Subject: I-D Action:draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NETCONF Configuration Interface Advertisement with WSDL and XSD
	Author(s)       : H. Okita, et al.
	Filename        : draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-03-10

This memo describes a configuration interface advertisement method
for NETCONF device developers.  In the proposal, the developers take
a configuration interface definition information of target NETCONF
devices.  On their development environment, they generate stab
classes to control the devices.  The NETCONF device advertises their
configuration interface by a WSDL file.  The WSDL file describes
message type of each NETCONF operation of the device.  The WSDL file
contains XML Schema in its types element and describes definition of
the types definition used to configuration data.  By this
configuration interface advertisement, Network management System
(NMS) developers can improve their development efficiency of the NMS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt