Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Revised extension mechanisms for DNS (EDNS0)
	Author(s)       : P. Vixie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-03-17

The Domain Name System's wire protocol includes a number of fixed
fields whose range has been or soon will be exhausted and does not
allow clients to advertise their capabilities to servers.  This
document describes backward compatible mechanisms for allowing the
protocol to grow.1 - Introduction

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt