Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Enterprise Network Analysis - IP Layer 3 Focus
	Author(s)	: J. Bound, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-07.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2006-12-11
	
This document analyzes the transition to IPv6 in enterprise
 networks focusing on IP Layer 3.  These networks are characterized
 as a network that has multiple internal links, one or more router
 connections, to one or more Providers, and is managed by a network
 operations entity.  The analysis will focus on a base set of
 transition notational networks and requirements expanded from a
 previous Enterprise Scenarios document. Discussion is provided on a
 focused set of transition analysis required for the enterprise to
 transition to IPv6, assuming a Dual-IP layer (IPv4 and IPv6)
 network and node environment, within the enterprise. Then a set of
 transition mechanisms are recommended for each notational network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce