Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nakhjiri-pmip-key-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP based Proxy Mobile IP key bootstrapping: A WiMAX applicability example
	Author(s)	: M. Nakhjiri, N. Venkitaraman
	Filename	: draft-nakhjiri-pmip-key-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-2-1
	
The specification for a EAP based keying methodology for Proxy Mobile 
   IP security is a topic of interest within some standard bodies such 
   as WiMAX and is still under consideration. In this document, the 
   authors intend to provide an first pass illustration on how the EAP 
   keying framework may be used for bootstrapping keys between two 
   agents performing a network service such as Proxy Mobile IP function. 
   Care is taken so that the solution is aligned as closely as possible 
   to the guidelines provided by the EAP Keying framework [EAPKEY]. The 
   solution is, however, fitted to the constraints of the existing SDO 
   scenarios and may not fully fit a future generic application keying 
   solutions defined by HOAKEY.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-pmip-key-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nakhjiri-pmip-key-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-pmip-key-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce