Subject: I-D Action:draft-reschke-http-get-location-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) GET-Location header
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-http-get-location-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-04-04

Several hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) extensions use methods
other than GET to expose information.  This has the drawback that
this kind of information is harder to identify (missing a URL to
which a GET request could be applied) and to cache.

This document specifies a simple extension header through which a
server can advertise a substitute URL that an HTTP client
subsequently can use with the GET method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-http-get-location-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt