Subject: I-D Action:draft-halpern-rrg-taxonomy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Taxonomy for New Routing and Addressing Architecture Designs
	Author(s)       : J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-halpern-rrg-taxonomy-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-04-28

The Routing Research Group is tasked to design a new routing
architecture to meet the challenges of scalability in face of
pervasive multi-homing and inter-domain traffic engineering.  A
number of solutions have been proposed.  This draft describes a
taxonomy for the design space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halpern-rrg-taxonomy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt