Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Keying and signaling for wireless access and handover using EAP (EAP-HR)
	Author(s)	: M. Nakhjiri
	Filename	: draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-04.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-4-6
	
Problems related to AAA-based key management for facilitating
   optimized secure handovers and re-authentications have been described
   in several problem statements ([I-D.nakhjiri-aaa-hokey-ps],
   [I-D.ohba-hokey-3party-keydist-ps] and [I-D.ietf-hokey-reauth-ps]).
   This document provides description of an EAP initiated key hierarchy
   as part of the solution for those problems.  Additionally a modified
   version of the 3-party key distribution orocess
   ([I-D.ohba-hokey-3party-keydist-ps]) is proposed to provide a binding
   between the generated/distributed keys and the parties using the
   keys.  A new EAP method called EAP handover and re-authentication
   (EAP_HR) is also described to significantly reduce handover keying
   and re-authentication latency.  AAA attributes and EAP type data
   extensions are also covered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility. From [email-masked] Fri Apr 06 16:07:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Considerations for Information Services and Operator Services Using SIP
	Author(s)	: J. Haluska, et al.
	Filename	: draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2007-4-6
	
Information Services are services whereby information is provided 
   in response to user requests, and may include involvement of a 
   human or automated agent. A popular existing Information Service is 
   Directory Assistance (DA). Moving ahead, Information Services 
   providers envision exciting multimedia services that support 
   simultaneous voice and data interactions with full operator backup 
   at any time during the call. Information Services providers are 
   planning to migrate to SIP based platforms, which will enable such 
   advanced services, while continuing to support traditional DA 
   services. This document aims to identify how such services can be 
   implemented using existing or currently proposed SIP mechanisms, 
   and to provide a set of Best Current Practices to facilitate 
   interoperability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the dFrom [email-masked] Fri Apr 06 16:07:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-strauss-p2p-chat-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: P2P CHAT - A Peer-to-Peer Chat Protocol
	Author(s)	: F. Strauss, et al.
	Filename	: draft-strauss-p2p-chat-06.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2007-4-6
	
This memo presents the third version of a protocol for a peer-to-peer
   based chat system.  In this version it is extended for supporting
   message exchange in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs) that suffer from
   node mobility.  Messages can be cryptographically signed, encrypted
   and anonymized allowing authentic and closed group communication as
   well as anonymous communication.  This work is input for a practical
   course on software engineering at Technische Universitaet
   Braunschweig.  It is experimental work that is not intended to go to
   the IETF standards track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-strauss-p2p-chat-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-strauss-p2p-chat-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-strauss-p2p-chat-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents wFrom [email-masked] Fri Apr 06 16:07:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK)
	Author(s)	: C. Clancy, H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-05.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-4-6
	
This Internet Draft defines an Extensible Authentication Protocol
   method called EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK).  This method
   is a lightweight shared-key authentication protocol supporting mutual
   authentication and key derivation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce