Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Proxy Mobile IPv6 and Mobile IPv6 interworking
	Author(s)	: V. Devarapalli, et al.
	Filename	: draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-4-11
	
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based local mobility management
   protocol developed in the IETF.  Mobile IPv6 is a host-based mobility
   management protocol that has no restrictions in terms of
   applicability in a domain.  This document captures some of the
   scenarios where Proxy Mobile IPv6 and Mobile IPv6 are used together.
   It also describes how the two protocols can work together.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-mipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipFrom [email-masked] Wed Apr 11 16:01:44 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stjohns-sipso-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Son of IPSO (SIPSO) A Simple IPv6 Sensitivity Labeling Option
	Author(s)	: M. StJohns, et al.
	Filename	: draft-stjohns-sipso-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2007-4-11
	
This document describes an optional method for encoding explicit packet
   sensitivity labels on IPv6 packets.  It is intended for use only within
   multi-level secure (MLS) networking environments that are both trusted
   and trustworthy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stjohns-sipso-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-stjohns-sipso-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stjohns-sipso-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)
	Author(s)	: M. Chiba, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-04.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-4-11
	
This document describes a currently deployed extension to the Remote
   Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol, allowing
   dynamic changes to a user session, as implemented by network access
   server products.  This includes support for disconnecting users and
   changing authorizations applicable to a user session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

BelowFrom [email-masked] Wed Apr 11 16:01:44 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Real-time Inter-network Defense
	Author(s)	: K. Moriarty
	Filename	: draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-01.txt
	Pages		: 67
	Date		: 2007-4-11
	
Network security incidents, such as system compromises, worms,
    viruses, phishing incidents, and denial of service, typically
    result in the loss of service, data, and resources both human and
    system.  Network providers and Computer Security Incident Response
    Teams need to be equipped and ready to assist in communicating and
    tracing security incidents with tools and procedures in place
    before the occurrence of an attack.  Real-time Inter-network
    Defense outlines a proactive inter-network communication method to
    facilitate sharing incident handling data while integrating
    existing detection, tracing, source identification, and mitigation
    mechanisms across for a complete incident handling solution.
    Combining these capabilities in a communication system provides a
    way to achieve higher security levels on networks.  Policy
    guidelines for handling incidents are recommended and can be agreed
    upon by a consortium using the security recommendations and
    considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/drFrom [email-masked] Wed Apr 11 16:01:44 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SMTP extension for internationalized email address
	Author(s)	: J. Yao, W. Mao
	Filename	: draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-05.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-4-11
	
This document specifies the use of SMTP extension for
   internationalized email address delivery.  Communication with systems
   that do not implement this specification is specified in another
   document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce