Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interdomain Presence Scaling Analysis for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-4-12
	
   This document analyzes the traffic that is generated as a result of
   presence subscriptions between users of federated domains that
   support the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).  This
   analysis is provided as a source of comparison with a similar
   analysis being performed regarding domains that support federated
   presence using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Instant
   Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions (SIMPLE).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce