Subject: I-D Action:draft-devarapalli-mext-mipv6-home-link-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Home Link Operation over SDO point-to-point links
	Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-devarapalli-mext-mipv6-home-link-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-02-24

The Mobile IPv6 protocol is being adopted by various Standards
Development Organizations (SDO) for mobility across wide area
networks.  Some of the architectures developed by these SDOs require
some of the access links to be home link for mobile node.  The belief
is that if the mobile node thinks it is attached to the home link,
there will not be additional packet overhead due to Mobile IPv6
tunneling.  Many of these links where the mobile node is supposed to
be attached to the home link are point-to-point links.  There are
some issues with making these point-to-point links appear like home
link to the mobile node.  This document captures some of the issues
related to this, and analyzes possible solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mext-mipv6-home-link-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-devarapalli-mext-mipv6-home-link-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mext-mipv6-home-link-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce