Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Multicast Extensions to the Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
	Author(s)	: B. Weis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-03.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2006-10-16
	
The Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol [RFC4301]
   describes security services for traffic at the IP layer. That
   architecture primarily defFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 19 18:54:22 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-uri-psap-esrp-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option 
                          for Requesting and Receiving a Uniform 
                          Resource Identifier of a Public Safety 
                          Answering Point or Emergency services Routing
                          Proxy
	Author(s)	: J. Polk
	Filename	: draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-uri-psap-esrp-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-6-19
	
   This document defines a new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol 
   (DHC) Option for client requesting and/or receiving a Public Safety 
   Answering Point (PSAP) or Emergency Services Routing Proxy (ESRP) 
   URI to be used by higher layer protocols during emergency calling.  
   In some network models, an ESRP URI and a PSAP URI will be 
   equivalent from the client's point of view, therefore this document 
   purposely vague differentiating between the two, as the difference 
   does not matter to DHCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-uri-psap-esrp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-uri-psap-esrp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-polk-dhc-ecrit-uri-psap-esrp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce