Subject: I-D Action:draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) Access Line Information Attribute Value Pair (AVP) Extensions
	Author(s)       : V. Mammoliti, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-03.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-05-12

This document describes a set of Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
Attribute Value Pair (AVP) extensions designed to carry the Access
Line information which is not currently available by the existing
L2TP AVP set.  It is expected that this document will be updated if
and when new line information is available, since its primary purpose
is to provide a reference for DSL equipment vendors wishing to
interoperate with other vendors' products.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt