Subject: I-D Action:draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Tunnel Broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol (TSP)
	Author(s)       : M. Blanchet, F. Parent
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-05-06

A tunnel broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol (TSP) enables the
establishment of tunnels of various inner protocols, such as IPv6 or
IPv4, inside various outer protocols packets, such as IPv4, IPv6 or
UDP over IPv4 for IPv4 NAT traversal.  The control protocol (TSP) is
used by the tunnel client to negotiate the tunnel with the broker.  A
mobile node implementing TSP can be connected to both IPv4 and IPv6
networks whether it is on IPv4 only, IPv4 behind a NAT or on IPv6
only.  A tunnel broker may terminate the tunnels on remote tunnel
servers or on itself.  This document describes the TSP protocol
within the model of the tunnel broker model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt