Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kauppinen-monami6-binding-filter-rule-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Filter Interface Identifier Binding in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: T. Kauppinen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kauppinen-monami6-binding-filter-rule-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   Mobile nodes using more than one interface for communicating with
   other nodes in the network need a mechanism that controls how these
   interfaces are used.  One way of controlling the interface usage is
   to define rules that map flows to network interfaces.  These rules
   can also be called filter rules that are bound to Filter Interface
   Identifiers.

   This document describes a mechanism to associate Filter Interface
   Identifiers with the current location information of a mobile node in
   case when the mobility protocol used by the mobile node is Mobile
   IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kauppinen-monami6-binding-filter-rule-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kauppinen-monami6-binding-filter-rule-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kauppinen-monami6-binding-filter-rule-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce