Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-liaison-guidelines-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Guidelines for Acting as an IETF Liaison to 
                          Another Organization
	Author(s)	: L. Andersson
	Filename	: draft-iab-liaison-guidelines-04.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
Whenever the IETF decides to enter into a liaison relationship with
   another organization, such as a Standards Development Organization
   (SDO), a consortium, or an industrial forum, a liaison manager is
   appointed.  The procedures used by the IAB to establish and maintain
   liaison relationships between the IETF and other organizations are
   described in RFC 4052 [RFC4052].  This document expands on the role
   of liaison managers and liaison representatives giving guidelines on
   their mandate and the expectations, tasks and responsibilities placed
   on them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-liaison-guidelines-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-iab-liaison-guidelines-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iab-liaison-guidelines-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce