Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yu-enumservice-sms-smpp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice Subtype "smpp" under Type "sms", and Information and IANA Registration for URI Type "smpp"
	Author(s)	: J. Yu
	Filename	: draft-yu-enumservice-sms-smpp-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-4-3
	
This document registers an enumservice subtype "smpp" under the 
      existing type "sms" using the URI scheme "smpp" as per the IANA 
      registration process defined in RFC 3761 [2] and draft-ietf-enum-
      enumservices-guide-07 [6] and registers a new URI type "smpp:" 
      according to the URI registration procedure in RFC 4395 [8]. 
       
      This enumservice subtype indicates that the remote resource 
      identified by the URI scheme can receive short messages using the 
      Short Message Peer-to-Peer Protocol (SMPP) [7]. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yu-enumservice-sms-smpp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt