Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-baugher-msec-gdoi-srtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: GDOI Key Establishment for the SRTP Data Security Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Baugher, A. Rueegsegger
	Filename	: draft-baugher-msec-gdoi-srtp-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
   The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) secures unicast and
   multicast media streams.  Multicast receivers of an SRTP stream
   therefore share an SRTP master key for multicast message
   authentication and decryption.  This document describes how to
   establish a shared, "group key" for an SRTP session using RFC 3547,
   the Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI) and RFC 2408, the Internet
   Security Association and Key Management Protocol.  This document
   extends GDOI for SRTP group key establishment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baugher-msec-gdoi-srtp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-baugher-msec-gdoi-srtp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-baugher-msec-gdoi-srtp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce