Subject: I-D Action:draft-intoto-simple-mobility-ipsec-clients-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Mobility Solution for IPsec Clients
	Author(s)       : S. Murthy
	Filename        : draft-intoto-simple-mobility-ipsec-clients-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-05-19

One very popular use of VPNs is to provide telecommuter access to 
the corporate Intranet. Remote clients that are behind NAT boxes 
can also access the corporate intranet with the help of the
standard NAT Traversal feature.

But this access may be disturbed in scenarios where a mobile user
roams across different points of attachment and there by getting
assigned with different IP Addresses. The access also fails in 
cases where the client roams across environments with NAT
to environments without NAT and vice versa. In both the cases 
the tunnel may get re-established but it induces jitter in voice
sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-intoto-simple-mobility-ipsec-clients-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt