Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv4 packets over IEEE 802.16's IP Convergence Sublayer
	Author(s)       : S. Madanapalli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-02-25

IEEE 802.16 is an air interface specification for wireless broadband
access.  IEEE 802.16 has specified multiple service specific
convergence sublayers (Asynchronous Transfer Mode Convergence
Sublayer (ATM CS) and Packet Convergence Sublayer (Packet CS) are the
two main service specific convergence sublayers) for transmitting
upper layer protocols.  The packet CS is used for the transport of
all packet-based protocols such as Internet Protocol (IP), IEEE 802.3
(Ethernet) and IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN).  The IP specific part of the
Packet CS enables the transport of IPv4 packets directly over the
IEEE 802.16 MAC.

This document specifies the frame format, the Maximum Transmission
Unit (MTU) and address assignment procedures for transmitting IPv4
packets over IP Convergence Sublayer of the IEEE 802.16.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs-02.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce