Subject: I-D Action:draft-miyakawa-1plus64s-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 1 + /64s as IPv6 Standard Access Model
	Author(s)       : S. Miyakawa, Y. Shirasaki
	Filename        : draft-miyakawa-1plus64s-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-06-30

This document proposes the "standard" address assignment scheme for
IPv6 access network which uses RA or DHCPv6 to assign an global IPv6
address to the WAN interface of the CPE and DHCPv6 PD on the upstream
link of CPE to delegate one or more /64 prefixes to the CPE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miyakawa-1plus64s-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt