Subject: I-D Action:draft-rfc-editor-errata-process-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Editor Proposal for Handling RFC Errata
	Author(s)       : J. Reynolds
	Filename        : draft-rfc-editor-errata-process-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-05-19

This document describes a web-based process for handling the
submission, verification, and posting of errata for the RFC Series.
The main concepts behind this process are (1) distributing the
responsibility for verification to the appropriate organization or
person for each RFC stream, and (2) using a Web portal to automate
the book-keeping for handling errata.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfc-editor-errata-process-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt