Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-mip6-find-reg-ha-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Find the HA that MNs Registered in MIPv6
	Author(s)	: J. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mip6-find-reg-ha-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-8-14
	
In mobile IPv6 networks, a mobile node must register its new care of 
address with its home agent after changing its attachment point, so 
that it can maintain connectivity with peers. In the deployment of 
MIPv6, there may be multiple home agents for load balancing and/or 
reliability. In the case of load balancing, some mobile nodes may 
register their care of addresses with one home agent, and other 
mobile nodes may register their care of addresses with other home 
agents. Some applications may need to query the MIPv6 service status 
of a mobile node from home agents, such as the care of address, the 
life time of binding, or other information associated with mobile 
node that is stored on home agents. In order to satisfy this 
requirement, the first step is to locate which home agent the mobile 
node belongs to, that is to say to confirm which home agent to query. 
This document describes a protocol which can be used to locate the 
home agent that a mobile node belongs to.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mip6-find-reg-ha-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhang-mip6-find-reg-ha-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mip6-find-reg-ha-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce