Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reliable Server Pooling Policies
	Author(s)       : M. Tuexen, T. Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-05-29

This document describes server pool policies for Reliable Server
Pooling including considerations for implementing them at ENRP
servers and pool users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt