Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaehwoon-mipshop-ifhmipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: I-FHMIPv6: A Novel FMIPv6 and HMIPv6 Integration Mechanism
	Author(s)	: J. Lee, S. Ahn
	Filename	: draft-jaehwoon-mipshop-ifhmipv6-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-6-16
	
The mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) enables a mobile node (MN) to maintain
   its connectivity with a correspondent node (CN) while changing 
   its point of attachment. Since, in MIPv6, packets sent from 
   a CN to an MN during handover can be lost, several mechanisms 
   such as FMIPv6 and HMIPv6 have been proposed to reduce the 
   number of lost packets. However, such mechanisms still suffer 
   from the performance degradation due to not only packet losses 
   but also out-of-sequence packets. In this draft, we propose 
   I-FHMIPv6 which integrates FMIPv6 and HMIPv6 efficiently. 
   I-FHMIPv6 uses the Flush message and can minimize packet losses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaehwoon-mipshop-ifhmipv6-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jaehwoon-mipshop-ifhmipv6-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jaehwoon-mipshop-ifhmipv6-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce