Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-overview-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 18:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of Reliable Server Pooling Protocols
	Author(s)       : P. Lei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-overview-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-05-05

The Reliable Server Pooling effort (abbreviated "RSerPool"), provides
an application-independent set of services and protocols for building
fault tolerant and highly available client/server applications.  This
document provides an overview of the protocols and mechanisms in the
reliable server pooling suite.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-overview-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt