Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Application Master Session Key (AMSK) for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: G. Giaretta, et al
	Filename	: draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-10-22
	
The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) defines an extensible 
   framework for performing network access authentication. Most EAP 
   authentication algorithms, also known as "methods", export keying 
   material that can be used with lower layer ciphersuites. It can be 
   useful to leverage this keying material to derive usage specific 
   keys that can be used to authenticate users or protect information 
   exchange by other applications or services.For this purpose [10] 
   proposes to derive root keys for each usage application and, then, 
   child keys to actual be used.  
   This document defines how to generate a Usage Specific Root Key 
   (USRK) and a series of Application Master Session Keys (AMSKs) 
   specific to Mobile IPv6 service. These AMSKs can be used by Mobile 
   Node and Home Agent to bootstrap Mobile IPv6 protocol operation. 

This document defines how to generate Application Master Session Keys 
(AMSKs) specific to Mobile IPv6. These AMSKs can be used by Mobile 
Node and Home Agent to bootstrap Mobile IPv6 protocol operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-amsk-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce