Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-mip6-firewall-vendor-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for firewall vendors regarding MIPv6 traffic
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-mip6-firewall-vendor-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-04-30

This document presents some recommendations for firewall vendors to
help them implement their firewalls in a way that allows Mobile IPv6
signaling and data messages to pass through.  This document describes
how to implement stateful packet filtering capability for MIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-mip6-firewall-vendor-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt