Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Portable Symmetric Key Container
	Author(s)	: P. Hoyer, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-00.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
   This document specifies a shared secret token format for transport
   and provisioning of shared secrets (One Time Password (OTP) keys or
   symmetric cryptographic keys) to different types of strong
   authentication devices.  The standard token format enables
   enterprises to deploy best-of-breed solutions combining components
   from different vendors into the same infrastructure.

   This work is a joint effort by the members of OATH (Initiative for
   Open AuTHentication) to specify a format that can be freely
   distributed to the technical community.  The authors believe that a
   common and shared specification will facilitate adoption of two-
   factor authentication on the Internet by enabling interoperability
   between commercial and open-source implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce