Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-sam-hybrid-overlay-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hybrid Overlay Multicast Framework
	Author(s)	: J. Buford
	Filename	: draft-irtf-sam-hybrid-overlay-framework-02.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
We describe an experimental framework for constructing SAM sessions 
   using hybrid combinations of Application Layer Multicast, native 
   multicast, and multicast tunnels.  We leverage AMT relay and gateway 
   elements for interoperation between native regions and ALM regions.  
   The framework allows different overlay algorithms and different ALM 
   control algorithms to be used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-sam-hybrid-overlay-framework-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-sam-hybrid-overlay-framework-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce