Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-tunnel-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Signaling Tunnel Identifiers and Capabilities in BGP
	Author(s)	: R. Aggarwal
	Filename	: draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-tunnel-attribute-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2005-10-19
	
   This document proposes a mechanism that allows a router to signal the
   identifiers of IP/MPLS Tunnels, for which it is the headend, using
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). One application of this mechanism is
   multicast in BGP - Multi-Protocol-Label Switching (MPLS) Virtual
   Private Networks (VPNs).  This document also proposes a mechanism
   that allows a router to signal its tunnel enapsulation/decapsulation
   capabilities using BGP. One application of this is signaling MPLS
   upstream label assignment capability when BGP is used to advertise
   MPLS upstream assigned labels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-tunnel-attribute-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-tunnel-attribute-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-tunnel-attribute-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce