Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-you-shim6-l3shim-state-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: L3Shim state management using Vertical layered Communication
	Author(s)	: T. You, et al.
	Filename	: draft-you-shim6-l3shim-state-management-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-7-14
	
This draft proposed vertical layered communication method; especially 
it is mechanism to notify locator changing from L3Shim to TCP layer. 
In this draft, it is called indirect TCP congestion control. This 
mechanism make TCP congestion situation using behavior of L3Shim 
layer without correcting conventional TCP. And then we describe 
L3Shim state through the event. These kinds of events and progress 
state are presented in a single system view. And it will be help to 
implement L3Shim functionality through understanding L3Shim process. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-you-shim6-l3shim-state-management-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-you-shim6-l3shim-state-management-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-you-shim6-l3shim-state-management-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce