Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-mpls-upstream-load-balance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Load-Balancing among a set of candidate 
                          upstream LSRs on a LAN 
	Author(s)	: S. Liu
	Filename	: draft-liu-mpls-upstream-load-balance-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
   This document describes a mechanism for Load-Balancing among a set of 
   candidate upstream LSRs on a LAN interface. When there are several 
   candidates to be selected as an upstream LSR, according the current 
   upstream label allocation methods, the load on the candidate upstream 
   LSR which is selected by the routing protocol may be very heavy, 
   while the load on other candidate upstream LSRs is little. The Load-
   Balancing also provides some procedures to minimize the packet loss 
   in following cases: 1) adding/removing a candidate upstream LSR; 2) a 
   better path emerging. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mpls-upstream-load-balance-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-liu-mpls-upstream-load-balance-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liu-mpls-upstream-load-balance-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce