Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transmission of IP over Ethernet over IEEE 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: H. Jeon, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-12-14
	
   This document describes the behavior of the Ethernet emulation on top
   of IEEE 802.16 to efficiently support the transmission of IPv4 as
   well as IPv6 packets over IEEE 802.16 radio links.  Due to resource
   constraints of radio transmission systems and the limitations of the
   IEEE 802.16 MAC layer for the emulation of Ethernet, the transmission
   of IP over an emulated LAN on top of IEEE 802.16 may considerably
   benefit by adding IP specific support functions within the Ethernet
   emulation on top of IEEE 802.16.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce