Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-culler-rsn-routing-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Routing Requirements for Sensor Networks
	Author(s)	: D. Cullerot, J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-culler-rsn-routing-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2007-4-13
	
   The need for high quality routing for Sensor networks comprised of
   highly constrained devices (CPU, memory, ...) in sometimes unstable
   wireless environments is critical now and will continue to increase.
   Interest in this class of applications has grown dramatically in
   recent years and a routing solution addressing the specific
   environments of such networks is highly required considering the
   numerous, incompatible open-source and proprietary routing protocols
   as well as several industrial forums.  The aim of this document is to
   define the routing requirements for Sensor Networks at the IP layer.
   Such routing protocol(s) would need to address several unique aspects
   of this class of embedded devices and would operate in networks
   comprising links of various nature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-culler-rsn-routing-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-culler-rsn-routing-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-culler-rsn-routing-reqs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce