Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OTP Pre-authentication
	Author(s)       : G. Richards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-04.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2008-04-30

The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client
using the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document
describes the use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
(OTP) authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt