Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-gruu-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Obtaining and Using Globally Routable User Agent (UA) URIs (GRUU) in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-gruu-07.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2006-5-1
	
Several applications of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) require
a user agent (UA) to construct and distribute a URI that can be used
by anyone on the Internet to route a call to that specific UA
instance.  A URI that routes to a specific UA instance is called a
Globally Routable UA URI (GRUU).  This document describes an
extension to SIP for obtaining a GRUU from a server and for
communicating a GRUU to a peer within a dialog.

ponse(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.
	=09
	=09
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce