Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-sim-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Subject Identification Method (SIM)
	Author(s)	: J. Park, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-sim-07.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-2-21
	
This document defines the Subject Identification Method (SIM) for
including a privacy sensitive identifier in the subjectAltName
extension of a certificate.

The SIM is an optional feature that may be used by relying parties to
determine whether the subject of a particular certificate is also the
person corresponding to a particular sensitive identifier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-sim-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-sim-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send pe="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-satop-05.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-ietf-pwe3-satop-05.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce