Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nward-v6ops-teredo-server-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Teredo Server Selection
	Author(s)	: N. Ward
	Filename	: draft-nward-v6ops-teredo-server-selection-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
   This document describes performance, reliability and privacy problems
   inherent when using a remotely situated vendor-provided Teredo
   server, which is a common default in current implementations, and
   then discussed why configuring servers manually is bad and difficult.
   It recommends two partial solutions, and gives a final recommendation
   combining both solutions using anycast IPv4 and a well known DNS
   hostname.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nward-v6ops-teredo-server-selection-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nward-v6ops-teredo-server-selection-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nward-v6ops-teredo-server-selection-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation oFrom [email-masked] Tue Jul 03 14:20:38 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ronc-ptp-mpls-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PTP over MPLS
	Author(s)	: R. Cohen
	Filename	: draft-ronc-ptp-mpls-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
   This document defines mapping of the Precision Time Protocol for
   version 2 and higher over MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ronc-ptp-mpls-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ronc-ptp-mpls-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ronc-ptp-mpls-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce