Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:03:35 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GRSVP-TE signaling extension for LSP ownership 
			  handover from Management Plane to Control Plane and vice versa.
	Author(s)	: D. Caviglia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2005-3-1
	
This memo introduces a new flag in the Administrative Status object,
   namely the "Handover" flag, and defines its use within GRSVP-TE
   signaling.  This flag SHOULD be used in order to allow LSPs,
   originally created and controlled by the Management Plane (MP), to be
   transferred to Control Plane (CP) domain and vice-versa. The result
   of the Handover flag use in GRSVP-TE is that, at the end of the
   setup signaling flow, an LSP that was created thru Management Plane
   operations is moved under Control Plane domain and control.
   Conversely, at the end of a deletion procedure, the LSP that was
   under the Control Plane domain is moved back to the Management Plane
   domain.
   Both the above procedure are not traffic affecting and can be
   performed with "in service traffic".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce