Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mase-manet-autoconf-noaolsr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:47:15 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: No Overhead Autoconfiguration OLSR
	Author(s)	: K. Mase, C. Adjih
	Filename	: draft-mase-manet-autoconf-noaolsr-00.txt
	Pages		: 67
	Date		: 2005-5-26
	
This document specifies one method for autoconfiguration for the
   Optimized Link State Routing (OLSR) protocol for ad hoc networks.
   OLSR is a routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks, designed for
   use in multi-hop wireless ad hoc networks ; and as such it specifies
   how individual nodes can construct routes to each other.  To achieve
   this, it relies on preliminary assignment of unique IP addresses to
   OLSR interfaces ; hence the task of assigning addresses to
   interfaces, and checking their uniqueness is defined externally.
   This document proposes a complementary method, called "No Overhead
   Autoconfiguration for OLSR" (NOA-OLSR), to perform this task of
   ensuring uniqueness (Duplicate Address Detection, DAD) of addresses
   which have been selected.  This method consists of modifications in
   the OLSR specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mase-manet-autoconf-noaolsr-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mase-manet-autoconf-noaolsr-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mase-manet-autoconf-noaolsr-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce