Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Simple Service Location Protocol (SSLP) for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)	: S. Park, et al.
	Filename	: draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-7-11
	
   The Simple Service Location Protocol (SSLP) provides a framework for
   the discovery and selection of the services working on 6LoWPAN.  The
   protocol has a simple structure that is easy to be implemented on
   6LoWPAN devices that are characterized by short range, low bit rate
   and low power.  The protocol also offers a mechanism for
   interoperability with the IP networks under SLP.  It enables
   communication between 6LoWPAN and other IP networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce