Subject: I-D Action:draft-elpro-ipv4-lowpan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending 6LowPan to support IPv4 Packets
	Author(s)       : H. Courtice
	Filename        : draft-elpro-ipv4-lowpan-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2008-04-10

RFC4944 describes header compression formats for IPV6 (HC1) and for
TCP, UDP and ICMP (HC2).  No compression format is defined for IPV4
headers. This document describes a compression scheme for IPV4 
headers which closely follows the IPV6 header compression format HC1
described in RFC4944.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elpro-ipv4-lowpan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt