Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using Authenticated Encryption Algorithms with the Encrypted Payload of the Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol
	Author(s)	: D. Black, D. McGrew
	Filename	: draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-4-22
	
An authenticated encryption algorithm combines encryption and 
   integrity into a single operation; such algorithms may also be 
   referred to as combined modes of an encryption cipher or as combined  
   mode algorithms.  This document describes the use of authenticated 
   encryption algorithms with the Encrypted Payload of the Internet Key 
   Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) protocol. 

   The use of two specific authenticated encryption algorithms with the 
   IKEv2 Encrypted Payload is also described; these two algorithms are 
   the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in Galois/Counter Mode (AES 
   GCM) and AES in Counter with CBC-MAC Mode (AES CCM).  Additional 
   documents may describe the use of other authenticated encryption 
   algorithms with the IKEv2 Encrypted Payload.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt