Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Template for an Internet Registry's Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Internet IP Address and AS Number (PKI)
	Author(s)	: S. Kent, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-02.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2007-7-10
	
This document contains a template to be used for creating a 
   Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for an Internet Registry 
   (e.g., NIR or RIR) that is part of the Internet IP Address and 
   Autonomous System (AS) Number Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII versioFrom [email-masked] Tue Jul 10 13:20:43 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:15:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-forces-protocol-11.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ForCES Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: A. Doria, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-forces-protocol-11.txt
	Pages		: 126
	Date		: 2007-7-10
	
This document specifies the Forwarding and Control Element Separation
   (ForCES) protocol.  ForCES protocol is used for communications
   between Control Elements(CEs) and Forwarding Elements (FEs) in a
   ForCES Network Element (ForCES NE).  This specification is intended
   to meet the ForCES protocol requirements defined in RFC3654.  Besides
   the ForCES protocol messages, the specification also defines the
   framework, the mechanisms, and the Transport Mapping Layer (TML)
   requirements for ForCES protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-protocol-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-forces-protocol-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-protocol-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (iFrom [email-masked] Tue Jul 10 13:20:43 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:15:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-allan-pw-o-pbt-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Carrying PWE3 Pseudo Wires over Provider Backbone Transport
	Author(s)	: D. Allan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-allan-pw-o-pbt-03.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-7-10
	
Provider Backbone Transport (PBT, known as well as PBB-TE and 
   progressed in IEEE as 802.1Qay [802.1Qay]) provides a mechanism 
   where native Ethernet point-to-point tunnels can be configured or 
   signaled across a provider-based Ethernet network [FEDYK]. PWE3 
   architecture defines a mechanism, called pseudowires, that emulates 
   the essential attributes of a layer-2 and layer-1 service over a 
   Packet Switched Network (PSN). This draft describes the architecture 
   and procedures where Pseudowires are carried across PBT tunnels. In 
   this proposal PBT tunnels are used as the PSN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allan-pw-o-pbt-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-allan-pw-o-pbt-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-allan-pw-o-pbt-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME men of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce