Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-toip-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework for real-time text over IP using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Van Wijk, G. Gybels
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-toip-09.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2008-4-4
	
This document lists the essential requirements for real-time Text-
  over-IP (ToIP) and defines a framework for implementation of all
  required functions based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
  the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP). This includes interworking
  between Text-over-IP and existing text telephony on the PSTN and other
  networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt