Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Terminology for Benchmarking IPsec Devices
	Author(s)	: M. Bustos
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-10.txt
	Pages		: 46
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This purpose of this document is to define terminology specific to
   measuring the performance of IPsec devices.  It builds upon the
   tenets set forth in [RFC1242], [RFC2544], [RFC2285] and other IETF
   Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (BMWG) documents used for
   benchmarking routers and switches.  This document seeks to extend
   these efforts specific to the IPsec paradigm.  The BMWG produces two
   major classes of documents: Benchmarking Terminology documents and
   Benchmarking Methodology documents.  The Terminology documents
   present the benchmarks and other related terms.  The Methodology
   documents define the procedures required to collect the benchmarks
   cited in the corresponding Terminology documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce