Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-ldims-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Framework for Large-scale Distributed
                          Intrusion Management System(LDIMS) 
	Author(s)	: Y. Yang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-yang-ldims-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
   Network is now developing into large-scale and speedup, meanwhile,
   intrusion methods become more and more complicated.  In this network 
   environment, traditional IDSs can¡¯t insure the security of the 
   protected systems.  IMS is the trend of IDSs evolution.  IMS is a 
   system that combines intrusion detection with urgent response.  
   In IMS, IDSs associate with other security components, such as 
   Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanning Systems, Virus Prevention Systems 
   and network Management Systems.
   
   This document describes a hierarchy framework for Large-scale 
   Distributed Intrusion Management System (LDIMS), with which a 
   Large-scale Distributed IMS can be flexibly deployed. layered nodes 
   constitute this framework.  Each node is a simple IMS.  This document 
   gives a four-layer structure for the simple IMS, the four-layer 
   structure can also be the structure of an independent IMS. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ldims-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yang-ldims-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yang-ldims-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce