Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:10:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MIB for the UDP-Lite protocol
	Author(s)       : G. Renker, G. Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2007-10-29

This document specifies a Management Information Base (MIB) module
for the Lightweight User Datagram Protocol.  It defines a set of new
MIB objects to characterise the behaviour and performance of
transport layer endpoints deploying UDP-Lite.  UDP-Lite resembles
UDP, but differs from the semantics of UDP by the addition of a
single option.  This adds the capability for variable-length data
checksum coverage, which can benefit a class of applications that
prefer delivery of (partially) corrupted datagram payload data in
preference to discarding the datagram.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce