Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aso-monami6-multiple-forwarding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multiple Forwarding Destinations Notification
	Author(s)	: B. Koh, K. Aso
	Filename	: draft-aso-monami6-multiple-forwarding-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
This document considers a mobile terminal with multiple interfaces
which uses Mobile IPv6[1].  With multiple interfaces, the mobile
terminal may use them simultaneously for communication with a peer
device.  Hence enabling the mobile terminal to achieve fault
tolerance, load balancing and so on.  This document deals with the
mobile terminal with multiple interfaces, so it is possible that each
kind/type of interface may have its own characteristics or
differences.

In particular, we take a closer look at the path between mobile
terminal and its home agent.  In the case when the mobile terminal
has multiple interfaces, there exists several paths to the home
agent.  A general approach would be to first take a look at effective
use of the multiple interfaces from a pure Mobile IPv6 perspective.
As a matter of course, RFC3775 is used as the basic reference with
which we consider the multiple interfaced mobile terminal operating
in a Mobile IPv6 environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aso-monami6-multiple-forwarding-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-aso-monami6-multiple-forwarding-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-aso-monami6-multiple-forwarding-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce