Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-routing-reqs-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Inter-Domain Routing
	Author(s)	: A. Doria, et al.
	Filename	: draft-irtf-routing-reqs-08.txt
	Pages		: 72
	Date		: 2007-10-18
	
These requirements for routing architectures are the product of two
   sub-groups with the IRTF Routing Research Group working in 2001 with
   some editorial updates up to 2006.  They represent two individual and
   separate views of the problem and of what is required to fix the
   problem.  While speaking of requirements, the document is actually a
   recommendation to anyone who would create a routing architecture for
   the Internet in the coming years.

   The document is published with the support of the IRTF RRG as a
   record of the work completed at that time, but with the understanding
   that it does not necessarily represent either the latest technical
   understanding or the technical consensus of the research group at the
   date of publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-routing-reqs-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-routing-reqs-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-routing-reqs-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce