Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OSPF Extensions for Dynamic Multi-segment Pseudo Wires
	Author(s)	: M. Bocci
	Filename	: draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-12-8
	
   Multi-segment pseudo wires have been defined to enable emulated layer 
   1 and layer 2 services to be delivered from an IP based packet 
   switched network over a sparse mesh of PSN tunnels and PW control 
   protocol adjacencies. MS-PWs can be used to scale PW based networks 
   over both a single AS, or between multiple ASs. However, there is a 
   particular need to be able to automatically route MS-PWs through 
   access and metro PSNs. These networks typically comprise a single AS. 

   This draft proposes extensions to OSPF to enable the automatic 
   advertisement of summarized PW FECs, thus enabling the automatic 
   routing of MS-PWs across an OSPF domain. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce