Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lepinski-dh-groups-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additional Diffie-Hellman Groups for use with IETF Standards
	Author(s)	: M. Lepinski, S. Kent
	Filename	: draft-lepinski-dh-groups-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-8-31

   This document describes eight Diffie-Hellman groups that can be used 
   in conjunction with IETF protocols to provide security for Internet 
   communications.  The groups allow implementers to use the same groups 
   with a variety of security protocols, e.g., SMIME, SSH, TLS, and IKE.  

   All of these groups comply in form and structure with relevant 
   standards from ISO, ANSI, NIST and the IEEE. These groups are 
   compatible with all IETF standards that make use of Diffie-Hellman or 
   Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman crypto. 

   These groups and the associated test data are defined by NIST on 
   their web site [EX80056A], but have not yet (as of this writing) been 
   published in a formal NIST document. Publication of these groups and 
   associated test data as an RFC will facilitate development of 
   interoperable implementations and support FIPS validation of 
   implementations that make use of these groups. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lepinski-dh-groups-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lepinski-dh-groups-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lepinski-dh-groups-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce