Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:50:04 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Change Process for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Protocols and Procedures
	Author(s)	: L. Andersson, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-08.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-3-2
	
This document provides guidelines for applying or extending the
      MPLS or GMPLS ((G)MPLS) protocol suites and clarifies the IETF's
      (G)MPLS working groups' responsibility for the (G)MPLS protocols.
      This document is directed to multi-vendor fora and Standards
      Development Organizations (SDOs) to provide an understanding of
      (G)MPLS work in the IETF and documents the requisite use of IETF
      review procedures when considering (G)MPLS applications or
      protocol extensions in their work. This document does not modify
      IETF processes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce