Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over DVB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security requirements for the Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) protocol
	Author(s)       : P. Pillai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-04-04

The MPEG-2 standard defined by ISO 13818-1 supports a range of 
transmission methods for a range of services. This document 
provides a threat analysis and derives the security requirements 
when using the Transport Stream, TS, to support an Internet 
network-layer using Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation 
(ULE) defined in RFC4326. The document also provides the 
motivation for link-layer security for a ULE Stream. A ULE Stream 
may be used to send IPv4 packets, IPv6 packets, and other 
Protocol Data Units (PDUs) to an arbitrarily large number of 
Receivers supporting unicast and/or multicast transmission.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt