Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boucadair-pce-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 15:50:48 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Path Computation Service discovery via Border Gateway Protocol
	Author(s)	: P. Morand, M. Boucadair
	Filename	: draft-boucadair-pce-discovery-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-5-2
	
This draft describes a simple mechanism that ease discovery of remote 
   Autonomous   Systems   (AS)   supporting   inter-domain   MPLS-based 
   constrained tunnels service (this service is also denoted by Path 
   Computation Service (PCSv)) thanks to the use of Path Computation 
   Elements (PCEs). Remote ASs could be managed by a single or distinct 
   Internet Network Providers (INP).  
   Particularly, this draft describes how Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) 
   is used to announce Path Computation Service unique identifiers 
   across the Internet in order for other PCEs to be able to discover a 
   path towards every AS supporting this Path Computation Service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pce-discovery-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boucadair-pce-discovery-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pce-discovery-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce