Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-otis-newtrk-rfc-set-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: XML structure for Set of RFC Descriptors
	Author(s)	: J. Leslie, D. Otis
	Filename	: draft-otis-newtrk-rfc-set-02.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2005-10-12
	
This document introduces a new document series called Set of RFC
   Documents (SRDs).  SRDs will be distinguished by names and serial
   numbers.  SRDs contain Extensible Markup Language (XML) which can
   automatically produce HTML and plaintext versions for human
   consumption

   With many RFC being updated, this creates difficulty when determining
   which RFCs are necessary as references when implementing or using
   protocols.  Grouping RFC into sets that embody a specific endeavour
   would permit stable references for those interested in discovering
   related details.  The SRD name may also serve as a reference for
   topical information stored in a database that is made available.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otis-newtrk-rfc-set-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-otis-newtrk-rfc-set-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-otis-newtrk-rfc-set-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce