Subject: I-D Action:draft-marjou-geopriv-avt-geoloc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Geographical Location.
	Author(s)       : X. Marjou, J. Jestin
	Filename        : draft-marjou-geopriv-avt-geoloc-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-06-26

This memo presents some use-cases and requirements related to the
real-time transport of geographical location information.  It also
defines a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) packet payload format to
carry real-time geographical location information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marjou-geopriv-avt-geoloc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt