Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-robinson-pseudorandom-numbers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A table of Pseudorandom numbers
	Author(s)	: P. Robinson
	Filename	: draft-robinson-pseudorandom-numbers-00.txt
	Pages		: 181
	Date		: 2006-4-20
	
This document provides a set of several thousand standardized
hexadecimal pseudorandom values for use in creating repeatable
sequences of so-called "random" numbers for various purposes.  It
can also provide a set of seed values for encryption or
compression programs or any other use of a large set of numbers. 
It also provides a reference listing for the MD5 and CRC values of
all prior published on-line Internet RFCs.  
Distribution of this memo is unlimited and unrestricted. 
Reproduction of all or part of this document for any purpose is
permitted, and without any requirement to secure permission or
payment of royalty.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-robinson-pseudorandom-numbers-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-robinson-pseudorandom-numbers-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-robinson-pseudorandom-numbers-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce