Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Applicability of Keying Methods for RSVP Security
	Author(s)	: M. Behringer, F. Le Faucheur
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
The Resource reSerVation Protocol (RSVP) allows hop-by-hop
   authentication of RSVP neighbors.  This requires messages to be
   cryptographically signed using a shared secret between participating
   nodes.  This document compares group keying for RSVP with per
   neighbor or per interface keying, and discusses the associated key
   provisioning methods as well as applicability and limitations of
   these approaches.  Draft-weis-gdoi-for-rsvp provides an example of
   how the Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI) could be used to
   distribute group keys to RSVP nodes.  The present document also
   discusses applicability of group keying to RSVP encryption.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce