Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vkompella-l2vpn-rvpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Regional VPLS 
	Author(s)	: V. Kompella, J. Regan, R. Haberman, S. Amante
	Filename	: draft-vkompella-l2vpn-rvpls-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 208-2-18
	
This draft proposes an alternative signaling approach that 
improves the scaling of HVPLS, which is compatible with the 
basic HVPLS model.  It reduces the learning requirements on the 
PE, for certain topologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkompella-l2vpn-rvpls-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-vkompella-l2vpn-rvpls-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce