Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kaplan-sip-info-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SIP INFO Use Cases
	Author(s)	: H. Kaplan
	Filename	: draft-kaplan-sip-info-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document lists several known and potential use cases for SIP 
   INFO requests, as discussed on the SIP WG mailing list.  The use 
   cases were requested by the WG chairs at the SIP WG meeting in IETF 
   70, and are documented herein for the purpose of discussion only.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sip-info-use-cases-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kaplan-sip-info-use-cases-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce