Subject: I-D Action:draft-baker-sava-implementation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:20:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source address validation in the local environment
	Author(s)       : F. Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-sava-implementation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2007-11-08

This note describes how Source Address Validation might be applied in
an IPv6 environment.  Local systems should be able to ensure that
their peers are using the IPv6 source addresses that the routing
system uses to deliver data to them.  Remote systems should be able
to ensure that traffic they forward has reasonable source addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-sava-implementation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-baker-sava-implementation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-baker-sava-implementation-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce