Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:54:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPFIX Aggregation
	Author(s)	: F. Dressler, et al.
	Filename	: draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-1-27
	
IPFIX Aggregation describes a methodology for reducing the amount of
   measurement data exchanged between monitoring devices (IPFIX
   exporters) and analyzers (IPFIX collectors).  Using aggregation
   techniques, measurement information of similar flows is aggregated
   into one metaflow.  The degree of similarity can be defined using
   aggregation rules.  To achieve further reduction of the amount of
   data exchanged while still transmitting all required information to
   the collector, the IPFIX protocol and Information Model is slightly
   extended to allow two new data types and a new template / template
   set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce