Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: WiMAX Forum/3GPP2 Proxy Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: K. Leung
	Filename	: draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-08.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2008-4-1
	
Mobile IPv4 is a standard mobility protocol that enables IPv4 device
   to move among networks while maintaining its IP address.  The mobile
   device has the Mobile IPv4 client function to signal its location to
   the routing anchor, known as the Home Agent.  However, there are many
   IPv4 devices without such capability due to various reasons.  This
   document describes Proxy Mobile IPv4 (PMIPv4), a scheme based on having the Mobile IPv4 client function in a network entity to provide
   mobility support for an unaltered and mobility-unaware IPv4 device,
   and the existing application of PMIPv4 in WiMAX Forum and 3GPP2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leung-mip4-proxy-mode-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt