Subject: I-D Action:draft-kukec-csi-hash-threat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SeND Hash Threat Analysis
	Author(s)       : A. Kukec, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kukec-csi-hash-threat-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-06-04

This document analysis the use of hashes in SeND, possible threats
and the impact of recent attacks on hash functions used by SeND.
Current SeND specification [rfc3971] uses SHA-1 [sha-1] hash
algorithm and PKIX certificates [rfc3280] and does not provide
support for the hash algorithm agility.  Based on previous analysis,
this document suggests multiple hash support that should be included
in the SeND update specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kukec-csi-hash-threat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt