Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-cnam-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice Calling 
                          Name Delivery (CNAM) Information and IANA 
                          Registration for URI type 'pstn'
	Author(s)	: R. Shockey
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-cnam-06.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-10-4
	
This document registers the Enumservice 'pstn' and subtype 'cnam' 
  using the URI scheme 'pstn:' as per the IANA registration process 
  defined in the ENUM specification, RFC 3761[1] and registers a new 
  URI type 'pstn:' according to the URI registration procedure in RFC 
  4395 [15].   
   
  This data is used to facilitate the transfer of Calling Name Delivery 
  (CNAM) data for calls that originate on the Public Switched Telephone 
  Network (PSTN) that may be displayed on VoIP or other Real-time 
  Client User Agents (CUA). The pstn URI is created to facilitate this 
  transfer, however this URI may be used to transport other PSTN data 
  in the future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-cnam-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-enum-cnam-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-cnam-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpacFrom [email-masked] Thu Oct 04 16:32:25 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-syslog-sign-23.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Issues in Network Event Logging Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Signed syslog Messages
	Author(s)	: J. Kelsey, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-syslog-sign-23.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2007-10-4
	
This document describes a mechanism to add origin authentication,
   message integrity, replay resistance, message sequencing, and
   detection of missing messages to the transmitted syslog messages.
   This specification is intended to be used in conjunction with the
   work defined in RFC xxxx, "The syslog Protocol".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-sign-23.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-syslog-sign-23.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-sign-23.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextFrom [email-masked] Thu Oct 04 16:32:25 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dong-forces-lfblib-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Basic LFB Library for ForCES
	Author(s)	: L. Dong, et al.
	Filename	: draft-dong-forces-lfblib-01.txt
	Pages		: 67
	Date		: 2007-10-4
	
This document defines a set of basic ForCES FE LFBs by use of the 
     XML schema defined in ForCES FE model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-forces-lfblib-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dong-forces-lfblib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dong-forces-lfblib-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Diameter Base Protocol
	Author(s)	: V. Fajardo, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-08.txt
	Pages		: 158
	Date		: 2007-10-4
	
The Diameter base protocol is intended to provide an Authentication,
   Authorization and Accounting (AAA) framework for applications such as
   network access or IP mobility.  Diameter is also intended to work in
   both local Authentication, Authorization & Accounting and roaming
   situations.  This document specifies the message format, transport,
   error reporting, accounting and security services to be used by all
   Diameter applications.  The Diameter base application needs to be
   supported by all Diameter implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messk" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce