Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jeong-nsis-3gpp-qosm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: 3GPP QoS Model for Networks Using 3GPP QoS Classes
	Author(s)	: S. Jeong, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jeong-nsis-3gpp-qosm-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2005-7-20
	
QoS interworking between 3GPP wireless and non-3GPP wireline networks
   will be essential if future IP-based next generation networks are to
   provide assured-quality end-to-end IP flows.  This draft discusses
   how to achieve QoS interoperability between 3GPP based wireless
   networks and IETF/ITU-T based wireline IP networks from the NSIS
   point of view.  In particular, this draft tries to describe a QoS-
   NSLP QoS model based on 3GPP QoS classes and bearer service
   attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-nsis-3gpp-qosm-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jeong-nsis-3gpp-qosm-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jeong-nsis-3gpp-qosm-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce