Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Identfiers Option for DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-01

This document describes a new option for DHCPv6 [RFC3315] that
provides a mechanism for specifying a list of service identifer which
this connection support or don't support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt