Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lei-samrg-dmmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DMMP: Dynamic Mesh-based Overlay Multicast Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Lei, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lei-samrg-dmmp-02.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2007-4-2
	
This document describes a Dynamic Mesh-based overlay Multicast
   Protocol (DMMP) framework to support multicast data delivery
   applications without relying on classic IP multicast, including
   multicast group management, overlay hierarchy establishment,
   multicast tree construction and data forwarding scheme from the
   source to a number of receivers.  The DMMP framework builds on
   control plane functions which dynamically manage an overlay core and
   a multicast tree layer.  The key idea is a number of end hosts self-
   organize into an overlay mesh, and dynamically maintain such a mesh.
   Based on the constructed mesh, some core-based clusters are built
   with capacity-aware trees inside.  Then, a multicast tree consisting
   of DMMP-aware end hosts (and/or specific routers) is built on the top
   of the overlay core for the efficient delivery of the multicast data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lei-samrg-dmmp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lei-samrg-dmmp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lei-samrg-dmmp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce