Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-rfc3278-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update to Use of Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Algorithms in Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-rfc3278-update-04.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2008-5-6
	
RFC 3278 describes how to use Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) 
   public-key algorithms in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).  
   This document updates RFC 3278 to add support for the SHA2 family of 
   hash algorithms, Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) 
   224-512, and Key Derivation Functions (KDFs) that utilize SHA2 
   algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-rfc3278-update-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt