Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sip-four-oh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Version 4.0: P2P2PSIP
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, B. Penfield
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-sip-four-oh-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2008-04-01

This document defines a new and improved version of SIP, which 
tastes great and is less filling than the previous SIP.  This 
draft updates all previous and future RFCs related to SIP in 
SIPPING, SIMPLE, MMUSIC, BEHAVE, and so on.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sip-four-oh-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt