Subject: I-D Action:draft-worley-service-example-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:20:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Service Example -- Music on Hold
	Author(s)       : D. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-service-example-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-01-16

The "music on hold" feature is one of the most desired features of
telephone systems in the business environment.  "Music on hold" is
when one party to a call has the call "on hold", the other party
receives a media stream (often either music or advertising).
Architectural features of SIP make it difficult to implement music-
on-hold in a way that is fully compliant with the standards.  The
implementation of music-on-hold described in this document is fully
effective and standards-compliant, but is simpler than the methods
previously documented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worley-service-example-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-worley-service-example-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-worley-service-example-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce