Subject: I-D Action:draft-larsson-mext-flow-distribution-rules-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:00:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Distribution Rule Language for Multi-Access Nodes
	Author(s)       : C. Larsson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-larsson-mext-flow-distribution-rules-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2007-11-09

This document defines an OS independent rule language as a mean to
define and perform per flow path selection for a multi-homed node.
Per flow path selection is typically needed when there exist multiple
network interfaces, each with different network characteristics, and
an application has specific performance requirements for a data flow
that makes one network interface more suitable than another.

The flow distribution rule set is used by the node itself but also
exchanged with other nodes that needs to know about the multi-homed
node's capability of receiving data on multiple network interfaces.
This document does not define how the rule set is transferred between
nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-larsson-mext-flow-distribution-rules-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-larsson-mext-flow-distribution-rules-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-larsson-mext-flow-distribution-rules-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce