Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhao-mobopts-rr-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Improvement on Security and Performance of
                          MIP6 Return Routability Test
	Author(s)	: F. Zhao, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhao-mobopts-rr-ext-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2005-7-14
	
   In this draft, we propose several extensions to improve the security
   and performance of MIP6 Return Routability test.  Our proposal
   enables CN and MN to promptly and reliably detect the on-path attack
   and reduce the signaling overhead in a secure, efficient and back-
   compatible way.  The core idea is to use hash chain to replace home
   test procedure in some circumstances and we carefully integrate hash
   chain into original MIP6 RR test without introducing new
   vulnerabilities.  Although it does slightly increase the management
   cost of CN, we show that the extended RR test is more secure and more
   efficient than other approaches.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-mobopts-rr-ext-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhao-mobopts-rr-ext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhao-mobopts-rr-ext-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce