Subject: I-D Action:draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-06-22

This document defines a profile for the structure of repositories
that contain X.509 / PKIX Resource Certificates, Certificate
Revocation Lists and signed objects.  This profile contains the
proposed object naming scheme, the contents of repository publication
points, the contents of publication point manifests and a possible
internal structure of a Repository Cache that is intended to
facilitate synchronization across a distributed collection of
repositories and facilitate certificate path construction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt