Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:50:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Schema and Guidelines for Defining Session
                          Initiation Protocol User Agent Profile Data Sets
	Author(s)	: D. Petrie, et al.
	Filename	: draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-02.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2005-7-20
	
This document defines the requirements and a format for SIP user
   agent profile data.  An overall schema is specified for the
   definition of profile data sets.  The schema also provides for
   expressing constraints for how multiple sources of profile data are
   to be combined.  This document provides a guide to considerations,
   policies and syntax for defining data sets to be included in profile
   data.  It also explores some specific data sets to test the
   requirements, assumptions and syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce