Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boot-autoconf-nemo4manet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NEMO for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
	Author(s)	: T. Boot
	Filename	: draft-boot-autoconf-nemo4manet-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2007-11-2
	
   Mobile Ad-hoc Networks could be attached to a fixed infrastructure
   network, like the Internet.  This document specifies a mechanism for
   Border Router discovery and utilization.  It provides facilities for
   choosing the best Border Router, configuring IP addresses needed for
   using the selected Border Router and providing a path to the selected
   Border Router.  Seamless transition to alternate Border Routers is
   provided.  When mobile nodes in the MANET make use of Mobile IP or
   NEMO (NEtwork MObility), session continuity is provided.  NEMO for

   MANET is based on NEMO, which utilizes IPv6 mobility support.  The
   NEMO basic support protocol can easily be enhanced to support IPv4,
   which provides IPv4 support by NEMO for MANET.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boot-autoconf-nemo4manet-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-boot-autoconf-nemo4manet-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-boot-autoconf-nemo4manet-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce