Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Address autoconfiguration in Optimized Link
                          State Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Laouiti, et al.
	Filename	: draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2005-7-20
	
Several MANET routing protocols have been recently promoted to
   experimental RFCs.  However, autoconfiguration of MANET networks is
   still an unsettled area.  This document proposes a protocol for
   autoconfiguration for both IPv4 or IPv6.  Its corner stone is an
   conflict-detection algorithm.  It aims at conceptual simplicity:
   essentially, each node periodically sends its addresses and an
   identifier.  Conflicts are detected as identifier mismatches.  This
   protocol might be used with any MANET protocol, although it naturally
   suits the OLSR routing protocol (on which we focus), with a light
   increase of control message overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-laouiti-manet-olsr-address-autoconf-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce