Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Some Requirements for a Media Independent Handover Information Service
	Author(s)	: G. Daley, S. Faccin
	Filename	: draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2005-6-28
	
   Work within the IEEE's 802.21 working group is aimed at providing
   media independent handover service, to assist with handovers between
   heterogeneous link-layer technologies, and across upper-layer subnet
   boundaries.

   In order to provide canonical mechanism for media independent
   handover information to link-layer devices, an information service
   envisaged as part of the 802.21 solution.

   This document is a personal effort amongst attendees to solicit
   assistance from IETF contributors to determine which components of
   the information service are already available, and the form of the
   components which still require protocol development.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce