Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-email-notif-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Email System Event Notification Model
	Author(s)	: L. Dusseault
	Filename	: draft-dusseault-email-notif-model-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-6-5
	
   Email servers have event information which is of interest to a wide
   variety of clients, devices and users, and this motivates an effort
   to tie Email servers into the existing Internet notifications
   architecture as described by the Common Profile for Presence (CPP).
   This document describes where Email servers fit into CPP and what
   pieces are missing.  This is not purely a requirements document
   because it describes a specific architecture, but it makes some
   requirements on future documents that fill in pieces of the
   architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-email-notif-model-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dusseault-email-notif-model-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-email-notif-model-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME mesFrom [email-masked] Tue Jun 05 15:54:45 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-roy-presencerss-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Motivation for RSS Feed for Presence State 
	Author(s)	: A. Roychowdhury
	Filename	: draft-roy-presencerss-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-6-5
	
        RSS Feeds have always played an important role in providing users 
        content related updates typically of Websites without having to visit 
        those websites manually. Typical examples of RSS usage include users 
        'subscribing' to the RSS feed of a website, say, CNN.com and thereby 
        automatically receiving 'news headlines' when the content changes. 

        Recently, there have been significant innovations (such as Yahoo 
        Pipes and Google Mash-up Editor) where RSS feeds from different 
        sources have been combined to produce new services in a 'Web Based 
        Service Creation Environment' model allowing users to create 
        interesting services building on top of 'primitives' that can be 
        represented on the Web.  

        This document describes the motivation for an RSS feed for Presence 
        information, which the authors believe would be useful to create new 
        services using a similar environment described above. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roy-presencerss-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-roy-presencerss-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-roy-presencerss-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	From [email-masked] Tue Jun 05 15:54:45 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-13.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EAP IKEv2 Method
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, et al.
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-13.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2007-3-7
	
This document specifies EAP-IKEv2, an EAP authentication method that
   is based on the Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) protocol.  EAP-IKEv2
   provides mutual authentication and session key establishment between
   an EAP peer and an EAP server.  It supports authentication techniques
   that are based on passwords, high-entropy shared keys, and public key
   certificates.  These techniques can be combined in a number of ways.
   EAP-IKEv2 further provides support for cryptographic ciphersuite
   negotiation, hash function agility, identity confidentiality (in
   certain modes of operation), fragmentation, and an optional "fast
   reconnect" mode.  EAP-IKEv2 has sucessfully passed Designated Expert
   Review as mandated by RFC 3748.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-13.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-13.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-13.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliaFrom [email-masked] Tue Jun 05 15:54:45 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-08.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Network Discovery and Selection Problem
	Author(s)	: J. Arkko, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-08.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2007-6-5
	
When multiple access networks are available, users may have
   difficulty in selecting which network to connect to, and how to
   authenticate with that network.  This document defines the network
   discovery and selection problem, dividing it into multiple sub-
   problems.  Some constraints on potential solutions are outlined, and
   the limitations of several solutions (including existing ones) are
   discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documeheck your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce