Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Home Automation Routing Requirement in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)	: A. Brandt
	Filename	: draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-2-15
	
This document presents the home control and automation application
   specific requirements for Routing in Low power and Lossy Networks
   (RL2N).  In a modern home, a high number of wireless devices are used
   for a wide set of purposes.  Examples include lighting control
   modules, heating control panels, light sensors, temperature sensors,
   gas/water leak detector, motion detectors, video surveillance,
   healthcare systems and advanced remote controls.  Because such
   devices only cover a limited radio range, multi-hop routing is often required.  Such devices are usually highly constrained in terms of
   resources such as battery and memory and operate in unstable
   environments.  The aim of this document is to specify the routing
   requirements for networks comprising such constrained devices in a
   home network environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce