Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pseudo Wire (PW) OAM Message Mapping
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-06.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
This document specifies the mapping of defect states between a
     Pseudo Wire and the Attachment Circuits (AC) of the end-to-end
     emulated service.  This document covers the case whereby the ACs
     and the PWs are of the same type in accordance to the PWE3
     architecture [RFC3985] such that a homogenous PW service can be
     constructed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce