Subject: I-D Action:draft-hansen-4468upd-mailesc-registry-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Registry for SMTP Enhanced Mail System Status Codes
	Author(s)       : T. Hansen, J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-hansen-4468upd-mailesc-registry-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-04-20

The specification for enhanced mail system enhanced status codes, RFC
3463, establishes a new code model and lists a collection of status
codes.  While it anticipated that more codes would be added over
time, it did not provide an explicit mechanism for registering and
tracking those codes.  This document specifies an IANA registry for
mail system enhanced status codes, and initializes that registry with
the codes so far established in published standards-track documents,
as well as other codes that have become established in the industry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hansen-4468upd-mailesc-registry-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt