Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bfd-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:45:04 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, N. Akiya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2008-02-25

This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base 
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet 
community. In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling 
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol [BFD].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt