Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-velev-netlmm-mip-pmip-ro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interactions between PMIPv6 and MIPv6: Route Optimization Issues
	Author(s)	: G. Velev, K. Weniger
	Filename	: draft-velev-netlmm-mip-pmip-ro-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
The interactions scenarios between Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) and
   Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) protocols are described in [ID-MIP-PMIP].  This
   document analyzes these scenarios when route optimization is used.
   The analysis results in the identification of possible issues that
   should be considered in the design of extensions for Route
   Optimization in PMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-velev-netlmm-mip-pmip-ro-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-velev-netlmm-mip-pmip-ro-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce