Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF Multi-Area Adjacency
	Author(s)	: S. Mirtorabi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-08.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-4-2
	
This document describes an extension to OSPF to allow a single
   physical link to be shared by multiple areas.  This is necessary to
   allow the link to be considered an intra-area link in multiple areas.
   This would create an intra-area path to the corresponding areas
   sharing the same link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt