Subject: I-D Action:draft-scudder-idr-rfc3392-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Capabilities Advertisement with BGP-4
	Author(s)       : J. Scudder, R. Chandra
	Filename        : draft-scudder-idr-rfc3392-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-04-29

This document defines an Optional Parameter, called Capabilities,
that is expected to facilitate the introduction of new capabilities
in the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) by providing graceful capability
advertisement without requiring that BGP peering be terminated.  This
document obsoletes RFC 3392.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scudder-idr-rfc3392-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt