Subject: I-D Action:draft-williams-ipsec-unique-channel-binding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Unique Channel Bindings for IPsec Using IKEv2
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-ipsec-unique-channel-binding-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-04-21

This document specifies the unique channel bindings for IPsec
channels constructed by connection latching, where the peers used the
Internet Key Exchange protocol version 2 (IKEv2).  New IKEv2
notification payloads are used to select an IKE_SA from which to
derive the unique channel bindings for a given IPsec channel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-ipsec-unique-channel-binding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt