Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melia-mipshop-mobility-services-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobility Independent Services: Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: E. Hepworth, et al.
	Filename	: draft-melia-mipshop-mobility-services-ps-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2006-10-27
	
There are on-going activities in the networking community to develop
   solutions that aid in IP handover mechanisms between heterogeneous
   wired and wireless access systems including, but not limited to, IEEE
   802.21.  Intelligent access selection, taking into account link layer
   attributes, requires the delivery of a variety of different
   information types to the terminal from different sources within the
   network and vice-versa.  The protocol requirements for this
   signalling have both transport and security issues that must be
   considered.  The signalling must not be constrained to specific link
   types, so there is at least a common component to the signalling
   problem which is within the scope of the IETF.  This draft presents a
   problem statement for this core problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-mipshop-mobility-services-ps-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-melia-mipshop-mobility-services-ps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"From [email-masked] Fri Oct 27 15:58:38 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for the Conversion Between 
                          Permanent Connections and Switched 
                          Connections in a Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Network
	Author(s)	: D. Caviglia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-10-27
	
>From a Carrier perspective, the possibility of turning a Permanent 
   Connection (PC) into a Soft Permanent Connection (SPC) and vice 
   versa, without actually affecting Data Plane traffic being carried 
   over it, is a valuable option. In other terms, such operation can be 
   seen as a way of transferring the ownership and control of an 
   existing and in-use Data Plane connection between the Management 
   Plane and the Control Plane, leaving its Data Plane state untouched.    This memo sets out the requirements for such procedures within a 
   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To dFrom [email-masked] Fri Oct 27 15:58:38 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nguyen-ospf-restart-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OSPF Restart Signaling
	Author(s)	: A. Zinin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nguyen-ospf-restart-06.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-27
	
Abstract OSPF is a link-state intra-domain routing protocol used in
   IP networks.  Routers find new and detect unreachable neighbors via
   Hello subprotocol.  Hello OSPF packets are also used to ensure two-
   way connectivity within time.  When a router restarts its OSPF
   software, it may not know its neighbors.  If such a router sends a
   hello packet on an interface, its neighbors are going to reset the
   adjacency, which may not be desirable in certain conditions.

   This memo describes a vendor specific mechanism that allows OSPF
   routers to inform their neighbors about the restart process.  Note
   that this mechanism requires support from neighboring routers.  The
   mechanism described in this document was proposed before Graceful
   OSPF Restart [RFC3623] came into existence.  It is implemented/
   supported by at least one major vendor and is currently deployed in
   the field.  The purpose of this document is to capture the details of
   this mechanism for public use.  This mechanism is not an IETF
   standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ospf-restart-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nguyen-ospf-restart-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ospf-restart-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	From [email-masked] Fri Oct 27 15:58:38 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nguyen-ospf-oob-resync-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OSPF Out-of-band LSDB resynchronization
	Author(s)	: A. Zinin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nguyen-ospf-oob-resync-06.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-10-27
	
OSPF is a link-state intra-domain routing protocol used in IP
   networks.  LSDB synchronization in OSPF is achieved via two methods--
   initial LSDB synchronization when an OSPF router has just been
   connected to the network and asynchronous flooding that ensures
   continuous LSDB synchronization in the presence of topology changes
   after the initial procedure was completed.  It may sometime be
   necessary for OSPF routers to resynchronize their LSDBs.  OSPF
   standard, however, does not allow routers to do so without actually
   changing the topology view of the network.

   This memo describes a vendor specific mechanism to perform such form
   of out-of-band LSDB synchronization.  The mechanism described in this
   document was proposed before Graceful OSPF Restart [RFC3623] came
   into existence.  It is implemented/supported by at least one major
   vendor and is currently deployed in the field.  The purpose of this
   document is to capture the details of this mechanism for public use.
   This mechanism is not an IETF standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ospf-oob-resync-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nguyen-ospf-oob-resync-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ospFILE /internet-drafts/draft-melia-mipshop-mobility-services-ps-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce