Subject: I-D Action:draft-cha-ipv6-ra-mo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Clarifying Handling of M & O Flags of IPv6 Router Advertisement
	Author(s)       : H. Cha, B. Volz
	Filename        : draft-cha-ipv6-ra-mo-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-06-08

This document clarifies how clients are supposed to use the RA M & O
flags.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cha-ipv6-ra-mo-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt