Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yasukawa-mpls-ldp-mcast-over-p2mp-lsps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Support of LDP Multicast Label Switched Paths
                          over Point-to-Multipoint Label Switched Path 
                          Tunnels and on Multi-Access Links
	Author(s)	: S. Yasukawa, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-yasukawa-mpls-ldp-mcast-over-p2mp-lsps-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2005-10-25
	
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) includes the facility to
   provision point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineered (TE) Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) which can be used to construct P2MP tunnels
   across MPLS networks.

   The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) has also been extended to
   support label distribution for multicast traffic by forming multicast
   LSPs.

   When traffic for a user network is carried across a provider network,
   it is common practice for the traffic to be placed in tunnels. This
   document examines the requirements to carry multicast LDP traffic
   across a provider network within P2MP MPLS tunnels, and introduces
   solution models that meet those requirements.

   Note that the requirements and solutions discussed in this document
   are also applicable to the use of multicast LDP on multi-access
   networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-mpls-ldp-mcast-over-p2mp-lsps-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yasukawa-mpls-ldp-mcast-over-p2mp-lsps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-mpls-ldp-mcast-over-p2mp-lsps-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce