Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chenwm-magma-igmp-router-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Extend IGMPv3 To Support Router Annoucing Information For Host
	Author(s)	: C. Wumao
	Filename	: draft-chenwm-magma-igmp-router-info-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2005-10-13
	
   IGMP is used by IPv4 system to report their multicast group
   memberships to multicast routers.
   
   This document adds support for router annoucing information, that
   is, the ability for a multicast router to annouce information about a
   group to host. For example, some hosts may send reports to join a
   group that do not exist, so the router would send some message to
   inform the hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chenwm-magma-igmp-router-info-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chenwm-magma-igmp-router-info-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chenwm-magma-igmp-router-info-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce