Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-worley-sipping-pickup-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Call Pickup Examples in SIP
	Author(s)	: D. Worley
	Filename	: draft-worley-sipping-pickup-02.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
This document walks through various examples and call flows for
   implementing "call pickup" operations in SIP telephony.  It focuses
   on distributing as much processing as possible in the user agents in
   accordance with the philosophy of end-point controlled call-control
   (EPCC).

   Various difficulties in implementing call pickup are discussed, and
   further suggestions and discussion are solicited.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worley-sipping-pickup-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-worley-sipping-pickup-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-worley-sipping-pickup-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit differeFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 22 20:25:07 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PK-INIT algorithm agility
	Author(s)	: L. Hornquist Astrand, L. Zhu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
The PK-INIT protocol have in several places hard coded crypto
algorithms.  The protocol specification needs to be updated so it can
support negotiation to upgrading to newer versions of crypto
algorithms.  This document addresses this issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.ent behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce