Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: AS-wide Unique BGP Identifier for BGP-4
	Author(s)	: E. Chen, J. Yuan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-09.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2008-5-13
	
To accommodate situations where the current requirements for the BGP
   Identifier are not met, this document relaxes the definition of the
   BGP Identifier to be a 4-octet unsigned, non-zero integer, and
   relaxes the "uniqueness" requirement so that only AS-wide uniqueness
   of the BGP Identifiers is required. These revisions to the base BGP
   specification do not introduce any backward compatibility issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt