Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-05-19

This document specifies a revision of all Enumservices that have been
registered at IANA under the nowadays obsolete regime of [RFC3761].
It mainly adds the new fields to the IANA Registration Template as
specified in [I-D.ietf-enum-enumservices-guide], and makes at the
same time some corrections of editorial nature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt