Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-riikonen-silc-ke-auth-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SILC Key Exchange and Authentication Protocols
	Author(s)	: P. Riikonen
	Filename	: draft-riikonen-silc-ke-auth-09.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2007-1-19
	
This memo describes two protocols used in the Secure Internet Live
   Conferencing (SILC) protocol, specified in the Secure Internet Live
   Conferencing, Protocol Specification [SILC1].  The SILC Key Exchange
   (SKE) protocol provides secure key exchange between two parties
   resulting into shared secret key material.  The protocol is based
   on Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm and its functionality is
   derived from several key exchange protocols.

   The second protocol, SILC Connection Authentication protocol provides
   user level authentication used when creating connections in SILC
   network.  The protocol supports passphrase (pre-shared secret)
   authentication and public key (and certificate) authentication based
   on digital signatures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-riikonen-silc-ke-auth-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-riikonen-silc-ke-auth-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-riikonen-silc-ke-auth-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce