Subject: I-D Action:draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Kalua - A Data Modeling Language for NETCONF
	Author(s)       : B. Linowski, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01.txt
	Pages           : 153
	Date            : 2008-03-11

This document specifies a Data Modeling Language (Kalua DML), which
is designed to be used as a specification language for the payload of
the IETF NETCONF protocol [RFC4741] as well as to specify other
management related data models.  The Kalua DML aims to fit the
requirements specified in draft-linowski-netconf-dml-requirements
[Linowski] and supports most of the requirements in RCDML [RCDML].

Comments can be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt