Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels
	Author(s)	: C. Shen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-04.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2008-3-4
	
This draft presents an NSIS operation over IP tunnel scheme using QoS
   NSLP as the NSIS signaling application.  Both sender-initiated and
   receiver-initiated NSIS signaling modes are discussed.  The scheme
   creates individual or aggregate tunnel sessions for end-to-end
   sessions traversing the tunnel.  Packets belonging to qualified end-
   to-end sessions are mapped to corresponding tunnel sessions and
   assigned special flow IDs to be distinguished from the rest of the
   tunnel traffic.  Tunnel endpoints keep the association of the end-to-
   end and tunnel session mapping, so that adjustment in one session can
   be reflected in the other.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt