Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Enhanced Fast Handover for Mobile IPv6 based on IEEE 802.11 Network
	Author(s)	: Y. Mun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-9-20
	
   In MIPv6, whenever a mobile node changes its attached point, handover
   process should be followed to inform its home agent and correspondent
   of a MN's current location. The handover process is decomposed into
   layer 2 and layer 3 handovers again, and these two handovers are
   accomplished sequentially, which causes long latency problem. This
   problem is a critical issue in MIPv6. To make up for this, we propose
   an enhanced Fast Handover scheme to reduce the overall latency on
   handover, revising the Fast Handover [1]. Especially, several 
   messages in layer 3 are sent in one frame during layer 2 handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce