Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The OSPF Opaque LSA Option
	Author(s)	: L. Berger, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-12-8
	
   This memo defines enhancements to the OSPF protocol to support a new
   class of link-state advertisements (LSA) called Opaque LSAs.  Opaque
   LSAs provide a generalized mechanism to allow for the future
   extensibility of OSPF. Opaque LSAs consist of a standard LSA header
   followed by application-specific information.  The information field
   may be used directly by OSPF or by other applications.  Standard OSPF
   link-state database flooding mechanisms are used to distribute Opaque
   LSAs to all or some limited portion of the OSPF topology.

   This document replaces [RFC2370], and adds to it a mechanism to
   enable an OSPF router to validate AS-scope opaque LSAs originated
   outside of the router's OSPF area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce