Subject: I-D Action:draft-wakikawa-roll-invehicle-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : In-Vehicle Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, H. Kuwabara
	Filename        : draft-wakikawa-roll-invehicle-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-05-29

This document presents the routing requirements for in-vehicle low
power and lossy networks.  Automobiles are already equipped with
several sensors and devices named Electronic Control Unit (ECU) for
controlling, monitoring and entertainment, etc.  For the future in-
vehicle networks, the shift to wireless is desirable due to heavy
weight and volume of cables in vehicles and to be able to efficiently
install devices.  However, with the limitation of low power, in-
vehicle network still requires reliability and scalability in nature
of the rolls of ECU.  The routing protocol should support the
features of low-power, high-reliability, Subnetting, QoS, Mobility,
etc.  This document briefly explains the in-vehicle networks and
ECUs, then discusses the requirements for the future wireless in-
vehicle networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-roll-invehicle-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt