Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-guha-lowpan-mobility-protocol-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Protocol Requirements for mobility in LoWPAN
	Author(s)	: D. Guha, T. Srikanthan
	Filename	: draft-guha-lowpan-mobility-protocol-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
   In this draft, we propose some protocol requirements for mobility 
   in LowPAN networks within the context of the IETF LowPAN working 
   group (IPv6 over IEEE 802.15.4). To achieve mobility in LowPAN 
   networks, there may be inter-domain movement of network elements 
   across different LowPAN domains or across domains that do not 
   comprise LowPAN autonomous systems. To address routing issues in
   inter-domain LowPAN networks that conform to fitting within a 
   single IEEE 802.15.4 frame, there are needs for collaborative 
   and distributed methodologies for route computation, information 
   storage and retrieval, and security issues in protocols targeted
   to LowPAN mobility. 

   This draft proposes some requirements of mobility in LowPAN 
   protocols from the perspective of protocol-independent metrics,
   algorithm complexities, scalability and security criteria. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guha-lowpan-mobility-protocol-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-guha-lowpan-mobility-protocol-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-guha-lowpan-mobility-protocol-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce