Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dolly-sipping-atis-ptsc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ATIS PTSC Work Program
	Author(s)	: M. Dolly, et al.
	Filename	: draft-dolly-sipping-atis-ptsc-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-10-25
	
At the 64th Vancouver IETF Meeting it is anticipated that discussions
   will occur regarding the developed Area Description for a Real Time
   Applications and Infrastructure Area, to be developed by the
   Transport and Applications ADs and the WG Chairs involved for
   discussion with the community.

   This Internet Draft has been prepared to share the relevant portions
   of the PTSC current work program with the IETF.  It is hoped that
   awareness of the Packet Technologies Systems Committee (PTSC) work
   program will allow for more informed discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolly-sipping-atis-ptsc-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dolly-sipping-atis-ptsc-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dolly-sipping-atis-ptsc-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce