Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-held-grip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Providing Satellite Navigation Assistance Data using HELD
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-held-grip-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2008-06-15

This document describes a method for providing Global Navigation
Satellite System (GNSS) assistance data using the HTTP-Enabled
Location Delivery (HELD) protocol.  An assistance data request is
included with the HELD location request and the Location Information
Server (LIS) provides assistance data along with location
information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-held-grip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt