Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multiple Attachments for EDI-INT
	Author(s)	: K. Meadors
	Filename	: draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-12-27
	
The EDIINT AS1, AS2 and AS3 message were designed specifically for 
   the transport of EDI documents. Since multiple interchanges could be 
   placed within a single EDI document, there was not a need for sending 
   multiple EDI documents in a single message. As adoption of EDI-INT 
   grew, other uses developed aside from single EDI document transport. 
   Some transactions required multiple attachments to be interpreted 
   together and stored in a single message. This informational draft 
   describes how multiple documents, including non-EDI payloads, can be 
   attached and transmitted in a single EDI-INT transport message. The 
   attachments are stored within the MIME Multipart/Related structure. A 
   minimal list of content-types to be supported as attachments is 
   provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce