Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Bindings in Mobile IPv6 and Nemo Basic Support
	Author(s)       : H. Soliman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-05-16

This document introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 [1] and Nemo Basic
Support [2] that allow nodes to bind one or more flows to a care-of
address.  These extensions allow multihomed nodes to take full
advantage of the different properties associated with each of their
interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt