Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-rfc2621bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RADIUS Acct Server MIB (IPv6)
	Author(s)	: D. Nelson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-rfc2621bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-5-15
	
This memo defines a set of extensions which instrument RADIUS
accounting server functions.  These extensions represent a portion of
the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with network management
protocols in the Internet community.  Using these extensions IP-based
management stations can manage RADIUS accounting servers.

This memo obsoletes RFC 2621 by deprecating the MIB table containing
IPv4-only address formats and defining a new table to add support for
version neutral IP address formats.  The remaining MIB objects from
RFC 2621 are carried forward into this document.  This memo also adds
UNITS and REFERENCE clauses to selected objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc2621bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-radext-rfc2621bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc2621bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce