Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tyson-lgsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Lightweight Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Support Protocol (LGSP)
	Author(s)	: M. Tyson, C. Kopp
	Filename	: draft-tyson-lgsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 60
	Date		: 2007-7-26
	
   This document presents the Lightweight GNSS (Global Navigation
   Satellite System) Support Protocol (LGSP).  The Lightweight GNSS
   Support Protocol (LGSP) is being developed in order to provide a
   comprehensive solution which solves the problems inherent in
   traditional radio-based Differential GPS (DGPS) protocols.  LGSP will
   also provide additional support for GNSS user equipment, such as a
   GPS almanac retrieval method, allowing compatible units to perform
   faster almanac acquisition, thus resulting in less time until an
   initial position measurement can be established.  Other supporting
   features include alternative distribution of GPS navigation messages
   and differential correction messages, a hierarchical mirroring
   architecture, redundant backup operation and load balancing
   functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tyson-lgsp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-tyson-lgsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tyson-lgsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce