Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Definition of Managed Objects for the DYMO Manet Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: R. Cole, I. Chakeres
	Filename	: draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
 This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
 for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   DYMO MANET Routing process on a router.  The DYMO MIB also reports
   state information, i.e., Routing Information Base entries,
   performance metrics, i.e., counter of the number Routing Messages,
   and notifications.  In addition to configuration, this additional state and performance information is useful to management stations
   troubleshooting routing problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce