Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security Requirements for the Geopriv Location System
	Author(s)	: R. Barnes, et al.
	Filename	: draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2007-11-20
	
Internet protocols that deal with presence-based location objects
   support a wide variety of applications.  However, the dissemination
   of location objects from sources of location to consumers is a common
   feature of all location-based applications.  In order to enable the
   development of broadly-applicable security and privacy mechanisms for
   dissemination of location objects, this document describes an end-to-
   end architecture for policy-constrained location distribution.  In
   this architecture, location distribution is accomplished by a set of
   distribute actors.  Likewise, we describe the assurances that these
   actors require from the architecture, and derive more detailed
   security requirements based on these assurances.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce