Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-aaa-locallkm-mobileipv4-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Authentication and Path-Provision to Traverse the VPN Gateway in Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: M. Kim, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mun-aaa-locallkm-mobileipv4-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-11-13
	
Isolating the access to mobility agents by the VPN gateway which
   guards the home agent, home resources is disturbing the operations
   of mobile node away from its home that needed to perform the
   registration of the current location according to the specification
   because the access from the outside is restricted by the VPN policy.
   This paper presents the authentication and key exchange scheme using
   the AAA infrastructure for a user in Internet to access the Intranet
   behind the VPN gateway. By defining the role of authentication and 
   tunnel processing for each agent or relaying entity, we are able to 
   obtain our goal to the security-aware environment. Also, the 
   performance result of the proposed scheme is discussed in depth.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-aaa-locallkm-mobileipv4-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mun-aaa-locallkm-mobileipv4-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mun-aaa-locallkm-mobileipv4-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce