Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chan-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Aggregation of DiffServ Service Classes
	Author(s)	: K. Chan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-chan-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-1-19
	
In the core of a high capacity network, service differentiation is
   still needed to support applications' utilization of the network.
   Applications with similar traffic characteristics and performance
   requirements are mapped into different diffserv service classes based
   on end-to-end behavior requirements of the applications.  However,
   some network segments may be configured in such a way that a single
   forwarding treatment satisfy the traffic characteristics and
   performance requirements of two or more service classes.  For such
   cases, it may be desirable to aggregate two or more service classes
   into a forwarding treatment.  This document provides guidelines for
   aggregation of service classes into forwarding treatments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chan-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chan-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chan-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce