Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ECC Brainpool Standard Curves and Curve Generation
	Author(s)	: M. Lochter, J. Merkle
	Filename	: draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
This Memo proposes several elliptic curve domain parameters over
   finite prime fields for use in cryptographic applications.  The
   domain parameters are consistent with the relevant international standards, and can be used in X.509 certificates and certificate
   revocation lists (CRLs), for Internet Key Exchange (IKE), Transport
   Layer Security (TLS), XML signatures, and all applications or
   protocols based on the cryptographic message syntax (CMS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce