Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
	Author(s)	: M. Kucherawy
	Filename	: draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-12.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This memo defines a new message header field for use with electronic
   mail messages to indicate the results of message authentication
   efforts.  Mail user agents (MUAs) may use this message header field
   to relay that information in a convenient way to users or to make
   sorting and filtering decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce