Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meadors-ediint-features-header-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EDI-INT Features Header
	Author(s)	: K. Meadors
	Filename	: draft-meadors-ediint-features-header-04.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2008-3-19
	
With the maturity of the EDI-INT standard of AS1, AS2 and AS3, 
   applications and additional features are being built upon the basic 
   secure transport functionality. These features are not necessarily 
   supported by all EDI-INT applications and could cause potential 
   problems with implementations

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-ediint-features-header-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt