Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-inch-phishingextns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extended Incident Handling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extension to IODEF-Document Class for 
                          Phishing, Fraud, and Other Non-Network Layer Reports
	Author(s)	: P. Cain, D. Jevans
	Filename	: draft-ietf-inch-phishingextns-01.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2005-7-19
	
This document extends the INCH XML incident reporting format for
   reporting phishing, fraud, widespread spam, and other non-network
   layer attacks and incidents.  The extensions are an outgrowth of the
   Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG) activities in data collection and
   sharing.  Although we use the term "phishing attack", the data format
   extensions are flexible enough to support information gleaned from
   activities throughout the entire phishing life cycle and extensible
   enough to be used for other types of electronic crime incidents such
   as fraud.  The extensions support very simple reporting as well as
   optional fields for detailed, forensic reports and supports single
   phish/fraud incidents as well as consolidated reports of multiple
   phish incidents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-inch-phishingextns-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-inch-phishingextns-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-inch-phishingextns-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce