Subject: I-D Action:draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Identifier for Geographic Locations ('geo' URI)
	Author(s)       : A. Mayrhofer, C. Spanring
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-05-21

This document specifies an Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for
geographic locations using the 'geo' scheme name.  A 'geo' URI
provides latitude, longitude and optionally altitude of a physical
location in a compact, simple, human-readable, and protocol
independent way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt