Subject: I-D Action:draft-dawes-sipping-debug-event-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Debugging
	Author(s)       : P. Dawes
	Filename        : draft-dawes-sipping-debug-event-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-05-03

This document defines a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) event
package for debugging.  SIP requests and responses for session setup
can traverse a number of network entities, which might be
geographically spread over a large area.  This document provides a
means by which logging of requests and responses can be configured on
a per-entity basis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawes-sipping-debug-event-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt