Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eddy-dtnrg-checksum-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The DTN Bundle Protocol Payload Checksum Block
	Author(s)	: W. Eddy, L. Wood
	Filename	: draft-eddy-dtnrg-checksum-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-8-15
	
   The Delay-Tolerant-Networking Bundle Protocol includes a custody
   transfer mechanism to provide acknowledgements of receipt for
   particular bundles.  No checksum is included in the basic DTN Bundle
   Protocol, however, so it is not possible to verify that bundles have
   been either forwarded or passed through various convergence layers
   without errors having been introduced.  This document partially
   rectifies the situation by defining a Bundle Protocol extension for
   carrying payload checksums and describes how its use can be
   integrated with both custody transfer and fragmentation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-dtnrg-checksum-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-eddy-dtnrg-checksum-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eddy-dtnrg-checksum-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"muFrom [email-masked] Tue Aug 14 15:22:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martin-managesieve-08.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
	Author(s)	: T. Martin, A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-martin-managesieve-08.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2007-8-14
	
Sieve scripts allow users to filter incoming email. Message stores
    are commonly sealed servers so users cannot log into them, yet users
    must be able to update their scripts on them.  This document
    describes a protocol "sieve" for securely managing Sieve scripts on
    a remote server.  This protocol allows a user to have multiple
    scripts, and also alerts a user to syntactically flawed scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-managesieve-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-martin-managesieve-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-martin-managesieve-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enaltipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce