Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Protocol Extensions for Multi-Layer and Multi-Region Networks (MLN/MRN)
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, M. Vigoureux, K. Shiomoto, D. Brungard, J. Roux, E. Oki, I. Inoue, E. Dotaro, G. Grammel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
There are requirements for the support of networks ccomprising LSRs 
   with different data plane switching layers controlled by a single 
   Generalized Multi Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane 
   instance, referred to as GMPLS Multi-Layer Networks/Multi-Region
   Networks (MLN/MRN). This document defines extensions to GMPLS routing 
   and signaling protocols so as to support the operation of GMPLS 
   Multi-Layer/Multi-Region Networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce