Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xia-netlmm-fmip-mnagno-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile Node Agnostic Fast Handovers for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename	: draft-xia-netlmm-fmip-mnagno-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-20
	
   In the current Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) proposals, the mobile nodes
   do not implement any mobility management protocol.  This document
   proposes an enhancement to PMIPv6 protocol in order to improve Layer
   3 handover performance through borrowing some ideas from FMIPv6
   protocol and using IEEE 802.21 triggers.  It proposes to use FMIP
   PAR-NAR signaling to establish a tunnel and PAR uses this tunnel to
   send MN's packets to NAR during handover.  FMIP PAR-NAR signaling
   depends on the predictive and reactive modes of handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-fmip-mnagno-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-xia-netlmm-fmip-mnagno-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-fmip-mnagno-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce