Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EAP Method Support for Transporting AAA Payloads
	Author(s)	: C. Clancy
	Filename	: draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document defines bindings for existing EAP methods to transport
   Diameter AVPs, called "AAA payloads".  The primary application is to
   support EAP channel bindings, but this could be used for other
   applications as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce