Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pohl-perpktinfo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:56:06 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Use of IPFIX for Export of Per-Packet Information
	Author(s)	: G. Pohl, et al.
	Filename	: draft-pohl-perpktinfo-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-2-3
	
This document describes the usage of the IP Flow Information 
    Export (IPFIX) protocol for the case of exporting and processing 
    per-packet information by means of IPFIX.  
    The main idea is to export two types of records per flow: one 
    type that consists of the usual flow information plus a unique 
    flow identifier; and a second type of record that consists of 
    the actual per-packet information plus a flow identifier that 
    refers to the flow the specific packet belongs to -- that means 
    the flow identifier is used to associate the packet data to its 
    corresponding flow.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pohl-perpktinfo-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pohl-perpktinfo-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pohl-perpktinfo-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce