Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-poetzl-sipping-call-completion-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to the Session Initiation 
                          Protocol (SIP) for the support of the Call 
                          Completion Services for the European 
                          Telecommunications Standards Institute
	Author(s)	: J. Poetzl, et al.
	Filename	: draft-poetzl-sipping-call-completion-01.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-8-23
	
This document specifies the extensions to the Session Initiation 
Protocol (SIP) for the call completion simulation services provided 
in the context of ETSI Next Generation Networks (NGN).  Therefore 
this document describes a SIP event package that enables 
subscribing to and managing call completion queues.  Further on 
this document extends the usage of the Allows-events header to 180
Ringing and 486 Busy responses, and specifies an indication used 
for the prioritization of call-completion calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-poetzl-sipping-call-completion-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-poetzl-sipping-call-completion-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-poetzl-sipping-call-completion-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce