Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-erx-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)       : V. Narayanan, L. Dondeti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-erx-14.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2008-03-29

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
supporting multiple types of authentication methods.  In systems
where EAP is used for authentication, it is desirable to not repeat
the entire EAP exchange with another authenticator.  This document
specifies extensions to EAP and EAP keying hierarchy to support an
EAP method-independent protocol for efficient re-authentication
between the peer and an EAP re-authentication server through any
authenticator.  The re-authentication server may be in the home
network or in the local network that the peer is connecting to.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-erx-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt