Subject: I-D Action:draft-lennox-avt-h264-source-fmtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:20:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source-Specific Media Format Parameters for H.264 and H.264 SVC
	Author(s)       : J. Lennox
	Filename        : draft-lennox-avt-h264-source-fmtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2007-11-11

When used in the Session Description Protocol Offer/Answer model,
several of the media format parameters for the H.264 video format,
and for its Scalabile Video Codec (SVC) extension, describe
characterics of the stream an endpoint is prepared to send, not of
streams it is prepared to receive.  If an endpoint wishes to send
multiple streams, these parameters may be incompatible.  This
document defines how such media format parameters may be given on a
per-source basis, using SDP source-specific fmtp attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lennox-avt-h264-source-fmtp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lennox-avt-h264-source-fmtp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lennox-avt-h264-source-fmtp-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce