Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
	Author(s)	: D. Cooper, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-04.txt
	Pages		: 141
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
This memo profiles the X.509 v3 certificate and X.509 v2 certificate
   revocation list (CRL) for use in the Internet.  An overview of this
   approach and model are provided as an introduction.  The X.509 v3
   certificate format is described in detail, with additional
   information regarding the format and semantics of Internet name
   forms.  Standard certificate extensions are described and two
   Internet-specific extensions are defined.  A set of required
   certificate extensions is specified.  The X.509 v2 CRL format is
   described in detail along with standard and Internet-specific
   extensions.  An algorithm for X.509 certification path validation is
   described.  An ASN.1 module and examples are provided in the
   appendices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txtFrom [email-masked] Tue Jun 27 17:21:40 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmmeth-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Methodology for Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms
	Author(s)	: R. Watts, S. Poretsky
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmmeth-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
This document describes the methodology for the benchmarking of 
  devices that implement traffic control based on classification such 
  as diff-serv code point (DSCP) criteria.  The methodology is to be 
  applied to measurements made on the data plane to evaluate the 
  performance of the traffic control mechanisms.  The methodology 
  permits the specific traffic control mechanisms and configuration 
  commands to vary between DUTs.  The methodology provides procedures 
  using existing Terminology to benchmark DUT performance traffic 
  control mechanisms applied to physical and logical interfaces using 
  DSCP as the classification criteria. This includes scenarios where 
  Forwarding Congestion occurs due to interface congestion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmmeth-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmmeth-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmmeth-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce