Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc3388bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The SDP (Session Description Protocol) Grouping Framework
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc3388bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-06-12

This document defines two Session Description Protocol (SDP)
attributes: "group" and "mid".  They allow to group together several
"m" lines for two different purposes: for lip synchronization and for
receiving media from a single flow (several media streams) that are
encoded in different formats during a particular session, on
different ports and host interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc3388bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt