Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IMAP4 Extensions for Quick Mailbox Resynchronization
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   This document defines an IMAP4 extension, which gives an IMAP client
   the ability to quickly resynchronize any previously opened mailbox.
   [[anchor1: Need more text here, we already have a quick reconnect
   extension called CONDSTORE.]]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents whichFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:25 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option 
                          for Requesting and Receiving a Uniform 
                          Resource Identifier
	Author(s)	: J. Polk
	Filename	: draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   This document defines a new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol 
   (DHC) Option to deliver a Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) 
   Protocol URI to a client.  This SIP(S)-URI will be become the 
   destination URI in any call set-up message to a Public Safety 
   Answering Point (PSAP) in times of an emergency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local From [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:23 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The SIEVE mail filtering language - reject extension
	Author(s)	: M. Elvey, A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-02.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
This memo defines the SIEVE mail filtering language (RFC
   <<3028bis>>) "reject" extension.
   
   A Joe-job is a spam run forged to appear as though it came from an
   innocent party, who is then generally flooded by the bounces,
   Message Disposition Notifications (MDNs) and messages with
   complaints.  The original Sieve "reject" action defined in RFC 3028
   required use of MDNs for rejecting messages, thus contributing to
   the flood of Joe-job spam to victims of Joe-jobs.  This document
   updates definition of "reject" to require rejecting messages during
   the SMTP transaction (instead of accepting them and then sending
   MDNs back to the alleged sender) wherever possible, thereby
   reducing the problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SPEERMINT Peering Architecture
	Author(s)	: S. Khan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
This document defines a SPEERMINT peering reference architecture, its 
   functional components and peering interface functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-khan-ip-serv-peer-arch-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the datFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:23 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qin-mip6-dsbootstrapping-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Bootstrapping of mobile entity with an ipv6 
                          home address roaming into the ipv4 network
	Author(s)	: X. Qin, C. Wan
	Filename	: draft-qin-mip6-dsbootstrapping-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   DSMIPv6 [V4TRAVERSAL] defines how the dual-stack mobile node roams in
   the IPv4 network.  It assumes that home agent and mobile node support
   mipv4 and mipv6 protocol, and home agent could assign an IPv4 address
   for the mobile node.  This assumption works during many scenarios.
   However, as the IPv4 address is a scarce resource in many countries,
   the mobile IPv6 home agent does not own Ipv4 address pools, not
   support IPv4 protocol and mobile IP4 protocol.  In such scenario, a
   temporary ipv4 home address is more useful.  [Routing] Focuses on the
   solution to such scenario.  In this solution, mobile nodes get
   temporary IPv4 home addresses from the foreign home agent .  The
   scenarios and solutions defined in [Routing] are the preliminary of
   this document.  This document describes the bootstrapping of the
   dual-stack MIPv6-homed mobile entity in Mobile IPv4 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-mip6-dsbootstrapping-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-qin-mip6-dsbootstrapping-00.tFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:26 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Learning the Initial Location-to-Service 
                          Translation (LoST) Uniform Resource Identifier
                          (URI) During Session Initiation Protocol 
                          (SIP) Registration
	Author(s)	: J. Polk
	Filename	: draft-polk-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   A Location-to-Service Translation protocol (LoST) Server is used to 
   resolve or map a given location with an appropriate Public Safety 
   Answering Point (PSAP) Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for that 
   location.  This query is conceivably performed on two occasions: 
   prior to making an emergency call, and during an emergency call.  
   This document specifies a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
   header, returned in a SIP Registration transaction, indicating to a 
   SIP user agent the appropriate LoST Server's URI to send this query 
   to.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-polk-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-server-uri-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To dFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-persson-v6ops-mib-issue-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Issues regarding RFC 4113 and 4022
	Author(s)	: A. Persson, et al.
	Filename	: draft-persson-v6ops-mib-issue-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   In RFC 4113 and 4022 there exists several objects which do not
   provide sufficient descriptions, which might result in
   implementations that have different behavior.  We provide a short
   discussion why we think the descriptions are insufficient and how
   they can be clarified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-persson-v6ops-mib-issue-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-persson-v6ops-mib-issue-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-persson-v6ops-mib-issue-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIMFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shivani-mpls-ldp-capability-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Capabilities Advertisement with LDP
	Author(s)	: S. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shivani-mpls-ldp-capability-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   This document defines a new Optional Parameter, called Capabilities
   TLV, that is expected to facilitate the introduction of new
   capabilities in the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) by providing
   graceful capability advertisement without requiring that LDP peering
   be terminated.

   The "LDP peering" in this document refers to the TCP connection
   between the 2 routers and not the actual session. The "LDP session"
   refers to the connection after the initialization message has been
   successfully processed and the session is marked operational.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shivani-mpls-ldp-capability-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shivani-mpls-ldp-capability-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shivani-mpls-ldp-capability-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zrelli-krb-xkdcp-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: XKDCP, the Inter-KDC protocol for cross-realm operations in Kerberos.
	Author(s)	: S. Zrelli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zrelli-krb-xkdcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
This memo proposes protocol extensions to the Kerberos protocol
specification.  The extension (hereafter called XKDCP) offers a new
cross-realm protocol for Kerberos.  The XKDCP extension defines a
protocol between Kerberos Key Distribution Centers (KDCs) that allows
a KDC to build credentials even when the client or the requested
service is not registered in the KDC's database (but registered in
another KDC's database).  The XKDCP extension defines two protocols:
XTGSP (Inter Ticket Granting Service Protocol) and XASP (Inter
Authentication Service Protocol).  The XTGSP protocol can be used in
remote access scenarios to allow the local KDC to deliver credentials
for services located in remote realms.  On the other hand, the XASP
protocol can be used in case of cross-realm roaming scenarios to
allow the visited KDC to deliver credentials for roaming users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zrelli-krb-xkdcp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zrelli-krb-xkdcp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zrelli-krb-xkdcp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using theFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:29 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-emergency-dialstring-option-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option 
                          for the Locally Significant Emergency Calling 
                          Dialstring
	Author(s)	: J. Polk, B. Rosen
	Filename	: draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-emergency-dialstring-option-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   This document defines a new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol 
   Option for a client to be able to request its locally significant 
   emergency dialstring from the local infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-emergency-dialstring-option-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-emergency-dialstring-option-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-emergency-dialstring-option-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

BeFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lennox-avt-recoverable-packets-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Marking and Selectively Retransmitting High-Priority Packets in the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
	Author(s)	: J. Lennox
	Filename	: draft-lennox-avt-recoverable-packets-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
In some circumstances, it is useful and desirable for the sender of
an RTP stream to be able to deliver a subset of its RTP packets
reliably.  One example of this is a video codec which can encode a
video stream such that decoder state can be maintained using just a
subset of the packets encoded.  However, existing RTP reliability
mechanisms only define mechanisms which retransmit all the packets of
an RTP stream.

This document describes a mechanism by which the sender of an RTP
stream can mark a subset of the packets of an RTP stream as high-
priority recoverable packets, and by which the receiver of the stream
can request retransmission of the high-priority packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lennox-avt-recoverable-packets-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lennox-avt-recoverable-packets-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-l have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce