Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: InterDomain-QOSM: The NSIS QOS Model for 
                          Inter-domain Signaling to Enable End-to-End
                          QoS Provisioning Over Heterogeneous Network Domains

	Author(s)	: J. Zhang, E. Monteiro
	Filename	: draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-2-27
	
This document describes a NSIS QoS Model for inter-domain signaling 
(InterDomain-QOSM) between adjacent domains to enable end-to-end QoS 
provisioning over heterogeneous network domains. Specifically, it 
assumes a distinct separation between the intra-domain control plane
and the inter-domain control plane of an administrative domain and
is intended to implement a common inter-domain interface that allows
the QoS negotiation and setup of inter-domain traffic streams while
hiding the heterogeneity of intra-domain control mechanisms in use in
a chain of heterogeneous network domains. The InterDomain-QoSM 
in this document first describes its operation mode and then the
additional QSPEC parameters for fulfulling the common inter-domain
interface are specified, followed by the illustrations of how the 
InterDomain-QOSM cooperates with some typical intra-domain QOSMs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce