Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-p2psip-reload-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryan-p2psip-reload-03.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2008-02-24

This document defines REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD), a
peer-to-peer (P2P) binary signaling protocol for use on the Internet.
A P2P signaling protocol provides its clients with an abstract hash
table service between a set of cooperating peers that form the
overlay network.  RELOAD is designed to support a P2P Session
Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP) network, but can be utilized by other
applications with similar requirements by defining new usages that
specify the data kinds that must be stored for a particular
application.  RELOAD defines a security model based on a certificate
enrollment service that provides unique identities.  NAT traversal is
a fundamental service of the protocol.  RELOAD also allows access
from "client" nodes which do not need to route traffic or store data
for others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-p2psip-reload-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bryan-p2psip-reload-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bryan-p2psip-reload-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce