Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cansever-6lowpan-integration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Integration of 6LoWPAN into IP networks
	Author(s)	: D. Cansever, et al.
	Filename	: draft-cansever-6lowpan-integration-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-11-13
	
   The IETF 6LoWPAN working group was formed in 2004 to address the
   challenge of enabling wireless IPv6 communication over the newly
   standardized IEEE 802.15.4 low-power radio for devices with limited
   space, power and memory, such as sensor nodes [3].  IEEE 802.15.4
   radio links, coupled with the interoperability and ubiquity of IP,
   will lead to exciting new deployment scenarios for these low-power
   networks.  Sensor wireless networks will be integrated into wired
   and/or wireless fixed infrastructure.  The integration of these
   sensor networks with the Internet and wireless infrastructure
   networks increases the network capacity, coverage area and
   application domains.  In this draft we provide various integration
   scenarios and discuss associated issues with such deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cansever-6lowpan-integration-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-cansever-6lowpan-integration-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cansever-6lowpan-integration-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce