Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ejzak-sipping-p-em-auth-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Authorization of Early Media
	Author(s)	: R. Ejzak
	Filename	: draft-ejzak-sipping-p-em-auth-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-10-11
	
This document describes a private Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
   header (P-header) to be used by the European Telecommunications 
   Standards Institute (ETSI) Telecommunications and Internet converged 
   Services and Protocols for Advanced Networks (TISPAN) for the 
   purpose of authorizing early media flows in Third Generation  
   Partnership Project (3GPP) IP Multimedia Subsystems (IMS). This 
   header is useful in any SIP network that is interconnected with 
   other SIP networks and needs to control the flow of media in the 
   early dialog state.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ejzak-sipping-p-em-auth-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ejzak-sipping-p-em-auth-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ejzak-sipping-p-em-auth-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multFrom [email-masked] Wed Oct 11 15:54:40 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RSVP-TE Extensions in support of End-to-End 
                          Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Recovery
	Author(s)	: J. Lang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-04.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2006-10-11
	
This document describes protocol specific procedures and extensions 
   for Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Resource 
   ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling to 
   support end-to-end Label Switched Path (LSP) recovery that denotes 
   protection and restoration. A generic functional description of 
   GMPLS recovery can be found in a companion document, RFC 4426.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing wiFrom [email-masked] Wed Oct 11 15:54:40 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-forte-dhc-passive-dad-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Passive Duplicate Address Detection for the
                          Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4)
	Author(s)	: A. Forte, et al.
	Filename	: draft-forte-dhc-passive-dad-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-10-11
	
In a Layer 3 (L3) handoff procedure, one of the biggest components in
   terms of delay is introduced by the DHCP address acquisition time
   required for obtaining a valid IP address for the new subnet.
   Duplicate Address Detection (DAD) is the most time consuming part of
   the whole DHCP procedure.  In this document we propose a new DAD
   scheme which has been proven to be effective without introducing any
   significant delay.  By using such a scheme we can avoid duplicate
   address and at the same time keep the address acquisition time in the
   order of a few milliseconds.  Using the new procedure will also
   permit to detect an unauthorized use of a particular IP address even
   if no duplicate IP has yet occurred.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-forte-dhc-passive-dad-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-forte-dhc-passive-dad-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-forte-dhc-passive-dad-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the responseFrom [email-masked] Wed Oct 11 15:54:40 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Anonymity Support for Kerberos
	Author(s)	: L. Zhu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-10-11
	
This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol for the
   Kerberos client to authenticate the Kerberos Key Distribution Center
   and the Kerberos server, without revealing the client's identity.
   These extensions can be used to secure communication between the
   anonymous client and the server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documeipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce