Subject: I-D Action:draft-shen-udp-traceroute-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : UDP Traceroute Message Extension
	Author(s)       : N. Shen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shen-udp-traceroute-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-06-07

This document specifies an extension to UDP traceroute messages that
allows the UDP traceroute probe packets to be authenticated by the
intermediate nodes and the destination node.  This extension can also
include requests for node specific information that the sender is
interested to receive from one or more nodes via the traceroute
replies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-udp-traceroute-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt