Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IP over 802.16 Problem Statement and Goals
	Author(s)	: J. Jee, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-8-14
	
This document specifies problems in running the IETF IP protocols
   over IEEE 802.16 networks by identifying specific gaps in the 802.16
   MAC for IPv4 and IPv6 support.  This document also provides an
   overview of IEEE 802.16 network characteristics and convergence
   sublayers.  The common terminology to be used for the base guideline
   while defining the solution frameworks is also presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail From [email-masked] Tue Aug 14 15:22:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kunze-temper-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Temporal Enumerated Ranges (TEMPER)
	Author(s)	: C. Blair, J. Kunze
	Filename	: draft-kunze-temper-01.txt
	Pages		: 2
	Date		: 2007-8-14
	
TEMPER (TEMPoral Enumerated Ranges) is a simple date and time syntax
   for representing points, lists, and ranges of timestamps.  The syntax
   is designed to be trivial to parse, easy for humans to read, and
   friendly to basic lexical sorting algorithms.  Examples:

         BCE1212
         bce0551
         1850~
         1952, 1958-1967, 1975
         19990916_Z
         19990916145903_z
         20070401

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-temper-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kunze-temper-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kunze-temper-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementaFrom [email-masked] Tue Aug 14 15:22:49 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-farinacci-lisp-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
	Author(s)	: D. Farinacci, et al.
	Filename	: draft-farinacci-lisp-03.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2007-8-14
	
This draft describes a simple, incremental, network-based protocol to
   implement separation of Internet addresses into Endpoint Identifiers
   (EIDs) and Routing Locators (RLOCs).  This mechanism requires no
   changes to host stacks and no major changes to existing database
   infrastructures.  The proposed protocol can be implemented in a
   relatively small number of routers.

   This proposal was stimulated by the problem statement effort at the
   Amsterdam IAB Routing and Addressing Workshop (RAWS), which took
   place in October 2006.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-farinacci-lisp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so checkreader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce