Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extending ICMP to Identify the Receiving Interface
	Author(s)	: A. Atlas, et al.
	Filename	: draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-7-8
	
This memo defines ICMP extensions through which an router or host can
   explicitly identify the interface upon which an undeliverable

   datagram arrived.  The incoming interface can be identified by
   ifIndex, name, and/or address.  The extensions defined herein are
   particularly useful when troubleshooting networks with unnumbered
   interfaces, parallel interfaces and/or asymmetric routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce