Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-andreasen-mgcp-fax-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Media Gateway Control Protocol Fax Package
	Author(s)	: F. Andreasen, D. Hancock
	Filename	: draft-andreasen-mgcp-fax-08.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
This document defines a Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) 
   package to support fax calls.  The package allows for fax calls to 
   be supported in two different ways.  The first one utilizes ITU-T 
   Recommendation T.38 for fax relay under the control of the Call 
   Agent.  The second one lets the gateway decide upon a method for fax 
   transmission as well as handle the details of the fax call without 
   Call Agent involvement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andreasen-mgcp-fax-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-andreasen-mgcp-fax-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce