Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moreau-dnsext-sdda-rr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The SEP DNSKEY Direct Authenticator DNS Resource Record (SDDA-RR)
	Author(s)	: T. Moreau
	Filename	: draft-moreau-dnsext-sdda-rr-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-4-26
	
This document specifies a generic DNS resource record format for
     "direct authentication" of DSNKEY records with the SEP bit (Secure
     Entry Point) set to "1". Although a generic record format is
     specified with type fields allowing standardized or proprietary
     extensions, the only use of SDDA RR in DNSSEC operations is the
     support of trust anchor key management operations. Schemes using
     the SDDA-RR format are to be specified in other documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moreau-dnsext-sdda-rr-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-moreau-dnsext-sdda-rr-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-moreau-dnsext-sdda-rr-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce