Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An approach to Call Park/Retrieve using SIP
	Author(s)	: M. Procter
	Filename	: draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-3-1
	
   Call Park and Call Retrieve are useful telephony services that are
   normally found on traditional PBXs.  Implementing these services
   using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) in the way described in
   the SIP Service Examples draft [1] is straightforward, but suffers
   from a useability problem when implemented using SIP User Agents
   resembling traditional business telephones.  This draft discusses a
   simple extension to cater for this style of endpoint.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce