Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-russert-netlmm-hmap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical Mobility Anchor Points (HMAPs) for Network Localized Mobility Mangement (NETLMM)
	Author(s)	: S. Russert, F. Templin
	Filename	: draft-russert-netlmm-hmap-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-2-21
	
   The Mobility Anchor Point (MAP) for Network Localized Mobility
   Management (NETLMM) is a single point of failure for the Localized
   Mobility Management Domain (LMMD) and a focal point for all mobile
   node (MN) traffic.  These shortcomings can be addressed by
   distributing the MAP function equally among the Access Routers (ARs)
   in the LMMD and deploying hierarchically organized supporting nodes
   in the backhaul network.  This document specifies a Hierarchical MAP
   (HMAP) and its use in operational delployments that support traffic
   distribution and fault tolerance.  Solutions for both IPv4 and IPv6
   are given.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-russert-netlmm-hmap-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-russert-netlmm-hmap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-russert-netlmm-hmap-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit differentFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 21 10:54:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
	Author(s)	: G. Huston, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-04.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2007-2-21
	
This document defines a standard profile for X.509 certificates for
   the purposes of supporting validation of assertions of "right-to-use"
   of an Internet Number Resource (IP Addresses and Autonomous System
   Numbers).  This profile is used to convey the issuer's authorization
   of the subject to be regarded as the current holder of a "right-of-
   use" of the IP addresses and AS numbers that are described in the
   associated Resource Certificate.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME co behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce