Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thubert-lowpan-backbone-router-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LoWPAN Backbone Router
	Author(s)	: P. Thubert
	Filename	: draft-thubert-lowpan-backbone-router-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-11-7
	
   ISA100.11a is a Working Group at the ISA SP100 standard committee
   that covers Wireless Systems for Industrial Automation and Process
   Control.  The WG is mandated to design a scalable, industrial grade
   LowPAN for devices such as sensors, valves, and actuators.  The
   upcoming standard uses the 6LoWPAN format for the network header.  It
   also introduces the concept of a Backbone Router to merge small
   LoWPANs via a high speed transit and scale the ISA100.11a network.
   This paper proposes an IPv6 version of the Backbone Router concept.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-lowpan-backbone-router-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-thubert-lowpan-backbone-router-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thubert-lowpan-backbone-router-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce