Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hdesinen-geopriv-pidflo-extn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Location capabilities extension to pidf-lo object
	Author(s)	: H. Desineni
	Filename	: draft-hdesinen-geopriv-pidflo-extn-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
The Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO)
specification provides a flexible and versatile means to represent
location information.  The XML Schema presented in this memo extends
the 'geopriv' element defined in PIDF-LO with a complex XML element
called "device-loc-capabilities".  A device can specify this element
inside a 'geopriv' element to communicate the position determination
methods and the location solutions supported by it to a location
server.  Knowledge of the device's location capabilities can permit a
server along the path of an emergency voice over IP call to
immediately initiate position determination update procedures when
needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hdesinen-geopriv-pidflo-extn-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hdesinen-geopriv-pidflo-extn-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hdesinen-geopriv-pidflo-extn-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce