Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for SVC Video
	Author(s)       : S. Wenger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-09.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2008-05-15

This memo describes an RTP payload format for scalable video coding 
(SVC) defined in_Annex G of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264 video 
codec which is technically identical to Amendment 3 of ISO/IEC 
International Standard 14496-10.  The RTP payload format allows for 
packetization of one or more Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units, 
produced by the video encoder, in each RTP packet payload.  The 
payload format has wide applicability, such as low bit-rate 
conversational, Internet video streaming, or high bit-rate 
entertainment quality video.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt