Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kwak-srd-wpan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Secure Route Discovery in Low-Rate WPAN
	Author(s)	: D. Kwak, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kwak-srd-wpan-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
   A low-rate wireless personal area network (LR-WPAN) is a network
   designed for low-cost and very low-power short-range wireless 
   communications. It is hard to employ static routes. Route discovery 
   is the procedure whereby network devices cooperate to find and 
   establish routes through the network and is always performed with 
   regard to a particular source and destination device. However, Route
   discovery in LR-WPAN has lack of authentication mechanism. Also, 
   dynamic network topology makes it arduous to detect malicious nodes.
   We proposed a secure route discovery authentication mechanism using 
   the ¥ìSRD. ¥ìSRD uses RREQ ID, destination address and the unique 
   value as input string to generate authentication code (AC). It is 
   used as the authentication between source node and destination node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kwak-srd-wpan-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kwak-srd-wpan-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kwak-srd-wpan-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce