Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPFv3 Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery
	Author(s)       : L. Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-06-11

This document defines an Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) version 3
based Layer-1 Virtual Private Network (L1VPN) auto-discovery
mechanism.  This document parallels the existing OSPF version 2 L1VPN
auto-discovery mechanism.  The notable functional difference is the
support of IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt