Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IS-IS HMAC SHA Cryptographic Authentication 
	Author(s)	: M. Bhatia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-7-17
	
This document proposes an extension to IS-IS to allow the use of any 
cryptographic authentication algorithm in addition to the already 
documented authentication schemes, described in the base    
specification and RFC 3567.   
        
Although this document has been written specifically for using MAC 
construct along with the SHA family of cryptographic hash functions, 
the method described in this document is generic and can be used to 
extend IS-IS to support any cryptographic hash function in the 
future. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce