Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rja-ilnp-intro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ILNP Concept of Operations
	Author(s)	: R. Atkinson
	Filename	: draft-rja-ilnp-intro-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-2-16
	
This document is a contribution to the IRTF Routing Research Group.
   It is NOT a contribution to the IETF or to any IETF Working Group
   or to any IETF Area.

   This documents the Concept of Operations for an experimental
   extension to IPv6 which is known as the Identifier Locator
   network protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-intro-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-rja-ilnp-intro-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce