Subject: I-D Action:draft-stein-tictoc-modules-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TICTOC Modules
	Author(s)       : Y. Stein, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-stein-tictoc-modules-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-04-09

This Internet draft proposes the modularization of TICTOC
(Transmitting Timing over IP Connections and Transfer of Clock) work.
In particular, it breaks the work down into individual modules
(deliverables) that need to be developed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-tictoc-modules-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt