Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-l3vpn-vr-mcast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast in Virtual Router-based IP VPNs
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-l3vpn-vr-mcast-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-4-13
	
This document specifies the procedures required to be implemented for 
    IP multicast traffic to travel from one VPN site to another within a 
    VR-VPN (Virtual Router-based IP VPN).It details the solution about 
    the process in local customer sites, establishing of multicast 
    distribution trees in SP networks and forwarding of multicast data 
    packets. 

    This document is based on Requirements for Multicast in L3 Provider-
    Provisioned VPNs [MREQT] and specification of Network based IP VPN 
    Architecture using Virtual Routers [VR-VPN] that have been 
    implemented and deployed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-l3vpn-vr-mcast-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zhang-l3vpn-vr-mcast-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-l3vpn-vr-mcast-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce