Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, S. Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2008-05-22

This document specifies extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for
supporting IPv4 protocol.  The scope of this IPv4 support includes
the support for the mobile node's IPv4 home address mobility and for
allowing the mobility entities in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain to
exchange signaling messages over an IPv4 transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt