Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Filters for Mobile IPv6 Bindings (NOMADv6)
	Author(s)	: K. Kuladinithi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-03.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2005-10-25
	
Filters for Mobile IPv6 Bindings (NOMADv6) introduces a set of 
   extensions for MIPv6 protocol that allows for intelligent use of 
   multiple points of attachment simultaneously, on a mobile node.  It 
   specifies a set of rules (filters) communicated to binding agents 
   using binding updates. In turn, binding agents use this information 
   to determine whether and where to route flows associated with the 
   mobile node. In this manner, it is possible for a mobile node to 
   distribute flows or packets of a flow among its available points of 
   attachment or to request that such flow is dropped before traversing 
   the Internet fabric, with or without notification to their source. 
   These extensions mirror a similar extension defined for Mobile IPv4 
   (NOMADv4) but has been extended to cater to the behavior of IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nomadv6-mobileip-filters-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce