Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-isis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RBridges: Use of IS-IS

	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd, R. Perlman, D. Dutt
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-isis-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
RBridges use the TRILL protocol, which in turn makes use of an
   extended version of the IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate
   System) routing protocol to determine topology and frame forwarding.
   RBridges provide optimal pair-wise forwarding with zero
   configuration, safe forwarding even during periods of temporary
   loops, and multipathing for both unicast and multicast traffic.
   Rbridges also support VLANs. This document is an early specification
   of the details of TRILL use of IS-IS for purposes of discussion

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-isis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-isis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce