Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lilly-extensible-internet-message-format-p03-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Extensible Message Application Interchange 
                          Language (EMAIL) -- Part Three: Media Types 
                          Registration Guidelines
	Author(s)	: B. Lilly
	Filename	: draft-lilly-extensible-internet-message-format-p03-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2005-7-12
	
   The Internet Message Format originally formally specified in RFC 561
   has been extended in some ways and for some purposes which have posed
   difficulties for some desirable operations such as digitally signed
   messages, have led to clutter in message content which in turn has
   led user agent implementers to suppress display of some originator
   message content, leading in some cases to user confusion, surprise,
   and embarrassment.  This memo is part of a multi-document series that
   specifies an extensible message format which is intended to
   facilitate operations hampered by extensions to the current format
   and to reduce clutter in the user-to-user message content.  This memo
   defines supplementary guidelines for registration of media types
   relevant to the extensible message format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lilly-extensible-internet-message-format-p03-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lilly-extensible-internet-message-format-p03-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lilly-extensible-internet-message-format-p03-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce