Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MIP6-bootstrapping for the Integrated Scenario
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, A. Yegin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-06.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-4-21
	
Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping can be categorized into two primary
   scenarios, the split scenario and the integrated scenario.  In the
   split scenario, the mobile node's mobility service is authorized by a
   different service authorizer than the network access authorizer.  In
   the integrated scenario, the mobile node's mobility service is
   authorized by the same service authorizer as the network access
   service authorizer.  This document defines a method for home agent
   information discovery for the integrated scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt