Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pailer-locpres-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Location Presence Event Package for the 
                          Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: R. Pailer
	Filename	: draft-pailer-locpres-00.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
   This document describes the usage of the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) for subscriptions and notifications of location presence.
   Presence is defined as the willingness and ability of a user to
   communicate with other users on the network.  Presence data is
   general information about the state of a user like "on-line" and
   "off-line".  Location presence extends conventional presence by
   taking the physical location of a user into account.  Location
   presence is information about the geographical position of a user.
   Subscriptions and notifications of location presence are supported by
   defining an event package within the general SIP event notification
   framework.  This protocol is also compliant with the Common Presence
   Profile (CPP) framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pailer-locpres-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-pailer-locpres-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pailer-locpres-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce