Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Session Description Protocol (SDP) Indicators for Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
	Author(s)	: J. Fischl, H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
This specification defines how to use the Session Description
Protocol (SDP) to signal that media will be transported over Datagram
Transport Layer Security (DTLS) or where the SRTP security context is
established using DTLS and it defines new SDP protocol identifiers.
It reuses the syntax and semantics for an SDP 'fingerprint' attribute
that identifies the certificate which will be presented during the
DTLS handshake.  This allows security provided by the existing DTLS
specification to also be applicable to data that is transported over
a datagram oriented transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce