Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-matthews-sipping-p2p-industrial-strength-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:17:45 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Industrial-Strength P2P SIP
	Author(s)	: P. Matthews, B. Poustchi 
	Filename	: draft-matthews-sipping-p2p-industrial-strength-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-2-14
	
If internet telephony networks based on peer-to-peer and Session 
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) technology are to become as viable as 
   existing centralized telephony services, the peer-to-peer SIP 
   technology must offer all the features of existing technologies. This 
   draft lists some features which are in some way "challenging" for 
   peer-to-peer SIP to support, and proposes a structure for the 
   resulting protocol suite.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matthews-sipping-p2p-industrial-strength-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-matthews-sipping-p2p-industrial-strength-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-matthews-sipping-p2p-industrial-strength-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce