Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-badis-manet-qolsr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:46:00 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Quality of Service for Ad hoc Optimized Link State 
			  Routing Protocol (QOLSR)
	Author(s)	: H. Badis, K. Agha
	Filename	: draft-badis-manet-qolsr-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2005-4-14
	
The Optimized Link State Routing (OLSR) protocol for mobile ad hoc    
   networks is an optimization of the classical link state algorithm    
   tailored to the requirements of a mobile wireless LAN. It reduces 
   the message overhead as compared to a classical flooding mechanism 
   and offers distributed partial link state information in the network 
   using MPRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badis-manet-qolsr-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-badis-manet-qolsr-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-badis-manet-qolsr-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce