Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-mgm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Derivation and management of EAP based key hierarchy for handover and re-authentication
	Author(s)	: M. Nakhjiri, Y. Ohba
	Filename	: draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-mgm-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-6-19
	
   This document describes a generic delivery framework for usage and/
   or domain specific keys, derived as part of an EAP EMSK hierarchy,
   from an EAP server to an intended third party key holder.  The
   framework description includes different scenarios for key delivery,
   depending on the type of keys being delivered.  It also includes,
   specification of derivation of keys required for security protection
   of key requests and delivery signaling.  The key delivery framework
   also includes proper specification and conveyance of the context and
   scope of the keys being delivered.  All keys generated directly from
   EMSK as part of the EMSK key hierarchy are derived following the
   guidelines described in [I-D.ietf-hokey-emsk-hierarchy].  Derivation
   of the EMSK based handover root key (HRK) and domain specific
   handover root keys (DSHRK) for use in the problem of handover keying
   and re-authentication is also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-mgm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-mgm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-hokey-hierarchy-mgm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce