Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for supporting Customer RSVP and RSVP-TE Over a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)	: K. Kumaki
	Filename	: draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-11-20
	
Recently some service providers try to build a converged network as a 
   next generation network (NGN) and provide a service which guarantees 
   a bandwidth from a local CE to a remote CE through the network.  
   Today, customers expect triple play services through BGP/MPLS IP-VPNs. 
   And their requirements for end-to-end QoS and session management of 
   applications are increasing. Depending on an application, an end-to-
   end native RSVP path and an end-to-end MPLS TE LSP are required and 
   they need to meet with some constraint requirements. 
   This document describes Service Provider requirements for supporting 
   customer RSVP and RSVP-TE over a BGP/MPLS VPN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce