Subject: I-D Action:draft-kikuchi-passive-measure-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 01:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : One-way Passive Measurement of End-to-End Quality
	Author(s)       : Y. Kikuchi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kikuchi-passive-measure-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-05-21

This draft describes a passive measurement method for one-way end-to-
end quality.  This method reports both whether a flow of packets is
in-sequence or not and error types on detecting out-of-sequence.  The
method consumes small resource therefore it can be adapted to many
protocols that have sequence number field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kikuchi-passive-measure-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt