Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-koren-sipping-conference-list-event-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Conference List Information Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: O. Koren, et al.
	Filename	: draft-koren-sipping-conference-list-event-02.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-1-7
	
This document describes the usage of the Session Initiation Protocol 
   (SIP) for subscriptions and notifications related to conference 
   lists.  
   A new conference list event package is specified. This event package 
   allows a user to subscribe to a single event (the conference-list) 
   and receive notifications that contain the list of conferences to 
   which the user belongs and the status of each conference. The 
   notifications sent from the conference server can contain either the 
   entire list of the user's conferences or a partial list with the 
   updates since the previous notification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koren-sipping-conference-list-event-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-koren-sipping-conference-list-event-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-koren-sipping-conference-list-event-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce