Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaehwoon-dstm-multitep-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:50:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multiple TEP Extension to DSTM
	Author(s)	: J. Lee, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jaehwoon-dstm-multitep-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-7-14
	
Dual stack transition mechanism (DSTM) provides connectivity between
  dual stack hosts (i.e., DSTM clients) within an IPv6-only network and
  IPv4 nodes within an IPv4 internet or intranet. DSTM defined in [DSTM] 
  considers only one TEP, that is, packets from an IPv4 node to a DSTM 
  client need to be routed through the same DSTM border router as that 
  used in transmitting packets from the DSTM client to the IPv4 node.
  In this draft, we propose a DSTM architecture of using 
  multiple TEPs with only one IPv4 address pool for a DSTM domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaehwoon-dstm-multitep-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jaehwoon-dstm-multitep-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jaehwoon-dstm-multitep-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce