Subject: I-D Action:draft-dupont-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deprecated HMAC MD5 in TSIG
	Author(s)       : F. Dupont
	Filename        : draft-dupont-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2008-05-11

The goal of this document is to deprecate the usage of HMAC MD5 as an
algorithm for the TSIG (secret key transaction authentication)
resource record in the DNS (domain name system).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt