Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Camellia Counter mode and Camellia Counter with CBC Mac mode algorithms
	Author(s)       : . Kato, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-03-19

This document describes the algorithms and test vectors of Camellia
block cipher algorithm in Counter (CTR) mode and Counter with Cipher
Block Chaining MAC (CCM) Mode.  The purpose of this document is to
make the Camellia-CTR and Camellia-CCM algorithm conveniently
available to the Internet Community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt