Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AII Types for ATM and Frame Relay to MPLS Control Plane Interworking
	Author(s)	: E. Spiegel, et al.
	Filename	: draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-2-24
	
This document describes work in progress in the MFA Forum on ATM and
Frame Relay to MPLS Control Plane Interworking.  Two specifications
are being defined, one for client-server interworking (between two
client network endpoints that communicate across an IP/MPLS network)
and one for SPVC interworking (from a client network endpoint to an
IP/MPLS network endpoint).  Both client-server interworking and SPVC
Interworking use standard PWE3 control for establishment of the
pseudowires that transport the ATM or Frame Relay data connections
across the IP/MPLS network.  New AII type codepoints from the "Expert
Review" range are requested.  The need for these codepoints and
proposed usage is described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-spiegel-pwe3-aii-types-atm-fr-control-iw-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce