Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) over SCTP
	Author(s)	: X. Fu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-3-6
	
The General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) protocol currently
   uses TCP or TLS over TCP for connection mode operation.  This
   document describes the usage of GIST over the Stream Control
   Transmission Protocol (SCTP).  The use of SCTP can take advantage of
   features provided by SCTP, namely streaming-based transport, support
   of multiple streams to avoid head of line blocking, and the support
   of multi-homing to provide network level fault tolerance.
   Additionally, the support for the Partial Reliability Extension of
   SCTP is discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce