Subject: I-D Action:draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : D. York, T. Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-11

This document describes 'P-Charge-Info', a private Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) header (P-header) used to convey billing information
about the party to be charged.  This P-Header is currently in
production usage by a number of equipment vendors and carriers and
this document is submitted to request the registration of this header
with IANA as required by section 4.2 of RFC 3427.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt