Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-mip6-ice-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:08:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile IP Interactive Connectivity Establishment (M-ICE)
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-mip6-ice-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-6-29
	
   This document describes how the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) methodology can be used for Mobile IP to
   determine whether end-to-end communication is possible.  ICE makes
   use of the Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol in
   addition to mechanisms for checking connectivity between peers.
   After running the ICE the two MIP end points will be able to
   communicate directly or through a relay via Network Address   Translators (NATs), Network Address and Port Translators (NAPTs) and
   firewalls.

   This document addresses also the problems raised in RFC 4487 "Mobile
   IPv6 and Firewalls: Problem Statement".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-mip6-ice-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-tschofenig-mip6-ice-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-mip6-ice-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce