Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Discovering the Local Location Information Server (LIS)
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-06-12

A method is described for the discovery of a Location Information
Server.  The method consists of attempting to use a Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol (DHCP) option, followed by a URI-enabled NAPTR
(U-NAPTR).  DHCP options are defined for both IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP.
This document also defines a U-NAPTR Application Service for a LIS,
with a specific Application Protocol for the HTTP Enabled Location
Delivery (HELD) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt