Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SAVA Testbed and Experiences to Date
	Author(s)       : J. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-05-13

Since the Internet uses destination-based packet forwarding,
malicious attacks have been launched using spoofed source addresses.
In an effort to enhance the Internet with IP source address
validation, we prototyped an implementation of the IP Source Address
Validation Architecture (SAVA) [WRL2007]and conducted the evaluation
on an IPv6 network.  This document reports our prototype
implementation and the test results, as well as the lessons and
insights gained from our experimentation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt