Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 18:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (Revised) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An updated IDNA criterion for right-to-left scripts
	Author(s)       : H. Alvestrand, C. Karp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-05-28

The use of right-to-left scripts in internationalized domain names
has presented several challenges.  This memo discusses some problems
with these scripts, and some shortcomings in the 2003 IDNA BIDI
criterion.  Based on this discussion, it proposes a new BIDI
criterion for IDNA labels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt