Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-lls-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF Link-local Signaling
	Author(s)	: A. Zinin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-lls-05.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-4-22
	
OSPF is a link-state intra-domain routing protocol.  OSPF routers
   exchange information on a link using packets that follow a well-
   defined fixed format.  The format is not flexible enough to enable
   new features which need to exchange arbitrary data.  This document
   describes a backward-compatible technique to perform link-local
   signaling, i.e., exchange arbitrary data on a link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt