Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ICMP Extensions for MultiProtocol Label Switching
	Author(s)	: R. Bonica, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-08.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
This memo defines an extension object that can be appended to
   selected multi-part ICMP messages.  This extension permits Label
   Switching Routers to append MPLS information to ICMP messages, and
   has already been widely deployed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-icmp-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: L2VPN OAM Requirements and Framework
	Author(s)	: D. Mohan, A. Sajassi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-07.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
This draft provides framework and requirements for Layer 2 Virtual
Private Networks (L2VPN) Operation, Administration and Maintenance
(OAM). The OAM framework is intended to provide OAM layering across
L2VPN services, Pseudo Wires (PWs) and Packet Switched Network (PSN)
tunnels. The requirements are intended to identify OAM requirement
for L2VPN services (i.e. VPLS, VPWS, and IPLS). Furthermore, if
L2VPN services OAM requirements impose specific requirements on PW
OAM and/or PSN OAM, those specific PW and/or PSN OAM requirements
are also identified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so From [email-masked] Thu Feb 01 15:56:30 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsirtsis-nemov4-dynamic-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Prefix Allocation for NEMOv4
	Author(s)	: G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-tsirtsis-nemov4-dynamic-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
The base NEMOv4 specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 for
   mobile networks.  This specification defines a dynamic prefix
   allocation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-nemov4-dynamic-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-tsirtsis-nemov4-dynamic-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-nemov4-dynamic-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Document Shepherding from Working Group Last Call to Publication
	Author(s)	: H. Levkowetz, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-09.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
This document describes methodologies that have been designed to
   improve and facilitate IETF document flow processing.  It specifies a
   set of procedures under which a working group chair or secretary
   serves as the primary Document Shepherd for a document that has been
   submitted to the IESG for publication.  Before this, the Area
   Director responsible for the working group has traditionally filled
   the shepherding role.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documeFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 01 15:56:30 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-base-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)	: R. Moskowitz, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-base-07.txt
	Pages		: 104
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
This memo specifies the details of the Host Identity Protocol (HIP).
   HIP allows consenting hosts to securely establish and maintain shared
   IP-layer state, allowing separation of the identifier and locator
   roles of IP addresses, thereby enabling continuity of communications
   across IP address changes.  HIP is based on a Sigma-compliant Diffie-
   Hellman key exchange, using public-key identifiers from a new Host
   Identity name space for mutual peer authentication.  The protocol is
   designed to be resistant to Denial-of-Service (DoS) and Man-in-the-
   middle (MitM) attacks, and when used together with another suitable
   security protocol, such as Encapsulated Security Payload (ESP), it
   provides integrity protection and optional encryption for upper layer
   protocols, suchs as TCP and UDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-base-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-hip-base-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-base-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce