Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Group Security Policy Token v1
	Author(s)	: H. Harney, A. Colegrove
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-06.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2006-1-24
	
The Group Security Policy Token is a structure used to
    specify the security policy and configurable parameters
    for a cryptographic group, such as a secure multicast
    group.  Because the security of a group is comprised of
    the totality of multiple security services, mechanisms, and
    attributes throughout the communications infrastructure,
    an authenticatable representation of the features that
    must be supported throughout the system is needed to ensure
    consistent security.  This document specifies the structure
    of such a token.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce