Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SAVA Testbed and Experiences to Date
	Author(s)	: J. Wu, J. Bi, X. Li, G. Ren, K. Xu, M. Williams
	Filename	: draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-06.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2008-5-16
	
Because the Internet forwards packets according to the IP destination
   address, packet forwarding typically takes place without inspection
   of the source address and malicious attacks have been launched using
   spoofed source addresses.  In an effort to enhance the Internet with
   IP source address validation, a prototype implementation of the IP
   Source Address Validation Architecture (SAVA) was created [Wu07] and
   an evaluation was conducted on an IPv6 network.  This document
   reports on the prototype implementation and the test results, as well
   as the lessons and insights gained from experimentation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt