Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:40:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy MIPv6 support for Mobile Nodes with Multihoming
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, M. Khalil
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2007-11-12

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility protocol which provides
IP mobility for a regular IPv6 mobile node without the involvement of
the IPv6 host.  Whenever a mobile node is attached to a PMIPv6 domain
via a mobility access gateway, MAG, it appears to the mobile node as
if it is attached to the same home link and thus the mobile node may
think that it is not roaming away from home.  An issue has been
raised with respect to the base PMIPv6 protocol support of a mobile
node with multiple physical interfaces.  This issue has been
referenced as PMIPv6 support for multihoming mobile node.  This
document describes the multihoming issue as it relates to PMIPv6 and
provides an analysis to all scenarios that have been identified thus
far.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-multihoming-support-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce