Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-interaction-ind-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Private Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Service Interaction Indicator
	Author(s)	: Y. Shen
	Filename	: draft-shen-interaction-ind-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-2-26
	
In SIP-based networks, a SIP session MAY involve several application 
   servers on the originating and terminating side. In a certain case, 
   an application server needs to set some indications in SIP message to 
   indicate service information (what are invoked, what can be allowed 
   and what should blocked). This kind of information will be also 
   required for composition of SIP applications. There is a need to 
   provide indicators for service interaction between SIP application 
   servers or other SIP endpoints. 
    
   This document describes a mechanism of service interaction indicator 
   for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) that enhances service 
   interaction between SIP application servers in a trusted network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-interaction-ind-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-shen-interaction-ind-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shen-interaction-ind-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce