Subject: I-D Action:draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using HTTP for delivery in Delay/Disruption-Tolerant Networks
	Author(s)       : L. Wood, P. Holliday
	Filename        : draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-03-13

This document describes how to use the Hypertext Transfer Protocol,
HTTP, for communication across delay- and disruption-tolerant
networks.  HTTP is well-known and straightforward to implement in
these networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt