Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bridge-rstpmib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:23:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bridge MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Bridges with Rapid 
			  Spanning Tree Protocol
	Author(s)	: E. Bell, V. Ngai
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bridge-rstpmib-06.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2005-4-7
	
This memo defines an SMIv2 MIB module for managing the Rapid Spanning
   Tree capability defined by the IEEE P802.1t and P802.1w amendments to
   IEEE Std 802.1D-1998 for bridging between Local Area Network (LAN)
   segments.  The objects in this MIB are defined to apply both to
   transparent bridging and to bridges connected by subnetworks other
   than LAN segments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bridge-rstpmib-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bridge-rstpmib-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bridge-rstpmib-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce