Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC): Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : U. London, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2008-04-12

This document specifies TCP-Friendly Rate Control (TFRC).  TFRC is a
 congestion control mechanism for unicast flows operating in a best-
 effort Internet environment.  It is reasonably fair when competing
 for bandwidth with TCP flows, but has a much lower variation of
 throughput over time compared with TCP, making it more suitable for
 applications such as streaming media where a relatively smooth
 sending rate is of importance.

 This document obsoletes RFC 3448 and updates RFC 4342.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt