Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-cmac-flush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Customer MAC Address Flushing Mechanisms for Provider Backbone Bridging over VPLS
	Author(s)	: A. Sajassi, S. Salam, L. Fang, N. Bitar, D. Mohan
	Filename	: draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-cmac-flush-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
 The scalability of H-VPLS (either with MPLS or Ethernet access 
   network) can be improved by incorporating Provider Backbone Bridge 
    (PBB) functionality in VPLS access. 
    
   PBB introduces the notion of Backbone MAC (B-MAC) addresses vs. 
   Customer MAC (C-MAC) addresses, thereby leading to the requirement 
   for having MAC address flushing mechanisms for each. 
    
   This document discusses a C-MAC address flushing notification 
   mechanism to be used in VPLS networks that employ PBB technology. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-cmac-flush-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt