Subject: I-D Action:draft-shafranovich-feedback-report-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extensible Format for Email Feedback Reports
	Author(s)       : Y. Shafranovich, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shafranovich-feedback-report-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-06-16

This document defines an extensible format and MIME type that may be
used by network operators to report feedback about received email to
other parties.  This format is intended as a machine readable
replacement for various existing report formats currently used in
Internet email.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shafranovich-feedback-report-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt