Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-blb-mpls-tp-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Framework for MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Bocci, M. Lasserre, D. Beller, I. Busi, S. Bryant
	Filename	: draft-blb-mpls-tp-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
There is a requirement to use MPLS to provide a network layer to 
   support packet transport services. It is desirable that the operation 
   and maintenance of such an MPLS based packet transport network follow 
   operational models typical in optical transport networks, while 
   providing additional OAM, survivability and other maintenance 
   functions not currently supported by MPLS. This draft presents a 
   framework for an architectural and functional profile of MPLS in 
   order to support packet transport services. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blb-mpls-tp-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt