Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-halpern-forces-lfblibrary-base-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A base Library for use with the ForCES Protocol and Model
	Author(s)	: J. Halpern
	Filename	: draft-halpern-forces-lfblibrary-base-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2005-10-18
	
   The Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) working group
   is defining a protocol to allow a Control Element (CE) to control the
   behavior of a Forwarding Element (FE).  The manipulations used by
   this protocol operate in terms of adjustments to Logical Function
   Blocks (LFBs) whose structure is defined my a model RFC produced by
   the working group.  In order to build an actual solution using this
   protocol, there needs to be a set of Logical Function Block
   definitions that can be instantiated by FEs and controlled by CEs.
   This document provides an initial set of such definitions.  It is
   anticipated that additional defining documents will be produced over
   time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halpern-forces-lfblibrary-base-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-halpern-forces-lfblibrary-base-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-halpern-forces-lfblibrary-base-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce