Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IMAP4 extension for named searches (filters)
	Author(s)	: C. King, A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-9-19
	
   The document defines a way to persistently store named IMAP (RFC
   3501) searches on the server.  Such named searches can be
   subsequently referenced in a SEARCH command.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reFrom [email-masked] Tue Sep 19 16:09:05 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsop-reflectors-are-evil-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Preventing Use of Recursive Nameservers in Reflector Attacks
	Author(s)	: J. Damas, F. Neves
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsop-reflectors-are-evil-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-9-19
	
This document describes the use of default configured recursive
   nameservers as reflectors on DOS attacks.  Recommended configuration
   as measures to mitigate the attack are given.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-reflectors-are-evil-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dnsop-reflectors-are-evil-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-reflectors-are-evil-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documFrom [email-masked] Tue Sep 19 16:09:05 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-penno-sipping-peering-package-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event package for Peering
	Author(s)	: R. Penno, et al.
	Filename	: draft-penno-sipping-peering-package-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-9-19
	
This document defines a new SIP event package for the exchange of SIP 
peering policies. It describes how SIP SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY and PUBLISH 
methods can be used by SIP Proxies engaged in peering to exchange 
peering polices with minimal user or administrative intervention. It 
also provides a description of the surrounding architecture in the 
context of SPEERMINT. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-sipping-peering-package-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-penno-sipping-peering-package-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-penno-sipping-peering-package-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME complianader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce