Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chaitou-pce-p2mp-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions 
            for Point to Multipoint Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
	Author(s)	: M. Chaitou, J. Le Roux, Z. Ali
	Filename	: draft-chaitou-pce-p2mp-ext-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
The Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) enables 
computing point-to-point Traffic Engineered (TE) paths in Multi Protocol 
Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.  
This document describes extensions to PCEP in order to support the 
computation of point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineered (TE) paths.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chaitou-pce-p2mp-ext-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-chaitou-pce-p2mp-ext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce