Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Profiling Use of PKI in IPSEC Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Internet IP Security PKI Profile of IKEv1/ISAKMP, IKEv2, and PKIX
	Author(s)	: B. Korver
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2006-4-17
	
IKE and PKIX both provide frameworks that must be profiled for use in
a given application.  This document provides a profile of IKE and
PKIX that defines the requirements for using PKI technology in the
context of IKE/IPsec.  The document complements protocol
specifications such as IKEv1 and IKEv2, which assume the existence of
public key certificates and related keying materials, but which do
not address PKI issues explicitly.  This document addresses those
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"mFrom [email-masked] Mon Apr 17 15:54:15 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Profiling Use of PKI in IPSEC Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Internet IP Security PKI Profile of IKEv1/ISAKMP, IKEv2, and PKIX
	Author(s)	: B. Korver
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2006-4-17
	
IKE and PKIX both provide frameworks that must be profiled for use in
a given application.  This document provides a profile of IKE and
PKIX that defines the requirements for using PKI technology in the
context of IKE/IPsec.  The document complements protocol
specifications such as IKEv1 and IKEv2, which assume the existence of
public key certificates and related keying materials, but which do
not address PKI issues explicitly.  This document addresses those
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"mFrom [email-masked] Mon Apr 17 15:54:15 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Profiling Use of PKI in IPSEC Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Internet IP Security PKI Profile of IKEv1/ISAKMP, IKEv2, and PKIX
	Author(s)	: B. Korver
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2006-4-17
	
IKE and PKIX both provide frameworks that must be profiled for use in
a given application.  This document provides a profile of IKE and
PKIX that defines the requirements for using PKI technology in the
context of IKE/IPsec.  The document complements protocol
specifications such as IKEv1 and IKEv2, which assume the existence of
public key certificates and related keying materials, but which do
not address PKI issues explicitly.  This document addresses those
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce