Subject: I-D Action:draft-dotson-sip-mutual-auth-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mutual Authentication in SIP
	Author(s)       : S. Dotson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dotson-sip-mutual-auth-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-05-01

This document defines the Proxy-Authentication-Info header field for
the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  When a UA is required to
authenticate to a proxy using digest authentication specified in SIP
this header field allows for the UA to authenticate the proxy,
enabling mutual authentication.  This header field can also provide
integrity checks over the bodies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dotson-sip-mutual-auth-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt