Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:14:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: User Agent Capability Extension to Presence Information Data Format(PIDF)
	Author(s)	: M. Lonnfors, K. Kiss
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-03.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2005-2-22
	
Interoperation of Instant Messaging and Presence systems has been
   defined in the IMPP working group.  The IMPP WG has come up with
   baseline interoperable operations and formats for presence and
   instant messaging systems.  However, these base formats might need
   standardized extensions in order to enable building rational
   applications using presence and instant messaging.  This memo defines
   an extension  to represent RFC3840 capabilities in the Presence
   Information Document Format (PIDF) compliant presence documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce