Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload 
                          Format for the Variable-Rate Multimode 
                          Wideband (VMR-WB) Extension Audio Codec
	Author(s)	: S. Ahmadi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-02.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
This document is an addendum to RFC xxxx, which specifies the 
   RTP payload format for the Variable-Rate Multimode Wideband (VMR-WB) 
   speech codec. This document specifies some updates in RFC xxxx to 
   enable support for the new operating mode of VMR-WB standard (i.e., 
   VMR-WB mode 4). These updates do not affect the existing modes of 
   VMR-WB already specified in RFC xxxx. 

   The payload formats and their associated parameters, as well as all 
   provisions, restrictions, use cases, features, etc. that are 
   specified in RFC xxxx are applicable to the new operating mode with 
   no exception.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce