Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Suite B Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)	: M. Salter, E. Rescorla
	Filename	: draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-4-14
	
The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
   B Cryptography" dated July, 2005, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm polcy for national security applications.  This document
   defines a profile of TLS which is conformant with Suite B.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt