Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-gkdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: GKDP: Group Key Distribution Protocol
	Author(s)	: L. Dondeti, J. Xiang
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-gkdp-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-9-30
	
   This document specifies a group key distribution protocol (GKDP)
   based on IKEv2, the IPsec key management protocol; the new protocol
   is similar to IKEv2 in message and payload formats, and message
   semantics to a large extent.  The protocol in conformance with MSEC
   key management architecture contains two components: member
   registration and group rekeying, and downloads a group security
   association from the GCKS to a member.  This protocol is independent
   This document recommends, as policy, what specifications for Internet
   protocols -- and, in particular, IETF standards track protocol
   documents -- should include as normative language within them.  The
   capitalized keywords ^SHOULD^, ^MUST^, ^REQUIRED^, etc. are used in
   the sense of how they would be used within other documents with the
   meanings as specified in BCP 14, RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gkdp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-msec-gkdp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gkdp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce