Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Unicast Address Assignment Considerations
	Author(s)       : G. Van de Velde, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-08.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2008-06-04

One fundamental aspect of any IP communications infrastructure is its
addressing plan.  With its new address architecture and allocation
policies, the introduction of IPv6 into a network means that network
designers and operators need to reconsider their existing approaches
to network addressing.  Lack of guidelines on handling this aspect of
network design could slow down the deployment and integration of
IPv6.  This document aims to provide the information and
recommendations relevant to planning the addressing aspects of IPv6
deployments.  The document also provides IPv6 addressing case studies
for both an enterprise and an ISP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt