Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jhlee-netlmm-heartbeatlma-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Heartbeat Mechanism for Local Mobility Anchors in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: J. Lee
	Filename	: draft-jhlee-netlmm-heartbeatlma-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-3-4
	
Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) introduces new mobility entities: the
   local mobility anchor (LMA) and the mobile access gateway (MAG).  The
   LMA and MAG manage bi-directional tunnels between themselves to
   provide a network-based mobility service to mobile nodes (MNs) within
   a Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain (PMIPv6-Domain).  The failure of LMA
   connected with its MAGs causes the communication failure of MNs
   attached to the MAGs.  Thus, the early failure detection of LMA is
   desirable for appropriate countermeasures.  This document specifies a
   heartbeat mechanism for LMAs to detect the current reachability
   between the LMAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhlee-netlmm-heartbeatlma-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt