Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over DVB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Security requirements for the Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) protocol
	Author(s)	: H. Cruickshank, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-03.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
The MPEG-2 standard defined by ISO 13818-1 supports a range of 
       transmission methods for a range of services. This document 
       provides a threat analysis and derives the security requirements 
       when using the Transport Stream, TS, to support an Internet 
       network-layer using Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation 
       (ULE) defined in RFC4326. The document also provides the 
       motivation for link-layer security for a ULE Stream. A ULE Stream 
       may be used to send IPv4 packets, IPv6 packets, and other 
       Protocol Data Units (PDUs) to an arbitrarily large number of 
       Receivers supporting unicast and/or multicast transmission.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will From [email-masked] Tue Jul 03 09:21:40 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:15:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ooms-xcast-basic-spec-12.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Explicit Multicast (Xcast) Concepts and Options
	Author(s)	: R. Boivie, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ooms-xcast-basic-spec-12.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
While traditional IP multicast schemes [1112] are scalable for very
   large multicast groups, they have scalability issues with a very
   large number of distinct multicast groups.  This document describes
   Xcast (Explicit Multi-unicast (Xcast)), a new multicast scheme with
   complementary scaling properties: Xcast supports a very large number
   of small multicast sessions.  Xcast achieves this by explicitly
   encoding the list of destinations in the data packets, instead of
   using a multicast group address.

   This document discusses Xcast concepts and options in several areas;
   it does not provide a complete technical specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ooms-xcast-basic-spec-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ooms-xcast-basic-spec-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ooms-xcast-basic-spec-12.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhineed "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce