Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xia-netlmm-radius-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RADIUS Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename	: draft-xia-netlmm-radius-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 is network based mobility management protocol which
   allows IP session continuity for a mobile node without its
   involvement in mobility management.  A mobile access gateway (MAG) is
   authorized to send Mobile IPv6 signaling messages on behalf of mobile
   nodes.  The MAG requires a local mobility anchor address(LMAA),
   mobile node's identifier (MN-Identifier),and IPsec security
   association (SA) with it's LMA before it sends signaling messages.
   Interworking with existing authentication, authorization and
   accounting (AAA) infrastructure, MAG acquires the LMAA (directly or
   indirectly) and MN-Identifier.  LMA also uses AAA infrastructure to
   authenticate MAG and build SA between MAG when EAP is used with
   IKEv2.  This document defines new RADIUS attributes and reasonably
   reuses existing attributes to serve the purpose.  This information
   exchange takes place as part of the initial network access
   authentication procedure.  Address configuration modes and others can
   also be obtained from AAA infrastructure to emulate MN's home link on
   access links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-radius-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-xia-netlmm-radius-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-radius-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce