Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Multicast with Dynamic Multicast Agent
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-1-29
	
This document addresses the problem of delivering IPv6 multicast 
    traffic to MN (Mobile Node). An approach named Mobile IPv6 Multicast 
    with Dynamic Multicast Agent is proposed  which combines Movement 
    Based Method [2] and Distance Based Method [3], Such a design allows 
    MN to optimize multicast route, and meanwhile reduce the handoff 
    frequency by selecting new multicast agent dynamically. In addition to 
    weakening the triangle route problem and diminishing the influence of 
    handoff to multicast, this approach provides global mobility in 
    Internet without limitations on network topology. This draft is the 
    same as the earlier version, it is just an update of it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce