Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of Inter-domain Label Switched Path (LSP) Recovery
	Author(s)       : T. Takeda, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-04-13

Protection and recovery are important features of service provision
in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
networks. Increasingly, MPLS and GMPLS networking is being widened
from single domain scope to operate in multi-domain environments.

Various schemes and processes have been developed to establish Label
Switched Paths (LSPs) in multi-domain environments. These are
discussed in RFC 4726: A Framework for Inter-Domain Multiprotocol
Label Switching Traffic Engineering.

This document analyzes the application of these techniques to
protection and recovery in multi-domain networks. The main focus for
this document is on establishing end-to-end diverse Traffic
Engineering (TE) LSPs in multi-domain networks.

Takeda et al.

Expires October 2008

 [page 1]

draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-04.txt

  March 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt