Subject: I-D Action:draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to the IODEF-Document Class for Phishing, Fraud, and Other Crimeware
	Author(s)       : P. Cain, D. Jevans
	Filename        : draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-04.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2008-05-21

This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
(IODEF) to support the reporting of phishing, fraud, other types of
electronic crime, and widespread spam incidents.  These extensions
are flexible enough to support information gleaned from activities
throughout the entire electronic fraud cycle.  Both simple reporting
and complete forensic reports are possible, as is consolidated
reporting of multiple phishing incidents.

The extensions defined in this document are used to generate two
different types of reports: a fraud and phishing report and a wide-
spread spam report.  Although similar in structure, each report has
different required objects and intents.RFC 2129 Keywords

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt