Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bellovin-useipsec-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Guidelines for Mandating the Use of IPsec Version 2
	Author(s)	: S. Bellovin
	Filename	: draft-bellovin-useipsec-07.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-10-8
	
The Security Considerations sections of many Internet Drafts say, in
   effect, "just use IPsec".  While this is sometimes correct, more
   often it will leave users without real, interoperable security
   mechanisms.  This memo offers some guidance on when IPsec Version 2
   should and should not be specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellovin-useipsec-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bellovin-useipsec-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bellovin-useipsec-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NeFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 08 12:34:52 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-12.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IMAP CONVERT extension
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov, P. Coates
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-12.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2007-10-8
	
CONVERT defines extensions to IMAP allowing clients to request 
   adaptation and/or transcoding of attachments. Clients can specify the 
   conversion details or allow servers to decide based on knowledge of 
   client capabilities, on user or administrator preferences or its 
   settings.
   
   This document also extends IMAP URL schema defined in
   draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis-XX.txt with a specifier for a
   converted body part.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-12.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how From [email-masked] Mon Oct 08 12:34:52 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-08.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Automatic IP Multicast Without Explicit Tunnels (AMT)
	Author(s)	: D. Thaler, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-08.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2007-10-8
	
Automatic Multicast Tunneling (AMT) allows multicast communication
   amongst isolated multicast-enabled sites or hosts, attached to a
   network which has no native multicast support.  It also enables them
   to exchange multicast traffic with the native multicast
   infrastructure and does not require any manual configuration.  AMT
   uses an encapsulation interface so that no changes to a host stack or
   applications are required, all protocols (not just UDP) are handled,
   and there is no additional overhead in core routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents wFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 08 12:34:52 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-03.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)
	Author(s)	: M. Morgenstern, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-03.txt
	Pages		: 221
	Date		: 2007-10-8
	
This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in the IfQueueBlockernet
   community.  In particular, it describes objects used for managing
   parameters of the "Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)"
   interface type, which are also applicable for managing ADSL, ADSL2,
   and ADSL2+ interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail readerxtPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bellovin-useipsec-07.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-bellovin-useipsec-07.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce