Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-funk-eap-ttls-v1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:07:55 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP Tunneled TLS Authentication Protocol Version 1 (EAP-TTLSv1)
	Author(s)	: P. Funk, S. Blake-Wilson 
	Filename	: draft-funk-eap-ttls-v1-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2005-2-15
	
EAP-TTLS is an EAP type that utilizes TLS to establish a secure 
   connection between a client and server, through which additional 
   information may be exchanged. The initial TLS handshake may mutually 
   authenticate client and server; or it may perform a one-way 
   authentication, in which only the server is authenticated to the 
   client. The secure connection established by the initial handshake 
   may then be used to allow the server to authenticate the client 
   using existing, widely-deployed authentication infrastructures such 
   as RADIUS. The authentication of the client may itself be EAP, or it 
   may be another authentication protocol such as PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP or 
   MS-CHAP-V2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-funk-eap-ttls-v1-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-funk-eap-ttls-v1-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-funk-eap-ttls-v1-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce