Subject: I-D Action:draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:10:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Test vectors for RFC3489bis
	Author(s)       : R. Denis-Courmont
	Filename        : draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2007-09-21

This document includes test vectors for the MESSAGE-INTEGRITY and
FINGERPRINT attributes of the STUN protocol.Table of Contents

1.  Introduction  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
2.  Test vectors  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
  2.1.  Sample request  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
  2.2.  Sample IPv4 response  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
  2.3.  Sample IPv6 response  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
3.  Security Considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
4.  IANA Considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
5.  Acknowledgements  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
6.  Normative References  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
Appendix A.  Source code for test vectors . . . . . . . . . . . . . 61. 
Introduction

The Session Traversal Utilities for NAT
(STUN)[I-D.ietf-behave-rfc3489bis] protocol defines two different
hashes that may be included in messages exchanged by peers
implementing that protocol:

FINGERPRINT attribute:  a 32-bits Circular Redundancy Check.
MESSAGE-INTEGRITY attribute:  a HMAC-SHA1 authentication code.

This document documents sample properly-formatted STUN messages
including these hashes, for the sake of testing implementations of
the STUN protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-denis-behave-rfc3489bis-test-vectors-02.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce