Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-riikonen-presence-attrs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: User Online Presence and Information Attributes
	Author(s)	: P. Riikonen
	Filename	: draft-riikonen-presence-attrs-04.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-1-19
	
This document defines set of attributes that can represent the online
   user's presence in a network, and to provide general information about
   the user.  The purpose is to provide a generic mechanism to share
   online presence and status, and general information about the user
   to be used in several kind of network protocols and applications.
   These attributes could be used by for example chat and conferencing
   protocols (such as Instant Message protocols), network games, and
   other similar network protocols and applications that has online
   users in a network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-riikonen-presence-attrs-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-riikonen-presence-attrs-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-riikonen-presence-attrs-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce