Subject: I-D Action:draft-eardley-pcn-marking-behaviour-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Marking behaviour of PCN-nodes
	Author(s)       : P. Eardley
	Filename        : draft-eardley-pcn-marking-behaviour-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-06-26

This document standardises the two marking behaviours of PCN-nodes:
threshold marking and excess traffic marking.  Threshold marking
marks all PCN-packets if the PCN traffic rate is greater than a first
configured rate.  Excess traffic marking marks a proportion of PCN-
packets, such that the amount marked equals the traffic rate in
excess of a second configured rate.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eardley-pcn-marking-behaviour-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt