Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ZRTP: Media Path Key Agreement for Secure RTP
	Author(s)	: P. Zimmermann, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-03.txt
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
This document defines ZRTP, a protocol for media path Diffie-Hellman
   exchange to agree on a session key and parameters for establishing
   Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) sessions.  The ZRTP
   protocol is media path keying because it is multiplexed on the same
   port as RTP and does not require support in the signaling protocol.
   ZRTP does not assume a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) infrastructure
   or require the complexity of certificates in end devices.  For the
   media session, ZRTP provides confidentiality, protection against Man
   in the Middle (MITM) attacks, and, in cases where a secret is
   available from the signaling protocol, authentication.  ZRTP can
   utilize two Session Description Protocol (SDP) attributes to provide
   discovery and authentication through the signaling channel.  To
   provide best effort SRTP, ZRTP utilizes normal RTP/AVP profiles.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce