Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rtgwg-pseudo-perlman-roy-thomas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Automatic Method for Minimization of Extraneous Pseudonodes
	Author(s)	: R. Perlman, A. Roy, M. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-rtgwg-pseudo-perlman-roy-thomas-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
An automatic method is recommended for a link state protocol to 
   automatically decide whether an Ethernet link should be represented 
   by a pseudonode or not.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rtgwg-pseudo-perlman-roy-thomas-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-rtgwg-pseudo-perlman-roy-thomas-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce