Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Shin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-04.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-4-27
	
This document provides a detailed description of IPv6 deployment and
   integration methods and scenarios in wireless broadband access
   networks in coexistence with deployed IPv4 services.  In this
   document we will discuss main components of IPv6 IEEE 802.16 access
   networks and their differences from IPv4 IEEE 802.16 networks and how
   IPv6 is deployed and integrated in each of the IEEE 802.16
   technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce