Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RMD-QOSM - The Resource Management in Diffserv QOS Model
	Author(s)	: A. Bader, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-05.txt
	Pages		: 66
	Date		: 2006-1-18
	
This document describes an NSIS QoS Model for networks that use the 
   Resource Management in Diffserv (RMD) concept.  RMD is a technique 
   for adding admission control and preemption function to 
   Differentiated Services (Diffserv) networks.  The RMD QoS Model 
   allows devices external to the RMD network to signal reservation 
   requests to edge nodes in the RMD network. The RMD Ingress edge nodes 
   classify the incoming flows into traffic classes and signals resource
   requests for the corresponding traffic class along the data path to 
   the Egress edge nodes for each flow.  Egress nodes reconstitute the 
   original requests and continue forwarding them along the data path 
   towards the final destination. In addition, RMD defines notification 
   functions to indicate overload situations within the domain to the 
   edge nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce