Subject: I-D Action:draft-cridland-urlfetch-binary-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extended URLFETCH for binary and converted parts
	Author(s)       : D. Cridland
	Filename        : draft-cridland-urlfetch-binary-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-04-17

The URLFETCH command defined as part of URLAUTH provides a mechanism
for third-parties to gain access to data held within messages in a
user's private store, however, this data is sent verbatim, which is
not suitable for a number of applications.  This memo specifies a
method for obtaining data in forms suitable for non-mail
applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cridland-urlfetch-binary-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt