Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobility Services Framework Design
	Author(s)       : T. Melia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-05-14

This document describes a design solution for the IEEE 802.21 Media
Independent Handover (MIH) protocol that addresses identified issues
associated with the transport of MIH messages.  The document
describes mechanisms for mobility service (MoS) discovery and
transport layer mechanisms for the reliable delivery of MIH
messages.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt