Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Use Cases and signaling requirements for Point-to-Multipoint PW 
	Author(s)	: F. JOUNAY, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-2-28
	
  This document provides some use cases advocating for the definition 
  of a unidirectional Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire (P2MP PW). Based 
  on these use cases it also presents a set of requirements for the set 
  up and maintenance of P2MP PW, proposed as guidelines for possible 
  solutions.   

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 28 16:03:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nikander-ram-ilse-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Identifier / Locator Separation: Exploration of the Design Space (ILSE)
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander
	Filename	: draft-nikander-ram-ilse-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-2-28

   Implementing the so called identifier / locator separation may have
   far-reaching consequences to the Internet architecture, depending
   very much on how exactly it is implemented.  That is, here as in many
   other cases, the devil lies very much in the details.

   In this document, we attempt to outline the various aspects of the
   design space.  We briefly discuss six main aspects: identifiers,
   dynamic traffic management, end-to-end issues, security, economics,
   and deployment.  In this initial version of the document, we still
   lack many details.

   This document is a reaction to the problem statement effort at the
   Amsterdam IAB Routing and Addressing Workshop (RAWS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-ram-ilse-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nikander-ram-ilse-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nikander-ram-ilse-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readerCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce