Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-houri-speermint-rtc-provisioning-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RTC Provisioning Requirements
	Author(s)	: A. Houri, et al.
	Filename	: draft-houri-speermint-rtc-provisioning-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-6-21
	
Real Time Communications (RTC) tools are becoming as prevalent and
essential for users on the Internet as email.  While RTC tools can,
like email, be implemented directly by users in a point-to-point
fashion, they are often provided for or on behalf of a community of
users within an administrative domain.  As the use of these tools
grows, users increasingly have the need to communicate with users not
only within their own community but with those in other communities
as well.  In practice, each community is controlled by some
authority, and so there is a need to provide for easier establishment
of connectivity between communities, and the management of the inter-
community link.  This document contains an initial list of
requirements for provisioning and managing connectivity between
communities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-rtc-provisioning-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-houri-speermint-rtc-provisioning-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-rtc-provisioning-reqs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce