Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-brpc-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : draft-ietf-pce-brpc-08.txt
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-brpc-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-04-02

The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains (where a
domain is a collection of network elements within a common sphere of
address management or path computational responsibility such as an
IGP area or an Autonomous Systems) has been identified as a key
requirement.  This document specifies a procedure relying on the use
of multiple Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to compute such inter-
domain shortest constrained paths across a predetermined sequence of
domains, using a backward recursive path computation technique.  This
technique preserves confidentiality across domains, which is
sometimes required when domains are managed by different Service
Providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-brpc-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt