Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Comparison of IPv6 and IPv4 Features
	Author(s)	: W. Eddy, J. Ishac
	Filename	: draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-5-10
	
   This document collects and comments on several aspects IPv6 that
   differ from IPv4, and what practical impacts these differences might
   have to an organization.  This data can be used in decision-making
   processes where the business case for deploying IPv6 is under
   consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve theFrom [email-masked] Wed May 10 16:01:43 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Comparison of IPv6 and IPv4 Features
	Author(s)	: W. Eddy, J. Ishac
	Filename	: draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-5-10
	
   This document collects and comments on several aspects IPv6 that
   differ from IPv4, and what practical impacts these differences might
   have to an organization.  This data can be used in decision-making
   processes where the business case for deploying IPv6 is under
   consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve theFrom [email-masked] Wed May 10 16:01:43 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Comparison of IPv6 and IPv4 Features
	Author(s)	: W. Eddy, J. Ishac
	Filename	: draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-5-10
	
   This document collects and comments on several aspects IPv6 that
   differ from IPv4, and what practical impacts these differences might
   have to an organization.  This data can be used in decision-making
   processes where the business case for deploying IPv6 is under
   consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eddy-ipv6-ip4-comparison-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce