Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES MIB
	Author(s)       : R. HAAS
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-03-11

This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for use
with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it defines managed objects for the Forwarding and Control
Element Separation (ForCES) Network Element (NE).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-mib-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt