Subject: I-D Action:draft-farrell-pkix-other-certs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Other Certificates Extension
	Author(s)       : S. Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrell-pkix-other-certs-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-04-04

Some applications that associate state information with public key
certificates can benefit from a way to link together a set of
certificates belonging to the same end entity that can safely be
considered to be equivalent for the purposes of referencing that
application state information.  This memo defines a certificate
extension that supports such linkage that can allow applications to
establish the required linkage without introducing a new application
protocol data unit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-pkix-other-certs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt