Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sethom-adhoc-gateway-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Gateway Selection in Multi-homed Ad Hoc Networks
	Author(s)	: K. Sethom, et al.
	Filename	: draft-sethom-adhoc-gateway-selection-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-1-10
	
When an ad hoc network is connected to the Internet, it is important 
for the mobile nodes to detect available gateways providing access to 
the Internet. Therefore, a gateway discovery and selection mechanism 
is required. Current ad hoc routing protocols have been extended to 
support gateway discovery. However, the selection process is based on 
the default gateway configuration. We here describe an extension to 
MANET protocols to enable the gateway selection according to users’ 
requirements, especially in the case where multiple gateways co-
exist.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sethom-adhoc-gateway-selection-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sethom-adhoc-gateway-selection-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sethom-adhoc-gateway-selection-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce