Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-mext-hld-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIPv6 Home Link Detection
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, G. Tsirtsis
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-mext-hld-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-03-28

The MIPv6 bootstrapping procedure allows the mobile node to
dynamically discover its home prefix using an IKEv2 exchange.  Since
the home prefix is not statically configured on the mobile node,
there is a need to specify a mechanism for the mobile node to detect
if it is on its home link.  This document specifies one such
mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-mext-hld-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt