Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hiko-pana-fpana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: FPANA: combining PANA and FMIPv6 for fast
                          authentication at handover
	Author(s)	: Y. Kainuma, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hiko-pana-fpana-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2005-7-11
	
   This document proposes a fast authentication protocol called FPANA.
   A combination of PANA (for node authentication) and FMIP (for fast
   handover), it offers fast node authentication upon intra-domain
   handover of a mobile node.  Since FPANA makes use of context transfer
   of the PANA session from the previous access router to the new access
   router by the HI message of FMIPv6, the PANA session can be set
   between the mobile node and the new access router prior to the mobile
   node moving to the new access router.  Thus, the mobile node can
   continue authenticated communication upon intra-domain fast handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hiko-pana-fpana-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hiko-pana-fpana-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hiko-pana-fpana-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce