Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Media Independent Handover Network Signalling Layer Protocol (MIH NSLP)
	Author(s)	: S. Sargento, G. Landi, X. Fu
	Filename	: draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This memo defines the Media Independent Handover Network Signalling
   Layer Protocol (MIH NSLP) for the transport of messages from the IEEE
   802.21 standard using the Next Steps in Signalling (NSIS) framework.
   The MIH NSLP is responsible for the transport of MIH messages to
   remote entities reporting on link layer information, in order to
   support seamless mobility in heterogeneous environments.  A usage
   example of the MIH NSLP is also provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce