Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gsenger-secure-anycast-tunneling-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: secure anycast tunneling protocol (SATP)
	Author(s)	: O. Gsenger
	Filename	: draft-gsenger-secure-anycast-tunneling-protocol-02.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-5-6
	
The secure anycast tunneling protocol (SATP) defines a protocol used
   for communication between any combination of unicast and anycast
   tunnel endpoints.  It allows tunneling of every ETHER TYPE protocol
   (ethernet, ip ...).  SATP directly includes cryptography and message
   authentication based on the methods used by the Secure Real-time
   Transport Protocol(SRTP) [1].  It can be used as an encrypted
   alternative to IP Encapsulation within IP [3] and Generic Routing
   Encapsulation (GRE) [4].  Both anycast receivers and senders are
   supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gsenger-secure-anycast-tunneling-protocol-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt