Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-caldav-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV)
	Author(s)	: L. Dusseault, et al.
	Filename	: draft-dusseault-caldav-13.txt
	Pages		: 110
	Date		: 2006-7-14
	
This document specifies a set of methods, headers, message bodies,
properties, and reports that define calendar access extensions to the
WebDAV protocol.  The new protocol elements are intended to make
WebDAV-based calendaring and scheduling an interoperable standard
that supports calendar access, calendar management, calendar sharing,
and calendar publishing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-13.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dusseault-caldav-13.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-13.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementatioFrom [email-masked] Fri Jul 14 15:53:04 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OSPF HMAC Cryptographic Authentication 
	Author(s)	: M. Bhatia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-6-14
	
   This document describes a mechanism for authenticating OSPF packets 
   by making use of the HMAC algorithm in conjunction with the SHA 
   family of cryptographic hash functions. Because of the way the hash 
   functions are used in HMAC construction, the collision attacks 
   currently known against SHA-1 do not apply. 
    
   This will be done in addition to the already documented 
   authentication schemes described in the base specification. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up iFrom [email-masked] Fri Jul 14 15:53:04 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bhatia-manral-crypto-req-ospf-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Cryptographic Algorithm Implementations Requirements for OSPF 
	Author(s)	: M. Bhatia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bhatia-manral-crypto-req-ospf-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-6-14
	
OSPF defines three different kinds of authentication schemes: Null 
authentication, simple password and cryptographic authentication. The 
cryptographic authentication scheme can make use of various 
cryptographic algorithms in order to authenticate the OSPF packets. 
To ensure interoperability between disparate implementations, it is 
necessary to specify a set of mandatory-to-implement algorithms to 
ensure that there is at least one algorithm that all implementations 
will have available.   
    
This document defines the current set of mandatory-to-implement 
algorithms to be used for the cryptographic authentication for OSPF 
as well as specifying the algorithms that should be implemented 
because they may be promoted to mandatory at some future time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-crypto-req-ospf-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bhatia-manral-crypto-req-ospf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-crypto-req-ospf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the From [email-masked] Fri Jul 14 15:53:04 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Telnet Authentication: SRP
	Author(s)	: J. Altman
	Filename	: draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2006-7-14
	
This document specifies an authentication scheme for the Telnet
   protocol under the framework described in [1], using the Secure
   Remote Password Protocol (SRP) authentication mechanism.  The
   specific mechanism, SRP-SHA1, is described in [RFC2945].

   This document updates a previous specification of the Telnet
   Authentication SRP method, RFC 2944, to allow SRP Telnet 
   authentication to be used in conjunction with the Telnet 
   START_TLS option [2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce