Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ashwood-ccamp-gmpls-constraint-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Link Viability Constraints Requirements for
                          GMPLS-enabled Networks 
	Author(s)	: D. Fedyk, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ashwood-ccamp-gmpls-constraint-reqts-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-7-12
	
   This draft describes requirements for connecting a pure photonic 
   sub-domain to a GMPLS-based Label Switch Router. One of the main 
   requirements is to avoid advertising all the physical properties of 
   the underlying optical hardware while still peering with standard 
   GMPLS. This draft discusses the requirements for abstracting the 
   optical topology and the implications of various abstract models. 
   This draft discusses possible extensions to [OSPF-TE] [GMPLS-
   Routing] and [ISIS-TE] for use by GMPLS networks that require 
   additional constraints to be considered in the computation of viable 
   paths.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ashwood-ccamp-gmpls-constraint-reqts-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ashwood-ccamp-gmpls-constraint-reqts-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ashwood-ccamp-gmpls-constraint-reqts-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce