Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-link-avt-rtp-eac3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for E-AC-3 Audio
	Author(s)	: B. Link
	Filename	: draft-link-avt-rtp-eac3-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-2-2
	
   This document describes an RTP payload format for transporting
   Enhanced AC-3 (E-AC-3) encoded audio data.  E-AC-3 is a high quality,
   multichannel audio coding format and is an extension of the AC-3
   audio coding format, which is used in US HDTV, DVD, cable and
   satellite television and other media.  E-AC-3 is an optional audio
   format in US and world-wide digital television and high definition
   DVD formats.  The RTP payload format as presented in this document
   includes support for data fragmentation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-link-avt-rtp-eac3-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-link-avt-rtp-eac3-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-link-avt-rtp-eac3-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce