Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for SVC Video
	Author(s)       : S. Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-12.txt
	Pages           : 85
	Date            : 2008-06-30

This memo describes an RTP payload format for Scalable Video Coding 
(SVC) as defined in_Annex G of ITU-T Recommendation H.264, which is 
technically identical to Amendment 3 of ISO/IEC International 
Standard 14496-10.  The RTP payload format allows for packetization 
of one or more H.264 Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units in each 
RTP packet payload, supporting both single-session as well as multi-
session streams.  For single-session streams the packetization modes 
of RFC 3984 are used, whereas for multi-session streams four 
different packetization modes are defined in this memo.  The payload 
format is backwards compatible to RFC 3984, and has wide 
applicability in conversational applications such as 
videoconferencing, Internet video streaming, and high bit-rate 
entertainment-quality video, among others.  

Table of Contents 

Status of this Memo ............................................ 1 
Copyright Notice ............................................... 1 
Abstract ....................................................... 2

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt