Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol (iMIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-05.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-6-9
	
This document, iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol
   (iMIP), specifies a binding from the iCalendar Transport-independent
   Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to Internet email-based transports.
Calendaring entries defined by the iCalendar Object Model (iCAL) are
   composed using constructs from RFC 2822, RFC 2045, RFC 2046,
   RFC 2047 and RFC 2049.

   This document is a product of Calendaring and Scheduling Standards
   Simplification (calsify) working group. More information about the
   IETF CALSIFY working group activities can be found on the IETF web
   site at <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsify-charter.html>.

   The issue tracker for the Calsify WG is located at:
    <http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify>

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt