Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-narasimhan-capwap-slapp-evaluation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SLAPP Evaluation
	Author(s)	: P. Narasimhan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-narasimhan-capwap-slapp-evaluation-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2005-6-21
	
    The CAPWAP Working Group (WG) is currently looking into defining a
    protocol that would enable interoperability in an IEEE 802.11 based
    wireless local area network (WLAN) comprised of Wireless Termination
    Points (WTP) and Access Controllers (AC) belonging to different
    vendors.

    This document presents a self-review of Simple Light Access Point
    Protocol (SLAPP), one of the candidate protocol proposals submitted
    to the CAPWAP WG for consideration as a CAPWAP protocol.  The WG has
    requested that the authors of all candidate proposals to provide a
    document which evaluates how their submission meets the objectives,
    taxonomy, and problem statement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narasimhan-capwap-slapp-evaluation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-narasimhan-capwap-slapp-evaluation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-narasimhan-capwap-slapp-evaluation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce