Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Ethernet Traffic Parameters
	Author(s)       : D. Papadimitriou, I. Property
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-04-13

This document describes the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) - specific
Ethernet Traffic Parameters as described in MEF10.1 when using
Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Resource
ReSerVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt