Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lindgren-dtnrg-prophet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Probabilistic Routing Protocol for 
                          Intermittently Connected Networks
	Author(s)	: A. Lindgren, A. Doria
	Filename	: draft-lindgren-dtnrg-prophet-01.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2005-7-19
	
This document describes a routing protocol for intermittently
   connected networks, where there is no guarantee that a fully
   connected path between source and destination exists at any time,
   rendering traditional routing protocols unable to deliver messages
   between hosts.  These networks are special cases of networks where
   the Delay-Tolerant Network architecture[1] is applicable.  We define
   PRoPHET, a Probabilistic Routing Protocol using History of Encounters
   and Transitivity for intermittently connected networks.  The document
   presents an architectural overview followed by the protocol
   specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lindgren-dtnrg-prophet-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lindgren-dtnrg-prophet-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lindgren-dtnrg-prophet-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce