Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Home Automation Routing Requirement in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)	: A. Brandt
	Filename	: draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-5-13
	
This document presents home control and automation application 
   specific requirements for ROuting in Low power and Lossy networks 
   (ROLL). In a modern home, a high number of wireless devices are used 
   for a wide set of purposes. Examples include lighting control, 
   heating control, sensors, leak detectors, healthcare systems and 
   advanced remote controls. Because such devices only cover a limited radio range, multi-hop routing is often required. The aim of this 
   document is to specify the routing requirements for networks 
   comprising such constrained devices in a home network environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt