Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Binding for IEEE 802.11
	Author(s)	: P. Calhoun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-03.txt
	Pages		: 63
	Date		: 2007-4-12
	
Wireless LAN product architectures have evolved from single
   autonomous access points to systems consisting of a centralized
   Access Controller (AC) and Wireless Termination Points (WTPs).  The
   general goal of centralized control architectures is to move access
   control, including user authentication and authorization, mobility
   management and radio management from the single access point to a
   centralized controller.

   This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol Binding Specification for use with
   the IEEE 802.11 Wireless Local Area Network protocol.  The CAPWAP
   Protocol Specification is defined separately [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce