Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Elliptic Curve Cryptography Subject Public Key Information
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, K. Yiu, D. Brown, R. Housley, W. Polk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-2-21
	
This document specifies the syntax and semantics for the Subject 
   Public Key Information field in certificates that support Elliptic 
   Curve Cryptography.  This document updates RFC 3279.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce