Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Resource Unavailability (RU) Per Domain Behavior
	Author(s)	: G. Karagiannis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-20
	
This draft specifies a Per Domain Behavior that provides the ability 
   to Diffserv nodes located outside Diffserv domain(s), e.g., receiver 
   or other Diffserv enabled router to detect when the resources 
   provided by the Diffserv domain(s) are not available. The 
   unavailability of resources in the domain is monitored and detected 
   by proportionally marking packets whenever the current link rate 
   exceeds some pre-configured SLS agreed throughput (bandwidth) 
   threshold. It is considered that the SLS agreed throughput threshold 
   is not statically but loosely defined in order to allow a more 
   efficient utilization of the Diffserv domain(s) and a simpler network
   management operation. This PDB can be applied in association with 
   either a single Diffserv domain or multiple neighboring Diffserv 
   domains, when a trust relationship exist between these multiple 
   Diffserv domains. This specification is denoted as Resource 
   Unavailability (RU) PDB and it follows the guidelines given in 
   [RFC3086].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.From [email-masked] Sat Oct 21 04:09:47 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-filter-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RADIUS Filter Rule Attribute
	Author(s)	: P. Congdon, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-filter-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-10-20
	
This document defines the NAS-Filter-Rule attribute within the Remote
   Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS), equivalent to the
   Diameter NAS-Filter-Rule AVP described in RFC 4005.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-filter-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-radext-filter-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-filter-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME complianietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce