Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-hip-ice-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Utilizing Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) for the Host Identity Protocol (HIP)
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, D. Wing
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-hip-ice-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-6-22

   This document describes how the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) methodology can be used for the Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP) to determine whether end-to-end communication is
   possible.  ICE makes use of the Session Traversal Utilities for NAT
   (STUN) protocol in addition to mechanisms for checking connectivity
   between peers.  After running the ICE the two HIP end points will be
   able to communicate directly or through a relay via Network Address
   Translators (NATs), Network Address and Port Translators (NAPTs) and
   firewalls .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-hip-ice-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-tschofenig-hip-ice-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-hip-ice-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce