Subject: I-D Action:draft-huston-sidr-bogons-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Profile for Bogon Origin Attestations (BOAs)
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-huston-sidr-bogons-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-04-21

This document defines a standard profile for Bogon Origin
Attestations (BOAs).  A BOA is a digitally signed object that
provides a means of verifying that an IP address block holder has not
authorized any Autonomous System (AS) to originate routes that are
equivalent to any of the addresses listed in the BOA, and also
provides a means of verifying that BGP speaker is not using an AS as
a BGP speaker without appropriate authority to use that AS.  The
proposed application of BOAs is intended to fit within the
requirements for adding security measures to inter-domain routing,
including the ability to support incremental and piecemeal deployment
of such measures, and does not require any changes to the
specification of BGP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-sidr-bogons-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt