Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Inter-AS Requirements for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCECP)
	Author(s)	: N. Bitar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-7-31
	
Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineered (MPLS-TE) Label 
   Switched Paths (LSPs) may be established wholly within an Autonomous 
   System (AS) or may cross AS boundaries. 
    
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) is a component that is capable of 
   computing paths for MPLS-TE LSPs. The PCE Communication 
   Protocol(PCECP) is defined to allow communication between Path 
   Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs, and between PCEs. The PCECP is 
   used to request paths and to supply computed paths in responses. 
   Generic requirements for the PCEP are set out in "Path Computation 
   Element(PCE) Communication Protocol Generic Requirements", RFC 4657. 
   This document extends those requirements to cover the use of PCEP in 
   support of inter-AS MPLS-TE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce