Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lilly-field-specification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:49:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Implementer-friendly Specification of Message and 
			  MIME-Part Header Fields and Field Components
	Author(s)	: B. Lilly
	Filename	: draft-lilly-field-specification-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-1-10
	
Implementation of generators and parsers of header fields requires
   certain information about those fields.  Interoperability is most
   likely when all such information is explicitly provided by the
   technical specification of the fields.  Lacking such explicit
   information, implementers may guess, and interoperability may suffer.
   This memo identifies information useful to implementers of header
   field generators and parsers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lilly-field-specification-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lilly-field-specification-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lilly-field-specification-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce