Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-mt-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Multi-Topology (MT) Routing in OSPF
	Author(s)	: P. Psenak, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-mt-09.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
This draft describes an extension to Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
   in order to define independent IP topologies called Multi-Topologies
   (MTs).  The Multi-Topologies extension can be used for computing
   different paths for unicast traffic, multicast traffic, different
   classes of service based on flexible criteria, or an in-band network
   management topology.

   An optional extension to exclude selected links from the default
   topology is also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-mt-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ospf-mt-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-mt-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data whFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 14 18:53:27 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Adding Acknowledgement Congestion Control to TCP
	Author(s)	: S. Floyd, et al.
	Filename	: draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-01.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
This document adds an optional congestion control mechanism for
   acknowledgement traffic (ACKs) to TCP.  The document specifies an
   end-to-end acknowledgement congestion control mechanism for TCP that
   uses participation from both TCP hosts, the TCP data sender and the
   TCP data receiver.  The TCP data sender detects lost and ECN-marked
   ACK packets, and tells the TCP data receiver the ACK Ratio R to use
   to respond to the congestion on the reverse path from the data
   receiver to the data sender.  The TCP data receiver sends roughly one
   ACK packet for every R data packets received.  This mechanism is
   based on the acknowledgement congestion control in DCCP's CCID 2.
   This acknowledgement congestion control mechanism is being proposed
   as an experimental mechanism for TCP for evaluation by the network
   community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODIFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 14 18:53:27 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-srp-14.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Using SRP for TLS Authentication
	Author(s)	: D. Taylor, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-srp-14.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
This memo presents a technique for using the Secure Remote Password
   protocol as an authentication method for the Transport Layer Security
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-srp-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tls-srp-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-srp-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An MP-BGP protocol extension to advertize TE-related PE-CE link information
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
This document proposes MP-BGP protocol extension so as to convey
   Traffic Engineering Link characterictics of PE (Provider Edge) - CE
   (Customer Edge) links in order to extend the visibility of the
   Traffic Engineering Database to those links.  This can then be used
   to more efficiently compute CE-to-CE Traffic Engineering Label
   Swtiched Path (TE LSP) when required to provide specific services
   such as bandwidth guarantees and end to end fast protection in a
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Virtual Private Network (VPN)
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-ccamp-ce-ce-te-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart"From [email-masked] Thu Jun 14 18:53:27 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gurbani-sip-sipsec-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The SIPSEC Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
	Author(s)	: V. Gurbani, et al.
	Filename	: draft-gurbani-sip-sipsec-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
Currently, in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), there does not
   exist any means for a user agent client (UAC) to signal to the
   destination user agent server (UAS) that an end-to-end secure channel
   is to be established.  Instead, what is prevalent today in the
   protocol is a hop-by-hop security model, wherein intermediaries
   forward a request towards the destination without the UAC knowing

   whether or not the intermediary behaved in a trusted manner (i.e., it
   did not, unknown to the UAC, downgrade the security of the downstream
   channel from the intermediary onwards).  This document discusses the
   security properties of a hop-by-hop model; and in doing so,
   formulates requirements an for an end-to-end security model and a
   solution that satisfies these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-sip-sipsec-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-gurbani-sip-sipsec-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-sip-sipsec-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILEFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 14 18:53:27 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpthreat-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Security Attacks Found Against SCTP and Current Countermeasures
	Author(s)	: R. Stewart, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpthreat-05.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
This document describes certain security threats to SCTP.  It also
   describes ways to mitigate these threats, in particular by using
   techniques from the SCTP Specification Errata and Issues memo (RFC
   4460).  These techniques are included in RFC 4960, which obsoletes
   RFC 2960.  It is hoped that this information will provide some useful
   background information for many of the newest requirements spelled
   out in the SCTP Specification Errata and Issues and included in RFC
   4960.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpthreat-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpthreat-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpthreat-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messaFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 14 18:53:27 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-11.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Lightweight OCSP Profile  for High Volume Environments
	Author(s)	: R. Hurst, A. Deacon
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-11.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
This specification defines a profile of the Online Certificate 
   Status Protocol (OCSP) that addresses the scalability issues 
   inherent when using OCSP in large scale (high volume) Public Key 
   Infrastructure (PKI) environments and/or in PKI environments that 
   require a lightweight solution to minimize communication bandwidth 
   and client side processing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), soFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 14 18:53:27 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-combined-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Combined User and Infrastructure ENUM in the e164.arpa tree
	Author(s)	: M. Haberler, R. Stastny
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-combined-05.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-6-14
	
This memo defines an interim solution for Infrastructure ENUM to
   allow a combined User and Infrastructure ENUM implementation in
   e164.arpa as a national choice until the long-term solution is
   approved.  This interim solution will be deprecated after approval of
   the long-term solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-combined-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-enum-combined-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-combined-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce