Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Requirements and Extensions for the Support of Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)	: Y. Lee, G. Bernstein
	Filename	: draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
This memo provides application-specific requirements and protocol 
   enhancements for the Path Computation Element communication Protocol 
   (PCEP) for the support of Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON).  
   Lightpath provisioning in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength 
   assignment (RWA) process.  From a path computation perspective, 
   wavelength assignment is the process of determining which wavelength 
   can be used on each hop of a path and forms an additional routing 
   constraint to optical light path computation. Different computational 
   architectures for the RWA process are given and the PCEP extensions 
   needed to support these architectures are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce