Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 05:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Site Multihoming by IPv6 Intermediation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Socket Application Program Interface (API) for Multihoming Shim
	Author(s)       : M. Komu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2008-02-07

This document specifies a socket API for the multihoming shim layer.
The API aims to enable interactions between the applications and the
multihoming shim layer for advanced locator management and access to
information about failure detection and path exploration.
This document is based on an assumption that a multihomed host is
equipped with a conceptual sublayer (here after "shim") inside the IP
layer that maintains mappings between identifiers and locators.
Examples of the shim are SHIM6 and HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce