Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gr-description-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Description of the RSVP-TE Graceful Restart Procedures
	Author(s)	: D. Li
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gr-description-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-5-19
	
The Hello message for the Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) has 
   been defined to establish and maintain basic signaling node 
   adjacencies for Label Switching Routers (LSRs) participating in a 
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) traffic engineered (TE) 
   network. The Hello message has been extended for use in Generalized 
   MPLS (GMPLS) network for state recovery of control channel or nodal 
   faults.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gr-description-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt