Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-diao-eipv4-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Source Route Based Extensible IP Network (EIPv4)
	Author(s)	: D. Yongping
	Filename	: draft-diao-eipv4-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-11-29
	
In order to resolve the problem of IP address shortage Internet 
   society try hard and use or intend to use some technologies such as
   NAT/NAPT, IPv6. But the shortcoming or difficult deployment make it
   progress slowly. Here provides an extensible IP network realization
   method to exist IP version 4. Two-level extensible IP network
   architecture is adopted which includes public IP address domain and
   private IP address domain. With the position denotation of source IP
   node and destination IP node, IP datagram can progress through the
   whole extensible IP network freely using the source route based
   method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-diao-eipv4-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-diao-eipv4-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-diao-eipv4-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce