Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wbeebee-nd-implementation-problems-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Known ND Implementation Problems
	Author(s)	: H. Singh, W. Beebee
	Filename	: draft-wbeebee-nd-implementation-problems-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-9-10
	
   RFC 2461 [ND] describes host data forwarding and address resolution.
   This document collects known ND implementation problems, following
   the same model as RFC 2525 [TCPProb].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-nd-implementation-problems-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wbeebee-nd-implementation-problems-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-nd-implementation-problems-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Data Forwarding and Address Resolution Updates to 2461bis and 2462bis
	Author(s)	: H. Singh, W. Beebee
	Filename	: draft-wbeebee-nd-updates-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-9-10

   RFC 2461 [ND] describes host data forwarding and address resolution.
   However, nine years after the ND protocol became an RFC, IPv6 hosts
   still do not fully comply with RFC 2461 [ND].  In particular, hosts
   incorrectly implement on- vs. off-link data forwarding.  The set of
   new requirements beyond what has been specified in RFC 2461 [ND] and
   RFC 2462 [ADDRCONF] is restricted to clarifications deemed necessary
   to facilitate correct implementation.  The intention of this document
   is to incorporate normative changes into

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-nd-updates-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wbeebee-nd-updates-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-nd-updates-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents From [email-masked] Mon Sep 10 12:20:52 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ND On-link and Off-link Determination
	Author(s)	: H. Singh, W. Beebee
	Filename	: draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-9-10
	
   RFC 2461 [ND] describes host data forwarding and address resolution.
   However, nine years after the ND protocol became an RFC, IPv6 hosts
   still do not fully comply with RFC 2461 [ND].  In particular, hosts
   incorrectly implement on- vs. off-link data forwarding.  This
   document clarifies host behavior and associated router behavior to
   define explicitly on-link and off-link determination.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), sove; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-nd-implementation-problems-00.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-wbeebee-nd-implementation-problems-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce