Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: NetLMM Protocol
	Author(s)	: G. Giaretta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2006-6-21
	
This document specifies a network protocol that allows mobile nodes
to move around in a localized mobility domain, changing their point
of attachment within the domain, but without ever being aware at the
IP layer that their point of attachment has ever changed, and
maintaining seamless communication in the presence of such mobility
events.  It defines two protocol entities, a Mobile Access Gateway
and a Local Mobility Anchor, and a set of messages between them, that
together make these mobility events transparent to the mobile nodes
at the IP layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce