Subject: I-D Action:draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:20:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flexible Key Agreement for Transport Layer Security (FKA-TLS)
	Author(s)       : L. Zhu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2007-07-25

This document defines extensions to RFC 4279, "Pre-Shared Key
Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)", to enable dynamic
key sharing in distributed environments using a Generic Security
Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) mechanism, and then
import that shared key as the "Pre-Shared Key" to complete the TLS
handshake.
This is a modular approach to perform authentication and key exchange
based on off-shelf libraries.  And it obviates the need of pair-wise
key sharing by enabling the use of the widely-deployed Kerberos alike
trust infrastructures that are highly scalable and robust.
Furthermore, conforming implementations can provide server
authentication without the use of certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-gssapi-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce