Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-199-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Response Code for Indication of Terminated Dialog
	Author(s)	: C. Holmberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-199-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-5-15
	
This specification defines a new SIP response code, 199 Early Dialog
   Terminated, which a SIP entity can use to indicate upstream that an
   early dialog has been terminated.  The response code can be used by a
   SIP entity, normally a forking SIP proxy, to allow the UAC to know
   that an early dialog has been terminated before it a final response
   is sent to the request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-199-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt