Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ECC in OpenPGP
	Author(s)	: A. Jivsov
	Filename	: draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-4-29
	
This document proposes an Elliptic Curve Cryptography extension to
   the OpenPGP public key format and specifies three Elliptic Curves
   that enjoy broad support by other standards, including NIST
   standards.  The document aims to standardize an optimal but narrow
   set of parameters for best interoperability and it does so within
   the framework it defines that can be expanded in the future to
   allow more choices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt