Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Control Framework for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: C. Boulton, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2007-9-7
	
   This document describes a Framework and protocol for application
   deployment where the application logic and processing are
   distributed.  The framework uses the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) to establish an application-level control mechanism between
   application servers and associated external servers such as media
   servers.

   The motivation for the creation of this Framework is to provide an
   interface suitable to meet the requirements of a distributed,
   centralized conference system, as defined by the XCON work group of
   the IETF.  It is not, however, limited to this scope and it is
   envisioned that this generic Framework will be used for a wide
   variety of de-coupled control architectures between network entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the commaFrom [email-masked] Fri Sep 07 12:20:25 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:15:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-08.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video: Extensions for Scalability and Main Header Recovery
	Author(s)	: A. Leung
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-08.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-9-7
	
This memo describes extended uses for payload header in RFC document:
   "RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams."  For better support
   of JPEG 2000 features such as scalability and includes a main header
   recovery method.

   This memo must be accompanied with a complete implementation of "RTP
   Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams."  That document is a
   complete description of the payload header and signaling, this
   document only describes additional processing for the payload header.
   There is an additional media type and SDP marker signaling for
   implementations of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail reaFrom [email-masked] Fri Sep 07 12:20:25 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:15:02 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-igp-sync-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDP IGP Synchronization
	Author(s)	: M. Jork, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-igp-sync-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-9-7
	
   In networks depending on edge-to-edge establishment of MPLS
   forwarding paths via LDP, blackholing of traffic can occur in
   situations where the IGP is operational on a link and thus the link
   is used for IP forwarding but LDP is not operational on that link for
   whatever reason.  This document describes a mechanism to avoid
   traffic loss due to this condition without introducing any protocol
   changes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-igp-sync-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-igp-sync-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-igp-sync-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.