Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-haripriya-dynamicgroup-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDAP: Dynamic Groups for LDAPv3
	Author(s)	: S. Haripriya, et al.
	Filename	: draft-haripriya-dynamicgroup-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2007-1-8
	
This document describes the requirements, semantics, schema elements,
   and operations needed for a dynamic group feature in LDAP.  A dynamic
   group is defined here as a group object with a membership list of
   distinguished names that is dynamically generated using LDAP search
   criteria.  The dynamic membership list may then be interrogated by
   LDAP search and compare operations, and may also be used to find the
   groups that an object is a member of.  This feature eliminates a huge
   amount of the administrative effort required today for maintaining
   group memberships and role-based operations in large enterprises.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haripriya-dynamicgroup-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-haripriya-dynamicgroup-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-haripriya-dynamicgroup-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce