Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sanjib-private-vlan-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Cisco Systems' Private VLANs: Scalable Security in a Multi-Client Environment
	Author(s)	: S. HomChaudhuri, M. Foschiano
	Filename	: draft-sanjib-private-vlan-09.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-3-11
	
This document describes a mechanism to achieve device isolation 
   through the application of special Layer 2 forwarding constraints. 
   Such mechanism allows end devices to share the same IP subnet while 
   being Layer 2 isolated, which in turn allows network designers to 
   employ larger subnets and so reduce the address management overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sanjib-private-vlan-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt