Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PCC-PCE Communication and PCE Discovery Requirements for Inter-Layer Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: E. Oki
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-05.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-7-10
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path 
   computation in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol 
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. 
    
   MPLS and GMPLS networks may be constructed from layered 
   client/servicr networks. It is advantageous for overall network 
   efficiency to provide end-to-end traffic engineering across multiple 
   network layers. PCE is a candidate solution for such requirements. 
    
   Generic requirements for a communication protocol between Path 
   Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs are presented in "PCE 
   Communication Protocol Generic Requirements". Generic requirements 
   for PCE discovery protocol are presented in "Requirements for Path 
   Computation Element (PCE) Discovery".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce