Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sunabhi-otp-ikev2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: One time Password in Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2
	Author(s)	: A. Singh, S. Kumar
	Filename	: draft-sunabhi-otp-ikev2-02.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-4-11
	
IKE is a component of IPsec used for performing mutual 
   authentication and establishing and maintaining security
   associations (SAs). This document presents the changes in
   Internet Key Exchange Version 2 for one time password. 
   The proposed method of using OTP in IKEv2 not only
   enhances the security but also has less number of exchange
   messages as compared to existing OTP-EAP based method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sunabhi-otp-ikev2-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt