Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement and Requirement of Simple IP Multi-homing of the Host
	Author(s)       : M. Hui, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document discusses current problems with simple IP multi-homing.
In order to have deep understanding of the issue, the document also
analyzes related works in IETF.  In the end gives the requirements of
the simple IP multi-homing in concern of technical implements.
Simple IP multi-homing focuses on simultaneous multiple IP
connections of the host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt