Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-caviglia-ccamp-gmpls-msspring-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GMPLS Requirements for MS-SPRing support 
	Author(s)	: D. Caviglia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-caviglia-ccamp-gmpls-msspring-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2005-10-4
	
GMPLS [1] provides ideally a robust and flexible control plane 
protocols set designed for application over generalized transport 
network. A typical application of GMPLS is, among others, the control 
of transport networks based on SDH/SONET [2] technology. In this 
scenario, the introduction of GMPLS based control plane should ensure 
support of and/or compatibility with the most important and widely 
exploited SDH/SONET features, making possible a seamless interworking 
with inherent data plane requirements. In this document we focus on 
one of the most attractive SDH/SONET protection mechanism, 
implemented through MS-SPRing (G.841 [3]), a widely deployed ITU 
standard for ring-shared protection.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-gmpls-msspring-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-caviglia-ccamp-gmpls-msspring-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-gmpls-msspring-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce