Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ahmad-mter-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multi-TEchnology Recovery (MTER) Problem 
                          Statement 
	Author(s)	: Z. Ahmad, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ahmad-mter-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-2-28
	
   The objective of this document is to begin a discussion that will 
   determine the level of interest at the IETF in documenting how 
   multiple recovery techniques can successfully be combined to protect 
   a set of network resources and the various interactions between these 
   recovery techniques. Potential outcome of this work could be to 
   define new MIBs and/or OAM techniques devoted to such interactions. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ahmad-mter-problem-statement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ahmad-mter-problem-statement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ahmad-mter-problem-statement-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce