Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosen-nena-geopriv-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:59:33 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: NENA Requirements for Extensions to PIDF-LO
	Author(s)	: B. Rosen, N. Abbott
	Filename	: draft-rosen-nena-geopriv-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2005-2-16
	
The National Emergency Number Association (NENA)'s mission is to
   foster the technological advancement, availability, and
   implementation of a universal emergency telephone number system in
   North America.  In our efforts to support emergency calls coming over
   the Internet, we have identified several issues with the present
   definition of the PIDF-LO object.  We present our requirements to
   address these shortcomings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-nena-geopriv-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rosen-nena-geopriv-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosen-nena-geopriv-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce