Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chowdhury-ikev2-additional-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additional Authentication Exchanges in the Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) Protocol
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, T. Mortsolf
	Filename	: draft-chowdhury-ikev2-additional-auth-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   The Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) protocol defines a way to establish
   IPsec security association between two end points.  Normally the
   protocol requires a single authentication step to complete the
   exchange and establish IPsec security association between the end
   points.  However, there are situations were more than one
   authentication exchange is required potentially with different
   authenticating domains.  It is also possible that multiple
   authentication steps are performed to authenticate the endpoints for
   different services with different traffic selectors.  This document
   proposes an extension to IKEv2 protocol to achieve this goal with a
   single IKE SA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-ikev2-additional-auth-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-chowdhury-ikev2-additional-auth-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-ikev2-additional-auth-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce