Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-ipsfcc-algorithm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An Algorithm for Intrusion Prevention System 
                          based on Fuzzy Connectedness Clustering
	Author(s)	: Y. Yang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-yang-ipsfcc-algorithm-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
   In this document, an algorithm for intrusion prevention systems based
   on fuzzy connectedness clustering was presented in order to measure
   the similarity. Fuzzy connectedness that was first applied in image
   segmentation was extended to clustering algorithm, and used as the
   similarity metric between objects to be clustered. By a little expert
   knowledge, starting with at least one seed data in each cluster, the
   similarity between each data in dataset and each seed data in each
   cluster was measured. According to the highest fuzzy connectedness
   of each data, clustering was finished. This algorithm was applied in
   intrusion prevention systems as a tool of detecting intrusion,
   overcoming some shortcomings of previous clustering algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ipsfcc-algorithm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yang-ipsfcc-algorithm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yang-ipsfcc-algorithm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce