Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Configuration in IKEv2
	Author(s)	: P. Eronen
	Filename	: draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-6-5

   When IKEv2 is used for remote VPN access (client to VPN gateway), the
   gateway assigns the client an IP address from the internal network
   using IKEv2 configuration payloads.  The configuration payloads
   specified in RFC 4306 work well for IPv4, but make it difficult to
   use certain features of IPv6.  This document describes the
   limitations of current IKEv2 configuration payloads for IPv6, and
   explores possible solutions that would allow IKEv2 to set up full-
   featured virtual IPv6 interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce