Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Optimizations to Secure Connectivity and Mobility
	Author(s)	: M. Sahasrabudhe, V. Devarapalli
	Filename	: draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-10-20
	
Users that need to connect to their enterprise network from an
   untrusted network require secure connectivity and mobility.
   Enterprise users are increasingly using mobile nodes.  A user may
   need to connect to the enterprise network from anywhere, and in a
   number of scenarios, from untrusted networks.  There are existing
   specifications developed by the Mobile IPv4 working group that
   describe solutions for enterprise secure connectivity and mobility.
   This document proposes optimizations to those solutions to reduce the
   tunneling overhead and allow for a number of new access modes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-meghana-mip4-mobike-optimizations-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce