Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaksa-monami6addr-select-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Destination Address Selection Analysis for
                          a MONAMI6 MN
	Author(s)	: R. Jaksa, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jaksa-monami6addr-select-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
When a correspondent node (CN) initiates a session with a multi-homed
   Mobile Node (MN), it should choose the "best" destination address
   based on the available information about the MN.  Presently there is
   no mechanism allowing the MN to indicate on which interface (i.e.,
   address) a CN may reach it.  This draft documents a method whereby
   the MN may communicate to the CN address selection preferences so
   that the CN may initiate a session to the desired address (interface)
   for of the MN.  The method is based on the notion of storing address
   selection preference information for the MN in the DNS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaksa-monami6addr-select-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jaksa-monami6addr-select-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jaksa-monami6addr-select-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce