Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Procedures for Dynamically Signaled Hierarchical Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)	: K. Shiomoto, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-4-21
	
This document addresses topics related to hierarchical and stitched 
Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switched 
Paths (LSPs).  It describes extensions to allow an egress to identify 
that a bi-directional LSP will be used as a dynamically signaled 
Forwarding Adjacency LSP (FA-LSP) or Routing Adjacency (RA). In 
addition, the document also addresses the issue of how to indicate 
that an LSP should be advertised as a traffic engineering (TE) link 
into a different instance of the IGP and how to identify the instance 
that should be used. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce