Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA) tel Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Parameter Registry
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings, V. Gurbani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-03-25

This document creates an Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
registry for tel Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) parameters and
their values.  It populates the registry with the parameters defined
in the tel URI specification, along with the parameters in tel URI
extensions defined for number portability and trunk groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt