Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:58:14 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Loose End Message Routing Method for NATFW NSLP
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling
	Filename	: draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2005-2-16
	
This memo describes the use cases and solution for a new NTLP message
   routing method (MRM) that is used by the NATFW NSLP protocol to
   located Network Address Translators (NAT) on the upstream data path.
   This message routing method is used by NSIS NATFW nodes behind a NAT
   to allocate a public reachable IP address and/or port number.  The
   current way to do so has been named as "signaling the wrong way" and
   should be replaced by the proposed message routing method.  The scope
   of this memo is currently limited to Network Address Translator usage
   only, but may be extend to Firewalls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-nsis-natfw-mrm-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce