Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-munakata-sipping-privacy-clarified-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Clarification of Privacy Mechanism for SIP
	Author(s)	: M. Munakata, et al.
	Filename	: draft-munakata-sipping-privacy-clarified-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-10-17
	
   This document is an informational RFC to clarify the use of privacy
   mechanism for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) that is specified in
   RFC 3323 and extended in subsequent RFCs, such as RFC 3325. It is
   intended to clarify the semantics of each privacy header value
   (priv-value) and the handling of the relevant target SIP headers
   for each of the priv-value.  It also provides some guidelines on
   providing privacy considerations for future specifications that
   define SIP headers which may be influenced by the privacy mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-munakata-sipping-privacy-clarified-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-munakata-sipping-privacy-clarified-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-munakata-sipping-privacy-clarified-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce