Subject: I-D Action:draft-jhaas-idr-bgp4-mibv2-community-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 19:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4), BGP Community Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Haas
	Filename        : draft-jhaas-idr-bgp4-mibv2-community-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-06-24

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing the Border Gateway Protocol's Community
extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhaas-idr-bgp4-mibv2-community-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt