Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fischl-sipping-media-dtls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
                          Protocol for  Protection of Media Traffic 
                          Established with the Session Initiation 
                          Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Fischl, et al.
	Filename	: draft-fischl-sipping-media-dtls-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2007-3-8
	
This document specifies how to use the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) to establish secure media sessions using or over the Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.  It describes a mechanism
   of transporting a fingerprint attribute in the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) that identifies the key that will be presented during
   the DTLS handshake.  It relies on the SIP identity mechanism to
   ensure the integrity of the fingerprint attribute.  This allows the
   establishment of media security along the media path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fischl-sipping-media-dtls-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-fischl-sipping-media-dtls-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fischl-sipping-media-dtls-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce