Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: InterDomain-QOSM: The NSIS QOS Model to Fulfill the E2E QoS Control in the ITU-T RACF Functional Architecture
	Author(s)	: J. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
This document has three goals. First of all, it presents our analysis
   of how to use the NSIS signaling (inter-domain QOSM and intra-domain 
   QOSM) to fulfill the QoS control in accord with the ITU-T RACF 
   functional architecture. For this goal, we discuss how the ITU-T RACF
   entities in the ITU-T RACF functional architecture can be mapped to 
   the NSIS entities and how the RACF reference points can be 
   implemented by using the NSIS protocol suites and QOSMs. Secondly, we
   aim at specifying an NSIS Inter-domain QOSM for E2E QoS control 
   across heterogeneous IP networks and applying this Inter-domain QOSM
   to the e2e QoS control in the ITU-T RACF functional architecture 
   based on the above ITU-T RACF analysis. The detailed description of
   the NSIS Inter-domain QOSM are given and the e2e QoS control 
   scenarios in the ITU-T RACF architecture (including RACF Push and 
   Pull resource control modes), which will be covered by the NSIS 
   Inter-domain QOSM are described and implemented. Thirdly, we specify
   and implement those QSPECs that will be used by the Inter-domain QOSM
   for the e2e QoS control in the ITU-T RACF architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce