Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-sip-dns-sd-uri-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP URI Service Discovery using DNS-SD
	Author(s)       : J. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lee-sip-dns-sd-uri-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-12

This document describes how to use the DNS-based Service Discovery
(DNS-SD), better known as Apple Bonjour, for advertising Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) URIs in local area networks.  Using this
mechanism, a SIP user agent (UA) can communicate with another UA even
when no SIP registrar is available, as in a wireless ad-hoc network
for example.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-sip-dns-sd-uri-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt