Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Session Initiation Protocol User Agent 
                          Identity Profile Data Set
	Author(s)	: D. Petrie, et al.
	Filename	: draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
This document defines the properties and data format for the SIP user
   agent identity profile data set.  The properties in this data set
   define identities or SIP address of records (AORs) related to
   incoming or outgoing SIP signaling on a user agent.  The identities
   may be those that are registered via the SIP REGISTER method or
   identities which are provisioned on the user agent.  These identities
   may be used or referenced when defining identity specific handling
   related to SIP features on the user agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-petrie-sipping-identity-dataset-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce