Subject: I-D Action:draft-renker-dccp-tfrc-rtt-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sender RTT Estimate Option for DCCP
	Author(s)       : G. Renker
	Filename        : draft-renker-dccp-tfrc-rtt-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-06-18

This document describes an optional extension for DCCP congestion-
control CCIDs that are based on TCP-Friendly Rate Control (TFRC).

The extension improves the accuracy of parameter estimation at the
TFRC receiver, by periodically communicating the (more precise) RTT
estimate available at the sender.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-renker-dccp-tfrc-rtt-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt