Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosen-ecrit-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Framework for Emergency Calling in Internet
                          Multimedia
	Author(s)	: B. Rosen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-rosen-ecrit-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2006-6-21
	
   Summoning emergency help by the public is a core feature of telephone
   networks.  This document describes a framework of how various IETF
   protocols are combined to place emergency calls.  This includes how
   these calls are routed to the correct Public Safety Answering Point
   (PSAP) based on the physical location of the caller, while providing
   the call taker the necessary information to dispatch a first
   responder to that location.  This document explains how location
   mapping, call identification and end system behavior are combined to
   allow multimedia emergency calls.  It describes at a high level how
   the pieces (recognizing a call as an emergency call, marking it as
   such, determining the location of the caller, routing the call based
   on location) go together, and references the Internet standards that
   define the details of these mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rosen-ecrit-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
httFrom [email-masked] Wed Jun 21 15:54:28 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) over SCTP
	Author(s)	: X. Fu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-6-21
	
The General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) protocol currently
uses TCP or TLS over TCP for connection mode operation.  This
document describes the usage of GIST over the Stream Control
Transmission Protocol (SCTP).  The use of SCTP can take the advantage
of features provided by SCTP, namely streaming-based transport,
support of multiple streams to avoid head of line blocking, and the
support of multi-homing to provide network level fault tolerance.
Additionally, the support for some extensions of SCTP is also
discussed, namely its Partial Reliability Extension and the usage of
TLS over SCTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce