Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chisholm-netconf-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using XML Schema to define Netconf Content
	Author(s)	: S. Admankar, S. Chisholm
	Filename	: draft-chisholm-netconf-model-06.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This memo defines a framework for defining content for Netconf using
   XML Schema.  It defines requirements to enable interoperability,
   extensibility, easy parsing, usability and predictable modelling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-model-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-chisholm-netconf-model-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-model-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Representing multi-value time in MANETs
	Author(s)	: T. Clausen, C. Dearlove
	Filename	: draft-clausen-manet-timetlv-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This document describes a general and flexible TLV (type-length-value
   structure) for representing time using the generalized MANET packet/
   message format.  It defines two message TLVs for representing
   validity and interval times for MANET routing protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-manet-timetlv-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-clausen-manet-timetlv-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-clausen-manet-timetlv-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Key Management Framework
	Author(s)	: B. Aboba, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt
	Pages		: 67
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), defined in [RFC3748],
   enables extensible network access authentication.  This document
   specifies the EAP key hierarchy and provides a framework for the
   transport and usage of keying material generated by EAP
   authentication algorithms, known as "methods".  It also provides a
   system-level security analysis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
imFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:32 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MIP6-bootstrapping for the Integrated Scenario
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, A. Yegin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-02.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
The Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping problem statement describes two main
   scenarios.  In the first scenario (i.e. the split scenario), the
   mobile node's mobility service is authorized by a different service
   authorizer than the basic network access authorizer.  In the second
   scenario (i.e. the integrated scenario), the mobile node's mobility
   service is authorized by the same service authorizer as the basic
   network access service authorizer.  This document defines a method
   for home agent information discovery for the integrated scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" From [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Advertising Generic Information in IS-IS
	Author(s)	: L. Ginsberg, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-8

   This draft describes the manner in which generic application 
   information (i.e. information not directly related to the operation 
   of the IS-IS protocol) SHOULD be advertised in IS-IS LSPs and 
   defines guidelines which SHOULD be used when flooding such 
   information. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Guidelines for the use of the SIPS URI Scheme in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: F. Audet
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-sips-01.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This document providing clarifications and guidelines concerning the
   use of SIPS URI scheme in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  It
   does not make normative changes to SIP.  This document also provides
   discussion of possible future steps in specification, and the pros
   and cons of making such changes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-sips-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sip-sips-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-sips-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Transparent Back-To-Back User-Agent (B2BUA)
	Author(s)	: X. Marjou
	Filename	: draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-8

   A SIP Back-To-Back User Agent (B2BUA) refers to the concatenation of
   a SIP User Agent Client (UAC) and a SIP User Agent Server (UAS).  A
   transparent B2BUA is a particular type of B2BUA that forwards SIP
   messages in a SIP proxy-like way, and that also benefits from some
   features of a User Agent (UA) element.  This document recommends best
   current practices for the implementation of such a transparent B2BUA.   Developing transparent B2BUAs that meet this set of requirements will
   greatly increase the likelihood that SIP applications will function
   properly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME meFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wu-sava-solution-e2e-ipv6-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A End-to-end Source Address Validation Solution for IPv6
	Author(s)	: J. Wu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wu-sava-solution-e2e-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
   This document describes the detail mechanism and protocol definition
   of a light-weight signature based and end-to-end deployed method for
   preventing the spoofing of source IPv6 address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-solution-e2e-ipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wu-sava-solution-e2e-ipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-solution-e2e-ipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements on I-D Tracker Extensions for Working Group Chairs
	Author(s)	: H. Levkowetz, A. Mankin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-03.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This document describes the changes required to make it possible for
   working group chairs to update the I-D tracker during document
   shepherding, after the request for publication.  It also describes
   additional requirements for the chairs to use the I-D tracker for
   managing WG documents from their earliest stages.  Having the tracker
   support the working groups more fully is a primary benefit, but in
   addition, this moves towards the goal of providing an integrated view
   of document states from -00 to RFC publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. docuFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Multicast Extensions to the Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
	Author(s)	: B. Weis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-05.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
The Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol [RFC4301]
   describes security services for traffic at the IP layer. That
   architecture primarily defines services for Internet Protocol (IP)
   unicast packets, as well as manually configured IP multicast packets.
   This document further defines the security services for manually and
   dynamically keyed IP multicast packets within that Security
   Architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the dataFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sava-problem-statement-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Source Address Verification Architecture Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: J. Wu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-sava-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
   This document outlines the problems for the Source Address
   Verification Architecture (SAVA) initiative to solve.  It examines
   the current state in the internet, looks at current best practices
   and discusses why the current approach is unlikely to ever solve the
   problem of IP address spoofing.  It also discusses some of the
   problems that SAVA should NOT attempt to solve.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sava-problem-statement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-sava-problem-statement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sava-problem-statement-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implemFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-madanapalli-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Transmission of IPv4 packets over 802.16's IP Convergence Sublayer
	Author(s)	: S. Park, S. Madanapalli
	Filename	: draft-madanapalli-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
IEEE 802.16 is an air interface specification for wireless broadband
   access.  IEEE has specified several service specific convergence
   sublayers (CS) for 802.16 which are used by upper layer protocols.
   The ATM CS and Packet CS are the two main service-specific
   convergence sublayers and these are a part of the 802.16 MAC which
   the upper layers interface to.  The packet CS is used for transport
   for all packet-based protocols such as Internet Protocol (IP), IEEE
   Std. 802.3 (Ethernet) and, IEEE Std 802.1Q (VLAN).  The IP specific
   part of the Packet CS enables transport of IPv4 packets directly over
   the 802.16 MAC.

   This document specifies the frame format, the Maximum Transmission
   Unit (MTU) and address assignment procedures for transmitting Pv4
   packets over IP Convergence Sublayer (IPCS) of IEEE 802.16.  This
   document describes on how to deal with Address Resolution Protocol
   (ARP) and Mapping of multicast IP address to MAC address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-madanapalli-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-madanapalli-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the bodyFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:32 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-10.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudo-Wires over PSN
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-10.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
   contains Textual Conventions (TCs) to represent commonly-used Pseudo
   Wire (PW) management information.  The intent is that these TCs will
   be imported and used in PW-related MIB modules that would otherwise
   define their own representations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-DrFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wu-sava-framework-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Source Address Validation Architecture (SAVA) Framework
	Author(s)	: J. Wu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wu-sava-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-2-8

   This document presents the framework for SAVA (Source Address
   Validation Architecture).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wu-sava-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: X.509 authentication in SSH
	Author(s)	: O. Saarenmaa, et al.
	Filename	: draft-saarenmaa-ssh-x509-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
   This document specifies how X.509 certificates and signatures are
   used within the Secure Shell protocol for user and server
   authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saarenmaa-ssh-x509-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-saarenmaa-ssh-x509-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saarenmaa-ssh-x509-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Control Framework for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: C. Boulton, et al.
	Filename	: draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-05.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This document describes a Framework and protocol for application
   deployment where the application logic and processing are
   distributed.  The framework uses the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) to establish an application-level control mechanism between
   application servers and associated external servers such as media
   servers.

   The motivation for the creation of this Framework is to provide an
   interface suitable to meet the requirements of a distributed,
   centralized conference system, as defined by the XCON work group of
   the IETF.  It is not, however, limited to this scope and it is
   envisioned that this generic Framework will be used for a wide
   variety of de-coupled control architectures between network entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the rFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:32 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-spc-grsvpte-ext-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: GRSVP-TE Signaling Extension For The 
                          Conversion Between Permanent Connections And
                          Soft Permanent Connections In A GMPLS enabled Transport Network
	Author(s)	: D. Caviglia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-spc-grsvpte-ext-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
   In a transport network scenario, where Data Plane connections 
   controlled either by GMPLS (Soft Permanent Connections - SPC) or by 
   Management System (Permanent Connections - PC) may independently 
   coexist, the ability of transforming an existing PC into a SPC and 
   vice versa - without actually affecting Data Plane traffic being 
   carried over it - is a valuable option. This applies especially when 
   a GMPLS based Control Plane is first introduced into an existing 
   network and there may be the need, from a Carrier point of view, to 
   pass under GMPLS control existing connections already set up over 
   Data Plane. In other terms, such operation could be seen as a way of 
   transferring the ownership and control of an existing and in-use Data 
   Plane connection between the Management Plane and the Control Plane, 
   leaving its Data Plane state untouched. 
   This memo provides a minor extension to GRSVP-TE signaling protocol, 
   within GMPLS architecture, to enable such transfer of ownership and 
   describes the proposed procedures. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-spc-grsvpte-ext-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-spc-grsvpte-ext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can beFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-proto-iab-irtf-tracker-ext-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements on I-D Tracker Extensions for IAB and IRTF Document Shepherds
	Author(s)	: H. Levkowetz, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-proto-iab-irtf-tracker-ext-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This document describes the states which need to be added to the I-D
   tracker to make it possible for IAB and IRTF document shepherds
   (whoever the IAB and IRTF designate, e.g. the IAB Chair, RG Chairs)
   to update the I-D tracker during document shepherding.  It is a

   companion document of draft-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext which describes
   additional requirements for the chairs to use the I-D tracker for
   managing WG documents from their earliest stages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-iab-irtf-tracker-ext-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-proto-iab-irtf-tracker-ext-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-iab-irtf-tracker-ext-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), sFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MANEMO Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
   This document outlines the fundamental problems and approach
   rationale of MANEMO.  When mobile nodes converge at the edge of the
   Internet using wireless interfaces, they can form a network in an ad-
   hoc fashion and are able to provide Internet connectivity to one
   another.  This type of network is called a MANEMO Fringe Stub (MFS).
   Several issues exist in the MFS such as network loop, un-optimized
   path and multiple exit routers to the Internet.  While fixed routers
   provide connectivity constantly, mobile routers can experience
   intermittent connectivity to the Internet due to their movement.
   When NEMO Basic Support is used in this context, network loops
   naturally occur.  NEMO forces the packets to always travel through
   the home agent, which in turn causes an un-optimized path that can
   become a considerable problem when mobile routers form a nested
   topology.  Multicast support introduces emphasized inefficiency.
   Different types of routers are able to provide Internet connectivity
   in the MFS, including both mobile routers and fixed access routers.
   Any node requiring Internet connectivity has to select the best exit
   router toward the Internet, therefore it is necessary for mobile
   nodes to maintain a local topology in the MFS and to utilise any
   available connectivity with a degree of Intelligence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd intFrom [email-masked] Thu Feb 08 18:57:31 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bellovin-useipsec-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Guidelines for Mandating the Use of IPsec
	Author(s)	: S. Bellovin
	Filename	: draft-bellovin-useipsec-06.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
The Security Considerations sections of many Internet Drafts say, in
   effect, "just use IPsec".  While this is sometimes correct, more
   often it will leave users without real, interoperable security
   mechanisms.  This memo offers some guidance on when IPsec Version 2
   should and should not be specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellovin-useipsec-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bellovin-useipsec-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bellovin-useipsec-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the WWW Distributed Authoring and Versioning Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
	Author(s)	: G. Clemm, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This specification defines bindings, and the BIND method for creating
   multiple bindings to the same resource.  Creating a new binding to a
   resource causes at least one new URI to be mapped to that resource.
   Servers are required to insure the integrity of any bindings that
   they allow to be created.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrie-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-model-06.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-chisholm-netconf-model-06.txt"; site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp"; directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce