Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andersson-gels-bof-prep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Use of the Gnerealized Multi-Protocol Label Switching control plane for point-to-point Ethernet Label Switching
	Author(s)	: L. Andersson, D. Papadimitriou
	Filename	: draft-andersson-gels-bof-prep-01.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
This document proposes starting a work within the IETF to apply the
   Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane to
   Ethernet Label Switching and to make extensions to the GMPLS control
   plane protocols as necessary for this application.  This will be done
   based on the protocols developed by the MPLS and CCAMP working groups
   in the IETF.  Ethernet Label Switching will use the data plane
   encodings as specified by the IEEE 802 standards.

   This document intends to gather the information necessary to have a
   "GMPLS Ethernet Label Switching" BoF in Vancouver.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andersson-gels-bof-prep-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-andersson-gels-bof-prep-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-andersson-gels-bof-prep-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce