Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: BGP Tunnel SAFI
	Author(s)	: G. Nalawade, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-05.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-6-29
	
There is a growing requirement for network operators to support
multi-address familiy routing and forwarding services across their
backbone networks. In general this is accomplished by constructing a
mesh of tunnels between the backbbone provider edge routers and then
advertising reachability to prefixes through specific tunnels. This
document defines a new subsequence address family identifier
associated with a tunnel end-point information. This enables a single
egress provider edge router to use the border gateway protocol as a
scalable and efficient means to distribute its tunnel end-point
information to many ingress provider edge routers. The result is that
the mesh of tunnels is in place and packets can be forwarded through
these tunnels based on advertised reachability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nalawade-kapoor-tunnel-safi-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce