Subject: I-D Action:draft-haddad-alien-privacy-terminology-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Privacy Aspects Terminology
	Author(s)       : W. Haddad, E. Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-haddad-alien-privacy-terminology-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-06-25

This memo introduces terminology for the main privacy aspects.  The
prime goal is to avoid situations where different interpretations of
the same key privacy aspects result in different requirements when
designing specific solutions, thus leading to an unnecessary
confusion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-alien-privacy-terminology-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt