Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for supporting Customer RSVP and RSVP-TE Over a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)	: K. Kumaki
	Filename	: draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-06.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
Some service providers want to build a service which guarantees QoS 
   or bandwidth from a local CE to a remote CE through the network. 
   Today, customers expect to run triple play services through BGP/MPLS 
   IP-VPNs. As a result, their requirements for end-to-end QoS of 
   applications are increasing. Depending on the application (e.g., 
   voice, video, bandwidth-guaranteed data pipe, etc.), an end-to-end 

   native RSVP path and/or an end-to-end MPLS TE LSP are required, and 
   they need to meet some constraints. 
   This document describes service provider requirements for supporting 
   customer RSVP and RSVP-TE over a BGP/MPLS VPN

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce