Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Service Provider Requirements for Ethernet control with GMPLS
	Author(s)	: W. Imajuku, Y. Sone, M. Suzuki, K. Matsuda, N. Bitar
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-6-11
	
 Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) is applicable to
   Ethernet switches supporting Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic 
   Engineering (PBB-TE) networks. The GMPLS controlled Ethernet label
   switch network not only automates creation of Ethernet Label Switched
   Paths(Eth-LSPs), it also provides sophisticated Eth-LSP recovery
   Mechanisms such as protection and restoration of an Eth-LSP. This
   document describes the requirements for the set of solutions of GMPLS
   controlled Ethernet label switch networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt