Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pseudo-Wire (PW) over MPLS PSN Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: D. Zelig, T. Nadeau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-12.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2007-5-24
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in
   the Internet community.  In particular, it describes a MIB module for
   PW operation over Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switch
   Router (LSR).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-12.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
InterFrom [email-masked] Thu May 24 15:53:15 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-cades-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CMS Advanced Electronic Signatures (CAdES)
	Author(s)	: J. Ross, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-cades-02.txt
	Pages		: 132
	Date		: 2007-5-24
	
This document defines the format of an electronic signature that can
   remain valid over long periods.  This includes evidence as to its
   validity even if the signer or verifying party later attempts to deny
   (i.e., repudiates the validity of the signature). 

   The format can be considered as an extension to RFC 3852 [4] and 
   RFC 2634 [5], where, when appropriate additional signed and 
   unsigned attributes have been defined.  

   The contents of this Informational RFC amounts to a 
   transposition of the ETSI TS 101 733 V.1.6.3 (CMS Advanced 
   Electronic Signatures - CAdES) [TS101733] and is technically 
   equivalent to it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cades-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-smime-cades-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cades-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail reaFrom [email-masked] Thu May 24 15:53:15 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-06.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)
	Author(s)	: M. Chiba, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-06.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-5-24
	
This document describes a currently deployed extension to the Remote
   Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol, allowing
   dynamic changes to a user session, as implemented by network access
   server products.  This includes support for disconnecting users and
   changing authorizations applicable to a user session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below isFrom [email-masked] Thu May 24 15:53:15 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-sips-04.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The use of the SIPS URI Scheme in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: F. Audet
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-sips-04.txt
	Pages		: 54
	Date		: 2007-5-24
	
This document provides clarifications and guidelines concerning the
   use of the SIPS URI scheme in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
   It also makes normative changes to SIP.  This document also provides
   a discussion of possible future steps in specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-sips-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sip-sips-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-sips-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce