Subject: I-D Action:draft-abiri-cpfp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Certified Pan Formation Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Biri
	Filename        : draft-abiri-cpfp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-06-30

This draft introduces the Certified PN Formation Protocol (CPFP)
based on the personal public key infrastructure (personal PKI)
concept.  CPFP employs Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) techniques
by using ECDH, ECDSA and STS protocols and provides feasible
solutions for key revocation and transitive imprinting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abiri-cpfp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt