Subject: I-D Action:draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms
	Author(s)       : S. Machani, I. Property
	Filename        : draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2008-04-03

This document describes the OATH algorithm for challenge-response 
 authentication and signatures. This algorithm is based on the HOTP 
 algorithm [RFC4226] that was introduced by OATH (initiative for 
 Open AuTHentication) [OATH] and submitted as an individual draft to 
 the IETF in 2006. 

 OATH-HOTP-VARIANTS
 Expires - October 2008

[page 1] 
 OCRA: OATH Challenge Response Algorithms

  April 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt