Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-choi-pce-l1vpn-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Framework of PCEMP based Layer 1 Virtual Private Network
	Author(s)	: D. Guha, J. Choi
	Filename	: draft-choi-pce-l1vpn-framework-05.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-8-2
	
When path computation is done in the management systems for Layer 1
   Virtual Private Networks (L1 VPNs), it would be important that 
   resource information is synchronized between the management systems 
   and the Provider Edge /Provider (PE/P). This draft looks at such a
   scenario from the viewpoint of the Path Computation Element Metric
   Protocol (PCEMP) that acts a generic computation model for path
   based metrics in large multi-domain or multi-layer networks. This 
   draft shows how PCEMP messages might help preserving the path 
   computational entities in the L1 VPN peer nodes. 

   This draft proposes to show how a L1 VPN framework may be included
   within the scope of Path Computation Element architectures and is
   derived primarily from the motivation of per VPN peer service 
   solutions using PCE techniques. PCEMP metrics defining path quality 
   measurement criteria, algorithm complexity and scalability criteria 
   for L1 VPNs is in line with the functional specifications of 
   Generalized Traffic Engineered LSP path computation techniques 
   involving Path Computation Element(s) of the PCE WG Charter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-pce-l1vpn-framework-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-choi-pce-l1vpn-framework-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtainFrom [email-masked] Wed Aug 02 15:53:25 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melnikov-smtp-lang-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SMTP Language Extension
	Author(s)	: M. Gahrns, A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-melnikov-smtp-lang-05.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2006-8-2
	
The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (RFC 2821) allows server responses to
include human-readable text that in many cases needs to be presented to
the user.  This document specifies a way for a client to negotiate which language the server should use when sending human-readable text. It also extends DSN format to include language field for the human-readable text.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-smtp-lang-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-melnikov-smtp-lang-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-smtp-lang-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextFrom [email-masked] Wed Aug 02 15:53:25 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Fast IPv6 PCE peer Advertisement using PCEMP
	Author(s)	: D. Guha, J. Choi
	Filename	: draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-05.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-8-2
	
In this draft, we propose a guideline for an improved version of
   router handling procedures in RFC 2461 that allow for improved 
   default router acquisition performance when an active IP host moves
   from one subnet to the other using the Path Computation Element 
   Metric Protocol (PCEMP). Router handling procedures can be improved
   by a soft configuration of PCEMP support in the context of 
   real-time data driven strategy on individual PCE nodes and this
   draft shows how PCEMP can support that. 

   This draft is an informational draft that shows a guideline to 
   specifications of modifying existing protocols to facilitate 
   communication between LSRs and PCEs, and between a PCE and other
   PCEs. This can also be a guideline for mobile PCE nodes changing
   respective PCEDAs and thus needing fast advertisements to the 
   corresponding LSRs and other PCE peers using IPv6 schemes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-choi-pcemp-ipv6-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-smtp-lang-05.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-melnikov-smtp-lang-05.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce