Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support for non-compound RTCP, opportunities and consequences
	Author(s)       : I. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-04-24

This memo discusses benefits and issues that arise when allowing RTCP
packets to be transmitted as non-compound packets, i.e not follow the
rules of RFC 3550.  Based on that analysis this memo proposes changes
to the rules to allow feedback messages to be sent as non-compound
RTCP packets when using the RTP AVPF profile (RFC 4585) under certain
conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt