Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zeltsan-terminology-netlmm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Terminology for Network-based Localized Mobility Management
	Author(s)	: S. Leroy, Z. Zeltsan
	Filename	: draft-zeltsan-terminology-netlmm-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-2-12
	
This document provides a glossary of the terms related to Network-
   based Localized Mobility Management (NETLMM).  The document lists the
   definitions of the terms introduced in the Internet Drafts and RFCs
   created by the NETLMM working group.  It also provides the expansions
   of the acronyms that are used in the group's documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeltsan-terminology-netlmm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-zeltsan-terminology-netlmm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce