Subject: I-D Action:draft-bajko-mip6-rrtfw-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Firewall friendly Return-Routability Test (RRT) for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : G. Bajko
	Filename        : draft-bajko-mip6-rrtfw-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-02-25

This document defines a slightly modified Return Routability Test 
(RRT) for MIPv6 [RFC3775]. The herein defined RRT mechanism is 
intended for CoA exchanges between the MN and the CN. Once the MN 
and CN find out their peers' valid addresses, an additional 
mechanism, defined in [I-D.tschofenig-mip6-ice], will be used to run 
connectivity checks to figure out which of the address pairs have 
connectivity and, if needed, open the required pinholes in the 
firewalls as described in [4]. 
The defined mechanism is intended to work with current firewalls 
without requiring any support from them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mip6-rrtfw-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bajko-mip6-rrtfw-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mip6-rrtfw-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce