Subject: I-D Action:draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : New Information Elements from the IPFIX Information Model
	Author(s)       : P. Aitken, B. Claise
	Filename        : draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-03-17

This document specifies the IPFIX protocol that serves for 
transmitting IP traffic flow information over the network.  In order 

  Aitken, Claise

Standard Track

  [page 1] 
New Information Elements for the IPFIX Information Model
 March 2008 

to transmit IP traffic flow information from an exporting process to 
an information collecting process, a common representation of flow 
data and a standard means of communicating them is required. This 
document describes how the IPFIX data and templates records are 
carried over a number of transport protocols from an IPFIX exporting 
process to an IPFIX collecting process. 
 
 Conventions used in this document 
  
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt