Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bajko-mos-dns-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Locating Mobility Servers 
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-bajko-mos-dns-discovery-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-8-20
	
   This document defines application service tags that allow service 
   location without relying on rigid domain naming conventions, and DNS 
   procedures for discovering servers which provide Mobility Services. 
   Mobility Services are used to assist an MN in handover preparation 
   (network discovery) and handover decision (network selection). The 
   services addressed by this document are the Media Independent 
   Handover Services defined in [1]. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mos-dns-discovery-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bajko-mos-dns-discovery-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mos-dns-discovery-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

BelFrom [email-masked] Mon Aug 20 12:21:52 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations-05.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Considerations for the use of DNS Reverse Mapping
	Author(s)	: D. Senie, A. Sullivan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations-05.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-8-20
	
Mapping of addresses to names is a feature of DNS.  Many sites
   implement it, many others do not.  Some applications attempt to use
   it as a part of a security strategy.  This document outlines what
   should be taken into account when deciding whether to implement
   reverse mappings of addresses to names, suggests that site
   administrators implement reverse mappings if there are no strong
   considerations against such mappings, and provides considerations to
   be taken into account when using reverse mappings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, eFrom [email-masked] Mon Aug 20 12:21:52 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bajko-mos-dhcp-options-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for Mobility Servers (MoS) 
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-bajko-mos-dhcp-options-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-8-20
	
   This document defines a number of Dynamic Host Configuration 
   Protocol (DHCP-for-IPv4) options that contain a list of domain names 
   or IPv4 addresses that can be mapped to servers providing Mobility 
   Services. Mobility Services are used to assist an MN in handover 
   preparation (network discovery) and handover decision (network 
   selection). The services addressed by this document are the Media 
   Independent Handover Services defined in [1].  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mos-dhcp-options-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bajko-mos-dhcp-options-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mos-dhcp-options-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check yoFrom [email-masked] Mon Aug 20 12:21:52 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bijwaard-sipping-multicast-requirements-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for group sessions using multicast
	Author(s)	: D. Bijwaard
	Filename	: draft-bijwaard-sipping-multicast-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-8-20
	
   Multicast support in the Offer/Answer Model for SDP is mainly
   focussed on receiving and not on sending multicast streams, it
   assumes usage of the service announcement protocol for multicast
   sessions which is hardly in use.  In this document requirements are
   described to enable multicast sessions with a group of users,
   switching session parts between unicast and multicast, and sessions
   containing both unicast and multicast streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bijwaard-sipping-multicast-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bijwaard-sipping-multicast-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bijwaard-sipping-multicast-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up ow is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce