Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-narayanan-mipshop-mn-ar-auth-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile Node-Access Router Authentication Option
	Author(s)	: N. Venkitaraman, V. Narayanan
	Filename	: draft-narayanan-mipshop-mn-ar-auth-option-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-10-17
	
   FMIPv6 [4] requires signalling messages to be exchanged between a
   mobile node and its access router.  For secure interaction, these
   messages must be authenticated using a security association between
   the access router and the mobile node.  To enable the mobile node and
   the access router unambiguously identify the correct security
   association this document extends the mobility header authentication
   option by defining a subtype to indicate a mobile node - access
   router SPI.  Also, this option can be used in signaling messages used
   to derive handover keys between the MN and AR, as described in HK_AAA
   [5].  The idea here is to re-use the existing mobility option for
   authentication and only define an additional sub-type for MN-AR
   authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narayanan-mipshop-mn-ar-auth-option-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-narayanan-mipshop-mn-ar-auth-option-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-narayanan-mipshop-mn-ar-auth-option-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce