Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Goals for AAA-HA interface
	Author(s)	: G. Giaretta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-6-28
	
In commercial deployments Mobile IPv6 can be a service offered by a
Mobility Services Provider (MSP).  In this case all protocol
operations may need to be explicitly authorized and traced, requiring
the interaction between Mobile IPv6 and the AAA infrastructure.
Integrating the AAA infrastructure offers also a solution component
for Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping in integrated and split scenarios.

This document describes various scenarios where a AAA interface for
Mobile IPv6 is actually required.  Additionally, it lists design
goals and requirements for such an interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce