Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-ipsec-gre-key-ts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GRE key as the traffic selector for IPsec tunnel
	Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-deng-ipsec-gre-key-ts-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-06-13

This document describes the IPsec Tunnel based on GRE key as the
traffic selector.  When GRE key is used in IP packet transmission
scenario of the wireless communication.  Several enterprise need
different security policy when transmit the packet through some
unguaranteeded Internet cloudy.  This document propose to adopt GRE
key as the IPsec traffic selector.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-ipsec-gre-key-ts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt