Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
	Author(s)	: B. Claise
	Filename	: draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document specifies an improvement to the use of SCTP 
        as specified in the IPFIX specifications in order to be 
        able to deduce the data record loss per template record in 
        case of partially-reliable SCTP export.  This specification 
        offers several extra advantages: immediate export of the 
        template withdrawal message, immediate reuse of template ID 
        within a stream, and the collecting process's job is 
        easier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce