Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCP Options for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6
	Author(s)       : H. Jang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-15.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-04-20

This draft defines a DHCP-based scheme to enable dynamic discovery of
Mobile IPv6 home network information.  New DHCP options are defined
which allow a mobile node to request the home agent IP address, FQDN,
or home network prefix and obtain it via the DHCP response.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt