Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Security Threats to Network-based Localized Mobility Management
	Author(s)	: J. Kempf, C. Vogt
	Filename	: draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-4-27
	
This document discusses security threats to NETLMM-based mobility
management with a focus on threats on the interface between mobile
nodes and access routers.  Threats to the NETLMM protocol itself,
which runs between the access routers and mobility anchor points, are
similar to those faced by other protocols between network entities
like routers.  These threats are handled in the NETLMM protocol
specification.  In contrast, threats on the interface between mobile
nodes and access routers are different, because the access routers
are presenting the NETLMM domain as a single subnet, in order to
allow mobile nodes to continue using the same IP address as they move
from one access router to another.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-threats-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce