Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Testing
	Author(s)       : C. Schmoll, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2008-04-16

This document presents a list of tests for implementers of IP Flow
Information Export (IPFIX) compliant Exporting Processes and
Collecting Processes.  This document specifies guidelines for a
series of tests that can be run on the IPFIX Exporting Process and
Collecting Process in order to probe the conformity and robustness of
the IPFIX protocol implementations.  These tests cover all important
functions, in order to gain a level of confidence in the IPFIX
implementation.  Therefore they allow the implementer to perform
interoperability or plug tests with other IPFIX Exporting Processes
and Collecting Processes.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt