Subject: I-D Action:draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registration for the enumservice-subtype 'sip:lr'
	Author(s)       : O. Lendl
	Filename        : draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-05-02

This document requests IANA registration of an enumservice-subtype
for loose route variant for SIP, the Session Initiation Protocol.
This subtype allows for the routing of SIP messages addressed to tel:
Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) according to
[I-D.rosenberg-sip-ua-loose-route].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt