Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Autoconfiguration and Network Localized Mobility Management using DHCP
	Author(s)	: F. Templin
	Filename	: draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-5-9
	
Mobile nodes that require global Internet access must have a way to
automatically configure globally routable and unique IP addresses
that remain stable across localized mobility events.  This document
specifies mechanisms for address autoconfiguration (AUTOCONF) and
network localized mobility management (NETLMM) based on the Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).  Solutions for both IPv4 and IPv6
are given.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked]. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce