Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Enterprise Network Analysis
	Author(s)	: J. Bound, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-06.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 2006-6-13
	
This document analyzes the transition to IPv6 in enterprise
 networks.  These networks are characterized as a network that has
 multiple internal links, one or more router connections, to one or
 more Providers, and is managed by a network operations entity.  The
 analysis will focus on a base set of transition notational networks
 and requirements expanded from a previous Enterprise Scenarios
 document. Discussion is provided on a focused set of transition
 analysis required for the enterprise to transition to IPv6,
 assuming a Dual-IP layer (IPv4 and IPv6) network and node
 environment, within the enterprise.  Then a set of transition
 mechanisms are recommended for each notational network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), From [email-masked] Tue Jun 13 15:53:01 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Connectivity Preconditions for Session Description Protocol Media Streams
	Author(s)	: F. Andreasen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-6-13
	
This document defines a new connectivity precondition for the Session
Description Protocol precondition framework described in RFC 3312
(and its update, RFC4032).  A connectivity precondition can be used
to delay session establishment or modification until media stream
connectivity has been verified successfully.  The method of
verification may vary depending on the type of transport used for the
media.  For reliable connection-oriented transports such as TCP
verification is achieved by successful connection establishment.  For
unreliable datagram transports such as UDP, verification involves
probing the stream with data or control packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), yFrom [email-masked] Tue Jun 13 15:53:01 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Document Format for Requesting Consent
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-6-13
	
This document defines an Extensible Markup Language (XML) format for
   requesting consent.  A permission document written in this format
   asks a recipient for permission to perform a particular translation,
   which is described in the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCIIyou will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce