Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-takeda-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Analysis of Inter-domain Label Switched Path (LSP) Recovery
	Author(s)	: T. Takeda, et al.
	Filename	: draft-takeda-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
This document analyzes various schemes to realize Multiprotocol Label 
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Label Switched Path 
   (LSP) recovery in multi-domain networks based on the existing 
   framework for multi-domain LSPs. 
    
   The main focus for this document is on establishing end-to-end 
   diverse Traffic Engineering (TE) LSPs in multi-domain networks. It 
   presents various diverse LSP setup schemes based on existing 
   functional elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-takeda-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-takeda-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which havFrom [email-masked] Wed Oct 25 16:03:07 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Layer 1 VPN Basic Mode
	Author(s)	: D. Fedyk, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
This draft describes the basic mode of Layer 1 VPNs (L1VPN BM) that 
   is port based VPNs. In L1VPN BM, the basic unit of service is a 
   Label Switched Path (LSP) between a pair of customer ports within a 
   given VPN port-topology. This draft defines the operational model 
   using either provisioning or a VPN auto-discovery mechanism and the 
   signaling extensions for the L1VPN BM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce