Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-garcia-sipping-resource-desc-pidf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Resource Descriptions Extension to the Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)
	Author(s)	: M. Garcia-Martin, M. Matuszewski
	Filename	: draft-garcia-sipping-resource-desc-pidf-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-12-20
	
   The Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) defines a basic format
   for representing presence information for a presentity.  This format
   defines a textual note, an indication of availability (open or
   closed) and a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for communication.

   Presentities who supply presence information often are willing to
   provide a description of a collection of resources (such as files,
   printers, etc.), that are at watchers' disposal.  This document
   extends the PIDF to provide the syntax and format for the description
   of such resources within the PIDF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-resource-desc-pidf-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-garcia-sipping-resource-desc-pidf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-resource-desc-pidf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce