Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:29:48 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload Format and 
			  File Storage Format for the Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) and 
			  Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) Audio Codecs
	Author(s)	: J. Sjoberg, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 54
	Date		: 2005-1-26
	
This document specifies a real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
    format to be used for Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) and Adaptive
    Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) encoded speech signals.  The payload
    format is designed to be able to interoperate with existing AMR and
    AMR-WB transport formats on non-IP networks.  In addition, a file
    format is specified for transport of AMR and AMR-WB speech data in
    storage mode applications such as email.  Two separate MIME type
    registrations are included, one for AMR and one for AMR-WB,
    specifying use of both the RTP payload format and the storage
    format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce