Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sgundave-mip6-proxymip6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Gundavelli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-sgundave-mip6-proxymip6-02.txt
	Pages		: 52
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
Host based IPv6 mobility is specified in Mobile IPv6 base
   specification [RFC3775].  In that model, the mobile node is
   responsible for doing the signaling to its home agent to enable
   session continuity as it moves between subnets.  The design principle
   in the case of host-based mobility relies on the mobile node being in
   control of the mobility management.  Network based mobility allows IP
   session continuity for a mobile node without its involvement in
   mobility management.  This specification describes a protocol
   solution for network based mobility management that relies on Mobile
   IPv6 signaling and reuse of home agent functionality.  A proxy
   mobility agent in the network which manages the mobility for a mobile
   node is the reason for referring to this protocol as Proxy Mobile
   IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sgundave-mip6-proxymip6-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-sgundave-mip6-proxymip6-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sgundave-mip6-proxymip6-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce