Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Relay Extensions for the Message Sessions Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)	: C. Jennings, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-09.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2006-12-22
	
Two separate models for conveying instant messages have been defined.
   Page-mode messages stand alone and are not part of a SIP (Session
   Initiation Protocol) session, whereas Session-mode messages are set
   up as part of a session using the SIP protocol.  MSRP (Message
   Session Relay Protocol) is a protocol for near real-time, peer-to-
   peer exchanges of binary content without intermediaries, which is
   designed to be signaled using a separate rendezvous protocol such as
   SIP.  This document introduces the notion of message relay
   intermediaries to MSRP and describes the extensions necessary to use
   them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce