Subject: I-D Action:draft-iana-rfc3330bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Special Use IPv4 Addresses
	Author(s)       : M. Cotton
	Filename        : draft-iana-rfc3330bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-05-28

This document obsoletes RFC 3330.  It describes the global and other
specialized IPv4 address blocks that have been assigned by the
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).  It does not address IPv4
address space assigned to operators and users through the Regional
Internet Registries.  It also does not address allocations or
assignments of IPv6 addresses or autonomous system numbers.  Special
IPv6 addresses are described in a companion document that will be
published as RFC5156.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iana-rfc3330bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt