Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for SPIRIT IP-MR Speech Codec Software
	Author(s)	: A. Setsko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-4-4
	
This document specifies the payload format for packetization of 
  SPIRIT IP-MR encoded speech signals into the Real-time Transport 
  Protocol (RTP). The payload format supports transmission of multiple 
  frames per payload, introduced redundancy for robustness against 
  packet loss, and payload format extension for future versions 
  compatibility. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt