Subject: I-D Action:draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LoWPAN Backbone Router
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-03-18

ISA100.11a is a Working Group at the ISA SP100 standard committee
that covers Wireless Systems for Industrial Automation and Process
Control.  The WG is mandated to design a scalable, industrial grade
LowPAN for devices such as sensors, valves, and actuators.  The
upcoming standard uses the 6LoWPAN format for the network header.  It
also introduces the concept of a Backbone Router to merge small
LoWPANs via a high speed transit and scale the ISA100.11a network.
This paper proposes an IPv6 version of the Backbone Router concept.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt