Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transmission of IP over Ethernet over IEEE 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: H. Jeon, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
This document describes the transmission of IPv4 as well as IPv6 over
   Ethernet in a network deploying the IEEE 802.16 cellular radio
   transmission technology.  The Ethernet on top of IEEE 802.16 is
   realized by bridging between the point-to-point radio links, which
   are provided by IEEE 802.16 between the base station and its

   associated subscriber stations.  Due to the resource constraints of
   radio transmission systems and the limitations of the IEEE 802.16 MAC
   functionality for the realization of an Ethernet, the transmission of
   IP over an Ethernet over IEEE 802.16 may considerably benefit by
   adding IP specific support functions in the Ethernet over IEEE 802.16
   while maintaining full compatibility with standard IP over Ethernet
   behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802.16-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use tFrom [email-masked] Thu Jul 12 11:21:09 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:15:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for a Location-by-Reference  Mechanism used in Location Configuration and Conveyance
	Author(s)	: R. Marshall
	Filename	: draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
This document defines terminology and enumerates requirements for a
   Location-by-Reference approach to the configuration, dereferencing,
   and conveyance of location for SIP signaling, and other Internet
   messaging, including for emergency call routing for voice-over-IP
   (VoIP) and general Internet multimedia systems, where Internet
   protocols are used end-to-end.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your loFrom [email-masked] Thu Jul 12 11:21:09 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:15:02 -0400
Subject: I-D 
 ACTION:draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Portable Symmetric Key Container
	Author(s)	: P. Hoyer, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-01.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
This document specifies a symmetric key format for transport and
   provisioning of symmetric keys (One Time Password (OTP) shared
   secrets or symmetric cryptographic keys) to different types of strong
   authentication devices.  The standard token format enables
   enterprises to deploy best-of-breed solutions combining components
   from different vendors into the same infrastructure.

   This work is a joint effort by the members of OATH (Initiative for
   Open AuTHentication) to specify a format that can be freely
   distributed to the technical community.  The authors believe that a
   common and shared specification will facilitate adoption of two-
   factor authentication on the Internet by enabling interoperability
   between commercial and open-source implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by usiFrom [email-masked] Thu Jul 12 11:21:09 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:15:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: NAT/Firewall NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP)
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt
	Pages		: 88
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
This memo defines the NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP) for
   Network Address Translators (NATs) and firewalls.  This NSLP allows
   hosts to signal on the data path for NATs and firewalls to be
   configured according to the needs of the application data flows.  It
   enables hosts behind NATs to obtain a public reachable address and
   hosts behind firewalls to receive data traffic.  The overall
   architecture is given by the framework and requirements defined by
   the Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS) working group.  The network
   scenarios, the protocol itself, and examples for path-coupled
   signaling are given in this memo.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavhis
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce