Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gsenger-secure-anycast-tunneling-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: secure anycast tunneling protocol (SATP)
	Author(s)	: O. Gsenger
	Filename	: draft-gsenger-secure-anycast-tunneling-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-6-22

   The secure anycast tunneling protocol (SATP) defines a protocol used
   for communication between any combination of unicast and anycast
   tunnel endpoints.  It allows tunneling of every ETHER TYPE protocol
   (ethernet, ip ...).  SATP directly includes cryptography and message
   authentication based on the methodes used by SRTP.  It can be used as
   an encrypted alternative to IP Encapsulation within IP [3] and
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) [4].  It supports both anycast
   receivers and senders.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gsenger-secure-anycast-tunneling-protocol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-gsenger-secure-anycast-tunneling-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gsenger-secure-anycast-tunneling-protocol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce