Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensible Markup Language (XML) Format 
                          Extension for Representing Copy Control 
                          Attributes in Resource Lists
	Author(s)	: M. Garcia-Martin, G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-04.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
In certain types of multimedia communications, a Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) request is distributed to a group of SIP User Agents
   (UAs).  The sender sends a single SIP request to a server which
   further distributes the request to the group.  This SIP request
   contains a list of Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs), which
   identify the recipients of the SIP request.  This URI-list is
   expressed as a resource list XML document.  This specification
   defines an XML extension to the XML resource list format that allows
   the sender of the request to qualify a recipient with a copy control
   level similar to the copy control level of existing e-mail systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utilFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 28 16:04:01 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hathcock-minger-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Minger Email Address Verification Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Hathcock, J. Merkel
	Filename	: draft-hathcock-minger-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
This document describes the Minger protocol.  Minger is a protocol 
   for determining whether an email address exists and, optionally, 
   retrieving some information about the user of that address.  It
   includes security in the form of a username/hashed password but can
   also be used anonymously if desired.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hathcock-minger-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hathcock-minger-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hathcock-minger-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-DrFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 28 16:04:01 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Implications for Network Scanning
	Author(s)	: T. Chown
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
The 128 bits of IPv6 address space is considerably bigger than the 32
   bits of address space of IPv4.  In particular, the IPv6 subnets to
   which hosts attach will by default have 64 bits of host address
   space.  As a result, traditional methods of remote TCP or UDP network
   scanning to discover open or running services on a host will
   potentially become less feasible, due to the larger search space in
   the subnet.  In addition automated attacks, such as those performed
   by network worms, that pick random host addresses to propagate to,
   may be hampered.  This document discusses this property of IPv6 and
   describes related issues for IPv6 site network administrators to
   consider, which may be of importance when planning site address
   allocation and management strategies.  While traditional network
   scanning probes (whether by individuals or automated via network
   worms) may become less common, administrators should be aware of
   other methods attackers may use to discover IPv6 addresses on a
   target network, and also be aware of appropriate measures to mitigate
   them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 28 16:04:01 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP and the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-05.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is a widely used transport for
   real-time multimedia on IP networks.  The Datagram Congestion Control
   Protocol (DCCP) is a newly defined transport protocol that provides
   desirable services for real-time applications.  This memo specifies a
   mapping of RTP onto DCCP, along with associated signalling, such that
   real-time applications can make use of the services provided by DCCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enableFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 28 16:04:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-klensin-norm-ref-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Handling Normative References to Standards 
                          Track Documents
	Author(s)	: S. Hartman, J. Klensin
	Filename	: draft-klensin-norm-ref-04.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
The IETF and RFC Editor have a long-standing rule that a document at
   a given maturity level cannot be published until all documents it
   references as normative are at that maturity level or higher.  This
   rule has sometimes resulted in very long publication delays for
   documents and some claims that it was a major obstruction to
   advancing documents in maturity level.  The IETF agreed to a way to
   bypass this rule with RFC 3967.  This document describes a simpler
   procedure for downward references to Standards track and BCP
   documents, namely "note and move on".  The procedure in RFC 3967
   still applies for downward references to other classes of document.
   In both cases, annotations should be added to such References.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-norm-ref-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-klensin-norm-ref-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-klensin-norm-ref-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To deFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 28 16:04:01 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-15.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE):
                          A Methodology for Network Address Translator 
                          (NAT) Traversal for Offer/Answer Protocols
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-15.txt
	Pages		: 103
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
This document describes a protocol for Network Address Translator
   (NAT) traversal for multimedia sessions established with the offer/
   answer model.  This protocol is called Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE).  ICE makes use of the Session Traversal
   Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol, applying its binding discovery and
   relay usages, in addition to defining a new usage for checking
   connectivity between peers.  ICE can be used by any protocol
   utilizing the offer/answer model, such as the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-15.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-15.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-15.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-comFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 28 16:04:01 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF Multi-Area Adjacency
	Author(s)	: S. Mirtorabi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-07.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
This document describes an extension to OSPF to allow a single
   physical link to be shared by multiple areas.  This is necessary to
   allow the link to be considered an intra-area link in multiple areas.
   This would create an intra-area path to the corresponding areas
   sharing the same link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-DFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 28 16:04:01 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dong-forces-lfblib-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A LFB Library for ForCES 
	Author(s)	: L. Dong, et al.
	Filename	: draft-dong-forces-lfblib-00.txt
	Pages		: 66
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
   This document defines a set of ForCES FE LFBs by use of the XML 
   schema defined in ForCES FE model. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-forces-lfblib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dong-forces-lfblib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dong-forces-lfblib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interface Based Point-to-Point Neighbor BFD
	Author(s)	: N. Shen
	Filename	: draft-shen-bfd-intf-p2p-nbr-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
   This document describes an application of Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol named Interface Based Point-to-Point
   Neighbor BFD. This mechanism can be used to simplify the BFD
   operations over point-to-point physical and logical links in
   networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-bfd-intf-p2p-nbr-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-shen-bfd-intf-p2p-nbr-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shen-bfd-intf-p2p-nbr-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-TypFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 28 16:04:03 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Campus Transition Scenario Description and Analysis
	Author(s)	: T. Chown
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2007-3-28
	
In this document we consider and analyse the specific scenario of
   IPv6 transition and deployment in a large department of a university
   campus network.  The department is large enough to operate its own
   instances of all the conventional university services including (for
   example) web, DNS, email, filestore, interactive logins, and remote
   and wireless access.  The scenario is a dual-stack one, i.e.
   transition to IPv6 means deploying IPv6 in the first instance (and
   probably for some time) alongside IPv4.  This analysis identifies the
   available components for IPv6 transition, while validating the
   applicability of the IPv6 Enterprise Network Scenarios informational
   text.  It focuses on the network and associated service elements of
   the transition, rather than the application elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form code the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce