Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gg-udt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: UDT: UDP-based Data Transfer Protocol
	Author(s)	: Y. Gu, R. Grossman
	Filename	: draft-gg-udt-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-10-11
	
This document proposes UDT, or UDP based Data Transfer protocol, as 
   an alternative data transfer protocol for the situation when TCP does 
   not work well. One of the most common cases, and also the original 
   motivation of UDT, is to overcome TCP's inefficiency in high 
   bandwidth-delay product (BDP) networks. Another important target use 
   scenario is to allow networking researchers, students, and 
   application developers to easily implement and deploy new data 
   transfer algorithms and protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gg-udt-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-gg-udt-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gg-udt-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messageFrom [email-masked] Thu Oct 11 12:31:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Agent-based multicast support for moving networks (NEMO)
	Author(s)	: D. von Hugo
	Filename	: draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-10-11
	
   This document describes an approach to support mobile IPv6 multicast 
   listeners and senders located within a moving network (NEMO).  A NEMO
   is built up by at least one Mobile Router (MR) and a set of Mobile 
   Network Nodes (MNNs).  The MR handles all routing related tasks to 
   provide connectivity between the MNNs and an access network   
   including mobility management.  Correspondingly the MR also 
   subscribes to multicast groups and forwards emerging multicast 
   traffic on behalf of a MNN.
   For optimised routing of multicast data a hierarchical multicast   
   agent is introduced as a logical entity providing an anchor to the 
   multicast tree.  In the MR a corresponding functionality is defined 
   which decides on the location of the specific agent to be used for a 
   distinct multicast traffic. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	fFrom [email-masked] Thu Oct 11 12:31:02 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-morariu-dime-grid-accounting-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diameter Grid Accounting Application 
	Author(s)	: C. Morariu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-morariu-dime-grid-accounting-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-10-11
	
   This document specifies a Diameter application in support of 
   accounting in Grid networks. It defines a way to integrate network-
   related and Grid service-related accounting parameters to ensure the 
   operation of a homogeneous accounting systems based on Diameter. A 
   new set of AVPs is defined and accounting messages are extended in 
   order to support accountable and exchangeable Grid services in a 
   multi provider environment.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morariu-dime-grid-accounting-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-morariu-dime-grid-accounting-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-morariu-dime-grid-accounting-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation oeature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce