Subject: I-D Action:draft-lear-lisp-nerd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 04:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NERD: A Not-so-novel EID to RLOC Database
	Author(s)       : E. Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-lisp-nerd-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-04-11

LISP is a protocol to encapsulate IP packets in order to allow end
sites to multihome without injecting routes from one end of the
Internet to another.  This memo specifies a database and a method to
transport the mapping of EIDs to RLOCs to routers in a reliable,
scalable, and secure manner.  Our analysis concludes that transport
of of all EID/RLOC mappings scales well to at least 10^8 entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-lisp-nerd-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt