Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:01:27 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AII Types for ATM and Frame Relay to MPLS Control 
			  Plane Interworking
	Author(s)	: E. Spiegel, et al.
	Filename	: draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-6-14
	
This document describes work in progress in the MFA Forum on ATM and
   Frame Relay to MPLS Control Plane Interworking.  Two implementation
   agreements are being defined, one for network interworking (between
   two client network endpoints that communicate across an IP/MPLS
   network) and one for SPVC interworking (from a client network
   endpoint to an IP/MPLS network endpoint).  Both network interworking
   and SPVC Interworking use standard PWE3 control for establishment of
   the pseudowires that transport the ATM or Frame Relay data
   connections across the IP/MPLS network.  New AII type codepoints from
   the "First Come First Served" range are requested.  The need for
   these codepoints and proposed usage is described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce