Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bupt-qosjava-arch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: QoSjava: An Open and Scalable Architecture  	     Decoupling QoS Requirements from QoS Techniques
	Author(s)	: X. Huang
	Filename	: draft-bupt-qosjava-arch-03.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
QoSJava, an architecture decoupling QoS reuirements from QoS 
   techniques is proposed in this draft. Referring to the idea of 
   Java, QoSJava can conceal the heterogeneity of different QoS 
   mechanisms as well as different vendors' devices. Users' 
   requirements are translated into a "middle language", i.e. 
   deployment task specification. And QoS mechanisms adapter plus 
   Device Driver constitute the "Virtual Machine" of QoSJava. Thus 
   network devices can be configured and QoS requirements can be 
   fulfilled automatically. Moreover, QoSJava is not only compatible 
   with current QoS mechanisms and devices, but open to new QoS 
   solutions and advanced facilities in the future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bupt-qosjava-arch-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bupt-qosjava-arch-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bupt-qosjava-arch-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce