Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 04:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over DVB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security requirements for the Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) protocol
	Author(s)       : H. Cruickshank, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2007-10-11

The MPEG-2 standard defined by ISO 13818-1 supports a range of 
transmission methods for a range of services. This document 
provides a threat analysis and derives the security requirements 
when using the Transport Stream, TS, to support an Internet 
network-layer using Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation 
(ULE) defined in RFC4326. The document also provides the 
motivation for link-layer security for a ULE Stream. A ULE Stream 
 
 may be used to send IPv4 packets, IPv6 packets, and other 
Protocol Data Units (PDUs) to an arbitrarily large number of 
Receivers supporting unicast and/or multicast transmission.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce