Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Open Research Issues in Internet Congestion Control 
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, et al.
	Filename	: draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
   This document describes many of the open problems in Internet 
   congestion control that are known today. This includes several new 
   challenges that are becoming important as the network grows, as well 
   as some issues that have been known for many years. These challenges 
   are generally considered to be open research topics that may require 
   more study or application of innovative techniques before Internet-
   scale solutions can be confidently engineered and deployed. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce