Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mitton-diameter-radius-vsas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:25:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Diameter/RADIUS Vendor Specific AVP Translation
	Author(s)	: D. Mitton
	Filename	: draft-mitton-diameter-radius-vsas-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-4-8
	
This document describes how a Diameter protocol application would
   interact with a RADIUS protocol application with respect to
   translation of Vendor Specific Attributes and AVPs in both networks.

   This interactions between Diameter applications and RADIUS specified
   in this document are in addition to that specified in the Diameter
   Base, the Diameter NAS Application and RADIUS.  In this sense, this
   document extends the Base Diameter protocol and requests an addition
   to the RADIUS attribute space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mitton-diameter-radius-vsas-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mitton-diameter-radius-vsas-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mitton-diameter-radius-vsas-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce