Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4)
	Author(s)       : H. Gerstung, C. Elliott
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-02-25

The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is used in networks of all types and
sizes for time synchronization of servers, workstations and other
networked equipment.  As time synchronization is more and more a
mission critical service, standardized means for monitoring and
management of this subsystem of a networked host are required to
allow operators of such a service to setup a monitoring system that
is platform- and vendor-independant.  This Internet draft provides a
standardized collection of data objects for monitoring the NTP entity
of such a network participant and it is part of the NTP Version 4
standardization effort.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce