Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement
                          and Brief Survey
	Author(s)	: T. Schmidt, M. Waehlisch
	Filename	: draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2007-11-7
	
In this document we discuss current mobility extensions to IP layer 
   multicast solutions. Problems arising from mobile group communication 
   in general, in the case of multicast listener mobility and for mobile 
   Any Source Multicast as well as Source Specific Multicast senders are 
   documented. Characteristic aspects of multicast routing and 
   deployment issues for fixed IPv6 networks are summarized. The 
   principal approaches to the multicast mobility problems are outlined 
   subsequently. In addition to providing a comprehensive exploration of 
   the mobile multicast problem and solution space, this document 
   attempts to outline a conceptual roadmap for initial steps in 
   standardization for the use of future mobile multicast protocol 
   designers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce