Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Alarms in SYSLOG
	Author(s)       : S. Chisholm, R. Gerhards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-06-19

This document describes how to send alarm information in syslog.  It
includes the mapping of ITU perceived severities onto syslog message
fields.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt