Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leroux-pce-disco-proto-igp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IGP protocol extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, et al.
	Filename	: draft-leroux-pce-disco-proto-igp-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2005-10-17
	
   In various situations it would be highly useful for a Path 
   Computation Client (PCC) to be able to dynamically and automatically 
   discover a set of Path Computation Element(s) (PCE), along with some 
   of information relevant for PCE selection. When the PCE is an LSR 
   participating to the IGP, or even a server participating passively to 
   the IGP, a simple and efficient way for PCE discovery, consists of 
   relying on IGP flooding. For that purpose this document defines 
   simple OSPF and ISIS extensions for the advertisement of PCE 
   Discovery information within and across IGP areas.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-pce-disco-proto-igp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-leroux-pce-disco-proto-igp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leroux-pce-disco-proto-igp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce