Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ma-mobility-support-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobility Support in IPv4/v
	Author(s)	: Z. Ma, Q. Tan, Z. Xiang
	Filename	: draft-ma-mobility-support-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2008-6-30
	
This document specifies a protocol named Mobile IPv4/v6, which allows 
   mobile nodes to remain reachable while moving in IPv4/v6 mixed 
   networks. A translation gateway called Mobile IPv4/v6 Translation 
   Gateway (MIPv4/v6-TG) is introduced in this protocol. MIPv4/v6-TG is 
   based on NAT-PT gateway and equipped with a newly introduced 
   application level gateway called MIP-ALG. MIPv4/v6-TG is located 
   between IPv4 network and IPv6 network. On IPv4 network side, 
   MIPv4/v6-TG acts as a Mobile IPv4 entity and interacts with other 
   Mobile IPv4 entities under Mobile IPv4, while on IPv6 network side, 
   it acts as a Mobile IPv6 entity and interacts with other Mobile IPv6 
   entities under Mobile IPv6. In MIPv4/v6-TG, Mobile IPv4 entities and 
   Mobile IPv6 entities are translated with each other. In order to 
   maintain each of Mobile IP sessions that pass through MIPv4/v6-TG, a 
   data structure called Mobile IP Table is introduced.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-mobility-support-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt