Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Schema Fragment for Flow Distribution
	Author(s)	: K. Mitsuya, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-6-23
	
The multiple care-of address registration protocol [1] provides a
framework to maintain multiple virtual paths with its home agents.
But it does not included a solution to define policies for flow
distribution on the multiple paths and to share the polices.  This
document describes a schema fragment (a xml based data set) to define
a flow distribution policy.  A dynamic policy exchange method using
SOAP is also introduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up inFrom [email-masked] Fri Jun 23 10:53:20 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-messaging-requirements-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Advanced Instant Messaging Requirements for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: M. Isomaki, J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-messaging-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-6-23
	
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) supports the basic instant
messaging service in both page and session mode.  This document
defines a set of requirements for instant messaging capabilities that
are beyond the scope of the baseline specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-messaging-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-messaging-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-messaging-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data whichFrom [email-masked] Fri Jun 23 10:53:20 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lewis-infrastructure-security-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Service Provider Infrastructure Security
	Author(s)	: D. Lewis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lewis-infrastructure-security-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-6-23
	
This RFC defines best current practices for implementing Service
Provider network infrastructure protection for network elements.
This RFC complements and extends RFC 2267 and RFC 3704.  RFC 2267
provides guidelines for filtering traffic on the ingress to service
provider networks.  RFC 3704 expands the recommendations described in
RFC 2267 to address operational filtering guidelines for single and
multi-homed environments.  The focus of those RFCs is on filtering
ingress packets ingress, regardless of destination, if those packets
are have spoofed source address or fall within "reserved" address
space.  Deployment of RFCs 2267 and 3704 has limited the effects of
denial of service attacks by dropping ingress packets with spoofed
source addresses, which in turn offers other benefits by ensuring
that packets coming into a network originate from validly allocated
and consistent sources.

This document focuses solely on traffic destined to the network
infrastructure itself to protect the network from denial of service
and other attacks.  This document presents techniques that, together
with network edge ingress filtering and RFC 2267 and RFC 3704, create
a layered approach for infrastructure protection.

This document does not present recommendations for protocol   validation (i.e. "sanity checking") nor does it address guidelines
for general security configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-infrastructure-security-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" anFrom [email-masked] Fri Jun 23 10:53:20 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: BGP Encodings for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
	Author(s)	: R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename	: draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-02.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2006-6-23
	
This document describes the BGP encodings for signaling the
   information elements required by Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs, as
   specified in [MVPN].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Nto multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce