Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Conventions for the Use of the Session Description Protocol (SDP) for Circuit-Switched Bearer Connections in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
	Author(s)	: M. Garcia-Martin, S. Veikkolainen
	Filename	: draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-01.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-4-15
	
This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol conventions
   for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
   for establishing circuit-switched bearer connections in the Public
   Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).  Additionally, this memo proposes
   conventions for using SDP and the SDP capability negotiation
   framework for expressing those circuit-switched bearer connections as
   alternatives to packet-switched streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt