Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Layered Encapsulation of Congestion Notification
	Author(s)	: B. Briscoe
	Filename	: draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-7-3

   This document redefines how the explicit congestion notification
   (ECN) field of the outer IP header of a tunnel should be constructed.
   It brings all IP in IP tunnels (v4 or v6) into line with the way
   IPsec tunnels now construct the ECN field, ensuring that the outer
   header reveals any congestion experienced so far on the path.  It
   specifies the default ECN tunneling behaviour for any Diffserv per-
   hop behaviour (PHB), but also gives general principles to guide the
   design of alternate congestion marking behaviours for specific PHBs
   and for lower layer congestion notification schemes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce