Subject: I-D Action:draft-vinokour-bfd-dhcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Configuring BFD with DHCP and Other Musings
	Author(s)       : V. Vinokour, D. Ward
	Filename        : draft-vinokour-bfd-dhcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-05-09

This document defines a method for configuring Bidirectional
Forwarding Detection (BFD) by an IP Edge device using DHCPv4 or
DHCPv6.  It provides motivation for the new functionality, defines
new DHCP options to assist with the task and outlines the rules for
configuring BFD on an IP endpoint for different network topologies.
The document also discusses endpoint behavior upon BFD failure.
Comments on this draft should be directed to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vinokour-bfd-dhcp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt