Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zrelli-eap-frap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EAP Fast Re-Authentication Protocol (EAP-FRAP)
	Author(s)	: S. Zrelli, Y. Shinoda
	Filename	: draft-zrelli-eap-frap-02.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-5-5
	
This document specifies an extension to the EAP protocol that allows
   an EAP peer to perform fast re-authentications with the local EAP
   server after an initial full EAP authentication using a legacy EAP
   method with an EAP server in the same access network.  EAP-FRAP
   eliminates the need for exchanges between the local EAP server and
   the home EAP server each time the EAP peers is authenticated.  In
   wireless networks, this allows the mobile device to reduce hand-off
   delays.  The EAP-FRAP extension does not require changes in
   underlying layer protocols.  Which makes is back-ward compatible with
   existing infrastructures and easily deployable with minimal costs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zrelli-eap-frap-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt