Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Inter-AS Requirements for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCECP)
	Author(s)	: N. Bitar
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-05.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-5-6
	
Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineered (MPLS TE) Label 
   Switched Paths (LSPs) may be established wholly within an Autonomous 
   System (AS) or may cross AS boundaries. 
    
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) is a component that is capable of 
   computing constrained paths for (G)MPLS TE LSPs. The PCE 
   Communication Protocol(PCECP) is defined to allow communication 
   between Path Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs, and between PCEs. 
   The PCECP is used to request constrained paths and to supply 
   computed paths in response. Generic requirements for the PCECP are 
   set out in "Path Computation Element(PCE) Communication Protocol 
   Generic Requirements", RFC 4657. This document extends those 
   requirements to cover the use of PCECP in support of inter-AS MPLS 
   TE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt