Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-marocco-p2psip-interwork-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interworking between P2PSIP Overlays and Conventional SIP Networks
	Author(s)	: E. Marocco, D. Bryan
	Filename	: draft-marocco-p2psip-interwork-01.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2007-3-2
	
This document describes how user agents registered in P2PSIP overlay
   networks can interwork with those in conventional SIP networks.
   Communications between any two user agents will happen through the
   SIP protocol and the location of SIP servers will follow the usual
   procedures.  However, interworking in some environments may require
   the support of additional elements; this document also describes such
   elements and how to locate them in P2PSIP overlays.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marocco-p2psip-interwork-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-marocco-p2psip-interwork-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-marocco-p2psip-interwork-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce