Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional LSPs
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-03-12

This document defines a method for the support of GMPLS Asymmetric
Bandwidth Bidirectional LSPs.  The presented approach is applicable
to any switching technology and builds on the original RSVP model for
the transport of traffic related parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt