Subject: I-D Action:draft-saucez-idips-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IDIPS : ISP-Driven Informed Path Selection
	Author(s)       : D. Saucez, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saucez-idips-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-02-18

This draft describes a simple network-based protocol to facilitate
Path Selection and to improve traffic engineering capabilities in
multihomed corporate networks.  With this protocol, any network
device that requires to select a path among a list of different paths
asks a Traffic Engineering service called IDIPS (ISP-Driven Informed
Path Selection) to obtain an ordered list of the possible paths.  The
ordering is constructed according to policies and performance
requirements of both the host and network provider.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saucez-idips-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-saucez-idips-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saucez-idips-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce