Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-burke-vxml-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services
	Author(s)	: D. Burke, et al.
	Filename	: draft-burke-vxml-02.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2006-11-21
	
This document describes a SIP interface to VoiceXML media services,
   which is commonly employed between application servers and media
   servers offering VoiceXML processing capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burke-vxml-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-burke-vxml-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-burke-vxml-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1
	Author(s)	: Y. LAFON, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lafon-rfc2616bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 210
	Date		: 2006-11-21
	
The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
   systems.  It is a generic, stateless, protocol which can be used for
   many tasks beyond its use for hypertext, such as name servers and
   distributed object management systems, through extension of its
   request methods, error codes and headers [RFC2324].  A feature of
   HTTP is the typing and negotiation of data representation, allowing
   systems to be built independently of the data being transferred.

   HTTP has been in use by the World-Wide Web global information
   initiative since 1990.  This specification defines the protocol
   referred to as "HTTP/1.1", and is an update to RFC2616.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lafon-rfc2616bis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lafon-rfc2616bis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lafon-rfc2616bis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhit-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-burke-vxml-02.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-burke-vxml-02.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce