Subject: I-D Action:draft-jcurran-v6transitionplan-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Internet Transition Plan
	Author(s)       : J. Curran
	Filename        : draft-jcurran-v6transitionplan-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-05-18

This memo provides one possible plan for transitioning the Internet 
  from a predominantly IPv4-based connectivity model to a predominantly 
  IPv6-based connectivity model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jcurran-v6transitionplan-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt