Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: P2MP MPLS-TE Fast Reroute with P2MP Bypass Tunnels
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, et al.
	Filename	: draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
This document defines procedures for fast reroute protection of  
   Point-To-MultiPoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths  
   (TE-LSP) in  MultiProtocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks, based  
   upon Point-To-MultiPoint bypass tunnels. The motivation for using   
   P2MP bypass tunnels is to avoid potentially expensive data   
   duplication along the backup path that could occur if point-to-point  
   bypass tunnels where used, i.e. to optimize the bandwidth usage,  
   during fast reroute protection of a link or a node. During link or  
   node failure the traffic carried onto a protected P2MP TE-LSP is  
   tunnelled within one or several P2MP bypass tunnels towards a set of  
   Merge Points. To avoid data duplication backup labels (i.e. inner  
   labels) are assigned by the Point of Local Repair (PLR) following the  
   RSVP-TE upstream label assignment procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return From [email-masked] Wed Mar 07 19:44:03 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:04 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Carrying a Contract Identifier in the PCE communication Protocol (PCEP)
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, et al.
	Filename	: draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) based architecture can be used for 
   computing Traffic Engineered Label Switched Paths (TE LSP) that 
   traverse multiple Autonomous Systems (AS) in MultiProtocol Label 
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. This may 
   require communication between PCEs in each AS, based upon on the PCE 
   communication Protocol (PCEP). When ASes belong to distinct service 
   providers, a per-service negotiation and activation procedure may be 
   required before starting PCE based path computation. For the sake of 
   illustration, the IPSphere Forum (IPSF) is currently specifying an 
   architecture so as to automate the negotiation and activation of such 
   an inter-provider TE LSP service. The result of such negotiation is a 
   per-service contract identifier that needs to be carried in PCEP, so 
   that PCEs can apply inter-provider path computation policies. For 
   that purpose, this draft defines an extension to the PCEP protocol so 
   as to carry a contract ID in request messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-leroux-pce-contract-id-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailsthe document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce