Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Fast IPv6 PCE peer Advertisement using PCEMP
	Author(s)	: J. Choi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-7-15
	
In this draft, we propose a guideline for an improved version of
   router handling procedures in RFC 2461 that allow for improved 
   default router acquisition performance when an active IP host moves
   from one subnet to the other using the Path Computation Element 
   Metric Protocol (PCEMP). Router handling procedures can be improved
   by a soft configuration of PCEMP support in the context of 
   real-time data driven strategy on individual PCE nodes and this
   draft shows how PCEMP can support that. 

   This draft is an informational draft that shows a guideline to 
   specifications of modifying existing protocols to facilitate 
   communication between LSRs and PCEs, and between a PCE and other
   PCEs. This can also be a guideline for mobile PCE nodes changing
   respective PCEDAs and thus needing fast advertisements to the 
   corresponding LSRs and other PCE peers using IPv6 schemes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce