Subject: I-D Action:draft-dickson-add-paths-ordered-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhanced BGP Capabilities for Exchanging Second-Best Paths
	Author(s)       : B. Dickson
	Filename        : draft-dickson-add-paths-ordered-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This Internet Draft describes an enhanced format for encoding prefix
information, to permit multiple copies of a prefix with different
paths to be announced and withdrawn.

Prefix instances using the new format include both unique
identifiers, and ordinals to control path selection.

Withdrawal of prefixes requires a slight modification to disambiguate
prefix instances.Author's Note

This Internet Draft is intended to result in this draft or a related
draft(s) being placed on the Standards Track for idr.

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [4].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dickson-add-paths-ordered-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt