Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Peer-to-Peer SIP Implementation Report
	Author(s)	: M. Brunner, M. Stiemerling
	Filename	: draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-7-8
	
This memo is an implementation report about the peer-to-peer SIP
   system developed in the European IST Ambient Networks research
   project.  This system replaces the traditional SIP proxy-registrar
   function with a distributed lookup mechanism, adds overlay
   functionality to the SIP signalling and to RTP traffic, takes care
   about media/packet relay lookup and insertion into the SIP/RTP paths,
   plus automatic adaptation of the voice transmission according to
   changing network conditions.  Standard, unmodified SIP user agents
   are used for communication.  The presented system is work in progress
   and this memo is an attempt to gather IETF community feedback about
   the described approach.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-p2psip-impl-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MFrom [email-masked] Sun Jul 08 17:21:01 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:15:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eddy-nemo-aero-reqs-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NEMO Route Optimization Requirements for Operational Use in Aeronautics and Space Exploration Mobile Networks
	Author(s)	: W. Eddy, et al.
	Filename	: draft-eddy-nemo-aero-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2007-7-8
	
This document describes the requirements and desired properties of
   NEMO Route Optimization techniques for use in global networked
   communications systems for aeronautics and space exploration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-nemo-aero-reqs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-eddy-nemo-aero-reqs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eddy-nemo-aero-reqs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce