Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Industrial Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : D. Networks, P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-04-28

Wireless, low power field devices enable industrial users to
significantly increase the amount of information collected and the
number of control points that can be remotely managed.  The
deployment of these wireless devices will significantly improve the
productivity and safety of the plants while increasing the efficiency
of the plant workers.  For wireless devices to have a significant
advantage over wired devices in an industrial environment the
wireless network needs to have three qualities: low power, high
reliability, and easy installation and maintenance.  The aim of this
document is to analyze the requirements for the routing protocol used
for low power and lossy networks (L2N) in industrial
environments.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt