Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-behave-dynamic-tcp-port-reuse-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic TCP Port Reuse for Large Network Address and Port Translators
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-behave-dynamic-tcp-port-reuse-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-05-14

A strawman proposal is made to reduce public-facing TCP port use with
large Network Address and Port Translators (NAPTs).  This proposal
attempts to preserve emergent NAT traversal techniques.  It is
anticipated that large NAPTs will be used for NAT64.

This document describes a strawman proposal for discussion on the
BEHAVE mailing list, <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-dynamic-tcp-port-reuse-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt