Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-paulkandasamy-mobileip-nai-based-home-addres-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv4 NAI-based Home Address Assignment
	Author(s)	: N. PaulKandasamy, K. Leung
	Filename	: draft-paulkandasamy-mobileip-nai-based-home-addres-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-1-23
	
With the introduction of NAIs for identifying Mobile Nodes, RFC 
    2794 also enabled the Home Agents to be able to assign IP addresses 
    to Mobile Nodes during their initial registration. Though the 
    concept of NAI-based home address assignment is referenced in both 
    RFC 2794 and RFC 3344, a comprehensive procedure for achieving such 
    a NAI-based home address assignment has not been outlined. More 
    particularly, the Home Agent and Mobile Node behaviors including 
    the error recovery mechanisms for various scenarios related to NAI-
    based home address assignment have not yet been specified. This 
    document specifies a procedure that the Mobile IP entities should 
    follow in order to facilitate NAI-based home address assignment 
    under various circumstances.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paulkandasamy-mobileip-nai-based-home-addres-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-paulkandasamy-mobileip-nai-based-home-addres-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-paulkandasamy-mobileip-nai-based-home-addres-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce