Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wilde-sms-uri-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: URI Scheme for GSM Short Message Service
	Author(s)	: E. Wilde, A. Vaha-Sipila
	Filename	: draft-wilde-sms-uri-15.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-6-11
	
This memo specifies the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme
   "sms" for specifying one or more recipients for an SMS message.  SMS
   messages are two-way paging messages that can be sent from and
   received by a mobile phone or a suitably equipped networked device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-sms-uri-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt