Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-park-nemo-dyn-multicast-tree-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Multicast Tree Construction for NEMO
	Author(s)	: K. Park
	Filename	: draft-park-nemo-dyn-multicast-tree-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-10-12
	
   Multicast Supporting is one of the most important issues in Network
   Mobility Environment, because some killer applications related to 
   multicast service need to be provided on Next Generation Network.
   However, current NEMO technique based on basic support protocol have
   got many problems to support the service such as route optimization,
   pinball route, mass of multicast problem, etc. the most signficant 
   problem of the service in NEMO environment is that Mobile Network 
   cannot be sure that multicasting from parent mobile networks is 
   possible when the network is nested, Moreover, even though the best 
   case that all mobile networks have its own multicast router is 
   supposed and multicasting is working well, the multicast route tree 
   can not be optimized due to different MNPs of the multicast routers
   in each nested network.
    This document defines additional functions of each component to 
   enable dynamic multicast tree construction for multicast service
   in Mobile Network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-nemo-dyn-multicast-tree-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-park-nemo-dyn-multicast-tree-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-park-nemo-dyn-multicast-tree-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce