Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fast Macro Mobility Handovers in HMIPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Mun
	Filename	: draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-6-28
	
In Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6), a mobile can experience a long 
   handover latency and packet loss problems due to the MN's 
   movement between access routers belonging to different Mobility 
   Anchor Point (MAP) domain, called a macro mobility handover. To 
   improve the performance of macro mobility handover, this document 
   describes a new scheme that can execute the macro mobility handover 
   rapidly and reduce both the handover latency and packet loss. The 
   scheme described in this document is a fast macro mobility handover  
   by applying FMIPv6 protocol to the edge access routers in MAP domain.   The scheme supports two modes to be used according to the situation of
   the MN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce