Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:41:35 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Things to think about when Renumbering an IPv6 network
	Author(s)	: T. Chown, et al.
	Filename	: draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-02.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2005-5-23
	
This memo presents a summary of scenarios, issues for consideration
   and protocol features for IPv6 network renumbering, i.e. achieving
   the transition from the use of an existing network prefix to a new
   prefix in an IPv6 network.  Its focus lies not in the procedure for
   renumbering, but as a set of "things to think about" when undertaking
   such a renumbering exercise.  The document is not intended to be
   complete at this time, and will be enhanced as further operational
   experience is gathered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce