Subject: I-D Action:draft-rja-ilnp-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional DNS Resource Records
	Author(s)       : R. Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-rja-ilnp-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-06-11

This note describes four additional optional Resource
Records for use with the Domain Name System (DNS).  At
present these optional resource records are subject of
experimentation in certain IP networks.  Limited deployment
is anticipated in the near future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-dns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt