Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The DHCPv4 Relay Agent Identifier Suboption
	Author(s)       : M. Stapp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-06-16

This memo defines a new Relay Agent Identifier suboption for the
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol's (DHCP) Relay Agent Information
option.  The suboption carries a unique identifier configured or
generated at the relay agent.  The suboption allows a DHCP relay
agent to include the unique identifier in the DHCP messages it sends.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt