Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transport Subsystem for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
	Author(s)	: D. Harrington, J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-05.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2006-12-14
	
This document defines a Transport Subsystem, extending the Simple
   Network Management Protocol (SNMP) architecture defined in RFC 3411.
   This document defines a subsystem to contain Transport Models,
   comparable to other subsystems in the RFC3411 architecture.  As work
   is being done to expand the transport to include secure transport
   such as SSH and TLS, using a subsystem will enable consistent design
   and modularity of such Transport Models.  This document identifies
   and describes some key aspects that need to be considered for any
   Transport Model for SNMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have beFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:48 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Point-to-Multipoint Multiprotocol Label 
                          Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) 
                          Management Information Base (MIB) module
	Author(s)	: A. Farrel, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for point-to-multipoint
   Multiprotocol Label Switching-based traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: AII Types for Aggregation
	Author(s)	: C. Metz, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
The signaling protocols used to establish point-to-point pseudowires
   include type-length-value (TLV) fields that identify pseudowire
   endpoints called attachment individual identifiers (AII). This
   document defines AII structures in the form of new AII type-length-
   value fields that support AII aggregation for improved scalability
   and VPN autodiscovery. It is envisioned that this would be useful in
   large inter-domain virtual private wire service networks where
   pseudowires are established between selected local and remote PE
   nodes based on customer need.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messaFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-sginfo-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Signalling Gateway (SG) Information (SGINFO) Support for Signalling User Adaptation Layers
	Author(s)	: B. Bidulock
	Filename	: draft-bidulock-sigtran-sginfo-06.txt,.ps,.pdf
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This Internet-Draft describes Signalling Gateway (SG) Information
  (SGINFO) for Signalling User Adaptation Protocols [M2UA], [M3UA],
  [SUA], [ISUA], [TUA], which permits supporting Signalling Gateways
  (SG) to convey additional Application Server (AS) support information
  to Application Server Processes (ASPs) activating for AS on the SG.
  This additional AS support information consists of information
  pertaining to the underlying SS7 Signalling Provider that otherwise
  would have to be statically configured at the Application Server
  Process (ASP) or exchanged between SG and ASP using a non-IETF defined
  protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-sginfo-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bidulock-sigtran-sginfo-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-sginfo-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit diFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:47 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ASCII Escaping of Unicode Characters
	Author(s)	: J. Klensin
	Filename	: draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
There are a number of circumstances in which an escape mechanism is
   needed in conjunction with a protocol to encode characters that
   cannot be represented or transmitted directly.  With ASCII coding the
   traditional escape has been either the decimal or hexadecimal offset
   of the character, written in a variety of different ways.  The move
   to Unicode, where characters occupy two or more octets and may be
   coded in several different forms, has further complicated the
   question of escapes.  This document discusses some options now in use
   and makes a proposal for general use in new IETF protocols and
   protocols that are now being internationalized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especiFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:50 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SS7 TCAP-User Adaptation Layer (TUA)
	Author(s)	: B. Bidulock
	Filename	: draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-05.txt,.ps,.pdf
	Pages		: 157
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This document defines a protocol for the transport of any SS7 TCAP-
  User signalling (e.g, INAP, MAP, etc.) over IP using the Stream
  Control Transport Protocol [SCTP].  The protocol should be modular and
  symmetric, to allow it to work in diverse architectures, such as a
  Signalling Gateway and IP Signalling End-point architecture.  Protocol
  elements are added to allow seamless operation between peers in the
  SS7 and IP domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME coFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:53 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-composite-group-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Multicast IP Security Composite Cryptographic Groups
	Author(s)	: G. Gross, H. Cruickshank
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-composite-group-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
The Multicast IP Security extension architecture [Weis] implicitly 
   assumes a basic group endpoint population that shares homogeneous 
   cryptographic capabilities and security policies. In practice, large-
   scale cryptographic groups may contain a heterogeneous endpoint 
   population that can not be accommodated by that basic multicast IPsec 
   architecture. For example, some endpoints may not have been upgraded 
   to handle the successor algorithm for one that is being retired (e.g. 
   SHA1 transition to SHA-ng). Group deployments that span multiple 
   legal jurisdictions may have a different security policy in each 
   jurisdiction (e.g. key strength). This document defines the 
   "composite cryptographic group" IP security architecture capability. 
   A composite cryptographic group allows multicast IPsec applications 
   to transparently interact with the single logical group that is 
   formed by the union of one or more basic cryptographic groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-composite-group-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-composite-group-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-composite-group-01.txt"From [email-masked] Thu Jan 18 15:57:26 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:50:01 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cui-ccamp-te-loose-reopt-local-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Reoptimization of Multiprotocol Label 
                          Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) 
                          loosely routed Label Switch Path (LSP) Locally
	Author(s)	: C. Ying, et al.
	Filename	: draft-cui-ccamp-te-loose-reopt-local-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-1-18
	
   This document defines a mechanism for the local reoptimization of
   loosely routed MPLS and GMPLS (Generalized Multiprotocol Label
   Switching) Traffic Engineering (TE) LSPs signaled with RSVP-TE.This
   behavior of reoptimization is happened at loose node ,but not the
   ingress node .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-ccamp-te-loose-reopt-local-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-cui-ccamp-te-loose-reopt-local-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cui-ccamp-te-loose-reopt-local-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce