Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Resource Unavailability (RU) Per Domain Behavior
	Author(s)	: G. Karagiannis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
This draft specifies a Per Domain Behavior that provides the ability 
to Diffserv nodes located outside Diffserv domain(s), e.g., receiver 
or other Diffserv enabled router to detect when the resources 
provided by the Diffserv domain(s) are not available. This PDB is 
used when the negotiated SLS is associated to throughput (or 
bandwidth) and when the SLS agreed throughput bound is not 
statically but loosely defined in order to allow a more efficient 
utilization of the Diffserv domain(s) and a simpler network 
management operation. This PDB can be applied in association with 
either a single Diffserv domain or multiple neighboring Diffserv 
domains. This specification is denoted as Resource Unavailability 
(RU) PDB and it follows the guidelines given in RFC 3086.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce