Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nadeau-rfc4379-bis-link-bundle-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to RFC4379 in Support of Link Bundles
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nadeau-rfc4379-bis-link-bundle-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   This document specifies extensions to MPLS LSP Ping's
   tracing function as specified in IETF RFC4379 to support
   link bundle constructs. In particular, we extend the 
   Echo Request packet format to include a new Link Bundle TLV 
   that can contain both the virtual link bundle interface 
   ID, as well as a description of the ECMP algorithm used by 
   said interface. The existing downstream mapping processing 
   algorithm for midpoints is modified to specify that when link 
   bundles are encountered, that the component links should be
   revealed as would non-component links in the existing
   algorithm. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-rfc4379-bis-link-bundle-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nadeau-rfc4379-bis-link-bundle-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-rfc4379-bis-link-bundle-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce