Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NETCONF Monitoring Schema
	Author(s)       : M. Scott, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-02.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2008-06-25

This document defines NETCONF content via XML Schema to be used to
monitor the NETCONF protocol.  It includes information about NETCONF
sessions, locks, and subscriptions and is intended to facilitate
management of a NETCONF server.

In addition this memo defines a mechanism to discover all possible
data models (schema list retrieval) and a mechanism to retrieve
schema via NETCONF (get schema).  Both can be performed dynamically
throughout a session, unlike capabilities exchange which is performed
during session setup only.  Both support multiple schema versions,
formats and locations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt