Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels
	Author(s)	: C. Shen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-02.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
This draft presents an NSIS operation over IP tunnel scheme using QoS
   NSLP as the NSIS signaling application.  Both sender-initiated and
   receiver-initiated NSIS signaling modes are discussed.  The scheme
   creates individual or aggregate tunnel sessions for end-to-end
   sessions traversing the tunnel.  Packets belonging to qualified end-
   to-end sessions are mapped to corresponding tunnel sessions and
   assigned special flow IDs to be distinguished from the rest of the
   tunnel traffic.  Tunnel endpoints keep the association of the end-to-
   end and tunnel session mapping, so that adjustment in one session can
   be reflected in the other.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce