Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Location Privacy Solutions
	Author(s)	: Y. Qiu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-2-28
	
Mobile IPv6 [1] is an IP layer mobility protocol which allows mobile
nodes to remain reachable while moving around on the Internet.  With
the existing specification, a mobile node's movement can be tracked
by simply monitoring the IP addresses in communication involving the
mobile node.  In this document, we propose techniques for hiding a
mobile node's location information from eavesdroppers as well as from
correspondent nodes.  The proposed techniques are efficient and fully
compatible with the base Mobile IPv6 operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce