Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF protocol extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-02.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
There are various circumstances where it is highly desirable for a 
   Path Computation Client (PCC) to be able to dynamically and 
   automatically discover a set of Path Computation Elements (PCE), 
   along with some of information that can be used for PCE selection.
   When the PCE is a Label Switching Router (LSR) participating in the 
   Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), or even a server participating 
   passively in the IGP, a simple and efficient way to discover PCEs 
   consists of using IGP flooding. For that purpose, this document 
   defines extensions to the Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) routing 
   protocol for the advertisement of PCE Discovery information within an 
   OSPF area or within the entire OSPF routing domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce