Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:36:34 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for 3GPP Timed Text
	Author(s)	: J. Rey, Y. Matsui
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-15.txt
	Pages		: 59
	Date		: 2005-6-13
	
This document specifies an RTP payload format for the transmission of 
   3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project) timed text.  3GPP timed 
   text is a time-lined decorated text media format with defined storage 
   in a 3GP file.  Timed Text can be synchronized with audio/video 
   contents and used in application such as captioning, titling and 
   multimedia presentations.  In the following sections the problems of 
   streaming timed text are addressed and a payload format for streaming 
   3GPP timed text over RTP is specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-15.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-15.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-15.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce