Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-baugher-mmusic-sdp-dh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Diffie-Hellman Exchanges for Multimedia Sessions
	Author(s)	: M. Baugher, D. McGrew
	Filename	: draft-baugher-mmusic-sdp-dh-00.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2006-2-27
	
   This memo defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP) attribute
   for exchanging Diffie-Hellman (DH) public keys.  The attribute is an
   SDP session-level attribute for describing DH keys, and there is a
   new media-level parameter for describing public keying material for
   SRTP key generation.  The SDP attribute supports the key
   establishment schemes of NIST Draft Special Publication 800-56, adds
   domain parameters and supports external authentication of the DH
   endpoint without a public key infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baugher-mmusic-sdp-dh-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-baugher-mmusic-sdp-dh-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-baugher-mmusic-sdp-dh-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce