Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-mobopts-ipv4ro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv4 Route Optimization Using Mobile IPv6 Return Routability
	Author(s)	: R. Koodli
	Filename	: draft-irtf-mobopts-ipv4ro-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2005-7-15
	
   The motivation for this document comes from considerations in
   implementing IPv6 Return Routability in an IPv4 network, especially
   where the Mobile Node and the Correspondent Nodes are capable of
   performing IPv6-in-IPv4 tunneling.  As a result, this document
   proposes an IPv4 Address extension to Mobile IPv6 Return Routability
   procedure which can provide route optimization for IPv4 traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-ipv4ro-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-irtf-mobopts-ipv4ro-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-ipv4ro-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce