Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-te-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IS-IS extensions for Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: T. Li, H. Smit
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-te-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2005-9-6
	
   This document describes extensions to the Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) protocol to support Traffic Engineering
   (TE).  This document extends the IS-IS protocol by specifying new
   information that an Intermediate System (router) can place in Link
   State Protocol (LSP) Data Units.  This information describes
   additional details regarding the state of the network that are useful
   for traffic engineering computations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-te-bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-isis-te-bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-te-bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce