Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-dste-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Diff-Serv Aware Class Type Object for Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Sivabalan, J. Parker, S. Boutros, K. Kumaki
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-dste-01.txt
	Pages		: 1
	Date		: 2008-5-23
	
This document specifies a CLASSTYPE object to support Diff-Serve 
   Aware Traffic Engineering (DS-TE) where path computation is performed 
   with an aid of Path Computation Element (PCE).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-dste-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt