Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:50:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The PROTO Process: Working Group Chair Document Shepherding
	Author(s)	: H. Levkowetz, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-2-10
	
The methodologies described in this document have been designed to
   facilitate a transition in IETF document flow processing.  A set of
   processes and procedures, known as the PROTO process, are specified
   in which a working group chair serves as the primary document
   shepherd for a document which has been submitted to the IESG for
   publication.  Note that this role has traditionally been filled by
   the AD responsible for the working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce