Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 00:00:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Device-provided Location Measurements in HELD
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2007-10-22

A method is described by which a Device is able to provide
measurement data to a LIS within a HELD request.  Measurement
information are observations about the position of a Device, which
could be data about network attachment or about the physical
environment around the LIS.  When a LIS generates location
information for a device, information from the device can improve the
accuracy of the location estimate.  A basic set of measurements are
defined, including common modes of network attachment as well as
assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce