Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-graceful-restart-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPFv3 Graceful Restart
	Author(s)       : P. Pillay-Esnault, A. Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-graceful-restart-08.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-05-01

This document describes the OSPFv3 graceful restart.  The OSPFv3
graceful restart is identical to OSPFv2 except for the differences
described in this document.  These differences include the format of
the grace Link State Advertisements (LSA) and other considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-graceful-restart-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt