Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-salowey-tls-rfc4507bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Transport Layer Security (TLS) Session Resumption without Server-Side State
	Author(s)	: J. Salowey, et al.
	Filename	: draft-salowey-tls-rfc4507bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-8-30
	
This document describes a mechanism that enables the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) server to resume sessions and avoid keeping per-client
   session state.  The TLS server encapsulates the session state into a
   ticket and forwards it to the client.  The client can subsequently
   resume a session using the obtained ticket.  This document obsoletes
   RFC 4507.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-tls-rfc4507bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-salowey-tls-rfc4507bis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-salowey-tls-rfc4507bis-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce