Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Considerations for Information Services and Operator Services Using SIP
	Author(s)	: J. Haluska, et al.
	Filename	: draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2006-11-7
	
Information Services are services whereby information is provided by 
   the network in response to user requests, and may include involvement 
   of a human or automated agent. A popular existing Information Service 
   is Directory Assistance (DA). Moving ahead, Information Services 
   providers envision exciting multimedia services that support 
   simultaneous voice and data interactions with full operator backup at 
   any time during the call. Information Services providers are planning 
   to migrate to SIP based platforms, which will enable such advanced 
   services, while continuing to support traditional DA services. This 
   document aims to identify how such services can be implemented using 
   existing or currently proposed SIP mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce