Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Diameter Base Protocol MIB
	Author(s)	: G. Zorn
	Filename	: draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   Along with providing support for certain basic authentication,
   authorization and accounting functions, the Diameter protocol is
   designed to provide a framework for AAA applications.

   This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module
   which describes the minimum set of objects needed to manage an
   implementation of the Diameter protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-complia	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce