Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-farinacci-lisp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
	Author(s)	: D. Farinacci, et al.
	Filename	: draft-farinacci-lisp-05.txt
	Pages		: 46
	Date		: 2007-11-15
	
This draft describes a simple, incremental, network-based protocol to
   implement separation of Internet addresses into Endpoint Identifiers
   (EIDs) and Routing Locators (RLOCs).  This mechanism requires no
   changes to host stacks and no major changes to existing database
   infrastructures.  The proposed protocol can be implemented in a
   relatively small number of routers.

   This proposal was stimulated by the problem statement effort at the
   Amsterdam IAB Routing and Addressing Workshop (RAWS), which took
   place in October 2006

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-farinacci-lisp-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce