Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-err-mipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using Return Routability for Authentication of Fast Handovers in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Mun, T. Shin
	Filename	: draft-mun-mipshop-err-mipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-6-28
	
   IETF published Fast Handovers in Mobile IPv6 (FMIPv6) for efficient
   mobility management. FMIPv6 has no solutions to protect binding 
   update messages. Previous researches have mainly concentrated on 
   using AAA, public certificates or cryptographic algorithms for 
   authentication of FMIPv6. However the approaches need a particular
   infrastructure or heavy processing cost to authenticate binding 
   updates in FMIPv6. Extended Return Routability provides 
   authentication for FMIPv6 without infrastructure and costly
   cryptographic algorithms. Also it can be used for various existing
   handover protocol in MIPv6 network.   

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-err-mipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mun-mipshop-err-mipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-err-mipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce