Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kosonen-sp-midi-mediatype-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Registration of media type audio/sp-midi 
	Author(s)	: T. Kosonen, T. White
	Filename	: draft-kosonen-sp-midi-mediatype-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2005-11-11
	
   The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music 
   Electronics industry (AMEI) have produced the Scalable Polyphony MIDI 
   (SP-MIDI) standard [n1].  SP-MIDI has been approved for 3GPP 
   standardization and a dedicated SP-MIDI profile has been defined for 
   3GPP SP-MIDI devices [n2].  Since MIDI information is a very compact 
   media type, 3GPP is initially focusing on the application of SP-MIDI 
   for music downloading and messaging applications that require MIME 
   registration. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kosonen-sp-midi-mediatype-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kosonen-sp-midi-mediatype-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kosonen-sp-midi-mediatype-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce