Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-bfibecms-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Using the Boneh-Franklin and Boneh-Boyen identity-based Encryption Algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
	Author(s)	: L. Martin, M. Schertler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-bfibecms-09.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-6-23
	
This document describes the conventions for using the Boneh-
        Franklin (BF) and Boneh-Boyen (BB1) identity-based 
        encryption algorithms in the Cryptographic Message Syntax 
        (CMS) to encrypt content-encryption keys. Object identifiers 
        and the convention for encoding a recipient's identity are 
        also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-bfibecms-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt