Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 03:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Basic Level of Interoperability for SIP Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Call Completion for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : D. Worley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-06-20

The features "call completion on busy subscriber" and "call
completion on no reply" allow the calling party of a failed call to
be notified when the called party becomes available to receive a
call.  This document describes an architecture for implementing these
features in the Session Initiation Protocol: "Call completion"
implementations at the caller's and callee's endpoints cooperate to
place the caller's request for call completion into a queue at the
callee's endpoint, and, when a caller's request is ready to be
serviced, re-attempt the original, failed call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt