Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-avt-rfc3984bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:10:34 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for H.264 Video
	Author(s)	: Y. Wang, S. Wenger, M. Hannuksela, T. Stockhammer, M. Westerlund
	Filename	: draft-wang-avt-rfc3984bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 86
	Date		: 2008-2-14
	
This memo describes an RTP Payload format for the ITU-T 
   Recommendation H.264 video codec and the technically identical 
   ISO/IEC International Standard 14496-10 video codec.  The RTP payload 
   format allows for packetization of one or more Network Abstraction 
   Layer Units (NALUs), produced by an H.264 video encoder, in each RTP 
   payload.  The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports 
   applications from simple low bit-rate conversational usage, to 
   Internet video streaming with interleaved transmission, to high bit-
   rate video-on-demand. 

   This memo intends to obsolete RFC 3984. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-avt-rfc3984bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wang-avt-rfc3984bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wang-avt-rfc3984bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce