Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andrews-full-service-resolvers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Configuration Issues Facing Full Service DNS 
                          Resolvers In The Presence of Private Network Addressing
	Author(s)	: M. Andrews
	Filename	: draft-andrews-full-service-resolvers-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-10-14
	
Practice has shown that there are a number of zones all full service
   resolvers should, unless configured otherwise, automatically serve.
   RFC4193 already specifies that this should occur for D.F.IP6.ARPA.
   This document extends the practice to cover the IN-ADDR.ARPA zones
   for RFC1918 address space and other well known zones with similar
   usage constraints.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andrews-full-service-resolvers-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-andrews-full-service-resolvers-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-andrews-full-service-resolvers-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce