Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Secure and Efficient Handover Authentication in FMIP6
	Author(s)	: S. Jung, J. Choi
	Filename	: draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document describes a secure and efficient handover 
   authentication (SEHA) protocol in FMIP6. The main idea is using the 
   Diffie-Hellman (DH) algorithm to enhance security aspects, and is 
   modifying the DH key exchange to reduce computational cost at the 
   Mobile Node (MN) by delegating exponential operation to the Access 
   Router (AR). The MN and NAR establish the handover key HK_NAR through 
   the PAR instead of the AAA server at any convenient time while the MN 
   belongs to the NAR domain. The HK_NAR is used for handover 
   authentication when the MN moves from the NAR to the next NAR. The 
   main advantage of this document is more secure and suitable to a 
   light-weight mobile terminal than the existing handover 
   authentication scheme using SEND.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jung-mipshop-secure-efficient-handover-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce