Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dpkim-msctp-single-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Use of ASCONF Chunk for mSCTP Handover of A Single-Homed Host 
	Author(s)	: D. Kim, S. Koh
	Filename	: draft-dpkim-msctp-single-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-5-30
	
   SCTP can be used to support soft IP handover between heterogeneous 
   wireless networks with the help of the ADDIP extension and its multi-
   homing feature. In this document, we describe the issues in SCTP 
   handover between homogeneous wireless networks for a single-homed 
   host that may cause the serious communication delay. Then, we propose 
   the use of the ASCONF chunk with the cumulative ASCONF Parameters for 

   Add IP Set Primary and Delete IP ASCONF Parameter to support faster 
   IP handover for a single-homed host.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dpkim-msctp-single-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dpkim-msctp-single-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dpkim-msctp-single-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce