Subject: I-D Action:draft-raszuk-idr-flow-spec-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dissemination of flow specification rules implementation report
	Author(s)       : R. Raszuk, et al.
	Filename        : draft-raszuk-idr-flow-spec-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-06-21

This document provides an implementation report for Dissemination of
flow specification rules as defined in draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-01
The editor did not verify the accuracy of the information provided by
respondents or by any alternative means.  The respondents are experts
with the implementations they reported on, and their responses are
considered authoritative for the implementations for which their
responses represent.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raszuk-idr-flow-spec-impl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt