Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The DVB-RCS MIB 
	Author(s)	: S. Combes, et al.
	Filename	: draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt
	Pages		: 91
	Date		: 2007-3-29
	
   This document describes MIB module for DVB-RCS. It defines a set of 
   new MIB entities to characterise the behaviour and performance of 
   network layer entities deploying DVB-RCS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) Staircase and
                          Triangle Forward Error Correction (FEC) 
                          Schemes
	Author(s)	: V. Roca, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-ldpc-05.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-3-29
	
This document describes two Fully-Specified FEC Schemes, LDPC-
   Staircase and LDPC-Triangle, and their application to the reliable
   delivery of objects on packet erasure channels.  These systematic FEC
   codes belong to the well known class of ``Low Density Parity Check''
   (LDPC) codes, and are large block FEC codes in these sense of
   RFC3453.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-ldpc-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-ldpc-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-ldpc-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these meFrom [email-masked] Thu Mar 29 11:09:27 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Tags for Identifying Languages
	Author(s)	: A. Phillips, M. Davis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 66
	Date		: 2007-3-29
	
This document describes the structure, content, construction, and
   semantics of language tags for use in cases where it is desirable to
   indicate the language used in an information object.  It also
   describes how to register values for use in language tags and the
   creation of user-defined extensions for private interchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
IntFrom [email-masked] Thu Mar 29 11:09:27 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-levis-provider-qos-agreement-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Considerations of provider-to-provider 
                          agreements for Internet-scale QoS
	Author(s)	: P. Levis, M. Boucadair
	Filename	: draft-levis-provider-qos-agreement-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-3-29
	
This memo analyzes provider-to-provider QoS agreements suited for a
   global QoS-enabled Internet.  It defines terminology relevant to
   inter-domain QoS models.  It introduces a new concept denoted by
   Meta-QoS-Class.  This new concept drives and federates the way QoS
   inter-domain relationships are built.  It opens up new perspectives
   for a QoS-enabled Internet that retains, as much as possible, the
   openness of the existing best-effort Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levis-provider-qos-agreement-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-levis-provider-qos-agreement-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-levis-provider-qos-agreement-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. dpe="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce