Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for GSM-HR Speech Codecs 
	Author(s)	: X. Duan, S. Wang, R. Wang, Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-wang-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document registers a media type for the Real-time Transport 
   protocol (RTP) payload format, which is used for the Group Special 
   Mobile half-rate speech transcoding. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wang-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce