Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping in split scenario
	Author(s)	: G. Giaretta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-05.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2007-5-29
	
A Mobile IPv6 node requires a Home Agent address, a home address, and
   IPsec security associations with its Home Agent before it can start
   utilizing Mobile IPv6 service.  RFC 3775 requires that some or all of
   these are statically configured.  This document defines how a Mobile
   IPv6 node can bootstrap this information from non-topological
   information and security credentials preconfigured on the Mobile
   Node.  The solution defined in this document solves the Mobile IPv6
   bootstrapping problem (RFC4640) when the Mobile Node's mobility
   service is authorized by a different service provider than basic
   network access, and is therefore generically applicable to any
   bootstrapping case.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce