Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hayatnagarkar-dnsext-validator-api-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNSSEC Validator API
	Author(s)	: A. Hayatnagarkar, S. Krishnaswamy
	Filename	: draft-hayatnagarkar-dnsext-validator-api-06.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2008-5-27
	
The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) provide origin authentication
   and integrity of DNS data.  However, the current resolver Application
   Programming Interface (API) does not specify how a validating stub
   resolver should communicate detailed results of DNSSEC processing
   back to the application.  This document describes an API between
   applications and a validating stub resolver that allows applications
   to control the DNSSEC validation process and obtain results of DNSSEC
   processing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hayatnagarkar-dnsext-validator-api-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt