Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:50:35 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Subject Alternative Name for expression of service name
	Author(s)	: S. Santesson, et al.
	Filename	: draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-12-15
	
   This document defines protocol extensions to the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) protocol for user authentication and key negotiation
   based on the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface
   (GSS-API).

   Full flexibility for negotiation of GSS-API mechanisms is provided,
   allowing use of arbitrary GSS-API mechanisms provided that they
   support the GSS-API PRF.

   This document supersedes RFC 2712 [ref] as the mechanism to support
   Kerberos based authentication and key establishment for a TLS
   session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce