Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aranda-qospolicy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: QoS policies for heterogeneous access network environment
	Author(s)	: A. Gutierrez, et al.
	Filename	: draft-aranda-qospolicy-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-3-2
	
   This document discusses policy concepts for management of Quality of 
   Services (QoS) of applications in heterogeneous Internet environment. 
   A framework is given for definitions of policies for configuration 
   and automated adaptation of network resources, application 
   transport parameters and QoS measurement scenarios dependent on the
   capabilities of heterogeneous access networks.
   Currently, the IETF QoS policy work is aimed at "specifying
   and representing policies that administer, manage and control access to 
   network QoS resources" based on DiffServ and  IntServ technologies 
   [5].
   To enhance this model, policies for management of QoS of 
   heterogeneous network infrastructures are proposed in this document.
   Based on the capabilities of heterogeneous access networks, 
   the QoS policies for heterogeneous environment allow dynamic 
   configuration and adaptation of network resource reservations, 
   application transport parameters and QoS measurement scenarios. 
   The policies are defined for different actors, such as users, 
   application service providers and network operators. 
   The hierarchical policy management is based on rules specifying 
   adaptation of parameters of policies of actors with hierarchical 
   relationships. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aranda-qospolicy-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-aranda-qospolicy-From [email-masked] Fri Mar 02 16:49:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP extension for Inter-Area LSP
	Author(s)	: B. Decraene, et al.
	Filename	: draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-3-2
	
To facilitate the establishment of Label Switched Paths (LSP) that 
   would span multiple IGP areas in a given Autonomous System (AS), this 
   document proposes a new optional label mapping procedure for the 
   Label Distribution Protocol (LDP). 
    
   This procedure allows the use of a label if the Forwarding 
   Equivalence Class (FEC) Element matches an entry in the routing table 
   (RIB). Matching is defined by an IP longest match search and does not 
   mandate an exact match.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messag00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-aranda-qospolicy-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce