Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SIP-based Network Mobility (SIP-NEMO) Route Optimization
	Author(s)	: C. Lee, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2005-10-7
	
   The Network Mobility (NEMO) Basic Support protocol enables a mobile
   network to change its point of attachment and keeps nodes in the
   mobile network reachable when the mobile network moves in the
   Internet.  However, using the NEMO Basic Support protocol, all
   traffic must pass through the bi-directional tunnel between a mobile
   router and its home agent when the mobile router leaves its home
   network.  It results in sub-optimal routing and long transmission
   delay.  This document describes the SIP-based Network Mobility (SIP-
   NEMO) Route Optimization (RO) that achieves optimal routing and
   reduces the limitation due to the bi-direction tunnel using Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce