Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:02:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Address autoconfiguration in Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Laouiti, et al.
	Filename	: draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-00.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-2-15
	
One of the MANET protocols which have been recently promoted to
   experimental RFC is the OLSR routing protocol[3].  This document aims
   at complementing the OLSR routing protocol specifications to handle
   autoconfiguration.  The corner stone  of this autoconfiguration
   protocol is an advanced duplicate address detection algorithm.  We
   propose a comprehensive autoconfiguration scheme whose basic idea is
   to avoid conflicts in the 2-hop neighborhood of each node.  We have
   designed two algorithms to perform this task.  These algorithms are
   shown to work in any case of multiple conflicts, especially during
   network mergers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce