Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-kitten-rfc2853bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Generic Security Service API Version 2 : Java Bindings Update
	Author(s)	: M. Upadhyay, S. Malkani
	Filename	: draft-ietf-kitten-rfc2853bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 96
	Date		: 2007-8-7
	
The Generic Security Services Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
   offers application programmers uniform access to security services
   atop a variety of underlying cryptographic mechanisms.  This document
   updates the Java bindings for the GSS-API that are specified in
   "Generic Security Service API version 2 : Java Bindings" (RFC2853).
   This document obsoletes RFC 2853 by making specific and incremental
   clarifications and corrections to it in response to identification of    transcription errors and implementation experience.

   The GSS-API is described at a language independent conceptual level
   in "Generic Security Service Application Program Interface Version 2,
   Update 1" (RFC2743).  The GSS-API allows a caller application to
   authenticate a principal identity, to delegate rights to a peer, and
   to apply security services such as confidentiality and integrity on a
   per-message basis.  Examples of security mechanisms defined for GSS-
   API are "The Simple Public-Key GSS-API Mechanism" (RFC2025) and "The
   Kerberos Version 5 GSS-API Mechanism (RFC4121).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc2853bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-kitten-rfc2853bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc2853bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce