Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-mib-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: GMPLS MIB family update 
	Author(s)	: T. Otani, M. Miyazawa
	Filename	: draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-mib-update-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 2007-11-13
	
   This memo describes the necessity of generalized multi-protocol label 
   switching (GMPLS) management information base (MIB) family update. 
   Since the establishment of basic GMPLS protocol specifications, 
   additional functionalities has been proposed and standardized so far, 
   such as recovery, call support, optical transport network (OTN) 
   support and so forth. Coinciding with these additional specifications, 
   GMPLS MIB family is also desired to be updated to manage GMPLS 
   networks appropriately. This document is to clarify missing pieces in 
   currently defined GMPLS MIB family due to the enhancement of original 
   GMPLS protocols. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-mib-update-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-mib-update-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-mib-update-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce