Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical Host Identity Tag Architecture
	Author(s)	: S. Jiang
	Filename	: draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 
	
This document analyzes the problems and limitation of the current 
flat-structured Host Identity Tag (HIT, [RFC4423]) architecture. The 
document specifies a hierarchical HIT architecture which is 
compatible with the flat-structured HIT architecture. This 
architecture and the process of HITs generation ensure the global 
uniqueness of HITs. It also enables the multiple HIP management 
domains, solves the deployment problem of current flat-structured HIT 
architecture. It also enhances the scalability and resolution efficiency of the mapping system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce