Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-whole-lifecycle-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Whole life cycle model of composed Web services
	Author(s)	: Z. Li, Y. Chen
	Filename	: draft-li-whole-lifecycle-model-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2006-7-27
	
Dynamic composing Web Services provides an efficient mechanism to 
offer complex large systems. Substantial progress has already been 
made towards composing Web Services. Unfortunately, these approaches 
cannot build a model of the whole life cycle of composed Web Services. 
In order to solve this problem, this draft designed a whole life cycle model named Service-Cloud model based on the forming picture of clouds 
in nature. Service-Cloud model can describe the whole life cycle of the composed web Services: discovery, compose, publish, and terminate. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-whole-lifecycle-model-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-li-whole-lifecycle-model-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-li-whole-lifecycle-model-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce