Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility
	Author(s)	: A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename	: draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-5-29
	
The service binding revocation semantics are missing in Mobile IPv6
   Specificaion [RFC-3775] and PMIPv6 [PMIP6-SPEC].  This document

   defines the semantics of the revocation of a mobile node registration
   binding, which could have been established using a Client Mobile IPv6
   or a Proxy Mobile IPv6 signaling.  The proposed revocation mechanism
   uses generic message properties which is applicable to Mobile IPv6
   and Proxy Mobile IPv6 and can be used by any two mobility entities.
   As an example, this mechanism allows local mobility agent, involved
   in providing IP mobility services to a mobile node, to notify the
   mobility access gateway of the termination of the mobile node
   registration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce