Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP End-of-LIB
	Author(s)	: R. Asati, B. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
   There are situations following LDP session establishment where it
   would be useful for an LDP speaker to know when its peer has
   advertised all of its labels.  These include session re-establishment
   following loss of an LDP session when LDP graceful restart is in use

   and session establishment when LDP-IGP sync is in use.  The LDP
   specification provides no mechanism for an LDP speaker to notify a
   peer when it has completed its initial label advertisements to that
   peer.  This document specifies means for an LDP speaker to signal
   completion of its initial label advertisements following session
   establishment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce