Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Telnet Authentication: SRP
	Author(s)	: J. Altman
	Filename	: draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2006-12-18
	
This document specifies an authentication scheme for the Telnet
   protocol [RFC 854] under the framework described in [RFC YYYY], 
   using the Secure Remote Password Protocol (SRP) authentication 
   mechanism.  The specific mechanism, SRP-SHA1, is described in [RFC2945].

   This document updates a previous specification of the Telnet
   Authentication SRP method, RFC 2944, to allow SRP Telnet 
   authentication to be used in conjunction with the Telnet 
   START_TLS option [RFC YYYY].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce