Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP Capabilities
	Author(s)	: B. Thomas, et al.
	Filename	: draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-10-22
	
A number of enhancements to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)
   have been proposed.  Some have been implemented, and some are
   advancing toward standardization.  It is likely that additional
   enhancements will be proposed in the future.  At present there is no
   common mechanism for LDP speakers to activate such enhancements.
   Consequently, an enhancement specification typically includes an ad
   hoc procedure for activating it at session initialization time.  This
   draft specifies a mechanism for activating enhancements that allows
   LDP speakers to enable enhancements at session establishment time as
   well as to to enable and disable them following session
   establishment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce