Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-silverajan-slpmip6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:47:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Service Location Protocol Extensions for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: B. Silverajan
	Filename	: draft-silverajan-slpmip6-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2005-4-13
	
This document specifies extensions to the Service Location Protocol
   verson 2 (SLPv2) which allow applications residing in Mobile IPv6
   nodes to interact with SLPv2 agents in fixed networks.  Each mobile
   node contains a Visiting Agent which communicates with Access Agents
   residing in fixed networks.  In networks already deployed with
   SLPv2-based service infrastructure, this allows applications in
   visiting mobile nodes to use SLPv2 and provide site-local services
   without needing prior knowledge or static configuration of the
   networks they visit.  By monitoring changes in Access Agent
   Advertisements, Visiting Agents can decide if the mobile node has
   moved to a new network, and if it is necessary to rediscover and
   reregister site-local services.  This document extends SLPv2 and the
   SLP API with new message types, error codes and function calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-silverajan-slpmip6-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-silverajan-slpmip6-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-silverajan-slpmip6-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce