Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:39:35 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
			  Protocol Extensions for Multi-Region Networks (MRN)
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, et al.
	Filename	: draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2005-2-23
	
Most of the initial efforts on Generalized Multi-Protocol Label 
   Switching (GMPLS) have been related to environments hosting single 
   switching capability devices e.g. one data plane switching layer, as 
   such, the complexity raised by the control of such data planes is 
   similar to the one expected in classical IP/MPLS networks. 
     
   The present document analyses the various GMPLS signaling and routing 
   aspects when considering network environments consisting of multiple 
   switching data layers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce