Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multiple Interfaced Mobile Nodes in NetLMM
	Author(s)	: M. Jeyatharan
	Filename	: draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-02.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2008-6-26
	
The specific mechanism described in the current PMIPv6 draft to
   support multihoming is such that a unique prefix is given to each
   interface of a Mobile Node (multiple unique prefixes per MN) that is
   attached to the PMIPv6 domain.  However, multihoming can also be
   provided using same unique prefix for all interfaces of MN (single
   unique prefix per MN).  This memo explores and highlights some issues
   associated with multihoming support in PMIPv6: using single unique prefix per MN method or unique prefix per each interface of MN
   method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeyatharan-netlmm-multi-interface-ps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt