Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A URN namespace for the Commission for the Management and Application of Geoscience Information (CGI)
	Author(s)	: S. Cox
	Filename	: draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-10-5

   This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace that
   is engineered by the Commission for the Management and Application of 
   Geoscience Information (CGI) for naming (i) persistent resources 
   published by the CGI, and (ii) resources published by organizations 
   that wish them to be used in the context of services conforming to 
   protocols and agreements issued by CGI.  The formal Namespace 
   identifier (NID) is "cgi".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce