Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melnikov-nsap-ipv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Network Address to support OSI over IPv6
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov, et al.
	Filename	: draft-melnikov-nsap-ipv6-02.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2006-1-20
	
This document defines a format for OSI NSAP Addresses for use where
   TCP or UDP is used to provide the OSI Network Service over IPv6, as
   in RFC 2126 (ISO Transport Service on top of TCP (ITOT)).  This
   requires encoding of an IPv6 address and a port number in the NSAP.
   RFC 1277 defines an NSAP format for use with IPv4 addresses, and this
   document updates RFC 1277 to allow for IPv6 addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-nsap-ipv6-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-melnikov-nsap-ipv6-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-nsap-ipv6-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce