Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yu-enumservice-sms-smpp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice Subtype "smpp" under Type "sms", and Information and IANA Registration for URI Type "smpp"
	Author(s)	: J. Yu
	Filename	: draft-yu-enumservice-sms-smpp-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-4-14
	
This document updates RFC 4355 by registering a new enumservice 
      subtype "smpp" under the existing type "sms" using the URI scheme 
      "smpp" as per the IANA registration process defined in RFC 3761 and 
      draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-07 and registers a new URI type 
      "smpp" according to the URI registration procedure in RFC 4395. 
       
      This enumservice subtype indicates that the remote resource 
      identified by the URI scheme can receive short messages using the 
      Short Message Peer-to-Peer Protocol (SMPP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yu-enumservice-sms-smpp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt