Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The P-Answer-State Header Extension to the 
                          Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for the 
                          Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Push to talk over Cellular (PoC)
	Author(s)	: A. Allen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-03.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2006-4-10
	
This document describes a private Session Initiation Protocol(SIP)
header (P-header) used by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), for Push to
talk over Cellular (PoC) along with its applicability, which is
limited to the OMA PoC application.  The P-Answer-State header is
used for indicating the answering mode of the handset which is
particular to the PoC application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allen-sipges.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce