Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Label Switched Path Stitching with Generalized MPLS Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: A. Ayyangar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-04.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2006-12-4
	
In certain scenarios, there may be a need to combine together several
    Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switched
    Paths (LSPs) such that a single end-to-end (e2e) LSP is realized and
    all traffic from one constituent LSP is switched onto the next LSP.
    We will refer to this as "LSP stitching", the key requirement being
    that a constituent LSP not be allocated to more than one e2e LSP.
    The constituent LSPs will be referred to as "LSP segments" (S-LSPs).

    It may be possible to configure a GMPLS node to switch the traffic
    from an LSP for which it is the egress, to another LSP for which it
    is the ingress, without requiring any signaling or routing extensions
    whatsoever, completely transparent to other nodes.  This will also
    result in LSP stitching in the data plane.  However, this document
    does not cover this scenario of LSP stitching.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mFrom [email-masked] Mon Dec 04 15:54:18 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:50:01 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eberle-sdt-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Standard Data Types
	Author(s)	: J. Eberle
	Filename	: draft-eberle-sdt-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-12-4
	
   This document assigns 25 common data types clear, unambiguous names, and
   numerical identifiers.  It also defines context dependencies, such as
   byte-order and charset, to the data types, where necessary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eberle-sdt-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-eberle-sdt-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eberle-sdt-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce