Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-neumann-dime-webauth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diameter Application for Authentication and Authorization in Web Applications
	Author(s)	: N. Neumann, X. Fu
	Filename	: draft-neumann-dime-webauth-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document specifies the Diameter Application for Authentication
   and Authorization in Web Applications (Diameter WebAuth).  This
   Diameter application is intended to be used by Diameter clients to
   perform authentication and authorization operations with a Diameter
   server in web-based environments.  It provides facilities to allow
   web sites to authenticate their web user clients using a number of
   (HTTP) authentication schemes.  In addition, it supports user authorization using dedicated service identifiers.  Diameter WebAuth
   may also be used by non web-based Diameter clients and servers that
   require a lightweight authentication and authorization Diameter
   application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-neumann-dime-webauth-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-neumann-dime-webauth-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce