Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-singh-netlmm-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:50:04 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Protocol for Network-based Localized Mobility Management
	Author(s)	: A. Bedekar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-singh-netlmm-protocol-02.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2007-3-8
	
This document suggests a localized mobility solution controlled 
    by the network within a local mobility domain. The proposed 
    solution is based on Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIP) technique and 
    employs a PMIP client that generates a Proxy Binding Update 
    message. The solution allows for a clean separation between the 
    bearer and signaling paths, and reuse of MIPv6 home agent as the 
    local mobility anchor. The security association between the 
    network elements for executing the local mobility is also 
    discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-netlmm-protocol-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-singh-netlmm-protocol-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-singh-netlmm-protocol-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce