Subject: I-D Action:draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reporting Metrics: Different Points of View
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2007-11-08

Consumers of IP network performance metrics have many different uses
in mind.  This memo categorizes the different audience points of
view.  It describes how the categories affect the selection of metric
parameters and options when seeking info that serves their needs.
The memo then proceeds to discuss "long-term" reporting
considerations (e.g, days, weeks or months, as opposed to 10
seconds).Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce