Subject: I-D Action:draft-williams-ipsec-channel-binding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Channel Bindings for IPsec Using IKEv2 and Public Keys
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-ipsec-channel-binding-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-03-21

This document specifies the channel bindings for "IPsec channels"
where the peers used the Internet Key Exchange protocol version 2
(IKEv2) and where they used public keys and/or certificates to
authenticate each other

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-ipsec-channel-binding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt