Subject: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-atomtriples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AtomTriples: Embedding RDF Statements in Atom
	Author(s)       : M. Nottingham, D. Beckett
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-atomtriples-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-06-30

This specification describes AtomTriples, a set of Atom extension
elements for embedding RDF statements in Atom documents (both element
and feed), and declaring how they can be derived from existing
content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-atomtriples-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt