Subject: I-D Action:draft-pearson-securemail-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability Statement for SecureMail: A framework for increasing email security
	Author(s)       : M. Pearson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-pearson-securemail-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-04-29

This document provides an Applicability Statement for Securemail, a
framework proposal for secure transmission and better authentication
of email based on current Internet standards.  The SecureMail
framework proposes the use of Transaction Layer Security (TLS), the
Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and Sender ID to support secure email
communication between internet servers with some assurance of the
authenticity of the message sender.
Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
[email-masked] and/or the authors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pearson-securemail-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt