Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-netlmm-radius-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xia-netlmm-radius-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2007-11-15

Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIP6) is network based mobility management
protocol which allows IP session continuity for a mobile node (MN)
without its involvement in mobility management.  A mobile access
gateway (MAG) is authorized to send Mobile IPv6 signaling messages on
behalf of mobile nodes.  The MAG requires a local mobility anchor
address(LMAA), mobile node's identifier (MN-Identifier),and IPsec
security association (SA) with it's LMA before it sends signaling
messages.  Interworking with existing authentication, authorization
and accounting (AAA) infrastructure, MAG acquires the LMAA (directly
or indirectly) and MN-Identifier.  Local mobility anchor (LMA) also
uses AAA infrastructure to authenticate MAG and build SA between MAG
when IKEv2 IPSec is used for security between MAG and LMA .  This
document defines new RADIUS attributes and reasonably reuses existing
attributes to serve the purpose.  This information exchange takes
place as part of the initial network access authentication procedure.
Address configuration modes and others can also be obtained from AAA
infrastructure to emulate MN's home link on access links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-radius-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-xia-netlmm-radius-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-radius-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce