Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-blatherwick-dhc-mitel-site-options-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:43:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mitel Usage of DHCPv4 Vendor Options 128 - 135
	Author(s)	: P. Blatherwick
	Filename	: draft-blatherwick-dhc-mitel-site-options-usage-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2005-5-27
	
This informational document describes Mitel Network's current usage 
   of DHCPv4 options 128 - 135, in order to provide input for the 
   process of reclassifying the DHCPv4 site-specific options range as 
   part of RFC 3942.  This is also intended to complete the process of 
   requesting options 128 - 135 be placed in the "Tentatively Assigned" 
   state by IANA, as described in RFC 3942.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blatherwick-dhc-mitel-site-options-usage-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-blatherwick-dhc-mitel-site-options-usage-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-blatherwick-dhc-mitel-site-options-usage-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce