Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for Inter-Layer MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, J. Le Roux, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-6-30
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides path computation 
    functions in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol Label 
    Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. 
     
    MPLS and GMPLS networks may be constructed from layered service 
    networks. It is advantageous for overall network efficiency to 
    provide end-to-end traffic engineering across multiple network 
    layers through a process called inter-layer traffic engineering. 
    PCE is a candidate solution for such requirements. 
     
    The PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a 
    communication protocol between Path Computation Clients (PCCs) and 
    PCEs. This document presents PCEP extensions for inter-layer 
    traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt