Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: AAA Framework for Multicasting
	Author(s)	: H. Satou
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-05.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2007-11-19
	
IP multicast-based services, such as TV broadcasting 
                         or videoconferencing raise the issue of making sure 
                         that potential customers are fully entitled to 
                         access the corresponding contents. There is indeed a 
                         need for service and content providers to identify 
                         (if not authenticate, especially within the context 
                         of enforcing electronic payment schemes) and to 
                         invoice such customers in a reliable and efficient 
                         manner. This memo describes the framework for 
                         specifying the Authorization, Authentication and 
                         Accounting (AAA) capabilities that could be 
                         activated within the context of the deployment and 
                         the operation of IP multicast-based services.  This 
                         framework addresses the requirements presented in 
                         draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt, "Requirements 
                         for Accounting, Authentication and Authorization in 
                         Well Managed IP Multicasting Services". The memo 
                         provides a basic AAA enabled model as well as an 
                         extended fully enabled model with resource and 
                         admission control coordination.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce