Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vinokour-bfd-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Configuring BFD with DHCP and Other Musings
	Author(s)	: V. Vinokour, D. Ward
	Filename	: draft-vinokour-bfd-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document defines a method for configuring Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) by an IP Edge device using DHCPv4 or
   DHCPv6.  It provides motivation for the new functionality, defines
   new DHCP options to assist with the task and outlines the rules for
   configuring BFD on an IP endpoint for different network topologies.
   The document also discusses endpoint behavior upon BFD failure.
   Comments on this draft should be directed to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vinokour-bfd-dhcp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-vinokour-bfd-dhcp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce