Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: 6to4 Reverse DNS Delegation Specification
	Author(s)	: G. Huston
	Filename	: draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-05.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-6-2
	
This memo describes the service mechanism for entering a description
of DNS servers which provide reverse lookup of 6to4 IPv6 addresses
into the 6to4 reverse zone file.  The proposed mechanism is based on
a conventional DNS delegation service interface, allowing the service
client to enter the details of a number of DNS servers for the
delegated domain.  In the context of a 6to4 reverse delegation, the
client is primarily authenticated by it's source address used in the
delegation request, and is authorised to use the function if it's
IPv6 address prefix corresponds to an address from within the
requested 6to4 delegation address block.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce