Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Evaluation Considerations for IP Autoconfiguration Mechanisms in MANETs
	Author(s)       : H. Moustafa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-04-08

This Internet Draft aims at providing general guidelines for the
AUTOCONF solution space, through providing a set of evaluation
considerations for IP autoconfiguration mechanisms in MANETs.  These
evaluation considerations conform to the AUTOCONF problem statement
draft and the MANET architecture draft.  The main objective of this
draft is to illustrate some key features and highlight some important
behaviours for the different autoconf mechanisms, and thus aiming to
help solution developers during mechanisms' design and to help
implementers in the choice of the autoconf mechanism that fits better
their particular requirements, taking into consideration a number of
important factors that are discussed in this draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-autoconf-evaluation-considerations-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt