Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Socket API for Source Address Selection
	Author(s)	: E. Nordmark, et al.
	Filename	: draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api-07.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2007-6-18
	
The IPv6 default address selection document [RFC3484] describes the
   rules for selecting source and destination IPv6 addresses, and
   indicates that applications should be able to reverse the sense of
   some of the address selection rules through some unspecified API.
   However, no such socket API exists in the basic [RFC3493] or advanced
   [RFC3542] IPv6 socket API documents.  This document fills that gap
   partially by specifying new socket-level options for source address
   selection and flags for the getaddrinfo() API to specify address
   selection based on the the source address preference in accordance
   with the socket-level options that modify the default source address
   selection algorithm.  The socket API described in this document will
   be particularly useful for IPv6 applications that want to choose
   between temporary and public addresses, and for Mobile IPv6 aware
   applications that want to use the care-of address for communication.
   It also specifies socket options and flags for selecting CGA or non-
   CGA source addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-From [email-masked] Mon Jun 18 15:54:46 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Version 6 Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Centrally Assigned Unique Local IPv6 Unicast Addresses
	Author(s)	: R. Hinden, B. Haberman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-6-18
	
This document defines Centrally allocated IPv6 Unique Local
   addresses.  These addresses are globally unique and are intended for
   local communications, usually inside of a site.  They are not
   expected to be routable on the global Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: BGP Stability Improvements
	Author(s)	: G. Huston, T. Li
	Filename	: draft-li-bgp-stability-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-6-18
	
BGP is the routing protocol used to tie the Autonomous Systems (ASes)
   of the Internet together.  The ongoing stability of BGP in the face
   of arbitrary inputs, both malicious and unintentional, is of primary
   importance to the overall stability of the Internet.  The overall
   issue is not a new one.  Previously, one aspect of stability, known
   as route flap damping was originally discussed in RFC 2439.  In the
   intervening years, a great deal of experience with flap damping and

   other stability concerns has been accumulated.  Most recently, the
   issue of BGP stability has been highlighted in RAWS.  This document
   describes the experience that has been gained concerning stability in
   the intervening years, hypotheses about remaining problems,
   suggestions for experiments to be performed, and proposals for
   possible alternatives.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-bgp-stability-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-li-bgp-stability-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-li-bgp-stability-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODIFrom [email-masked] Mon Jun 18 15:54:46 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-snell-atompub-feature-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Atom Publishing Protocol Features Extension
	Author(s)	: J. Snell
	Filename	: draft-snell-atompub-feature-05.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-6-18
	
This document introduces extensions to the Atom Publishing Protocol
   introspection format for expressing metadata about the behaviors,
   functions and capabilities supported by an Atom Publishing Protocol
   collection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feature-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-snell-atompub-feature-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feature-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce