Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)	: J. Bournelle, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-04.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-7-11
	
Mobile IPv6 deployments may want to bootstrap their operations
   dynamically based on an interaction between the Home Agent and the
   Diameter server of the Mobile Service Provider (MSP).  This document
   specifies the interaction between a Mobile IP Home Agent and the
   Diameter server.  Two different mechanisms for authentication of a MN
   to the HA are supported.  The first method consists of performing the
   Internet Key Exchange v2 (IKEv2) protocol along with the Extensible
   Authentication Protocol (EAP) with the Diameter server, while the
   second method utilizes the Mobile IPv6 Authentication option, as
   defined in RFC 4285.  For Internet Key Exchange v2 with EAP-based
   authentication, the Diameter Mobile IPv6 application, defined in this
   document, reuses the commands defined in the Diameter EAP
   application, while for supporting the RFC 4285-style MIPv6
   Authentication Options, a new Diameter application and new command
   codes are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce