Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Over IPv6 Convergence sublayer in 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: B. Patil, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
The IEEE 802.16d/e has specified several convergence sublayers which
   are a part of the MAC that can be used for carrying IPv6 packets.
   The IPv6 convergence sublayer enables transport of IPv6 packets
   directly over the MAC.  Between the 802.16d/e host and the base
   station IPv6 packets are carried over a MAC layer transport
   connection which is a virtual point-to-point link.  This document
   specifies the addressing and operation of IPv6 hosts served by a
   network that utilizes the 802.16d/e air interface.  It recommends the
   assignment of a unique prefix to each host and allow the host to use
   multiple identifiers within that prefix, including support for
   randomly generated identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce