Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Analysis of the Input Requirements for the
                          Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) in support
                          for the European Telecommunications Standards
                          Institute (ETSI) Next Generation Networks
                          (NGN) simulation services  
	Author(s)	: R. Jesske, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-analysis-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-6-30
	
   This document analyzes the requirements generated by ETSI to support 
   NGN simulation services implemented with SIP. The document analyzes 
   standard solutions that can meet the requirements. Where a standard 
   solution is not available, the document proposes one or more 
   solutions. The aim is to provoke discussion within the Internet 
   community and get early feedback.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-analysis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-analysis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-analysis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce