Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-framework-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for Centralized Conferencing
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-framework-11.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2008-04-11

This document defines the framework for Centralized Conferencing.
The framework allows participants using various call signaling
protocols, such as SIP, H.323, Jabber, Q.931 or ISUP, to exchange
media in a centralized unicast conference.  The Centralized
Conferencing Framework defines logical entities and naming
conventions.  The framework also outlines a set of conferencing
protocols, which are complementary to the call signaling protocols,
for building advanced conferencing applications.  The framework binds
all the defined components together for the benefit of builders of
conferencing systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt