Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meyer-lisp-cons-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LISP-CONS: A Content distribution Overlay Network Service for LISP
	Author(s)	: S. Brim
	Filename	: draft-meyer-lisp-cons-04.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-4-11
	
The Content distribution Overlay Network Service for LISP (LISP-CONS)
   is a protocol for distributing identifier-to-locator mappings for the
   Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  LISP-CONS is not a routing
   protocol.  LISP-CONS is designed to scale by using a hierarchical
   content distribution system comprised of Tunnel Routers, Content
   Access Resources, and Content Distribution Resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-lisp-cons-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt