Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:50:05 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The CIDR Network Descriptor expands the size of the IPtX Address Space beyond the IPv6 IP Addressing Specification
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-14.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 105
	Date		: 2007-3-8
	
This document, which Obsoletes RFC 2373, RFC 1517, RFC 1518, RFC
  1519, and IEEE Specification 1541-2002 (Re-defining the
  Electromagnetic Spectrum and the 'SI Units' as a Base 2 Exponential
  Binary Conversion), provides the final clarification of the
  conclusions that redefines the 'CIDR' notation as the 'Network
  Descriptor', and proves that the IP Address Pool Total for the IPtX
  Specification is greater than IPv6. And more importantly, because
  these conclusions reveal the actual design of the Binary
  Communication System, the Revolutionary impact sustained, is an
  upheaval affecting the entire field of Computer Science. In other
  words, IPtX is a more powerful and cost effective IP Addressing
  Specification, and when using the 'IPtX-MX Protocol' {'2"X : 1';
  the Compression Ratio for "The Intelligent Quantum Tunneling Worm
  Protocol" - The Design of the 'Internet Protocol telecommunications
  Xchange Specification'}, the interface of the "Front-End" can mimic
  or simulate a 32 Bit-Mapped IP Address. And this, in conjunction
  with the IPv4 IP Addressing Overlay, provides a 100% Backward
  Compatibility with the IPv4 Specification, in the Backbone
  environment approaching an unlimited size 'Bit-Map' Address Space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce