Subject: I-D Action:draft-wunderlich-openmesh-manet-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Better Approach To Mobile Ad-hoc Networking (B.A.T.M.A.N.)
	Author(s)       : A. Neumann, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wunderlich-openmesh-manet-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-04-07

This document specifies a simple and robust algorithm for
establishing multi-hop routes in mobile ad-hoc networks.  It ensures
highly adaptive and loop-free routing while causing only low
processing and traffic cost.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wunderlich-openmesh-manet-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt