Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for correlation of multiple SIP sessions for user to user communications.
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, S. Loreto
	Filename        : draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-06-16

This document shows the need and list the requirements to logically
correlate an existing SIP dialog, or even multi SIP transactions sent
outside of a dialog, with a new SIP dialog.  This mechanism can be
used to implement applications using multiple SIP sessions but also
in peer-to-peer call control environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt