Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kkoushik-snmp-context-map-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SNMP Context Mapping MIB
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, K. Koushik
	Filename	: draft-kkoushik-snmp-context-map-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
This document defines a MIB module to manage the usage of SNMP
   contexts.  Specically, within for an SNMP agent which implements
   multiple copies/instances of some other MIB module, this MIB module
   provides a mapping between SNMP Contexts and the individual instances
   of that other MIB module.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kkoushik-snmp-context-map-mib-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kkoushik-snmp-context-map-mib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce