Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: DHCPv6 Server Reply Sequence Number Option
	Author(s)	: B. Volz, R. Droms
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-11-15
	
   This memo defines the Server Reply Sequence Number option for the
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6).  This option
   is sent from a DHCPv6 server to a DHCPv6 relay agent to allow a relay
   agent to detect proper sequencing of Relay-Reply messages that could
   be delivered out of order.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local From [email-masked] Wed Nov 15 16:06:55 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-enhanced-mode-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Applicability analysis of Generalized 
                          Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
                          protocols for the Layer 1 Virtual Private Network (L1VPN) Enhanced Mode
	Author(s)	: T. Takeda
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-enhanced-mode-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-11-15
	
This document provides an applicability analysis on the use of 
   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) protocols and 
   mechanisms to satisfy the requirements of the Layer 1 Virtual Private 
   Network (L1VPN) Enhanced Mode. 
    
   L1VPNs provide customer services and connectivity at layer 1 over 
   layer 1 networks. The operation of L1VPNs is divided into the Basic 
   Mode and the Enhanced Mode, where the Enhanced Mode of operation 
   features exchange of routing information between the layer 1 network 
   and the customer domain. 
   In addition, this document identifies areas where additional protocol 
   extensions or procedures are needed to satisfy the requirements of 
   the L1VPN Enhanced Mode, and provides guidelines for potential 
   extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-enhanced-mode-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-enhanced-mode-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-enhanced-mode-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail From [email-masked] Wed Nov 15 16:06:54 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gulbrandsen-collation-basic-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: i;basic - the Unicode Collation Algorithm
	Author(s)	: C. Newman, et al.
	Filename	: draft-gulbrandsen-collation-basic-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-11-15
	
    The Unicode Collation Algorithm is a widely usable collation
    covering all of Unicode. It produces tolerable results for many
    locales as-is, and can be further improved using locale-specific
    tables. This document registers the UCA in the IETF's collation
    registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gulbrandsen-collation-basic-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-gulbrandsen-collation-basic-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gulbrandsen-collation-basic-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ContFrom [email-masked] Wed Nov 15 16:06:54 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-12.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Architecture for Reliable Server Pooling
	Author(s)	: M. Tuexen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-12.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2006-11-15
	
This document describes an architecture and protocols for the
   management and operation of server pools supporting highly reliable
   applications, and for client access mechanisms to a server pool.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-12.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Real-time Inter-network Defense
	Author(s)	: K. Moriarty
	Filename	: draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-00.txt
	Pages		: 67
	Date		: 2006-11-15
	
    Network security incidents, such as system compromises, worms,
    viruses, phishing incidents, and denial of service, typically
    result in the loss of service, data, and resources both human and
    system.  Network providers and Computer Security Incident Response
    Teams need to be equipped and ready to assist in communicating and
    tracing security incidents with tools and procedures in place
    before the occurrence of an attack.  Real-time Inter-network
    Defense outlines a proactive inter-network communication method to
    facilitate sharing incident handling data while integrating
    existing detection, tracing, source identification, and mitigation
    mechanisms across for a complete incident handling solution.
    Combining these capabilities in a communication system provides a
    way to achieve higher security levels on networks.  Policy
    guidelines for handling incidents are recommended and can be agreed
    upon by a consortium using the security recommendations and
    considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-00.txt".
documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce