Subject: I-D Action:draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Meta-Architecture : A Common Means to Accommodate Heterogeneous Network Architectures
	Author(s)       : M. Shin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The today's Internet architecture is under serious reconsideration
and people started thinking about alternatives.  Redefining Internet
architecture requires many challenged works and a lot of new
heterogeneous architectures suited to the future of the Internet
would be considered.  It is necessary to support a variety of the new
different architectures to accommodate the heterogeneity of Future
Internet.  So, a common means should be provided to accommodate the
new heterogeneous architectures.  This document presents Meta-
Architecture to accommodate heterogeneous and diverse multiple
network architecture and user services, for example, heterogeneous
wireless, mobile, sensor, vehicular and/or ad-hoc architectures and
services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt