Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hiko-pana-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The PANA API
	Author(s)	: Y. Kainuma, F. Teraoka
	Filename	: draft-hiko-pana-api-00.txt
	Pages		: 52
	Date		: 2006-9-14
	
   Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA)
   provides support for authentication for network access between end-
   user and the Internet.  This document proposes the design a
   standardised API for the PANA protocol.  The API is defined in the C
   language.  The goal of the API is to foster extensible PANA
   implementation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hiko-pana-api-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hiko-pana-api-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hiko-pana-api-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	hoFrom [email-masked] Thu Sep 14 16:02:20 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-arun-ipv6-mld-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MLDv1 and MVDv2 Optimization
	Author(s)	: A. Prasad
	Filename	: draft-arun-ipv6-mld-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-9-14
	
   This document describes an optimization for MLDv1 (RFC 2710) and
   MLDv2 (RFC 3810).
   As per this optimization, a new router on coming up will not send
   periodic ""General Query"" messages to get the list of multicast
   listeners. Instead, it will try to get the same from the Querier on
   the link. Only if no Querier are present on the link, will the new
   router move to Querier state and send ""General Query"" messages.
   This approach provides an advantage in eliminating possibly large
   number of ""Multicast Listener Report"" messages every time a new
   router comes up on a link. More the number of listeners on a link,
   more the advantage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arun-ipv6-mld-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-arun-ipv6-mld-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-arun-ipv6-mld-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  w to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce