Subject: I-D Action:draft-tclarke-aeb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Extension Bundle (AEB)
	Author(s)       : T. Clarke
	Filename        : draft-tclarke-aeb-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-31

This memo presents a file format for describing an application
extension bundle.  An application extension bundle, otherwise know as
an add-on, extension, plug-in, suite, or package, is an encapsalation
of all the data needed to add functionality to a plug-in based
application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tclarke-aeb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt