Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Elliptic Curve Cryptography Subject Public Key Information
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, K. Yiu, D. Brown, R. Housley, W. Polk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-04.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2008-3-11
	
This document specifies the syntax and semantics for the Subject 
   Public Key Information field in certificates that support Elliptic 
   Curve Cryptography.  This document updates RFC 3279.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt