Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-im-cn-subsystem-xml-body-handling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Specification of 3GPP IM CN Subsystem XML body handling
	Author(s)	: J. Bakker
	Filename	: draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-im-cn-subsystem-xml-body-handling-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-2-11
	
This document registers new disposition-types for the Content-
   Disposition header that apply to the application/3gpp-ims+xml body
   used by 3GPP, since Release 5.  The applicability of these content-
   disposition values are limited to 3GPP IMS.  The application/
   3gpp-ims+xml body has the following two distinct uses: (1) for
   redirecting the emergency session to use a different domain (e.g.
   using a Circuit Switched call), and (2) for delivering user profile
   specific information from the SIP registrar to an Application Server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-im-cn-subsystem-xml-body-handling-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-im-cn-subsystem-xml-body-handling-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-im-cn-subsystem-xml-body-handling-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce