Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-target-dialog-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:50:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Request Authorization through Dialog Identification in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-target-dialog-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2005-7-20
	
This specification defines the Target-Dialog header field for the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), and the corresponding option tag,
   tdialog.  This header field is used in requests that create SIP
   dialogs.  It indicates to the recipient that the sender is aware of
   an existing dialog with the recipient, either because the sender is
   on the other side of that dialog, or because it has access to the
   dialog identifiers.  The recipient can then authorize the request
   based on this awareness.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-target-dialog-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sip-target-dialog-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-target-dialog-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce