Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Considerations about Multicast for BGP/MPLS VPN Standardization
	Author(s)	: T. Morin, B. Niven-Jenkins, Y. Kamite, R. Zhang, N. Leymann
	Filename	: draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
The current proposal for multicast in BGP/MPLS includes multiple
   alternative mechanisms for some of the required building blocks of
   the solution.  The aim of this document is to leverage previously
   documented requirements to identify the key elements and help move
   forward solution design, toward the definition of a standard having a
   well defined set of mandatory procedures.  The different proposed
   alternative mechanisms are examined in the light of requirements
   identified for multicast in L3VPNs, and suggestions are made about
   which of these mechanisms standardization should favor.  Issues
   related to existing deployments of early implementations are also
   addressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce