Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Certificate Exchange Messaging for EDIINT
	Author(s)	: K. Meadors, D. Moberg
	Filename	: draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-04.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-11-10
	
The EDIINT AS1, AS2 and AS3 message formats do not currently contain 
   any neutral provisions for transporting and exchanging trading 
   partner profiles or digital certificates. EDIINT Certificate Exchange 
   Messaging provides the format and means to effectively exchange 
   certificates for use within trading partner relationships. The 
   messaging consists of two types of messages, Request and Response, 
   which allow trading partners to communicate certificates, their 
   intended usage and their acceptance through XML. Certificates can be 
   specified for use in digital signatures, data encryption or SSL/TLS 
   over HTTP (HTTPS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit difFrom [email-masked] Fri Nov 10 16:07:35 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-diao-eipv4-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Source Route Based Extensible IP Network (EIPv4)
	Author(s)	: D. Yongping
	Filename	: draft-diao-eipv4-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-11-10
	
   In order to resolve the problem of IP address shortage Internet 
   society try hard and use or intend to use some technologies such as
   NAT/NAPT, IPv6. But the shortcoming or difficult deployment make it
   progress slowly. Here provides an extensible IP network realization
   method to exist IP version 4. Two-level extensible IP network
   architecture is adopted which includes public IP address domain and
   private IP address domain. With the position denotation of source IP
   node and destination IP node, IP datagram can progress through the
   whole extensible IP network freely using the source route based
   method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-diao-eipv4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-diao-eipv4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-diao-eipv4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(sFrom [email-masked] Fri Nov 10 16:07:35 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sigtran-sua-implementor-guide-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Signaling Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SUA Implementor's guide
	Author(s)	: L. Coene, J. Loughney
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sigtran-sua-implementor-guide-05.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2006-11-10
	
This document contains a compilation of all defects found up until
   the publication date for SUA [RFC3868] [1].  These defects may be of
   an editorial or technical nature.  This document may be thought of as
   a companion document to be used in the implementation of SUA to
   clarify errors in the original SUA document.  This document updates
   RFC3868 and text within this document supersedes the text found in
   RFC3868.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-sua-implementor-guide-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sigtran-sua-implementor-guide-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-sua-implementor-guide-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data whFrom [email-masked] Fri Nov 10 16:07:35 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Policy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPsec Security Policy IPsec Action MIB
	Author(s)	: W. Hardaker, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 46
	Date		: 2006-11-10
	
This document defines an SMIv2 Management Information Base (MIB)
   module for configuring IPsec actions for the security policy database
   (SPD) of a device that uses the IPsec Security Policy Database
   Configuration MIB for configuring the IPSec protocol actions on that
   device.  The IPsec Action MIB integrates directly with the IPsec
   Security Policy Database Configuration MIB and it is meant to work
   within the framework of an action referenced by that MIB.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documeferent behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce