Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-templin-ipvlx-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPvLX - IP with virtual Link eXtension
	Author(s)	: F. Templin
	Filename	: draft-templin-ipvlx-03.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2005-8-17
	
The IPv6 128-bit addressing architecture was designed as a successor
   for IPv4.  But, IPv4 deployment in the global Internet continues via
   private addressing domains behind Network Address Translators (NATs)
   such that long-term coexistence with IPv6 addressing and minimal
   perturbation of IPv4 networks is emerging as a popular strategy.
   This document proposes a long-term IPv6/IPv4 coexistence scheme
   called: IPvLX - IP with virtual Link Extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ipvlx-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-templin-ipvlx-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-templin-ipvlx-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce