Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: QoS NSLP QSPEC Template
	Author(s)	: J. Ash, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-14.txt
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 2007-1-23
	
The QoS NSLP protocol is used to signal QoS reservations and is
   independent of a specific QoS model (QOSM) such as IntServ or
   DiffServ.  Rather, all information specific to a QOSM is encapsulated
   in a separate object, the QSPEC.  This document defines a template
   for the QSPEC including a number of QSPEC parameters.  The QSPEC
   parameters provide a common language to be re-used in several QOSMs
   and thereby aim to ensure the extensibility and interoperability of
   QoS NSLP.  The node initiating the NSIS signaling adds an initiator
   QSPEC, which indicates the QSPEC parameters that must be interpreted
   by the downstream nodes less the reservation fails, thereby ensuring
   the intention of the NSIS initiator is preserved along the signaling
   path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce