Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Management of DNSBLs for Email
	Author(s)       : C. Lewis, M. Sergeant
	Filename        : draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-04-07

The rise of spam and other anti-social behavior on the Internet has
led to the creation of shared DNS-based lists of IPs or domains used
to help guide email filtering.  This memo discusses guidelines for
management of public DNSBLs by the operators of such DNSBLs, as well
as provide useful background for server administrators who use
DNSBLs.  It is not intended to advise on the utility or effiacacy of
particular DNSBLs or the DNSBL concept in general, nor to assist end
users with questions about spam.

The document will seek BCP status.  Comments and discussion of this
document should be addressed to the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt