Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Nodes and Multiple Interfaces in IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis of Multihoming in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: N. Montavont, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
Mobile IPv6 as specified in RFC3775 [1] allows a mobile node to
   maintain its IPv6 communications while moving between subnets.  This
   document investigates configurations where a mobile node running
   Mobile IPv6 is multihomed.  The use of multiple addresses is foreseen
   to provide ubiquitous, permanent and fault-tolerant access to the
   Internet, particularly on mobile nodes which are more prone to
   failure or sudden lack of connectivity.  However, Mobile IPv6
   currently lacks support for such multihomed nodes.  The purpose of
   this document is to detail all the issues arising through the
   operation of Mobile IPv6 on multihomed mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail rFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 27 19:03:38 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Carrying a Contract Identifier in the PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) 
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, R. Jacob
	Filename	: draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) based architecture can be used for 
   computing Traffic Engineered Label Switched Paths (TE LSP) that 
   traverse multiple Autonomous Systems (AS) in MultiProtocol Label 
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. This requires 
   communication between PCEs in each AS, based upon on the PCE 
   communication Protocol (PCEP). When ASes belong to distinct service 
   providers, a per-service negotiation and activation procedure may be 
   required before starting PCE based path computation. For the sake of 
   illustration, the IPSphere Forum (IPSF) is currently specifying an 
   architecture so as to automate the negotiation and activation of such 
   an inter-provider TE LSP service. The result of such negotiation is a 
   per-service contract identifier that needs to be carried in PCEP, so 
   that PCEs can apply inter-provider path computation policies. For 
   that purpose, this draft defines an extension to the PCEP protocol so 
   as to carry a contract ID in request messages. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce