Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Routing extensions for discovery of P2MP TE LSP Leaf LSRs
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-6-29
	
The setup of a Point To MultiPoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineering Label 
Switched Path (TE LSP) requires the head-end Label Switching Router 
(LSR) to be aware of all leaf LSRs. This may require the potentially 
cumbersome configuration of potentially a large number of leaf LSRs 
on the P2MP TE LSP head-end LSR. Also leaf LSRs may want to 
dynamically join or leave a P2MP TE LSP without requiring manual 
configuration on the head-end LSR. This document specifies IGP 
routing extensions for ISIS and OSPF so as to provide an automatic 
discovery of the set of leaf LSRs members of a P2MP TE-LSP, also 
referred to as a P2MP TE Group, in order to automate the creation and 
modification of such P2MP TE LSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce