Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-vmsg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registration of Enumservices for Voice and Video Messaging
	Author(s)	: J. Livingood, D. Troshynski
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-vmsg-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-5-2
	
This document registers the Enumservice named "vmsg", which is used 
   to facilitate the real-time routing of voice, video, and unified 
   communications to a messaging system.  This vmsg Enumservice 
   registers three Enumservice types; "voicemsg", "videomsg", and 
   "unifmsg".  Each type also registers the subtypes "sip", "sips", 
   "http", and "https", as well as the subtype "tel" for the "voicemsg" 
   type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-vmsg-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt