Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis of Inter-domain Label Switched Path (LSP) Recovery
	Author(s)	: T. Takeda
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-03.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-3-24
	
This document analyzes various schemes to realize Multiprotocol Label 
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Label Switched Path 
   (LSP) recovery in multi-domain networks based on the existing 
   framework for multi-domain LSPs. 
    
   The main focus for this document is on establishing end-to-end 
   diverse Traffic Engineering (TE) LSPs in multi-domain networks. It 
   presents various diverse LSP setup schemes based on existing 
   functional elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt