Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An EF DSCP for Capacity-Admitted Traffic
	Author(s)	: F. Baker, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-12-15
	
   This document requests a DSCP from the IANA for a class of real-time
   traffic conforming to the Expedited Forwarding Per Hop Behavior and
   admitted using a CAC procedure involving authentication,
   authorization, and capacity admission, as compared to a class of
   real-time traffic conforming to the Expedited Forwarding Per Hop
   Behavior but not subject to capacity admission or subject to very
   coarse capacity admission.

   One of the reasons behind this is the need for classes of traffic
   that are handled under special policies, such as the non-preemptive
   Emergency Telecommunication Service, the US DoD's Assured Service
   (which is similar to MLPP), or e-911.  These do not need separate
   DSCPs or separate PHBs that are separate from each other, but they
   need a traffic class from which they can deterministically obtain
   their service requirements from including SLA matters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document iFrom [email-masked] Fri Dec 15 16:00:27 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:50:05 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-dtnrg-arch-08.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Delay-Tolerant Networking Architecture
	Author(s)	: V. Cerf, et al.
	Filename	: draft-irtf-dtnrg-arch-08.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2006-12-15
	
This document describes an architecture for delay-tolerant and 
   disruption-tolerant networks, and is an evolution of the architecture 
   originally designed for the Interplanetary Internet, a communication 
   system envisioned to provide Internet-like services across 
   interplanetary distances in support of deep space exploration.  This 
   document describes an architecture that addresses a variety of 
   problems with internetworks having operational and performance 
   characteristics that make conventional (Internet-like) networking 
   approaches either unworkable or impractical.  We define a message-
   oriented overlay that exists above the transport (or other) layers of 
   the networks it interconnects.  The document presents a motivation 
   for the architecture, an architectural overview, review of state 
   management required for its operation, and a discussion of 
   application design issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-arch-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-dtnrg-arch-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-arch-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, iFrom [email-masked] Fri Dec 15 16:00:27 2006
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Telnet Authentication Option
	Author(s)	: J. Altman
	Filename	: draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2006-12-15
	
This document describes the authentication option to the Telnet 
   protocol, RFC 854, as a generic method for negotiating an authentication
   type and mode including whether encryption should be used and if
   credentials should be forwarded.  While this document summarizes
   currently utilized commands and types it does not define a specific
   authentication type.  Separate documents are to be published defining
   each authentication type.

   This document updates a previous specification of the Telnet
   authentication option, RFC 2941, to allow the AUTHENTICATION 
   option to be used in conjunction with the START_TLS option, RFC XXXX.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"From [email-masked] Fri Dec 15 16:00:27 2006
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:50:04 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for the VRRP over IPv4 and IPv6
	Author(s)	: K. Tata
	Filename	: draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-06.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2006-12-15
	
This specification defines a Management Information Base (MIB) for 
use with SNMP-based network management.  In particular, it defines 
objects for configuring, monitoring, and controlling routers that 
employ the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol for both IPv4 and IPv6 
as defined in RFC 3768 and RFC xxxx ( RFC-editor, this is currently 
draft-ietf-vrrp-ipv6-spec-07.txt).  This memo obsoletes RFC 2787.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail readn
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce