Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RTCP XR VoIP Metrics Package for the Media Gateway Control Protocol
	Author(s)	: D. Auerbach, et al.
	Filename	: draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-03.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2005-11-10
	
The main intent of this document is to define a Media Gateway Control 
Protocol (MGCP) package to control the reporting of metrics supported 
by the VoIP metrics block in RTCP Extended Reports as specified in [RFC 
3611]. It also allows the call agent to control whether or not the 
gateway will request a peer device via SDP to send the VoIP metrics 
block in RTCP Extended Reports and whether it will respond positively 
to such requests from the peer device. Besides this primary focus, this 
package also allows the reporting of metrics defined for RTCP Sender 
Reports and Receiver Reports [RFC 3550] and the reporting of session 
description parameters (based on the ones defined in RFC 2327, RFC 2198 
etc.).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce