Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Operating Virtual concatenation (VCAT) and the
                          Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) with
                          Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching  (GMPLS)
	Author(s)	: G. Bernstein, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-7-11
	
   This document describes the use of the Generalized Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane in conjunction with the Virtual
   Concatenation (VCAT) layer 1 inverse multiplexing mechanism and its
   companion Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) which can be used
   for hitless dynamic resizing of the inverse multiplex group.  These
   techniques apply to the Optical Transport Network (OTN), Synchronous
   Optical Network (SONET), Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and
   Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy (PDH) signals.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce