Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO
	Author(s)       : R. Droms, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-06-17

One aspect of network mobility support is the assignment of a prefix
or prefixes to a Mobile Router (MR) for use on the links in the
Mobile Network.  DHCPv6 prefix delegation can be used for this
configuration task.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt