Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nam-ipv6-802-16e-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IP Deployment over IEEE 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Nam, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nam-ipv6-802-16e-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-6-27
	
This document introduces an WiBro, Wireless Broadband, network based
   on IEEE 802.16 technology.  IEEE 802.16 are air interface
   specifiction for fixed and mobile broadband wireless system.  WiBro
   is one of the profiles of IEEE 802.16.  It depicts network
   architecture based on trial service and specifies frame format for
   reference point based on network architecture.  It describes
   evolution of IPv6 deployment over IEEE 802.16 network with three
   phases.  It lists issues of improvement for IP over IEEE 802.16 and
   IPv6 evolution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nam-ipv6-802-16e-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nam-ipv6-802-16e-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nam-ipv6-802-16e-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce