Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirement for Multicast MPLS/BGP VPN Partitioning
	Author(s)	: M. Napierala
	Filename	: draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-6-24
	
This document describes a requirement for Multicast IP VPN solutions 
   to allow the same multicast stream to flow simultaneously on 
   multiple inter-PE paths without duplicates being sent to receivers. 
   It is intended that existing and new solutions to MPLS/BGP Multicast 
   IP VPN's will support this requirement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mnapierala-mvpn-part-reqt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt