Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shyam-hn-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical Networking and IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Bandyopadhyay
	Filename	: draft-shyam-hn-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-1-23

   This document tries to address an approach for reorganization of
   entire network in a large address space. It describes how entire
   address space can be distributed within some regions and sub regions
   inside each of them by establishing mesh structured hierarchy. It
   addresses issues which could be relevant to this architecture in the
   context of IPv6. This document also tries to come out with an
   approach how IP switch based network can perform as good as ATM
   network for the processing of real time traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shyam-hn-ipv6-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-shyam-hn-ipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shyam-hn-ipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce