Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stupar-dime-mos-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diameter extensions for MoS discovery
	Author(s)	: J. Korhonen, T. Melia
	Filename	: draft-stupar-dime-mos-options-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
IEEE 802.21 standard defines three distinct service types to
   facilitate link layer handovers across heterogeneous technologies.
   This document focuses on the Diameter Network Access Server (NAS) to  home Authentication, Authorization and Accounting server (HAAA)
   interface defining a number of Diameters AVPs containing domain names
   or IP addresses.  Such information is related to IEEE 802.21 services
   assisting a mobile node in handover preparation (network discovery)
   and handover decision (network selection).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stupar-dime-mos-options-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-stupar-dime-mos-options-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce