Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-mip6-service-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:30:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Selection for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-mip6-service-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2007-10-18

In some Mobile IPv6 deployments identifying the mobile node or the
mobility service subscriber is not enough to distinguish between
multiple services possibly provisioned to the said mobile node and
its mobility service subscription.  A capability to specify different
services in addition to the mobile node identity can be leveraged to
provide flexibility for mobility service providers on provisioning
multiple services to one mobility service subscription.  This
document describes a Service Selection Mobility Option for both
conventional Mobile IPv6 and Proxy Mobile IPv6 that is intended to
assist home agents to make a specific service selection for the
mobility service subscription during the binding registration
procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mip6-service-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-korhonen-mip6-service-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mip6-service-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce