Subject: I-D Action:draft-dupont-mipv6-rrcookie-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Care-of Address Test for MIPv6 using a State Cookie
	Author(s)       : F. Dupont, J. Combes
	Filename        : draft-dupont-mipv6-rrcookie-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-06-02

This document defines a procedure which performs a "care-of address
test" using a state cookie for routing optimization in Mobile IPv6
not protected by the routing routability procedure, i.e., protected
by some alternative mechanisms like pre-shared secret or pre-
established IPsec security associations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-mipv6-rrcookie-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt