Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Control Framework for the Session Initiation
                          Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: C. Boulton, et al.
	Filename	: draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2005-12-28
	
   This document describes a Framework and protocol for application
   deployment where the application logic and processing are
   distributed.  The framework uses the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) to establish an application-level control mechanism between
   Application Servers and tightly associated external Servers e.g.
   Media Server.

   The motivation for the creation of this Framework is to provide an
   interface suitable to meet the requirements of a distributed,
   centralized conference system, as defined by the XCON work group of
   the IETF.  It is not, however, limited to this scope and it is
   envisioned that this generic Framework will be used for a wide
   variety of de-coupled control architectures between network entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce