Subject: I-D Action:draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-template-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Templates for Internet Drafts Containing MIB Modules
	Author(s)       : D. Harrington
	Filename        : draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-template-06.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2008-04-10

This memo references three annotated templates for IETF documents
that contain the definition of MIB modules.  It is intended to reduce
the work of the editors of such documents, making these documents
more uniform and easier to read and review, thus furthering the
quality of such documents and expediting their publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-template-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt