Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gregorio-uritemplate-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: URI Template
	Author(s)	: J. Gregorio
	Filename	: draft-gregorio-uritemplate-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-4-1
	
A URI Template is a compact sequence of characters used for the
   construction of URIs.  This specification defines the URI Template
   syntax and the process for expanding a URI Template into a URI, along
   with guidelines and security considerations for the use of URI
   Templates on the Internet.  The URI Template syntax allows for the
   construction of strings that are a superset of URIs, allowing an
   implementation to process any URI Template without knowing the
   scheme-specific requirements of every possible resulting URI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gregorio-uritemplate-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt