Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPF Multi-Area Adjacency
	Author(s)       : S. Mirtorabi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-04-23

This document describes an extension to the Open Shortest Path First
(OSPF) protocol to allow a single physical link to be shared by
multiple areas.  This is necessary to allow the link to be considered
an intra-area link in multiple areas.  This would create an intra-
area path in each of the corresponding areas sharing the same link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt