Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interface between a Proxy MIPv6 Mobility Access Gateway and a Mobile Node
	Author(s)       : J. Laganier, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-02-13

This document describes an interface between mobile nodes (MNs) and a
mobility access gateway (MAG) of a network-based localized mobility
management (NETLMM) domain.  The interface has two functions which
are invoked when a MN attaches and detaches from a MAG.  The
attachment function lets the MAG authenticate the MN identifier, does
address(es) and default router configuration for the MN, and informs
the MAG about the multicast listener state of the MN.  During the
attachment function the NETLMM protocol is triggered between the MAG
and Localized Mobility Anchor (LMA) to register the MN in the local
domain.  The detachment function lets the MAG detect that the MN has
left so that it can deregister the MN at the LMA using the NETLMM
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar-if-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce