Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cho-nemo-ro-expected-properties-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Route Optimization Expected Properties and 
                          Performance Metrics for Nested Mobile Networks
	Author(s)	: H. Cho, et al.
	Filename	: draft-cho-nemo-ro-expected-properties-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-6-21
	
   This memo categorizes the route optimization problem of NEMO and
   clarifies the expected properties of the route optimization
   protocols.  The route optimization can be classified into NEMO
   optimization and nested NEMO optimization.  Since NEMO basic support
   protocol is based on bi-directional tunneling, the packets from the
   CN to the MNN are suffer from inefficient routing all the cases.
   This routing inefficiency is getting worse when a number of MRs are
   nested.  This memo is especially interested in nested NEMO
   optimization.  To solve the routing inefficiency problem, there were
   several proposals.  However, those proposals could not be compared or
   evaluated properly since there was no consensus on the expected
   properties of nested mobile networks.  This memo is willing to
   suggest the expected properties of nested mobile networks, so as to
   help coming route optimization proposals find their strength and
   weakness according to the commonly accepted desirable properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cho-nemo-ro-expected-properties-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cho-nemo-ro-expected-properties-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cho-nemo-ro-expected-properties-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce