Subject: I-D Action:draft-newton-mpls-te-dynamic-overbooking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Diffserv-TE Implementation Model to dynamically change booking factors during failure events
	Author(s)       : J. Newton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-newton-mpls-te-dynamic-overbooking-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-06-27

This document discusses the requirements for and describes an
implementation model of Diffserv-TE that allows the booking factors
applied to network resources to be dynamically changed during network
failure events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-mpls-te-dynamic-overbooking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt