Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jian-ccamp-multinodes-rsvp-restart-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mechanism of multiple adjacent nodes  RSVP 
                          graceful restart Simultaneously
	Author(s)	: J. Weilian, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jian-ccamp-multinodes-rsvp-restart-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-11-30
	
   Based on the RSVP graceful restart defined in the RFC3473, RFC3209, 
   Node ID RSVP Hello:A Clarification Statement (draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp
   -node-id-based-hello-02) and  the Extensions to GMPLS RSVP Graceful
   Restart (draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-05), this document puts 
   forward extension to solve the problem for the restart node to
   actively inform RSVP graceful restart to the neighbor, and further
   provides the relevant mechanism to support recovery processing of
   RSVP graceful restart at simultaneous restart of multiple adjacent 
   nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jian-ccamp-multinodes-rsvp-restart-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jian-ccamp-multinodes-rsvp-restart-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jian-ccamp-multinodes-rsvp-restart-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce