Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Robust Header Compression over Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) and MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS) frames
	Author(s)	: T. Wan, W. Ang, C. Teh
	Filename	: draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-3-19
	
This paper introduces approach to carry ROHC packets over ULE and
   MPEG2-TS frames.  For completeness, ROHC Channel Parameters
   Negotiation Protocol (RCPNP) is also presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt