Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
	Author(s)	: J. Babiarz
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-07.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2008-5-22
	
The One-way Active Measurement Protocol [RFC4656] (OWAMP) provides 
  a common protocol for measuring one-way metrics between network 
  devices.  OWAMP can be used bi-directionally to measure one-way 
  metrics in both directions between two network elements.  However, 
  it does not accommodate round-trip or two-way measurements.  This 
  memo specifies a Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP), based 
  on the OWAMP, that adds two-way or round-trip measurement 
  capabilities.  The TWAMP measurement architecture is usually 
  comprised of two hosts with specific roles, and this allows for 
  some protocol simplifications, making it an attractive alternative 
  in some circumstances.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt