Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daniel-lowpan-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: 6lowpan Management Information  Base
	Author(s)	: K. Kim
	Filename	: draft-daniel-lowpan-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB), the lowpan MIB for use with network management protocols.  In
   particular it defines objects for managing functions related to a
   6lowpan entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-lowpan-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt