Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kniveton-mipv6-remote-testing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:55:47 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Internet-based Remote Interoperability 
			  Testing Description
	Author(s)	: T. Kniveton, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kniveton-mipv6-remote-testing-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2005-1-21
	
This document describes how implementors of Mobile IPv6 can use
    IPv6-based network facilities to perform remote testing of their
    implementation with other groups participating in this testing
    program.  The document aims to describe how one may become part of a
    testing group, what can be tested through this method, and the steps
    necessary to connect to remote Mobile IPv6 entities.  This draft is
    not meant for deployment, and no change in Mobile IPv6 implementation
    is needed in order to participate in testing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-mipv6-remote-testing-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kniveton-mipv6-remote-testing-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-mipv6-remote-testing-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce