Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-mip6-aaa-ha-diameter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Bootstrapping using Diameter
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, et al.
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-mip6-aaa-ha-diameter-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2005-10-25
	
Both Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping solutions require use of a AAA
   interface.  In the split scenario, this interface is between the Home
   Agent and the AAA infrastructure of the Mobile Service Provider (MSP)
   and the Mobility Service Authorizer (MSA).  The first interface
   should meet a list of requirements.  This document provides an
   overview of the capabilities and design of the Diameter protocol that
   could meet the specified goals.  In the integrated scenario, in
   addition to this interface, the impact of the MIPv6 bootstrapping on
   the AAA interface for network access authentication must be
   considered.  Basically, this interface is also used to carry Home
   Agent information.  This document defines the necessary AVP and how
   Diameter can be used in the integrated scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-mip6-aaa-ha-diameter-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tschofenig-mip6-aaa-ha-diameter-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-mip6-aaa-ha-diameter-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce