Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kettaf-manet-acor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Admission Control enabled On demand Routing (ACOR)
	Author(s)	: K. Noureddine, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kettaf-manet-acor-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-6-9
	
The Admission Control enabled On-demand Routing (ACOR) protocol is
intended for use by MANETs.  It is a reactive routing protocol
designed to support quality of service (QoS) on the end to end route.
ACOR is based on simple local cost functions at each node, and global
cost function to represent the end-to-end cost of a route, in
addition to a simple admission control mechanism for implicit
resource reservation adapted to frequent changing of network
topology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kettaf-manet-acor-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kettaf-manet-acor-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kettaf-manet-acor-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce