Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Sharing Transaction Fraud Data
	Author(s)	: D. M'Raihi
	Filename	: draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-06.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-6-3
	
This document describes a document-format for exchanging 
       transaction fraud (Thraud) reporting data. It extends the 
       Incident Handling Working Group (INCH WG) Incident Object 
       Description Exchange Format (IODEF) incident reporting document 
       format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt