Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Application of PWE3 to MPLS Transport Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-5-23
	
   A key requirement has been identified by the operator community for
   the transparent carriage of the MPLS network of one party over the
   MPLS network of another party.  This document describes one IETF-
   recommended profile to satisfy this requirement using the existing
   RFC4448 PWE3 Ethernet pseudowire standard.  This solution does not
   preclude other solutions being developed in the future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data From [email-masked] Wed May 23 15:53:20 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MIPv6 Correspondent Node-Targeted Location Privacy and Optimized Routing
	Author(s)	: K. Weniger
	Filename	: draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-5-23
	
This draft discusses the problem of correspondent node-targeted
   location privacy in Mobile IPv6 and proposes a mechanism to achieve
   simultaneous optimized routing and strong correspondent node-targeted
   location privacy.  The mechanism utilizes the MIPv6 bootstrapping
   mechanisms and does neither require any new network entities nor
   changes to home agent or correspondent node implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how From [email-masked] Wed May 23 15:53:20 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)
	Author(s)	: M. Chiba, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-05.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-5-23
	
This document describes a currently deployed extension to the Remote
   Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol, allowing
   dynamic changes to a user session, as implemented by network access
   server products.  This includes support for disconnecting users and
   changing authorizations applicable to a user session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data From [email-masked] Wed May 23 15:53:20 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ssmping Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Venaas
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-5-23
	
   ssmping is a tool that is used to check whether one can receive SSM,
   as well as obtaining some additional information. ssmping requires
   both a client and a server supporting the ssmping protocol to work.
   We here specify this protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Saratoga: A Convergence Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking
	Author(s)	: L. Wood
	Filename	: draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2007-5-21
	
Saratoga is a simple, lightweight UDP-based transport protocol
   intended for use between immediately neighbouring peers which have
   sporadic, intermittent connectivity using dedicated IP links.
   Saratoga focuses on link utilization and loss recovery via an ARQ
   mechanism.  Saratoga is not intended for use over shared paths, so
   transport congestion control is unnecessary.  Saratoga is in
   continuous use by the IP-based Disaster Monitoring Constellation
   satellites in Low Earth Orbit (LEO), and is proposed for use as a
   convergence layer by Delay Tolerant Networking for deep-space and ad-
   hoc networking scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different beFrom [email-masked] Wed May 23 15:53:20 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harding-filename-preservation-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Filename Preservation for EDIINT
	Author(s)	: T. Harding
	Filename	: draft-harding-filename-preservation-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-5-22
	
   The intent of this document is to be placed on the RFC track as an
   Informational RFC.
 
   The EDIINT [AS1], [AS2] and [AS3] message formats do not currently
   contain any provisions for preservation of the filename of a
   transmitted EDI business document from one Trading Partner to
   another.
   
   However,within certain trading communities, it is not uncommon for
   Trading Partners to require a specific filenames for EDI business
   documents to trigger specific backend processing. So it is
   the goal of this informational document to outline the procedures
   and mechanisms required to preserve filenames of EDI business
   documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harding-filename-preservation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-harding-filename-preservation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-harding-filename-preservation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-comFrom [email-masked] Wed May 23 15:53:20 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-abeille-netlmm-proxymip6ro-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Route Optimization for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: J. Abeille, M. Liebsch
	Filename	: draft-abeille-netlmm-proxymip6ro-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-5-23
	
The IETF is specifying a protocol for network-based localized
   mobility management, which takes basic operation for registration,
   tunnel management and de-registration into account.  This document
   specifies a protocol for route optimization in networks, which
   support network-based mobility management.  The specified protocol
   focuses on efficient set up and maintenance of a route optimized path
   between two mobile nodes and suits complex mobility scenarios as well
   as networks with multiple mobility anchors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abeille-netlmm-proxymip6ro-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-abeille-netlmm-proxymip6ro-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-abeille-netlmm-proxymip6ro-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documentwhich will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce