Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Route Exclusions
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path 
   computation in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol 
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. 
    
   When a Path Computation Client (PCC) requests a PCE for a route, it 
   may be useful for the PCC to specify, as constraints to the path 
   computation, abstract nodes, resources, and Shared Risk Link Groups 
   (SRLGs) that are to be explicitly excluded from the computed route. 
   Such constraints are termed route exclusions. 
    
   The PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a communication 
   protocol between PCCs and PCEs. This document presents PCEP 
   extensions for route exclusions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce