Subject: I-D Action:draft-donnerhacke-sidr-bgp-verification-dnssec-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC protected routing announcements for BGP
	Author(s)       : L. Donnerhacke, W. Wijngaards
	Filename        : draft-donnerhacke-sidr-bgp-verification-dnssec-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-04-25

This document describes an infrastructure for real time verification
of routes reveived via BGP4.  Some DNS query types are introduced to
check the origin of a prefix and validity of the AS path. The crypto
part can be offloaded from the routing engine by sending a DNS query
and checking the AD bit in the DNS response. The proposal depends on
the DNS scalability and caching mechanisms as well as PKI introduced
by DNSSEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donnerhacke-sidr-bgp-verification-dnssec-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt