Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dhcp-specification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The IPtX Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol; DHCPvIPtX-MX
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dhcp-specification-02.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2007-9-10
	
This document defines the IPtX Specification for the 'Dynamic Host
  Configuration Protocol'; IPtX / IPtX-MX DHCP (DHCPvIPtX-MX), which
  provides Backwards Compatibility with the IPv4 Specification without
  compromise or change to current DHCP Server and Client Configuration
  and / or Operational Requirements. And more importantly, because the
  IPtX / IPtX-MX Specification represents a 3 State Binary IP Addressing
  Specification, there are 2 IP Address Band Specifications; Mobile IP
  Address Pool and a Stationary IP Address Pool, with a 3 Dimensional
  Locator, which represents a 3 IP Address Coordinate System that uses
  an EMERGENCY Broadcast [e911] to establish a Synchronized LINK with
  3 different [KNOWN] Router Locations and the MAC Address, to
  Triangulate the Location of any Node Connected to the Network -
 
  [Given that - The 3 IP Address Coordinate System uses the CIDR
   Network Descriptors, '/0000:00', '+/0000:00', '-/0000:00' to
   differentiate the IP Address Broadcasting Node's Location to
   the 3 different [KNOWN] Router Locations, the differentiated
   IP Addresses however, must use the same IPtX-MX MAC Address
   to identify the Node's Hardware.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dhcp-specification-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dhcp-specification-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-terrell-iptx-mx-dhcp-specification-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce