Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Framework of Media-Independent Pre-Authentication (MPA) for Inter-domain Handover Optimization
	Author(s)	: A. Dutta, et al.
	Filename	: draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 60
	Date		: 2007-8-24
	
   This document describes a framework of Media-independent Pre-
   Authentication (MPA), a new handover optimization mechanism that
   addresses the issues on existing mobility management protocols and
   mobility optimization mechanisms to support inter-domain handover.
   MPA is a mobile-assisted, secure handover optimization scheme that
   works over any link-layer and with any mobility management protocol
   and is best applicable to support optimization during inter-domain
   handover.  MPA's pre-authentication, pre-configuration, and proactive
   handover techniques allow many of the handoff related operations to
   take place before the mobile has moved to the new network.  We
   describe the details of all the associated techniques and its
   applicability for different scenarios involving various mobility
   protocols during inter-domain handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce