Subject: I-D Action:draft-takacs-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 01:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Ethernet OAM Extensions
	Author(s)       : A. Takacs, B. Gero
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2007-11-06

The GMPLS controlled Ethernet Label Switching (GELS) work is
extending GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the establishment of Ethernet
LSPs.  Ethernet Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) specifies an
adjunct OAM flow to check connectivity in Ethernet networks.  CFM can
be also used with Ethernet LSPs for fault detection and triggering
recovery mechanisms.  This memo proposes experimental extensions to
GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the setup of the associated CFM OAM entities
for point-to-point bidirectional Ethernet LSPs.

Note that the extensions defined may be applicable to other fault
detection mechanisms that use periodic Hello messages, e.g., BFD, as
well.  Subsequent versions of the ID will consider the possibility of
general OAM extensions not limiting the applicability to Ethernet
OAM.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takacs-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-takacs-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-takacs-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce