Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ecmp-bcp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Avoiding Equal Cost Multipath Treatment in MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: G. Swallow, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ecmp-bcp-03.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-2-15
	
This document describes the Equal Cost Multipath (ECMP) behavior of
   currently deployed MPLS networks. This document makes best practice
   recommendations for anyone defining an application to run over an
   MPLS network that wishes to avoid the reordering that can result from
   transmission of different packets from the same flow over multiple
   different equal cost paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ecmp-bcp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-ecmp-bcp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ecmp-bcp-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME cFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 15 19:04:40 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Private Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
                          Proxy-to-Proxy Extensions for Supporting the 
                          PacketCable Distributed Call Signaling Architecture
	Author(s)	: F. Andreasen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2007-2-15
	
In order to deploy a residential telephone service at very large
   scale across different domains, it is necessary for trusted elements
   owned by different service providers to exchange trusted information
   that conveys customer-specific information and expectations about the
   parties involved in the call.  This document describes private
   extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) [RFC3261] for
   supporting the exchange of customer information and billing
   information between trusted entities in the PacketCable Distributed
   Call Signaling Architecture.  These extensions provide mechanisms for
   access network coordination to prevent theft of service, customer
   originated trace of harassing calls, support for operator services
   and emergency services, and support for various other regulatory
   issues.  The use of the extensions is only applicable within closed
   administrative domains, or among federations of administrative
   domains with previously agreed-upon policies where coordination of
   charging and other functions is required.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/sFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 15 19:04:40 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fairhurst-dccp-serv-codes-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The DCCP Service Code
	Author(s)	: G. Fairhurst
	Filename	: draft-fairhurst-dccp-serv-codes-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-2-15
	
This document describes the usage of Service Codes by the Datagram 
   Congestion Control Protocol, RFC 4340. Service Codes provide a method 
   to identify the intended service/application to process a DCCP 
   Connection Request. This provides improved flexibility in the use and 
   assignment of port numbers for connection multiplexing. The DCCP 
   Service Code can also enable more explicit coordination of services 
   behind NATs and firewalls. This document motivates the setting of 
   Service Codes by applications, rather than assigning a default 
   Service Code value of zero.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-dccp-serv-codes-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-fairhurst-dccp-serv-codes-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-dccp-serv-codes-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been splFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 15 19:04:40 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ForCES Transport Mapping Layer (TML) Service Primitives
	Author(s)	: W. Wang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp-01.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2007-2-15
	
This document specifies Transport Mapping Layer (TML) Service 
     Primitives for Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES). 
     Based on the service primitives, TML services that are provided by 
     TML to ForCES Protocol Layer (PL) are standardized. To define the 
     primitives, TML properties represented as TML events, TML attributes, 
     and TML capabilities are also specified in the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below isompliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce