Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cheshire-nat-pmp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NAT Port Mapping Protocol (NAT-PMP)
	Author(s)	: S. Cheshire
	Filename	: draft-cheshire-nat-pmp-03.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2008-4-16
	
This document describes a protocol for automating the process of
   creating Network Address Translation (NAT) port mappings. Included in
   the protocol is a method for retrieving the external IP address of a
   NAT gateway, thus allowing a client to make this external IP address
   and port number known to peers that may wish to communicate with it.
   This protocol is implemented in current Apple products including Mac
   OS X, Bonjour for Windows, and AirPort wireless base stations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-nat-pmp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt