Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Component Link Recording and Resource Control
                          for GMPLS Link Bundles 
	Author(s)	: A. Zamfir, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-9-12
	
   Record Route is a useful administrative tool that has been used 
   extensively by the service providers. However, when TE links are 
   bundled, identification of label resource in RRO is not enough for 
   the administrative purpose. Network service providers would like to 
   know the component link within a TE link that is being used by a 
   given LSP. In other words, when link bundling is used, resource 
   recording requires mechanisms to specify the component link 
   identifier, along with the TE link identifier and Label. As , it is 
   not possible to record component link in the RRO, this draft defines 
   the extensions to RSVP-TE [RFC3209] and [RFC3473] to specify 
   component link identifiers for resource recording purposes.  
    
   This draft also defines the ERO counterpart of the RRO extension. The 
   ERO extensions are needed to perform explicit label/ resource control 
   over bundled TE link. Hence, this draft defines the extensions to 
   RSVP-TE [RFC3209] and [RFC3473] to specify component link identifiers 
   for explicit resource control and recording over GMPLS link bundles.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce