Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OSPF Opaque LSA Option
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-04-24

This document defines enhancements to the OSPF protocol to support a
new class of link-state advertisements (LSA) called Opaque LSAs.
Opaque LSAs provide a generalized mechanism to allow for the future
extensibility of OSPF. Opaque LSAs consist of a standard LSA header
followed by application-specific information.  The information field
may be used directly by OSPF or by other applications.  Standard OSPF
link-state database flooding mechanisms are used to distribute Opaque
LSAs to all or some limited portion of the OSPF topology.

This document replaces RFC 2370 and adds to it a mechanism to enable
an OSPF router to validate AS-scope opaque LSAs originated outside of
the router's OSPF area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt