Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-grewal-ipsec-traffic-visibility-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: XESP for Traffic Visibility
	Author(s)	: K. Grewal
	Filename	: draft-grewal-ipsec-traffic-visibility-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-6-23
	
This document describes an ESP encapsulation for IPsec, allowing
   intermediate devices to ascertain if ESP-NULL is being employed and
   hence inspect the IPsec packets for network monitoring and access
   control functions.  Currently in the IPsec standard, there is no way
   to differentiate between ESP encryption and ESP NULL encryption by
   simply examining a packet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grewal-ipsec-traffic-visibility-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt