Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 15:43:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Transport Network View of the Link Management Protocol
	Author(s)	: D. Fedyk, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2005-5-6
	
The Link Management Protocol (LMP) has been developed as part of the 
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) protocol suite to manage Traffic 
   Engineering (TE) resources and links. The GMPLS control plane 
   (routing and signaling) uses TE links for establishing Label 
   Switched Paths (LSPs). This memo describes the relationship of the 
   LMP procedures to 'discovery' as defined in the International 
   Telecommunication Union (ITU-T), and on-going ITU-T work. This 
   document provides an overview of LMP in the context of the ITU-T 
   Automatically Switched Optical Networks (ASON) and transport network 
   terminology and relates it to the ITU-T discovery work to promote a 
   common understanding for progressing the work of IETF and ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce