Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) for spatial and multicast
	Author(s)       : E. Stephan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-07.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2008-06-26

The IETF IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) working group has standardized
metrics for measuring end-to-end performance between two points.
This memo defines two new categories of metrics that extend the
coverage to multiple measurement points.  It defines spatial metrics
for measuring the performance of segments of a source to destination
path, and metrics for measuring the performance between a source and
many destinations in multiparty communications (e.g., a multicast
tree).Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt