Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multiple Interfaced Mobile Nodes in NetLMM
	Author(s)	: M. Jeyatharan
	Filename	: draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
The specific mechanism described in the current PMIPv6 draft to
   support multihoming is such that a different unique prefix is given
   to each interface of a Mobile Node that is attached to the PMIPv6
   domain.  However, multihoming can also be provided using single
   prefix for all interfaces of MN.  This memo explores and highlights
   some issues associated with multihoming support in PMIPv6: using
   single prefix per MN method or multiple prefixes per MN method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce