Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)-Unfriendly
                          Functions in Current Communication
                          Architectures
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename	: draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2005-7-20
	
This document gives an overview to SIP-unfriendly functions in
   current communication architectures.  These functions are generally
   implemented in SBCs (Session Border Controllers).  The purpose of
   this document is to help the IETF community understand what SIP-
   unfriendly functions can be found in existing networks so that the
   appropriate working groups can decide whether or not new standard
   solutions need to be developed to provide such functionality (or a
   subset of it) in a standard, SIP-friendly way.  Working groups may
   also develop recommendations on how to use existing standard
   mechanisms to provide such functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce