Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-interaction-ind-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Private Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Service Interaction Indicator
	Author(s)	: Y. Shen
	Filename	: draft-shen-interaction-ind-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-8-11
	
In SIP-based networks, a SIP session MAY involve several application 
servers on the originating and terminating side. In a certain case, 
an application server need to set some indication in SIP message to 
indicate next application server, what are allowed and what are not 
allowed. There is a need to provide indicators for service 
interaction between SIP application servers or other SIP endpoints. 
   
This document describes a mechanism of service interaction indicator 
for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) that enhances service 
interaction between SIP application servers in a trusted network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-interaction-ind-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shen-interaction-ind-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shen-interaction-ind-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODFrom [email-masked] Fri Aug 11 15:52:44 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An IPv6 Prefix for Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash Identifiers (ORCHID)
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename	: draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-04.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-8-11
	
This document introduces Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash
Identifiers (ORCHID) as a new, experimental class of IPv6-address-
like identifiers.  These identifiers are intended to be used as end-
point identifiers at applications and APIs and not as identifiers for
network location at the IP layer, i.e., locators.  They are designed
to appear as application layer entities and at the existing IPv6
APIs, but they should not appear in actual IPv6 headers.  To make
them more like vanilla IPv6 addresses, they are expected to be
routable at an overlay level.  Consequently, while they are
considered as non-routable addresses from the IPv6 layer point of
view, all existing IPv6 applications are expected to be able to use
them in a manner compatible with current IPv6 addresses.

This document requests IANA to allocate a temporary prefix out of the
IPv6 addressing space for Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash
Identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also beFrom [email-masked] Fri Aug 11 15:52:44 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-williams-on-channel-binding-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: On the Use of Channel Bindings to Secure Channels
	Author(s)	: N. Williams
	Filename	: draft-williams-on-channel-binding-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2006-8-11
	
The concept of channel binding allows applications to establish that
the two end-points of a secure channel at one network layer are the
same as at a higher layer by binding authentication at the higher
layer to the channel at the lower layer.  This allows applications to
delegate session protection to lower layers, which has various
performance benefits.

This document discusses and formalizes the concept of channel binding
to secure channels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-on-channel-binding-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-williams-on-channel-binding-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-williams-on-channel-binding-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce