Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stjohns-dnssec-sigonly-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Signature-Only DNSSEC: A Simplified Approach
	Author(s)	: M. StJohns
	Filename	: draft-stjohns-dnssec-sigonly-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-10-18

   Work on the DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC)( [RFC4033] et al) has
   been in progress for close to 15 years and DNSSEC is still not
   "mature" enough to be considered complete.  A substantial issue is
   the complexity of the system.  This document describes a simplified
   version of DNSSEC that can co-exist with the current protocols, but
   with characteristics such that the author believes it can be
   implemented and deployed with much less effort.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stjohns-dnssec-sigonly-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-stjohns-dnssec-sigonly-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stjohns-dnssec-sigonly-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is theFrom [email-masked] Wed Oct 18 16:24:43 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:03 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Experience of NETCONF over SOAP Implementation
	Author(s)	: I. Tomoyuki, et al.
	Filename	: draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   NETCONF protocol is standardized to be exchanged over SSH, SOAP, or
   BEEP.  We actually developed network management system based on
   NETCONF protocol.  For several reasons, we chose SOAP protocol as a
   transport protocol of the NETCONF.  This document describes why we
   chose SOAP as a transport protocol and the insight gained from actual
   development.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable aFrom [email-masked] Wed Oct 18 16:24:41 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mcdonald-nsis-router-alert-iana-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IANA Considerations for the IPv4 and IPv6 Router Alert Option
	Author(s)	: A. McDonald
	Filename	: draft-mcdonald-nsis-router-alert-iana-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   This document provides new instructions to IANA on the allocation of
   IPv4 and IPv6 Router Alert Option Values.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-nsis-router-alert-iana-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mcdonald-nsis-router-alert-iana-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-nsis-router-alert-iana-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce