Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-richards-otp-kerberos-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OTP Kerberos
	Author(s)	: G. Richards
	Filename	: draft-richards-otp-kerberos-02.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-4-16
	
The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client
   using the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document
   describes the use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
   (OTP) authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-richards-otp-kerberos-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-richards-otp-kerberos-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-richards-otp-kerberos-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-From [email-masked] Mon Apr 16 15:54:17 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Adding Acknowledgement Congestion Control to TCP
	Author(s)	: S. Floyd, et al.
	Filename	: draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-00.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-4-16
	
This document adds an optional congestion control mechanism for
   acknowledgement traffic (ACKs) to TCP.  The document specifies an
   end-to-end acknowledgement congestion control mechanism for TCP that
   uses participation from both TCP hosts, the TCP data sender and the
   TCP data receiver.  The TCP data sender detects lost and ECN-marked
   ACK packets, and tells the TCP data receiver the ACK Ratio R to use
   to respond to the congestion on the reverse path from the data
   receiver to the data sender.  The TCP data receiver sends roughly one
   ACK packet for every R data packets received.  This mechanism is
   based on the acknowledgement congestion control in DCCP's CCID 2
   [RFC4340], [RFC4341].  This acknowledgement congestion control
   mechanism is being proposed as an experimental mechanism for TCP for
   evaluation by the network community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feaType: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-richards-otp-kerberos-02.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-richards-otp-kerberos-02.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce