Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-templin-ipvlx-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPvLX - IP with virtual Link eXtension
	Author(s)	: F. Templin
	Filename	: draft-templin-ipvlx-07.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-4-27
	
IPv6 was designed as the next-generation Internet protocol, but
   global IPv4 deployment continues unabated via private addressing
   domains behind Network Address Translators (NATs).  This document
   therefore envisions a long-term IPv6/IPv4 coexistence, with IPv6
   addresses serving as identifiers (and sometimes also locators) and
   IPv4 addresses serving as locators (and sometimes also identifiers).
   This document prescribes a suite of mechanisms and operational
   practices called: "IPvLX (IP with virtual Link Extension)".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ipvlx-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-templin-ipvlx-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-templin-ipvlx-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce