Subject: I-D Action:draft-pskim-proactive-cnregistration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 02:30:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proactive Correspondent Registration for Proxy Mobile IPv6 for Route Optimization
	Author(s)       : P. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-pskim-proactive-cnregistration-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2007-11-08

In this document, a proactive correspondent registration mechanism 
is proposed for the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) route optimization 
between the correspondent node (CN) and the mobile access gateway 
(MAG) on behalf of the mobile node (MN). Two scenarios are 
considered according to the type of CN. For the proposed mechanism, 
the proxy home test and the concurrent care-of test are defined 
newly with parameters specified by information on candidate MAGs. 
The proposed correspondent registration mechanism is performed 
before actual handover for candidate MAGs where the MN can attach
newly. Therefore, the proposed mechanism can reduce correspondent 
registration latency, which can reduce handover latency and thus 
enhance throughput degradation caused by the bidirectional tunneling
via the local mobility anchor (LMA).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pskim-proactive-cnregistration-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pskim-proactive-cnregistration-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pskim-proactive-cnregistration-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce