Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Inter domain GMPLS Traffic Engineering - RSVP-TE extensions
	Author(s)	: A. Ayyangar, J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2005-7-19
	
This document describes extensions to Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (GMPLS) Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering
(RSVP-TE) signaling required to support mechanisms for the establishment
and maintenance of GMPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths
(LSPs), both packet and non-packet, that traverse multiple domains. For
the purpose of this document, a domain is considered to be any
collection of network elements within a common realm of address space or
path computation responsibility. Examples of such domains include
Autonomous Systems, IGP areas and GMPLS overlay networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce