Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rajesh-sipping-303-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Response Code for Dynamic Proxy Redirect
	Author(s)	: R. Ramanathan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-rajesh-sipping-303-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) allows for sessions to be
   redirected by the use of the 3xx response code.  This response code
   allows redirect servers and proxies to redirect the session or for
   the message to be sent all the way back to the initiating client to
   recurse.  There is no way to direct the domain responsible for the
   Request-URI to perform the redirection.  This document defines a new
   response code that clients and redirect servers could use to ensure
   that recursion take place within the domain responsible for the
   Request-URI rather than allowing the initiating client do perform the
   redirect.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rajesh-sipping-303-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-rajesh-sipping-303-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rajesh-sipping-303-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce