Subject: I-D Action:draft-eriksson-mext-mipv6-routing-rules-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Flow Routing over Multiple Care-of Addresses
	Author(s)       : M. Eriksson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-eriksson-mext-mipv6-routing-rules-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-06-19

This document specifies a mechanism to selectively route IP flows to
and from Mobile IPv6 Mobile Nodes and NEMO Mobile Routers which have
registered multiple care-of addresses.  It explains how to apply the
generic flow distribution language defined in a companion draft to
Mobile IPv6, defines a transport mechanism to transmit the rules
between Mobile IPv6 nodes, and describes how the rules are sent and
handled upon reception.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eriksson-mext-mipv6-routing-rules-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt