Subject: I-D Action:draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-provisioning-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Provisioning using Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP-FAST)
	Author(s)       : N. Cam-Winget, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-provisioning-08.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2008-04-07

The flexible authentication via secure tunneling EAP method (EAP-
FAST) enables secure communication between a peer and a server by
using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to establish a mutually
authenticated tunnel.  EAP-FAST also enables the provisioning
credentials or other information through this protected tunnel.  This
document describes the use of EAP-FAST for dynamic provisioning.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-provisioning-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt