Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-devarapalli-mip6-nemo-local-haha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Local HA to HA protocol
	Author(s)	: V. Devarapalli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-devarapalli-mip6-nemo-local-haha-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2005-7-5
	
   This document describes the use of an Inter Home Agents protocol
   (HAHA) to achieve Home Agent reliability and load balancing.  The
   protocol allows Home Agents serving the same home link to share the
   binding cache contents, and switch a mobile node from one home agent
   to another.  It also allows a mobile node to utilize multiple Home
   Agents simultaneously.  A mobile node picks one Home Agent as its
   primary Home Agent and registers with it.  The primary Home Agent
   synchronizes the binding cache information with other Home Agents.
   Any of Home Agents can intercept a packet meant for the mobile node
   and tunnel the packet directly to its current Care-of address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mip6-nemo-local-haha-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-devarapalli-mip6-nemo-local-haha-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mip6-nemo-local-haha-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce