Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jung-mobopts-fhmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:41:10 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Fast Handover for Hierarchical MIPv6 (F-HMIPv6)
	Author(s)	: H. Jung, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jung-mobopts-fhmipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-4-11
	
This document proposes a scheme to support Fast Handover over HMIPv6 
networks. The MIPv6 mobility could be more enhanced by combining 
FMIPv6 with HMIPv6, in which MIPv6 is benefited from all the 
advantages of the respective schemes. This document describes how to 
use FMIPv6 for HMIPv6 (F-HMIPv6). The F-HMIPv6 is designed to be 
friendly with the data transport feature of HMIPv6. In F-HMIPv6, the 
tunnel for fast handover is established between MAP and NAR, rather 
than between PAR and NAR. For this purpose, the MN exchanges the 
FMIPv6 messages with MAP, not PAR. The F-HMIPv6 utilizes the FMIPv6 
messages for handover support without further defining any new 
messages. For the F-HMIPv6, it is proposed to define a new flag 'F' in 
the HMIPv6 MAP option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jung-mobopts-fhmipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jung-mobopts-fhmipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jung-mobopts-fhmipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce