Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PIM Bootstrap Router MIB
	Author(s)	: B. Joshi, R. Bijlani
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib-05.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2008-5-1
	
This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it describes managed objects used for
   managing the Bootstrap Router (BSR) mechanism for PIM (Protocol
   Independent Multicast).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt