Subject: I-D Action:draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Multiplexing for SVC Video
	Author(s)       : M. Hannuksela, Y. Wang
	Filename        : draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-06-04

This memo describes a method for decoding order recovery of the 
Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units carried in multiple session-
multiplexed RTP sessions for Scalable Video Coding (SVC), which is 
defined in Annex G of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264 video codec that 
is technically identical to Amendment 3 of ISO/IEC International 
Standard 14496-10.  The method applies when non-interleaved 
transmission of NAL units using the Single NAL Unit packetization 
mode or the Non-Interleaved packetization mode defined in RFC 3984 is 
in use. 

Table of Contents 

Status of this Memo...............................................1 
Copyright Notice..................................................1 
Abstract..........................................................2

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt