Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eddy-dtnrg-eid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Architectural Considerations for the use of Endpoint Identifiers in Delay Tolerant Networking
	Author(s)	: W. Eddy
	Filename	: draft-eddy-dtnrg-eid-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-5-26
	
The architecture for Delay Tolerant Networking includes a type of
address called an Endpoint Identifier.  This document describes some
of the remaining issues regarding Endpoint Indentifiers, and how they
can be configured and used in bundle forwarding.  These either imply
directions for future work or highlight clarifications that should be
made in the current architecture and protocol documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-dtnrg-eid-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-eddy-dtnrg-eid-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eddy-dtnrg-eid-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce