Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:06:44 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over DVB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Ultra Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) for 
			  transmission of IP datagrams over MPEG-2/DVB networks
	Author(s)	: G. Fairhurst, B. Collini-Nocker
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-04.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2005-1-17
	
The MPEG-2 TS has been widely accepted not only for providing 
   digital TV services, but also as a subnetwork technology for 
   building IP networks. This document describes an Ultra Lightweight 
   Encapsulation (ULE) mechanism for the transport of IPv4 and IPv6 
   Datagrams and other network protocol packets directly over ISO MPEG-
   2 Transport Streams (TS) as TS Private Data. ULE supports an 
   extension format that allows it to carry both optional (with an 
   explicit extension length) and mandatory (with an implicit extension 
   length) header information to assist in network/Receiver processing 
   of a SNDU.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce