Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-traffic-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF version 3
	Author(s)       : K. Ishiguro, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-traffic-12.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-06-07

This document describes extensions to OSPFv3 to support intra-area
Traffic Engineering (TE).  This document extends OSPFv2 TE to handle
IPv6 networks.  A new TLV and several new sub-TLVs are defined to
support IPv6 networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-traffic-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt