Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-weis-esp-group-counter-cipher-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using Counter Modes with Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and Authentication Header (AH) to Protect Group Traffic
	Author(s)	: D. McGrew, B. Weis
	Filename	: draft-weis-esp-group-counter-cipher-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This memo describes the use of Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
   counter modes when applied to the Encapsulating Security Payload
   (ESP) and Authentication Header (AH) in multiple-sender group
   applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weis-esp-group-counter-cipher-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-weis-esp-group-counter-cipher-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-weis-esp-group-counter-cipher-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:25 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-huang-nemo-mn-ro-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Route Optimization for Mobile Nodes in Mobile Network
	Author(s)	: Z. Huang
	Filename	: draft-huang-nemo-mn-ro-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This document specifies a mechanism for enabling mobile nodes in IPv6
   mobile network to perform route optimization.  The route optimization
   is possible because mobile router provides a care-of address for
   mobile nodes in mobile network which we call Virtual Care-of Address
   (VCoA).  The VCoA uses the network prefix of the access network.
   Mobile nodes register VCoA as its own care-of address with home agent
   and correspondent nodes.  With little modification to mobile nodes
   and correspondent nodes, mobile router deals with the packets
   forwarding between them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-nemo-mn-ro-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-huang-nemo-mn-ro-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-huang-nemo-mn-ro-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messagFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:26 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-petrie-sip-event-param-err-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol Response Code for Invalid Event Parameter Values
	Author(s)	: D. Petrie
	Filename	: draft-petrie-sip-event-param-err-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This document defines a new error response code and header for SIP
   Events to indicate when an invalid value is provided in a SUBSCRIBE
   request Event header parameter.  These changes update behavior
   defined in RFC 3265.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrie-sip-event-param-err-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-petrie-sip-event-param-err-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-petrie-sip-event-param-err-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Pei, S. Machani
	Filename	: draft-pei-dynamic-symkey-prov-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This document specifies a symmetric key provisioning protocol that
   supports provisioning of symmetric keys (One Time Password (OTP) keys
   or symmetric cryptographic keys) and associated attributes
   dynamically to already issued different types of strong
   authentication devices.

   This work is a joint effort by the members of OATH (Initiative for
   Open AuTHentication) to specify a protocol that can be freely
   distributed to the technical community.  The authors believe that a
   common and shared specification will facilitate adoption of two-
   factor authentication on the Internet by enabling interoperability
   between commercial and open-source implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pei-dynamic-symkey-prov-protocol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-pei-dynamic-symkey-prov-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pei-dynamic-symkey-prov-protocol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  DifFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:26 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: How to Share Transaction Fraud (Thraud) Report Data 
	Author(s)	: D. M'Raihi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
    This document describes a data-format and protocol for defining and 
    exchanging Transaction Fraud (Thraud) Report Data. It extends the 
    INCH WG's IODEF XML [IODEF] incident reporting Format. Both inbound 
    (Thraud Reports) and outbound (Thraud Watchlists) mechanisms are 
    presented. This work has been endorsed by the forum for Open 
    AuTHentication [OATH]. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents whichFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:28 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Peer-to-Peer SIP Implementation Report
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling, et al.
	Filename	: draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This memo is an implementation report about the peer-to-peer SIP
   system developed in the European IST Ambient Networks research
   project.  This system replaces the traditional SIP proxy-registrar
   function with a distributed lookup mechanism, adds overlay
   functionality to the SIP signalling and to RTP traffic, takes care
   about media/packet relay lookup and insertion into the SIP/RTP paths.
   Standard SIP user agents are used for communication.  The presented
   system is work in progress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	hFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:25 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bryant-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Application of PWE3 to MPLS Transport Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Bryant
	Filename	: draft-bryant-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
  A need has been identified to identify a strict subset of the PWE3 
  over MPLS pseudowire functionality suitable for the construction of 
  transport networks. This draft describes the IETF recommended profile 
  for such cases. This document describes the IETF-recommended profile 
  for such a configuration. In particular the profile of an RFC4448 
  PWE3 Ethernet pseudowire that can be used to address these 
  requirements is described. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bryant-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bryant-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below isFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:27 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-interop-report-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interoperability Report for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-xmpp-interop-report-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This document provides an interoperability report regarding the
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), as that technology
   is specified in RFCs 3920 and 3921 (and their proposed successors).
   This report specifies both a protocol feature set and a protocol
   implementation report, in accordance with the concepts and formats
   proposed by Larry Masinter within the NEWTRK Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-interop-report-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-saintandre-xmpp-interop-report-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-interop-report-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate From [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:25 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The OSPF Opaque LSA Option
	Author(s)	: L. Berger, et al.
	Filename	: draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This memo defines enhancements to the OSPF protocol to support a new
   class of link-state advertisements (LSA) called Opaque LSAs.  Opaque
   LSAs provide a generalized mechanism to allow for the future
   extensibility of OSPF. Opaque LSAs consist of a standard LSA header
   followed by application-specific information.  The information field
   may be used directly by OSPF or by other applications.  Standard OSPF
   link-state database flooding mechanisms are used to distribute Opaque
   LSAs to all or some limited portion of the OSPF topology.

   This document replaces [RFC2370], and adds to it a mechanism to
   enable an OSPF router to validate AS-scope opaque LSAs originated
   outside of the router's OSPF area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail From [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:27 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nystrom-ct-kip-two-pass-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to CT-KIP to support one- and two-pass key initialization
	Author(s)	: M. Nystroem, S. Machani
	Filename	: draft-nystrom-ct-kip-two-pass-01.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
This document describes extensions to the Cryptographic Token Key
   Initialization Protocol (CT-KIP) to support one-pass (i.e. one
   message) and two-pass (i.e. one round-trip) cryptographic token key
   initialization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-ct-kip-two-pass-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nystrom-ct-kip-two-pass-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-ct-kip-two-pass-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messagFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:01:29 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nadeau-l2tpext-pw-l2tpv3-mib-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Pseudo Wire (PW) over L2TPv3 Management Information Base 
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, et al. 
	Filename	: draft-nadeau-l2tpext-pw-l2tpv3-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
  This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management 
  Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in 
  the Internet community.  In particular, it describes a MIB module 
  for PW operation over Layer Two Tunneling Protocol (Version 3) 
  "L2TPV3".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-l2tpext-pw-l2tpv3-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nadeau-l2tpext-pw-l2tpv3-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-l2tpext-pw-l2tpv3-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Drafreader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce