Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-extensi-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Control Protocol Extensions for Setup of TDM Pseudowires in MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Vainshtein, Y. Stein
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-extensi-07.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-3-20
	
This document defines extension to the PWE3 control protocol [RFC4447] 
 and PWE3 IANA allocations [RFC4446] required for setup of TDM 
 pseudowires in MPLS networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-extensi-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt