Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Delay-Tolerant Networking Custodial Multicast Extensions
	Author(s)	: S. Symington
	Filename	: draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-04.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2008-5-5
	
This document defines optional extensions to the Bundle Protocol [2]
   for supporting the custodial multicast delivery of bundles within a
   Delay-Tolerant Network (DTN).  The protocol extensions described
   herein may be used to support custody transfer and custody-based
   reforwarding during the transmission of a bundle from a single source
   node to multiple destination nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt