Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-adams-tsvwg-flow-signalling-codepoint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Progress and future development of Flow State Aware standards, and a proposal for alerting nodes or end-systems on data related to a flow
	Author(s)	: J. Adams, J. Joung
	Filename	: draft-adams-tsvwg-flow-signalling-codepoint-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-6-24
	
This document describes the work in progress on Flow State Aware 
standards activity in the ITU and proposes a new type of control packet 
to be identified that can alert downstream or upstream nodes on data 
related to an individual flow.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adams-tsvwg-flow-signalling-codepoint-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt