Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-manet-seal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-manet-seal-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-03-10

Subnetworks are connected network regions bounded by border routers.
These routers forward unicast and multicast packets over virtual
links that are tunneled above another forwarding layer.  These
virtual links span multiple IP- and/or sub-IP layer forwarding hops
which may cross links with diverse Maximum Transmission Units (MTUs)
and introduce packet duplication.  This document specifies a
Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL) that
accommodates diverse underlying link technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-manet-seal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt