Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ISP IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in Broadband Access Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Asadullah, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-05.txt
	Pages		: 79
	Date		: 2006-6-8
	
This document provides detailed description of IPv6 deployment and
   integration methods and scenarios in today's Service Provider (SP)
   Broadband (BB) networks in coexistence with deployed IPv4 services.
   Cable/HFC, BB Ethernet, xDSL and WLAN are the main BB technologies
   that are currently deployed, and discussed in this document.  The
   emerging Broadband Power Line Communications (PLC/BPL) access
   technology is also discussed for completeness.  In this document we
   will discuss main components of IPv6 BB networks and their
   differences from IPv4 BB networks and how IPv6 is deployed and
   integrated in each of these networks using tunneling mechanisms and
   native IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command From [email-masked] Thu Jun 08 15:52:36 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Additional Modes of Operation for Camellia and Its Use With IPsec
	Author(s)	: . Kato, M. Kanda
	Filename	: draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-6-8
	
This document describes the use of the Camellia block cipher
algorithm in Counter mode and Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM) Mode , as an
IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) mechanism to provide
confidentiality, data origin authentication, and connectionless
integrity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automaticallyFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 08 15:52:36 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements from SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Session Border Control Deployments
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename	: draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-04.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2006-6-8
	
This documents describes functions implemented in Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) intermediaries known as Session Border Controllers
   (SBCs).  Although the goal of this document is to describe all the
   functions of SBCs, a special focus is given to those practices that
   are viewed to be in conflict with SIP architectural principles.  It
   also explores the underlying requirements of network operators that
   have led to the use of these functions and practices in order to
   identify protocol requirements and determine whether those
   requirements are satisfied by existing specifications or additional
   standards work is required.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "mun"ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce