Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Certificate Exchange Messaging for EDIINT
	Author(s)	: K. Meadors, D. Moberg
	Filename	: draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-03.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-4-12
	
The EDIINT AS1, AS2 and AS3 message formats do not currently contain 
any neutral provisions for transporting and exchanging trading 
partner profiles or digital certificates. EDIINT Certificate Exchange 
Messaging provides the format and means to effectively exchange 
certificates for use within trading partner relationships. The 
messaging consists of two types of messages, Request and Response, 
which allow trading partners to communicate certificates, their 
intended usage and their acceptance through XML. Certificates can be 
specified for use in digital signatures, data encryption or SSL/TLS 
over HTTP (HTTPS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce