Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for Manageability Sections in PCE Working Group Drafts
	Author(s)	: A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-1-23
	
   It has often been the case that manageability considerations have
   been retrofitted to protocols. This is sub-optimal.

   Similarly, new protocols or protocol extensions are frequently
   designed without due consideration of manageability requirements.

   This document specifies the requirement for all new Internet-Drafts
   in the PCE Working Group to include a "Manageability Considerations"
   section, and gives guidance on what that section should contain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so cheFrom [email-masked] Tue Jan 23 15:59:25 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-auth-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Authenticated Chunks for Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
	Author(s)	: M. Tuexen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-auth-07.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-1-23
	
This document describes a new chunk type, several parameters and
   procedures for SCTP.  This new chunk type can be used to authenticate
   SCTP chunks by using shared keys between the sender and receiver.
   The new parameters are used to establish the shared keys.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-auth-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-auth-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-auth-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDP Typed Wildcard FEC
	Author(s)	: B. Thomas, I. Minei
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-1-23
	
   The LDP specification [RFC3036] for the Wildcard FEC element has
   several deficiencies.  This document corrects those deficiencies.  In
   addition, it specifies the Typed Wildcard FEC for the Prefix FEC
   Element Type defined in RFC3036.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ConFrom [email-masked] Tue Jan 23 15:59:25 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:50:01 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation G.722.1
	Author(s)	: P. Luthi, R. Even
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-1-23
	
International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) Recommendation G.722.1
   is a wide-band audio codec.  This document describes the payload
   format for including G.722.1 generated bit streams within an RTP
   packet.  The document also describes the syntax and semantics of the
   SDP parameters needed to support G.722.1 audio codec.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce