Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-funk-eap-ttls-v0-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:55:50 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP Tunneled TLS Authentication Protocol Version 0                              (EAP-TTLSv0)
	Author(s)	: P. Funk, S. Blake-Wilson
	Filename	: draft-funk-eap-ttls-v0-00.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2005-2-16
	
EAP-TTLS is an EAP protocol that extends EAP-TLS. In EAP-TLS, a TLS 
   handshake is used to mutually authenticate a client and server. EAP-
   TTLS extends this authentication negotiation by using the secure 
   connection established by the TLS handshake to exchange additional 
   information between client and server. In EAP-TTLS, the TLS 
   handshake may be mutual; or it may be one-way, in which only the 
   server is authenticated to the client. The secure connection 
   established by the handshake may then be used to allow the server to 
   authenticate the client using existing, widely-deployed 
   authentication infrastructures such as RADIUS. The authentication of 
   the client may itself be EAP, or it may be another authentication 
   protocol such as PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP or MS-CHAP-V2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-funk-eap-ttls-v0-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-funk-eap-ttls-v0-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-funk-eap-ttls-v0-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce