Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-varun-social-networking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An Architecture for Human Meetings and Dating websites using other Social Networking Internet resources.
	Author(s)	: V. Srivastava
	Filename	: draft-varun-social-networking-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2007-8-29
	
This document describes an architecture for online meetings and
 dating websites. The proposed architecture can use its own profiles
 database as well as the other internet based social networking 
 database resources. The document proposes a modular design for 
 online meeting and similar kind of applications on Internet. The 
 architecture proposes an application specific search without 
 breaching privacy of the registered members. It also proposes to 
 utilize member profiles from legacy databases and websites as well as
 other implementations of this architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varun-social-networking-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-varun-social-networking-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-varun-social-networking-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce