Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transport Subsystem for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
	Author(s)	: D. Harrington, J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-06.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2007-2-16
	
This document defines a Transport Subsystem, extending the Simple
   Network Management Protocol (SNMP) architecture defined in RFC 3411.
   This document defines a subsystem to contain Transport Models,
   comparable to other subsystems in the RFC3411 architecture.  As work
   is being done to expand the transport to include secure transport
   such as SSH and TLS, using a subsystem will enable consistent design
   and modularity of such Transport Models.  This document identifies
   and describes some key aspects that need to be considered for any
   Transport Model for SNMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce