Subject: I-D Action:draft-berzin-malis-mpls-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:20:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Support Using MPLS and MP-BGP Signaling
	Author(s)       : O. Berzin, A. Malis
	Filename        : draft-berzin-malis-mpls-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2007-10-31

This document describes a new approach to handling user mobility at
the network layer in the context of Multiprotocol Label Switched
Networks (MPLS).  This approach does not rely on the existing IP
mobility management protocols such as Mobile IP, and is instead based
on the combination of Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) and MPLS.  This
document proposes to introduce new protocol elements to MP-BGP to
achieve Mobility Label distribution at the network control plane and
the optimal packet delivery to the mobile node by the network
forwarding plane using MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berzin-malis-mpls-mobility-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-berzin-malis-mpls-mobility-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-berzin-malis-mpls-mobility-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce