Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaganathan-win-krb-authz-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Windows Authorization Data in Kerberos Tickets
	Author(s)	: K. Jaganathan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jaganathan-win-krb-authz-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-7-8
	
   Microsoft Windows 2000 includes operating system specific data in the
   Kerberos V5  authorization data field that is used for access
   control.  This data is used to create an NT access token.  The access
   token is used by the system to enforce access checking when
   attempting to access objects.  This document describes the structure
   of the Windows 2000 specific authorization data that is carried in
   that field for use by servers in performing access control.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaganathan-win-krb-authz-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jaganathan-win-krb-authz-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jaganathan-win-krb-authz-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce