Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ogier-manet-ospf-extension-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:47:51 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MANET Extension of OSPF using CDS Flooding
	Author(s)	: R. Ogier
	Filename	: draft-ogier-manet-ospf-extension-03.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2005-2-22
	
This document describes and evaluates a family of interoperable
   flooding methods for mobile ad-hoc networks, which use a distributed
   algorithm for computing a connected dominating set (CDS) based on
   2-hop neighbor information. The different methods are interoperable
   because the CDS computed by each method contains a "minimal" CDS,
   which is computed by the most efficient of the described methods.
   Simulations are presented to compare the different methods with
   respect to CDS size and average stretch factor.
   This document also describes how the proposed CDS algorithms can be
   used to achieve reliable flooding of LSAs in OSPF. In this context,
   the CDS nodes generalize the concept of a Designated Router to a
   multi-hop network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ogier-manet-ospf-extension-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ogier-manet-ospf-extension-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ogier-manet-ospf-extension-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce