Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-p2mp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths 
	Author(s)	: Q. Zhao, D. King, T. Takeda, F. Verhaeghe
	Filename	: draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-p2mp-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-2-17
	
Point-to-point Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized  
MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs)      
may be established using signaling techniques, but their paths may   
first be determined.  The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been    
identified as an appropriate technology for the determination of the 
paths of P2MP TE LSPs.                                               

This document describes extensions to the PCE Communication Protocol PCEP) to handle requests and responses for the computation of paths for P2MP TE LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-p2mp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-p2mp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce