Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-sipping-framework-spit-reduction-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Framework to tackle Spam and Unwanted Communication for Internet Telephony
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, H. Schulzrinne, D. Wing, J. Rosenberg, D. Schwartz
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-sipping-framework-spit-reduction-03.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
Spam, defined as sending unsolicited messages to someone in bulk, is
   likely to become a problem on SIP open-wide deployed networks.  A
   number of solutions have been proposed for dealing with Spam for
   Internet Telephony (SPIT) and unwanted communication, for example,
   content filtering, black lists, white lists, consent-based
   communication, reputation systems, address obfuscation, limited use
   addresses, turing tests, computational puzzles, payments at risk,
   circles of trust, and many others.

   This document describes the big picture that illustrates how the
   different building blocks fit together and can be deployed
   incrementally.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-sipping-framework-spit-reduction-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-tschofenig-sipping-framework-spit-reduction-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce