Subject: I-D Action:draft-leith-tcp-htcp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : H-TCP: TCP Congestion Control for High Bandwidth-Delay Product Paths
	Author(s)       : D. Leith
	Filename        : draft-leith-tcp-htcp-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-04-07

This document describes a number of changes to the TCP congestion
control algorithm to to improve performance in high bandwidth-delay
product paths.  We focus on changes to the congestion avoidance mode,
rather than slow-start.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leith-tcp-htcp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt