Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-Priority Namespaces
	Author(s)	: J. Polk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2008-3-13
	
This document creates additional Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Resource-Priority namespaces to meet the requirements of the US 
   Defense Information Systems Agency, and places these namespaces in 
   the IANA registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt