Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internationalized Email Headers
	Author(s)	: J. Yeh
	Filename	: draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-10.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-4-14
	
Full internationalization of electronic mail requires not only the
   capability to transmit non-ASCII content, to encode selected
   information in specific header fields, and to use non-ASCII
   characters in envelope addresses.  It also requires being able to
   express those addresses and information based on them in mail header
   fields.  This document specifies an experimental variant of Internet
   mail that permits the use of Unicode encoded in UTF-8, rather than
   ASCII, as the base form for Internet email header field bodies.  This
   form is permitted in transmission only if authorized by an SMTP
   extension, as specified in an associated specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt