Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Counter Modes with Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and Authentication Header (AH) to Protect Group Traffic
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew, B. Weis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-06-09

Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) counter modes use a counter, which
is typically assumed to be incremented by a single sender.  This memo
describes the use of AES counter modes when applied to the
Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and Authentication Header (AH)
in multiple-sender group applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt