Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netlmm-pmipv6-support-transient-coa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy MIPv6 support for transient registrations
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-netlmm-pmipv6-support-transient-coa-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-02-18

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility protocol which provides
IP mobility for a regular IPv6 mobile node without the involvement of
the IPv6 host.  This document specify an enhancement to enable Proxy
MIPv6 protocol to support a transient proxy care-of address
registration.  This process allows the target mobile access gateway
to request the local mobility anchor which host the mobile node
binding cache entry to register a transient proxy care-of address and
the direction of the associated traffic to enable the LMA to receive
uplink traffic from two different proxy care-of addresses at the same
time during the mobile node inter-MAG active handoff.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-pmipv6-support-transient-coa-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-muhanna-netlmm-pmipv6-support-transient-coa-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-pmipv6-support-transient-coa-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce