Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OSPF Multi-Instance Extensions
	Author(s)	: A. Lindem, et al.
	Filename	: draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-9-10
	
   OSPFv3 includes a mechanism for supporting multiple instances on the
   same link.  OSPFv2 could benefit from such a mechanism in order to
   support multiple routing domains on the same subnet.  The OSPFv2
   instance ID is reserved for support of separate OSPFv2 protocol
   instances.  This is different from OSPFv3 where it could be used for
   other purposes such as putting the same link in multiple areas.
   OSPFv2 supports this capability using a separate subnet or the OSPF
   multi-area adjacency capability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-acee-ospf-multi-instance-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce