Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for  a Location-by-Reference Mechanism used in Location Configuration and Conveyance
	Author(s)	: R. Marshall
	Filename	: draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
   This document defines terminology and enumerates requirements for a
   location-by-reference approach to location configuration and
   conveyance interactions useful for emergency call routing for voice-
   over-IP (VoIP) and general Internet multimedia systems, where
   Internet protocols are used end-to-end.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail readFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:54 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h264-extension-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions for RDCO and Static Macroblocks in the RTP Payload Format for H.264 Video
	Author(s)	: T. Kristensen
	Filename	: draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h264-extension-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
   This document proposes extensions to the RTP payload format
   specification for H.264 video defined in RFC 3984.  It addresses two
   separate issues: (i) The signalling of the framerate of static
   macroblocks a decoder is able to process in order to sustain high
   framerates with high resolutions. (ii) The signalling of a reduced-
   complexity decoding operation (RCDO) for H.264 Baseline profile
   bitstreams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h264-extension-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h264-extension-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h264-extension-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentationFrom [email-masked] Wed Feb 07 16:00:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) MIB
	Author(s)	: D. McWalter
	Filename	: draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This MIB module defines textual conventions to represent STD 66
   [RFC3986] Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs).  The intent is that
   these textual conventions will be imported and used in MIB modules
   that would otherwise define their own representation(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Deployment Considerations for lemonade-compliant Mobile Email
	Author(s)	: R. Gellens
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-05.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This document discusses deployment issues and describes requirements
    for successful deployment of mobile email which are implicit in the
    IETF lemonade documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Contener
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce