Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:16:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: PWE3 Applications & OAM Scenarios
	Author(s)	: S. DeLord, et al.
	Filename	: draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2005-2-15
	
The present document introduces some considerations and further 
   requirements from several service providers (SPs) concerning 
   deployment and monitoring of VPWS (either circuit- or packet-based) 
   services built using PW emulation. These connections can either be 
   homogeneous or heterogeneous, and they can be deployed over networks 
   (access & core) belonging to the same SP or different SPs. 
   This document considers aspects on both service architecture and 
   service supervision (OAM) by describing different implementation 
   solutions and detailing the Pros and Cons of each solution. 
   This document targets to provide clarification and applicability 
   guidelines for the on going OAM work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce