Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-goel-mip4-encapext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:35:08 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Encapsulation Extension for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: V. Goel, et al.
	Filename	: draft-goel-mip4-encapext-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2005-1-11
	
This document specifies a new extension for use by Mobility Agents   
   operating Mobile IP for IPv4 [ii]. The new extension allows home 
   agent to specify the kind of encapsulation type it supports 
   currently. This extension is supplied within the Registration Reply 
   message. The mobility agent SHOULD relay this extension to mobile 
   node. In this way, mobile node and Foreign Agent discover the 
   encapsulation type to be used with the home agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goel-mip4-encapext-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-goel-mip4-encapext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-goel-mip4-encapext-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce