Subject: I-D Action:draft-bocci-pwe3-ge-ach-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Generic Associated Channel
	Author(s)       : M. Bocci, D. Ward
	Filename        : draft-bocci-pwe3-ge-ach-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-06-20

This draft describes a generic associated channel header (GE-ACH) 
that provides a control channel associated with an MPLS LSP, 
pseudowire or MPLS section. The VCCV ACH defined for PWs in RFC 5085 
is generalized to allow a larger set of control channel and OAM 
functions to be used to meet the requirements of packet transport and 
other applications of MPLS.

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bocci-pwe3-ge-ach-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt