Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jourjon-tsvwg-sender-based-tfrc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Guidelines for a sender-based TFRC
	Author(s)	: G. Jourjon
	Filename	: draft-jourjon-tsvwg-sender-based-tfrc-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-20

   This memo introduces the specification of a TFRC sender-based
   protocol.  This protocol is based on TFRC [2] congestion control and
   SACK [1] mechanism.  It enlights TFRC processing for the receiver and
   provides a robust architecture against selfish receiver behavior.
   This protocol remains compliant to the common TFRC as defined in [2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jourjon-tsvwg-sender-based-tfrc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get drnt-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-link-attr-02.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-ietf-isis-link-attr-02.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce