Subject: I-D Action:draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'news' and 'nntp' URI Schemes
	Author(s)       : F. Ellermann
	Filename        : draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-03-20

This memo specifies the 'news' and 'nntp' Uniform Resource Identifier
(URI) schemes that were originally defined in RFC 1738.  The purpose
of this document is to allow RFC 1738 to be made obsolete while
keeping the information about these schemes on standards track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt