Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-protocol-success-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: What Makes For a Successful Protocol?
	Author(s)	: D. Thaler, B. Aboba
	Filename	: draft-iab-protocol-success-02.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
The Internet community has specified a large number of protocols to
   date, and these protocols have achieved varying degrees of success.
   Based on case studies, this document attempts to ascertain factors
   that contribute to or hinder a protocol's success.  It is hoped that
   these observations can serve as guidance for future protocol work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-protocol-success-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-iab-protocol-success-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce