Subject: {Blocked Content} [Rmt] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:50:02 -0400

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (not named).
Warning: Please read the "VirusWarning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Layered Coding Transport (LCT) Building Block
	Author(s)	: M. Luby, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-03.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2006-4-19
	
Layered Coding Transport (LCT) provides transport level support for
   reliable content delivery and stream delivery protocols.  LCT is
   specifically designed to support protocols using IP multicast, but
   also provides support to protocols that use unicast.  LCT is
   compatible with congestion control that provides multiple rate
   delivery to receivers and is also compatible with coding techniques
   that provide reliable delivery of content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce