Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-use-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 02:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Application and Use of the IPv6 Provider Independent Global Unicast Address Format
	Author(s)	: T. Hain
	Filename	: draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-use-10.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2006-9-5
	
This document discusses the expected use of the Provider Independent 
address format discussed in the companion document GEO [1] in the 
Internet. Several parties have expressed interest in using this 
approach as a good fit for managing their networks. With the long 
timeframe that the shim6 effort will take, this approach provides a 
scalable multi-homing approach for use in the interim. In addition 
to covering implementations where it adds value in managing the 
growth of the Internet routing tables, the document will discuss 
implementations that should be avoided due to the negative impact on 
the routing tables.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-use-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-use-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-use-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"From [email-masked] Tue Sep 05 03:07:02 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 02:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nystrom-eap-potp-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Protected One-Time Password Protocol (EAP-POTP)
	Author(s)	: M. Nystrom
	Filename	: draft-nystrom-eap-potp-06.txt
	Pages		: 88
	Date		: 2006-9-5
	
This document describes a general EAP method suitable for use with
One-Time Password (OTP) tokens, and offers particular advantages for
tokens with direct electronic interfaces to their associated clients.
The method can be used to provide unilateral or mutual
authentication, and key material, in protocols utilizing EAP, such as
PPP, IEEE 802.1X and IKEv2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-eap-potp-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nystrom-eap-potp-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-eap-potp-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messagFrom [email-masked] Tue Sep 05 03:07:02 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 02:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-10.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An IPv6 Provider-Independent Global Unicast Address Format
	Author(s)	: T. Hain
	Filename	: draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-10.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-9-5
	
This document defines an IPv6 Provider-Independent global unicast 
address format for use in the Internet.  The address format defined 
in this document is consistent with the IPv6 Protocol [1] and the 
"IPv6 Addressing Architecture" [2].  It is designed to facilitate 
scalable Internet routing when sites attach to multiple service 
providers, by using a prefix based on a geographic reference to the 
site. A natural byproduct of this address allocation mechanism is 
that all addresses are fixed allowing sites to change providers at 
will without requiring their network to renumber.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple mmultipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce