Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lohsen-ip-burrito-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:48:04 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IP over Burrito Carriers
	Author(s)	: M. Schulze, W. Lohsen
	Filename	: draft-lohsen-ip-burrito-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-3-31
	
IP over Burrito Carriers describes an experimental method for the 
   creation of edible data packets. This standard is intended to be 
   implemented in metropolitan area networks due to the preexisting
   burrito delivery infrastructure. While currently only flour tortillas
   have been found acceptable for encapsulating the data contained in 
   the packet, tests are underway to determine the viability of using 
   corn tortillas. One must be wary of disreputable IP over Burrito 
   service providers as packet corruption and bad data handling can 
   result in damage to the receiving unit and may result in an extremely
   messy packet rejection. Conveniently, there is a rating system 
   already in place. While the rating by the health department doesn't 
   ensure proper data encapsulation, it does allow the end user to 
   determine if the service provider's quality to cost ratio is 
   adequate. This is an experimental standard, not a recommended 
   standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lohsen-ip-burrito-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lohsen-ip-burrito-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lohsen-ip-burrito-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce