Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kobayashi-sirens-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Simple Internet REsource Notification System (SIRENS) framework and protocol
	Author(s)	: K. Kobayashi
	Filename	: draft-kobayashi-sirens-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-8-26
	
   This document  specifies  a  Simple  Internet  REsource  Notification
   System (SIRENS) framework and protocol.  SIRENS framework intended to
   improve end-to-end communication throughput with network  information
   provided  by  the  routers  in  an explicit ways.  In the seven layer
   model, SIRENS protocol layer is located between network and transport
   layer.   This  document  also provides how to interact between SIRENS
   and upper transport system as TCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kobayashi-sirens-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kobayashi-sirens-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kobayashi-sirens-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce