Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Identification of Communications Services in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-1-22
	
   This document considers the problem of how SIP endpoints can support
   a multiplicity of distinct SIP services within the context of a
   single user agent.  The principle problem to be addressed is that of
   dispatching of incoming requests to the right services, and how
   service contexts are matched up between calling and called parties.
   This document proposes the usage of service URN and service URI to
   solve the problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce