Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fanf-smtp-rfc1845bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SMTP service extensions for transaction checkpointing
	Author(s)	: T. Finch
	Filename	: draft-fanf-smtp-rfc1845bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This memo describes the SMTP service extension for checkpoint/resume,
   which allows a client to recover from a lost connection to the server
   without having to repeat all of the commands and message content sent
   prior to the interruption, and with less risk of duplicated messages.
   It also includes an updated specification of the predecessor SMTP
   service extension for checkpoint/restart.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fanf-smtp-rfc1845bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mmpliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce