Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to the IODEF-Document Class for Phishing, Fraud, and Other Crimeware
	Author(s)	: P. Cain, D. Jevans
	Filename	: draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-00.txt
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 2006-10-17
	
   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) to support the reporting of phishing, fraud, other types of
   electronic crime, and widespread spam incidents.  These extensions
   are flexible enough to support information gleaned from activities
   throughout the entire electronic fraud cycle.  Both simple reporting
   and complete forensic reports are possible, as is consolidated
   reporting of multiple phishing incidents.

   The extensions defined in this document are used to generate two
   different reports: a fraud and phishing report and a wide-spread spam
   report.  Although similar in structure, each report has different
   required objects and intents.

   This document had completed working group last call and was in
   revision when the INCH working group was disbanded.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce