Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sugimoto-multihome-shim-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Socket Application Program Interface (API) for Multihoming Shim
	Author(s)	: M. Komu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-sugimoto-multihome-shim-api-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   This document specifies a socket API for the multihoming shim layer.
   The API aims to enable interactions between the applications and the
   multihoming shim layer for advanced locator management and also for
   accessing to information about failure detection and path
   exploration.

   This document is based on an assumption that a multhomed host is
   equipped with a 'shim' layer which essentially maintains mappings
   between identifiers and locators at the IP layer.  SHIM6 and HIP are
   examples of this shim layer.  Hence, the API can be commonly used by
   SHIM6 and HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sugimoto-multihome-shim-api-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sugimoto-multihome-shim-api-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sugimoto-multihome-shim-api-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce