Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schoenw-nmrg-snmp-trace-definitions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SNMP Trace Analysis Definitions
	Author(s)	: U. Twente, A. Pras, M. Harvan
	Filename	: draft-schoenw-nmrg-snmp-trace-definitions-02.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2008-4-23
	
The Network Management Research Group (NMRG) started an activity to
   collect traces of the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) from
   operational networks.  To analyze these traces, it is necessary to
   split potentially large traces into more manageable pieces that make
   it easier to deal with large data sets and simplify the analysis of
   the data.

   This document provides some common definitions that have been found
   useful for implementing tools to support trace analysis.  This
   document mainly serves as a reference for the definitions underlying
   these tools and it is not meant to explain all the motivation and
   reasoning behind the definitions.  Some of this background
   information can be found in other research papers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-nmrg-snmp-trace-definitions-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt