Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Survey of IP address autoconfiguration mechanisms for MANETs
	Author(s)       : C. Bernardos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey-03.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2008-04-08

This Internet Draft provides a detailed description of most of the
existing IP autoconfiguration solutions proposed so far.  The main
aim of this document is to serve as a general reference for the
AUTOCONF solution space.  We present most of the previously proposed
IP AUTOCONF mechanisms in MANETs, showing their key characteristics,
conforming to the AUTOCONF problem statement draft and the MANET
architecture draft.  Furthermore, each solution is analysed based on
a number of evaluation considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt