Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload
                          Format for the Variable-Rate Multimode
                          Wideband (VMR-WB) Extension Audio Codec
	Author(s)	: S. Ahmadi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-01.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2005-9-29
	
This document is an addendum to RFC xxxx, which specifies the 
   real-time transport protocol for the Variable-Rate Multimode 
   Wideband (VMR-WB) speech codec. This document contains the 
   information related to the new operating mode of VMR-WB. All 
   provisions, restrictions, use cases, features, etc. that are 
   specified in RFC xxxx are applicable to the new operating mode 
   without any exception.

   No new media type registration is included in this document as the
   new VMR-WB mode, defined in this document, will use the same media
   type specified in RFC xxxx (i.e., audio/VMR-WB). Note that the 
   RFC xxxx was developed with sufficient flexibility for future 
   extensions and thereby it allows the addition of new operating 
   modes without any impacts on the interoperability of terminals
   supporting different versions of the VMR-WB standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce