Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-takacs-asym-bw-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: GMPLS RSVP-TE extension in support of bidirectional LSPs with 
	Author(s)	: A. Takacs, et al.
	Filename	: draft-takacs-asym-bw-lsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   GMPLS provides general connection control functionality supporting 
   different network technologies. This memo specifies a further 
   generalization to support bidirectional LSPs with asymmetric 
   requirements. The extension improves the flexibility of bidirectional 
   LSP establishment and at the same time simplifies the control and 
   management of asymmetric services.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takacs-asym-bw-lsp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-takacs-asym-bw-lsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-takacs-asym-bw-lsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 27 16:10:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements and Implementation Options for
                          the Multiple Line Appearance Feature using 
                          the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Johnston, et al.
	Filename	: draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   This document describes the requirements for implementation of a
   group telephony feature commonly known as Bridged Line Appearance
   (BLA) or Multiple Line Appearance, or Shared Call/Line Appearance
   (SCA).  When implemented using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP),
   it is referred to as Multiple Appearances.  This feature is commonly
   offered in the IP Centrex services and IP-PBX offerings and is likely
   to be implemented on SIP IP telephones and SIP feature servers used
   in a business environment.  This document lists requirements and
   compares implementation options for this feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-complFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 27 16:10:45 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dokaspar-6lowpan-routreq-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Design Goals and Requirements for 6LoWPAN Mesh Routing
	Author(s)	: D. Kaspar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-dokaspar-6lowpan-routreq-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   This document defines the problem statement, design goals, and
   requirements for mesh routing in low-power wireless personal area
   networks (LoWPANs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dokaspar-6lowpan-routreq-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dokaspar-6lowpan-routreq-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dokaspar-6lowpan-routreq-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce