Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schilcher-mobike-trigger-api-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Application Programming Interface to a Trigger Database for MOBIKE
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, et al.
	Filename	: draft-schilcher-mobike-trigger-api-02.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2005-10-25
	
The purpose of MOBIKE is the creation and maintenance of a set of
   available addresses and provide them to the communication partner.  A
   MOBIKE peer should have some information about the status of each
   address and interface in order to execute the respective actions.
   Examples may comprise switching from one address or interface to
   another.  This information, which will be referred as trigger, is
   distributed over a number of protocol daemons at an end host.  To
   make this information available to a MOBIKE daemon, it is necessary
   to store it centrally at the host (called trigger database) and to
   enable the protocols to insert the triggers and to allow MOBIKE to
   obtain timely information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schilcher-mobike-trigger-api-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-schilcher-mobike-trigger-api-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-schilcher-mobike-trigger-api-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce