Subject: I-D Action:draft-begen-mmusic-fec-grouping-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : FEC Grouping Issues in Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-begen-mmusic-fec-grouping-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-02-14

The Session Description Protocol (SDP) currently supports grouping
media lines.  SDP also has semantics defined for grouping the
associated source and Forward Error Correction (FEC)-based repair
flows.  However, the existing specifications have strict requirements
that severely limit the use of the new features that are currently
under development in the FECFRAME WG.  These new features will allow
applications to use FEC in a more flexible way but they require
changes in the current specifications.  This document provides a list
of the required changes and discusses potential approaches to make
these changes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-begen-mmusic-fec-grouping-issues-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-begen-mmusic-fec-grouping-issues-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-begen-mmusic-fec-grouping-issues-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce