Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Framework for RSVP Security Using Dynamic Group Keying
	Author(s)	: M. Behringer, F. Le Faucheur
	Filename	: draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
   The Resource reSerVation Protocol (RSVP) allows hop-by-hop
   authentication of RSVP neighbors.  This requires messages to be
   cryptographically signed using a shared secret between participating
   nodes.  This document compares group keying for RSVP with per
   neighbor or per interface keying, and discusses the applicability and
   limitations of these approaches.  Draft-weis-gdoi-for-rsvp describes
   how the Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI) can be used to
   distribute group keys to RSVP nodes.  The document also discusses
   applicability of group keying to RSVP encryption.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mFrom [email-masked] Tue Jul 03 14:20:38 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hallambaker-domain-centric-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Domain Centric Administration
	Author(s)	: P. Hallam-Baker
	Filename	: draft-hallambaker-domain-centric-00.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
   The cost and complexity of network administration is the major
   difficulty that must be overcome in order to deploy improved security
   and IPv6.  Domain Centric Administration defines an approach to
   network management in which the DNS acts as the central service
   directory.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-domain-centric-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-hallambaker-domain-centric-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-domain-centric-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce