Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Basic Level of Interoperability for SIP Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Analysis of Automatic Call Handling Implementation Issues in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : J. Elwell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-05-24

This discusses problems associated with automatic call handling (ACH)
when using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

This work is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt