Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : P. Resnick, S. Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2008-03-17

This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
exchanging a variety of information about an individual (e.g.,
formatted and structured name and delivery addresses, email address,
multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio clips, etc.).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt