Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Threats Introduced by RSerPool and Requirements for Security in Response to Threats
	Author(s)       : M. Stillman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-14.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-06-24

RSerPool is an architecture and set of protocols for the management
and access to server pools supporting highly reliable applications
and for client access mechanisms to a server pool.  This Internet
draft describes security threats to the RSerPool architecture and
presents requirements for security to thwart these threats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt