Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Internationalized Domain Names Registration
                          and Administration Guidelines for Arabic
                          Characters Group of Languages (Arabic,
                          Persian, Urdu,...)
	Author(s)	: R. Ekrema, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-6-24
	
This document provides guidelines for zone administrators(including 
   but not limited to registry operators and registrars), and
   information for all domain names holders, on the administration of
   those domain names which contain characters drawn from Arabic
   Characters Group of Languages. Other language groups are encouraged
   to develop their own guidelines as needed, based on these guidelines
   if that is helpful.

   The document gives basic guidelines for IDN registrars (as it 
   is the case for IETF Document that talks about Japanese, Chinese 
   and Korean domain name registration "RFC 3490"). The document 
   provides also information for owners of IDN that contains Arabic 
   characters on name reservation process. The document does not cover 
   Arabic gTLD or ccTLD problems.

   Comments on this document can be sent to the authors at
   [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bakleh-reg-adm-acg-apu-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce