Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-aff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Alert Filtration and Fusion(AFF) in Intrusion Management System 
	Author(s)	: Y. Yang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-yang-aff-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
   Alert Filtration and Fusion (AFF) is proposed to solve the problems 
   of existing IMS(Intrusion Management System).  The Alert Filtration 
   is used to filtrate original alerts and reduce the alerts which are 
   obviously unavailable.  The Alert Fusion is used to reduce redundant 
   alerts and find the relationships of alerts.  The false positive 
   rate and false negative rate can be reduced by Alert Filtration and 
   Fusion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-aff-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yang-aff-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yang-aff-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce