Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An MP-BGP protocol extension to advertize
                          TE-related PE-CE link information
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-6-28
	
This document proposes MP-BGP protocol extension so as to convey
   Traffic Engineering Link characterictics of PE (Provider Edge) - CE
   (Customer Edge) links in order to extend the visibility of the
   Traffic Engineering Database to those links.  This can then be used
   to more efficiently compute CE-to-CE Traffic Engineering Label
   Swtiched Path (TE LSP) when required to provide specific services
   such as bandwidth guarantees and end to end fast protection in a
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Virtual Private Network (VPN)
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce