Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-ips-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Key Technologies of Intrusion Prevention Systems(IPSs) 
	Author(s)	: Y. Yang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-yang-ips-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
   Intrusion prevention systems(IPSs) are a kind of systems that can 
   keep away and interdict intrusions actively.  This document puts 
   forward some relevant solutions to the existing problems in IPSs at 
   present.  Zero-copy technology is adopted to reduce the system 
   expenses, in order to optimize communication performance; Load 
   balancing technology guarantees the flow distributed at each IPSs
   engine even; Protocol analysis technology improves detection 
   efficiency to a certain degree.  The structure of detection engine 
   designed can be either a node of Large-scale Distributed Intrusion 
   Prevention Systems or an independent IPS.   

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ips-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yang-ips-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yang-ips-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce