Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-ipsec-rfc4305-bis-errata-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Cryptographic Algorithm Implementation Requirements for Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and Authentication Header (AH)
	Author(s)	: V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-manral-ipsec-rfc4305-bis-errata-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-1-17
	
The IPsec series of protocols makes use of various cryptographic
   algorithms in order to provide security services.  The Encapsulating
   Security Payload (ESP) and the Authentication Header (AH) provide two
   mechanisms for protecting data being sent over an IPsec Security
   Association (SA).  To ensure interoperability between disparate
   implementations, it is necessary to specify a set of mandatory-to-
   implement algorithms to ensure that there is at least one algorithm
   that all implementations will have available.  This document defines
   the current set of mandatory-to-implement algorithms for ESP and AH
   as well as specifying algorithms that should be implemented because
   they may be promoted to mandatory at some future time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-ipsec-rfc4305-bis-errata-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-manral-ipsec-rfc4305-bis-errata-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-manral-ipsec-rfc4305-bis-errata-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce