Subject: I-D Action:draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-lambda-labels-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:30:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Document: draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-lambda-labels-01.txt
	Author(s)       : T. Otani, et al.
	Filename        : draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-lambda-labels-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2007-11-16

Technology in the optical domain is constantly evolving and as a 
consequence new equipment providing lambda switching capability has 
been developed and is currently being deployed. However, RFC 3471 has 
defined that a wavelength label (section 3.2.1.1) "only has 
significance between two neighbors" and global wavelength continuity 
is not considered. In order to achieve interoperability in a network 
composed of next generation lambda switch-capable equipment, this 
document defines a standard lambda label format. Moreover some 
consideration on how to ensure lambda continuity with RSVP-TE is 
provided. This document is a companion to the Generalized Multi-
 Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling. It defines the label 
format when Lambda Switching is requested in an all optical network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-lambda-labels-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-lambda-labels-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-lambda-labels-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce