Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for the Resilience of Control Plane
	Author(s)	: Y. Kim
	Filename	: draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-10-25
	
The resilience of control plane refers to the ability of control 
   plane to continue its operation even under failure conditions of 
   control components such as control entities, control nodes, and 
   control channels. This document describes requirements for providing 
   the resilience capability of control plane (in other words, control 
   network) in non-(G)MPLS and (G)MPLS. This contribution, as a document 
   that proposes a framework to provide the resilience capability of 
   control plane, include terminologies, basic concepts of control 
   networks, possible configurations, necessities and requirements, 
   additional considerations including the relationship with other 
   protocol such as LMP for the resilience of control plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce