Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-badra-eap-peer-credential-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EAP Peer Credential Protection 
	Author(s)	: M. Badra
	Filename	: draft-badra-eap-peer-credential-protection-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-1-24
	
   Actual EAP methods provide authentication services based on the use 
   of certificates, secret keys or passwords. These methods, excepting 
   the tunneling ones, exchange peer identity in clear text. Moreover, 
   some of these methods do not enable the ability to exchange channel 
   binding information. They do not, however, define a common encoding 
   of the credential protection or of the channel binding or of. This 
   document defines AVPs to securely exchange data related to the peer 
   identity, when an EAP method deriving keys is deployed. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-eap-peer-credential-protection-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-badra-eap-peer-credential-protection-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-badra-eap-peer-credential-protection-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce