Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-noveck-nfsv4-migrep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Next Steps for NFSv4 Migration/Replication
	Author(s)	: D. Noveck, R. Burnett
	Filename	: draft-noveck-nfsv4-migrep-00.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2005-10-6
	
     The fs_locations attribute in NFSv4 provides support for fs
     migration, replication and referral.  Given the current work on
     supporting these features, and the new needs such as support for
     global namespace, it is time to look at this area and see what
     further development of this protocol area may be required.  This
     document makes suggestions for the further development of these
     features in NFSv4.1 and also presents ideas for work that might be
     done as part of future minor versions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-noveck-nfsv4-migrep-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-noveck-nfsv4-migrep-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-noveck-nfsv4-migrep-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce