Subject: I-D Action:draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Memorandum for multi-domain Public Key Infrastructure Interoperability
	Author(s)       : M. Shimaoka, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-13.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2008-06-04

The objective of this document is to establish a terminology
framework and to suggest the operational requirements of Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI) domain for interoperability of multi-domain
Public Key Infrastructure, where each PKI domain is operated under a
distinct policy.  This document describes the relationships between
Certification Authorities (CAs), provides the definition and
requirements for PKI domains, and discusses typical models of multi-
domain PKI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt