Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-barbato-scs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SCS: Secure Cookie Sessions for HTTP
	Author(s)	: S. Barbato, et al.
	Filename	: draft-barbato-scs-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-9-7
	
This document provides an overview of SCS, a cryptographic protocol
aimed at the protection of ""client-side"" HTTP sessions, i.e. sessions
in which the application state is held entirely on the client in the
form of cookies [10].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barbato-scs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-barbato-scs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-barbato-scs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation toFrom [email-masked] Thu Sep 07 16:04:23 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opsec-filter-caps-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Filtering and Rate Limiting Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure
	Author(s)	: C. Morrow, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-opsec-filter-caps-03.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2006-9-7
	
[I-D.ietf-opsec-current-practices] lists operator practices related
   to securing networks.  This document lists filtering and rate
   limiting capabilities needed to support those practices.
   Capabilities are limited to filtering and rate limiting packets as
   they enter or leave the device.  Route filters and service specific
   filters (e.g.  SNMP, telnet) are not addressed.

   Capabilities are defined without reference to specific technologies.
   This is done to leave room for deployment of new technologies that
   implement the capability.  Each capability cites the practices it
   supports.  Current implementations that support the capability are
   cited.  Special considerations are discussed as appropriate listing
   operational and resource constraints, limitations of current
   implementations, trade-offs, etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-filter-caps-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-opsec-filter-caps-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts  automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce