Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Gayraud, B. Lourdelet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-05-14

The NTP Server Option for DHCPv6 provides NTP (Network Time Protocol
version 4) configuration information to DHCPv6 hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt