Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Layer 1 VPN Basic Mode
	Author(s)	: D. Fedyk, Y. Rekhter, R. Rabbat, L. Berger
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-05.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2008-5-27
	
This document describes the Basic Mode of Layer 1 VPNs (L1VPN BM). 
   L1VPN Basic mode is a port-based VPN. In L1VPN Basic Mode (BM), the 
   basic unit of service is a Label Switched Path (LSP) between a pair 
   of customer ports within a given VPN port-topology. This document 
   defines the operational model using either provisioning or a VPN 
   auto-discovery mechanism, and the signaling extensions for the L1VPN 
   BM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt