Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Authorization for Network Access Server (NAS) Management
	Author(s)       : D. Nelson, G. Weber
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-06-12

This document describes Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service
(RADIUS) attributes for the authorization and service provisioning of
Network Access Servers (NASes).  Both local and remote management are
supported, with granular access rights and management privileges.
Specific provisions are made for remote management via framed
management protocols, and for specification of a protected transport
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt