Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-isomaki-sipping-file-transfer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements and Possible Mechanisms for File 
                          Transfer Services Within the Context of SIP 
                          Based Communication
	Author(s)	: M. Isomaki
	Filename	: draft-isomaki-sipping-file-transfer-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
   This document describes use cases and defines requirements for how
   different types of file transfer services could be integrated into
   the general Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based communication
   framework.  It also explores some of the possible solutions to meet
   those requirements, either based on existing protocol mechanisms or
   defining minor extensions to them.  The purpose of the document is to
   start the discussion on whether some new standardization work is
   needed in this area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-isomaki-sipping-file-transfer-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-isomaki-sipping-file-transfer-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-isomaki-sipping-file-transfer-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce