Subject: I-D Action:draft-vinokour-dhcp-reconfigure-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP Reconfigure Extension Option
	Author(s)       : V. Vinokour, et al.
	Filename        : draft-vinokour-dhcp-reconfigure-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-06-06

The current use of DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
Reconfigure extension is limited by a requirement that FORCERENEW
message is authenticated.  This document defines a mechanism allowing
the use of FORCERENEW without DHCP authentication.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vinokour-dhcp-reconfigure-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt