Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nakhjiri-aaa-hokey-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA based Keying for Wireless Handovers: Problem Statement 
	Author(s)	: M. Nakhjiri, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nakhjiri-aaa-hokey-ps-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2005-12-9
	
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) provides a framework for 
   performing authentication and key management using the AAA 
   infrastructure. The framework specified in these documents deals with 
   a model which includes a peer, a pass-through authenticator and a 
   backend authentication server. However, some of the emerging mobile 
   networks are deploying EAP framework in scenarios that go beyond what 
   is defined in the current specifications, e.g. cases where a peer 
   hands over between two wireless network points of attachment. This 
   document intends to describe the problems posed with such usage. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-aaa-hokey-ps-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nakhjiri-aaa-hokey-ps-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-aaa-hokey-ps-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce