Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Application (ENUM)
	Author(s)       : S. Bradner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-03-31

This document discusses the use of the Domain Name System (DNS) for
the storage of E.164 numbers, and for resolving them into URIs that
can be used for (for example) telephony call setup.  This document
also describes how the DNS can be used to identify the services
associated with an E.164 number.  This document obsoletes RFC 3761.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt