Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Models for Intra-Domain Presence Federation
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg, A. Houri
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation-00.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2008-2-21
	
Presence federation involves the sharing of presence information
   across multiple presence systems.  Most often, presence federation is
   assumed to be between different organizations, such as between two
   enterprises or between and enterprise and a service provider.
   However, federation can occur within a single organization or domain.
   This can be the result of a multi-vendor network, or a consequence of
   a large organization that requires partitioning.  This document
   examines different use cases and models for intra-domain federation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce