Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kuwabara-softwire-ipv6-via-l2tpv2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Model of IPv6 Internet Access Service via L2TPv2 Tunnel
	Author(s)	: D. Kuwabara, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kuwabara-softwire-ipv6-via-l2tpv2-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-6-20
	
This memo covers two topics: a brief summary of NTT Communications'
commercial IPv6 service named "OCN IPv6", and a digest of the
architecture, which includs the user network interface specification
and some service specific parameters, of the service.

For NTT Communications' commercial IPv6 access service, IPv6 tunnel
is created over the exiting IPv4 network by Layer two tunneling
protocol [RFC2661].  By using L2TP, almost all the problems, which is
described in Softwire Problem Statement [I-D. ietf-softwire-problem-
statement] , is solved.  The NTT Communications service and the
architecture is one of a commercial grade solution example for
softwire problem statement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuwabara-softwire-ipv6-via-l2tpv2-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kuwabara-softwire-ipv6-via-l2tpv2-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kuwabara-softwire-ipv6-via-l2tpv2-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce