Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Control Framework for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: C. Boulton, et al.
	Filename	: draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-03.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2006-6-28
	
This document describes a Framework and protocol for application
deployment where the application logic and processing are
distributed.  The framework uses the Session Initiation Protocol

(SIP) to establish an application-level control mechanism between
Application Servers and tightly associated external Servers, for
example Media Servers.

The motivation for the creation of this Framework is to provide an
interface suitable to meet the requirements of a distributed,
centralized conference system, as defined by the XCON work group of
the IETF.  It is not, however, limited to this scope and it is
envisioned that this generic Framework will be used for a wide
variety of de-coupled control architectures between network entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:From [email-masked] Wed Jun 28 20:09:41 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-architecture-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An edge-to-edge Deployment Model for Pre-
                          Congestion Notification: Admission Control over a DiffServ Region
	Author(s)	: B. Briscoe, et al.
	Filename	: draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-architecture-03.txt
	Pages		: 62
	Date		: 2006-6-28
	
This document describes a deployment model for pre-congestion 
notification (PCN). PCN-based flow admission control and if necessary 
flow pre-emption preserve the Controlled Load service to admitted 
flows. Routers in a large DiffServ-based region of the Internet use 
new pre-congestion notification marking to give early warning of 
their own congestion. Gateways around the edges of the region convert 
measurements of this packet granularity marking into admission 
control and pre-emption functions at flow granularity. Note that 
interior routers of the DiffServ-based region do not require flow 
state or signalling - they only have to do the bulk packet marking of 
PCN. Hence an end-to-end Controlled Load service can be achieved 
without any scalability impact on interior routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-architecture-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-architecture-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce