Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Reporting of DKIM Verification Failures
	Author(s)	: M. Kucherawy
	Filename	: draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-3-12
	
This memo presents an extension to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
   (DKIM) specifications to allow public keys for verification to
   include a reporting address to be used to report message verification
   issues, and extends an Internet Message reporting format to be
   followed when generating such reports.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt