Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-netlmm-pp-aaa-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Policy Profile and AAA Interfaces Requirements for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, A. Muhanna
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-netlmm-pp-aaa-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-02-18

This specification defines the Policy Profile and AAA interfaces
requirements for the Proxy Mobile IPv6.  The Policy Profile
information needed by the Proxy Mobile IPv6 may be statically
provisioned in the mobile access gateway and in the local mobility
anchor.  Alternatively, the Policy Profile information or a subset of
its parameters can be dynamically downloaded to the mobile access
gateway from the AAA server during the mobile node access
authentication and authorization when the mobile node roams into a
Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  The local mobility anchor may download the
user policy profile parameters during the Proxy Mobile IPv6
registration process.  This document describes the requirements for
the Proxy Mobile IPv6 Policy Profile and the corresponding AAA
interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-netlmm-pp-aaa-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-korhonen-netlmm-pp-aaa-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-netlmm-pp-aaa-reqs-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce