Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shafranovich-feedback-report-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An Extensible Format for Email Feedback Reports
	Author(s)	: Y. Shafranovich
	Filename	: draft-shafranovich-feedback-report-04.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-3-12
	
This document defines an extensible format and MIME type that may be
   used by network operators to report feedback about received email to
   other parties.  This format is intended as a machine readable
   replacement for various existing report formats currently used in
   Internet email.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shafranovich-feedback-report-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt