Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-uncertainty-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representation of Uncertainty and Confidence in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-uncertainty-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2008-06-04

The key concepts of uncertainty and confidence as they pertain to
location information are defined.  A form for the representation of
confidence in Presence Information Data Format - Location Object
(PIDF-LO) is described, optionally including the form of the
uncertainty.  Suggested methods for the manipulation of location
estimates that include uncertainty information are outlined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-uncertainty-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt