Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: 6to4 Reverse DNS Delegation Specification
	Author(s)	: G. Huston
	Filename	: draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-04.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-11-10
	
This memo describes the service mechanism for entering a description
   of DNS servers which provide reverse lookup of 6to4 IPv6 addresses
   into the 6to4 reverse zone file.  The proposed mechanism is a
   conventional DNS delegation interface, allowing the service client to
   enter the details of a number of DNS servers for the delegated
   domain.  The client is primarily authenticated by it's source address
   and is authorised to use the function if it's IPv6 address prefix
   corresponds to the requested delegation point.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce