Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:30:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Instant Messaging Sessions within a Centralized Conferencing (XCON) System
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton, M. Barnes
	Filename        : draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2007-10-29

The document "A Framework for Centralized Conferencing" defines a
centralized conference as both signaling and protocol agnostic.  The
primary examples within this framework focus on audio and video as
the media types for the session.  This document describes the
mechanisms, in the context of this centralized conferencing
framework, when using instant messaging sessions as the media.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentFrom [email-masked] Tue Oct 30 05:01:12 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:50:01 -0400
Subject: I-D Action:draft-sridharan-tcpm-ctcp-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Compound TCP: A New TCP Congestion Control for High-Speed and Long Distance Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Sridharan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sridharan-tcpm-ctcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2007-10-29

Compound TCP (CTCP) is a modification to TCP's congestion control 
mechanism for use with TCP connections with large congestion windows. 
This document describes the Compound TCP algorithm in detail, and 
solicits experimentation and feedback from the wider community.  The 
key idea behind CTCP is to add a scalable delay-based component to the 
standard TCP's loss-based congestion control. The sending rate of CTCP 
is controlled by both loss and delay components. The delay-based 
component has a scalable window increasing rule that not only 
efficiently uses the link capacity, but on sensing queue build up, 
gracefully reduces the sending rate.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sridharan-tcpm-ctcp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sridharan-tcpm-ctcp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sridharan-tcpm-ctcp-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce