Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Optimized Routing in Nested NEMO Networks 
	Author(s)	: V. Pangboonyanon, et al.
	Filename	: draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   In nested mobile networks (NEMO), packets that are routed from/to any 
   nodes inside the nested NEMO have additional overheads (i.e., bi-
   directional tunnels) and delays. These additional overheads and 
   delays increase respectively to the depth of the current location of 
   the node in nested NEMO since the packets have to go through all the 
   HAs of the MRs along the path to an endpoint. This draft provides a 
   solution to this problem, providing optimizations to the nested 
NEMO 
   concept thereby making it worthwhile to implement the nested NEMO 
   concept.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce