Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manand-test-sip-ims-compliance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Compliance Test Specification for IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Anand, S. Purohit
	Filename	: draft-manand-test-sip-ims-compliance-00.txt
	Pages		: 338
	Date		: 2007-8-8
	
This test specification validates Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
compliance for use as the session establishment protocol in IP 
Multimedia Subsystem (IMS).  The document focuses on the SIP 
method, header and parameter parsing, as per the requirements in an 
IMS network.  The requirements for test specification development have
been derived from the 3GPP R5 Requirements on SIP [18] and P-Header 
Extensions to SIP for 3GPP [17].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manand-test-sip-ims-compliance-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-manand-test-sip-ims-compliance-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-manand-test-sip-ims-compliance-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split