Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-interaction-ind-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Private Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Service Interaction Indicator
	Author(s)	: Y. Shen
	Filename	: draft-shen-interaction-ind-04.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-5-28
	
In SIP-based networks, a SIP session MAY involve several application 
   servers on the originating and terminating side. In a certain case, 
   an application server needs to set some indications in SIP message to 
   indicate service information (what are invoked, what can be allowed 
   and what should blocked). This kind of information will be also 
   required for composition of SIP applications. There is a need to 
   provide indicators for service interaction between SIP application 
   servers or other SIP endpoints. 
    
   This document describes a mechanism of service interaction indicator 
   for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) that enhances service 
   interaction between SIP application servers in a trusted network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-interaction-ind-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt