Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Enhancements to RTP Payload Formats for EVRC Family Codecs
	Author(s)	: Q. Xie, R. Kapoor
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-06.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-6-9
	
This document updates the EVRC RTP payload formats defined in RFC
3558 with several enhancements and extensions.  In particular, it
defines support for the header-free and interleaved/bundled packet
formats for the EVRC-B codec, a new compact bundled format for the
EVRC and EVRC-B codecs, as well as discontinuous transmission (DTX)
support for EVRC and EVRC-B encoded speech transported via RTP.  VoIP
applications operating over low bandwidth dial-up and wireless
networks require such enhancements for efficient use of the
bandwidth.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce