Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ediint-compression-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Electronic Data Interchange-Internet Integration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Compressed Data within an Internet EDI Message
	Author(s)       : T. Harding
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ediint-compression-11.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-05-05

This document explains the rules and procedures for utilizing 
compression (RFC 3274) within an Internet EDI (Electronic
Data Interchange) 'AS' message, as defined in RFCs 3335, 4130,
and 4823.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ediint-compression-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt