Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltru-matching-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Matching of Language Tags
	Author(s)	: A. Phillips, M. Davis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltru-matching-13.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-5-19
	
This document describes a syntax, called a "language-range", for
specifying items in a user's language preferences, called a "language
priority list".  It also describes different mechanisms for comparing
and matching these to language tags.  Two kinds of matching
mechanisms, filtering and lookup, are defined.  Filtering produces a
(potentially empty) set of language tags, whereas lookup produces a
single language tag.  Possible applications include language
negotiation or content selection.  This document, in combination with
RFC 3066bis (Ed.: replace "3066bis" with the RFC number assigned to
draft-ietf-ltru-registry-14), replaces RFC 3066, which replaced RFC
1766.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-13.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ltru-matching-13.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-13.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail read		
		
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce