Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over DVB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE)
                          for transmission of IP datagrams over an
                          MPEG-2 Transport Stream
	Author(s)	: G. Fairhurst, B. Collini-Nocker
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2005-6-22
	
The MPEG-2 Transport Stream (TS) has been widely accepted not only 
   for providing digital TV services, but also as a subnetwork 
   technology for building IP networks.  
    
   This document describes a Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation 
   (ULE) mechanism for the transport of IPv4 and IPv6 Datagrams and 
   other network protocol packets directly over the ISO MPEG-2 
   Transport Stream as TS Private Data. ULE specifies a base 
   encapsulation format and supports an extension format that allows it 
   to carry additional header information to assist in network/Receiver 
   processing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce