Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saleem-msml-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:08:42 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Media Server Markup Language (MSML)
	Author(s)	: A. Saleem, et al.
	Filename	: draft-saleem-msml-04.txt
	Pages		: 180
	Date		: 2007-6-28
	
The Media Server Markup Language (MSML) is used to control and invoke 
   many different types of services on IP Media Servers. Clients can use 
   it to define how multimedia sessions interact on a Media Server and 
   to apply services to individuals or groups of users. MSML can be 
   used, for example, to control Media Server conferencing features such 
   as video layout and audio mixing, create sidebar conferences or 
   personal mixes, and set the properties of media streams. As well, 
   clients can use MSML to define media processing dialogs, which may be 
   used as parts of application interactions with users or conferences. 
   Transformation of media streams to and from users or conferences as 
   well as IVR dialogs are examples of such interactions, which are 
   specified using MSML. MSML clients may also invoke dialogs with 
   individual users or with groups of conference participants using 
   VoiceXML.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saleem-msml-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-saleem-msml-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saleem-msml-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce