Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast tunneling optimization for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : P. Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document provides the solution to optimize the multicast
tunneling in mobile IPv6.  This solution will not break the basic bi-
directional tunneling multicast solution of MIPv6.  A new Mobile
Multicast Agent works as a proxy node for multiple mobile nodes
within one limit scope.  Single tunnel is set up between one Home
Agent and one Mobile Multicast Agent for single multicast stream.  A
new notification message is created for the communication between
home agent and mobile multicast agent.  There is no modification on
mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt