Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-speermint-use-case-cable-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Session Peering Use Case for Cable
	Author(s)	: Y. Lee
	Filename	: draft-lee-speermint-use-case-cable-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-9-28
	
This document describes a typical use case of session peering in 
cable industry. Caller Alice makes a VoIP call to Callee Bob. Alice 
and Bob are served by two different cable operators, mso-o and mso-t. 
mso-o and mso-t have bi-lateral peering agreement to peer at SIP 
layer. This document focuses on the SIP layer interactions and 
discuss some common practices for Layer 5 Peering in cable industry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-speermint-use-case-cable-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-speermint-use-case-cable-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lee-speermint-use-case-cable-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce