Subject: I-D Action:draft-zeilenga-ldap-passwords-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Passwords in LDAP
	Author(s)       : K. Zeilenga
	Filename        : draft-zeilenga-ldap-passwords-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-03-31

The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) provides a number of
  password-based mechanisms for authenticating directory users to the
  directory service.  This document discusses the use of passwords in
  directory user authentication.  The document specifies schema for
  representing a basic password policy and directory service enforcement
  of password policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-passwords-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt