Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:52:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RADIUS Extension for Management Authorization
	Author(s)	: D. Nelson, G. Weber
	Filename	: draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2005-2-22
	
This document describes RADIUS attributes for the authorization and
   service provisioning of local and remote management of embedded
   systems and other managed entities (NASes).  Specific provisions are
   made for remote management via framed management protocols, and for
   more granular levels of security and command privilege level beyond
   those included in the base RADIUS specification.  Provisions are also
   introduced for enhancing auditability of individual management
   operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce