Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol (iMIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-2-21
	
This document, iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol
   (iMIP), specifies a binding from the iCalendar Transport-independent
   Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to Internet email-based transports.
   Calendaring entries defined by the iCalendar Object Model (iCAL) are
   composed using constructs from RFC 2822, RFC 2045, RFC 2046,
   RFC 2047 and RFC 2049.

   This document is a product of Calendaring and Scheduling Standards
   Simplification (calsify) working group. More information about the
   IETF CALSIFY working group activities can be found on the IETF web
   site at <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsify-charter.html>.

   The issue tracker for the Calsify WG is located at:
    <http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify>

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce