Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kapoor-rohc-profiles-reordering-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RObust Header Compression: RTP, UDP, ESP Profiles with Efficient Support for Reordering
	Author(s)	: R. Kapoor, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kapoor-rohc-profiles-reordering-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-10-22
	
This document describes ROHC (Robust Header Compression) profiles
   for compression of RTP/UDP/IP (Real-Time Transport Protocol, User 
   Datagram Protocol, Internet Protocol), UDP/IP and ESP/IP
   (Encapsulating Security Payload) headers. These profiles inherit
   most of their functionality from the RFC 3095 profiles, with the 
   exception that efficient support for out-of-order delivery of 
   packets is added to these new profiles. The profiles defined in 
   this document do not provide mechanisms to alleviate the issues 
   with reordering in the R mode, and these profiles SHOULD be used
   only in the U/O modes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kapoor-rohc-profiles-reordering-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kapoor-rohc-profiles-reordering-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kapoor-rohc-profiles-reordering-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce