Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: General Identifier-Locator Mapping Considerations
	Author(s)	: B. Carpenter
	Filename	: draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-4-18
	
   This document presents various general considerations about the
   mapping between identifiers and locators at the network and routing
   level in the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A One-Way Packet Duplication Metric for IPPM
	Author(s)	: H. Uijterwaal
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-4-18
	
   The IETF IPPM working group has defined a metric for packet loss.
   The packet loss metric quantifies the case where a packet that is
   sent, never arrives at its destination.  However, the opposite is
   also possible: a packet is sent and arrives more than once.  This
   document defines a metric to quantify these kinds of events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII versFrom [email-masked] Wed Apr 18 15:53:57 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pinkas-pkix-lcvp-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Lightweight Certificate Validation Protocol (LCVP)
	Author(s)	: D. Pinkas
	Filename	: draft-pinkas-pkix-lcvp-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-4-18
	
LCVP allows a client to delegate certificate path validation to 
   a trusted server.  The path validation (e.g. making sure that none 
   of the certificates in the path are revoked) is performed according 
   to a set of rules called a validation policy.  It allows 
   simplification of client implementations and only uses of a set of 
   predefined validation policies.  This document defines a protocol 
   that can be used to:
      (1) validate one certificate according to one validation policy,
      (2) query the validation policies supported by an LCVP server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pinkas-pkix-lcvp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-pinkas-pkix-lcvp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pinkas-pkix-lcvp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have e/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons-00.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce