Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of Instant Messaging SRV Protocol Label for SIP/SIMPLE protocol.
	Author(s)       : S. Loreto
	Filename        : draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-05-15

This document registers with the IANA a new Instant Messaging SRV
Protocol Label for SIP/SIMPLE protocol as specified in Address
Resolution for Instant Messaging and Presence.  This SRV Protocol
Label indicates SIP/SIMPLE protocol as a protocol that will be used
to instantiate the instant messaging or presence operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt