Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pskim-sip-mipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A New Mechanism for SIP over Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: P. Kim
	Filename	: draft-pskim-sip-mipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-6-29
	
   This draft proposes a new mechanism for Session Initiation Protocol 
   (SIP) over Mobile IPv6. In this mechanism, a home agent (HA) on home
   subnet acts as a redirect server and a registrar for SIP as well as 
   a home router for Mobile IPv6. Thus, a binding cache in the HA 
   contains location information for SIP as well as home registration 
   entries for Mobile IPv6. An access router on foreign subnet acts as
   only a router that offers a domain name. To implement the proposed 
   mechanism, some messages used in network layer are newly defined, 
   such as a router advertisement, a router solicitation and a binding
   update. In the proposed mechanism, a mobile node doesn't require 
   dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) and thus both home and 
   foreign subnets don't need DHCP servers, unlike existing mechanisms
   on Mobile IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pskim-sip-mipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pskim-sip-mipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pskim-sip-mipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce