Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SPEERMINT Requirements for SIP-based VoIP Interconnection
	Author(s)	: J. Mule
	Filename	: draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-6-21
	
   This document describes general requirements for Session PEERing for
   Multimedia INTerconnect and defines the minimum set of requirements
   applicable to SIP session peering for VoIP interconnects.

   In its current form, the document is a first draft based on the
   SPEERMINT mailing list's discussions on requirements.  The main
   objectives are to generate consensus on what categories of
   requirements should be covered, and to start more discussions on the
   technical protocol requirements that apply to VoIP interconnects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce