Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pmohapat-idr-info-safi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: BGP Information SAFI and BGP Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute
	Author(s)	: P. Mohapatra, E. Rosen
	Filename	: draft-pmohapat-idr-info-safi-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-10-11

   This document specifies a new BGP SAFI, Information SAFI. A BGP
   update message of this SAFI contains an NLRI which uniquely
   identifies the BGP speaker that originated the update. The purpose of
   such an update is to carry attributes that impart information about
   the BGP speaker which may be of interest to other BGP speakers. For
   instance, if one BGP speaker needs to use an IP-based encapsulation
   in order to deliver traffic to a second, the second BGP speaker can
   use this SAFI to specify information about the encapsulation header
   that it expects. A BGP tunnel attribute is specified for this
   purpose. Other attributes, including communities and/or extended
   communities, can also be included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pmohapat-idr-info-safi-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-pmohapat-idr-info-safi-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pmohapat-idr-info-safi-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce