Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rawat-ospf-mt-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OSPF Version 2 MIB for Multi-Topology (MT) Routing
	Author(s)	: N. Rawat, et al.
	Filename	: draft-rawat-ospf-mt-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2006-5-3
	
   This memo defines an extension to the Open Shortest Path First
   version 2 Management Information Base (OSPFv2 MIB) for use with
   network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular it describes objects and lists considerations for the
   management of OSPF Multi-Topology routing.  At present, the OSPF
   Multi-Topology extensions are defined within a standards track
   internet draft [5].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rawat-ospf-mt-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list,ail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce