Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:18:22 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session Mobility
	Author(s)	: R. Shacham, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2005-2-15
	
Session Mobility is the seamless transfer of media of an ongoing
   communication session from one device to another.  This document
   describes the general methods and specifies the flows for providing
   this service as part of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The
   basic steps involved in session mobility which are describe are
   service discovery to locate devices to use as transfer targets, for
   which the Service Location Protocol (SLP) is used, session transfer,
   and, sometimes, reconciliation of device capability differences.  The
   described session mobility methods include the possibility of
   transferring any subset of the active media to one or more devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce