Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltans-notareqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for Data Validation and Certification  Services
	Author(s)	: T. Gondrom, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltans-notareqs-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-12-16
	
This document establishes the goals and requirements for protocols
   and data structures for use with services that provide additional
   means for users to ensure and prove the validity of data, especially
   digitally signed data, in a common and reproducible way.  The data
   being validated may correspond to assertions about real-world facts
   or events.  This document establishes the need for components to be
   used in addition to or in conjunction with long-term archive
   services.  It provides some use cases and scenarios, and establishes
   technical requirements for protocols and data structures to support
   them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-notareqs-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ltans-notareqs-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-notareqs-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce