Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bollow-qqp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: QQP - Quick Queues Protocol
	Author(s)	: N. Bollow
	Filename	: draft-bollow-qqp-02.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2006-5-8
	
The QQP protocol specifies a method for transmitting multiple
   webservice requests and responses between two Hosts.  QQP plays
   the role of transport protocol for the QRPC webservice protocol,
   similar to how XML-RPC and SOAP often use HTTP over TCP as
   transport protocol.

   QQP is called the "Quick Queues Protocol" because it is faster
   than transmitting XML data via HTTP over TCP for several reasons.
   QQP is also designed to handle Internet Protocol multihoming,
   hiding IP address changes from application layer software without
   need for introducing an additional protocol layer for that purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bollow-qqp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd interneage/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-01.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-01.txt"; site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp"; directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce