Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Message Store Events
	Author(s)	: R. Gellens, C. Newman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-7-8
	
One of the missing features in the existing Internet mail and
   messaging standards is a facility for server-to-server and server-to-
   client event notifications related to message store events.  As the
   scope of Internet mail expands to support more diverse media (such as
   voice mail), devices (such as cell phones) and to provide rich
   interactions with other services (such as web portals and legal
   compliance systems), the need for an interoperable notification
   system increases.  This document attempts to enumerate the types of
   events which interest real-world consumers of such a system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce