Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-marocco-p2psip-xpp-pcan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: XPP Extensions for Implementing a Passive P2PSIP Overlay Network based on the CAN Distributed Hash Table
	Author(s)	: E. Marocco, E. Ivov
	Filename	: draft-marocco-p2psip-xpp-pcan-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2007-6-18
	
   This document defines a set of extensions for the Extensible Peer
   Protocol (XPP) required for creating a P2PSIP overlay network based
   on the CAN distributed hash table algorithm.  It specifies how peers
   and clients must behave in order to maintain the overlay and use it
   for the establishment of multimedia communication sessions.

   To limit the overhead due to maintenance operations and to allow the
   adoption of security policies for preventing malicious nodes to
   damage the overlay, joins are always initiated and controlled by
   existing peers (hence the passive in PCAN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marocco-p2psip-xpp-pcan-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-marocco-p2psip-xpp-pcan-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-marocco-p2psip-xpp-pcan-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce