Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-korhonen-mobopts-mobility-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IP Mobility and Policy Control
	Author(s)	: J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-korhonen-mobopts-mobility-policy-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-2-28
	
   The IETF has developed many IP Mobility protocols, some of which have
   been successfully deployed.  There has also been work done on
   enabling fast and efficient handovers at L3 and extensions to access
   control protocols to enable fast handovers.  One aspect that has not
   been considered so far is the policies that a user is subjected to
   when accessing a subscribed network.  These policies, defined by the
   network operator, have a significant impact on the user's mobility
   experience.  This document aims to provide a discussion document on
   policy control and IP Mobility in controlled operator networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mobopts-mobility-policy-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-korhonen-mobopts-mobility-policy-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mobopts-mobility-policy-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce