Subject: I-D Action:draft-tschofenig-geopriv-dhcp-circle-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Specifying a Circular Uncertainty Area Using DHCP
	Author(s)       : H. Tschofenig, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-geopriv-dhcp-circle-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-02-18

This document specifies how a circular area representing the location
of device can be returned using DHCP.  The document also shows how
the data returned from DHCP can be encoded into GML for using in a
PIDF-LO in an unambiguous or contentious manner.

This document is a contribution to the ongoing discussion on RFC
3825; it represents one possible solution to address the discussed
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-dhcp-circle-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tschofenig-geopriv-dhcp-circle-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-dhcp-circle-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce