Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boulton-xcon-userid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A User Identifier for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)
	Author(s)	: C. Boulton, M. Barnes
	Filename	: draft-boulton-xcon-userid-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   A conferencing system is defined by "A framework and Data Model for
   Centralized Conferencing" and represents a container for
   administering and managing all conference related information.  The
   conference user concept is introduced in the framework to identify
   the entity participating in a conference and manipulating
   conferencing system related properties.  This document defines a
   Conference User Identifier and syntax for identifying a specific
   conference user within a conferencing system.  The document also
   describes the logical mapping of this conference user identifier to
   protocol and signaling interface specific user identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-userid-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-boulton-xcon-userid-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-userid-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feaFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 16 16:02:04 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RSVP Proxy Approaches
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-00.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2006-10-16

   RSVP signaling can be used to make end-to-end resource reservations
   in an IP network in order to guarantee the QoS required by certain
   flows.  With RSVP, both the data sender and receiver of a given flow
   take part in RSVP signaling.  Yet, there are many use cases where
   resource reservation is required, but the receiver, the sender, or
   both, is not RSVP-capable.  This document defines RSVP Proxy
   behaviors allowing RSVP routers to perform RSVP signaling on behalf
   of a receiver or a sender that is not RSVP-capable.  This allows
   resource reservations to be established on parts of the end-to-end
   path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENture, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce