Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ward-l2isis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Carrying Attached Addresses in IS-IS
	Author(s)	: D. Ward, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ward-l2isis-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-6-15
	
This draft specifies the IS-IS extensions necessary to support multi-
   link IPv4 and IPv6 networks, as well as to provide true link state
   routing to any protocols running directly over layer 2.  While
   supporting this concept involves several pieces, this document only
   describes extensions to IS-IS.  We leave it to the systems using
   these IS-IS extensions to explain how the information carried in
   IS-IS is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ward-l2isis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ward-l2isis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ward-l2isis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail readeFrom [email-masked] Fri Jun 15 18:55:00 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNSSEC Validation Root Priming Through SLP (DNSSEC-ROOTP)
	Author(s)	: T. Moreau
	Filename	: draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-02.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2007-6-15
	
By assigning the SLP (Service Location Protocol, [RFC2608]) UA
     (User Agent) role to a DNS resolver, the present document opens the
     door to selective deployment of DNS root nameservice within an
     administrative domain. This SLP scheme directly addresses the DNS
     resolver configuration scaling issue. Usage is limited to DNSSEC-
     enabled root nameservice. Moreover, from the SLP security features,
     the proposed scheme expands the set of DNS root trust anchor key
     rollover options. Early DNSSEC support at the rot is made possible
     with DNSSEC root nameservice substitution, as well as later
     transparent migration to a unique DNSSEC root.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-cr
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce