Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:49:28 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Use of ARP and Flood Routing Technique for LSP setup in ECPN
	Author(s)	: J. Cho
	Filename	: draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2005-2-1
	
In this memo, we first discuss some weaknesses of proposals
     employing RSVP in local network, such as RFC2814, 2815, 2816, and
     propose extension of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) and [LSE]
     technique for solution to provide QoS in Ethernet based Customer
     Premise Network (ECPN). Framework architecture of LSE (Label
     Switched Ethernet) as a method of GMPLS implementation for Ethernet
     is described in [LSE]. ARP is proposed for integrated signaling and
     routing protocol in ECPN. This document describes overview of ARP
     extension, procedure for label negotiation and method for QoS
     routing.  Major features of this ARP extension are; support for
     label switching, incorporation of routing function, compatibility
     with legacy Ethernet and enhanced security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce