Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP Extensions for Path Key Support
	Author(s)       : R. Bradford, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-05-14

Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) may be
computed by Path Computation Elements (PCEs). Where the TE LSP
crosses multiple domains, such as Autonomous Systems (ASes), the
path may be computed by multiple PCEs that cooperate, with each
responsible for computing a segment of the path. To preserve
confidentiality of topology within each AS, the PCE supports a
mechanism to hide the contents of a segment of a path, called the
Confidential Path Segment (CPS), by encoding the contents as a
Path Key Subobject (PKS).

This document describes how to carry Path Key Subobjects in the
Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Explicit Route Objects (EROs)
and Record Route Object (RROs) so facilitate confiedntiality in the
signaling of inter-domain TE LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt