Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of Addresses in Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Networks
	Author(s)	: K. Shiomoto, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-07.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-5-8
	
This document clarifies the use of addresses in Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) networks. The aim is to
   facilitate interworking of GMPLS-capable Label Switching Routers
   (LSRs). The document is based on experience gained in implementation,
   interoperability testing, and deployment.

   The document describes how to interpret address and identifier fields
   within GMPLS protocols, and how to choose which addresses to set in
   those fields for specific control plane usage models. It also
   discusses how to handle IPv6 sources and destinations in the MPLS and
   GMPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)
   modules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce