Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-barany-eap-gee-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: 3GPP2 Generic EAP Encapsulation (GEE) Protocol
	Author(s)	: P. Barany, et al.
	Filename	: draft-barany-eap-gee-05.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a general
   authentication protocol that supports multiple authentication methods
   and typically runs directly over data link layers without requiring

   IP.  EAP can be used for different types of authentication, where
   multiple providers provide different services.  However, EAP itself
   does not have the ability to differentiate between multiple EAP
   conversations between a peer and an authenticator.  This document
   specifies the 3GPP2 Generic EAP Encapsulation (GEE) protocol for
   differentiating between multiple EAP conversations between a peer and
   an authenticator.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barany-eap-gee-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-barany-eap-gee-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-barany-eap-gee-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce