Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3332bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:49:44 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Signaling Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Signaling System 7 (SS7) Message Transfer Part 3 
			  (MTP3) - User Adaptation Layer (M3UA)
	Author(s)	: K. Morneault, J. Pastor-Balbas
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3332bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 113
	Date		: 2005-5-11
	
This memo defines a protocol for supporting the transport of any SS7
   MTP3-User signalling (e.g., ISUP and SCCP messages) over IP using the
   services of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol.  Also,
   provision is made for protocol elements that enable a seamless
   operation of the MTP3-User peers in the SS7 and IP domains. This
   protocol would be used between a Signalling Gateway (SG) and a Media
   Gateway Controller (MGC) or  IP-resident Database, or between two
   IP-based applications.  It is assumed that the SG receives SS7
   signalling over a standard SS7 interface using the SS7 Message
   Transfer Part (MTP) to provide transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3332bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3332bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3332bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce