Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-taylor-mmusic-multev-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Signalling the Ability To Understand Packing of Multiple Telephony Events Into One RTP Packet
	Author(s)	: T. Taylor
	Filename	: draft-taylor-mmusic-multev-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-1-5
	
   Section 2.5.1.5 of RFC 4733 specifies how an implementation of the
   telephony-event payload type can pack multiple short-duration event
   reports into one RTP packet.  Because this capability was added to
   RFC 4733 in a fashion which is not backward compatible with RFC 2833,
   it is desirable that a sender have the means to determine whether the
   receiver understands such packets.  This memo specifies a new SDP
   attribute, a=multev, to indicate that capability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-mmusic-multev-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-taylor-mmusic-multev-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-taylor-mmusic-multev-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce