Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Generic Aggregate RSVP Reservations
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec-02.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
[RSVP-IPSEC] defines RSVP extensions for IPsec which permit support
   of reservations for individual IPsec flows, but it does not support
   aggregate reservations between the IPsec devices with Diffserv
   [DIFFSERV] classification and scheduling.  Conversely, [RSVP-AGG]
   defines how to aggregate individual RSVP reservations over Aggregate
   IP reservations when the aggregation region supports Diffserv, but it
   does not address the case where the Aggregator and Deaggregator use
   IPsec.  Also, [RSVP-AGG] does not address the case where multiple
   Aggregate reservations are needed for the same DSCP from the same
   Aggregator to the same Deaggregator.  However, there are scenarios
   requiring aggregate reservations for IPsec tunnels or requiring
   multiple aggregate reservations for the same DSCP from a given
   Aggregator to a given Deaggregator.  This document specifies the
   incremental RSVP extensions beyond those defined in [RSVP-IPSEC] and
   [RSVP-AGG] to support such reservations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce