Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: AAA Goals for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: G. Giaretta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-9-12
	
In commercial deployments Mobile IPv6 can be a service offered by a
Mobility Services Provider (MSP).  In this case all protocol
operations may need to be explicitly authorized and traced, requiring
the interaction between Mobile IPv6 and the AAA infrastructure.
Integrating the AAA infrastructure offers also a solution component
for Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping in integrated and split scenarios.

This document describes various scenarios where a AAA interface for
Mobile IPv6 is actually required.  Additionally, it lists design
goals and requirements for such an interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail readerFrom [email-masked] Tue Sep 12 16:05:26 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Tags for Identifying Languages
	Author(s)	: A. Phillips, M. Davis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 60
	Date		: 2006-9-12
	
   This document describes the structure, content, construction, and
   semantics of language tags for use in cases where it is desirable to
   indicate the language used in an information object.  It also
   describes how to register values for use in language tags and the
   creation of user-defined extensions for private interchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipFrom [email-masked] Tue Sep 12 16:05:25 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hellstrom-textpreview-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Text conversation with real-time preview
	Author(s)	: G. Hellstrom
	Filename	: draft-hellstrom-textpreview-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-9-12
	
This specification defines a method for presentation of a real-time
text conversation.  The aim is to give the participants in a
conversation a good opportunity to perceive the real-time flow of the
conversation and also provide a display of the history of the
conversation that makes it easy to read.  This is achieved by
arranging the presentation of the conversation in separate areas for
real-time text entries in creation versus completed text entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-textpreview-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hellstrom-textpreview-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-textpreview-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, esFrom [email-masked] Tue Sep 12 16:05:26 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-10.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Atom Publishing Format and Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Atom Publishing Protocol
	Author(s)	: B. de Hora, J. Gregorio
	Filename	: draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-10.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2006-9-12
	
The Atom Publishing Protocol (APP) is an application-level protocol
for publishing and editing Web resources.  The protocol is based on
HTTP transport of Atom-formatted representations.  The Atom format is
documented in the Atom Syndication Format (RFC4287).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local .  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce