Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Multicast with Dynamic Multicast Agent
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-9-13
	
This document addresses the problem of delivering IPv6 multicast 
   traffic to MNs (Mobile Nodes). An approach named Mobile IPv6 
   Multicast with Dynamic Multicast Agent is proposed. 
   The approach is a combination of Movement Based Method [2] and 
   Distance Based Method [3]. Such a design allows MNs to optimize 
   multicast routes, and meanwhile reduces the number of handoffs by 
   selecting new multicast agents dynamically. In addition to weakening 
   the triangle route problem and diminishing the influence of handoff 
   to multicast, this approach provides global mobility in the Internet 
   without the restriction on network topologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce