Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-worley-sipping-forking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A New Forking Mechanism for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: D. Worley
	Filename	: draft-worley-sipping-forking-02.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
The rules for SIP proxies are organized so that when a UAC sends an
   out-of-dialog request, even if the request is forked to a number of
   UASs, (usually) only one UAS will accept the request, and only the
   final response from that UAS will be returned to the UAC.  This
   forking mechanism is optimal for an INVITE intended to connect one
   human user with another human uses, but is poor for requests that
   have a "one to many" nature, especially PUBLISH and SUBSCRIBE
   requests, but also including some INVITEs.  This document proposes an
   alternative forking mechanism that better supports "one to many"
   requests, and that mechanism be the standardized meaning of the
   (existing but weakly specified) "Request-Disposition: no-cancel,
   parallel" header.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worley-sipping-forking-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-worley-sipping-forking-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-worley-sipping-forking-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpaFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-cap-10.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to OSPF for Advertising Optional Router Capabilities
	Author(s)	: A. Lindem, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-cap-10.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
It is useful for routers in an OSPFv2 or OSPFv3 routing domain to
   know the capabilities of their neighbors and other routers in the
   routing domain.  This draft proposes extensions to OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
   for advertising optional router capabilities.  A new Router
   Information (RI) Link State Advertisement (LSA) is proposed for this
   purpose.  In OSPFv2, the RI LSA will be implemented with a new opaque
   LSA type ID.  In OSPFv3, the RI LSA will be implemented with a new
   LSA type function code.  In both protocols, the RI LSA can be
   advertised at any of the defined flooding scopes (link, area, or AS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-cap-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ospf-cap-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-cap-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been sFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-l1vpn-enhanced-mode-analysis-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Analysis of the Enhanced Mode in Layer One Virtual Private Networks (L1VPNs)
	Author(s)	: D. Li, et al.
	Filename	: draft-li-l1vpn-enhanced-mode-analysis-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This document presents detailed information with respect to the four 
   sub-models of the Layer One Virtual Private Network (L1VPN) enhanced 
   mode. Each sub-model is evaluated from different points of view, such 
   as Topology Confidentiality, scalability, and reliability. The 
   requirements on GMPLS to support each sub-model of the L1VPN enhanced 
   mode are also discussed in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-l1vpn-enhanced-mode-analysis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-li-l1vpn-enhanced-mode-analysis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-li-l1vpn-enhanced-mode-analysis-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.From [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-worley-sip-dialog-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Guidelines for Implementing the Dialog Event Package in User Agents
	Author(s)	: D. Worley
	Filename	: draft-worley-sip-dialog-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This document sets out guidelines for how Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) user agents (UAs) should implement the dialog event package in
   order to be usable in systems that implement end-point controlled
   call-control (EPCC) features.  The guidelines are in addition to the
   basic requirements for dialog event package implementation in RFC
   3265 and RFC 4235.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worley-sip-dialog-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-worley-sip-dialog-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-worley-sip-dialog-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the From [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP)
	Author(s)	: T. Clausen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-01.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This document describes a 1-hop and symmetric 2-hop neighborhood
   discovery protocol (NHDP) for mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures
	Author(s)	: E. Allman, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dkim-base-09.txt
	Pages		: 80
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) defines a domain-level
   authentication framework for email using public-key cryptography and
   key server technology to permit verification of the source and
   contents of messages by either Mail Transfer Agents (MTAs) or Mail
   User Agents (MUAs).  The ultimate goal of this framework is to permit
   a signing domain to assert responsibility for a message, thus
   protecting message signer identity and the integrity of the messages
   they convey while retaining the functionality of Internet email as it
   is known today.  Protection of email identity may assist in the
   global control of "spam" and "phishing".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-base-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dkim-base-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-base-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavioFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SMTP extension for internationalized email address
	Author(s)	: J. Yao, W. Mao
	Filename	: draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
Internationalized email address includes two parts, the local part
   and the domain part.  The ways email addresses are used by protocols
   are different from the ways domain names are used.  The most critical
   difference is that emails are delivered through a chain of peering
   clients and servers while domain names are resolved by name servers
   by looking up their own tables.  In addition to this, email transport
   protocols SMTP and ESMTP provide a negotiation mechanism through
   which clients can make decisions for further processing.  This
   document specifies the use of SMTP extension for internationalized
   email address delivery.  It also mentions the backward compatible
   mechanism for downgrade procedure, as specified in an associated
   specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-10.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Bootstrap Router (BSR) Mechanism for PIM
	Author(s)	: N. Bhaskar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-10.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This document specifies the Bootstrap Router (BSR) mechanism
     for the class of multicast routing protocols in the PIM
     (Protocol Independent Multicast) family that use the concept
     of a Rendezvous Point as a means for receivers to discover the
     sources that send to a particular multicast group.  BSR is one
     way that a multicast router can learn the set of group-to-RP
     mappings required in order to function.  The mechanism is
     dynamic, largely self-configuring, and robust to router
     failure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate thFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) SEARCH
	Author(s)	: J. Reschke, et al.
	Filename	: draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt
	Pages		: 58
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This document specifies a set of methods, headers, properties and
   content-types composing WebDAV SEARCH, an application of the HTTP/1.1
   protocol to efficiently search for DAV resources based upon a set of
   client-supplied criteria.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session Policies
	Author(s)	: V. Hilt, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
Proxy servers play a central role as an intermediary in the Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) as they define and impact policies on call
   routing, rendezvous, and other call features.  This document
   specifies a framework for SIP session policies that provides a
   standard mechanism by which a proxy can define or influence policies
   on sessions, such as the codecs or media types to be used.  It
   defines a model, an overall architecture and new protocol mechanisms
   for session policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Relay Chaining in DHCPv4
	Author(s)	: B. Joshi, P. Kurapati
	Filename	: draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
   DHCP Relay Agents eliminate the necessity of having a DHCP server on
   each physical network.  DHCPv4 assumes that there is always only one
   Relay Agent between DHCP clients and DHCP server.  In certain network
   configurations, a DHCP server may be multiple subnets away from the
   DHCP client and multiple Relay Agents may be configured to relay DHCP
   messages to and from DHCP client.  Such configuration can be
   supported only when each Relay Agent adds certain Information to DHCP
   messages before relaying them.  This additional information helps in
   relaying the DHCP reply back to the DHCP client through the same
   path.  This mechanism is often referred as Relay Chaining.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  DiFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-edwards-urn-smpte-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE)
	Author(s)	: T. Edwards
	Filename	: draft-edwards-urn-smpte-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) for
   naming persistent resources that SMPTE produces or manages.  A
   subnamespace for Universal Labels is specifically described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-edwards-urn-smpte-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-edwards-urn-smpte-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-edwards-urn-smpte-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Definitions of Managed Objects for Mobile IP UDP Tunneling
	Author(s)	: H. Sjostrand
	Filename	: draft-sjostrand-mip4-udptunnel-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with 
   network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.  In 
   particular, it describes managed objects used for managing the Mobile 
   Node, Foreign Agent and Home Agent when Mobile IP Traversal of 
   Network Address Translation (NAT) Devices are used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjostrand-mip4-udptunnel-mib-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-sjostrand-mip4-udptunnel-mib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sjostrand-mip4-udptunnel-mib-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically rFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
	Author(s)	: G. Huston, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-03.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This document defines a standard profile for X.509 certificates for
   the purposes of supporting validation of assertions of "right-to-use"
   of an Internet Number Resource (IP Addresses and Autonomous System
   Numbers).  This profile is used to convey the issuer's authorization
   of the subject to be regarded as the current holder of a "right-of-
   use" of the IP addresses and AS numbers that are described in the
   associated Resource Certificate.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enaFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 13 16:02:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Threat Analysis for 802.11 Deployments
	Author(s)	: S. Kelly, C. Clancy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
   Early Wireless LAN (WLAN) deployments feature a "fat" Access Point
   (AP) which serves as a standalone interface between the wired and
   wireless network segments.  However, this model raises scaling,
   mobility, and manageability issues, and the CAPWAP protocol is being
   developed in reponse.  CAPWAP effectively splits the fat AP
   functionality into two network elements, and the communication
   channel between these components may traverse potentially hostile
   hops.  This document analyzes the security exposure resulting from
   the introduction of CAPWAP, and summarizes the associated security
   considerations for CAPWAP implementations and deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will neeck" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce