Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-anil-sipping-bla-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Implementing Multiple Line Appearances using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Kumar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-anil-sipping-bla-04.txt
	Pages		: 46
	Date		: 2007-3-6
	
This document describes the implementation of a group telephony
   feature commonly known as Bridged Line Appearance (BLA), Multiple
   Line Appearance (MLA), or Shared Call/Line Appearance (SCA).  When
   implemented using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), it is
   referred to as Multiple Appearances.  This feature is commonly
   offered in the IP Centrex services and IP-PBX offerings and is likely
   to be implemented on SIP IP telephones and SIP feature servers used
   in a business environment.  This specification defines a new SIP
   dialog event package tag "appearance" and a method for a group of SIP
   user agents to coordinate the identification of appearances between
   them using SIP dialog package subscriptions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anil-sipping-bla-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-anil-sipping-bla-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-anil-sipping-bla-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce