Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-netlmm-itho-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Inter-Technology Handover Issue
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-netlmm-itho-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-06-03

Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a mobile node agnostic mobility
management protocol, that is, a mobile node does not take part in any
mobility signaling.  In inter-technology handovers, mobile node input
is required in moving IP sessions from one interface to the other.
This document discusses the impact of the mobile node involvement
during inter-technology handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-netlmm-itho-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt