Subject: I-D Action:draft-monrad-sipping-3gpp-urn-namespace-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 01:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
	Author(s)       : A. Monrad, S. Loreto
	Filename        : draft-monrad-sipping-3gpp-urn-namespace-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-06-06

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the 3rd Generation
Partnership Project (3GPP). 3GPP defines and manages resources that
utilize this URN name model.  Management activities for these and
other resource types are provided by the 3GPP Support Team.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-monrad-sipping-3gpp-urn-namespace-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt