Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-haerri-manet-location-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MANET Generalized Location Signaling Format
	Author(s)	: J. Haerri, et al.
	Filename	: draft-haerri-manet-location-02.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
This document decribes a generalized format for transmitting mobility
   information, which MAY be used by mobile ad hoc network routing and
   other protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haerri-manet-location-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-haerri-manet-location-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-haerri-manet-location-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically From [email-masked] Wed Oct 25 17:09:43 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:03 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: GEOPRIV Layer 7 Location Configuration 
                          Protocol; Problem Statement and Requirements
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-03.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
This document provides a problem statement, lists requirements and
   captures discussions for a GEOPRIV Layer 7 Location Configuration
   Protocol (LCP).  This protocol aims to allow an end host to obtain
   location information, by value or by reference, from a Location
   Information Server (LIS) that is located in the access network.  The
   obtained location information can then be used for a variety of
   different protocols and purposes.  For example, it can be used as
   input to the Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) or to
   convey location within SIP to other entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce