Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thubert-nina-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network In Node Advertisement
	Author(s)	: P. Thubert, et al.
	Filename	: draft-thubert-nina-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2007-2-28
	
   The Internet is evolving to become a more ubiquitous network, driven
   by the low prices of wireless routers and access points and by the
   users' requirements of connectivity anytime and anywhere.  For that
   reason, a cloud of nodes connected by wireless technology is being
   created at the edge of the Internet.  This cloud is called a MANEMO
   Fringe Stub (MFS).  It is expected that networking in the MFS will be
   highly unmanaged and ad-hoc, but at the same time will need to offer
   excellent service availability.  The NEMO Basic Support protocol
   could be used to provide global reachability for a mobile access
   network within the MFS and the Tree-Discovery mechanism could be used
   to avoid the formation of loops in this highly unmanaged structure.
   Since Internet connectivity in mobile scenarios can be costly,
   limited or unavailable, there is a need to enable local routing
   between the Mobile Routers within a portion of the MFS.  This form of
   local routing is useful for Route Optimization (RO) between Mobile
   Routers that are communicating directly in a portion of the MFS.

   NINA is the second of a 2-passes routing protocol; a first pass, Tree
   Discovery, builds a loop-less structure -a tree-, and the second
   pass, NINA, exposes the Mobile Network Prefixes (MNPs) up the tree.
   The protocol operates as a multi-hop extension of Neighbor Discovery
   (ND), to populate TD-based trees with prefixes, and establish routes
   towards the MNPs down the tree, from the root-MR towards the MR that
   owns the prefix, whereas the default route is oriented towards the
   root-MR.

   The NINA protocol introduces a new option in the ND Neighbor
   Advertisement (NA), the Network In Node Option (NINO).  An NA with
   NINO(s) is called a NINA (Network In Node Advertisement).  NINA is
   designed for a hierarchical model where an embedded network is
   abstracted as a Host for the upper level of network From [email-masked] Wed Feb 28 16:03:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hautakorpi-p2psip-peer-protocol-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Peer Protocol for P2PSIP Networks
	Author(s)	: J. Hautakorpi, G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-hautakorpi-p2psip-peer-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-28
	
   This document describes the P2PSIP Peer Protocol that is used between
   the peers in P2PSIP networks.  The described Peer Protocol is not an
   entirely new protocol, it is a combination of the new SIP method,
   LOCSER, and the well-defined, XML-based body.

   Note: At the current moment, the purpose of this document is just to
   present a relatively high level abstraction from the Peer Protocol,
   rather than give a very detailed description.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hautakorpi-p2psip-peer-protocol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hautakorpi-p2psip-peer-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hautakorpi-p2psip-peer-protocol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	habstraction.
   With NINA, a Mobile Router presents its sub-tree to its parent as an
   embedded network and hides the inner topology and movements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nina-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-thubert-nina-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nina-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce