Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ming-monami6-multihomed-sipnemo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multihoming in SIP-based Network Mobility (SIP-NEMO)
	Author(s)	: C. Lee, C. Huang
	Filename	: draft-ming-monami6-multihomed-sipnemo-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-11-6
	
   Network mobility is proposed to let a mobile network change its point
   of attachment and still to keep all nodes attached to the mobile
   network globally reachable.  However, due to scare bandwidth, limited
   signaling coverage and frequent link failure, a mobile network needs
   multihoming, i.e., multiple paths simultaneously to access the
   Internet, on the perspective of performance and reliability.  The
   document specifies how to support multihoming in network mobility
   using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The proposed Multihomed
   SIP-based Network Mobility (SIP-NEMO) can dynamically select a path
   per session according to the status of egress interfaces and/or
   gateways.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ming-monami6-multihomed-sipnemo-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ming-monami6-multihomed-sipnemo-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ming-monami6-multihomed-sipnemo-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce