Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-compression-nego-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Version 6 Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Negotiation for IPv6 datagram compression using IPv6 Control Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Varada
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-compression-nego-v2-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-5-17
	
      The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) provides a standard method of 
      encapsulating Network Layer protocol information over  
      point-to-point links.  PPP also defines an extensible Link Control  
      Protocol, and proposes a family of Network Control Protocols  
      (NCPs) for establishing and configuring different network-layer  
      protocols. 
       
      The IPv6 Control Protocol (IPv6CP), which is an NCP for a PPP 
      link, allows for the negotiation of desirable parameters for the 
      IPv6 interface over PPP. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-compression-nego-v2-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipv6-compression-nego-v2-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-compression-nego-v2-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce