Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shi-p2psip-hier-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Hierarchical P2P-SIP Architecture
	Author(s)	: J. Shi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shi-p2psip-hier-arch-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2006-8-22
	
This document outlines the hierarchical P2P-SIP architecture, which
makes the combination of P2P and SIP practical.  In this
architecture, heterogeneous overlays are inter-connected via a
decentralized manner provided by the hierarchical P2P-SIP
architecture.  The overhead of the session control process is reduced
since the P2P overlay is used by SIP as the underlying peer locating
approach.  Some nodes in the overlay are proposed to be stateful to
improve the reliability of the overlay.  Finally, a session initial
example is presented to illustrate this architecture.This work is
being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shi-p2psip-hier-arch-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-shi-p2psip-hier-arch-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shi-p2psip-hier-arch-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce