Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kim-ccamp-accp-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Automatic Control Channel Protection Protocol for Resilience of Control Channels
	Author(s)	: Y. Kim
	Filename	: draft-kim-ccamp-accp-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2005-10-19
	
   The configuration of control channels with a higher reliability would 
   be an important factor for the more stable provision of communication 
   environment in non-(G)MPLS and (G)MPLS networks. This document 
   specifies an automatic control channel protection (ACCP) protocol 
   that runs between a pair of nodes and is used to support the 
   resilience capability of control channels. The ACCP protocol is based 
   on the concept of common channel signaling in ITU-T and the current 
   control channel management function of LMP in IETF. This ACCP 
   protocol provides functions such as identification of direct and 
   indirect control channels, automatic and forced switchover of those 
   channels, and so on for the resilience of control channels. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-accp-protocol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kim-ccamp-accp-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-accp-protocol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce