Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-houri-simple-interdomain-scaling-optimizations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Scaling Optimizations for Presence in SIP/SIMPLE
	Author(s)	: A. Houri, et al.
	Filename	: draft-houri-simple-interdomain-scaling-optimizations-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-7-5

   The document suggests various optimizations for presence that uses
   the SIP/SIMPLE protocol.  The suggestions are based on a separate
   document that contains scaling analysis and requirements.  The
   current document reviews only suggestions that are not yet part of
   the work of the various SIP working groups while approved and in-work
   optimizations are reviewed in the scaling document.  The intention
   here is to keep these suggestions at this document as a place holder
   until a set of requirements will be discussed and accepted and the
   work on optimizations will commence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-interdomain-scaling-optimizations-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-houri-simple-interdomain-scaling-optimizations-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-interdomain-scaling-optimizations-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce