Subject: I-D Action:draft-wolf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 04:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) Extension: ServiceListBoundary
	Author(s)       : K. Wolf
	Filename        : draft-wolf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-05-28

LoST [I-D.ietf-ecrit-lost] is able to map service identifiers and
location information to service contact URIs.  If a LoST client wants
to discover available services for a particular location, it will
perform a <listServicesByLocation> query to the LoST server.
However, the response from the LoST server does not give information
about the geographical region, for which the returned service list is
valid.  Therefore this document proposes a ServiceListBoundary, in
addition to the ServiceBoundary (which indicates the region a
specific service URL is valid).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wolf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt