Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-navali-ip6-over-netmip4-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 over Network based Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: J. Navali, et al.
	Filename	: draft-navali-ip6-over-netmip4-02.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2007-5-16
	
There is a growing demand for routable IP addresses to support large
   wireless user base today.  Wireless operators are looking for ways to
   leverage the IPv6 address space to meet the ever increasing number of
   wireless data users.  The operators who have network-based IPv4
   mobility solutions can leverage the same scheme to provide mobility

   access service with larger address pool using IPv6 addressing.  The
   proposed approach solves both, by allowing provision of the network-
   based mobility service, and the IPv6 address acquisition for the MNs.
   The mobility contolling function may be located either at the
   dedicated Access Node (achieving a virtual link-layer to the HA) or
   at the first hop Access Router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-navali-ip6-over-netmip4-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-navali-ip6-over-netmip4-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-navali-ip6-over-netmip4-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce