Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaippallimalil-v6ops-ipv6-bbnet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 in Broadband Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Kaippallimalil, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-kaippallimalil-v6ops-ipv6-bbnet-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-07-03

This document describes IPv6 link models and their applicability in a
fixed broadband network architecture.  This document also specifies
the addressing and operation of IPv6 in broadband networks.  The
scope of this specification is limited to the operation of IPv6 in a
broadband architecture.  This includes the IPv6 link model, address
configuration, router and neighbor discovery in broadband
architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaippallimalil-v6ops-ipv6-bbnet-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt