Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-winterbottom-ecrit-location-scope-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:27:29 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ECRIT Location Scope Requirements
	Author(s)	: J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename	: draft-winterbottom-ecrit-location-scope-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2005-2-9
	
Special kinds of services require user location information to be
   authenticated and validated within a specific operating domain.  An
   example of such a service is the emergency services network, where
   the location of a caller is known with in the domain of the telephone
   network, while the name or true identity of the caller is not
   intrinsically known.  This paper describes the entities and key
   requirements necessary to provide such a service in an internet
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-location-scope-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-winterbottom-ecrit-location-scope-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-location-scope-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce