Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 02:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Support For Mobility Access Gateway and Local Mobility Anchor to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-02-25

This specification defines the Diameter support for the Proxy Mobile
IPv6 and the corresponding mobility service session setup.  The
policy information needed by the Proxy Mobile IPv6 is defined in
mobile node's policy profile, which could be downloaded from the
Diameter server to the Mobile Access Gateway once the mobile node
roams into a Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain and performs access
authentication.  The access authentication procedure of the Proxy
Mobile IPv6 Domain resembles the Mobile IPv6 integrated scenario
bootstrapping.  Rather than defining a completely new set of
attributes or a new Diameter application this specification leverages
the work that has already been done for the Mobile IPv6
bootstrapping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce