Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Atomsub: Transporting Atom Notifications over the Publish-Subscribe Extension to the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-05-07

This memo describes a method for notifying interested parties about
changes in syndicated information encapsulated in the Atom feed
format, where such notifications are delivered via an extension to
the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) for publish-
subscribe functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-atompub-notify-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt