Subject: I-D Action:draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP Extensions for Path Key Support
	Author(s)       : R. Bradford, J. Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-02-24

Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) 
Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) may be 
computed by Path Computation Elements (PCEs). Where the TE LSP 
crosses multiple domains, such as Autonomous Systems (ASes), the 
path may be computed by multiple PCEs that cooperate, with each 
responsible for computing a segment of the path. To preserve 
confidentiality of topology with each AS, the PCE supports a 
mechanism to hide the contents of a segment of a path, called the 
Confidential Path Segment (CPS), by encoding the contents as a 
Path Key Subobject (PKS). This document describes the addition of 
this information to Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) signaling 
by inclusion in the Explicit Route Object (ERO) and Record Route 
Object (RRO).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce