Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vasseur-pce-pcep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:42:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication 
			  Protocol (PCEP) - Version 1 -
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-vasseur-pce-pcep-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2005-5-24
	
This document specifies a communication protocol named PCEP (Path 
Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol) for supporting the 
interactions between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a PCE or 
between two PCEs. Such interactions include path computation requests 
and path computation replies as well as notifications of specific 
states related to the use of a PCE in the context of MPLS Traffic 
Engineering. The PCEP protocol is designed to be flexible and 
extensible so as to easily allow for the addition of further messages 
and objects, should further requirements be expressed in the future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-pce-pcep-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vasseur-pce-pcep-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-pce-pcep-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce