Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2008-06-16

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) defined in
this document provides the mechanisms to create, change and delete
objects related to centralized conferences, including participants,
their media and their roles.  The protocol relies on web services as
its infrastructure, but can control conferences that use any
signaling protocol to invite users.  CCMP is based on the Simple
Object Access Protocol (SOAP), with the data necessary for the
interactions specified via Web Services Description Language (WSDL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt