Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-notification-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NETCONF Event Notifications
	Author(s)       : S. Chisholm, H. Trevino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-notification-14.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2008-06-13

This document defines mechanisms that provide an asynchronous message
notification delivery service for the NETCONF protocol.  This is an
optional capability built on top of the base NETCONF definition.
This document defines the capabilities and operations necessary to
support this service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt