Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:15:10 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement and Requirements for MANEMO
	Author(s)	: R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
The NEMO Basic Support protocol has well-known issues when multiple
   mobile routers are connected to each other in a nested fashion.
   These issues have been already analyzed in the NEMO Working Group.
   However, solutions are not yet considered and discussed in the IETF.
   MANEMO (MANET for NEMO) is an approach to resolve these issues.
   Although most of issues are relevant to what the MANET working group
   is chartered to deliver, a different approach may be required.  This
   document identifies the problems which MANEMO will solve and provides
   the MANEMO requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce