Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Extensions to the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-1-16
	
This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   uniquely identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML) formats and
   protocols that provide extensions to the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP) and are defined in specifications published
   by the XMPP Standards Foundation (XSF).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieveFrom [email-masked] Tue Jan 16 15:57:46 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:50:01 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Keying hierarchy for managing Wireless Handover security
	Author(s)	: M. Nakhjiri
	Filename	: draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-03.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2007-1-16
	
The Problem of AAA-based key management for facilitating secure
   handovers in a wireless mobile environment as well as for optimizing
   re-authentications has been described in [I-D.nakhjiri-aaa-hokey-ps]
   and [I-D.clancy-hokey-reauth-ps].  This document provides a solution
   for the problems described in those drafts.  Specifically an EAP
   initiated key hierarchy to significantly reduce handover and re-
   authentication latency is defined.  A number of architectural and
   protocol trade-offs are also presented.  Signaling messages,
   extensions and attributes for deploying the handover key hierarchy
   are shown in proactive and reactive modes.  Document also proposes a
   method to solve channel binding problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce