Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kukec-ikev2-tutorial-additions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additions to IKEv2 tutorial and Rationale for Decisions
	Author(s)	: A. Kukec
	Filename	: draft-kukec-ikev2-tutorial-additions-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2007-2-17
	
   This document contains additions to the R. Perlman's draft
   Understanding IKEv2: Tutorial, and rationale for decisions.  Its
   purpose is to request for comments and to incorporate it into
   draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-tutorial-01.  This document describes some of
   controversial issues discussed on the IPsec mailing list and
   described in various IETF documents that were written after the
   publication of draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-tutorial-01.  Its additional
   purpose is to explain some of IKEv2 protocol parts that were not
   described in draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-tutorial-01.  It follows the
   original R. Perlman draft's concept to be both a tutorial for
   understanding IKEv2 and a summary of IKEv2 issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kukec-ikev2-tutorial-additions-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kukec-ikev2-tutorial-additions-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kukec-ikev2-tutorial-additions-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce