Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nir-tee-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Protocol Model for TLS with EAP Authentication
	Author(s)	: Y. Nir, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nir-tee-pm-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2007-2-23
	
   This document describes an extension to the TLS protocol to allow TLS
   clients to authenticate with legacy credentials using the Extensible
   Authentication Protocol (EAP).

   This work follows the example of IKEv2, where EAP has been added to
   the IKEv2 protocol to allow clients to use different credentials such
   as passwords, token cards, and shared secrets.

   When TLS is used with EAP, additional records are sent after the
   ChangeCipherSpec protocol message, effectively creating an extended
   handshake before the application layer data can be sent.  Each EapMsg
   handshake record contains exactly one EAP message.  Using EAP for
   client authentication allows TLS to be used with various AAA back-end
   servers such as RADIUS or Diameter.

   TLS with EAP may be used for securing a data connection such as HTTP
   or POP3, where the ability of EAP to work with backend servers can
   remove that burden from the application layer.

   This document is a protocol model, rather than a full protocol
   specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-tee-pm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nir-tee-pm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nir-tee-pm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.orgFrom [email-masked] Fri Feb 23 11:11:14 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-vsm-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Vendor Specific Option
	Author(s)	: V. Devarapalli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-vsm-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-2-23
	
There is a need for vendor specific extensions to Mobility Header
   messages so that Mobile IPv6 vendors are able to extend the protocol
   for research or deployment purposes.  This document defines a new
   vendor specific mobility option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-vsm-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip6-vsm-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-vsm-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
	Author(s)	: D. Cooper
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-08.txt
	Pages		: 144
	Date		: 2007-2-23
	
This memo profiles the X.509 v3 certificate and X.509 v2 certificate
   revocation list (CRL) for use in the Internet.  An overview of this
   approach and model are provided as an introduction.  The X.509 v3
   certificate format is described in detail, with additional
   information regarding the format and semantics of Internet name
   forms.  Standard certificate extensions are described and two
   Internet-specific extensions are defined.  A set of required
   certificate extensions is specified.  The X.509 v2 CRL format is
   described in detail along with standard and Internet-specific
   extensions.  An algorithm for X.509 certification path validation is
   described.  An ASN.1 module and examples are provided in the
   appendices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3280bis-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce