Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Usage of the Offer/Answer Model
	Author(s)	: T. Sawada, P. Kyzivat
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-08.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-4-25
	
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) utilizes the offer/answer 
  model to establish and update multimedia sessions using the Session 
  Description Protocol (SDP). The description of the offer/answer 
  model in SIP is dispersed across multiple RFCs. This document 
  summarizes all the current usages of the offer/answer model in SIP 
  communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt