Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mammoliti-radius-dsl-vsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DSL Forum Vendor-Specific RADIUS Attributes

	Author(s)	: V. Mammoliti, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mammoliti-radius-dsl-vsa-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2006-2-16
	
This document describes the set of Remote Authentication Dial in User
Service Vendor-Specific Attributes (RADIUS VSAs) defined by the DSL
Forum.

These attributes are designed to transport Digital Subscriber Line
(DSL) information which is not supported by the standard RADIUS
attribute set.  It is expected that this document will be updated if
and when the DSL Forum defines additional vendor-specific attribute,
since its primary purpose is to provide a reference for DSL equipment
vendors wishing to interoperate with other vendors' products.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mammoliti-radius-dsl-vsa-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mammoliti-radius-dsl-vsa-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mammoliti-radius-dsl-vsa-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce