Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:37:29 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) OAM MIB
	Author(s)	: M. Squire
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-03.txt
	Pages		: 56
	Date		: 2005-3-24
	
This document defines objects for managing Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) capabilities on Ethernet
   likeEthernet like interfaces conformant to the Ethernet OAM
   functionality defined in [802.3ah].   The Ethernet OAM functionality
   is complementary to SNMP management in that it is focused on a small
   set of link-specific functions for Ethernet interfaces.  This
   document defines objects for controlling those link OAM functions,
   and on providing mechanisms to take status and input from Ethernet
   OAM and feed it into a larger TCP/IP network management system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce