Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qin-mipshop-pmipro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PMIPv6 Route Optimization Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Qin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-qin-mipshop-pmipro-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   This document defines route optimization protocol for PMIPv6.  Proxy
   home test, concurrent proxy care-of test and handover procedures are
   explained.  Proxy mobile agent uses cryptographically generated home
   addresses so that no more home test is needed after the initial home
   test.  Handover home keygen token is used during handover in order to
   eliminate home test for the next proxy mobile agent.  A different
   route optimization protocol is defined for inter-proxy mobile agent
   operation if the correspondent node is not Mobile IPv6 enabled.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-mipshop-pmipro-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-qin-mipshop-pmipro-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-qin-mipshop-pmipro-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce