Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements on I-D Tracker Extensions for Working Group Chairs
	Author(s)	: H. Levkowetz, A. Mankin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-1-8
	
This document describes the changes required to make it possible for
   working group chairs to update the I-D tracker during document
   shepherding, after the request for publication.  It also describes
   additional requirements for the chairs to use the I-D tracker for
   managing WG documents from their earliest stages.  Having the tracker
   support the working groups more fully is a primary benefit, but in
   addition, this moves towards the goal of providing an integrated view
   of document states from -00 to RFC publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. docuFrom [email-masked] Mon Jan 08 15:59:24 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using HMAC-SHA-256, HMAC-SHA-384, and HMAC-SHA-512 With IPsec
	Author(s)	: S. Kelly, S. Frankel
	Filename	: draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-1-8
	
This specification describes the use of HMAC in conjunction with the
   SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512 algorithms in IPsec.  These algorithms
   may be used as the basis for data origin authentication and integrity
   verification mechanisms for the AH, ESP, IKE and IKEv2 protocols, and
   also as Pseudo-Random Functions (PRFs) for IKE and IKEv2.  Truncated
   output lengths are specified for the authentication-related variants,
   with the corresponding algorithms designated as HMAC-SHA-256-128,
   HMAC-SHA-384-192, and HMAC-SHA-512-256.  The PRF variants are not
   truncated, and are called HMAC-SHA-PRF-256, HMAC-SHA-PRF-384, and
   HMAC-SHA-PRF-512.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especiFrom [email-masked] Mon Jan 08 15:59:24 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trill-routing-reqs-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: TRILL Routing Requirements in Support of RBridges
	Author(s)	: E. Gray
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trill-routing-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-1-8
	
RBridges provide the ability to have an entire domain, with multiple 
   physical links, look to IP like a single subnet. The design allows 
   for zero configuration of switches within an RBridge domain, optimal 
   pair-wise routing, safe forwarding even during periods of temporary 
   loops, and potential additional advantages as well.  The design also
   supports VLANs, allows forwarding tables to be based on destinations 
   within the RBridge domain (rather than station destinations, allowing 
   internal forwarding tables to be smaller than in conventional bridge 
   systems).

   The intent is to re-uses one or more existing routing protocols to
   accomplish these goals.

   This document lays out the background and specific requirements of
   potential routing protocols to be considered for use in this design.
   In particular, this document defines what is needed to accomodate
   this design using IS-IS (or OSPF) as a basis for RBridge protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-routing-reqs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-trill-routing-reqs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-routinments which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce