Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sharhalakis-httptz-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Timezone Information in HTTP
	Author(s)	: S. Harhalakis
	Filename	: draft-sharhalakis-httptz-03.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-4-8
	
This document defines a HTTP header for clients to provide timezone
   information to web servers.  An ABNF description of the corresponding
   header is provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharhalakis-httptz-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt