Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-routing-history-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Analysis of IDR Requirements and History
	Author(s)	: A. Doria, E. Davies
	Filename	: draft-irtf-routing-history-06.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2007-10-18
	
This document analyses the state of IDR routing with respect to
   RFC1126 and other IDR requirements and design efforts as it appeared
   to be in 2001 with editorial additions relecting developments up to
   2006.  It is the companion document to "Requirements for Inter-
   Domain- Routing" [I-D.irtf-routing-reqs], which is a discussion of
   requirements for the future routing architecture and future routing
   protocols.  This document summarizes discussions held several years

   ago by members of the IRTF Routing Research Group (IRTF RRG) and
   other interested parties.  The document is published with the support
   of the IRTF RRG as a record of the work completed at that time, but
   with the understanding that it does not necessarily represent either
   the latest technical understanding or the technical concensus of the
   research group at the date of publication.
      [Note to RFC Editor: Please replace the reference in the abstract
      with a non-reference quoting the RFC number of the companion
      document when it is allocated, i.e., '(RFC xxxx)' and remove this
      note.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-routing-history-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-routing-history-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-routing-history-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce