Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SAVA Testbed and Experiences to Date
	Author(s)	: J. Wu
	Filename	: draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-04.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2008-3-13
	
Since the Internet uses destination-based packet forwarding,
   malicious attacks have been launched using spoofed source addresses.
   In an effort to enhance the Internet with IP source address
   validation, we prototyped an implementation of the IP Source Address
   Validation Architecture (SAVA) and conducted the evaluation on an
   IPv6 network.  This document reports our prototype implementation and
   the test results, as well as the lessons and insights gained from our
   experimentation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt