Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nourse-scep-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Cisco Systems' Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol
	Author(s)	: X. Liu
	Filename	: draft-nourse-scep-17.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2008-6-26
	
This document specifies the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol, a
   PKI communication protocol which leverages existing technology by
   using PKCS#7 and PKCS#10.  SCEP is the evolution of the enrollment
   protocol developed by Verisign, Inc. for Cisco Systems, Inc. It now
   enjoys wide support in both client and CA implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nourse-scep-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt