Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: AAA Framework for Multicasting
	Author(s)	: H. Satou, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-03.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-3-17
	
IP multicast-based services, such as TV broadcasting or 
   videoconferencing raise the issue of making sure that potential 
   customers are fully entitled to access the corresponding 
   contents. There is indeed a need for service and content 
   providers to identify (if not authenticate, especially within the 
   context of enforcing electronic payment schemes) and to invoice 
   such customers in a reliable and efficient manner. This memo 
   describes the framework for specifying the Authorization, 
   Authentication and Accounting (AAA) capabilities that could be 
   activated within the context of the deployment and the operation 
   of IP multicast-based services.  This framework addresses the 
   requirements presented in draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt, 
   "Requirements for Accounting, Authentication and Authorization in 
   Well Managed IP Multicasting Services".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encodFrom [email-masked] Sat Mar 17 16:14:48 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kompella-l2vpn-l2vpn-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Using BGP for Auto-discovery and Signaling
	Author(s)	: K. Kompella
	Filename	: draft-kompella-l2vpn-l2vpn-02.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-3-17
	
Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks (L2VPNs) based on Frame Relay or ATM
   circuits have been around a long time; more recently, Ethernet VPNs,
   including Virtual Private LAN Service, have become popular.
   Traditional L2VPNs often required a separate Service Provider
   infrastructure for each type, and yet another for the Internet and IP
   VPNs.  In addition, L2VPN provisioning was cumbersome.  This document
   presents a new approach to the problem of offering L2VPN services
   where the L2VPN customer's experience is virtually identical to that
   offered by traditional Layer 2 VPNs, but such that a Service Provider
   can maintain a single network for L2VPNs, IP VPNs and the Internet,
   as well as a common provisioning methodology for all services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-l2vpn-l2vpn-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kompella-l2vpn-l2vpn-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kompella-l2vpn-l2vpn-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	commaned form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce