Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SPEERMINT Peering Architecture
	Author(s)	: R. Penno
	Filename	: draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-06.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-5-2
	
This document defines the SPEERMINT peering architecture, its  
  functional components and peering interface functions. It also 
  describes the steps taken to establish a session between two peering   
  domains in the context of the functions defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt