Subject: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-g719-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload format for G.719
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, I. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-g719-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-06-16

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of the
G.719 full-band codec encoded audio signals into the Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP).  The payload format supports transmission
of multiple channels, multiple frames per payload, and interleaving.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-g719-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt