Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bberry-rfc4938bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PPP Over Ethernet (PPPoE) Extensions for Credit Flow and Link Metrics
	Author(s)	: B. Berry, S. Ratliff, E. Paradise, T. Kaiser, M. Adams
	Filename	: draft-bberry-rfc4938bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2008-4-24
	
This document extends the Point-to-Point over Ethernet (PPPoE)
   Protocol with an optional credit-based flow control mechanism and 
   an optional Link Quality Metric report.  These optional extensions 
   improve the performance of PPPoE over media with variable bandwidth 
   and limited buffering, such as mobile point-to-point radio links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bberry-rfc4938bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt