Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Methodology for Benchmarking IPsec Devices
	Author(s)	: M. Kaeo, T. Van Herck
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-03.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
The purpose of this draft is to describe methodology specific to the
   benchmarking of IPsec IP forwarding devices.  It builds upon the
   tenets set forth in [RFC2544], [RFC2432] and other IETF Benchmarking
   Methodology Working Group (BMWG) efforts.  This document seeks to
   extend these efforts to the IPsec paradigm.

   The BMWG produces two major classes of documents: Benchmarking
   Terminology documents and Benchmarking Methodology documents.  The
   Terminology documents present the benchmarks and other related terms.
   The Methodology documents define the procedures required to collect
   the benchmarks cited in the corresponding Terminology documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce