Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-allman-tcp-early-rexmt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Early Retransmit for TCP and SCTP
	Author(s)	: M. Allman, et al.
	Filename	: draft-allman-tcp-early-rexmt-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-11-26
	
This document proposes a new mechanism for TCP and SCTP that can be
    used to recover lost segments when a connection's congestion window
    is small.  The "Early Retransmit" mechanism allows the transport to
    reduce, in certain special circumstances, the number of duplicate
    acknowledgments required to trigger a fast retransmission.  This
    allows the transport to use fast retransmit to recover packet losses
    that would otherwise require a lengthy retransmission timeout.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allman-tcp-early-rexmt-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-allman-tcp-early-rexmt-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-allman-tcp-early-rexmt-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these mFrom [email-masked] Sun Nov 26 16:02:54 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Header Compression over Unidirectional Lightweight Encryption (ULE)
	Author(s)	: D. Byun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-11-26
	
Multi-Protocol Encapsulation (MPE) is widely deployed in DVB-S and
   DVB-S2 networks [DVB-S2].  Replacing MPE with Unidirectional
   Lightweight Encryption (ULE) has been proposed to gain flexibility
   and reduce overhead.  This paper introduces a signaling method for
   sending header-compressed unicast packets over satellite networks
   using ULE, taking advantage of ULE's increased flexibility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will eFrom [email-masked] Sun Nov 26 16:02:54 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xie-behave-sctp-nat-cons-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SCTP NAT Traversal Considerations
	Author(s)	: Q. Xie, et al.
	Filename	: draft-xie-behave-sctp-nat-cons-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-11-26
	
This document defines and classifies scenarios for the usage of SCTP
   in networks with NATs and similar middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-behave-sctp-nat-cons-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-xie-behave-sctp-nat-cons-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-xie-behave-sctp-nat-cons-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce