Subject: I-D Action:draft-liebsch-netlmm-intertech-proxymip6ho-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-Technology Handover for Proxy MIPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Liebsch, L. Le
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-netlmm-intertech-proxymip6ho-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-02-25

The IETF is specifying Proxy Mobile IPv6 for network-based localized
mobility management, which takes basic operation for registration,
tunnel management and de-registration into account in a first
protocol release.  This document proposes an extension to Proxy
Mobile IPv6 to suit MNs, which have multiple network interfaces
implemented and hand over from one network interface to another
network interface while remaining anchored at the same Local Mobility
Anchor.  This extension avoids that the LMA will prematurely forward
data packets for the mobile node to the mobile node's new interface
before the address configuration of this interface has completed.
With the proposed extension, packet buffering at the new MAG is not
necessary and packet losses during an inter-technology handover can
be avoided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netlmm-intertech-proxymip6ho-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-liebsch-netlmm-intertech-proxymip6ho-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netlmm-intertech-proxymip6ho-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce