Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Label Distribution Protocol Extensions for Point-to-Multipoint and Multipoint-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)	: I. Minei
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-04.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
This document describes extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) for the setup of point to multi-point (P2MP) and multipoint-to-
   multipoint (MP2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) networks.  The solution relies on LDP without
   requiring a multicast routing protocol in the network.  Protocol
   elements and procedures for this solution are described for building
   such LSPs in a receiver-initiated manner.  There can be various
   applications for P2MP/MP2MP LSPs, for example IP multicast or support
   for multicast in BGP/MPLS L3VPNs.  Specification of how such
   applications can use a LDP signaled P2MP/MP2MP LSP is outside the
   scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce