Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mahy-sip-remote-cc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Remote Call Control in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) using the REFER  method and the session-oriented dialog package
	Author(s)	: C. Jennings, R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-mahy-sip-remote-cc-05.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
This document describes how to use the SIP REFER method and the
   dialog package to manipulate conversations, dialogs, and sessions on
   remote User Agents.  Specifically it extends the REFER mechanism to
   allow the specification of a response that a UA should send in a
   dialog.  This functionality is most useful for collections of loosely
   coupled User Agents that wish to present a coordinated user
   experience.  It does not require a Third-Party Call Control
   controller to be involved in any of the manipulated dialogs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-sip-remote-cc-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mahy-sip-remote-cc-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mahy-sip-remote-cc-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce