Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:30:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Vouch By Reference
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2007-10-09

This document describes the Vouch By Reference (VBR) protocol.  VBR
is a protocol for adding third-party certification to email.  It
permits independent third parties to certify the owner of a domain
name that is associated with received mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-02.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Augmented BNF for Syntax Specifications: ABNF
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker, P. Overell
	Filename        : draft-crocker-rfc4234bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2007-10-09

Internet technical specifications often need to define a formal
syntax.  Over the years, a modified version of Backus-Naur Form
(BNF), called Augmented BNF (ABNF), has been popular among many
Internet specifications.  The current specification documents ABNF.
It balances compactness and simplicity, with reasonable
representational power.  The differences between standard BNF and
ABNF involve naming rules, repetition, alternatives, order-
independence, and value ranges.  This specification also supplies
additional rule definitions and encoding for a core lexical analyzer
of the type common to several Internet specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-rfc4234bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-crocker-rfc4234bis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-crocker-rfc4234bis-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readertherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-02.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-02.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <2007-10-09172251.I-D\@ietf.org>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce