Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bernardos-nemo-miron-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile IPv6 Route Optimisation for Network Mobility (MIRON)
	Author(s)	: C. Bernardos, et al.
	Filename	: draft-bernardos-nemo-miron-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-7-11
	
The Network Mobility Basic Support protocol enables networks to roam
   and attach to different access networks without disrupting the
   ongoing sessions that nodes of the network may have.  By extending
   the Mobile IPv6 support to Mobile Routers, nodes of the network are
   not required to support any kind of mobility, since packets must go
   through the Mobile Router-Home Agent (MRHA) bi-directional tunnel.
   Communications from/to a mobile network have to traverse the Home
   Agent, and therefore better paths may be available.  Additionally,
   this solution adds packet overhead, due to the encapsulation.

   This document describes an approach to the Route Optimisation for
   NEMO, called Mobile IPv6 Route Optimisation for NEMO (MIRON).  MIRON
   enables mobility-agnostic nodes within the mobile network to directly
   communicate (i.e. without traversing the MRHA bi-directional tunnel)
   with Correspondent Nodes.  The solution is based on the Mobile Router
   performing the Mobile IPv6 Route Optimisation signalling on behalf of
   the nodes of the mobile network.

   This document (in an appendix) also analyses how MIRON fits each of
   the NEMO RO Aeronautics requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-nemo-miron-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bernardos-nemo-miron-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-nemo-miron-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce