Subject: I-D Action:draft-nir-qcr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Quick Crash Recovery Method for IKE
	Author(s)       : Y. Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-qcr-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-03-16

This document describes an extension to the IKEv2 protocol that
allows for faster crash recovery using a saved token method.

When an IPsec tunnel between two IKEv2 implementations is
disconnected due to a restart of one peer, it can take as much as
several minutes to recover.  In this text we propose an extension to
the protocol, that allows for recovery within a few seconds of the
reboot.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-qcr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt