Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaehwa-pnl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Prolonging Network Lifetime via Intra-Cluster Routing
	Author(s)	: J. Lee, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jaehwa-pnl-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-10-19
	
An important challenge in wireless sensor network (WSN) is that how
to route data packets from sources to base station energy efficiently.
Inspiring data fusion feature and multi-hop routing, in this document,
we introduce a clustering approach called PLIR (Prolonging Network
Lifetime via Intra-Cluster Routing) for saving energy and
distributing data dissipation evenly by improving BS cluster formation
algorithm of LEACH-Centralized and providing 3-hop routing algorithm
within clusters. Hence, it prolongs the lifetime of WSN. PLIR consumes
less energy and reduces communication overhead, and extends the
network lifetime compared with other approaches.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaehwa-pnl-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jaehwa-pnl-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jaehwa-pnl-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce