Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-silverajan-slpmip6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Service Location Protocol Extensions for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: B. Silverajan
	Filename	: draft-silverajan-slpmip6-03.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2006-5-2
	
This document specifies extensions to the Service Location Protocol
verson 2 (SLPv2) which allow applications residing in Mobile IPv6
nodes to interact with SLPv2 agents in fixed networks.  Each mobile
node contains a Visiting Agent which communicates with Access Agents
residing in fixed networks.  In networks already deployed with SLPv2-
based service infrastructure, this allows applications in visiting
mobile nodes to use SLPv2 and provide site-local services without
needing prior knowledge or static configuration of the networks they
visit.  By monitoring changes in Access Agent Advertisements,
Visiting Agents can decide if the mobile node has moved to a new
network, and if it is necessary to rediscover and reregister site-
local services.  i-d-announce.ietf.org
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Control Framework for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: C. Boulton, et al.
	Filename	: draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-02.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2006-5-2
	
This document describes a Framework and protocol for application
deployment where the application logic and processing are
distributed.  The framework uses the Session Initiation Protocol

(SIP) to establish an application-level control mechanism between
Application Servers and tightly associated external Servers, for
example Media Servers.

The motivation for the creation of this Framework is to provide an
interface suitable to meet the requirements of a distributed,
centralized conference system, as defined by the XCON work group of
the IETF.  It is not, however, limited to this scope and it is
envisioned that this generic Framework will be used for a wide
variety of de-coupled control architectures between network entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce