Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:10:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support for Sieve in Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP4)
	Author(s)       : B. Leiba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2007-11-19

Sieve defines an email filtering language that can, in principle,
plug into any point in the processing of an email message.  As
defined in the base specification, it plugs into mail delivery.  This
document defines how Sieve can plug into points in the IMAP protocol
where messages are created or changed, adding the option of user-
defined or installation-defined filtering (or, with Sieve extensions,
features such as notifications).Note

While this document defines extensions to IMAP and Sieve, it is the
work of the Lemonade Working Group (Enhancements to Internet email to
support diverse service environments), and discussion of it is on the
lemonade mailing list at mailto:[email-masked].  Subscription
requests can be sent to
mailto:[email-masked]?body=subscribe (send an email
message with the word "subscribe" in the body).  A WWW archive of
back messages is available at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/index.html

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce