Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dainow-eai-email-clients-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Guidelines for Internationalized Email Clients 
	Author(s)	: E. Dainow, K. Fujiwara
	Filename	: draft-dainow-eai-email-clients-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document provides some guidelines for electronic mail clients 
   that support Email Address Internationalization (EAI). A number of 
   interoperability cases between different versions of email components 
   are reviewed. Some User Interface recommendations are made that will 
   minimize discrepancies between the display of composed and received 
   email in different language environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dainow-eai-email-clients-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-dainow-eai-email-clients-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce