Subject: I-D Action:draft-bellis-enum-send-n-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 01:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registrations for the 'Send-N' Enumservice
	Author(s)       : R. Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-enum-send-n-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-04-02

This document requests IANA registration of an Enumservice 'Send-N'
and extends the definition of the 'pstndata:' URI scheme.  This
service allows more efficient support for overlapped dialling in
E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) enabled applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-enum-send-n-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt