Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-rfc3277bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 16:30:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS Transient Blackhole Avoidance
	Author(s)       : D. McPherson, N. Shen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-rfc3277bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2007-10-20

This document describes a simple, interoperable mechanism that can be
employed in IS-IS networks in order to decrease data loss associated
with deterministic blackholing of packets during transient network
conditions.  The mechanism proposed here requires no IS-IS protocol
changes and is completely interoperable with the existing IS-IS
specification.

The intention of this document is to provide an update to [RFC 3277].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-rfc3277bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-isis-rfc3277bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-rfc3277bis-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce