Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hellstrom-textpreview-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Text conversation with real-time preview
	Author(s)	: G. Hellstrom, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hellstrom-textpreview-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
This specification defines a method for presentation of a real-time
   text conversation.  The aim is to give the participants in a
   conversation a good opportunity to perceive the real-time flow of the
   conversation and also provide a display of the history of the
   conversation that makes it easy to read.  This is achieved by
   arranging the presentation of the conversation in separate areas for
   real-time text entries in creation versus completed text entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-textpreview-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hellstrom-textpreview-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-textpreview-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce