Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chowdhury-hoakey-amsk-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement for the AMSK
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, et al.
	Filename	: draft-chowdhury-hoakey-amsk-ps-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-2-6
	
   Network operators offer multiple services ranging from basic network
   access level service to application level service.  Each of these
   services require independent authentication and authorization steps.
   Depending on the number of services and the scale of these networks,
   the need for multiple levels of authentication and authorization
   phases not only makes the operation complex, but it increases network
   load and session setup latency.  This document summarizes the related
   problem scenarios.  The goal is to address these problem scenarios
   with a solution based on the EAP keying framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-hoakey-amsk-ps-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chowdhury-hoakey-amsk-ps-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-hoakey-amsk-ps-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce