Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cuda-sipping-ua-fsm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Formal Model for Media Negotiation between SIP User Agents
	Author(s)	: A. Cuda, E. Marocco
	Filename	: draft-cuda-sipping-ua-fsm-00.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2006-1-17
	
   This document provides a formal description of the interactions
   between two SIP User Agents establishing a multimedia session,
   describing the negotiation of the two parties as an exchange of
   signals between two instances of networks of Finite State Machines
   (FSMs).

   The goal is to provide a common reference model for both SIP
   extensions and User Agent implementations: two flows that can be
   implemented by using the external interface of the FSMs are
   guaranteed not to conflict to each other.  On the other hand a
   reference model for User Agents is expected to improve
   interoperability between different implementations and help
   implementors to model their software in a way that makes SIP
   extensions conforming to this document easier to implement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cuda-sipping-ua-fsm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cuda-sipping-ua-fsm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cuda-sipping-ua-fsm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce