Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-enumservice-sms-smpp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registrations of Enumservice 
"sms:smpp" and "smpp" URI
	Author(s)	: J. Yu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-enumservice-sms-smpp-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-5-8
	
This document updates RFC 4355 by registering a new enumservice 
      subtype "smpp" under the existing type "sms" using the URI scheme 
      "smpp" as per the IANA registration process defined in RFC 3761 and 
      draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-07 and registers a new URI scheme 
      "smpp" according to the URI registration procedure in RFC 4395. 
       
      This enumservice subtype indicates that the remote resource 
      identified by the URI can receive short messages using the Short 
      Message Peer-to-Peer Protocol (SMPP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservice-sms-smpp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt