Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Certificate Exchange Messaging for EDIINT
	Author(s)	: K. Meadors, D. Moberg
	Filename	: draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-08.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
The EDIINT AS1, AS2 and AS3 message formats do not currently contain 
   any neutral provisions for transporting and exchanging trading 
   partner profiles or digital certificates. EDIINT Certificate Exchange 
   Messaging provides the format and means to effectively exchange 
   certificates for use within trading partner relationships. The 
   messaging consists of two types of messages, Request and Response, 
   which allow trading partners to communicate certificates, their 
intended usage and their acceptance through XML. Certificates can be 
   specified for use in digital signatures, data encryption or SSL/TLS 
   over HTTP (HTTPS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce