Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sinha-sip-block-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The SIP BLOCKED Response
	Author(s)	: A. Sinha, S. Sinha
	Filename	: draft-sinha-sip-block-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2007-1-23
	
This document defines a new response code, 4XX(Blocked), for the
     Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  This response code can be
     used by User Agent Client (UAC) that intentionally does not want
     to have session with an incoming request from another user with
     particular SIP services.  For example UAC does not want to
     establish a session with an incoming request for video
     conference from particular domain.  The existing mechanisms in
     SIP do not provide any such facility to refuse a request based
     request Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), SIP application,
     media type or other SIP services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sinha-sip-block-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-sinha-sip-block-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sinha-sip-block-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce