Subject: I-D Action:draft-ellermann-idnabis-test-tlds-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reserved Top Level DNS Names
	Author(s)       : F. Ellermann, D. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-ellermann-idnabis-test-tlds-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-06-20

To reduce the likelihood of conflict and confusion, a few top level
domain names are reserved for use in private testing, as examples in
documentation, and the like.  In addition, a few second level domain
names reserved for use as examples are documented.  This memo
replaces RFC 2606.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-idnabis-test-tlds-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt