Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-madanapalli-ipv6-over-802.16-ipv6cs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Transmission of IPv6 over 802.16's IPv6 Convergence Sublayer
	Author(s)	: S. Madanapalli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-madanapalli-ipv6-over-802.16-ipv6cs-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-6-15
	
IEEE 802.16d and 802.16e are air interface specifications for fixed
and mobile broadband wireless access systems. 802.16d/e is the air
interface that is used in the WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability of
Microwave Access) architecture and specified by the WiMAX forum.
This document defines the operation of IPv6 over the IPv6 convergence
sublayer of 802.16d/e within the scope of the WiMAX network
architecture.  It specifies various aspects of IPv6 such as neighbor
discovery, address configuration, Path MTU and the transmission/
receiving of IPv6 packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-madanapalli-ipv6-over-802.16-ipv6cs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-madanapalli-ipv6-over-802.16-ipv6cs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-madanapalli-ipv6-over-802.16-ipv6cs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce