Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDP Capabilities
	Author(s)	: B. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-3-26
	
A number of enhancements to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)
   have been proposed.  Some have been implemented, and some are
   advancing toward standardization.  It is likely that additional
   enhancements will be proposed in the future.  At present LDP has no
   guidelines for advertising such enhancements at LDP session
   initialization time.  There is also no mechanism to enable and
   disable enhancements after the session is established.  This document
   provides guidelines for advertising LDP enhancements at session
   initialization time.  It also defines a mechanism to enable and
   disable enhancements after LDP session establishment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt