Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-white-rppract-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Common Practices in Routing Protocols Deployment
	Author(s)	: R. White, J. Burns
	Filename	: draft-white-rppract-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2008-1-29
	
This document discusses common practices used in deploying routing
   protocols in both public and private networks.  The focus is not to
   describe how routing protocols should be deployed, but rather how
   they are generally deployed, to provide those working on
   specifications which impact the operation of routing protocols with
   guidance in what will likely be deployed, or what will likely not be
   deployed.  The focus in thie document will be ionterdomain routing,but it will cover aspects of intradomain routing, as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-rppract-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-white-rppract-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce