Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosenau-ftp-single-port-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: FTP EXTENSION ALLOWING IP FORWARDING (NATs)
	Author(s)	: M. Rosenau
	Filename	: draft-rosenau-ftp-single-port-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-12-29
	
   The FTP protocol [1] needs two connections. A control and a data
   connection. Using networks with "port forwarding" (eg. SSH, DSL
   routers, VPN etc.) there is often only the possibility for the
   server to listen on only one TCP port. In such networks the
   traditional FTP protocol cannot be used.

   This memo describes an extension to the FTP protocol that allows
   the use of FTP using only one TCP port number for both control
   connections and passive-mode data connections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenau-ftp-single-port-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-rosenau-ftp-single-port-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosenau-ftp-single-port-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate From [email-masked] Fri Dec 29 15:59:19 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Signaling media decoding dependency in Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)	: S. Wenger, T. Schierl
	Filename	: draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-12-29
	
This memo defines semantics that allow for signaling the decoding
dependency of different media descriptions with the same media type in
the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  This is required, for example,
if media data is separated and transported in different network streams
as a result of the use of a layered or multiple descriptive media coding
process.
A new grouping type "DDP" -- decoding dependency -- is defined, to be
used in conjunction with RFC 3388 entitled "Grouping of Media Lines in
the Session Description Protocol".  In addition, an attribute is
specified describing the relationship of the media streams in a "DDP"
group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant maFrom [email-masked] Fri Dec 29 15:59:19 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for SVC Video
	Author(s)	: S. Wenger
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2006-12-29
	
   This memo describes an RTP Payload format for the scalable extension
   of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264 video codec which is technically
   identical to ISO/IEC International Standard 14496-10 video codec.
   The RTP payload format allows for packetization of one or more
   Network Abstraction Layer Units (NAL units), produced by the video
   encoder, in each RTP payload.  The payload format has wide
   applicability, as it supports applications from simple low bit-rate
   conversational, through Internet video streaming with interleaved
   transmission, to high bit-rate video-on-demand.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check yoFrom [email-masked] Fri Dec 29 15:59:19 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PCE Communication Protocol (PCECP) Specific
                          Requirements for Inter-Area Multi Protocol 
                          Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-12-29
	
For scalability purposes a network may comprise multiple Interior 
   Gateway Protocol (IGP) areas. An inter-area Traffic Engineered-Label 
   Switched Path (TE-LSP) is an LSP that transits through at least two 
   IGP areas. In a multi-area network, topology visibility remains local 
   to a given area, and a head-end Label Switching Router (LSR) cannot 
   compute an inter-area shortest constrained path. One key application 
   of the Path Computation Element (PCE) based architecture is the 
   computation of inter-area TE-LSP paths. The PCE Communication 
   Protocol (PCECP) is used to communicate computation requests from 
   Path Computation Clients (PCC) to PCEs, and to return computed paths 
   in responses. This document lists a detailed set of PCECP specific 
   requirements for support of inter-area TE-LSP path computation. It 
   complements the generic requirements for a PCE Communication 
   Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked] readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce