Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-sec-flows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Example call flows using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) security mechanisms
	Author(s)	: C. Jennings, K. Ono
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-sec-flows-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2006-2-28
	
This document shows example call flows demonstrating the use of
Transport Layer Security (TLS), and Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail
Extensions (S/MIME) in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  It also
provides information that helps implementers build interoperable SIP
software.  To help facilitate interoperability testing, it includes
certificates used in the example call flows and processes to create
certificates for testing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sec-flows-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
E messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce