Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boulton-xcon-media-template-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Media Policy Templates for XCON
	Author(s)	: C. Boulton, U. Chandra
	Filename	: draft-boulton-xcon-media-template-02.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2005-10-25
	
The xcon framework[1] specifies the object model for centralized
   conferencing.  The Conference Object, which is defined in the
   framework data model, comprises of two distinct components - the
   Common Conference Information and Conference Templates.  This memo
   specifies the Conference Templates that describe various common
   conference scenarios.  The templates define controls (and media
   properties like type of media supported, what streams are supported
   etc) through which participants of the conference can manipulate the
   media they receive from the conference server.  This document
   provides a minimum set of media templates that can be instantiated
   during conference creation and manipulated during the life cycle of a
   conference instance.

   This draft is currently under major revision and should be considered
   a work in progress as it aligns with current technical direction of
   the Working Group.  A revision of this draft will be submitted very
   soon.

   This work is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-media-template-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boulton-xcon-media-template-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-media-template-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce