Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Usage of the Offer/Answer Model
	Author(s)	: T. Sawada, P. Kyzivat
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-06.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) utilizes the offer/answer 
  model to establish and update multimedia sessions using the Session 
  Description Protocol (SDP). The description of the offer/answer 
  model in SIP is dispersed across multiple RFCs. This document 
  summarizes all the current usages of the offer/answer model in SIP 
  communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce