Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hallambaker-oathxkms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: XKMS Provisioning of OATH Shared Secret Keys 

	Author(s)	: P. Hallam-Baker
	Filename	: draft-hallambaker-oathxkms-00.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-2-23
	
A means of provisioning OATH shared secret OTP parameters based on 
the XKMS protocol is described. The techniques used may be extended 
to support XKMS registration of symmetric keys for other 
cryptographic protocols. It is hoped that publication of this note 
will allow others to make use of the same architectural approach as a 
starting point for future proposals. 
        
This work is a joint effort by the members of OATH (Initiative for 
Open AuTHentication) to specify an algorithm that can be freely 
distributed to the technical community. The authors believe that a 
common and shared specification will facilitate adoption of two-
factor authentication on the Internet by enabling interoperability 
commercial and open-source implementations. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-oathxkms-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hallambaker-oathxkms-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-oathxkms-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce