Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xiao-evaluate-dml-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An Evaluation Framework for Data Modeling Languages in Network Management Domain
	Author(s)	: H. Xu, D. Xiao
	Filename	: draft-xiao-evaluate-dml-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-1-22
	
With rapid development of next generation networks, it is expected
   that a separate effort to study data modeling languages in the
   interest of network management should be undertaken.  Based on a good
   understanding of the requirements of data modeling in next generation
   network management domain, evaluation on management data modeling
   languages becomes an essential way for the purpose of standardization
   to replace proprietary data models in the near future.  Our project
   aims to establish a framework for evaluation to measure the
   capabilities of management data modeling languages in meeting those
   requirements by a set of criteria, which are modeling approaches,
   interoperability, readability, conformance, data representation,
   extensibility and security considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-evaluate-dml-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-xiao-evaluate-dml-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-xiao-evaluate-dml-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce