Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: WITHIN Search extension to the IMAP Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Maes, R. Cromwell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-12-28
	
This document describes the WITHIN extension to IMAP SEARCH.  IMAP
   SEARCH returns messages whose internal date is within or outside a
   specified interval.  The mechanism described here, OLDER and YOUNGER,
   differs from SINCE in that the client specifies an interval, rather
   than a date.  We expect WITHIN to be most useful for persistent
   searches from mobile devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which From [email-masked] Thu Dec 28 16:00:20 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-14.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation over Packet (CEP)
	Author(s)	: A. Malis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-14.txt
	Pages		: 55
	Date		: 2006-12-28
	
This document provides encapsulation formats and semantics for
   emulating SONET/SDH circuits and services over MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Mathematics of Quantification, and the Rudiments Of the Ternary Logical States of the Binary Systems
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-math-quant-ternary-logic-of-binary-sys-04.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 56
	Date		: 2006-12-28
	
This paper, opening with the historical that documents the source
   of the Binary Enumeration Error, utilizes the proof of 'Fermat's
   Last Theorem' (Normative References - [1], [2] and [3]), the
   Mathematics of Quantification, and the Logic of Set Theory, to
   prove that the Binary System represents an Alternate Mathematical
   Field, which is Closed and Finite. That is, using the Elementary
   Laws of Algebra, with the Basic Principles from Analytic Geometry,
   provides the final clarification simplifying the proof for the
   correction of the Counting Errors and the Logical Foundation for
   the New Binary System. And more importantly, this also establishes
   the basic foundational principles for 3 State Ternary Logic. In
   other words, using an askew, or mathematically incorrect Binary
   System, defined as the misinterpretation of ZERO, sustains the
   Counting Error (an Accumulating Propagation) levying a substantial
   loss of IP Addresses in the IPv4 IP Specification, affecting as
   well, the Address Pool Total for the IPv6 Specification. Hence,
   from the foregoing foundation an unquestionable proof concludes;
   the Elementary Mathematical 'Resolution of the Counting Error in
   the Binary System' - [4. IANA Considerations].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-math-quant-ternary-logic-of-binary-sys-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type From [email-masked] Thu Dec 28 16:00:20 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mobileip-bwa-aaa-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Local Authentication Scheme Based on AAA Architecture in IEEE 802.16e BWA

	Author(s)	: Y. Mun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mun-mobileip-bwa-aaa-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2006-12-28
	
   Mobile IP has been recently getting popularity with some interesting
   transformation in order to be more suitable for use by existing and 
   emerging wireless technology, such as IEEE 802.16e Broadband 
   Wireless Access(BWA) One of the fundamental features to make Mobile 
   IP available in commercial world is secure access with it.
   In this draft, we propose a novel scheme to locally authenticate
   and authorize inter-domain roaming users for efficient way in IEEE
   802.16e BWA based on authentication, authorization and 
   accout-ing(AAA) infrastructure. We present the detailed operations
   to establish local security association(SA) for authentication and
   performance evaluation by con-sidering the traffic and mobility 
   properties of a roaming user as well as the dis-tance between the 
   mobile node(MN) and its home AAA server. Proposed scheme outperforms
   exiting method with respect to authentication cost and ser-vice
   latency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mobileip-bwa-aaa-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mun-mobileip-bwa-aaa-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mun-mobileip-bwa-aaa-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.orwill enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce