Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: XTGSP, the Inter-TGS protocol for cross-realm operations in Kerberos.
	Author(s)	: S. Zrelli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-11-8
	
   The XTGSP protocol defines an extension to the Kerberos protocol.
   This extension allows a KDC to build a TGS-REP message for services
   that are not registered in the local realm.  Part of the components
   of the TGS-REP message are obtained from the KDC where the service is
   registered.  The communication between the local KDC and the remote
   KDC is encrypted using cross-realm keys maintained using the PKINIT
   extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce