Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kobayashi-ipfix-mediator-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Reference Model for IPFIX Mediators
	Author(s)	: A. Kobayashi, K. Ishibashi, K. Tsuyoshi, D. Matsubara
	Filename	: draft-kobayashi-ipfix-mediator-model-02.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
An IPFIX Mediator is an intermediate device between IPFIX Exporting
   Processes and IPFIX Collecting Processes.  IPFIX Mediators act as an
   IPFIX Proxy, and IPFIX Concentrator.  IPFIX Mediators mediate IPFIX
   protocol using several functions.  That enables the flow-based
   measurement system to become a high-capacity system and accommodate a
   variety of monitoring methods.  This document describes each function
   that is provided by IPFIX Mediators and the method of handling the
   Flow Records of each function.  In addition, this document describes
   a model of an applicable scenario using IPFIX Mediators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kobayashi-ipfix-mediator-model-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kobayashi-ipfix-mediator-model-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce