Subject: I-D Action:draft-veltri-sip-alt-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP digest authentication using alternate password storage schemes
	Author(s)       : L. Veltri, et al.
	Filename        : draft-veltri-sip-alt-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-04-27

This document proposes to extend the HTTP Digest Authentication by
adding a set new algorithms.  These algorithms use different hash
functions and combination of various information such as user name,
realm, password, salt, and/or other data, in order to achieve
compatibility with existing mechanisms used to store user credentials
in various authentication/autorization servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-veltri-sip-alt-auth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt