Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ewu-mip6-mn-mn-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:14:42 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Packet Tunneling for Route Optimization in MN-to-MN Communications
	Author(s)	: E. Wu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ewu-mip6-mn-mn-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2005-2-15
	
Mobile IPv6 provides mobility support for mobile devices moving
   around the Internet.  It specifies that when a mobile host wishes for
   peers to communicate directly to its visited location, that the peer
   send packets using a Routing Header, Type 2.  Corresponding packets
   from the mobile use a Home Address option.

   When two moving devices communicate, they may wish to use a the most
   direct data path between their respective locations.  Use of this
   direct data path incurs the cost of both Routing Header and Home
   Address Options, in each direction.  This document provides a simple
   means of reducing this overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ewu-mip6-mn-mn-tunnel-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ewu-mip6-mn-mn-tunnel-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ewu-mip6-mn-mn-tunnel-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce