Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zinjuvadia-traceflow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TraceFlow
	Author(s)	: V. Zinjuvadia, R. Manur, S. Krishnamurthy, A. Viswanathan
	Filename	: draft-zinjuvadia-traceflow-00.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
   This document describes a new OAM protocol - TraceFlow that captures 
   information pertaining to a traffic flow along the path that the flow 
   takes through the network. TraceFlow is ECMP and link-aggregation 
   aware and captures the information about constituent members through 
   which the traffic flow passes. TraceFlow gathers information that is 
   relevant to the flow such as interface address, interface statistics, 
   effect of network policies on the flow and so on.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zinjuvadia-traceflow-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zinjuvadia-traceflow-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce