Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mankin-pub-req-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for IETF Technical Publication Service
	Author(s)	: A. Mankin, S. Hayes
	Filename	: draft-mankin-pub-req-10.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2006-7-12
	
The work of the IETF is to discuss, develop, and disseminate 
   technical specifications to support the Internet's operation.  
   Technical publication is the process by which that output is 
   disseminated to the community at large. As such, it is important to 
   understand the requirements on the publication process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mankin-pub-req-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mankin-pub-req-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mankin-pub-req-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the AFrom [email-masked] Wed Jul 12 15:52:57 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Memorandum for multi-domain Public Key Infrastructure Interoperability
	Author(s)	: M. SHIMAOKA, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-07.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-7-12
	
This memo is intended to describe the foundation necessary to the
deployment of a multi-domain PKI.  The scope of this memo is to
establish and clarify the trust relationships and interoperability
between multiple PKI domains.  A Certification Authority (CA) is able
to extend a certification path by establishing trust with other CAs.
Both single- and multi-domain PKIs are established by such trust
relationships between CAs.  Typical and primitive PKI model is a
single-domain PKI that shares the same Certificate Policy (CP) at a
specified trust level.  A multi-domain PKI is established by
combining more than one single-domain PKI.  A multi-domain PKI can be
categorized as either a multi-trust point model based on the trust
list model; or single-trust point model based on the Cross-
Certification model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  TSCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce