Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-toip-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework for real-time text over IP using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Van Wijk, G. Gybels
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-toip-08.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2007-10-29
	
This document lists the essential requirements for real-time Text-
  over-IP (ToIP) and defines a framework for implementation of all
  required functions based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
  the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP). This includes interworking
  between Text-over-IP and existing text telephony on the PSTN and other
  networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sipping-toip-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME cFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 29 15:31:48 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:15:01 -0400
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-01.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pre-Congestion Notification Architecture
	Author(s)	: P. Eardley
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-01.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2007-10-29
	
The purpose of this document is to describe a general architecture
   for flow admission and termination based on aggregated pre-congestion
   information in order to protect the quality of service of established
   inelastic flows within a single DiffServ domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce