Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-imapext-sort-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Message Access Protocol Extension Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: INTERNET MESSAGE ACCESS PROTOCOL - SORT AND THREAD EXTENSIONS
	Author(s)	: M. Crispin, K. Murchison
	Filename	: draft-ietf-imapext-sort-20.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2008-3-13
	
This document describes the base-level server-based sorting and
   threading extensions to the [IMAP] protocol.  These extensions
   provide substantial performance improvements for IMAP clients which
   offer sorted and threaded views.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-sort-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt