Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mancuso-qos-sua-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: QoS-aware SIP User Agent operation in QoS-supporting networks
	Author(s)	: V. Mancuso, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mancuso-qos-sua-00.txt
	Pages		: 46
	Date		: 2006-10-4
	
This document describes the inter-working of a SIP (Session 
Initiation Protocol) User Agent, SUA, located into a  software 
instance of a IP phone (Softphone), and a SIP Proxy located in the 
access network where the user connects to Internet. The model 
addressed is the one of a customer using a service offered by a 
service provider, and the operation described only applies to the 
negotiation and management of such kind of services. The network 
architecture is supposed to be private, and the service provider is 
in charge to negotiate network resources with network provider(s) on 
behalf of the customer, if necessary. 
Aim of this draft is to highlight the need of inter-working functions 
that allows service providers to use network-driven SIP messages to 
establish and manage multimedia over IP connections. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mancuso-qos-sua-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mancuso-qos-sua-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mancuso-qos-sua-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce