Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: InterDomain-QOSM: The NSIS QOS Model for
                          Inter-domain Signaling to Enable End-to-End 
                          QoS Provisioning Over Heterogeneous Network Domains
	Author(s)	: J. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2006-6-26
	
This document describes a NSIS Inter-domain QoS Model
(InterDomain-QOSM) for realizing automatic inter-domain QoS
interactions between adjacent network domains in a standardized and
dynamic way to facilitate the end-to-end QoS provisioning over
a chain of heterogeneous network domains. Specifically, it adopts the
idea of distinct separation between the intra-domain QoS control
plane and the inter-domain QoS control plane at each administrative
domain and aims at standardizing the interface between the
intra-domain and inter-domain QoS control planes within a domain and
implementing the inter-domain QoS control plane as well as the
inter-domain interface between peer inter-domain control planes by
specifying the InterDomain-QOSM. Furthermore, the interactions
between the intra-domain and inter-domain control planes via the
standardized interface are also described in detail when the NSIS
(e.g., the RMD-QOSM or Y.1541-QOSM) is deployed as the intra-domain
QoS control solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce