Subject: I-D Action:draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Support For Metro Ethernet Forum and G.8011 Ethernet Service Switching
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-02-25

This document describes a method for controlling two specific types
of Ethernet switching via Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
(GMPLS).  This document supports the types of switching required to
implied by the Ethernet services that have been defined in the
context of the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) and International
Telecommunication Union (ITU) G.8011.  Specifically, switching in
support of Ethernet private line service and Ethernet virtual private
line service.  Support for MEF and ITU defined parameters are also
covered.  Some of the extensions defined in this document are generic
in nature and not specific to Ethernet.Contents

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce