Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-manet-seal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-manet-seal-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2008-03-13

SEAL is related to problem spaces currently under investigation in
the IRTF Routing Research Group, as well as the IETF INTAREA general
area and IETF AUTOCONF and MANET working groups.  SEAL addresses
packet size issues for IP-in-IP tunnels, with improved duplicate
packet detection as an additional benefit.  This document is
currently under construction as an individual submission, to be
followed by determination of an appropriate working group (or remain
as individual sub).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-manet-seal-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt