Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fuller-240space-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Reclassifying 240/4 as usable unicast address space
	Author(s)	: V. Fuller
	Filename	: draft-fuller-240space-02.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-3-25
	
This memo reclassifies the address block 240.0.0.0/4 as usable
   address space.  While the community has not concluded whether the
   block should be considered public or private, given the current
   consumption rate, it is clear that the block should not be left
   unused.  This document also makes several recommendations on ways
   that current implementations of the IP protocol stack will need to be
   modified to make this address space usable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuller-240space-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt