Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Route Exclusions
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-3-25
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

   When a Path Computation Client (PCC) requests a PCE for a route, it
   may be useful for the PCC to specify, as constraints to the path
   computation, abstract nodes, resources, and Shared Risk Link Groups
   (SRLGs) that are to be explicitly excluded from the computed route.
   Such constraints are termed route exclusions.

   The PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a communication
   protocol between PCCs and PCEs. This document presents PCEP
   extensions for route exclusions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt