Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-baccelli-ospf-mpr-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OSPF MPR Extension for Ad Hoc Networks
	Author(s)	: E. Baccelli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-baccelli-ospf-mpr-ext-02.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2006-11-8
	
This draft describes an OSPF extension tailored for MANET
   environments.  This extension leverages the techniques that were
   developed by the IETF MANET working group.  Currently no existing
   OSPF interface type corresponds to MANET characteristics.  This
   proposal therefore defines an extension for an OSPF wireless
   interface.  OSPF specificities over the wireless interface are
   derived from its broadcast interfaces handling.  The new OSPF
   wireless interface combined with MPR mechanisms from the MANET
   working group, provides efficient operation of OSPF over MANETs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baccelli-ospf-mpr-ext-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-baccelli-ospf-mpr-ext-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-baccelli-ospf-mpr-ext-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce