Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-levy-idr-6pe-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Connecting IPv6 Islands over IPv4 MPLS using IPv6 Provider Edge Routers (6PE)
	Author(s)	: E. Levy-Abegnoli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-levy-idr-6pe-survey-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-1-30
	
   [6PE] specifies a mechanism to interconnect IPv6 islands over an 
   MPLS-enabled IPv4 cloud using the IPv6 Provider Edge routers (6PE)
   approach. The present document reports the results of an 
   implementation survey for this mechanism.  
    
   After a brief summary of the results, each survey response is listed. 
   The document contains responses from the five implementers that 
   completed the survey (Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Ixia, Agilent, 
   Spirent). 
    
   The document also reports some basic interoperability testing of 6PE 
   implementations carried out by ISOCORE. 
    
   No ambiguities or errors in the [6PE] specification which could 
   compromise interoperability have been reported. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levy-idr-6pe-survey-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-levy-idr-6pe-survey-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-levy-idr-6pe-survey-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce