Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NETCONF Configuration Interface Advertisement with WSDL and XSD
	Author(s)	: H. Okita, et al.
	Filename	: draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-11-13

   This memo describes a configuration interface advertisement method
   for NETCONF device developers.  In the proposal, the developers take
   a configuration interface definition information of target NETCONF
   devices.  On their development environment, they generate stab
   classes to control the devices.  The NETCONF device advertises their
   configuration interface by a WSDL file.  The WSDL file describes
   message type of each NETCONF operation of the device.  The WSDL file
   contains XML Schema in its types element and describes definition of
   the types definition used to configuration data.  By this
   configuration interface advertisement, Network management System
   (NMS) developers can improve their development efficiency of the NMS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce