Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: FMIPv6 extension for Multicast Handover
	Author(s)	: F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename	: draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-multicast-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-10-13
	
   The document proposes an extension to FMIPv6 to enable fast multicast
   handover.  The mobile node in the foreign link being visited uses its
   care-of address(CoA) to join multicast groups via a local multicast
   router.  During handover, PAR sends MN's MLD state to NAR which helps
   NAR establish the multicast delivery trees in advance.  PAR also
   tunnels all multicast traffic to NAR which buffers them to be
   delivered after the handover is completed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-multicast-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-multicast-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-multicast-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce