Subject: I-D Action:draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication Extensions for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Pruss, et al.
	Filename        : draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-05-18

This document defines Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
extensions that provide for end-user authentication prior to
configuration of the host.  The primary applicability is within a
Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) Broadband network environment in order
to enable a smooth migration from the Point to Point Protocol
(PPP).Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt