Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP-based Auto-Discovery for L1VPNs
	Author(s)	: H. Ould-Brahim, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-1-21
	
The purpose of this draft is to define a BGP-based auto-
        discovery mechanism for layer-1 VPNs. The auto-discovery 
        mechanism for l1vpns allows the provider network devices to 
        dynamically discover the set of PEs having ports attached to CEs 
        member of the same VPN. That information is necessary for 
        completing the signaling phase. One main objective of l1vpn 
        auto-discovery mechanism is to support "single-end provisioning" 
        model, where addition of a new port to a given l1vpn would 
        involve configuration changes only on the PE that has this port 
        and on the CE that is connected to the PE via this port.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce