Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wener-lemonade-msgfilter-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:21:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IMAP Extension for MSGFILTER
	Author(s)	: M. Wener
	Filename	: draft-wener-lemonade-msgfilter-02.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2005-2-18
	
In a mobile environment it is often desirable to allow a user to
   restrict or constrain the set of messages that will be sent to
   the mobile device. There may be several reasons. The user may 
   not want to pay for the bandwidth consumed, they may not want to
   to consume memory on the phone or they may just want to restrict
   what they get "bothered" by while in a mobile environment. This
   draft defines a way to allow the user to restrict message sets per
   folder.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wener-lemonade-msgfilter-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wener-lemonade-msgfilter-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wener-lemonade-msgfilter-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce