Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mahy-http-change-notification-via-sip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Change Notifications about HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) resources via the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Notification Framework
	Author(s)	: R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-mahy-http-change-notification-via-sip-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-6-27
	
   This document describes a SIP event package for notification of
   content changes of HTTP-based resources, including WebDAV (HTTP
   extensions for Distributed Authoring and Versioning) collections and
   XCAP (XML Configuration Access Protocol) resources.  It also defines
   a new WebDAV property that can be used to identify the URI (Uniform
   Resource Idenitifier) of a SIP notification service that can service
   the WebDAV resource for which the property is set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-http-change-notification-via-sip-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mahy-http-change-notification-via-sip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mahy-http-change-notification-via-sip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce