Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:10:11 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Framework of Media-Independent Pre-Authentication (MPA)
	Author(s)	: Y. Ohba, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2005-2-14
	
This document describes a framework of Media-independent
   Pre-Authentication (MPA), a new handover optimization mechanism that
   has a potential to address issues on existing mobility management
   protocols and mobility optimization mechanisms.  MPA is a
   mobile-assisted, secure handover optimization scheme that works over
   any link-layer and with any mobility management protocol.  This
   document also shows an initial implementation of MPA in our testbed
   and some performance results to show how existing protocols could be
   leveraged to realize the functionalities of MPA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce