Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best Current Practice for IP-based In-Vehicle Emergency Calls
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-15

This document describes how to use a subset of the IETF-based
emergency call framework for accomplishing emergency calling support
in vehicles.  Simplifications are possible due to the nature of the
functionality that is going to be provided in vehicles with the usage
of GPS.  Additionally, further profiling needs to be done regarding
the encoding of location information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt