Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Speech Services Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)
	Author(s)	: D. Burnett, S. Shanmugham
	Filename	: draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-11.txt
	Pages		: 206
	Date		: 2006-9-15
	
The MRCPv2 protocol allows client hosts to control media service
resources such as speech synthesizers, recognizers, verifiers and
identifiers residing in servers on the network.  MRCPv2 is not a
"stand-alone" protocol - it relies on a session management protocol
such as the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to establish the MRCPv2
control session between the client and the server, and for rendezvous
and capability discovery.  It also depends on SIP and SDP to
establish the media sessions and associated parameters between the
media source or sink and the media server.  Once this is done, the
MRCPv2 protocol exchange operates over the control session
established above, allowing the client to control the media
processing resources on the speech resource server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce