Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nalawade-softwire-mesh-encap-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: BGPv4 Softwire Mesh Encapsulation Attribute
	Author(s)	: G. Nalawade, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nalawade-softwire-mesh-encap-attribute-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-6-23
	
[SW-MESH-FMWK] provides a generalized framework to connect islands of
various  network  layer protocols over a backbone network composed of
same or different  network  layer  protocol  routers.  To  this  end,
packets  sourced  from  the  islands  are  forwarded  over a signaled
softwire in the backbone network by encapsulating the  packets  in  a
softwire  transport  header. This document define a new BGP attribute
called the "Softwire Mesh Encasulation attribute" that are advertised
by the softwire mesh endpoints to build these transport headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nalawade-softwire-mesh-encap-attribute-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nalawade-softwire-mesh-encap-attribute-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nalawade-softwire-mesh-encap-attribute-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce