Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: L2VPN Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: J. Weilian, et al.
	Filename	: draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
This draft not only describes the management model which is universal
   to all PSN types supported by PWE3 architecture, but also defines an 
   experimental part of MIB on Internet community network management 
   protocol.  

   Especially, the draft describes the managed objects of L2VPN 
   service on packet switching network, including VPWS, VPLS and IPLS 
   services. Different from PW MIB, the MIB provides the management 
   models for L2VPN service, including the management models of L2VPN 
   service instance, L2VPN PW specific parameters, L2VPN AC Access 
   parameters and traffic statistics for L2VPN service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-weilian-l2vpn-mib-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce