Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gwee-capwap-comparative-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: CAPWAP Comparative Analysis
	Author(s)	: R. Gwee
	Filename	: draft-gwee-capwap-comparative-analysis-00.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2005-9-12
	
   The purpose of this document is to present a comparative evaluation
   of the Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP)
   protocol proposals.  To the date of this document, the following four
   protocols have been proposed, namely CAPWAP Tunneling Protocol (CTP),
   Light Weight Access Point Protocol (LWAPP), Secure Light Access Point
   Protocol (SLAPP), Wireless LAN Control Protocol (WiCoP).  Each of
   these protocols has its own unique strengths in fulfilling the CAPWAP
   Objectives through their own mechanisms and functionalities.  The
   final CAPWAP protocol should comprise all of these strengths.  This
   document gives a comparative study of the four proposed protocols
   based on the CAPWAP Objectives and makes recommendations on the
   combination of their strengths for the final CAPWAP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gwee-capwap-comparative-analysis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gwee-capwap-comparative-analysis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gwee-capwap-comparative-analysis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce