Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Robust Header Compression Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IKEv2 Extensions to Support Header Compression over IPsec (HCoIPsec)
	Author(s)	: R. Jasani, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-26
	
When using Header Compression (HC) schemes (e.g.  ROHC [ROHC]) in
   conjunction with IPsec [IPSEC] (i.e.  [HCOIPSEC]) a mechanism is
   needed to negotiate ROHC configuration parameters between end-points
   prior to operation.  Internet Key Exchange (IKE) is a mechanism which
   can be leveraged to handle these negotiations.  This document
   specifies extensions to Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2 [IKEV2]) that
   will allow ROHC and its associated configuration parameters to be
   negotiated for IPsec security associations (SAs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. doMIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce