Subject: I-D Action:draft-ott-avt-rtcp-guidelines-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Extending the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP)
	Author(s)       : J. Ott, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ott-avt-rtcp-guidelines-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-06-15

The RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) is used along with the Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP) to provide a control channel between media
senders and receivers.  This allows constructing a feedback loop to
enable application adaptivity and monitoring, among other uses.  The
basic reporting mechanisms offered by RTCP are generic, yet quite
powerful and suffice to cover a range of uses.  This document
provides guidelines on extending RTCP if those basic mechanisms prove
insufficient.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ott-avt-rtcp-guidelines-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt