Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cole-manet-dymo-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Definition of Managed Objects for the DYMO Manet Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: I. Chakeres, R. Cole
	Filename	: draft-cole-manet-dymo-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2008-3-18
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   DYMO routing process.  The DYMO MIB also reports state information,
   performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to
   configuration, this additional state and performance information is
   useful to management stations troubleshooting routing problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cole-manet-dymo-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt