Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: XTGSP, the Inter-TGS protocol for cross-realm operations in Kerberos.
	Author(s)	: S. Zrelli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-3-5
	
Cross-realm operations in Kerberos allow users to access services
   offered by foreign realms.  The cross-realm operations are based on
   inter-realm trust built using shared symmetric keys (aka. inter-realm
   keys) between the KDCs of the realms offering cross-realm services.
   The current cross-realm authentication model may be the origin of
   performance, scalability and security issues.  This documents
   provides a brief overview of these issues and introduces a new cross-
   realm model based on PKINIT.  The new model called XTGSP, defines a
   protocol that allows a client to obtain a service ticket, for a
   service offered by a foreign realm, in a single round trip.  The
   protocol specifies an exchange between Kerberos KDCs that enables a
   local KDC to build a TGS-REP message for a service that is registered
   in a remote realm.  The XTGSP exchange is secured using inter-realm
   keys maintained using the the PKINIT extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zrelli-krb-xtgsp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce