Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Path Computation Element (PCE) Architecture
	Author(s)	: A. Farrel, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-architecture-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2005-7-19
	
Constraint-based path computation is a fundamental building block for
   traffic engineering systems such as Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) and Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
   networks. Path computation in large, multi-domain, multi-region or
   multi-layer networks is highly complex and may require special
   computational components and cooperation between the different
   network domains.

   This document specifies the architecture for a Path Computation
   Element (PCE)-based model to address this problem space. This
   document does not attempt to provide a detailed description of all
   the architectural components, but rather it describes a set of
   building blocks for the PCE architecture from which solutions may be
   constructed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-architecture-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pce-architecture-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-architecture-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce