Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-matthews-p2psip-bootstrap-mechanisms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Bootstrap Mechanisms for P2PSIP
	Author(s)	: E. Cooper, et al.
	Filename	: draft-matthews-p2psip-bootstrap-mechanisms-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2007-2-26
	
   This document describes mechanisms that a peer can use to locate and
   establish a Peer Protocol connection to an admitting peer in order to
   join an overlay network.  In the first mechanism, the joining peer
   uses multicast to locate a bootstrap peer; in the second, the node
   uses one or more bootstrap servers to locate a bootstrap peer; in
   both cases, the bootstrap peer then proxies the request by the
   joining peer on to the admitting peer.  Each mechanism has its
   advantages and disadvantages, and a node can utilize both.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matthews-p2psip-bootstrap-mechanisms-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-matthews-p2psip-bootstrap-mechanisms-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-matthews-p2psip-bootstrap-mechanisms-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. doFrom [email-masked] Mon Feb 26 18:10:39 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-haddad-mipshop-tunneling-optimization-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IP Tunneling Optimization in a Mobile Environment
	Author(s)	: W. Haddad, et al.
	Filename	: draft-haddad-mipshop-tunneling-optimization-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-2-26

   This memo introduces a simple tunneling optimization mechanism, which
   removes the need for inserting an additional header in the IP packet.
   The main goals are to minimize the packet size, provide a simpler
   protocol design and a better efficiency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mipshop-tunneling-optimization-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-haddad-mipshop-tunneling-optimization-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mipshop-tunneling-optimization-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce