Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Path Computation Element (PCE) communication Protocol (PCEP) - Version 1
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-05.txt
	Pages		: 66
	Date		: 2007-1-12
	
This document specifies the Path Computation Element communication
   Protocol (PCEP) for communications between a Path Computation Client
   (PCC) and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.
   Such interactions include path computation requests and path
   computation replies as well as notifications of specific states
   related to the use of a PCE in the context of MPLS and GMPLS Traffic
   Engineering.  The PCEP protocol is designed to be flexible and
   extensible so as to easily allow for the addition of further messages
   and objects, should further requirements be expressed in the future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-pcep-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce