Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-miao-mip6-ft-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Firewall Traversal for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Shen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-miao-mip6-ft-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-12-7
	
As important security devices, firewalls are widely deployed in ISP
   and enterprise networks. However, currently firewalls, which are
   essentially designed for fixed networks, are difficult to support
   Mobile IPv6. Unless firewalls are aware of the detail of mobile IPv6
   protocol, they impacts smooth operation of the protocol and can be
   harmful to mobile IPv6 deployment.

   This internet draft intends to show some ideas to solve the problems
   on mobile IPv6 firewall traversal. The solutions proposed are not an
   overall solution to fix all the traversal problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miao-mip6-ft-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-miao-mip6-ft-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-miao-mip6-ft-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce