Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-info-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)	: G. Bernstein
	Filename	: draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-info-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
This memo provides and information model and compact encodings for 
   information needed for path computation and wavelength assignment in 
   wavelength switched optical networks. Such encodings can be used in 
   extensions to Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
   routing for control of wavelength switched optical networks (WSON) or 
   for other mechanisms, e.g. XML based, for conveying this information 
   to a path computation element.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-info-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-info-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce