Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-mext-relay-dhcpv6pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Relay Based DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-mext-relay-dhcpv6pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-03-10

This document defines DHCP Relay Agent based prefix delegation
support for a mobile network.  Mobile Router uses DHCPv6 prefix
delegation to dynamically request its Mobile Network Prefixes from
DHCP Server.  DHCP Relay Agent located in MR enables MR to run the
prefix delegation application with the same DHCP Server even after MR
moves to a different local network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mext-relay-dhcpv6pd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt