Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ECP Groups For IKE and IKEv2
	Author(s)	: J. Solinas, D. Fu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-03.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-5-16
	
This document describes new ECC groups for use in the Internet Key 
Exchange (IKE) and Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) protocols 
in addition to previously defined groups.  Specifically, the new 
curve groups are based on modular arithmetic rather than binary 
arithmetic.  These new groups are defined to align IKE and IKEv2 
with other ECC implementations and standards, particularly NIST 
standards.  In addition, the curves defined here can provide more 
efficient implementation than previously defined ECC groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce