Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-uruena-xbe32-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: eXtensible Binary Encoding (XBE32)
	Author(s)	: M. Urueña, D. Larrabeiti
	Filename	: draft-uruena-xbe32-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2007-9-10
	
This document defines the eXtensible Binary Encoding (XBE32).  It has
   been designed to serialize hierarchical data with a compact and
   extensible format.  XBE32 elements are binary-encoded inside Type-
   Length-Value (TLV) structures, that are aligned to 32-bit words in
   order to be easily processed by computers.  XBE32 is NOT a binary
   encoding for XML documents, but a serialization format for small,
   lightweight network protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uruena-xbe32-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-uruena-xbe32-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-uruena-xbe32-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce