Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PA-TNC Security: A Posture Attribute (PA) Security Protocol
	Author(s)	: P. Sangster
	Filename	: draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc-security-00.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document specifies PA-TNC security, a Posture Attribute  
       Security Protocol identical to the Trusted Computing Group's  
       IF-M Security Binding to CMS 1.0 protocol.  PA Security offers  
       origin authentication, integrity and optional confidentiality  
       protection for one or more PA attributes.  The document then  
       evaluates PA-TNC Security against the requirements defined in  
       the NEA Requirements specification [5].  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc-security-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc-security-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce