Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jung-mipshop-nsfho-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Network Side Fast Handover in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: H. Jung, H. Jeon
	Filename	: draft-jung-mipshop-nsfho-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2005-8-24
	
This document addresses a network side solution of fast handover in 
Mobile IPv6. Existing FMIPv6 basically assumes the involvement of 
mobile nodes in handover procedure. However, in some cases, it may not 
be easy to realize fast handover function into all mobile nodes. In 
the case, a network operator may want to provide fast handover service         
to users by using only networks entities. To achieve network side fast 
handover, this document basically uses bi-directional tunnel between a 
previous access router and new access router. The proposed fast 
handover scheme has simpler procedure than the existing FMIPv6 and             
mostly uses the existing messages. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jung-mipshop-nsfho-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jung-mipshop-nsfho-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jung-mipshop-nsfho-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce