Subject: I-D Action:draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) Extensions
	Author(s)       : A. Forte, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-03-19

An important class of location-based services answer the question
"What instances of this service are closest to me?"  Examples include
finding restaurants, gas stations, stores, automated teller machines,
wireless access points (hot spots) or parking spaces.  Currently, the
Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) protocol only supports mapping
locations to a single service based on service regions.  This
document describes an extension that allows queries "N nearest" and
"within distance X".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt