Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirement for Multicast MPLS/BGP VPN Partitioning
	Author(s)	: M. Napierala
	Filename	: draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document describes a requirement for Multicast IP VPN solutions 
   to allow the same multicast stream to flow simultaneously on 
   multiple inter-PE paths without duplicates being sent to receivers. 
   It is intended that existing and new solutions to MPLS/BGP Multicast 
   IP VPN's will support this requirement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce