Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vapiwala-bmwg-rsvpte-convergence-motivation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Motivation for Benchmarking MPLS TE convergence
	Author(s)	: S. Vapiwala, et al.
	Filename	: draft-vapiwala-bmwg-rsvpte-convergence-motivation-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-4-16
	
        This document describes the motivation for benchmarking MPLS traffic 
        engineering (TE) convergence using RSVP, the Resource ReserVation 
        Protocol as an underlying signaling protocol. This document provides 
        an overview of the work item and a separate methodology and 
        terminology document will be generated if there is enough interest in 
        this area. This work complements MPLS protection benchmarking work, 
        which is already being pursued in the Benchmarking working group at 
        IETF.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vapiwala-bmwg-rsvpte-convergence-motivation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-vapiwala-bmwg-rsvpte-convergence-motivation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vapiwala-bmwg-rsvpte-convergence-motivation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce