Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile SCTP
	Author(s)	: M. Riegel, M. Tuexen
	Filename	: draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-07.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-23
	
Transport layer mobility management is presented in addition to
   Mobile IP for providing seamless mobility in the Internet.  By use of
   SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) and some of its currently
   proposed extensions a seamless handover can be fully accomplished in
   the mobile client without any provisions in the network, only
   assisted by functions embedded in Mobile SCTP enabled servers.
   Client mobility management based on Mobile SCTP seems not to require
   any new protocol development.  It is a particular application of SCTP
   eventually solving the requirements of transport layer mobility in
   the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce