Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 00:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Object-based pNFS Operations
	Author(s)       : B. Halevy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2008-06-19

This Internet-Draft provides a description of the object-based pNFS
extension for NFSv4.  This is a companion to the main pnfs
specification in the NFSv4 Minor Version 1 Internet Draft, which is
currently draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-23.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt