Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definition of Events For Channel-Oriented Telephony Signalling
	Author(s)	: T. Taylor, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-04.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2007-5-29
	
This memo updates RFC 4733 to add event codes for telephony signals
   used for channel-associated signalling when carried in the telephony
   event RTP payload.  It supersedes and adds to the original assignment
   of event codes for this purpose in RFC 2833 section 3.14.  As
   documented in Appendix A of RFC 4733, certain of the RFC 2833 events
   have been deprecated, because their specification was ambiguous,
   erroneous or redundant.  In fact, the degree of change from RFC 2833
   section 3.14 is such that implementations of the present document
   will be fully backward compatible with RFC 2833 implementations only
   in the case of full ABCD-bit signalling.  The positive benefits of
   the present document are an expanded coverage of signalling systems
   and a more carefully specified and documented coverage of signalling
   systems covered by RFC 2833.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833biscas-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce