Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-srisuresh-ospf-te-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:40:19 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OSPF-xTE: An experimental extension to OSPF 
			  for Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: P. Srisuresh, P. Joseph
	Filename	: draft-srisuresh-ospf-te-07.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2005-1-3
	
This document defines OSPF-xTE, an experimental traffic engineering
   (TE) extension to the link-state routing protocol OSPF. OSPF-xTE 
   defines new TE LSAs to disseminate TE metrics within an autonomous
   System (AS), which may consist of multiple areas. Further, When an
   AS consists of TE and non-TE nodes, OSPF-xTE ensures that Non-TE
   nodes in the AS are uneffected by the TE LSAs. OSPF-xTE generates
   a stand-alone TE Link State Database (TE-LSDB), distinct from the
   native OSPF LSDB, for computation of TE circuit paths. OSPF-xTE is
   versatile and extendible to non-packet networks such as SONET/TDM
   and optical networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srisuresh-ospf-te-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-srisuresh-ospf-te-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-srisuresh-ospf-te-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce