Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MPLS l2vpn mangement information base
	Author(s)	: J. Weilian, et al.
	Filename	: draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2005-12-21
	
   This draft not only describes the management model which is universal
   to all PSN types supported by PWE3 architecture, but olso defines an 
   experimental part of MIB  on Internet community network management 
   protocol,The MIB supports MPLS-TE PSN, non TE MPLS  PSN (external 
   layer tunnel created by LDP or by hand) and MPLS PW labels. 

   Particularly , the draft describes the managed objects of L2VPN 
   service on MPLS switching network, including VPLS and VPWS services.
   Different from PW MIB, the MIB provides the management models for 
   L2VPN service based on MPLS signaling, including the management 
   models of L2VPN service instance, PW, interface and traffic
   statistics. The MIB supports MPLS PW labels, MPLS-TE PSN, MPLS PSN,
   VPLS and VPWS services. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce