Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
	Author(s)	: V. Fajardo, et al.
	Filename	: draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-4-5
	
The Diameter Base protocol provides rules on how to extend Diameter
   and to create new Diameter applications.  This is a companion
   document to clarify these rules.  This document does not intended to
   add, remove or change these rules, rather it helps protocol designers
   to extend Diameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automaticallFrom [email-masked] Thu Apr 05 16:00:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Optimized Routing in Nested NEMO Networks
	Author(s)	: V. Pangboonyanon, et al.
	Filename	: draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-4-5
	
In nested mobile networks (NEMO), packets that are routed from/to any 
   nodes inside the nested NEMO have additional overheads (i.e., bi-
   directional tunnels) and delays. These additional overheads and 
   delays increase respectively to the depth of the current location of 
   the node in nested NEMO since the packets have to go through all the 
   HAs of the MRs along the path to an endpoint. This draft provides a 
   solution to this problem, providing optimizations to the nested NEMO 
   concept thereby making it worthwhile to implement the nested NEMO 
   concept.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-varaporn-nemo-optimized-nested-nemo-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	eFrom [email-masked] Thu Apr 05 16:00:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video: Extensions for Scalability and Main Header Recovery
	Author(s)	: A. Leung, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-05.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2007-4-5
	
This memo describes extended uses for payload header in RFC document:
   "RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams."  For better support
   of JPEG 2000 features such as scalability and includes a main header
   recovery method.

   This memo MUST be accompanied with a complete implementation of "RTP
   Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams."  That document is a
   complete description of the payload header and signaling, this
   document only describes additional processing for the payload header.
   There is an additional media type and SDP marker signaling for
   implementations of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readersFrom [email-masked] Thu Apr 05 16:00:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Tags for Identifying Languages
	Author(s)	: A. Phillips, M. Davis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-04.txt
	Pages		: 66
	Date		: 2007-4-5
	
This document describes the structure, content, construction, and
   semantics of language tags for use in cases where it is desirable to
   indicate the language used in an information object.  It also
   describes how to register values for use in language tags and the
   creation of user-defined extensions for private interchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
IFrom [email-masked] Thu Apr 05 16:00:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Vouch By Reference
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-4-5
	
This document describes the Vouch By Reference (VBR) protocol.  VBR
   is a protocol for adding third-party certification to email.  It
   permits independent third parties to certify the owner of a domain
   name that is associated with received mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ConFrom [email-masked] Thu Apr 05 16:00:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-no-op-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A No-Op Payload Format for RTP
	Author(s)	: F. Andreasen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-no-op-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-4-5
	
This document defines an no-op payload format for the Real-time
   Transport Protocol (RTP).  This packet is not played out by
   receivers.  It can be useful as a way to keep Network Address
   Translator (NAT) bindings and Firewall pinholes open.  Other uses are
   discussed in the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-no-op-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-no-op-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-no-op-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams
	Author(s)	: S. Futemma, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-13.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-4-5
	
This memo describes an RTP payload format for the ISO/IEC
   International Standard 15444-1 | ITU-T Rec. T.800, otherwise better
   known as: JPEG 2000.  JPEG 2000 features are considered in the design
   of this payload format.  JPEG 2000 is a truly scalable compression
   technology allowing applications to encode once and decode many
   different ways.  JPEG 2000 video stream is formed by extending from a
   single image to a series of JPEG 2000 images.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-13.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-13.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-13.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate thFrom [email-masked] Thu Apr 05 16:00:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-templin-rfc4214bis-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP)
	Author(s)	: F. Templin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-templin-rfc4214bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-4-5
	
The Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) connects
   dual-stack (IPv6/IPv4) routers over IPv4 networks.  ISATAP views the
   IPv4 network as a link layer for IPv6 and supports an automatic
   tunneling abstraction similar to the Non-Broadcast Multiple Access
   (NBMA) model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-rfc4214bis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-templin-rfc4214bis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-templin-rfc4214bis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Dy retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce