Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-softwire-netlmm-v4netlmm6v4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPv4/netlmm6/IPv4
	Author(s)	: P. Yang, H. Deng
	Filename	: draft-yang-softwire-netlmm-v4netlmm6v4-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2006-6-21
	
NETLMM6 may be widely deployed in the 3G network.  But currently,
most of the mobile hosts are IPv4 nodes without any Mobile IPv4/IPv6
stacks.  This document proposes the solution to enable the IPv4 hosts
to obtain the network connection and set up IPv4 sessions over
NETLMM6 network.  Extensions and option are added to proxy Mobile
IPv6 allowing for single IPv4 stack hosts to access kind of IPv6
network.  The IPv4 Address could be maintained constantly in the
domain of NETLMM6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-softwire-netlmm-v4netlmm6v4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yang-softwire-netlmm-v4netlmm6v4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yang-softwire-netlmm-v4netlmm6v4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce