Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santesson-digestbind-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Channel binding for HTTP Digest Authentication
	Author(s)	: S. Santesson
	Filename	: draft-santesson-digestbind-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2008-6-19
	
This document specifies a method implemented by Microsoft to add
   channel binding capabilities to the http digest protocol defined in
   RFC 2617 [2617]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-digestbind-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt