Subject: I-D Action:draft-miniero-mediactrl-escs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : A. Amirante, et al.
	Filename        : draft-miniero-mediactrl-escs-02.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2008-06-27

This document provides with a list of more or less detailed Media
Control Channel Framework [I-D.ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework]
call flows.  It aims at being a simple guide throughout the use of
the interface between Application Servers and MEDIACTRL-based Media
Servers, as well as a hopefully helpful base reference documentation
for both implementors and protocol researchers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miniero-mediactrl-escs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt