Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-antoine-mip4-proxymobike-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:55:43 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobility using Proxy MIP and Mobike
	Author(s)	: S. Antoine
	Filename	: draft-antoine-mip4-proxymobike-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-2-14
	
The simultaneous use of Mobike and Mobile IPv4 has been proposed to
   provide secure connectivity and session continuity to roaming
   corporate users.  Optimization of this solution have eliminated the
   tunneling overhead of Mobile IPv4 in the vpn tunnel by having a
   Foreign Agent co-located to the mobile vpn gateway.  This document
   further proposes an interaction between Mobike and Proxy Mobile IP that simplifies implementation and deployment of the previous
   methods.  The mobile vpn gateway is co-located to the Mobility Proxy
   Agent and each Access Point in the corporate network is equipped with
   Proxy Mobile IP.  When moving outside the corporate network, the
   Mobile Node secure connectivity and session continuity is handled by
   Mobike.  Proxy Mobile IP alone is used to handle mobility when the
   Mobile Node moves within the corporate network.  This document
   introduces an interaction between Internet Key Exchange v2 and Proxy
   Mobile IP in which the Internet Key Exchange AUTH request triggers
   the Proxy Mobile IP registration request to the internal Home Agent.
   This interaction easily allows the Mobile Node's home address to be
   used as vpn Tunnel Inner Address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-antoine-mip4-proxymobike-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-antoine-mip4-proxymobike-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-antoine-mip4-proxymobike-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce