Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP-based Auto-Discovery for Layer-1 VPNs
	Author(s)	: H. Ould-Brahim
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-05.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-5-14
	
The purpose of this document is to define a BGP-based auto-discovery 
   mechanism for Layer-1 VPNs (L1VPNs). The auto-discovery mechanism for 
   L1VPNs allows the provider network devices to dynamically discover 
   the set of PEs having ports attached to CE members of the same VPN. 
   That information is necessary for completing the signaling phase of 
   L1VPN connections. One main objective of a L1VPN auto-discovery 
   mechanism is to support the "single-end provisioning" model, where 
   addition of a new port to a given L1VPN would involve configuration 
   changes only on the PE that has this port and on the CE that is 
   connected to the PE via this port.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt