Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wilson-class-e-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Redesignation of 240/4 from "Future Use" to "Limited Use for Large Private Internets"
	Author(s)	: P. Wilson, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wilson-class-e-01.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2007-8-8
	
This document directs the IANA to designate the block of IPv4
   addresses from 240.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255 (240.0.0.0/4) as unicast
   address space for limited use in large private Internets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilson-class-e-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wilson-class-e-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wilson-class-e-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ConFrom [email-masked] Wed Aug 08 12:21:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:15:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-netlmm-nemo-ps-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NEMO in PMIPv6 domain
	Author(s)	: D. Kaspar, J. Lee
	Filename	: draft-lee-netlmm-nemo-ps-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-8-8
	
The PMIPv6 protocol provides local mobility to a mobile node without
   its involvement in mobility management.  To provide session
   continuity without involvement of the mobile node, MAG and LMA
   maintain forwarding information for the mobile node's HNP.  If the
   mobile node is a mobile router and the PMIPv6 domain is a home
   network of it, the MAG and LMA should also have forwarding state for
   MNP.  This memo describes several NEMO related issues including this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-netlmm-nemo-ps-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-netlmm-nemo-ps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lee-netlmm-nemo-ps-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messageFrom [email-masked] Wed Aug 08 12:21:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:15:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-duker-as2-reliability-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Operational Reliability for EDIINT AS2
	Author(s)	: D. Moberg, J. Duker
	Filename	: draft-duker-as2-reliability-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-8-8
	
The goal of this document is to define approaches to achieve a "once 
and only once" delivery of messages. The EDIINT AS2 protocol [AS2] is 
implemented by a number of software tools on a variety of platforms 
with varying capabilities and with varying network service quality. 
Although the AS2 protocol defines a unique "Message-ID", current 
implementations of AS2 do not provide a standard method to prevent 
the same message (re-transmitted by the initial sender) from reaching 
back-end business applications at the initial receiver. TCP 
underpinnings of HTTP over which AS2 operates generally provide a 
good quality of network connectivity, but experience indicates a need 
to be able to compensate for both transient server and socket 
exceptions, including "Connection refused" as well as "Server busy." 
In addition, difficulties with server availability, stability, and 
loads can result in reduced operational reliability. This document 
describes some ways to compensate for exceptions and enhance the 
reliability of AS2 protocol operation. Implementation of these 
reliability features is indicated by presence of the "AS2-
Reliability" value in the EDIINT-Features header.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duker-as2-reliability-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-duker-as2-reliability-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp:	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce