Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IP Multicast MIB
	Author(s)	: D. McWalter, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-05.txt
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 2007-3-2
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects used for managing multicast
   function, independent of the specific multicast protocol(s) in use.
   This document obsoletes RFC 2932.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.From [email-masked] Fri Mar 02 19:01:12 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-heer-hip-lhip-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LHIP Lightweight Authentication Extension for HIP
	Author(s)	: T. Heer
	Filename	: draft-heer-hip-lhip-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2007-3-2
	
   This document specifies the Lightweight authentication extension for
   the Host Identifier Protocol (LHIP).  The goal of LHIP is to reduce
   the computational requirements of the Host Identifier Protocol (HIP),
   thus, making its benefits, such as end-host mobility and multihoming,
   accessible to CPU-restricted devices.  LHIP reduces the computational   cost of establishing, updating, and closing a HIP association by
   providing an alternative way of signing and verifying HIP control
   packets which is based on computationally inexpensive hash function
   computations and hash chains.  However, LHIP does not provide nor
   does it aim at providing the same level of security as HIP does.
   Especially, host authentication and payload encryption are not
   possible.  The LHIP extensions in this draft specify also mechanisms
   for dynamic transitioning between lightweight and full HIP
   associations on the fly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-lhip-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-heer-hip-lhip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-lhip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using t
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce