Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Tunnel SAFI
	Author(s)	: G. Nalawade, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-7-21
	
The architecture of an MPLS VPN solution relies on the establishment
   of two layers of reachability information.  The first is the
   association of a prefix, interface, or route table to a VPNv4 label
   that is used on the egress PE to delineate a Virtual Route Forwarding
   table.  The second is the association of the next-hop to reach the
   egress PE.  By default, the MPLS VPN establishes an LSP tunnel from
   the ingress PE to the egress PE.  A requirement exists to establish
   an IP tunnel between the ingress and egress PE in lieu of an LSP.
   The egress PE's tunnel capability needs to be distributed to all the
   potential ingress PE's as well as the attributes of the tunnel.  The
   tunnel end-point discovery may occur within and across Autonomous
   Systems.  BGP is the logical protocol of choice that is widely
   deployed for MPLS VPN solutions and can carry this information in a
   synchronized manner. This document defines how BGP speakers can
   convey Tunnel end-point reachability information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce