Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IANA Registration for Enumservice foaf
	Author(s)	: K. Reichinger
	Filename	: draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-8-17
	
This memo registers the Enumservice "foaf" using the URI schemes
"http" and "https" according to the IANA Enumservice registration
process defined in RFC3671.  The Enumservice "foaf" is to be used to
refer from an ENUM domain name to the location of a FOAF RDF file
using the corresponding E.164 telephone number.

Clients may use data retrieved from a FOAF RDF file to provide caller
or callee with information available within the Friend-Of-A-Friend
(FOAF) Semantic Web application.  For example, the caller might be
presented with personal information on the callee (e.g. name, gender
and various online attributes) as well as information on the callee's
social context (e.g. relations to friends or colleagues).
Information collected from FOAF can be used before, during or after a
communication is established.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reichinger-enum-foaf-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s)From [email-masked] Thu Aug 17 16:05:18 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OSPF HMAC Cryptographic Authentication
	Author(s)	: M. Bhatia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-8-17
	
This document describes a mechanism for authenticating OSPF packets 
   by making use of the HMAC algorithm in conjunction with the SHA 
   family of cryptographic hash functions. Because of the way the hash 
   functions are used in HMAC construction, the collision attacks 
   currently known against SHA-1 do not apply. 
    
   This will be done in addition to the already documented 
   authentication schemes described in the base specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how t, you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce