Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fast Macro Mobility Handovers in HMIPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Mun
	Filename	: draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-11-2
	
In Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6), a mobile node (MN) moving from 
   one MAP domain to another can experience both long handover latency 
   and packet loss due to the distance between the two MAPs. To solve 
   the problems, this document describes two fast handover schemes that 
   support fast macro mobility handover. These fast handover schemes can
   reduce both the handover latency and the pakcet loss. The schemes 
   described in this document adopt the fast handover of FMIPv6 protocol 
   to the edge access routers in MAP domains. The schemes support two 
   fast handover modes for macro mobility handover in HMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce