Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-garcia-sipping-resource-event-package-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package and Data Format for Describing Generic Resources
	Author(s)	: M. Garcia-Martin, M. Matuszewski
	Filename	: draft-garcia-sipping-resource-event-package-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2006-12-20
	
This document specifies the format and semantics associated to a
   'resource' event package that allows SIP endpoints to publish the
   availability of generic resources.  A resource can be, for example,
   files (e.g., images, video files, audio files), chat rooms, streaming
   content, printers, printer jobs, etc.  This event package also allows
   SIP endpoints to subscribe to changes in the availability of
   resources, or perform searches for the availability and location of a
   given resource.  Support for partial notifications and publications
   is also accomplished by using XML patch operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-resource-event-package-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-garcia-sipping-resource-event-package-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-resource-event-package-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce