Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-singh-simple-vehicle-info-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Vehicle Info Event Package
	Author(s)	: V. Singh, et al.
	Filename	: draft-singh-simple-vehicle-info-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-7-10
	
This document defines a new SIP event package for updating and
   retrieving status information of vehicles.  The information can
   include the vehicle's status and diagnostic information distributed
   by vehicle telematics systems.  This event package is useful for
   fleet management and vehicle tracking applications.  The event
   package is called vehicle-info event package and is applicable to all   types of vehicles like cars, buses, ships and aircraft.  However,
   this document focuses on automobiles.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-simple-vehicle-info-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-singh-simple-vehicle-info-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-singh-simple-vehicle-info-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce