Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PCC-PCE Communication Requirements for 
                          Inter-Layer Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: E. Oki
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path 
   computation in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol Label 
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. 
    
   MPLS and GMPLS networks may be constructed from layered service 
   networks. It is advantageous for overall network efficiency to 
   provide end-to-end traffic engineering across multiple network
   layers. PCE is a candidate solution for such requirements. 
    
   Generic requirements for a communication protocol between Path 
   Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs are presented in "PCE 
   Communication Protocol Generic Requirements". This document 
   complements the generic requirements and presents a detailed set of 
   PCC-PCE communication protocol requirements for inter-layer traffic 
   engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce