Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simple Authentication and Security Layer Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Using GSS-API Mechanisms in SASL: The GS2 Mechanism Family
	Author(s)	: S. Josefsson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-06.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-2-9
	
This document describes how to use a Generic Security Service
   Application Program Interface (GSS-API) mechanism in the the Simple
   Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) framework.  This is done by
   defining a new SASL mechanism family, called GS2.  This mechanism
   family offers a number of improvements over the previous SASL/GSS-API
   mechanism: it is more general, uses fewer messages for the
   authentication phase in some cases, and supports a SASL-specific
   notion of channel binding.

   See <http://josefsson.org/sasl-gs2-*/> for more information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents wFrom [email-masked] Fri Feb 09 19:01:36 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Metrics for the Evaluation of Congestion Control Mechanisms
	Author(s)	: S. Floyd
	Filename	: draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-07.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-2-9
	
This document discusses the metrics to be considered in an
    evaluation of new or modified congestion control mechanisms for the
    Internet.  These include metrics for the evaluation of new transport
    protocols, of proposed modifications to TCP, of application-level
    congestion control, and of Active Queue Management (AQM) mechanisms
    in the router.  This document is the first in a series of documents
    aimed at improving the models that we use in the evaluation of
    transport protocols.

    This document is a product of the Transport Modeling Research Group
    (TRMG), and has received detailed feedback from many members of the
    Research Group (RG).  As the document tries to make clear, there is
    not necessarily a consensus within the research community (or the
    IETF community, the vendor community, the operations community, or
    any other community) about the metrics that congestion control
    mechanisms should be designed to optimize, in terms of tradeoffs
    between throughput and delay, fairness between competing flows, and
    the like.  However, we believe that there is a clear consensus that
    congestion control mechanisms should be evaluated in terms of
    tradeoffs between a range of metrics, rather than in terms of
    optimizing for a single metric.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-07.txt".

A list of InterFrom [email-masked] Fri Feb 09 19:01:36 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mahesh-persist-timeout-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions  
	Author(s)	: M. Jethanandani, M. Bashyam
	Filename	: draft-mahesh-persist-timeout-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-2-9

   This informational document describes how a connection can get stuck
   in persist state and its implication on the system if there is no
   mechanism to timeout this state.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahesh-persist-timeout-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mahesh-persist-timeout-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mahesh-persist-timeout-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Enhanced Route Optimization for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: J. Arkko, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt
	Pages		: 60
	Date		: 2007-2-9
	
This document specifies an enhanced version of Mobile IPv6 route
   optimization, providing lower handoff delays, increased security, and
   reduced signaling overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce