Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qiu-mip6-friendly-firewall-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Solution of MIPv6 Friendly Firewall
	Author(s)	: F. Bao, et al.
	Filename	: draft-qiu-mip6-friendly-firewall-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   The mobile communication becomes the mainstream because more and more    
   mobile devices, such as mobile phones, personal digital assistants, 
   notebooks, etc., are used to access the Internet. In order to be 
   reachable, the mobile devices need frequently change their 
   communication IP addresses in mobile IPv6 network according to its 
   current attached domain. However, the conventional firewalls are 
   primarily based on IPv4 network where the security criteria are 
   specified only to the fixed IP addresses or subnets. The goal of the 
   document is to solve the conflict and propose some approaches to make 
   the firewall friendly in mobile IPv6 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mip6-friendly-firewall-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-qiu-mip6-friendly-firewall-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mip6-friendly-firewall-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce