Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-willis-p2psip-concepts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP
	Author(s)	: D. Willis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-willis-p2psip-concepts-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-6-7
	
This document defines concepts and terminology for use of the Session
Initiation Protocol in a peer-to-peer environment where the
traditional proxy-registrar function is replaced by a distributed
mechanism that might be implemented using a distributed hash table or
other distributed data mechanism with similar external properties.
This document includes a high-level view of the functional
relationships between the network elements defined herein, a
conceptual model of operations, and an outline of the related open
problems that might be addressed by an IETF working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-willis-p2psip-concepts-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-willis-p2psip-concepts-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-willis-p2psip-concepts-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce