Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Congestion Control in the RFC Series
	Author(s)	: M. Welzl, W. Eddy
	Filename	: draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2007-8-24
	
This document is an informational snapshot produced by the IRTF's
   Internet Congestion Control Research Group (ICCRG).  It provides a
   survey of congestion control topics described by documents in the RFC
   series.  This does not modify or update the specifications or status
   fo the RFC documents that are discussed.  It may be used as a
   reference or starting point for the future work of the research
   group, especially in noting gaps or open issues in the current IETF
   standards.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce