Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eai-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Overview and Framework for Internationalized Email
	Author(s)	: J. Klensin, Y. Ko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-eai-framework-05.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
Full use of electronic mail throughout the world requires that people
   be able to use their own names, written correctly in their own
   languages and scripts, as mailbox names in email addresses.  This
   document introduces a series of specifications that define mechanisms
   and protocol extensions needed to fully support internationalized
   email addresses.  These changes include an SMTP extension and
   extension of
   document set also includes discussion of key assumptions and issues
   in deploying fully internationalized email.
 email header syntax to accommodate UTF-8 data.  The

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-framework-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-eai-framework-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-framework-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have beenFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:53 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2ua-ss7test-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SS7 MTP2-User Adaptation Layer (M2UA) SS7 Test Specifications M2UA-SS7TEST
	Author(s)	: B. Bidulock
	Filename	: draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2ua-ss7test-03.txt,.ps,.pdf
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This Internet-Draft provides information for the Internet community
  on the implementation of test cases for testing the SS7 MTP2-User
  Adaptation Layer [M2UA] Signalling Gateway (SG) based on the
  conformance test specifications for SS7 MTP Level 2 [Q.780], [Q.781],
  [M2PATEST07].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2ua-ss7test-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2ua-ss7test-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2ua-ss7test-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII versFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-imdn-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Instant Message Disposition Notification
	Author(s)	: E. Burger, H. Khartabil
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-imdn-03.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
Instant Messaging (IM) refers to the transfer of messages between
   users in real-time.  This document provides a mechanism whereby
   endpoints can request Instant Message Disposition Notifications
   (IMDN), including delivery, processing and read notifications, for
   page-mode instant messages.

   The Common Profile for Instant Messaging (CPIM) data format specified
   in RFC 3862 is extended with new header fields that enable endpoints
   to request IMDNs.  A new message format is also defined to convey
   IMDNs.

   This document also describes how SIP entities behave using this
   extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-imdn-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-simple-imdn-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-imdn-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. dFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Mobile IPv4 Fast Handovers
	Author(s)	: R. Koodli, C. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-03.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This document adapts the Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers [1] to
    improve delay and packet loss resulting from Mobile IPv4 handover
    operations.   Specifically, this document addresses movement
    detection, IP address configuration and location update latencies
    during a handover.   For reducing the IP address configuration 
    latency, the document proposes that the new Care-of Address is 
    always made to be the new access router's IP address.   Additional
    mechanisms may be defined in the future versions of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messaFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:55 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Publication of Partial Presence Information
	Author(s)	: M. Lonnfors, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-06.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extension for Event State
   Publication describes a mechanism with which a presence user agent is
   able to publish presence information to a presence agent.  Using the
   Presence Information Data Format (PIDF), each presence publication
   contains full state, regardless of how much of that information has
   actually changed since the previous update.  As a consequence,
   updating a sizeable presence document with small changes bears a
   considerable overhead and is therefore inefficient.  Especially with
   low bandwidth and high latency links, this can constitue a
   considerable burden to the system.  This memo defines a solution that
   aids in reducing the impact of those constraints and increases
   transport efficiency by introducing a mechanism that allows for
   publication of partial presence information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utilFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:53 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-as4bytes-13.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space
	Author(s)	: Q. Vohra, E. Chen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-as4bytes-13.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
Currently the Autonomous System number is encoded as a two-octet
   entity in BGP. This document describes extensions to BGP to carry the
   Autonomous System number as a four-octet entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-as4bytes-13.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-idr-as4bytes-13.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-as4bytes-13.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.