Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MIP SPEED EXTENSION 
	Author(s)	: J. Tian, A. Helal
	Filename	: draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-5-1
	
The speed extension to the Mobile Internet Protocol provides a way 
for the Foreign Agents and Home Agents to perceive the moving speed 
of the Mobile Nodes. With the speed information popularized in the 
mobile IP network, the behavior of the Mobile IP implementation with 
speed adaptive algorithm implemented will automatically adapt to the 
speed of the Mobile Node so that the performance of the Mobile IP 
won’t decline dramatically in a rapid moving environment. At the same 
time, the Mobile IP speed adaptive algorithm only requires reasonable 
resources that are enough for seamless handoff.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the resFrom [email-masked] Mon May 01 15:53:16 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MIP SPEED EXTENSION 
	Author(s)	: J. Tian, A. Helal
	Filename	: draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-5-1
	
The speed extension to the Mobile Internet Protocol provides a way 
for the Foreign Agents and Home Agents to perceive the moving speed 
of the Mobile Nodes. With the speed information popularized in the 
mobile IP network, the behavior of the Mobile IP implementation with 
speed adaptive algorithm implemented will automatically adapt to the 
speed of the Mobile Node so that the performance of the Mobile IP 
won’t decline dramatically in a rapid moving environment. At the same 
time, the Mobile IP speed adaptive algorithm only requires reasonable 
resources that are enough for seamless handoff.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the resFrom [email-masked] Mon May 01 15:53:16 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MIP SPEED EXTENSION 
	Author(s)	: J. Tian, A. Helal
	Filename	: draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-5-1
	
The speed extension to the Mobile Internet Protocol provides a way 
for the Foreign Agents and Home Agents to perceive the moving speed 
of the Mobile Nodes. With the speed information popularized in the 
mobile IP network, the behavior of the Mobile IP implementation with 
speed adaptive algorithm implemented will automatically adapt to the 
speed of the Mobile Node so that the performance of the Mobile IP 
won’t decline dramatically in a rapid moving environment. At the same 
time, the Mobile IP speed adaptive algorithm only requires reasonable 
resources that are enough for seamless handoff.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tian-sa-mip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce