Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jeon-ipv6-ndp-ieee802.16-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPv6 NDP for Common Prefix Allocation in IEEE 802.16
	Author(s)	: H. Jeon, J. Jee
	Filename	: draft-jeon-ipv6-ndp-ieee802.16-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
IEEE 802.16 is one of broadband wireless access technologies and will
become a key technology for growing wireless IP network.  However,
connection-oriented feature of IEEE 802.16 introduces some issues in
applying conventional standard IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol
(NDP).  Following the previous 3GPP model [RFC 3314] for IPv6 NDP is
not flexible in IPv6 link configuration since it assigns different
network prefixes to each subscriber stations.  We presents a mechanism
which can allocate a common network prefix to all subscriber
stations under the same IPv6 link.  Through this mechanism, the
standard IPv6 NDP can be applied to IEEE 802.16 networks without
modifying conventional host-side operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeon-ipv6-ndp-ieee802.16-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jeon-ipv6-ndp-ieee802.16-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jeon-ipv6-ndp-ieee802.16-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce