Subject: I-D Action:draft-blau-simple-msrp-acm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Alternative Connection Model for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : S. Blau, C. Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-blau-simple-msrp-acm-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-06-25

This document defines an alternative connection model for MSRP UAs.
The model differs from the standard MSRP model, as defined in RFC4975
and RFC4976, in that it uses SDP in a more conventional way when it
comes to conveying endpoint address information, and also uses
mainstream mechanisms for NAT traversal instead of using MSRP relays.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blau-simple-msrp-acm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt