Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The ENUM Dip Indicator parameter for the "tel" URI
	Author(s)	: R. Stastny, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-12-12
	
This document defines a new parameter "enumdi" in the "tel" Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) as defined in RFC3966 to support the
   handling of ENUM queries in SIP proxies, H.323 gatekeepers and other
   VoIP network elements.  The presence of the "enumdi" parameter
   indicates to the VoIP network element receiving an URI containing an
   E.164 number that an ENUM query as defined in RFC3761 has already
   been performed on the E.164 number indicated by the previous VoIP
   network element.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce