Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The CIDR Network Descriptor expands the size of the IPtX Address Space beyond the IPv6 IP Addressing Specification
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-18.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 122
	Date		: 2007-7-24
	
This document, which Obsoletes RFC 2373, RFC 1517, RFC 1518, RFC
  1519, and IEEE Specification 1541-2002 (Re-defining the
  Electromagnetic Spectrum and the 'SI Units' as a Base 2 Exponential
  Binary Conversion - defines the IPtX Bit-Map Specification and
  Technique for Bit-Mapping any 'Decimal Fraction' - Page [93], [94],
  [106] - ['DCE Unit' = ' 2E'Q ']), provides the final clarification
  of the conclusions that redefines the 'CIDR' notation as the 'Network
  Descriptor', and proves that the IP Address Pool Total for the IPtX
  Specification is greater than IPv6. And more importantly, because
  these conclusions reveal the actual design of the Binary
  Communication System, the Revolutionary impact sustained, is an
  upheaval affecting the entire field of Computer Science; 'The
  Rudiments of Finite Quantum Computing and Finite Quantum Computer
  Programming'. In other words, IPtX is a more powerful and cost
  effective IP Addressing Specification, and when using the 'IPtX-MX
  Protocol' {'2"X : 1'; the Compression Ratio for "The Intelligent
  Quantum Tunneling Worm Protocol" - The Design of the 'Internet
  Protocol telecommunications Xchange Specification'}, the interface
  of the "Front-End" can mimic or simulate a 32 Bit-Mapped IP Address.
  And this, in conjunction with the IPv4 IP Addressing Overlay,
  provides a 100% Backward Compatibility with the IPv4 Specification
  (Meeting the Requirements of RFC 1550), in the Backbone environment
  approaching an unlimited size 'Bit-Map' Address Space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-18.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-18.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-18.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce