Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-6lowpan-nd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Neighbor Discovery and Autoconfiguration for Route-Over 6LoWPAN Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Hui
	Filename        : draft-hui-6lowpan-nd-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-07-28

This document specifies a simple version of IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
for route-over 6LoWPAN networks. 6LoWPAN ND allows nodes to discover
routers, discover network configuration parameters, and IPv6 prefixes
for use with stateless address autoconfiguration and context-based
6LoWPAN compression for IPv6 headers.  This document also specifies
autoconfiguration mechanism for use in 6LoWPAN networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-6lowpan-nd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt