Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Configuration Data Model for IPFIX and PSAMP
	Author(s)	: G. Muenz
	Filename	: draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2006-12-21
	
This document proposes a configuration data model for IPFIX and PSAMP
   Devices as well as IPFIX concentrators and proxies based on
   Extensible Markup Language (XML).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DHCP Proxy Server Micro-block Allocation Scheme For IP Address Pool Management
	Author(s)	: N. Shen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shen-dhc-block-alloc-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-12-21
	
A new DHCP address allocation mechanism called Micro-blocking
   is proposed in this document. It is used for DHCP proxy servers or
   routers working with DHCP servers to maximize the IP address
   allocation efficiency while improve dynamic routing scalability
   in provider's networks. A DHCP sub-option within the relay agent
   information option 82 is defined in this document. This simple
   DHCP extension can be applied as a simple IP address-pool management
   among multiple IP devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-dhc-block-alloc-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-shen-dhc-block-alloc-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shen-dhc-block-alloc-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce