Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-ethernet-iana-considerations-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IANA Considerations and IETF Protocol Usage for IEEE 802 Parameters
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-ethernet-iana-considerations-07.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2008-6-16
	
Some IETF protocols make use of Ethernet frame formats and IEEE 802
   parameters.  This document discusses some use of such parameters in
   IETF protocols and specifies IANA considerations for allocation of
   code points under the IANA OUI (Organizationally Unique Identifier).

ier).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-ethernet-iana-considerations-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt