Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-foster-mgcp-ownership-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:57:11 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) Ownership Packages
	Author(s)	: B. Foster
	Filename	: draft-foster-mgcp-ownership-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-1-28
	
In the Media Gateway Control Protocol Specification [2], there is 
  nothing preventing multiple Call Agents talking to the same endpoint. 
  However, this can present a problem if they are both trying to 
  control the endpoint at the same time. The packages defined in this 
  document solve this problem and provide new (and better) mechanisms 
  for endpoint ownership control.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-ownership-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-foster-mgcp-ownership-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-ownership-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce