Subject: I-D Action:draft-hellstrom-simple-text-transmission-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:00:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Coding and transmission of text in real-time and en-bloc mode based on MSRP
	Author(s)       : G. Hellstrom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-simple-text-transmission-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-01-09

This memo describes conventions for exchange and presentation of text
in SIP sessions through the Message Session Relay Protocol MSRP.  It
covers two different methods for taking the initiative to transmit.
These methods are timer initiated real-time text and user requested
en-bloc transmission in Messaging.  The document gives specific
guidance on handling of text presentation and presentation control of
conversational sessions.  It specifies how the capability to conduct
MSRP sessions with real-time text is declared so that session
negotiation can make decisions on what transport protocol to use and
how to route the calls to get the desired support for text
communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-simple-text-transmission-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hellstrom-simple-text-transmission-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-simple-text-transmission-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce