Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: PCC-PCE Communication Requirements for Point 
                          to Multipoint Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: S. Yasukawa, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2006-2-28
	
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

   Extensions to the MPLS and GMPLS signaling and routing protocols have
   been made in support of traffic engineered point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   label switched paths (LSPs). Since P2MP LSP routes are sometimes
   complex to compute, and given the use of PCE in MPLS networks it is
   likely that PCE will be used in P2MP MPLS networks.

   Generic requirements for a communication protocol between Path
   Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs are presented in "PCE
   Communication Protocol Generic Requirements". This document
   complements the generic requirements and presents a detailed set of
   PCC-PCE communication protocol requirements for point-to-multipoint
   traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce