Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 23:40:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Protocol for Provisioning Resource Certificates
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-01-01

This document defines a framework for certificate management
interactions between a resource issuer ("Internet Registry" or "IR")
and a resource recipient ("Internet Service Provider" or "ISP")
through the specification of a protocol for interaction between the
two parties.  The protocol supports the transmission of requests from
the ISP, and corresponding responses from the IR encompassing the
actions of certificate issuance, certificate revocation and
certificate status information reports.  This protocol is intended to
be limited to the application of resource certificate management and
is not intended to be used as part of a more general certificate
management framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce