Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kaliski-pkcs8-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PKCS #8: Private-Key Information Syntax Standard Version 1.2
	Author(s)	: B. Kaliski
	Filename	: draft-kaliski-pkcs8-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-4-16
	
This document represents a republication of PKCS #8 v1.2 from RSA 
   Laboratories' Public Key Cryptography Standard (PKCS) series.  Change 
   control is transferred to the IETF.  The body of this document, 
   except for the security considerations section, is taken directly 
   from the PKCS #8 v1.2 specification. 

   This document describes a syntax for private-key information.     

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaliski-pkcs8-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt