Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNSSEC Validation Root Priming Through SLP (DNSSEC-ROOTP)
	Author(s)	: T. Moreau
	Filename	: draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2007-4-20
	
     By assigning the SLP (Service Location Protocol, [RFC2608]) UA
     (User Agent) role to a DNS resolver, the present document opens the
     door to selective deployment of DNS root nameservice substitution
     within an administrative domain. This SLP scheme directly addresses
     the DNS resolver configuration scaling issue. It is envisioned that
     various DNS root nameservice substitution undertakings target their
     respective user base, and no single one will be exposed alone to
     the global scaling problem. Usage is limited to DNSSEC-enabled root
     nameservice. Moreover, from the SLP security features, the proposed
     scheme expands the set of DNS root trust anchor key rollover
     options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce