Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Binding MIB for IEEE 802.11
	Author(s)	: Y. Shi, D. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-8-6
	
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling the Control
   And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol for
   802.11 wireless binding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieFrom [email-masked] Mon Aug 06 17:19:57 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) over the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)
	Author(s)	: T. Phelan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-8-6
	
This document specifies the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) over the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP).  DTLS
   provides communications privacy for datagram protocols and allows
   client/server applications to communicate in a way that is designed
   to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.  DCCP is a
   transport protocol that provides a congestion-controlled unreliable
   datagram service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate theseFrom [email-masked] Wed Jul 11 12:20:16 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-08.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Location Conveyance for the Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Polk, B. Rosen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-08.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2007-7-11
	
This document defines an extension to the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) to convey geographic location information from one 
   SIP entity to another SIP entity.  The extension covers end to end 
   conveyance as well as location-based routing, where proxy servers 
   make routing decisions based on the location of the SIP user agents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce