Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:00:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Development, Deployment and Operations
	Author(s)       : T. Hansen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2007-11-11

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) associates a "responsible" identity
with a message and provides a means of verifying that the association
is legitimate.  [RFC4871] DKIM defines a domain-level authentication
framework for email using public-key cryptography and key server
technology.  This permits verifying the source or intermediary for a
message, as well as the contents of messages.  The ultimate goal of
this framework is to permit a signing domain to assert responsibility
for a message, thus proving and protecting the identity associated
with the message and the integrity of the messages itself, while
retaining the functionality of Internet email as it is known today.
Such protection of email identity may assist in the global control of
"spam" and "phishing".  This document provides implementation,
deployment, operational and migration considerations for DKIM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce