Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leroux-ccamp-rsvp-te-path-constr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Handling Path Constraints in Generalized RSVP-TE signaling
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, J. Le Roux
	Filename	: draft-leroux-ccamp-rsvp-te-path-constr-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-10-26
	
In various situations, it would be useful to include aggregated path  
   parameters such as, e.g., delay, hop-count or optical power, within     
   Generalized MPLS signaling. For that purpose, this draft extends    
   GMPLS RSVP-TE, for signaling end-to-end path constraint, and  
   aggregating path parameters along the path.  
 
   This draft only defines generic encoding rules and procedures. 
   Specific encoding and procedures for each path parameter will be 
   addressed in separate documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-ccamp-rsvp-te-path-constr-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-leroux-ccamp-rsvp-te-path-constr-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leroux-ccamp-rsvp-te-path-constr-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce