Subject: I-D Action:draft-housley-internet-draft-sig-file-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Digital Signatures on Internet-Draft Documents
	Author(s)       : R. Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-internet-draft-sig-file-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-03-19

This document specifies the conventions for digital signatures on
Internet-Drafts.  The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) is used to
create a detached signature, which is stored in a separate companion
file so that no existing utilities are impacted by the addition of
the digital signature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-internet-draft-sig-file-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt