Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-maglione-ancp-mcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ANCP Multicast Handling 
	Author(s)	: R. Maglione, et al.
	Filename	: draft-maglione-ancp-mcast-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
   This draft is aimed at presenting ANCP Multicast Handling in order to 
   extend the high level multicast description currently present in [1] 
   and [2]. The document describes the ANCP Multicast use cases as well 
   as the protocol requirements and message flows derived from the use 
   cases. The proposal is mainly driven by the following two objectives. 
   First, enabling NAS and AN to functionally behave as one single black 
   box, while replication is performed on the AN, but without any loss 
   of functionality compared to if replication was performed on NAS. 
   Second, allowing the necessary information to be provided by NAS to 
   the AN to perform multicast admission decision locally when possible 
   and/or desirable, and allowing the AN to query the NAS when further 
   decisions are needed. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maglione-ancp-mcast-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-maglione-ancp-mcast-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-maglione-ancp-mcast-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce