Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-06-24

The Proxy Mobile IPv6 base specification defined in [1] allows the
mobile node's IPv4 and IPv6 traffic between the local mobility anchor
and the mobile access gateway to be tunneled using IPv6, IPv4 or
IPv4-UDP encapsulation headers.  These encapsulation modes do not
offer semantics for the tunnel end-points to expose a service
identifier that can be used to identify traffic for a certain
classification, such as for supporting mobile nodes that are using
overlapping private IPv4 addressing.  The extensions defined in this
document allow the mobile access gateway and the local mobility
anchor to negotiate GRE encapsulation mode and along with the GRE
symmetric key or asymmetric keys for marking the flows, so that
differential processing can be applied by the tunnel peers over those
flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt