Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melia-mobopts-niho-fmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:59:48 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Network initiated handover in fast mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: T. Melia, R. Aguiar
	Filename	: draft-melia-mobopts-niho-fmip-00.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2005-2-16
	
Mobile IPv6 enables a Mobile Node to maintain its connectivity to the
   Internet when moving from an Access Router to another, a process
   referred to as handover.  Several proposals [5] and [6] were made in
   order to improve the handover delay to support real-time traffic,
   such as Voice over IP.  These proposals keep a fundamental
   characteristic of Mobile IP, namely the handover process is triggered
   by the Mobile Terminal.  This document expands this concept to cover
   situations where the handover has to be performed by network
   management issues, such as spectrum allocation.  The document
   describes a control architecture based on the policy management.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-mobopts-niho-fmip-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-melia-mobopts-niho-fmip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-melia-mobopts-niho-fmip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce