Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wan-mip6-nemo-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Route management of mobile entity with an ipv6 home address roaming into the ipv4 network
	Author(s)	: C. Wan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wan-mip6-nemo-routing-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-6-14
	
The current Mobile IPv6 and NEMO specification supports only IPv6.
As an extension, the DSMip6 protocol [v4traversal]defines how the
dual-stack mobile node roams in the ipv4 network.  The dsmip6
protocol assumes that both home agent and mobile node supports mipv4
and mipv6 protocol.  It also assumes that both the home agent and
mobile node have a configured ipv4 address.  These assumptions do
work during many scenarios.  However, as the ipv4 address is a scarce
resource in many counrties, some mobile nodes may not be able to get
configured ipv4 home addresses from their home agents.  In this
scenario, a temporary ipv4 home address is more useful.  This
document will focuse on this scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wan-mip6-nemo-routing-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wan-mip6-nemo-routing-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wan-mip6-nemo-routing-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce