Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dawkins-nomcom-start-earlier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IAB and IESG Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process:  Revision of the Nominating and Recall Committees Timeline
	Author(s)	: S. Dawkins
	Filename	: draft-dawkins-nomcom-start-earlier-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-5-22

   RFC 3777 defines the Nominations and Recall Committee's operation,
   and includes a sample timeline for major steps in the NomCom process
   that meets the minimum normative requirements for the process.
   Recent NomComs have been scheduling based on the sample timeline, and
   the chairs of the last three NomComs, Danny McPherson (2004-2005),
   Ralph Droms (2005-2006), and Andrew Lange (2006-2007) have all
   reported that this timeline is very aggressive and have all suggested
   starting earlier.  This document restructures the sample timeline,
   but makes no normative process changes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-nomcom-start-earlier-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dawkins-nomcom-start-earlier-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-nomcom-start-earlier-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce