Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Requirements and Extensions for the Support of Wavelength Switched Optical Networks 
	Author(s)	: Y. Lee, G. Bernstein
	Filename	: draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-10-31

   This memo provides application-specific PCEP requirements and 
   protocol enhancements for the support of Wavelength Switched Optical 
   Networks (WSON).  Lightpath provisioning in WSONs requires a routing 
   and wavelength assignment (RWA) process.  Different computational 
   architectures for the RWA process are given and the PCEP extensions 
   needed to support these architectures are defined. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce