Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-badis-manet-qolsr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Quality of Service for Ad hoc Optimized Link State Routing Protocol (QOLSR)
	Author(s)	: H. Badis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-badis-manet-qolsr-05.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2007-3-12
	
The Optimized Link State Routing (OLSR) protocol for mobile ad hoc    
   networks provides shortest routes in terms of number of hops using 
   Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.  In order to support multiple-
   metric routing criteria, a quality of service (QoS) extension can 
   be added to OLSR functioning.  No additional control traffic is 

   generated (only augmented HELLO and TC messages).  QOLSR protocol
   uses standard multipoint relays (MPRs) to ensure that the overhead
   is as low as possible for forwarding control traffic.  Local QoS 
   metrics information on links are used to calculate quality of service
   MPRs (QMPRS) and then flooded in the network by TC messages to 
   calculate routing tables.  QOLSR can find optimal paths on the known 
   partial topology having the same performances that those 
   on the whole network.  These paths contain only QMPRs as intermediate
   nodes between a source destination pair. 

   This memo describes the QOLSR protocol, which is an enhancement of 
   OLSR to support multiple-metric QoS routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badis-manet-qolsr-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-badis-manet-qolsr-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message From [email-masked] Mon Mar 12 16:00:38 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-briscoe-tsvarea-fair-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Flow Rate Fairness: Dismantling a Religion
	Author(s)	: B. Briscoe
	Filename	: draft-briscoe-tsvarea-fair-01.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2007-3-12
	
Resource allocation and accountability have been major unresolved
   problems with the Internet ever since its inception.  The reason we
   never resolve these issues is a broken idea of what the problem is.
   The applied research and standards communities are using completely
   unrealistic and impractical fairness criteria.  The resulting
   mechanisms don't even allocate the right thing and they don't
   allocate it between the right entities.  We explain as bluntly as we
   can that thinking about fairness mechanisms like TCP in terms of
   sharing out flow rates has no intellectual heritage from any concept
   of fairness in philosophy or social science, or indeed real life.
   Comparing flow rates should never again be used for claims of
   fairness in production networks.  Instead, we should judge fairness
   mechanisms on how they share out the `cost' of each user's actions on
   others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvarea-fair-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-briscoe-tsvarea-fair-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvarea-fair-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using From [email-masked] Mon Mar 12 16:00:38 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPFv2 Routing Protocols Extensions for ASON Routing
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-03.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2007-3-12
	
The Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) suite of protocols has been defined to 
   control different switching technologies as well as different 
   applications. These include support for requesting TDM connections 
   including SONET/SDH and Optical Transport Networks (OTNs). 
    
   This document provides the extensions of the OSPFv2 Link State 
   Routing Protocol to meet the routing requirements for an 
   Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON) as defined by ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing withthe "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce