Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leroux-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: PCE Communication Protocol (PCECP) specific 
                          requirements for Inter-Area (G)MPLS Traffic Engineering 
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux
	Filename	: draft-leroux-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2005-10-17
	
   For scalability purposes a network may comprise multiple IGP areas. 
   An inter-area TE-LSP is an LSP that transits through at least two IGP 
   areas. In a multi-area network, topology visibility remains local to 
   a given area, and a head-end LSR cannot compute alone an inter-area 
   shortest constrained path. One key application of the Path 
   Computation Element (PCE) architecture is the computation of inter-
   area TE-LSP paths. In this context, this document lists a detailed 
   set of PCE Communication Protocol (PCECP) specific requirements for 
   support of inter-area TE-LSP path computation. It complements generic 
   requirements for a PCE Communication Protocol. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-leroux-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leroux-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce