Subject: I-D Action:draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Memorandum for multi-domain Public Key Infrastructure Interoperability
	Author(s)       : M. Shimaoka, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-12.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2008-04-01

The objective of this document is to establish a terminology
framework and to suggest the operational requirements of PKI domain
for interoperability of multi-domain Public Key Infrastructure, where
each PKI domain is operated under a distinct policy.  This document
describes the relationships between Certification Authorities (CAs),
provides the definition and requirements for PKI domains, and
discusses typical models of multi-domain PKI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt