Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Mobile IPv4 RADIUS requirements
	Author(s)	: M. Nakhjiri, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
This document provides an applicability statement as well as a scope
   definition for the specification provided in the document "RADIUS
   Mobile IPv4 extension" and its future revisions hereby collectively
   referred to as [I-D.nakhjiri-radius-mip4].  The goal is to justify
   qualification of [I-D.nakhjiri-radius-mip4] as a IETF work item.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII versioFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 01 15:56:30 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for the XCON-DCON Synchronization Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Buono, et al.
	Filename	: draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
   The Distributed Conferencing (DCON) framework provides the means to
   distribute Centralized Conference (XCON) information by appropriately
   orchestrating a number of centralized focus entities (clouds).  The
   mechanism we propose to make each XCON cloud communicate with its
   related DCON peer is based on the use of some kind of XCON-DCON
   Synchronization Protocol (XDSP).  This document gives the
   requirements for XDSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which wilFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 01 15:56:30 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-romano-dcon-requirements-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Distributed Conferencing
	Author(s)	: A. Buono, et al.
	Filename	: draft-romano-dcon-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
   This document examines the requirements for Distributed Conferencing
   (DCON).  Separate documents will map the requirements to existing
   protocol primitives, define new protocol extensions, and introduce
   new protocols as needed.  Together, these documents will provide a
   guideline for building interoperable conferencing applications.  The
   current works in SIPPING and XCON working groups marginally address
   the matter, which is nonetheless considered as out-of-scope.  The
   requirements listed in this document are in part based on thoughts
   derived from the cited working groups activities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-romano-dcon-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (iFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 01 15:56:30 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wing-rtpsec-keying-eval-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Evaluation of SRTP Keying with SIP
	Author(s)	: F. Audet, D. Wing
	Filename	: draft-wing-rtpsec-keying-eval-02.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
Over a dozen incompatible mechanisms have been defined to key an
   Secure RTP (SRTP) media stream.  This document evaluates the keying
   mechanisms, concentrating on their interaction with SIP features and
   their security properties.

   This document is discussed on the rtpsec mailing list,
   <http://www.imc.org/ietf-rtpsec>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-rtpsec-keying-eval-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wing-rtpsec-keying-eval-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wing-rtpsec-keying-eval-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.From [email-masked] Thu Feb 01 15:56:33 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Diameter API
	Author(s)	: P. Calhoun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-01.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
The Diameter authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA)
   protocol provides support for peering AAA transactions across the
   Internet.  This document describes a standardized API for the
   Diameter protocol.  The API is defined for the C language.  The
   intent of the API is to foster source code portability across
   multiple programming platforms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-DraftFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 01 15:56:30 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chen-mip6-gprs-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement for MIPv6 Interactions with GPRS/UMTS Packet Filtering
	Author(s)	: X. Chen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-chen-mip6-gprs-07.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
This document provides an analysis of certain inter-working problems 
           between IPv6 nodes running Mobile IPv6, at least one of which is 
           connected to a  Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)  
           specified General Packet Radio Service/Universal Mobile Tele- 
           communications System (GPRS/UMTS) network. The inter-working problems            are caused by some specific packet filtering operations at the edge  
           of the GPRS/UMTS network which are applied to control access to the 
           GPRS/UMTS services and network resources. However, we believe that 
           other scenarios may exist in which similar packet filtering  
           operations may be applied and that similar problems would arise in 
           these more general scenarios. 
         
           The GPRS Gateway Support Node (GGSN) checks the source  address or  
           the destination address in the basic IPv6 header of incoming or  
           outgoing IP datagrams against a set of packet filtering information 
           established during the GPRS/UMTS session set-up. The packet filtering 
           information remains stable during the sessions and independent of 
           Mobile IP. When MIPv6 is activated by either end of the IPv6 mobile  
           nodes, the packet filtering  will fail to perform properly and  
           subsequently block the traffic due to the mismatch between the packet 
           filters and the current source address or destination address in the  
           basic IPv6 header of the IP datagrams to and from the IPv6 mobile  
           nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mip6-gprs-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://From [email-masked] Thu Feb 01 15:56:30 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Session-Specific Session Policies.
	Author(s)	: V. Hilt, G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
This specification defines a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) event
   package for session-specific policies.  This event package enables
   user agents to subscribe to session policies for a SIP session and to
   receive notifications if these policies change.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version oflementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce