Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernstein-pce-wson-evaluation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance Evaluation of PCE Architectures for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein
	Filename        : draft-bernstein-pce-wson-evaluation-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-06-30

In this note a number of PCE architectural and computational options 
are evaluated against a medium sized wavelength switched optical 
network. The key performance measures of overall and backward 
blocking are reported under different dynamic traffic scenarios. The 
corresponding reduction in connection blocking probabilities and 
computational advantages enabled by these architectural alternatives 
strongly warrant their inclusion in continuing PCE WSON work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-pce-wson-evaluation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt