Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-gal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Assignment of the Generic Associated Channel Header Label (GAL) 
	Author(s)	: M. Vigoureux, G. Swallow, R. Aggarwal, D. Ward, M. Bocci
	Filename	: draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-gal-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-6-26
	
 This document describes the assignment of one of the reserved label 
   values, defined in RFC 3032 [3], to the 'Generic-ACH Label (GAL)', 
   that is used as generic exception mechanism, for example by MPLS 
   Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) for Operations and Management (OAM) 
   functions. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-gal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt