Subject: I-D Action:draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:10:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Secure and Efficient Handover Authentication in FMIP6
	Author(s)       : S. Jung, J. Choi
	Filename        : draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2007-11-12

This document describes a secure and efficient handover 
authentication (SEHA) protocol in FMIP6. The main idea is using the
Diffie-Hellman (DH) algorithm to enhance security aspects, and is 
modifying the DH key exchange to reduce computational cost at the 
Mobile Node (MN) by delegating exponential operation to the Access 
Router (AR). The MN and NAR establish the handover key HK_NAR 
through the PAR instead of the AAA server at any convenient time
while the MN belongs to the NAR domain. The HK_NAR is used for

 handover authentication when the MN moves from the NAR to the 
next NAR. The main advantage of this document is more secure and
suitable to a light-weight mobile terminal than the existing
handover authentication scheme using SEND.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce