Subject: I-D Action:draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The IMAP SEARCH=INTHREAD and THREAD=REFS Extensions
	Author(s)       : A. Gulbrandsen, I. Property
	Filename        : draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-05-09

The SEARCH=INTHREAD extension extends the IMAP SEARCH command to
 operate on threads as well as individual messages. Other commands
 which search are implicitly extended.

 The THREAD=REFS extension provides a threading algorithm using only
 the References header field for use with the IMAP THREAD command.1. 
Conventions Used in This Document

 The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
 "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
 document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

 Formal syntax is defined by [RFC5234].

 Example lines prefaced by "C:" are sent by the client and ones
 prefaced by "S:" by the server. The five characters [...] means that
 something has been elided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt