Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Aggregation of RSVP Reservations over MPLS TE/DS-TE Tunnels
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2006-2-6
	
RFC 3175 specifies aggregation of RSVP end-to-end reservations over 
   aggregate RSVP reservations. This document specifies aggregation of 
   RSVP end-to-end reservations over MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) 
   tunnels or MPLS Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering (DS-TE) 
   Tunnels. This approach is based on RFC 3175 and simply modifies the 
   corresponding procedures for operations over MPLS TE tunnels instead 
   of aggregate RSVP reservations. This approach can be used to achieve 
   admission control of a very large number of flows in a scalable 
   manner since the devices in the core of the network are unaware of 
   the end-to-end RSVP reservations and are only aware of the MPLS TE 
   tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce