Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Multicast with Dynamic Multicast Agent
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-6-23
	
   This document addresses the problem of delivering IPv6 multicast 
   traffic to MN (mobile nodes). An approach named DMA (Dynamic 
   Multicast Agent) is proposed. The approach is a combination of MIP-
   BT and MIP-RS [1], and it is also a hybrid solution of Movement 
   Based Method [2] and Distance Based Method [3]. Such a configuration 
   allows MNs to optimize multicast routes, and meanwhile reduce the 
   number of handoffs by selecting new multicast agents dynamically. 
   In addition to weakening the triangle route problem and diminishing 
   the influence of handoff to multicast, this approach provides global 
   mobility in the Internet with no restriction on network 
   topologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce