Subject: I-D Action:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experience of implementing NETCONF over SOAP
	Author(s)       : I. Tomoyuki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-06-09

This document describes how the authors developed a SOAP (Simple
Object Access Protocol)-based NETCONF client and server.  When SOAP
is used as a transport protocol for NETCONF, various kinds of
development tools are available.  By making full use of these tools,
developers can significantly reduce their workload.  The authors
developed an NMS (Network Management System) and network equipment
that can deal with NETCONF messages sent over SOAP.  This document
aims to provide NETCONF development guidelines gained from the
experience of implementing a SOAP-based NETCONF client and server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt