Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-l1vpn-ds-info-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Directory Server based Information Distribution for L1VPN
	Author(s)	: D. Li
	Filename	: draft-li-l1vpn-ds-info-distribution-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-6-20
	
This document describes a Directory Server based VPN membership 
information distribution mechanism for layer-1 VPNs. The mechanism 
enables PEs to discover which other PEs have ports attached to CEs 
that are members of the same VPN, and allows PEs to discover 
attributes of currently configured CE-PE links and their associations 
with layer-1 VPNs. This document builds on the Layer One VPN 
Framework and provides an auto-discovery mechanism as discussed in 
the Layer One VPN Basic Mode document. This mechanism may be applied 
to the layer-1 VPN basic mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-l1vpn-ds-info-distribution-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-li-l1vpn-ds-info-distribution-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-li-l1vpn-ds-info-distribution-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce