Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fujikawa-ipv6-src-addr-selection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Source Address Selection Just by Routing Information for IPv6
	Author(s)	: F. Kenji
	Filename	: draft-fujikawa-ipv6-src-addr-selection-03.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document describes a problem of source address selection Rule 8.
   stated in RFC3484[RFC3484], and shows one solution, which is based
   just on the destination based address routing and does not require
   policy routing such as source address based routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujikawa-ipv6-src-addr-selection-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-fujikawa-ipv6-src-addr-selection-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce