Subject: I-D Action:draft-garcia-sipping-file-desc-pidf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 03:00:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : File Descriptions Extension to the Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)
	Author(s)       : M. Garcia-Martin, M. Matuszewski
	Filename        : draft-garcia-sipping-file-desc-pidf-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2007-11-16

The Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) defines a basic format
for representing presence information for a presentity.  Presentities
publish their presence information, typically towards presence
agents.  PIDF has been extended to provide rich presence information,
including, for example, the location of the presentity, their
activities, mood, the capabilities of their user agents, etc.
Presentities are willing to provide the description of available
files at watcher's disposal.  This might be the case for photographs
taken with a mobile device, a recorded lecture audio file, etc.  This
document extends the PIDF to provide the syntax and format for the
description of files within the PIDF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-file-desc-pidf-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-garcia-sipping-file-desc-pidf-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-file-desc-pidf-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce