Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GMPLS Signaling Extensions for the Transfer of
                          Ownership of Label Switched Paths Between 
                          the Management and Control Planes
	Author(s)	: D. Caviglia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-6-30
	
During migration scenarios it may be desirable to transfer the 
   ownership of a Label Switched Path (LSP) from the Management Plane 
   (MP) to the Control Plane (CP), or vice versa. If the LSP is carrying 
   traffic this change needs to be made "in service," that is, without 
   affecting traffic. 
   This memo provides minor extensions to the Generalized Multi Protocol 
   Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling protocol, GRSVP_TE (Generalized 
   Resource Reservation Protocol with Traffic Engineering Extensions), 
   to enable such transfer of ownership and describes the proposed 
   procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-mp2cpcp2mp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce