Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-silverajan-slpmip6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Service Location Protocol Extensions for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: B. Silverajan
	Filename	: draft-silverajan-slpmip6-03.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2006-5-2
	
This document specifies extensions to the Service Location Protocol
verson 2 (SLPv2) which allow applications residing in Mobile IPv6
nodes to interact with SLPv2 agents in fixed networks.  Each mobile
node contains a Visiting Agent which communicates with Access Agents
residing in fixed networks.  In networks already deployed with SLPv2-
based service infrastructure, this allows applications in visiting
mobile nodes to use SLPv2 and provide site-local services without
needing prior knowledge or static configuration of the networks they
visit.  By monitoring changes in Access Agent Advertisements,
Visiting Agents can decide if the mobile node has moved to a new
network, and if it is necessary to rediscover and reregister site-
local services. s), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce