Subject: I-D Action:draft-liebsch-netlmm-transient-bce-pmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transient Binding for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Liebsch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-netlmm-transient-bce-pmipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-06-18

This document specifies a mechanism which enhances Proxy Mobile IPv6
protocol signaling to support the creation of a transient binding
cache entry which is used for inter-MAG handover optimization.  This
mechanism is applicable to the mobile node's inter-MAG handover while
using a single interface or different interfaces.  The handover
problem space using the Proxy Mobile IPv6 base protocol is analyzed
and the use of transient binding cache entries at a mobility anchor
is described.  The specified extension to the Proxy Mobile IPv6
protocol ensures optimized forwarding of downlink as well as uplink
packets between mobile nodes and the network infrastructure and
avoids superfluous packet forwarding delay or even packet loss.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netlmm-transient-bce-pmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt