Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhao-netlmm-ra-consideration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Default gateway consideration for netlmm
	Author(s)	: Y. Zhao
	Filename	: draft-zhao-netlmm-ra-consideration-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
   RA sent to inform MN about the network prefix and gateway existed.But 
   within a netlmm domain,MN should think that it's home network is kept
   unchanged when it is roaming and it's default gateway is unchanged is
   the best.But current the netlmm draft only can make the MN know the 
   home network prefix.It can't give a convience way to make the gateway
   keep unchanged when the MN is roaming within a netlmm domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-netlmm-ra-consideration-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zhao-netlmm-ra-consideration-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhao-netlmm-ra-consideration-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce