Subject: I-D Action:draft-gmassey-avt-rtp-aptx-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : "RTP Payload Format for apt-X"
	Author(s)       : G. Massey
	Filename        : draft-gmassey-avt-rtp-aptx-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-06-24

This document describes an RTP payload format for transporting apt-X
encoded audio.  It details the RTP encapsulation mechanism for
standard, enhanced apt-X and apt-X Live data.  Also included within
this memo are media type registrations, and the details necessary for
the use of apt-X, enhanced apt-X and apt-X Live with the Session
Description Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gmassey-avt-rtp-aptx-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt