Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IGP Routing extensions for discovery of P2MP TE LSP Leaf LSRs
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, et al.
	Filename	: draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-10-22
	
In various situations, such as TV broadcasting with several regional 
   sources, it is required to setup a series of Point-To-MultiPoint 
   (P2MP) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) between a 
   set of head-end Label Switching Routers (LSRs) and a group of leaf 
   LSRs referred to as a Leaf Group. Setting up such a series of P2MP TE 
   LSPs requires for the set of head-end LSRs to be aware of all leaf 
   LSRs, which may lead to the cumbersome configuration of a potentially 

   large number of leaf LSRs on each head-end LSRs. Furthermore leaf 
   LSRs may want to dynamically join or leave a Leaf Group without 
   requiring manual configuration on the head-end LSRs. This document 
   specifies IGP routing extensions for IS-IS and OSPF so as to provide 
   an automatic discovery of the set of leaf LSRs members of a Leaf 
   Group, in order to automate the creation and modification of a series 
   of P2MP TE-LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-autoleaf-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce