Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wu-softwire-4over6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: 4over6 Transit using Encapsulation and BGP-MP Extension
	Author(s)	: J. Wu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wu-softwire-4over6-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2006-9-10
	
Due to the rapid deployment of IPv6 networks, especially IPv6
   backbones, the existing long-live IPv4 networks are going to be
   connected to these IPv6 networks.  In the environment that ISP hopes
   to use IPv6 backbones while still provides end users IPv4 access to
   support existing IPv4 applications, IPv4 traffic needs to be
   transported over IPv6 backbones.  Along with the growth of IPv6
   backbones, the number of IPv4 access networks increases and the
   IPv4/v6 interconnection topology becomes complex.  Therefore, the
   existing manual configuration mechanism for a large number of end-2-
   end tunnels will cause an insufferable burden.  This draft addresses
   this problem and presents a mechanism of automatic 4over6 tunnel-end
   discovery with BGP extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-softwire-4over6-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wu-softwire-4over6-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wu-softwire-4over6-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce