Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Anonymity Support for Kerberos
	Author(s)       : L. Zhu, P. Leach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-05-15

This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol for the
Kerberos client to authenticate the Kerberos Key Distribution Center
and the Kerberos server, without revealing the client's identity.  It
updates RFC 4120.  These extensions can be used to secure
communication between the anonymous client and the server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt