Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ycai-mboned-mvpn-pim-deploy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PIM Based MVPN Deployment Recommendations
	Author(s)	: M. McBride
	Filename	: draft-ycai-mboned-mvpn-pim-deploy-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
Multicast VPN, based on pre-standard drafts, has been in operation in
   production networks for many years.  This document describes some of
   the practices and experiences gained from implementation and
   deployment of MVPN using PIM with GRE tunnels. It is informational
   only.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ycai-mboned-mvpn-pim-deploy-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ycai-mboned-mvpn-pim-deploy-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce