Subject: I-D Action:draft-daniel-6lowpan-commissioning-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Commissioning in 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)       : K. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-daniel-6lowpan-commissioning-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-03-10

The commisioning process defines the startup procedure taken by the
6LoWPAN device.  This document defines the startup procedure that all
kinds of devices must take to become part of the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-6lowpan-commissioning-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt