Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Support For
                          Mobility Access Gateway and Local Mobility 
                          Anchor to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)	: J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-6-28
	
   This specification defines the Diameter support for the Proxy Mobile
   IPv6.  The policy information needed by the Proxy Mobile IPv6 is
   defined in mobile node's policy profile, which gets downloaded from
   the Diameter server to the Mobile Access Gateway once the mobile node
   roams into a Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain and performs the access
   authentication.  The access authentication procedure into the Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 Domain resembles the Mobile IPv6 integrated scenario
   bootstrapping.  Rather than defining a completely new set of
   attributes or a new Diameter application this specification only
   leverages the work already done for the Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce