Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 123
	Date            : 2008-02-24

This document specifies a protocol using the iCalendar object
specification to provide scheduling interoperability between
different calendar systems.  This is done without reference to a
specific transport protocol so as to allow multiple methods of
communication between systems.  Subsequent documents will define
profiles of this protocol using specific interoperable methods of
communications between systems.
iTIP complements the iCalendar object specification by adding
semantics for group scheduling methods commonly available in current
calendar systems.  These scheduling methods permit two or more
calendar systems to perform transactions such as publish, schedule,
reschedule, respond to scheduling requests, negotiation of changes or
cancel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-05.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce