Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Management Messages over CMS
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad, M. Myers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2008-03-10

This document defines the base syntax for CMC, a Certificate
Management protocol using the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).
This protocol addresses two immediate needs within the Internet
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) community:

1.  The need for an interface to public key certification products

 and services based on CMS and PKCS #10 (Public Key Cryptography

 Standard), and

2.  The need for a PKI enrollment protocol for encryption only keys

 due to algorithm or hardware design.

CMC also requires the use of the transport document and the
requirements usage document along with this document for a full
definition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt