Subject: I-D Action:draft-otis-dkim-adsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 19:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DKIM Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP)
	Author(s)       : A. Address, D. Otis
	Filename        : draft-otis-dkim-adsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-05-14

Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP) advertises the adoption level
of DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), as described in [RFC4871], for
outbound messages publicly exchanged using SMTP, as described in
[RFC2821].  Application of ADSP by Mail User Agents (MUAs) might need
to be offered as an option, to accommodate messages exchanged over
different public protocols.  This document describes records that
authors' domains can publish to advertise their DKIM practices for
outgoing messages containing the Author Domain.  ADSP will not
dictate any specific use of DKIM identity parameters.  Such identity
restrictions go beyond the charter and unnecessarily limit ADSP
applicability.  Confirmation of an individual author's identity is
orthogonal to and fully independent of ADSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otis-dkim-adsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt