Subject: I-D Action:draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Sieves and display directives in XML
	Author(s)       : N. Freed, S. Vedam
	Filename        : draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-02-25

This document describes a way to represent Sieve email filtering
language scripts in XML.  Representing sieves in XML is intended not
as an alternate storage format for Sieve but rather as a means to
facilitate manipulation of scripts using XML tools.

The XML representation also defines additional elements that have no
counterparts in the regular Sieve language.  These elements are
intended for use by graphical user interfaces and provide facilities
for labeling or grouping sections of a script so they can be
displayed more conveniently.  These elements are represented as
specially structured comments in regular Sieve format.Change History (to
be removed prior to publication as an RFC

Changed representation of comments in XML to use a comment element.

Updatde references.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce