Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposed High-level Changes From IDNA2003 To IDNA200x
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2008-04-22

This document lists the changes that are proposed for IDNA200x.  It
covers both the changes in the initial documents from the design team
and other changes proposed in the Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt