Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2007-10-10

The Proxy Mobile IPv6 base specification defined in [PMIP6-ID] allows
the mobile node's IPv4 and IPv6 traffic between the local mobility
anchor and the mobile access gateway to be tunneled using IPv6, IPv4
or IPv4-UDP encapsulation headers.  These encapsulation modes do not
offer semantics for the tunnel end-points to expose a service
identifier that can be used to identify traffic for a certain
classification, such as for supporting mobile nodes that are using
overlapping private IPv4 addressing.  The extensions defined in this
document allow the mobile access gateway and the local mobility
anchor to negotiate GRE encapsulation mode and along with the GRE
symmetric key or asymmetric keys for marking the flows, so that
differential processing can be applied by the tunnel peers over those
flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce