Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kim-autoconf-gatewaysel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Load-Balancing Proactive Internet Gateway Selection in MANET
	Author(s)	: Y. Kim, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kim-autoconf-gatewaysel-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-3-2
	
The mobile ad hoc network (MANET) is a rapidly configurable multi-hop 
   wireless network without an infrastructure and originally proposed 
   for the military use. In order to make the MANET a more commonly used 
   network in our daily lives, it may be necessary to connect the MANET 
   to the global Internet. A MANET node can communicate with an Internet 
   node via the Internet gateway. To support fault tolerance and 
   increase the bandwidth, multiple Internet gateways can be deployed 
   within a MANET and, in this case, the network performance can be 
   improved by balancing the load among Internet gateways. In this draft, 
   we propose load-balancing Internet gateway selection mechanisms for 
   the MANET with multiple stationary Internet gateways. In addition to 
   this, we propose a scheme that reduces the routing control message 
   overhead in the MANET when a MANET node sets up the route to Internet 
   gateway using global address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-autoconf-gatewaysel-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kim-autoconf-gatewaysel-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kim-autoconf-gatewaysel-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce