Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meyer-lisp-eid-block-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LISP EID Block
	Author(s)	: D. Lewis, D. Meyer, V. Fuller
	Filename	: draft-meyer-lisp-eid-block-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2008-3-17
	
This is a direction to IANA to allocate a /16 IPv6 prefix for use
   with the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) and LISP Alternative
   Topology (LISP-ALT) mapping system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-lisp-eid-block-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt