Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-farrel-ccamp-ero-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Informal Survey into Explicit Route Object Implementations in Generalized Multiprotocol Labels Switching Signaling Implementations
	Author(s)	: A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-farrel-ccamp-ero-survey-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-5-11
	
   During discussions of a document to provide guidance on the use of
   addressing fields within the Resource Reservation Protocol Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling protocol used in Generalized
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS), it was determined that there
   was considerable variation in the implementation of options for the
   Explicit Route Object (ERO).

   Since there was a proposal to deprecate some of the options, it was
   felt necessary to conduct a survey of the existing and planned
   implementations.

   This document summarizes the survey questions and captures the
   results. Some conclusions are also presented.

   This survey was informal and conducted via email. Responses were
   collected and anonymized by the CCAMP working group chair.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrel-ccamp-ero-survey-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-farrel-ccamp-ero-survey-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-farrel-ccamp-ero-survey-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce