Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-miyata-v6ops-trans-approach-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Translator specification approach
	Author(s)	: H. Miyata
	Filename	: draft-miyata-v6ops-trans-approach-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2008-5-14
	
IPv4 address is estimated to run out shortly. So as [I-D.durand-v6ops-natv4v6v4] stated, we have to consider IPv6 only 
node for smooth transition. On the other hand, IETF have deprecated 
the NAT-PT with some reasons. And now we need to seek alternative
solutions. Before talking specific technology, we need to consider
overall strategy for translation technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miyata-v6ops-trans-approach-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt