Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation Protocol
	Author(s)       : T. Hardie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-09.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2008-03-28

This document describes an XML-based protocol for mapping service
identifiers and geodetic or civic location information to service
contact URIs.  In particular, it can be used to determine the
location-appropriate Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) for
emergency services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt