Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-s2-gule-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An Encapsulation for Transmission of IP Datagrams over a DVB-S2 Generic Stream (GULE)
	Author(s)	: G. Fairhurst
	Filename	: draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-s2-gule-03.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2005-12-15
	
This document describes a Generic stream Unidirectional Lightweight 
   Encapsulation (GULE) mechanism for the transport of IPv4 and IPv6 
   Datagrams and other network protocol packets directly over the DVB 
   S2 Generic Stream. This specifies a base encapsulation format and 
   supports an extension format that allows it to carry additional 
   header information to assist in network/Receiver processing. 
    
   Internet-Drafts can be and are used to describe technical issues and 
   protocols that are of interest to the Internet community but that 
   are not finally standardised within the IETF. This is such a 
   document. It is intended for open discussion, but there is no 
   current plan to publish this as an Internet RFC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-s2-gule-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-s2-gule-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-s2-gule-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce