Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mounting Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers
	Author(s)	: J. Reschke
	Filename	: draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-5-1
	
In current Web browsers, there is no uniform way to specify that a
user clicking on a link will be presented with an editable view of a
WebDAV server.  For example, it is frequently desirable to be able to
click on a link, and have this link open a window that can handle
drag and drop interaction with the resources of a WebDAV server.

This document specifies a mechanism and a document format that
enables Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers to
send "mounting" information to a WebDAV client.  The mechanism is
designed to work on any platform and with any combination of browser
and WebDAV client, relying solely on the well-understood dispatch of
documents through their MIME type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce