Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Additional Modes of Operation for Camellia and Its Use With IPsec
	Author(s)       : . Kato, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-03-19

This document describes the use of the Camellia block cipher
algorithm in Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) mode, Counter (CTR) mode and
Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM) mode, as an IPsec Encapsulating Security
Payload (ESP) mechanism to provide confidentiality, data origin
authentication, and connectionless integrity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt