Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-routing-interlink-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: GMPLS Inter-Domain Routing in support of inter-domain links 
	Author(s)	: T. Otani, et al.
	Filename	: draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-routing-interlink-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   This draft states the problem of the current generalized multi-
   protocol label switching (GMPLS) routing in order to deal with inter-
   domain TE links for GMPLS inter-domain signaling. Since the GMPLS 
   signaling protocol introduces bi-directional label switched path 
   (LSP) creation mechanism, an ingress node (or a path computation 
   element) searches for the bidirectional route in the traffic 
   engineering database (TED). Considering the GMPLS inter-domain path 
   creation, the TED contains only outgoing TE information of inter-
   domain links and will not be able to confirm the validity of the 
   route.  In order to solve this issue, we describe the GMPLS inter-
   domain routing requirement and mechanism in support of exchanging of 
   inter-domain TE link information. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-routing-interlink-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-routing-interlink-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-routing-interlink-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce