Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chowdhury-netmip4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Network Based L3 Connectivity and Mobility 
                          Management for IPv4
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury
	Filename	: draft-chowdhury-netmip4-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-2-27
	
   The layer 3 mobility management in a mobile wireless network can be
   performed with Mobile IPv4.  The solution however requires the mobile
   nodes to have Mobile IPv4 clients.  There may be scenarios where the
   mobile devices do not have Mobile IPv4 clients.  The layer 3 mobility
   for these devices (often called simple IPv4 mobiles) can be done if
   the network has a Mobile IPv4 client function that can perform Mobile
   IPv4 procedures on behalf of the mobile nodes.  This document defines
   such a mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-netmip4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chowdhury-netmip4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-netmip4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce