Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-atomlink-discuss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Atom Link Relation: Discuss
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-atomlink-discuss-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-05-27

This specification defines a link relation that enables an Atom
document to point to a venue for multi-party discussion of the
document or its primary topic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-atomlink-discuss-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt