Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-menzel-udlr-mipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Support of mobile receivers with unidirectional links in MIPv6
	Author(s)	: O. Menzel, et al.
	Filename	: draft-menzel-udlr-mipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-5-4
	
This document discusses mechanisms for Mobile IPv6 allowing the 
efficient establishment of bidirectional link layer connectivity of 
mobile receivers moving to access networks with unidirectional links.
Scenarios are derived from the need to support seamless mobile
in heterogeneous networking environment including unidirectional 
downstream link interfaces, such as DVB-H, DVB-T, DVB-S or 
satellites.   

In order to establish quickly the upstream connectivity of a mobile 
receiver, when moving to downstream unidirectional network in MIPv6 
environment, the Link-Layer Tunneling Mechanisms defined in 
RFC 3077 are used in interaction with Mobile IPv6 protocols.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-menzel-udlr-mipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-menzel-udlr-mipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-menzel-udlr-mipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce