Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-park-netlmm-fastpmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fast Localized Proxy Mobile IPv6 (FLPMIPv6)
	Author(s)	: S. Park, et al.
	Filename	: draft-park-netlmm-fastpmip-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-4-2
	
   Proxy mobile ipv6 (PMIPv6) is designed to manage mobility of hosts
   that are not equipped with any mobility management protocol. But
   PMIPv6 has a handover latency because it is based on global mobility
   management protocols such as MIPv6. Handover latency sensitives
   impact on real-time application. This document describes Fast and
   Local Proxy Mobile IPv6 (FLPMIPv6) to reduce handover latency and
   packet loss ratio. The scheme is based on the fast mobile IP scheme
   and utilized some of messages defined in 802.21 and information
   coming from link layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-netlmm-fastpmip-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-park-netlmm-fastpmip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-park-netlmm-fastpmip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce