Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iana-rfc3330bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Special Use IPv4 Addresses
	Author(s)	: M. Cotton
	Filename	: draft-iana-rfc3330bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-2-6
	
This document describes the global and other specialized IPv4 address
   blocks that have been assigned by the Internet Assigned Numbers
   Authority (IANA).  It does not address IPv4 address space assigned to
   operators and users through the Regional Internet Registries.  It
   also does not address allocations or assignments of IPv6 addresses or
   autonomous system numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iana-rfc3330bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt