Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Locating Mobility Servers using DNS
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-5-21
	
This document defines application service tags that allow service 
   location without relying on rigid domain naming conventions, and DNS 
   procedures for discovering servers which provide Mobility Services. 
   Mobility Services are used to assist an MN in handover preparation 
   (network discovery) and handover decision (network selection). The 
   services addressed by this document are the Media Independent 
   Handover Services defined in [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt