Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Supporting Multipoint-to-Point Label Switched
                          Paths in Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic
                          Engineering
	Author(s)	: S. Yasukawa
	Filename	: draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-2-28
	
   Traffic engineered Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TE) uses
   Resource Reservation Protocol traffic engineering extensions
   (RSVP-TE) as the signaling protocol to establish Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs). Although the Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) on which
   RSVP-TE is built supports the convergence of traffic flows toward a
   common destination, this concept has not been exploited in MPLS-TE
   which has been limited to point-to-point (P2P) and
   point-to-multipoint (P2MP) LSPs.

   This document proposes extensions to RSVP-TE procedures and protocol
   elements to support multipoint-to-point (MP2P) LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce