Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sjkoh-msctp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile SCTP (mSCTP) for IP Handover Support
	Author(s)	: S. Koh, et al.
	Filename	: draft-sjkoh-msctp-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2005-3-28
	
This document discusses how to use of SCTP for IP handover support. 
   With the help of the dynamic address reconfiguration, the SCTP with 
   the ADDIP extension (called mSCTP) would provide soft handover for 
   the mobile terminals without any additional support of routers/agents 
   in the networks. For location management, the mSCTP could be used 
   along with Mobile IP, Session Initiation Protocol or Reliable Server 
   Pooling. We also discuss the use of mSCTP along with Mobile IP for 
   Internet mobility support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-msctp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sjkoh-msctp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-msctp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce