Subject: I-D Action:draft-menth-pcn-marking-converter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Marking Converter for Excess-Marked Traffic
	Author(s)       : M. Menth, F. Lehrieder
	Filename        : draft-menth-pcn-marking-converter-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document proposes an algorithm that converts packet markings of
a stream that was excess-marked based on a lower-rate into packet
markings that correspond to a stream that was excess-marked based on
a higher-rate.  It may be applied in the PCN context to convert
marked admissible-rate-overload into marked supportable-rate-
overload.  This allows to perform marked flow termination when
packets are excess-marked based on the admissible rate only.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-menth-pcn-marking-converter-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt