Subject: I-D Action:draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Image attributes in SDP
	Author(s)       : I. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-05-20

This draft proposes a new generic session setup attribute to make it
possible to negotiate different image attributes such as image size.
A possible use case is to make it possible for a e.g a low-end hand-
held terminal to display video without the need to resample the
image, something that may consume large amounts of memory and
processing power.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt