Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-netlmm-intertech-handover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-technology handover in netlmm domain
	Author(s)       : D. Premec, T. Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-premec-netlmm-intertech-handover-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-04-26

Proxy Mobile IPv6 specification [Gun2008] describes a network based 
mobility management protocol which provides IP mobility service to a 
host in a way which is transparent to the host itself. This document 
analyses the scenario in which the MN equipped with multiple network 
interfaces roams in a netlmm domain consisting of several access 
networks. If the MN wants to preserve IP session continuity across 
different network interfaces as it moves from one access network to 
another it needs to be enhanced with a new, netlmm-specific 
functionality. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-netlmm-intertech-handover-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt