Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PCEP extensions for a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)	: K. Kumaki, T. Murai
	Filename	: draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-4-17
	
It is highly desirable for VPN customers to be able to dynamically 
   establish their MPLS TE LSPs in the context of a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN. In 
   such a scenario, it is advantageous to use PCE to calculate customer 
   MPLS TE LSPs. This document defines PCEP extensions for BGP/MPLS IP-
   VPNs. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt