Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mcoulas-mobility-p-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Private Header Extension to SIP for Support of Mobility Operations 
	Author(s)	: M. Coulas, A. Salkintzis
	Filename	: draft-mcoulas-mobility-p-header-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-4-2
	
Voice call continuity and media over IP session mobility operations 
   are typically characterized by the movement of a specific segment of 
   a communication session across networks and/or devices. This movement 
   may be implemented through the use of SIP procedures that result in 
   the establishment of a new segment replacing the existing segment. 
   This document proposes a private extension to the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) that enable User Agents (UA) to indicate that a SIP 
   request is associated with a mobility operation for an existing 
   session. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcoulas-mobility-p-header-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt