Subject: I-D Action:draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : A. Akhter, R. Asati
	Filename        : draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The purpose of this draft is to describe a methodology specific to 
the benchmarking of MPLS forwarding devices. The scope of this 
benchmarking will be limited to various types of packet-forwarding 
and delay measurements. It builds upon the tenets set forth in 

 RFC2544 [RFC2544], RFC1242 [RFC1242] and other IETF Benchmarking 
Methodology Working Group (BMWG) efforts.  This document seeks to 
extend these efforts to the MPLS paradigm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akhter-bmwg-mpls-meth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt