Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ISP Shared Address after IPv4 Address Exhaustion
	Author(s)	: S. Miyakawa, A. Nakagawa, J. Yamaguchi, H. Ashida
	Filename	: draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-6-9
	
This document defines IPv4 "ISP Shared Address" to be jointly used
   among Internet Service Providers.  This space is intended to enable
 Internet Service Providers' continuous IPv4 based operation even
   after the IPv4 address exhaustion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt