Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP CONVERT extension
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, P. Coates
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-18.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-04-18

CONVERT defines extensions to IMAP allowing clients to request
adaptation and/or transcoding of attachments.  Clients can specify
the conversion details or allow servers to decide based on knowledge
of client capabilities, on user or administrator preferences or its
settings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt