Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-culler-rl2n-routing-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Routing Requirements for Low Power And Lossy Networks
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, D. Cullerot
	Filename	: draft-culler-rl2n-routing-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-7-8
	
The need for high quality routing for Low power and Lossy Network
   (L2N) such as sensor networks comprised of highly constrained devices
   (CPU, memory, ...) in sometimes unstable wireless environments is
   critical now and will continue to increase.  Interest in this class
   of applications has grown dramatically in recent years and a routing
   solution addressing the specific environments of such networks is
   highly required considering the numerous, incompatible open-source
   and proprietary routing protocols as well as several industrial
   forums.  The aim of this document is to define the routing
   requirements for Sensor Networks at the IP layer.  Such routing
   protocol(s) would need to address several unique aspects of this
   class of embedded devices and would operate in networks comprising
   links of various nature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-culler-rl2n-routing-reqs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-culler-rl2n-routing-reqs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-culler-rl2n-routing-reqs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce