Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-premec-mip4-ip6-proxy-mip4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobility Management for IPv6 Hosts using Proxy Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: D. Premec, D. Damic
	Filename	: draft-premec-mip4-ip6-proxy-mip4-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-6-20
	
The IPv6-based end-user device is commonly not able to utilize the 
advantages introduced by the mobile IP protocols. However, this 
specification describes how an end-user device supporting only IPv6 
protocol stack may be provided with a mobility service by the mobile 
IPv4-based access network. The unaltered end-user device relies on 
the functionalities of the two network-side entities, the Home Agent 
and the new Proxy Mobile Node, acting on its behalf and providing the 
IP layer mobility management. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-mip4-ip6-proxy-mip4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-premec-mip4-ip6-proxy-mip4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-premec-mip4-ip6-proxy-mip4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce