Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kruithof-spam-reducing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 15:38:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Spam reducing protocol
	Author(s)	: W. Kruithof
	Filename	: draft-kruithof-spam-reducing-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2005-1-7
	
A highly spam resistant protocol is shown, which could be implemented
   for negligible costs.  Accepted email's do the sender not cost money,
   not accepted ones do.  A decentralized server for keeping track of
   money and information is needed.  The protocol, in which encryption
   naturally appears and can be used transparently aside of the existing
   mail protocol, allows to freely distribute your emailadress.  The
   protocol avoids the micro payment problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kruithof-spam-reducing-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kruithof-spam-reducing-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kruithof-spam-reducing-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce