Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-choi-pce-metric-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Path Computation Element Metric Protocol (PCEMP)
	Author(s)	: J. Choi, D. Guha
	Filename	: draft-choi-pce-metric-protocol-02.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2005-7-15
	
In this draft, we propose an analysis of a Path Computation 
   Element Metric Protocol (PCEMP) that acts as a generic computation
   model for path based metrics in large multi-domain or multi-layer
   networks. The mechanism that is described in this draft is generic
   and can serve as an application path computation framework for any
   Path Computation Element (PCE). We describe a protocol message
   format for PCE-PCC and PCE-PCE communications derived from this 
   computation model. 

   This draft proposes to elucidate protocol independent metrics
   defining path quality measurement criteria, algorithm complexity
   and scalability criteria related to path computation techniques 
   through the PCEMP along with a PCE peer communication protocol 
   and is in line with the PCE WG Charter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-pce-metric-protocol-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-choi-pce-metric-protocol-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-choi-pce-metric-protocol-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce