Subject: I-D Action:draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Fujisaki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-06-03

This document describes a new DHCPv6 option for distributing address
selection policy information defined in RFC3484 to a client.  With
this option, site administrators can distribute address selection
policy to control the node's address selection behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt