Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-tictoc-probstat-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TICTOC Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, Y. Stein
	Filename        : draft-bryant-tictoc-probstat-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-04-09

This Internet draft describes a number of applications that require
accurate time and/or frequency, and elucidates difficulties related
to the transfer of high quality time and frequency across an IP or
MPLS Packet Switched Network.  This issue is not addressed by any
currently chartered IETF working group, and we therefore propose the
formation of a new working group to be called Transmitting Timing
over IP Connections and Transfer of Clock (TICTOC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-tictoc-probstat-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt