Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-maes-lemonade-http-binding-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Lemonade HTTP Binding
	Author(s)	: S. Maes, et al.
	Filename	: draft-maes-lemonade-http-binding-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-10-18
	
As part of the LEMONADE work to define extensions to the IMAPv4 Rev1 
   protocol [RFC3501] and SMTP that provide optimizations in a variety 
   of settings, this document describes an alternative, optional binding 
   showing how HTTP can be used to transfer IMAPv4 and SMTP commands and 
   responses. This binding is intended to facilitate the use of IMAP and 
   SMTP in deployments involving a variety of intermediaries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maes-lemonade-http-binding-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-maes-lemonade-http-binding-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-maes-lemonade-http-binding-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce