Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Delay-Tolerant Networking Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation
	Author(s)	: S. Symington
	Filename	: draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-5-5
	
This document defines an additional administrative record type to be
   used with the Bundle Protocol [2] within the context of a Delay-
   Tolerant Network architecture [5].  This new administrative record
   type, called a Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation Administrative Record,
   is designed to be used to encapsulate one or more bundles inside of
   another bundle.  When an administrative record of the bundle-in-
   bundle encapsulation type is carried as the payload of a bundle, it
   provides a mechanism for transmitting one or more bundles as part of
   the payload of another bundle.  This administrative record type is
   expected to be of general use in DTN.  It may be used, for example,
   to encapsulate a multicast bundle inside of a unicast bundle, or to
   encapsulate a bundle with one type of security protection inside of a
   bundle with a different type of security protection.  This document
   defines the format and processing of this new bundle-in-bundle
   encapsulation administrative record type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt