Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The SIEVE mail filtering language - extension for accessing mailbox metadata
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-04.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-6-21
	
This memo defines an extension to the SIEVE mail filtering language
   (RFC 3028) for accessing mailbox and server annotations (variables).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt