Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-math-quant-ternary-logic-of-binary-sys-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Mathematics of Quantification, and the Rudiments Of the Ternary Logical States of the Binary Systems
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-math-quant-ternary-logic-of-binary-sys-11.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 73
	Date		: 2007-9-10
	
This paper, opening with the historical that documents the source
   of the Binary Enumeration Error, utilizes the proof of 'Fermat's
   Last Theorem' (Normative References - [1], [2] and [3]), the
   Mathematics of Quantification, and the Logic of Set Theory, to
   prove that the Binary System represents a 'Closed and Finite'
   Alternate Mathematical Field. That is, using the Elementary Laws
   of Algebra, with the Basic Principles from Analytic Geometry,
   provides the final clarification simplifying the proof for the
   correction of the Counting Errors and the Logical Foundation for
   the New Binary System. And more importantly, this also establishes
   the basic foundational principles for 3 State Ternary Logic. In
   other words, using an askew, or mathematically incorrect Binary
   System, defined as the misinterpretation of ZERO, sustains the
   Counting Error (an Accumulating Propagation) levying a substantial
   loss of IP Addresses in the IPv4 IP Specification, affecting as
   well the Address Pool Total for the IPv6 Specification. Hence,
   from the foregoing foundation an unquestionable proof concludes;
   the Elementary Mathematical 'Resolution of the Counting Error in
   the Binary System’ & the 'Fall of Differential Calculus' -
   [4. IANA Considerations].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-math-quant-ternary-logic-of-binary-sys-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-terrell-math-quant-ternary-logic-of-binary-sys-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-terrell-math-quant-ternary-logic-of-binary-sys-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce