Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Signaling media decoding dependency
	Author(s)	: T. Schierl
	Filename	: draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2006-6-21
	
This memo defines semantics that allows for signaling decoding
dependency of different media descriptions with the same media type in
the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  This is e.g. required if media
data as result of a layered media coding process is separated and
carried in different transport streams.
Therefore a new grouping type "DDP" - decoding dependency is defined to
be used with the Grouping of Media Lines in the Session Description
Protocol (RFC 3388); further an attribute is specified describing the
relationship of media streams of a "DDP" group.  Additionally attributes for description of the media properties are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce