Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-potp-provisioning-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using the Protected One-Time Password Protocol for EAP-FAST Provisioning
	Author(s)	: D. Mitton, N. Cam-Winget
	Filename	: draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-potp-provisioning-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
EAP-FAST is an extensible EAP method that enables the provisioning of 
   credentials or other information by using the Transport Layer 
   Security (TLS) to establish a mutually authenticated tunnel.  As the 
   tunnel may be unauthenticated, EAP-FAST further enables the use of 
   inner EAP methods to establish mutual authentication prior to 
   provisioning.  This document describes how EAP-POTP may be used as 
   the EAP-FAST inner method for credential provisioning.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-potp-provisioning-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-potp-provisioning-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce