Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:49:55 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Basic Level of Interoperability for SIP Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic Level of Interoperability for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Services (BLISS) Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2007-07-26

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) has been designed as a general
purpose protocol for establishing and managing multimedia sessions.
It provides many core functions and extensions in support of features
such as transferring of calls, parking calls, and so on.  However,
interoperability of more advanced features between different vendors
has been poor.  This document describes the reason behind these
interoperability problems, and presents a framework for addressing
them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME From [email-masked] Thu Jul 26 19:54:22 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:49:45 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-simple-simple-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIMPLE made Simple: An Overview of the IETF Specifications for Instant Messaging and Presence using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-simple-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2007-07-26

The IETF has produced many specifications related to Presence and
Instant Messaging with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
Collectively, these specifications are known as SIMPLE - SIP for
Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions.  This document
serves as a guide to the SIMPLE suite of specifications.  It breaks
them up into categories and explains what each is for and how they
relate to each other.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-simple-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-simple-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-simple-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messmessages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce