Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-malamud-keyword-discovery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:23:00 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Attaching Meaning to Solicitation Class Keywords
	Author(s)	: C. Malamud
	Filename	: draft-malamud-keyword-discovery-04.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-4-1
	
This Internet-Draft proposes a mechanism for finding a URI associated
   with a solicitation class keyword, which is defined in RFC 3865, the
   No Soliciting SMTP Service Extension.  Solicitation class keywords
   are simple labels consisting of a domain name that has been reversed,
   such as "org.example.adv".  These solicitation class keywords are
   inserted in selected header fields or used in the ESMTP service
   extension, including a new "No-Solicit:" header which can contain one
   This draft specifies an application based on the Dynamic Delegation
   Discovery System (DDDS) described in RFC 3401 and related documents.
   An algorithm is specified to associate a solicitation class keyword
   with a URI which contains further information about the meaning and
   usage of that solicitation class keyword.  For example, the
   registrant of the "example.org" domain could use this mechanism to
   create a URI which contains detailed information about the
   "org.example.adv" solicitation class keyword.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malamud-keyword-discovery-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-malamud-keyword-discovery-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-malamud-keyword-discovery-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce