Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session Mobility
	Author(s)	: R. Shacham, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-03.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2006-11-14
	
Session Mobility is the seamless transfer of media of an ongoing
   communication session from one device to another.  This document
   describes the general methods and specifies the flows for providing
   this service as part of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The
   basic steps involved in session mobility which are describe are
   service discovery to locate devices to use as transfer targets, for
   which the Service Location Protocol (SLP) is used, session transfer,
   and, sometimes, reconciliation of device capability differences.  The
   described session mobility methods include the possibility of
   transferring any subset of the active media to one or more devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliFrom [email-masked] Tue Nov 14 19:03:32 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D 
 ACTION:draft-martinbeckman-ietf-ipv6-fls-ipv6flowswitching-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Dynamic Flow Label Switching (FLS)
	Author(s)	: M. Beckman
	Filename	: draft-martinbeckman-ietf-ipv6-fls-ipv6flowswitching-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-11-14
	
This document seeks to establish a standard for the utilization of the Class 
of Service Field and the us of the Flow Label Field within the IPv6 Header and 
establish a methodology of switching packets through routers using the first 
32-bits of the IPv6 header using Flow Label Switching on packets rather than
full routing of packets. Within the first 32-bits of an IPv6 header exists the
requisite information to allow for the immediate “switching” on an ingress 
packet of a router, allowing for “Label Switching” of a native IPv6 packet. This
allows the establishment of VPN circuits in a dynamic manner across transit 
networks. The establishment of “Flows” based upon the 20-bit “Flow Label” value
can be done dynamically with minimal effort and configuration of the end-point
routers of the flow. The flows can be managed or open, encrypted or in the 
clear, and will allow for greater scalability, security, and agility in the 
management and operation of networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinbeckman-ietf-ipv6-fls-ipv6flowswitching-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-martinbeckman-ietf-ipv6-fls-ipv6flowswitching-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can bant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce