Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MIP6-bootstrapping for the Integrated Scenario
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, A. Yegin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-04.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-6-4
	
Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping can be categorized into two primary
   scenarios, the split scenario and the integrated scenario.  In the
   split scenario, the mobile node's mobility service is authorized by a
   different service authorizer than the network access authorizer.  In
   the the integrated scenario, the mobile node's mobility service is
   authorized by the same service authorizer as the network access
   service authorizer.  This document defines a method for home agent
   information discovery for the integrated scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce