Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-toffset-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transmission Time offsets in RTP streams
	Author(s)       : D. Singer, H. Desineni
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-toffset-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-03-11

This document describes a method to inform RTP clients when RTP
packets are transmitted at a time other than their 'nominal'
transmission time.  It also provides a mechanism to provide improved
inter-arrival jitter reports from the clients, that take into account
the reported transmission times.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-toffset-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt