Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-satou-multiaaa-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA Framework for Multicasting
	Author(s)	: H. Ohta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-satou-multiaaa-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-10-19
	
   This memo provides a generalized framework for solution standards to 
   meet the requirements presented in draft-mboned-maccnt-req-01.txt. In 
   this framework a user sends a request for multicast data to a network 
   service provider which then selects the appropriate content provider 
   to which it then sends on the request transparently in a way so that 
   the network service provider and content provider do not need to know 
   the corresponding user id for the same user in the other provider's 
   domain.  The content provider then responds with success of failure 
   to the network provider and if success, the network provider may 
   delivery the requested data to the user.  The network service may 
   base its decision to deliver such data to the user based on its 
   bandwidth management policy. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-satou-multiaaa-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-satou-multiaaa-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-satou-multiaaa-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce