Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-delord-jounay-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP extension for AII reachability 
	Author(s)	: S. DeLord, et al.
	Filename	: draft-delord-jounay-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-1-15
	
   The dynamic End-to-End Multisegment pseudowire setup requires PEs to 
   maintain a pseudowire routing table when using FEC129. There is 
   therefore a requirement for automatic Attachment Individual 
   Identifiers discovery. Two mechanisms already exist, a BGP based 
   solution and an IGP based one. Here we define a third solution 
   relying on LDP. It allows for automatic discovery when a PE does not 
   run BGP or IGP. The mechanism described here only runs on the on the 
   T-LDP (Targeted LDP) session between the T-PE and S-PE, but not on 
   any other LDP session which may exist for the tunnels. The T-PE 
   advertises its locally attached AIIs only for the S-PE to build its 
   PW routing table (the S-PE does not propagate this information 
   further via this mechanism).  
   The mechanism described here is intended to complement and interwork 
   with other existing autodiscovery and routing mechanisms already 
   described with BGP and OSPF. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-jounay-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-delord-jounay-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-delord-jounay-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce