Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nea-requirements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA): Overview and Requirements
	Author(s)	: P. Sangster, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nea-requirements-05.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2007-11-1
	
This document defines the problem statement, scope and protocol  
   requirements between the components of the NEA (Network Endpoint  
   Assessment) reference model.  NEA provides owners of networks  
   (e.g. an enterprise offering remote access) a mechanism to  
   evaluate the posture of a system.  This may take place during the  
   request for network access and/or subsequently at any time while  
   connected to the network.  The learned posture information can  
   then be applied to a variety of compliance oriented decisions.   
   The posture information is frequently useful for detecting  
   systems that are lacking or have out of date security protective  
   mechanisms such as: anti-virus and host-based firewall software.   
   In order to provide context for the requirements, a reference  
   model and terminology are introduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-requirements-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-nea-requirements-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-requirements-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To From [email-masked] Thu Nov 01 13:37:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-07.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RTCP XR VoIP Metrics Package for the Media Gateway Control Protocol
	Author(s)	: D. Auerbach, et al.
	Filename	: draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-07.txt
	Pages		: 57
	Date		: 2007-11-1
	
The main intent of this document is to define a Media Gateway Control 
            Protocol (MGCP) package to control the reporting of metrics supported 
            by the VoIP metrics block in RTCP Extended Reports as specified in [RFC 
            3611]. It also allows the call agent to control whether or not the 
            gateway will request a peer device via SDP to send the VoIP metrics 
            block in RTCP Extended Reports and whether it will respond positively 
            to such requests from the peer device. Besides this primary focus, this 
            MGCP RTCP-XR Package                             4/12/2007 
            package also allows the reporting of metrics defined for RTCP Sender 
            Reports and Receiver Reports [RFC 3550] and the reporting of session 
            description parameters (based on the ones defined in RFC 2327, RFC 2198 
            etc.).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-auerbach-mgcp-rtcpxr-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MFrom [email-masked] Thu Nov 01 13:37:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-emipv6-aaa-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An Enhanced Mobile IPv6 Handover for Roaming between Administrative Domains Based on AAA
	Author(s)	: Y. Mun, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mun-mipshop-emipv6-aaa-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-11-1
	
When Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) is deployed in commercial network, a mobile
   node needs AAA services for authentication, authorization and
   accounting. MIPv6, however, does not provide any mean to authenticate
   mobile nodes that are roaming in different domains, although visited
   networks will need to check whether access of mobile nodes should be
   authorized or not. Hence schemes which support both AAA services and
   mobility have been emerged. These schemes enable access of the mobile
   node to be authorized by visited networks through AAA as well as to
   perform a home registration during AAA procedure. However, they
   introduce lots of signal messages and long handover latency during
   handover, since Route Optimization mode for MIPv6 is performed using
   Return Routability procedure. Especially, the long handover latency
   is a critical problem in real-time communication such as voice over
   IP (VoIP). To solve these problems, we propose an optimized scheme
   which performs Route Optimization mode using the AAA infrastructure
   between the home agent and a correspondent node instead of Return
   Routability procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-emipv6-aaa-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mun-mipshop-emipv6-aaa-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.htmlFrom [email-masked] Thu Nov 01 13:37:51 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:15:01 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-ccamp-wson-igp-eval-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Evaluation of Possible Interior Gateway Protocol Extensions for Wavelength Switching Optical Networks 
	Author(s)	: D. Li, et al.
	Filename	: draft-li-ccamp-wson-igp-eval-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2007-11-1
	
   Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) is a technology for optical 
   communications, in which the user traffic is carried by data channels 
   of different optical wavelengths. In traditional WDM Networks, each 
   wavelength path is statically configured. With the deployment of the 
   Reconfigurable Optical Add-Drop Multiplexer (ROADM) and the 
   Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS), WDM networks have become more 
   dynamic, and operators can flexibly set up wavelength paths to carry 
   user traffic. 

   This document discusses the set of Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) 
   requirements that would enable distributed light path computation in 
   Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON). An IGP impact analysis 
   is also provided. According to the analysis, there is no significant 
   impact on the IGP performance. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-wson-igp-eval-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-li-ccamp-wson-igp-eval-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-wson-igp-eval-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by IME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce