Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kim-mmusic-iptv-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Internet Media Guides on Internet Protocol Television Services
	Author(s)	: D. Kim
	Filename	: draft-kim-mmusic-iptv-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2005-7-14
	
This document specifies requirements for implementation of Internet 
Media Guide (IMG) over Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) because 
there are still different concepts about applications and technical 
implementation of IMG. Triple Play Services (TPS) for IPTV need more 
efficient and integrated IMG than existent IMG for ordinary TV. Such 
variations raise not only the question of compatibility between 
different vendors of IMG systems, but bring the confusion at consumer 
side: which one system is most suitable to viewers and what are the 
criteria for suitability of IPTV IMG system for viewers. These 
requirements are designed to guide choice and development of IMG 
feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-mmusic-iptv-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kim-mmusic-iptv-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kim-mmusic-iptv-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce