Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Integrity Transform Carrying Roll-over Counter
	Author(s)	: V. Lehtovirta
	Filename	: draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-5-31
	
This document defines an integrity transform for SRTP [RFC3711],
   which allows the roll-over counter (ROC) to be transmitted in SRTP
   packets as part of the authentication tag.  The need for sending the
   ROC in SRTP packets arises in situations where the receiver joins an
   ongoing SRTP session, and needs to quickly and robustly get into
   synchronization. The mechanism also enhances SRTP operation in cases
   where there is a risk of loosing sender-receiver synchronization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce