Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Routing extensions for discovery of 
                          Multiprotocol (MPLS) Label Switch Router (LSR)
                          Traffic Engineering (TE) mesh membership
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-2-7
	
The set up of a full mesh of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP) among a set of
   Label Switch Routers (LSR) is common deployment scenario of MPLS
   Traffic Engineering either for bandwidth optimization, bandwidth
   guarantees or fast rerouting with MPLS Fast Reroute.  Such deployment
   may require the configuration of potentially a large number of TE
   LSPs (on the order of the square of the number LSRs).  This document
   specifies IGP routing extensions for ISIS and OSPF so as to provide
   an automatic discovery of the set of LSRs members of a mesh in order
   to automate the creation of such mesh.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce