Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fast Handover with Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) on Single-home nodes
	Author(s)	: M. Honda, et al.
	Filename	: draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2007-2-28
	
   Providing transport layer mobility is one of the features of SCTP [RFC2960].
   By using Dynamic Address Reconfiguration extension, SCTP can accomplish
   handover between different subnets.
   However, due to some issues in the current SCTP, serious performance
   degradation will happen during the handover process.
   The problem arises especially when a mobile node has only one network
   interface.
   This document describes the issues of current SCTP handover mechanism and
   proposes three functions to achieve smooth and fast handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce