Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jung-mipshop-fhmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Fast Handover for Hierarchical MIPv6 (F-HMIPv6)
	Author(s)	: H. Jung, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jung-mipshop-fhmipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
This document proposes a scheme to support Fast Handover over HMIPv6 
networks. The HMIPv6 was developed to reduce the signaling overhead 
and delay concerned with Binding Update in Mobile IPv6. Therefore 
HMIPv6 still need a further handover enhancement for supporting the 
real-time applications. Currently FMIPv6 is the typical protocol to 
reduce the handover latency. Accordingly it may be straightforward to 
simply introduce FMIPv6 into HMIPv6 networks. However, it is noted 
that such simple approach may induce unnecessary processing overhead. 
F-HMIPv6, described in this document, considers how to integrate these 
two protocols and provides a scheme for effective integration. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jung-mipshop-fhmipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jung-mipshop-fhmipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jung-mipshop-fhmipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce