Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 23:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Location Privacy Solutions
	Author(s)       : Q. Ying, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-08.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2008-04-15

Mobile IPv6 [10] enables mobile nodes to remain reachable while
roaming on the Internet.  With its current specification, the
location of a mobile node can be revealed and its movement can be
tracked by simply monitoring its IP packets.  In this document, we
consider the MIP6 location privacy problem described in [14] and
propose efficient and secure techniques to protect the location
privacy of a mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt