Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The use of SVEC (Synchronization VECtor) list
                          for Synchronized dependent path computations
	Author(s)	: I. Nishioka, D. King
	Filename	: draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-11-7
	
A Path Computation Element (PCE) performing dependent path 
   computations, for instance calculating a diverse working and 
   protected path do not share common network points, would need to
   synchronize the computations in order to increase the probability 
   of meeting the working and protected path disjoint objective and
   network resource optimization objective. This document describes
   the usage of multiple Synchronization VECtors (SVECs) in the SVEC
   list. When a PCE  computes multiple sets of dependent path 
   computation requests concurrently, it is required to use SVEC list
   for association among the sets of dependent path computation
   requests. The aim of this document is to define the association
   among SVECs and its processing rule.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce