Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Torture Test Messages for Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
	Author(s)	: V. Gurbani, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
This informational document provides examples of Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) test messages designed to exercise and "torture" the
   code of a SIP implementation that parses IPv6 addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version From [email-masked] Mon Apr 23 15:53:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MIP6-bootstrapping for the Integrated Scenario
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, A. Yegin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
The Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping problem statement describes two main
   scenarios.  In the first scenario (i.e. the split scenario), the
   mobile node's mobility service is authorized by a different service
   authorizer than the basic network access authorizer.  In the second
   scenario (i.e. the integrated scenario), the mobile node's mobility
   service is authorized by the same service authorizer as the basic
   network access service authorizer.  This document defines a method
   for home agent information discovery for the integrated scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especiallFrom [email-masked] Mon Apr 23 15:53:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-09.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Issues in Network Event Logging Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: TLS Transport Mapping for Syslog
	Author(s)	: F. Miao, M. Yuzhi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-09.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
This document describes the use of Transport Layer Security (TLS) to
   provide a secure connection for the transport of Syslog messages.
   This document describes the security threats to Syslog and how TLS
   can be used to counter such threats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TRIP Attribute for Resource Priority
	Author(s)	: P. O'Hanlon, K. Carlberg
	Filename	: draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
This document defines a new attribute for  the  TRIP  protocol.   The
   attribute   associates   protocols/services   in  the  PSTN  offering
   authorized  prioritization  during  call  setup  that  are  reachable
   through  a TRIP gateway.  Current examples of preferential service in
   the PSTN are Government Emergency Telecommunications  Service  (GETS)
   in  the U.S. and Government Telephone Preference Scheme (GTPS) in the
   U.K.  The proposed attribute for TRIP is based on the NameSpace.Value
   tupple defined for the SIP resource Priority field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIFrom [email-masked] Mon Apr 23 15:53:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-09.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Feed Paging and Archiving
	Author(s)	: M. Nottingham
	Filename	: draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-09.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
This specification defines three types of syndicated Web feeds that
   enable publication of entries across one or more feed documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An EME Signaling Protocol Design
	Author(s)	: P. Francis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-irtf-eme-francis-nutss-design-00.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
   This document presents a high-level design for an End-Middle-End
   (EME) signaling protocol called NUTSS (which stands for NAT, URI,
   Tunnel, Signaling, STUN).  While high-level, this document tries to
   be detailed enough that the EME RG can have a meaningful debate about
   its pros and cons and possible alternatives.  The main attribute of
   NUTSS is that it couples together both path-coupled and path-
   decoupled signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-eme-francis-nutss-design-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-eme-francis-nutss-design-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-eme-francis-nutss-design-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation oFrom [email-masked] Mon Apr 23 15:53:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: TLS Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites with SHA-256/384 and AES Galois Counter Mode
	Author(s)	: E. Rescorla
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
   RFC 4492 describes elliptic curve cipher suites for Transport Layer
   Security (TLS).  However, all those cipher suites use SHA-1 as their
   MAC algorithm.  This document describes eight new CipherSuites for
   TLS/DTLS which specify stronger digest algorithms.  Four use HMAC
   with SHA-256 or SHA-384 and four use AES in Galois Counter Mode
   (GCM).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reaFrom [email-masked] Mon Apr 23 15:53:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MIP6-bootstrapping for the Integrated Scenario
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, A. Yegin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
The Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping problem statement describes two main
   scenarios.  In the first scenario (i.e. the split scenario), the
   mobile node's mobility service is authorized by a different service
   authorizer than the basic network access authorizer.  In the second
   scenario (i.e. the integrated scenario), the mobile node's mobility
   service is authorized by the same service authorizer as the basic
   network access service authorizer.  This document defines a method
   for home agent information discovery for the integrated scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior,From [email-masked] Mon Apr 23 15:53:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-suiteb-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Suite B Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)	: M. Salter, E. Rescorla
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-suiteb-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
   The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
   B Cryptography" dated July, 2005, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm polcy for national security applications.  This document
   defines a profile of TLS which is conformant with Suite B.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-suiteb-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tls-suiteb-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-suiteb-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Per-domain path computation method for establishing Inter-domain Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-05.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
This document specifies a per-domain path computation technique for
   establishing inter-domain Traffic Engineering (TE) Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs).  In this document a domain refers to a collection of
   network elements within a common sphere of address management or path
   computational responsibility such as IGP areas and Autonomous
   Systems.

   Per-domain computation applies where the full path of an inter-domain
   TE LSP cannot be or is not determined at the ingress node of the TE
   LSP, and is not signaled across domain boundaries.  This is most
   likely to arise owing to TE visibility limitations.  The signaling
   message indicates the destination and nodes up to the next domain
   boundary.  It may also indicate further domain boundaries or domain
   identifiers.  The path through each domain, possibly including the
   choice of exit point from the domain, must be determined within
   the domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.htFrom [email-masked] Mon Apr 23 15:53:42 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rekhter-v6-ext-communities-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Address Specific BGP Extended Communities Attribute
	Author(s)	: Y. Rekhter
	Filename	: draft-rekhter-v6-ext-communities-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2007-4-23
	
Current specifications of BGP Extended Communities [BGP-EXTCOMM]
   support IPv4 Address Specific Extended Community, but do not support
   IPv6 Address Specific Extended Community. The lack of IPv6 Address
   Specific Extended Community may be a problem when an application uses
   IPv4 Address Specific Extended Community, and one wants to use this
   application in a pure IPv6 environment. This document defines a new
   BGP attribute, IPv6 Address Specific Extended Community that
   addresses this problem. The IPv6 Address Specific Extended Community
   is similar to the IPv4 Address Specific Extended Community, except
   that it carries an IPv6 address rather than an IPv4 address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-v6-ext-communities-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-rekhter-v6-ext-communities-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-v6-ext-communities-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIof the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce