Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-holmberg-sipping-199-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Response Code for Indication of Terminated Dialog
	Author(s)	: C. Holmberg
	Filename	: draft-holmberg-sipping-199-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-6-21
	
This specification defines a new SIP response code, 199 Early Dialog
   Terminated, which a forking proxy can use to indicate upstream that
   an early dialog has been terminated.  The response code can be used
   by a SIP entity, normally a forking SIP proxy, to indicate that an
   early dialog has been terminated before the forking proxy sends a
   final response.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-sipping-199-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-holmberg-sipping-199-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-sipping-199-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implemeFrom [email-masked] Thu Jun 21 15:55:29 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ECC Brainpool Standard Curves and Curve Generation
	Author(s)	: M. Lochter, J. Merkle
	Filename	: draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2007-6-21

  This RFC proposes several elliptic curve domain parameters over
  finite prime fields for use in cryptographic applications. The domain
  parameters are consistent with the relevant international standards,
  and can be used in X.509 certificates and CRLs, IKE, TLS, XML
  signatures, and all applications or protocols based on the
  cryptographic message syntax (CMS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which wilntation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce