Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-protocol-success-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : What Makes For a Successful Protocol?
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler, B. Aboba
	Filename        : draft-iab-protocol-success-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-03-22

The Internet community has specified a large number of protocols to
date, and these protocols have achieved varying degrees of success.
Based on case studies, this document attempts to ascertain factors
that contribute to or hinder a protocol's success.  It is hoped that
these observations can serve as guidance for future protocol work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-protocol-success-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt