Subject: I-D Action:draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Playback Control Protocol Requirements
	Author(s)       : S. Whitehead, et al.
	Filename        : draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-05-07

The media playback control functionality controls the delivery of
streaming media by the means of commands like pause, fast forward,
fast rewind, slow forward, slow rewind.  This document presents some
of the requirements for a media control protocol that does not
contain any session setup semantics in it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt