Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-rfc868-servers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Time Protocol Servers and Time Offset Options for IPv6 DHCP

	Author(s)	: R. Droms, D. Evans
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-rfc868-servers-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2006-2-24
	
The Time Protocol Servers option for IPv6 DHCP (RFC 3315) carries the
IPv6 addresses of servers that a host should use for the Time
Protocol (RFC 868).  The Time Offset option carries the offset in
seconds from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) that a client may use
to determine its local time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-rfc868-servers-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are alsots which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce