Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mahy-speermint-direct-peering-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Minimalist Approach to Direct Peering
	Author(s)	: R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-mahy-speermint-direct-peering-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-7-11
	
This document describes a concrete example of a peering convention
   for domains and federations of domain which use SIP for
   communications, especially in conjunction with E.164 addresses
   (telephone numbers).  This convention makes use of direct SIP and
   media communication between the operator of the initiating and
   receiving administrative domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-speermint-direct-peering-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mahy-speermint-direct-peering-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mahy-speermint-direct-peering-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant maFrom [email-masked] Wed Jul 11 11:21:37 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-14.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Network-Based Call Signaling (NCS) MIB for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal Adapters (MTAs)
	Author(s)	: G. Beacham, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-14.txt
	Pages		: 77
	Date		: 2007-7-11
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects for Simple 
Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based management of PacketCable- 
and IPCablecom-compliant Multimedia Terminal Adapter devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will il reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce