Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Memorandum for multi-domain Public Key Infrastructure Interoperability
	Author(s)	: M. SHIMAOKA, et al.
	Filename	: draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-10.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2007-8-15
	
The objective of this document is to establish a standard terminology
   for interoperability of multi-domain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI),
   where each PKI Domain is operated under a distinct policy.  This
   document describes the relationships between Certification
   Authorities (CAs), provides the definition and requirements for PKI
   Domains, and discusses typical models of multi-domain PKI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate From [email-masked] Wed Aug 15 15:21:12 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, K. Koushik
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2007-8-15
	
    This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
    Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
    Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
    for modeling of Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used
    in conjunction with Pswudo Wire (PW) Management Information Base
    [PWE3-PW-MIB].     

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce