Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stastny-enum-ern-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice to Hint to E.164 Resolution Namespaces (ERN)
	Author(s)	: R. Stastny
	Filename	: draft-stastny-enum-ern-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-12-1
	
This document registers the Enumservice type "ern" and subtype "http"
   using the URI scheme 'http', as well as the subtype "urn" using the
   URI scheme 'urn' as per the IANA registration process defined in the
   ENUM specification RFC 3761.  This Enumservice is used to provide a
   hint in ENUM to an E.164 Resolution Namespace a service provider
   chooses to populate with E.164 numbers to be shared within a limited
   group of other service providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-ern-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-stastny-enum-ern-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-ern-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce