Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martin-managesieve-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
	Author(s)	: T. Martin, A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-martin-managesieve-09.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2008-5-22
	
Sieve scripts allow users to filter incoming email. Message stores
    are commonly sealed servers so users cannot log into them, yet users
    must be able to update their scripts on them.  This document
    describes a protocol "sieve" for securely managing Sieve scripts on
    a remote server.  This protocol allows a user to have multiple
    scripts, and also alerts a user to syntactically flawed scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-managesieve-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt