Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence and Transition: Requirements for solutions
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-05-13

This note presents the problem statement, analysis and requirements
for solutions to IPv4/IPv6 coexistence and eventual transition in a
scenario in which dual stack operation is not the norm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt