Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bollow-qqp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: QQP - Quick Queues Protocol
	Author(s)	: N. Bollow
	Filename	: draft-bollow-qqp-02.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2006-5-8
	
The QQP protocol specifies a method for transmitting multiple
   webservice requests and responses between two Hosts.  QQP plays
   the role of transport protocol for the QRPC webservice protocol,
   similar to how XML-RPC and SOAP often use HTTP over TCP as
   transport protocol.

   QQP is called the "Quick Queues Protocol" because it is faster
   than transmitting XML data via HTTP over TCP for several reasons.
   QQP is also designed to handle Internet Protocol multihoming,
   hiding IP address changes from application layer software without
   need for introducing an additional protocol layer for that purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bollow-qqp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bollow-qqp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bollow-qqp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce