Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fast Handovers for Mobile IPv6 Operation on Point-to-Point Links
	Author(s)	: F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename	: draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-2-20
	
   FMIPv6 standard currently assumes that the mobile nodes are connected
   to the access routers using a shared link and does not define the
   operation over Point-to-Point links.  In this document we define
   FMIPv6 operation over the Point-to-Point links.  A PAR advertises
   PrRtAdv including one or more aggregate prefixes of a NAR to an MN;
   The MN formulates it's provisional NCoAs with the aggregate
   prefix(es); The MN initiates FMIPv6 procedure including the
   provisional NCoAs.  Once detecting provisional NCoAs of the MN, the
   NAR assigns a unique prefix called the dedicated prefix to MN and the
   MN configures it's final NCoAs.  Both reactive and predictive modes
   of FMIPv6 are explained.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce