Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams
	Author(s)	: S. Futemma
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-20.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2008-6-30
	
This memo describes an RTP payload format for the ISO/IEC
   International Standard 15444-1 | ITU-T Rec. T.800, otherwise better
   known as: JPEG 2000.  JPEG 2000 features are considered in the design
   of this payload format.  JPEG 2000 is a truly scalable compression
   technology allowing applications to encode once and decode many
   different ways.  JPEG 2000 video stream is formed by extending from a
   single image to a series of JPEG 2000 images.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt