Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dondeti-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OMA BCAST MIKEY General Extension Payload Specification
	Author(s)	: L. Dondeti, D. Castleford
	Filename	: draft-dondeti-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 200raft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce