Subject: I-D Action:draft-menth-pcn-e2e-encoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-to-end Extension for PCN Encoding
	Author(s)       : M. Menth, et al.
	Filename        : draft-menth-pcn-e2e-encoding-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document proposes an encoding of PCN marks based on the ECN
field of the Voice-Admit DSCP.  It has global meaning and ECN
semantics are not applied to that field.  The PCN codepoints are the
same as those for packet-specific dual marking (PSDM) within a single
PCN domain, but the general concept can also be applied to other
encodings requiring only a single PCN-enabled DSCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-menth-pcn-e2e-encoding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt