Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bonica-tcp-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Authentication for TCP-based Routing and Management Protocols
	Author(s)	: R. Bonica, A. Heffernan
	Filename	: draft-bonica-tcp-auth-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-9-30
	
This memo extends RFC 2385 to support time-based key rollover and
   multiple hashing algorithms.  Operators can use the time-based key
   rollover feature to in order to periodically update the key that is
   used to create authentication data for each TCP segment.  Operators
   may also wish to select the hashing algorithm used to create
   authentication data depending upon the perceived threat level and the
   computational capabilities of their hardware platforms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-tcp-auth-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bonica-tcp-auth-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bonica-tcp-auth-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce