Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Label Distribution Protocol Extensions for Point-to-Multipoint and Multipoint-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)	: I. Minei
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-05.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2008-6-30
	
This document describes extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) for the setup of point to multi-point (P2MP) and multipoint-to-
   multipoint (MP2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) networks.  LDP constructs the P2MP or MP2MP
   LSPs without interacting with or relying upon any other multicast
   tree construction protocol.  Protocol elements and procedures for
   this solution are described for building such LSPs in a receiver-
   initiated manner.  There can be various applications for P2MP/MP2MP
   LSPs, for example IP multicast or support for multicast in BGP/MPLS
   L3VPNs.  Specification of how such applications can use a LDP
   signaled P2MP/MP2MP LSP is outside the scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt