Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 07:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : State of Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Communication Across Network Address Translators(NATs)
	Author(s)       : P. Srisuresh, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2007-11-19

This memo documents the various methods known to be in use by
applications to establish direct communication in the presence
of Network Address Translators (NATs) at the current time. Although
this memo is intended to be mainly descriptive, the Security 
Considerations section makes some purely advisory recommendations
about how to deal with security vulnerabilities the applications
could inadvertently create when using the methods described. This
memo covers NAT traversal approaches used by both TCP and UDP
based applications. This memo is not an endorsement of the methods
described, but merely an attempt to capture them in a document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-06.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce