Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ahn-manet-multigateway-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Load Balancing in MANET with Multiple Internet Gateways
	Author(s)	: S. Ahn, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ahn-manet-multigateway-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
   In MANET, nodes wishing to communicate with nodes in the wired
   Internet, the global Internet connectivity is required and this
   functionality can be achieved with the help of the Internet gateway
   (IGW). For the support of reliability and flexibility, multiple IGWs
   can be provisioned for a MANET. In this case, load-balancing becomes
   one of the important issues since the network performance such as 
   the network throughput can be improved if the load of the IGW is
   well-balanced. In this draft, we categorize the load-balancing
   mechanisms for the IPv6-based MANET with multiple IGWs and define
   a new load-balancing metric computed from the hop distance and
   the number of routing table entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ahn-manet-multigateway-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ahn-manet-multigateway-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ahn-manet-multigateway-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce