Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The OpenPGP mail and news header field
	Author(s)       : A. Smasher, S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-04-14

This document describes the OpenPGP mail and news header field.  The
field provide information about the sender's OpenPGP key.

See <http://josefsson.org/openpgp-header/> for more information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt