Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge MIB WG to IEEE 802.1 WG
	Author(s)	: D. Harrington
	Filename	: draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-4-4
	
This document describes the plan to transition responsibility for
   bridging-related MIB modules from the IETF Bridge MIB Working Group
   to the IEEE 802.1 Working Group, which develops the bridging
   technology the MIB modules are designed to manage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd intek your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce