Subject: I-D Action:draft-munakata-sip-privacy-guideline-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Using the Privacy Mechanism for SIP
	Author(s)       : M. Munakata, et al.
	Filename        : draft-munakata-sip-privacy-guideline-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-03-27

This is an informational document that provides guidelines for using
the privacy mechanism for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), that is
specified in RFC 3323 and subsequently extended in RFCs 3325 and
4244.  It is intended to clarify the handling of the target SIP
headers/parameters and SDP parameters for each of the privacy header
values (priv-values).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-munakata-sip-privacy-guideline-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt