Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:23:42 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Use of Context Transfer Protocol (CTP) for PANA
	Author(s)	: J. Bournelle, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-02.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2005-2-18
	
The PANA protocol offers a way to authenticate clients in IP based
   access networks.  However, in roaming environments IP clients might
   change of gateways and new EAP authentication from scratch may occur.
   To enhance IP handover in mobile environments, the Context Transfer
   Protocol (CxTP) could be used.  This protocol could recover from
   previous PANA Authentication Agent the PANA security context
   previously established.  The aim of this document is to analyze and
   to describe the different approaches to perfom the transfer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce