Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Inter-AS Requirements for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
	Author(s)       : N. Bitar, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-05-07

Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineered (MPLS TE) Label
Switched Paths (LSPs) may be established wholly within an Autonomous
System (AS) or may cross AS boundaries.

The Path Computation Element (PCE) is a component that is capable of
computing constrained paths for (G)MPLS TE LSPs. The PCE
Communication Protocol(PCEP) is defined to allow communication
between Path Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs, and between PCEs.
The PCEP is used to request constrained paths and to supply computed
paths in response. Generic requirements for the PCEP are set out in
"Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol Generic
Requirements", RFC 4657. This document extends those requirements to
cover the use of PCEP in support of inter-AS MPLS TE.Conventions Used in
This Document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt