Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Geolocation Policy: A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences for Location Information
	Author(s)	: H. Schulzrinne, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-11.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2007-2-2
	
This document defines an authorization policy language for controling
   access to location information.  It extends the Common Policy
   authorization framework to provide location-specific access control.
   More specifically, this document defines condition elements specific
   to location information in order to restrict access based on the
   current location of the Target.  Furthermore, it offers location-
   specific transformation elements to reduce the granularity of the
   returned location information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple mFrom [email-masked] Fri Feb 02 16:09:40 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Delay-Tolerant Networking Previous Hop Insertion Block
	Author(s)	: S. Symington
	Filename	: draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-2-2
	
This document defines an extension block that may be used with the
   Bundle Protocol [2] within the context of a Delay-Tolerant Network
   architecture [4].  This Previous Hop Insertion Block is designed to
   be inserted by a forwarding node to provide information to its next-
   hop receiving node.  This block is always removed from the bundle by
   the receiving node so that it's duration within the bundle lasts for
   exactly one hop.  It provides a general insertion capability to
   enable any node that forwards a bundle to insert an arbitrary record
   (or records) of information into the bundle.  While this block is
   defined to provide an arbitrary insertion capability, this
   specification also defines two specific, mandatory, information
   record formats for the information that may be carried in the
   Previous Hop Insertion block.  Using these mandatory information
   record formats, an insertion block may be used to carry the
   inserting/forwarding node's endpoint ID (EID), which may be required
   in some circumstances to support certain routing protocols (e.g.,
   flood routing).  This document defines the format and processing of
   this Previous Hop Insertion Block.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found inFrom [email-masked] Fri Feb 02 16:09:40 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Autonomous System Confederations for BGP
	Author(s)	: P. Traina, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-06.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-2-2
	
The Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is an inter-autonomous system
   routing protocol designed for Transmission Control Protocol/Internet
   Protocol (TCP/IP) networks.  BGP requires that all BGP speakers
   within a single autonomous system (AS) must be fully meshed.  This
   represents a serious scaling problem that has been well documented in
   a number of proposals.

   This document describes an extension to BGP which may be used to
   create a confederation of autonomous systems that is represented as a
   single autonomous system to BGP peers external to the confederation,
   thereby removing the "full mesh" requirement.  The intention of this
   extension is to aid in policy administration and reduce the
   management complexity of maintaining a large autonomous system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-complFrom [email-masked] Fri Feb 02 16:09:40 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mehta-rmt-flute-iop-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: FLUTE Interoperability Testing Guidelines
	Author(s)	: H. Mehta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mehta-rmt-flute-iop-07.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-2-2
	
This document describes a possible testing strategy for
   interoperability among implementations of the File Delivery over
   Unidirectional Transport (FLUTE) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mehta-rmt-flute-iop-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mehta-rmt-flute-iop-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mehta-rmt-flute-iop-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce