Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDP Typed Wildcard FEC
	Author(s)	: B. Thomas, I. Minei
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-03.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-3-26
	
The LDP specification [RFC5036] for the Wildcard FEC element has
   several deficiencies.  This document corrects those deficiencies.  In
   addition, it specifies the Typed Wildcard FEC for the Prefix FEC
   Element Type defined in RFC5036.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt