Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An additional mode of key distribution in MIKEY: MIKEY-RSA-R
	Author(s)	: D. Ignjatic, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-2-1
	
The Multimedia Internet Keying (MIKEY) specification describes
   several modes of key distribution to setup Secure Real-time Rransport
   Protocol (SRTP) sessions -- using pre-shared keys, public keys, and
   optionally a Diffie-Hellman key exchange.  In the public-key mode,
   the Initiator encrypts a random key with the Responder's public key
   and sends it to the Responder.  In many communication scenarios, the
   Initiator may not know the Responder's public key, or in some cases
   the Responder's ID (e.g., call forwarding) in advance.  We propose a
   new MIKEY mode that works well in such scenarios.  This mode also
   enhances the group key management support in MIKEY; it supports
   member-initiated group key download (in contrast to group manager
   pushing the group keys to all members).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce