Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Nodes and Multiple Interfaces in IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis of Multihoming in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: N. Montavont, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-03.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
Mobile IPv6 as specified in RFC 3775 allows a mobile node to maintain
   its IPv6 communications while moving between subnets.  This document
   investigates configurations where a mobile node running Mobile IPv6
   is multihomed.  The use of multiple addresses is foreseen to provide
   ubiquitous, permanent and fault-tolerant access to the Internet,
   particularly on mobile nodes which are more prone to failure or
   sudden lack of connectivity.  However, Mobile IPv6 currently lacks
   support for such multihomed nodes.  The purpose of this document is
   to detail all the issues arising through the operation of Mobile IPv6
   on multihomed mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce