Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:50:10 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Lexicography for the Interpretation of Generalized 
			  Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Terminology within 
			  The Context of the ITU-T's Automatically Switched Optical
			  Network (ASON) Architecture
	Author(s)	: I. Bryskin, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-4-29
	
Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) has been developed
   by the IETF to facilitate the establishment of Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs) in a variety of physical technologies and across several
   architectural models. The ITU-T has specified an architecture for
   the management of Automatically Switched Optical Networks (ASON).

   This document provides a lexicography for the interpretation of GMPLS
   terminology within the context of the ASON architecture.

   It is important to note that GMPLS is applicable in a far wider set
   of contexts than just ASON. Thus the definitions presented in this
   document do not provide exclusive or complete interpretations of the
   GMPLS concepts. The intention of this document is simply to allow the
   GMPLS terms to be applied within the ASON context.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce