Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-urien-hip-tag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: HIP support for RFID
	Author(s)	: P. Urien
	Filename	: draft-urien-hip-tag-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-6-18
	
This document describes an architecture based on the Host Identity 
   Protocol (HIP), for active tags, i.e. RFIDs that include tamper 
   resistant computing resources, as specified for example in the ISO 
   14443 or 15693 standards. HIP-Tags never expose their identity in 
   clear text, but hide this value (typically an EPC-Code) by a 
   particular equation (f) that can be only solved by a dedicated 
   entity, referred as the portal. HIP exchanges occurred between HIP-
   Tags and portals; they are shuttled by IP packets, through the 
   Internet cloud.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-hip-tag-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt