Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-free-standards-howto-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Free Standards in the IETF
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-free-standards-howto-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-04-23

This document discuss copyright and patents in standard documents
from a free software perspective.  The document contains instructions
for document authors who wish to encourage and enable free software
implementations of their standard.  It can also be used as a check-
list for document reviewers and patent license reviewers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-free-standards-howto-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt