Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-dymo-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (DYMO) Routing
	Author(s)       : I. Chakeres, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dymo-13.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-04-09

The Dynamic MANET On-demand (DYMO) routing protocol is intended for
use by mobile nodes in wireless, multihop networks.  DYMO determines
unicast routes among DYMO routers within the network in an on-demand
fashion, offering improved convergence in dynamic topologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt