Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-badis-manet-qolsr-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Quality of Service for Ad hoc Optimized Link State Routing Protocol (QOLSR)
	Author(s)	: H. Badis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-badis-manet-qolsr-04.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2006-10-5
	
The Optimized Link State Routing (OLSR) protocol for mobile ad hoc    
   networks provides shortest routes in terms of number of hops using 
   Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.  In order to support multiple-
   metric routing criteria, a quality of service (QoS) extension can 
   be added to OLSR functioning.  No additional control traffic is
   generated (only augmented HELLO and TC messages).  QOLSR protocol
   uses standard multipoint relays (MPRs) to ensure that the overhead
   is as low as possible for forwarding control traffic.  Local QoS 
   metrics information on links are used to calculate quality of service
   MPRs (QMPRS) and then flooded in the network by TC messages to 
   calculate routing tables.  QOLSR can find optimal paths on the known 
   partial topology having the same performances that those 
   on the whole network.  These paths contain only QMPRs as intermediate
   nodes between a source destination pair. 

   This memo describes the QOLSR protocol, which is an enhancement of 
   OLSR to support multiple-metric QoS routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badis-manet-qolsr-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-badis-manet-qolsr-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-badis-manet-qolsr-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce