Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-route-filter-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Outbound Route Filtering Capability for BGP-4
	Author(s)	: E. Chen, Y. Rekhter
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-route-filter-17.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-6-23
	
This document defines a BGP-based mechanism that allows a BGP speaker
   to send to its BGP peer a set of Outbound Route Filters (ORFs) that
   the peer would use to constrain/filter its outbound routing updates
   to the speaker.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-route-filter-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt