Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ENUM-based Softswitch Requirement
	Author(s)       : J. Lim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-04-28

This document describes experiences of operational requirements and
several considerations for ENUM-based softswitches concerning call
routing between two Korean VoIP carriers, gained during the ENUM pre-
commercial trial hosted by National Internet Development Agency of
Korea (NIDA) in 2006.

These experiences show that an interim solution can maintain the
stability of on-going commercial softswitch system operations during
the initial stage of ENUM service, where the DNS does not have
sufficient data for the majority of calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt