Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast tunneling optimization for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-06-20

This document provides the solution to optimize the multicast
tunneling in mobile IPv4.  This solution will not break the basic bi-
directional tunneling multicast solution of MIPv4.  A new multicast
foreign agent works as a proxy node for multiple mobile nodes within
one limit scope.  Single tunnel is set up between one home agent and
one mobile foreign agent for single multicast stream.  A new
notification message is created for the communication between home
agent and multicast foreign agent.  There is no modification on
mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt