Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qiu-mip6-mobile-firewall-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:42:28 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Scheme of Mobile Firewall in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Qiu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-qiu-mip6-mobile-firewall-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-3-16
	
More and more activities rely on mobile devices. It is an  
   important issue on how to protect mobile users engaged in mobile 
   services. Unfortunately, the conventional firewalls are in   
   appropriate for mobile network. Furthermore, with a conventional 
   firewall, an administrator of mobile nodes is not able to monitor / 
   control dynamically the mobile node's activities when the mobile 
   node roams. In this draft, we introduce a new concept of mobile
   personal firewall and propose a concrete scheme that matches mobile
   environment and exploits mobile network facilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mip6-mobile-firewall-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-qiu-mip6-mobile-firewall-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mip6-mobile-firewall-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce