Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The 'MFMT', 'MFCT', and 'MFF' Command Extensions for FTP
	Author(s)	: D. Somers
	Filename	: draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-02.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-7-31
	
This document defines extensions to the FTP specification STD 9, RFC
   959, "FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL (FTP)".  These extensions provide the
   ability for a FTP Client to modify the last modification time, the
   creation time, or multiple facts (last modification time, creation
   time, operating system permissions, etc.) of an object in the server-
   FTP process NVFS.  These extensions are implemented by three new
   optional commands: "MFMT" (Modify Fact: Modification Time), "MFCT"
   (Modify Fact: Creation Time), and "MFF" (Modify Fact: Facts).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple mFrom [email-masked] Tue Jul 31 11:19:35 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for the XCON-DCON Synchronization Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Buono, et al.
	Filename	: draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-7-31
	
The Distributed Conferencing (DCON) framework provides the means to
   distribute Centralized Conference (XCON) information by appropriately
   orchestrating a number of centralized focus entities (clouds).  The
   mechanism we propose to make each XCON cloud communicate with its
   related DCON peer is based on the use of some kind of XCON-DCON
   Synchronization Protocol (XDSP).  This document gives the
   requirements for XDSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

BFrom [email-masked] Tue Jul 31 11:19:35 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Routing and Addressing Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: T. Narten
	Filename	: draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-7-31
	
   Problem statement for the route scaling problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce