Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: LDP Capabilities
	Author(s)	: B. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
   A number of enhancements to LDP as specified in [RFC3036] have been
   proposed.  Some have been implemented, and some are advancing toward
   standardization.  It is likely that additional enhancements will be
   proposed in the future.  At present LDP has no common mechanism for
   LDP speakers to activate such enhancements.  Consequently, the
   enhancement specifications typically include ad hoc procedures for
   activating the enhancement at session initialization time.  This
   draft specifies an LDP mechanism for activating enhancements that
   allows LDP peers to enable and disable them at any time following
   session establishment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce