Subject: I-D Action:draft-dean-manet-metriclv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representing metric values in MANETs
	Author(s)       : J. Dean
	Filename        : draft-dean-manet-metriclv-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-03-11

This document defines TLVs (type-length-value) structures for
representing cost values using the generalized MANET packet/message
format.  A message block TLV structure is defined for representing a
cost value associated with the local node.  An address block TLV
structure is defined for representing a cost value associated with
links or a cost value associated with other nodes.  Both TLV
structures are defined for use within MANET protocols.

Registry space is created for TLVs which follow this format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dean-manet-metriclv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt