Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Domain Name System (DNS) Cookies
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
DNS cookies are a light-weight DNS transaction security mechanism
   designed for incremental deployment.  They provide limited protection
   to DNS servers and resolvers against a variety of increasingly common
   denial-of-service and cache poisoning or forgery attacks by off-path
   attackers. DNS Cookies are tolerant of NAT, NAT-PT, and Anycast.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce