Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-joslin-config-schema-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Configuration Profile Schema for LDAP-based agents
	Author(s)	: B. Joslin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-joslin-config-schema-16.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2006-9-8
	
This document consists of two primary components, a schema for agents
that make use of the Lightweight Directory Access protocol (LDAP) and
a proposed use case of that schema, for distributed configuration of
similar directory user agents.  A set of attribute types and an
objectclass are proposed.  In the proposed use case, directory user
agents (DUAs) can use this schema to determine directory data
location and access parameters for specific services they support.
In addition, in the proposed use case, attribute and objectclass
mapping allows DUAs to re-configure their expected (default) schema
to match that of the end user's environment.  This document is
intended to be a skeleton for future documents that describe
configuration of specific DUA services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-joslin-config-schema-16.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-joslin-config-schema-16.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-joslin-config-schema-16.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce