Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jeong-netlmm-ro-support-for-pmip6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Route Optimization Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6)
	Author(s)	: S. Jeong, R. Wakikawa
	Filename	: draft-jeong-netlmm-ro-support-for-pmip6-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-7-5

   This document describes route optimization support for Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 (PMIPv6).  The protocol specified in the document leverages
   route optimization procedures defined in [RFC3775] and extend the
   procedures in order to apply for PMIPv6.  The protocol supports route
   optimization for both IPv6 mobile nodes and IPv4 mobile nodes.  Route
   optimization over IPv4 transport network is also supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-netlmm-ro-support-for-pmip6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jeong-netlmm-ro-support-for-pmip6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jeong-netlmm-ro-support-for-pmip6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce