Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jinchoi-dna-protocol2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:48:08 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DNA Solution: Link Identifier based approach
	Author(s)	: J. Choi
	Filename	: draft-jinchoi-dna-protocol2-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2005-5-31
	
DNA solution consists of 1)link identity detection with a single RA
   and 2)quick RA acquisition.  This draft presents the first component
   based on Link Identifier.  It describes a way for link identity
   detection with prefix based Link Identifier, 'linkid prefix'.  While
   this document doesn't include the second component, any quick RA
   acquisition scheme will work with the proposal.  The draft is the
   result of DNA DT discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jinchoi-dna-protocol2-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jinchoi-dna-protocol2-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jinchoi-dna-protocol2-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce