Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-loreto-sipping-3gpp-ics-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Input 3rd-Generation Partnership Project 
                          (3GPP) Communications Service Identifiers  
                          Requirements on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: S. Loreto, S. Terrill
	Filename	: draft-loreto-sipping-3gpp-ics-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
The 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) is developing the
capability to support different communication services on IP
Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) as a SIP infrastructure, such as push-to-
talk over cellular (PoC), Multimedia Telephony or IMS messaging.  As
there are different services and is not safe to rely on the expressed
media as a means to identify the requested communication service
because the media may be used in different communication services,
then there is the need to have an unambiguous way of identifying
communication services and applications utilizing the logic of
communication services as explicitly as possible.  In this document,
we express the requirements identified by 3GPP to support the
identification of communication services and applications on a
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) infrastructure and IMS applications
using them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-sipping-3gpp-ics-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-loreto-sipping-3gpp-ics-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-loreto-sipping-3gpp-ics-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce