Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rdem-mukul-jaitly-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Random Data Encryption Mechanism (RDEM)
	Author(s)	: M. Jaitly
	Filename	: draft-rdem-mukul-jaitly-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-6-1
	
 This document describe an data encryption specification which is
    based on random bytes selection of data and random key generation.
    This encryption process accepts variable input and the key size is
    dependent on the input data. This encryption process does not
    depend upon any 128 or 256 fixed block encryption. The mechanism
    for encryption is simpler to implement, but gives key complexity
    of more than 256 bit encryption.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rdem-mukul-jaitly-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt