Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vasseur-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Link-Type sub-TLV to convey the number of 
                          unconstrained Traffic Engineering Label Switch
                          Paths signalled across a link
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-vasseur-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-2-7
	
   Several Link-type sub-TLVs have been defined for OSPF and ISIS in the
   context of MPLS Traffic Engineering in order to convery some link
   characteristics such as the available bandwidth, traffic enginering
   metric, adminstrative group and so on.  There are various
   circumstances where it would be useful to also know the number of
   unconstrained Traffic Engineering Label Switched Path(s) (TE LSP).
   This document specifies a new Link-type Traffic Engineering sub-TLV
   used to advertise the number of unconstrained TE LSP(s) signalled
   across a specific link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vasseur-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce