Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definition of Events For Channel-Oriented Telephony Signalling
	Author(s)	: T. Taylor, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-02.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
This memo updates RFC xxxx to add event codes for telephony signals
   used for channel-associated signalling when carried in the telephony
   event RTP payload.  It supersedes the assignment of event codes for
   this purpose in RFC 2833, and therefore obsoletes that part of RFC
   2833.

   [Note to RFC Editor: please replace "RFC xxxx" in the header above
   and throughout this document with the RFC number assigned to
   draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-15.  Please also make the appropriate
   change to the fourth normative reference.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce