Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pashalidis-nsis-gist-legacynats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GIST Legacy NAT Traversal
	Author(s)	: A. Pashalidis, H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-pashalidis-nsis-gist-legacynats-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-7-17
	
   This document describes an extension to the General Internet
   Signalling Transport (GIST) protocol that enables the protocol to
   traverse different types of Network Address Translator (NAT).  These
   NATs are assumed to not support GIST, i.e. to be "legacy" NATs.  The
   purpose of this extension is to enable GIST hosts to correctly
   interpret signalling messages with respect to the data traffic they
   refer to, in the presence of such NATs.  Note that this extension
   does not require changes to the format of GIST messages; it merely
   requires some new behaviour for non-NAT GIST nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pashalidis-nsis-gist-legacynats-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pashalidis-nsis-gist-legacynats-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pashalidis-nsis-gist-legacynats-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce