Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: P. Calhoun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-04.txt
	Pages		: 115
	Date		: 2007-1-24
	
This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol.  The CAPWAP protocol meets the IETF
   CAPWAP working group protocol requirements.  The CAPWAP protocol is
   designed to be flexible, allowing it to be used for a variety of
   wireless technologies.  This document describes the base CAPWAP
   protocol.  The CAPWAP protocol binding which defines extensions for
   use with the IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN protocol is available in [12].
   Extensions are expected to be defined to enable use of the CAPWAP
   protocol with additional wireless technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce