Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast tunneling optimization for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: P. Yang, H. Deng
	Filename	: draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-2-26
	
This document provides the solution to optimize the multicast
   tunneling in mobile IPv6.  This solution will not break the basic bi-
   directional tunneling multicast solution of MIPv6.  A new Mobile
   Multicast Agent works as a proxy node for multiple mobile nodes
   within one limit scope.  Single tunnel is set up between one Home
   Agent and one Mobile Multicast Agent for single multicast stream.  A
   new notification message is created for the communication between
   home agent and mobile multicast agent.  There is no modification on
   mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce