Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-johansson-avt-rtcp-avpf-non-compound-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Support for non-compund RTCP in RTCP AVPF profile, opportunities and consequences
	Author(s)	: I. Johansson, M. Westerlund
	Filename	: draft-johansson-avt-rtcp-avpf-non-compound-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-3-8
	
This memo discusses benefits and issues that arise when allowing RTCP
   packets to be transmitted as non-compound packets, i.e. not follow
   the rules of RFC 3550.  Based on that analysis this memo proposes
   changes to the rules to allow feedback messages to be sent as non-
   compound RTCP packets when using the RTP AVPF profile (RFC 4585)
   under certain conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-avt-rtcp-avpf-non-compound-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-johansson-avt-rtcp-avpf-non-compound-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-johansson-avt-rtcp-avpf-non-compound-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check yge/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-noop-10.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-zeilenga-ldap-noop-10.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce