Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MPLS and GMPLS Change Process
	Author(s)	: L. Andersson, et al.
	Filename	: draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-02.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2005-12-7
	
The MPLS and GMPLS protocol suites have become quite popular for a
   growing number of applications and deployment scenarios.  One result
   of this popularity is a large number of suggestions for modifications
   and extensions.

   The IETF needs to be flexible and responsive in how it handles these
   suggestions, and has a responsibility to supervise the growth and
   evolution of MPLS and GMPLS protocols.

   This memo describes the process through which individuals, working
   groups and external standards bodies can influence the development of
   the MPLS and GMPLS standards.  This process means that extensions and
   changes to protocols specified by these working groups can only be
   made through the IETF, the body that created the (G)MPLS
   ((Generalized) Multiprotocol Label Switching) technologies.  When
   possible, existing liaison relationships are used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce