Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jhlee-netlmm-heartbeatlma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Heartbeat Mechanism for Local Mobility Anchors in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: J. Lee, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jhlee-netlmm-heartbeatlma-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-8-31
	
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) introduces new mobility entities: the
   local mobility anchor (LMA) and the mobile access gateway (MAG).  The
   LMA and MAG manage bi-directional tunnels between themselves to
   provide a network-based mobility service to mobile nodes (MNs) within
   a Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain (PMIPv6-Domain).  The failure of LMA
   connected with its MAGs causes the communication failure of MNs
   attached to the MAGs.  Thus, the early failure detection of LMA is
   desirable for appropriate countermeasures.  This document specifies a
   heartbeat mechanism for LMAs to detect the current reachability
   between the LMAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhlee-netlmm-heartbeatlma-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jhlee-netlmm-heartbeatlma-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jhlee-netlmm-heartbeatlma-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce