Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Reducing redundancy in IPFIX and PSAMP reports 
	Author(s)	: E. Boschi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-00.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2006-9-6
	
  This document describes a bandwidth saving method for exporting flow 
   or packet information using the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) 
   protocol. As the PSAMP protocol is based on IPFIX, these 
   considerations are valid for PSAMP exports as well. 
    
   This method works by separating information common to several flow 
   records from information specific to an individual flow record. 
   Common flow information is exported only once in a data record 
   defined by an option template, while the rest of the specific flow 
   information is associated with the common information via a unique 
   identifier. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce