Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtbamboo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Bamboo-based DHT for Resource Lookup in P2PSIP
	Author(s)	: M. Zangrilli, D. Bryan
	Filename	: draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtbamboo-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   This document describes how a structured peer-to-peer algorithm is
   used for resource lookup by a P2PSIP Peer Protocol.  Specifically,
   this work describes how to integrate a DHT based on Bamboo with dSIP,
   a proposed P2PSIP Peer Protocol.  This document extends the dSIP
   draft to provide one possible implementation of a pluggable DHT
   algorithm.

   This is early work to demonstrate how alternative DHT algorithms can
   be plugged into the dSIP protocol.  Where appropriate, we compare the
   Bamboo DHT implementation to the Chord DHT implementation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtbamboo-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtbamboo-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zangrilli-p2psip-dsip-dhtbamboo-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce