Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Uniform Resource Name Namespace For The 
                          GSM Association (GSMA) and the International 
                          Mobile station Equipment Identity(IMEI)
	Author(s)	: M. Montemurro, et al.
	Filename	: draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-2-6
	
This specification defines a Uniform Resource Name namespace for the
   GSMA and sub namespaces for the IMEI (International Mobile station
   Equipment Identity), and for the IMEISV (International Mobile station
   Equipment Identity and Software Version number).  The IMEI is 15
   decimal digits long and the IMEISV is 16 decimal digits long and are
   both encoded using Binary Encoded Decimal (BCD).  The IMEI and IMEISV
   were introduced as part of the specification for Global System for
   Mobile (GSM) and are also now incorporated by the 3rd Generation
   Partnership Project (3GPP) as part of the 3GPP specification for GSM,
   and the Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS).  The IMEI
   and IMEISV are used to uniquely identify Mobile Equipment within
   these systems and are managed by the GSMA (GSM Association).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.oFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 06 16:08:29 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: 6LoWPAN: Overview, Assumptions, Problem Statement and Goals
	Author(s)	: N. Kushalnagar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-2-6
	
This document describes the assumptions, problem statement and goals
   for transmitting IP over IEEE 802.15.4 networks.  The set of goals
   enumerated in this document form an initial set only.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce