Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:59:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: NENA Requirements for Emergency Call processing
	Author(s)	: B. Rosen, N. Abbott
	Filename	: draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-2-16
	
The National Emergency Number Association (NENA)'s mission is to
   foster the technological advancement, availability, and
   implementation of a universal emergency telephone number system in
   North America.  NENA has an active effort to develop a new
   architecture for emergency call handling known as 'i3' being
   developed in its Long Term Definition working group.  The following
   requirements are a subset of the requirements of the i3 work which
   relate to ecrit work.  NENA understands the global nature of the
   Internet, and is eager to work with the IETF to ensure that emergency
   call processing meets the needs of users in North America.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosen-nena-ecrit-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce