Subject: I-D Action:draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application of PANA framework to DSL networks
	Author(s)       : L. Morand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-05-16

This document provides guidelines for PANA deployment over DSL access
networks.  The document specifically describes the introduction of
PANA in DSL networks migrating from a traditional PPP access model to
a pure IP-based access environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt