Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mahy-geopriv-sip-loc-pkg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Location Event Package using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-mahy-geopriv-sip-loc-pkg-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2005-7-15
	
This document describes a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) event
   package to carry location data about named SIP resources.  Inherent
   in this event package are filters which limit notifications to
   compelling events which are described by the filters.  The resulting
   location information is conveyed in existing location formats wrapped
   in GEOPRIV privacy extensions to the Presence Information Document
   Format (PIDF-LO).  Location disclosure is limited to voluntary
   disclosure by a notifier that possesses credentials for the named
   resource.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-geopriv-sip-loc-pkg-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mahy-geopriv-sip-loc-pkg-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mahy-geopriv-sip-loc-pkg-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce