Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-royer-itip-basic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:43:14 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Basic iCalendar Transport-Independent 
			  Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) Scheduling Events
	Author(s)	: D. Royer
	Filename	: draft-royer-itip-basic-00.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2005-4-4
	
This is the second release of iTIP.  After having learned from
   RFC-2446 where most of this text comes from.  This document
   represents the common objects needed for basic calendaring.  The
   VTODO, VJOURNAL, VTIMEZONE, recurrence rules (RDATE remains), and
   scheduling and their associated properties have been removed.  These
   removals are expected to appear in new memos at a later time and will
   be independent extensions of this specification.  The new EXTENSIONS
   property will exist to allow for compatible sets of extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-royer-itip-basic-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-royer-itip-basic-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-royer-itip-basic-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce