Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sarikaya-capwap-capwaphp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: CAPWAP Handover Protocol (CAPWAPHP)
	Author(s)	: B. Sarikaya, et al.
	Filename	: draft-sarikaya-capwap-capwaphp-02.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
This document describes the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Handover Protocol (CAPWAPHP) which is a
   protocol allowing the access controller of CAPWAP Working Group
   architecture to anchor and manage 802.11 handovers of the stations
   between a collection of Wireless Termination Points (access points).
   The protocol, like IEEE's IAPP aims to ensure that a station is
   connected to a single access point and provides an efficient context
   transfer mechanism during handover using neighbor graphs.  CAPWAPHP
   handles local MAC and Split MAC with separate procedures.  CAPWAPHP
   can be transported using CAPWAP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-capwap-capwaphp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sarikaya-capwap-capwaphp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-capwap-capwaphp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce