Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Management of DNS Blacklists for Email
	Author(s)       : C. Lewis, M. Sergeant
	Filename        : draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-03-24

The rise of spam and other anti-social behavior on the Internet has
led to the creation of shared blacklists and whitelists of IP
addresses or domains.  This memo discusses guidelines for management
of public DNS blacklists (DNSBLs).

The document will seek BCP status.  Comments and discussion of this
document should be addressed to the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt