Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-upstream-label-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Upstream Label Assignment and Context-Specific Label Space
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-upstream-label-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-06-05

RFC 3031 limits the MPLS architecture to downstream-assigned MPLS
labels.  This document introduces the notion of upstream-assigned
MPLS labels. It describes the procedures for upstream MPLS label
assignment and introduces the concept of a "Context-Specific Label
Space".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-upstream-label-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt