Subject: I-D Action:draft-muley-hares-idr-orf-order-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Group Co-operative Route Filtering capability for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : S. Hares, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muley-hares-idr-orf-order-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-02-24

Currently BGP-4 is capable of carrying multiple (Outbound Route
Filters) ORFs entries for a given "AFI/SAFI".  Each ORF provides a
filter that a route whose NLRI matches AFI/SAFI, must pass through to
be transmitted in the BGP Update message.  Efficient processing of
ORF filters may require ordering of individual ORFs in certain
sequence and grouping of ORFs that should be applied together.  The
grouping functionality also provides the support for logical OR
operation between the grouped ORFs.

This group ORF provides an ORF type that specifies that ordering and
grouping.  The route set that passes set of ORFs running in a "Group
ORF" will pass the same ORFs sent in normal ORFs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muley-hares-idr-orf-order-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-muley-hares-idr-orf-order-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-muley-hares-idr-orf-order-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce