Subject: I-D Action:draft-salsano-sipping-siphandover-solution-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A solution for vertical handover of multimedia sessions using SIP
	Author(s)       : S. Salsano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-salsano-sipping-siphandover-solution-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-05-07

This document proposes a solution for handling vertical handovers
among different network technologies using SIP, fulfilling a set of
requirements discussed in the document "Requirements for vertical
handover of multimedia sessions using SIP"
(draft-niccolini-sipping-siphandover-03).  The solution requires a
new header field (named "Handover") and a new parameter in the Via
header field (named "MMID").

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salsano-sipping-siphandover-solution-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt