Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor 
                          Rollover
	Author(s)	: S. Crocker, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
Every DNS security-aware resolver must have at least one Trust Anchor
   to use as the basis for validating responses from DNS signed zones.
   For various reasons, most DNS security-aware resolvers are expected
   to have several Trust Anchors.  For some operations, manual
   monitoring and updating of Trust Anchors may be feasible but many
   operations will require automated methods for updating Trust Anchors
   in their security-aware resolvers.  This document identifies the
   requirements that must be met by an automated DNS Trust Anchor
   rollover solution for security-aware DNS resolvers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce