Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Network-based Localized Mobility Management Interface between Mobile Node and Mobility Access Gateway
	Author(s)	: S. Narayanan, J. Laganier
	Filename	: draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2007-5-22
	
This document describes an interface between mobile nodes (MN) and
   mobility access gateway (MAG) of a network-based localized mobility
   management (NETLMM) domain.  The interface has two functions which
   are invocated when a MN attaches and detaches from a MAG.  The
   attachment function let the MAG authenticate the MN identifier, does
   address(es) and default router configuration for the MN, and inform
   the MAG about the multicast listener state of the MN.  During a
   successful execution of the detachment function, the NETLMM protocol
   is triggered between the MAG and the localized mobility anchor (LMA).
   The detachment function let the MAG detect that the MN has left so
   that it can deregister the MN at the LMA using the NETLMM protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce