Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 21:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Device-provided Location-Related Measurements in HELD
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-02.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2008-05-08

A method is described by which a Device is able to provide location-
related measurement data to a LIS within a HELD request.  Location-
related measurement information are observations concerning
properties related to the position of a Device, which could be data
about network attachment or about the physical environment around the
LIS.  When a LIS generates location information for a device,
information from the device can improve the accuracy of the location
estimate.  A basic set of location-related measurements are defined,
including common modes of network attachment as well as assisted
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt