Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF Based L1VPN Auto-Discovery
	Author(s)	: I. Bryskin, L. Berger
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
This document defines an OSPF based layer-1 VPN auto-discovery
   mechanism.  This mechanism enables PEs using the OSPF IGP to
   dynamically learn about existence of each other, and attributes of
   currently configured CE-PE links and their associations with L1VPNs.
   This document builds on [L1VPN-FRMWK] and provides an auto-discovery
   mechanism as discussed in [L1VPN-BM].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail From [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:25 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Over IPv6 Convergence sublayer in WiMAX Networks
	Author(s)	: B. Patil, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
The WiMAX forum is defining the network architecture which enables
   Internet connectivity to mobile stations and IP hosts via the
   802.16d/e radio interface.  This document specifies the addressing
   and operation of IPv6 for hosts served by a WiMAX network.  It
   recommends the assignment of a unique prefix to each host and allow
   the host to use multiple identifiers within that prefix, including
   support for randomly generated identifiers.  IPv6 operation in WiMAX
   networks as explained in this document is based entirely on existing
   IETF specifications.  The solution entailed herein is recommended for
   adoption by the WiMAX forum for IPv6 over the IPv6 convergence
   sublayer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), yoFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:29 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sarikaya-capwap-fastbss-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: CAPWAP Roaming Protocol in 802.11R Domains
	Author(s)	: B. Sarikaya, R. Jaksa
	Filename	: draft-sarikaya-capwap-fastbss-00.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This document describes the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Roaming Protocol (CAPWAPRP) for roaming in
   domains where 802.11R is supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-capwap-fastbss-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-sarikaya-capwap-fastbss-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-capwap-fastbss-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Binding for IEEE 802.11
	Author(s)	: P. Calhoun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-00.txt
	Pages		: 59
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   Wireless LAN product architectures have evolved from single
   autonomous access points to systems consisting of a centralized
   Access Controller (AC) and Wireless Termination Points (WTPs).  The
   general goal of centralized control architectures is to move access
   control, including user authentication and authorization, mobility
   management and radio management from the single access point to a
   centralized controller.

   This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol Binding Specification for use with
   the IEEE 802.11 Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) protocol.  The
   CAPWAP Protocol Specification is defined separately [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-dFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:26 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-xcap-config-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to the Session Initiation 
                          Protocol (SIP) User Agent Profile Delivery 
                          Change Notification Event Package for the 
                          Extensible Markup Language Language Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP)
	Author(s)	: D. Petrie
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-xcap-config-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   The SIP User Agent profile delivery framework describes how a User
   Agent can retrieve its data using a variety of protocols and defines
   a SIP event package for notifications of changes to those profiles.
   This document extends that event package to support XCAP (XML
   Configuration Access Protocol).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-xcap-config-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sip-xcap-config-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-xcap-config-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on