Subject: I-D Action:draft-cridland-imap-context-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Contexts for IMAP4
	Author(s)       : D. Cridland, C. King
	Filename        : draft-cridland-imap-context-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-04-11

The IMAP4rev1 protocol has powerful search facilities as part of the
core protocol, but lacks the ability to create live, updated results
which can be easily handled.  This memo provides such an extension,
and shows how it can be used to provide a facility similar to virtual
mailboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cridland-imap-context-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt