Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kaplan-sip-info-events-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The SIP INFO Method and Info Package Framework
	Author(s)	: H. Kaplan, C. Holmberg
	Filename	: draft-kaplan-sip-info-events-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document defines the INFO method and a mechanism for defining, 
   negotiating and exchanging Info Packages in it.  INFO requests are 
   used within SIP INVITE-created dialogs, for applications which need 
   to exchange session-related information inside the INVITE-created 
   dialog.  This draft addresses issues and open items from RFC 2976, 
   and replaces it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sip-info-events-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kaplan-sip-info-events-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce