Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsirtsis-logically-separate-lmaha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Behavior of Collocated HA/LMA
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, S. Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-tsirtsis-logically-separate-lmaha-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-03-25

In discussions about PMIPv6-MIPv6 interactions in NETLMM WG, scenario
C describes the case of collocation of LMA and HA function.  In this
case a PMIP network emulates the "home link" for MNs using MIPv6.
This document argues that even when LMA and HA functions are
Collocated they MUST be treated as logically separate entities.  In
particular this draft argues that PMIP BCEs MUST NOT overwrite MIPv6
BCEs and vice versa.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-logically-separate-lmaha-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt