Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Presence Information Data format (PIDF) Extension for Partial Presence
	Author(s)	: M. Lonnfors, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-07.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-7-21
	
The Presence Information Document Format (PIDF) specifies the
   baseline XML based format for describing presence information.  One
   of the characteristic of the PIDF is that the document always needs
   to carry all presence information available for the presentity.  In
   some environments where low bandwidth and high latency links can
   exist it is often beneficial to limit the amount of transported
   information over the network.  This document introduces a new MIME
   type which enables transporting of either only the changed parts or
   the full PIDF based presence information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliaFrom [email-masked] Fri Jul 21 15:59:44 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-09.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Enhancements to RTP Payload Formats for EVRC Family Codecs
	Author(s)	: Q. Xie, R. Kapoor
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-09.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2006-7-21
	
This document updates the EVRC RTP payload formats defined in RFC
3558 with several enhancements and extensions.  In particular, it
defines support for the header-free and interleaved/bundled packet
formats for the EVRC-B codec, a new compact bundled format for the
EVRC and EVRC-B codecs, as well as discontinuous transmission (DTX)
support for EVRC and EVRC-B encoded speech transported via RTP.  VoIP
applications operating over low bandwidth dial-up and wireless
networks require such enhancements for efficient use of the
bandwidth.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipartFrom [email-masked] Fri Jul 21 15:59:44 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Address Prefix Based Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
	Author(s)	: E. Chen, S. Sangli
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-04.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2006-7-21
	
This document defines a new Outbound Router Filter type for BGP,
termed "Address Prefix Outbound Route Filter", that can be used to
perform address prefix based route filtering. This ORF-type supports
prefix length or range based matching, wild-card based address prefix
matching, as well as the exact address prefix matching for address
families.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
iFrom [email-masked] Fri Jul 21 15:59:44 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-mount-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mounting Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers
	Author(s)	: J. Reschke
	Filename	: draft-reschke-webdav-mount-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-7-21
	
In current Web browsers, there is no uniform way to specify that a
user clicking on a link will be presented with an editable view of a
WebDAV server.  For example, it is frequently desirable to be able to
click on a link, and have this link open a window that can handle
drag and drop interaction with the resources of a WebDAV server.

This document specifies a mechanism and a document format that
enables Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers to
send "mounting" information to a WebDAV client.  The mechanism is
designed to work on any platform and with any combination of browser
and WebDAV client, relying solely on the well-understood dispatch of
documents through their MIME type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-reschke-webdav-mount-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" ont mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce