Subject: I-D Action:draft-bulut-ospf-trusted-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trusted plane for routing equipment embedding a tamper-resistant device
	Author(s)       : E. Bulut, E. Onfroy
	Filename        : draft-bulut-ospf-trusted-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-06-25

Due to their critical role in a network, the protection of routing
equipements is crucial, particularly against subversion attacks.  For
this purpose, we integrate a trusted plane in the network equipments
related to the routing protocols (e.g.  OSPF, BGP, RIP).  This
trusted plane is realized by a trusted element embedded or connected
to the network equipment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bulut-ospf-trusted-plane-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt