Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ruffino-manet-autoconf-multigw-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Automatic configuration of IPv6 addresses for MANET with multiple gateways (AMG)
	Author(s)	: S. Ruffino, P. Stupar
	Filename	: draft-ruffino-manet-autoconf-multigw-03.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2006-6-29
	
This document describes AMG, a mechanism for stateless
autoconfiguration of IPv6 addresses for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
(MANETs), connected to the Internet by means of one or more gateways.
Network prefixes are disseminated by Internet gateways and are used
by nodes to configure a set of global IPv6 addresses.  An algorithm
is specified, by which nodes can choose the optimal address for data
traffic.  Configured global addresses are also advertised to other

MANET nodes, to minimize latencies in case of gateway failures, MANET
partitions and mergers.  The specified mechanism aims to be
independent from any particular MANET routing protocol and to
effectively exploit multiple gateways.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ruffino-manet-autoconf-multigw-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ruffino-manet-autoconf-multigw-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ruffino-manet-autoconf-multigw-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce