Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 19:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Blacklists and Whitelists
	Author(s)       : J. Levine
	Filename        : draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-05-07

The rise of spam and other anti-social behavior on the Internet has
led to the creation of shared blacklists and whitelists of IP
addresses or domains.  The DNS has become a de-facto standard method
of distributing these blacklists and whitelists.  This memo documents
the structure and usage of DNS based blacklists and whitelists, and
the protocol used to query them.

IRTF Notice

This document is a product of the Anti-Spam Research Group (ASRG).
Comments and discussion may be directed to the ASRG mailing list,
[email-masked].
This document is not an IETF Internet Standard.  It represents the
consensus of the Anti-Spam Research Group of the Internet Research
Task Force.  It may be considered for standardization by the IETF in
the future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt