Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-roca-rmt-ldpc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) Forward Error Correction
	Author(s)	: V. Roca, et al.
	Filename	: draft-roca-rmt-ldpc-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2005-6-29
	
   This document describes an Under-Specified FEC Scheme that can be
   used with the broad class of Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) codes
   and their application to the reliable delivery of objects on packet
   erasure channels.  Additionally, this document describes the LDPC-
   Staircase and LDPC-Triangle Forward Error Correction codes, two
   instances of the LDPC FEC Scheme, in a way that enables fully inter-
   operable implementations.  The LDPC codes belong to the class of
   large block FEC codes, as defined in RFC3453, which enables them to
   efficiently encode/decode large objects, in a single block.  They
   also enable a receiver to recover the k source symbols from any set
   of a little bit more than k encoding symbols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roca-rmt-ldpc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-roca-rmt-ldpc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-roca-rmt-ldpc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce