Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-marks-trlkh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A scalable multicast key management scheme combined MARKS and TR-LKH
	Author(s)	: Z. Li, et al.
	Filename	: draft-li-marks-trlkh-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-5-3
	
    Several algorithms have been proposed to deal with the multicast key 
management problem. An efficient multicast key management in the case of 
large dynamic group with preplanned eviction is MARKS in which one 
receiver's join or preplanned leave has no side effect on other 
receivers. However, there is no effective mechanism in MARKS to expel a 
malicious member dynamically. An improved MARKS in which a malicious 
member can be expelled scalablely by rekeying an intermediate key is 
introduced. And a two-layer Logical Key Tree based on coincident leave 
time (called TR-LKH) which is used to maintain the intermediate key is 
proposed here. The described approach has outstanding performance in 
terms of scalability, where one member's join or preplanned leave has no 
side effect on other members, furthermore, the number of rekeying 
messages needed to expel a member depends little on the group size. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-marks-trlkh-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-li-marks-trlkh-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-li-marks-trlkh-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce