Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : High-level Changes From IDNA2003 To IDNA200x
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2008-03-11

This document is a summary of what changes are embodied in the
initial set of documents that are for IDNA200x.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt