Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: AES Galois Counter Mode for the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol
	Author(s)	: K. Igoe, J. Solinas
	Filename	: draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-6-30
	
Secure Shell (SSH) [RFC4251] is a secure remote-login protocol.  SSH
   provides for algorithms that provide authentication , key agreement. 
   confidentiality and data integrity services.  This purpose of this
   document is to show how the AES Galois/Counter Mode can be used to
   provide both confidentiality and data integrity. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt