Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multiple Attachments for EDI-INT
	Author(s)	: K. Meadors
	Filename	: draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-06.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-6-16
	
The EDIINT AS1, AS2 and AS3 message were designed specifically for 
   the transport of EDI documents. Since multiple interchanges could be 
   placed within a single EDI document, there was not a need for sending  multiple EDI documents in a single message. As adoption of EDI-INT 
   grew, other uses developed aside from single EDI document transport. 
   Some transactions required multiple attachments to be interpreted 
   together and stored in a single message. This informational draft 
   describes how multiple documents, including non-EDI payloads, can be 
   attached and transmitted in a single EDI-INT transport message. The 
   attachments are stored within the MIME Multipart/Related structure. A 
   minimal list of content-types to be supported as attachments is 
   provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt