Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interfacing between IKEv2/IPsec & MIPv6 by simple PF_KEY extensions
	Author(s)	: M. Qi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-11-15
	
This draft discusses the issues associated with interfacing between
   IKEv2/IPsec and MIPv6.  When mobile nodes bootstrap in foreign
   network or handover to a new network, IKEv2/IPsec can not probe the
   changing of care-of-address, which is related security associations.
   One simple extension to the SADB_ACQUIRE in PF_KEY framework is
   proposed to support this interfacing.  And the operation modification
   of IKEv2 and MIPv6 are described in this proposal based on the
   SADB_ACQUIRE extension.  A new mobility security reference database
   is created to store the temporary mobility parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce