Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) over the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)
	Author(s)       : T. Phelan, I. Property
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-04-14

This document specifies the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security
(DTLS) over the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP).  DTLS
provides communications privacy for datagram protocols and allows
client/server applications to communicate in a way that is designed
to prevent eavesdropping and detect tampering or message forgery.
DCCP is a transport protocol that provides a congestion-controlled
unreliable datagram service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt