Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 1
	Author(s)       : S. Shepler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-23.txt
	Pages           : 593
	Date            : 2008-05-12

This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version one,
including features retained from the base protocol and protocol
extensions made subsequently.  Major extensions introduced in NFS
version 4 minor version one include: Sessions, Directory Delegations,
and parallel NFS (pNFS).Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-23.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt