Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Telephony Gateway REgistration Protocol (TGREP)
	Author(s)	: M. Bangalore, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2005-7-21
	
This document describes the Telephony Gateway Registration Protocol
   (TGREP) for registration of telephony prefixes supported by telephony
   gateways and soft switches. The registration mechanism can also be
   used to export resource information. The prefix and resource
   information can then be passed on to a Telephony Routing over IP
   (TRIP) Location Server, which in turn can propagate that routing
   information within and between internet telephony administrative
   domains (ITAD).  TGREP shares a lot of similarities with the TRIP
   Protocol. It has similar procedures and Finite State Machine for
   session establishment. It also shares the same format for messages
   and a subset of attributes with TRIP.

   TGREP entities are valid trip implementations, but they do only a
   subset of what they otherwise could.  In particular, a gateway is
   always in Send mode, the LS peering with it is always in Receive
   mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce