Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobile IPv4 Traversal Across IPsec-based VPN Gateways
	Author(s)       : S. Vaarala, E. Klovning
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-05.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2008-03-14

This document outlines a solution for the Mobile IPv4 and IPsec
coexistence problem for enterprise users.  The solution consists of
an applicability statement for using Mobile IPv4 and IPsec for
session mobility in corporate remote access scenarios, and a required
mechanism for detecting the trusted internal network securely.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt