Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iSCSI Corrections and Clarifications
	Author(s)	: M. Chadalapaka
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-09.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 2007-6-25
	
iSCSI is a SCSI transport protocol and maps the SCSI 
   architecture and command sets onto TCP/IP.  RFC 3720 defines 
   the iSCSI protocol.  This document compiles the 
   clarifications to the original protocol definition in RFC 
   3720 to serve as a companion document for the iSCSI 
   implementers. This document updates RFC 3720 and the text in 
   this document supersedes the text in RFC 3720 when the two 
   differ.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce