Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pskim-fho-authbinding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Authorizing Binding Mechanism to Reduce Binding Latency during Mobile IPv6 Handover Procedure
	Author(s)	: P. Kim
	Filename	: draft-pskim-fho-authbinding-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-2-26

   In Mobile IPv6 based IEEE 802.16e wireless networks, to reduce 
   authorizing binding latency, the return routability procedure and 
   the binding update & acknowledgement procedure are defined newly 
   with parameters specified by information on candidate networks where
   the mobile node can be attached newly, and cryptographic functions
   of authentication and encryption are also defined newly. The care-of 
   address configuration and the authorizing binding are performed 
   before actual handover for candidate networks where the mobile node 
   can be attached newly. Therefore, the proposed mechanism can make 
   fast authorizing binding, which can reduce binding latency between 
   two nodes and thus enhance throughput degradation caused by the 
   bidirectional tunneling. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pskim-fho-authbinding-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-pskim-fho-authbinding-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pskim-fho-authbinding-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce