Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FA extensions to NEMOv4 Base
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-04-25

The base NEMOv4 specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 for
mobile networks.  NEMOv4 extensions are defined for use only by the
mobile node and the home agent.  This specification introduces
extensions for NEMO support on the foreign agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt