Subject: I-D Action:draft-brunner-ikev2-mediation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IKEv2 Mediation Extension
	Author(s)       : T. Brunner
	Filename        : draft-brunner-ikev2-mediation-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-04-16

This document describes the IKEv2 Mediation Extension (IKE-ME), a
connectivity extension to the Internet Key Exchange IKEv2.  IKE-ME
allows two peers, each behind one or more Network Address Translators
(NATs) or firewalls to establish a direct and secure connection
without the need to configure any of the intermediate network
devices.  To establish this direct connection, a process similar to
Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brunner-ikev2-mediation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt