Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:43:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Memorandum for multi-domain Public Key Infrastructure 
			  (PKI) Interoperability
	Author(s)	: M. SHIMAOKA, N. Hastings
	Filename	: draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-04.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2005-1-6
	
This memo is used to share the awareness necessary to deployment of
   multi-domain PKI. Scope of this memo is to establish and clear the
   trust relationship and interoperability between plural PKI domains.
   Both single-domain PKI and multi-domain PKI are established by the
   trust relationships between Certification Authorities (CAs).  Typical
   and primitive PKI models are specified as single-domain PKI.  Multi-
   domain PKI established by plural single-domain PKI is categorized as
   multi-trust point model and single-trust point model. Multi-trust
   point model is based on trust list model, and single-trust point
   model is based on cross-certification model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce