Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-suhopark-hello-wsn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Routing Security in Sensor Network: HELLO Flood Attack and Defense
	Author(s)	: S. Park, et al.
	Filename	: draft-suhopark-hello-wsn-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-12-9
	
In this document, We consider Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) security and
focus our attention to tolerate damage caused by an adversary who has 
compromised deployed sensor node to modify, block, or inject packets. We 
adopt a probabilistic secret sharing protocol where secrets shared between two sensor nodes are not exposed to any other nodes. Adapting to WSN characteristics, we incorporate these secrets with bidirectional 
verification and multipath routing to multiple base stations to defend 
against HELLO flood attacks. We then analytically show that our defense
mechanisms against HELLO flood attack can tolerate damage caused by an 
intruder

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-suhopark-hello-wsn-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-suhopark-hello-wsn-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-suhopark-hello-wsn-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce