Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-as-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPFIX Applicability
	Author(s)	: T. Zseby, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-as-10.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2006-8-4
	
This document describes the applicability of the IP Flow 
    Information Export (IPFIX) protocol for a variety of 
    applications. It shows how applications can use IPFIX, describes 
    the relevant information elements (IEs) and shows opportunities 
    and limitations of the protocol. The document furthermore 
    describes relations of the IPFIX framework to other 
    architectures and frameworks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-as-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipfix-as-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-as-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementatFrom [email-masked] Fri Aug 04 15:53:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Extension of DHCP Leasequery in Bridging/Switching networks
	Author(s)	: B. Joshi, P. Kurapati
	Filename	: draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-8-4
	
As per industry trends, Access Networks have been migrating from
traditional ATM based networks to Ethernet networks.  In Ethernet
based access networks, Access Concentrators are typically configured
to act as traditional bridge.  These Access Concentrators also act as
relay agents and relay DHCP messages between hosts and DHCP servers.
It also maintains and updates lease/location information while
relaying the DHCP messages.  Access Concentrators may use the lease/
location information for anti-spoofing, data forwarding etc.  This
lease/location information is lost if an Access Concentrator gets
rebooted.  RFC 4388 [4] has defined a new message type DHCPLEASEQUERY
to address similar limitation in Routed Access Networks.

This document initially gives an overview of the functioning of the
Access Concentrator acting as a relay agent in a Layer 2 aggregation
network.  The limitation[as mentioned above] in a typical switched/
bridged[layer 2] is then discussed followed by the proposal to extend
the DHCPLEASEQUERY message to address this limitation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In tFrom [email-masked] Fri Aug 04 15:53:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shore-nls-tl-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Network-Layer Signaling: Transport Layer
	Author(s)	: M. Shore, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shore-nls-tl-03.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 2006-8-4
	
The RSVP model for communicating requests to network devices along a
   datapath has proven useful for a variety of applications beyond what
   the protocol designers envisioned, and while the architectural model
   generalizes well the protocol itself has a number of features that
   limit its applicability to applications other than IntServ.  Network
   Layer Signaling is a modernized version that, among other things, is
   based on a "two-layer" architecture that divides protocol function
   into transport and application.  This document describes the
   transport protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shore-nls-tl-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shore-nls-tl-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shore-nls-tl-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentatFrom [email-masked] Fri Aug 04 15:53:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to RSVP-TE for Point-to-Multipoint TE LSPs
	Author(s)	: R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt
	Pages		: 55
	Date		: 2006-8-4
	
This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the set up of Traffic Engineered
(TE) point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi-
Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
networks.  The solution relies on RSVP-TE without requiring a
multicast routing protocol in the Service Provider core. Protocol
elements and procedures for this solution are described.

There can be various applications for P2MP TE LSPs such as IP
multicast.  Specification of how such applications will use a P2MP TE
LSP is outside the scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhiion to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce