Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eriksson-ldp-convergence-term-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Terminology for Benchmarking LDP Data Plane Convergence
	Author(s)	: T. Eriksson
	Filename	: draft-eriksson-ldp-convergence-term-05.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-2-19
	
This document defines new terms for benchmarking of LDP convergence. 
     These terms are to be used in future methodology documents for 
     benchmarking LDP Convergence.  Existing BMWG terminology documents such 
     as IGP Convergence Benchmarking [3] provide useful terms for LDP 
     Convergence benchmarking.  These terms are discussed in this document.  
     Applicable terminology for MPLS and LDP defined in MPLS WG RFCs [1] and 
     [2] is also discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eriksson-ldp-convergence-term-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-eriksson-ldp-convergence-term-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce