Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:05:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Congestion Notification Process for Real-Time Traffic
	Author(s)	: J. Babiarz, et al.
	Filename	: draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-02.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2005-1-17
	
This document specifies the usage of Explicit Congestion Notification
   (ECN) markings for real-time inelastic flows such as voice, video
   conferencing, and multimedia streaming.  We build on the principles
   of RFC 3168, "The Addition of Explicit Congestion Notification to
   IP", and apply them to real-time inelastic traffic in DiffServ
   networks.  The method specified in this document has the requirement
   that these real-time inelastic flows can be distinguished from other
   flows and may receive separate treatment from the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce