Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-grampin-pce-mgmnt-if-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: PCE Management Interface 
	Author(s)	: E. Grampin
	Filename	: draft-grampin-pce-mgmnt-if-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-7-5
	
  The Path Computation Element (PCE) Architecture provide a framework 
  to support the Constraint-Based Routing (CBR) functionality for 
  traffic engineering systems in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) 
  and Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) networks.  
  The model define the PCC and PCE entities at the Control Plane, which 
  communicate using a Request/Reply protocol. 
  The PCE architecture enable network operators a tight control of the 
  resource assignment by means of the administrative constraints that 
  are included in the Traffic Enginnering Database (TED), and used in 
  the path computation process. Moreover, appropriate objective 
  funtions assist operators in the fulfillment of the overall network 
  objectives. 
   
  This document present a system architecture for the PCE, namely 
  Routing and Management Agent (RMA), with  a standard management 
  interface, which permit established management frameworks to rely on 
  the PCE for the CBR functionality and inject network-wide policies 
  into the PCE path computation process. Some reliability issues of the 
  PCE Architecture are addressed in the document. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grampin-pce-mgmnt-if-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-grampin-pce-mgmnt-if-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-grampin-pce-mgmnt-if-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce