Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dykim-ectp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Enhanced Communications Transport Protocol for One-to-Many Multicast Applications with Unicast Reverse Data Channels 
	Author(s)	: D. Kim, S. Koh
	Filename	: draft-dykim-ectp-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2007-4-18
	
       This document is a part of the ITU-T Recommendation and ISO/IEC 
       International Standard, named the Enhanced Communications Transport 
       Protocol (ECTP), which is a multicast transport protocol designed to 
       support Internet multicast applications. This third part of ECTP 
       (ECTP-3) describes the protocol specification for the duplex 
       multicast transport. In a duplex connection, a single multicast 
       sender, named TC-Owner (TO), transmits multicast data to the other 
       group members, while some of the participating TS-users may send 
       unicast data to the TO over the reverse data channel. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dykim-ectp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dykim-ectp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dykim-ectp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce