Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Management Event MIB for PacketCable/IPCablecom MTAs
	Author(s)	: W. De Ketelaere, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-08.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2006-9-19
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  
In particular, it provides a common data and format representation 
for events generated by PacketCable and IPCablecom compliant 
Multimedia Terminal Adapter devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your localFrom [email-masked] Tue Sep 19 19:03:56 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-greco-sipping-roaming-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SIP and SAML roaming profile
	Author(s)	: S. Greco, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-greco-sipping-roaming-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2006-9-19
	
   Roaming services allow users that have a contract with a voice
   service provider to use access resources owned by other providers
   known as internet access providers.  This draft proposes a token-
   based Authentication, Authorization, Accounting (AAA) and billing
   model for roaming users.  It also introduces a protocol solution for
   the proposed model that is based on the Assertion Markup Language
   (SAML) protocol and the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greco-sipping-roaming-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-greco-sipping-roaming-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-greco-sipping-roaming-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit dif documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce