Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-loreto-sipping-dialog-correlation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Dialog Correlation
	Author(s)	: S. Loreto, G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-loreto-sipping-dialog-correlation-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-6-29
	
This document defines a new header field for use with SIP.  The Same-
Session header field is used to logically correlate an existing SIP
dialog with a new SIP dialog when the media sessions established by
both dialogs can be considered a single logical session.  This
mechanism can be used to share the user interface and other resources
between all the media streams from both sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-sipping-dialog-correlation-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-loreto-sipping-dialog-correlation-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-loreto-sipping-dialog-correlation-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 29 10:52:59 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bitar-zhang-interas-pcecp-reqs-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Inter-AS Requirements for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCECP)
	Author(s)	: N. Bitar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bitar-zhang-interas-pcecp-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-6-29
	
This document discusses requirements for the support of the Path 
Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCECP) in inter-AS 
applications. Its main objective is to present a set of requirements 
which would result in guidelines for the definition, selection and 
specification development for any technical solution(s) meeting these 
requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bitar-zhang-interas-pcecp-reqs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bitar-zhang-interas-pcecp-reqs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bitar-zhang-interas-pcecp-reqs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Diffeation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce