Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement and Brief Survey
	Author(s)	: T. Schmidt, M. Waehlisch
	Filename	: draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document discusses current mobility extensions to IP layer 
   multicast. Problems arising from mobile group communication in 
   general, in the case of multicast listener mobility and for mobile 
   Any Source Multicast as well as Source Specific Multicast senders are 
   documented. Characteristic aspects of multicast routing and 
   deployment issues for fixed IPv6 networks are summarized. Specific 
   properties and interplays with the underlying network access are 
   surveyed w.r.t. the relevant technologies in the wireless domain. It 
   outlines the principal approaches to multicast mobility. In addition 
   to providing a comprehensive exploration of the mobile multicast 
   problem and solution space, this document attempts to draft a 
   conceptual roadmap for initial steps in standardization for the use 
   of future mobile multicast protocol designers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce