Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 15:55:34 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Connectivity Preconditions for Session Description 
			  Protocol Media Streams
	Author(s)	: F. Andreasen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2005-5-3
	
This document defines a new connectivity precondition for the Session
   Description Protocol precondition framework described in RFC 3312
   (and its update, RFC4032).  A connectivity precondition can be used
   to delay session establishment or modification until media stream
   connectivity has been verified successfully.  The method of
   verification may vary depending on the type of transport used for the
   media.  For reliable connection-oriented transports such as TCP
   verification is achieved by successful connection establishment.  For
   unreliable datagram transports such as UDP, verification involves
   probing the stream with data or control packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce