Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:00:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Tunnel Broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol (TSP)
	Author(s)	: F. Parent, M. Blanchet
	Filename	: draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-02.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2005-5-12
	
A tunnel broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol (TSP) enables the
   establishment of tunnels of various inner protocols, such as IPv6 or
   IPv4, inside various outer protocols packets, such as IPv4, IPv6 or
   UDP over IPv4 for IPv4 NAT traversal.  The control protocol (TSP) is
   used by the tunnel client to negotiate the tunnel with the broker.  A
   mobile node implementing TSP can be connected to both IPv4 and IPv6
   networks whether it is on IPv4 only, IPv4 behind a NAT or on IPv6
   only.  A tunnel broker may terminate the tunnels on remote tunnel
   servers or on itself.  This document describes the TSP protocol
   within the model of the tunnel broker model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce