Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-msullivan-dnsop-generic-naming-schemes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Suggested Generic DNS Naming Schemes for Large Networks and Unassigned hosts.
	Author(s)	: M. Sullivan, L. Munoz
	Filename	: draft-msullivan-dnsop-generic-naming-schemes-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-5-12
	
This memo describes basic DNS configurations and details suggestions
for a common naming scheme for records that are automatically
generated and therefore likely generic in nature.  This memo will re-
iterate issues highlighted in a number of other RFCs such as RFC
1912.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-msullivan-dnsop-generic-naming-schemes-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are ages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce