Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martini-pwe3-802.1ah-pw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: 802.1ah Ethernet Pseudowire
	Author(s)	: L. Martini, A. Sajassi
	Filename	: draft-martini-pwe3-802.1ah-pw-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
An Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) is used to carry Ethernet/802.1ah frames
   over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to offer
   "emulated" Ethernet services over existing MPLS networks. This
   document specifies the encapsulation of 802.1ah Ethernet Frames

   within a pseudo wire. It also specifies the procedures for using a PW
   to provide a "point-to-point Ethernet" service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-802.1ah-pw-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-martini-pwe3-802.1ah-pw-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce