Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SDP: Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Handley
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2008-6-9
	
This memo defines the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  SDP is
   intended for describing multimedia sessions for the purposes of
   session announcement, session invitation, and other forms of
   multimedia session initiation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt