Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A set of monitoring tools for Path Computation Element based Architecture
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-3-1
	
A Path Computation Element (PCE) based architecture has been
   specified for the computation of Traffic Engineering (TE) Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks in the context of single or
   multiple domains (where a domain is referred to as a collection of
   network elements within a common sphere of address management or path    computational responsibility such as IGP areas and Autonomous
   Systems).  In PCE-based environments it is thus critical to monitor
   the state of the path computation chain that can be used for
   performance monitoring and troubleshooting purposes.  This document
   specifies procedures and extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) in order to gather such information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce