Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irino-ipfix-ie-order-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Order of Information Elements
	Author(s)	: H. Irino
	Filename	: draft-irino-ipfix-ie-order-01.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2007-3-6
	
This draft describes guidelines for the order of Information Elements
   of the IPFIX protocol for the creation of Templates.  It aims to
   improve the efficiency of the Collecting Process on the assumption
   that multiple Exporting Processes send Flow Records containing the
   same Information Elements to a Collecting Process.  Exporters can
   make (almost) the same Template from the same combination of
   Information Elements by applying the order rule defined in this
   draft.  Furthermore, some Templates will have a suitable data
   structure for hardware processing if the rule is applied because the
   rule defines that fixed-length Information Elements and other
   Information Elements are separated in position.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irino-ipfix-ie-order-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irino-ipfix-ie-order-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irino-ipfix-ie-order-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce