Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to RSVP-TE for Point to Multipoint TE LSPs
	Author(s)	: R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-03.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2005-10-27
	
This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the setup of Traffic Engineered
   (TE) point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   networks.  The solution relies on RSVP-TE without requiring a
   multicast routing protocol in the Service Provider core. Protocol
   elements and procedures for this solution are described. There can be
   various applications for P2MP TE LSPs such as IP multicast.
   Specification of how such applications will use a P2MP TE LSP is
   outside the scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce