Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Management Event Management Information Base (MIB) for PacketCable- and IPCablecom-Compliant Devices
	Author(s)       : S. Channabasappa, I. Property
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-13.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2008-06-24

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  
In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects for Simple 
Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based management of events that 
can be generated by PacketCable- and IPCablecom-compliant Multimedia 
Terminal Adapter devices. 

 

De Ketelaere/Nechamkin/Channabasappa Expires - December 2008  [page 1] 

PacketCable/IPCablecom Event management MTA MIB

  June 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt