Subject: I-D Action:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experience of implementing NETCONF over SOAP
	Author(s)       : I. Tomoyuki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-04-20

This document describes how the authors developed a SOAP (Simple
Object Access Protocol)-based NETCONF client and server.  In the case
that SOAP is used as a transport protocol for NETCONF, various kinds
of development tools are available.  By making full use of these
tools, developers can significantly reduce their workload.  The
authors developed an NMS (Network Management System) and network
equipment that can deal with NETCONF messages sent over SOAP.  This
document aims to provide NETCONF development guidelines gained from
the experience of implementing a SOAP-based NETCONF client and
server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt