Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zrelli-eap-frap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EAP Fast Re-Authentication Protocol (EAP-FRAP)
	Author(s)	: S. Zrelli, Y. Shinoda
	Filename	: draft-zrelli-eap-frap-03.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2008-5-30
	
This document specifies an extension to the AAA/EAP authentication
   and key management framework that allows an EAP peer to perform fast
   re-authentications with the local EAP server after an initial full
   EAP authentication using a legacy EAP method with the same or another
   EAP server.  EAP-FRAP eliminates the need for exchanges between the
   local EAP server and the home EAP server each time the EAP peers is
   authenticated.  In wireless networks, this allows the mobile device
   to reduce hand-off delays.  The EAP-FRAP extension does not require
   changes in underlying layer protocols.  Which makes is back-ward
   compatible with existing infrastructures and easily deployable with
   minimal costs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zrelli-eap-frap-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt