Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Some Requirements for a Handover Information Service
	Author(s)	: S. Faccin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-01.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2005-10-12
	
Handover Information Services may be used to assist handovers between
   wireless cells, based on stored network knowledge.  Information
   Services can be used to provide topology and channel information
   which may allow a moving host to select an appropriate link-layer
   connection to make, amongst available networks, whether using the
   same technology or between heterogeneous technologies.

   This document is an effort to describe use cases and problem
   statements for information services, when they are transported and
   discovered over IP networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce