Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: DomainKeys Identified Mail Overview
	Author(s)	: T. Hansen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dkim-overview-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
   DomainKeys Identified Mail DKIM [I-D.ietf-dkim-base] defines a
   domain-level authentFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:02:04 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-10.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Enhancements to RTP Payload Formats for EVRC Family Codecs
	Author(s)	: Q. Xie, R. Kapoor
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-10.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
This document updates the Enhanced Variable Rate Codec (EVRC) RTP
   payload formats defined in RFC 3558 with several enhancements and
   extensions.  In particular, it defines support for the header-free
   and interleaved/bundled packet formats for the EVRC-B codec, a new
   compact bundled format for the EVRC and EVRC-B codecs, as well as
   discontinuous transmission (DTX) support for EVRC and EVRC-B encoded
   speech transported via RTP.  VoIP applications operating over low
   bandwidth dial-up and wireless networks require such enhancements for
   efficient use of the bandwidth.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce