Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-hdrext-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A general mechanism for RTP Header Extensions
	Author(s)       : D. Singer, H. Desineni
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-hdrext-15.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-03-11

This document provides a general mechanism to use the header-
extension feature of RTP (the Real Time Transport Protocol).  It
provides the option to use a small number of small extensions in each
RTP packet, where the universe of possible extensions is large and
registration is de-centralized.  The actual extensions in use in a
session are signaled in the setup information for that session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-hdrext-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt