Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-urien-eap-smartcard-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EAP-Support in Smartcard
	Author(s)	: G. Pujolle, P. Urien
	Filename	: draft-urien-eap-smartcard-14.txt
	Pages		: 64
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
This document describes the functional interface, based on the ISO7816 
standard, to EAP methods, fully and securely executed in smart cards. 
This class of tamper resistant device may deliver client or server 
services; it can compute Root Keys from an Extended Master Session Key 
(EMSK).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-urien-eap-smartcard-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce