Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vogt-mobopts-simple-cba-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Credit-Based Authorization for Concurrent Reachability Verification

	Author(s)	: C. Vogt, J. Arkko
	Filename	: draft-vogt-mobopts-simple-cba-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-2-15

   Mobility and multi-homing protocols enable multi-addressed nodes to
   redirect ongoing communication sessions from one IP address to
   another.  Most of these protocols verify a multi-addressed node's
   reachability at a claimed new IP address in order to prevent
   redirection-based flooding attacks.  In view of reduced protocol
   latencies, such verification is preferably performed concurrently,
   i.e., while packets are already being sent to the new IP address.
   This document defines Credit-Based Authorization, a technique that
   facilitates concurrent reachability verification without compromise
   of security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vogt-mobopts-simple-cba-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vogt-mobopts-simple-cba-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vogt-mobopts-simple-cba-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce