Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Per-domain path computation method for establishing Inter-domain Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-03.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-8-30
	
This document specifies a per-domain path computation technique for
establishing inter-domain Traffic Engineering (TE) Multiprotocol
Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Label Switched
Paths (LSPs).  In this document a domain refers to a collection of
network elements within a common sphere of address management or path
computational responsibility such as IGP areas and Autonomous
Systems.  Per-domain computation applies where the full path of an
inter-domain TE LSP cannot be or is not determined at the ingress
node of the TE LSP, and is not signaled across domain boundaries.
This is most likely to arise owing to TE visibility limitations.  The
signaling message indicates the destination and nodes up to the next
domain boundary.  It may also indicate further domain boundaries or
domain identifiers.  The path through each domain, possibly including
the choice of exit point from the domain, must be determined within
the domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a messagFrom [email-masked] Wed Aug 30 16:04:05 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jpbedell-information-currency-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Information Currency Documents and Operations
	Author(s)	: J. Bedell
	Filename	: draft-jpbedell-information-currency-02.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2006-8-30
	
Information currency is the name given to digital financial
   instruments with information as the underlying asset.  The document
   formats for information currency and the operations defined for
   information currency are described in this note.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jpbedell-information-currency-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jpbedell-information-currency-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jpbedell-information-currency-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework for real-time text over IP using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Van Wijk, G. Gybels
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2006-8-30
	
This document lists the essential requirements for real-time Text-
over-IP (ToIP) and defines a framework for implementation of all
required functions based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP). This includes interworking
between Text-over-IP and existing text telephony on the PSTN and other
networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automaticalle; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jpbedell-information-currency-02.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-jpbedell-information-currency-02.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce