Subject: I-D Action:draft-badra-hajjeh-mtls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MTLS: TLS Multiplexing
	Author(s)       : M. Badra, I. Hajjeh
	Filename        : draft-badra-hajjeh-mtls-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-05-19

The Transport Layer Security (TLS) standard provides connection 
security with mutual authentication, data confidentiality and 
integrity, key generation and distribution, and security parameters 

 negotiation. However, missing from the protocol is a way to multiplex 
application data over a single TLS session. 

This document defines MTLS, an application-level protocol running 
over TLS (or DTLS) Record protocol. The MTLS design provides 
application multiplexing over a single TLS (or DTLS) session. 
Therefore, instead of associating a TLS connection with each 
application, MTLS allows several applications to protect their 
exchanges over a single TLS session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-hajjeh-mtls-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt