Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shanmugham-mrcp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:32:23 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Media Resource Control Protocol Developed by 
			  Cisco, Nuance, and Speechworks.
	Author(s)	: S. Shanmugham, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shanmugham-mrcp-07.txt
	Pages		: 79
	Date		: 2005-4-6
	
This document describes a Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP) 
that was developed jointly by Cisco Systems, Inc., Nuance 
Communications, and Speechworks Inc.  It is published as an RFC as 
input for further IETF development in this area. 
MRCP controls media service resources like speech synthesizers, 
recognizers, signal generators, signal detectors, fax servers etc. 
over a network. This protocol is designed to work with streaming 
protocols like RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) or SIP(Session 
Initiation Protocol) which help establish control connections to 
external media streaming devices, and media delivery mechanisms like 
RTP (Real Time Protocol)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shanmugham-mrcp-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shanmugham-mrcp-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shanmugham-mrcp-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce