Subject: I-D Action:draft-bauer-mext-aero-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ATN Topology Considerations for Aeronautical NEMO RO
	Author(s)       : C. Bauer, S. Ayaz
	Filename        : draft-bauer-mext-aero-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-07-04

The intention of this draft is to provide an overview of the topology
of the Aeronautical Telecommunications Network to help with the
analysis of the possible options of NEMO RO within this context.  The
intention is to allow taking the existing NEMO RO solution space
analysis document and cross-check it with the aeronautical
environment presented within this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bauer-mext-aero-topology-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt