Subject: I-D Action:draft-dupont-mext-dhcrelay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Relay Agents and NEMO
	Author(s)       : F. Dupont, W. Haddad
	Filename        : draft-dupont-mext-dhcrelay-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-02-18

The IPv6 network mobility (NEMO) configuration relies on a prefix
delegation service to fulfill its task.  Such service has already
been described in two different proposals, one is based on DHCPv6 and
the other extends NEMO signaling.

However, both failed to gather consensus.  This memo describes how
DHCPv6 Relay Agents can be used in order to provide the missing
flexibility and pave the way for a solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-mext-dhcrelay-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dupont-mext-dhcrelay-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dupont-mext-dhcrelay-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce