Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hubert-dns-anti-spoofing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Measures to prevent DNS spoofing
	Author(s)	: B. Hubert, R. van Mook
	Filename	: draft-hubert-dns-anti-spoofing-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-8-15
	
The current internet climate poses serious threats to the Domain Name
System.  In the interim period before the DNS protocol can be secured
more fully, measures can be taken to make 'spoofing' a recursing
nameserver can be made many orders of magnitude harder.  This
document sets out how to achieve this improved security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hubert-dns-anti-spoofing-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hubert-dns-anti-spoofing-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hubert-dns-anti-spoofing-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messagFrom [email-masked] Tue Aug 15 16:03:56 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-joslin-config-schema-14.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Configuration Profile Schema for LDAP-based agents
	Author(s)	: B. Joslin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-joslin-config-schema-14.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2006-8-15
	
This document consists of two primary components, a schema for agents
that make use of the Lightweight Directory Access protocol (LDAP) and
a proposed use case of that schema, for distributed configuration of
similar directory user agents.  A set of attribute types and an
objectclass are proposed.  In the proposed use case, directory user
agents (DUAs) can use this schema to determine directory data
location and access parameters for specific services they support.
In addition attribute and objectclass mapping allows DUAs to re-
configure their expected (default) schema to match that of the end
user's environment.  This document is intended to be a skeleton for
future documents that describe configuration of specific DUA
services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-joslin-config-schema-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-joslin-config-schema-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-joslin-config-schema-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail readFrom [email-masked] Tue Aug 15 16:03:56 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Rebind Capability in DHCPv6 Reconfigure Messages
	Author(s)	: D. Evans, R. Droms
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2006-9-15
	
   The Rebind message type in the Reconfigure Message option of a
   Reconfigure message allows DHCPv6 servers to instruct clients to
   perform a Rebind operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce