Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extension for the Identification  of Services
	Author(s)	: K. Drage
	Filename	: draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
This document describes private extensions to the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) that enable a network of trusted SIP servers to assert
   the service of authenticated users.  The use of these extensions is
   only applicable inside an administrative domain with previously
   agreed-upon policies for generation, transport and usage of such
   information.  This document does NOT offer a general service
   identification model suitable for use between different trust
   domains, or use in the Internet at large.

   The document also defines a URN to identify both services and UA
   applications.  This URN can be used to identify services within the
   SIP header fields defined in this document, and also within the
   framework defined for caller preferences and callee capabilities in
   RFC 3840 [9] and RFC 3841 [10] to identify usage of both services and
   applications between end UAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce