Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dns-specification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The IPtX Domain Name Service Specification; IPtX-MX DNS
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dns-specification-02.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-8-1
	
This document defines the IPtX Specification for the 'Domain Name
  Service' (IPtX / IPtX-MX DNS), and eliminates the possibility of an
  Addressing 'Conflict', or a Mathematical Addressing Error in the
  IPtX Address Space when using Multiple IPtX Addressing Formats. In
  other words, the IPtX / IPtX-MX IP Addressing format on the
  "Back-End", or "Backbone", obtains its uniqueness through the use
  and / or difference defined by the accuracy of the 'Exponential
  Decimal String'. However, this uniqueness, if not clarified, would
  not be discernable on the "Front-End", because the IPtX IP
  Addressing Specification 'Allows' only a '48' Bit-Mapped IP Address,
  or 2 Octets and 4 '10 Bit-Quadrants', and up to 60 Bits for every IP
  Addressing Format greater than IPt1. That is, on the "Front-End", if
  there is No distinction, because every Addressing Format in the IPtX
  Specification, when Resolved, is Equal, there will ultimately be
  Address Conflicts within the Addressing Scheme.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dns-specification-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dns-specification-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dns-specification-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce