Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:45:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPv4 Care-of Address Registration
	Author(s)	: R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2005-2-22
	
The NEMO Basic support protocol [1] specifies the operation of a
   Mobile Router.  The Mobile Router has a bi-directional tunnel to
   its Home Agent through which it reverse tunnels all traffic.  When
   the Mobile Router roams and connects to an access network that only
   implements IPv4, it needs to use IPv6 transition tunneling mechanisms
   to reach its Home Agent.  This will result in a NEMO tunnel inside a
   transition tunnel.  This document describes protocol extensions to
   the NEMO Basic support protocol to maintain IPv6 connectivity for the
   Mobile Router via its Home Agent with IPv6-over-IPv4 encapsulation
   with no special boxes to be deployed anywhere in the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-nemo-v4tunnel-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce