Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RADIUS Mobile IPv6 Support
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, et al.
	Filename	: draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-02.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2006-6-28
	
A Mobile IPv6 node requires a home agent address, a home address, and
an IPsec security association with its home agent before it can start
utilizing Mobile IPv6 service.  RFC 3775 requires that some or all of
these parameters are statically configured.  Ongoing work aims to
make this information dynamically available to the mobile node.  An
important aspect of the Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping solution is to
support interworking with the existing authentication, authorization
and accounting infrastructure.  This document defines new attributes
that facilitate Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping via a RADIUS
infrastructure.  This information exchange may take place as part of
the initial network access authentication procedure or as part of a
separate protocol exchange between the mobile node, the home agent
and the AAA infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce