Subject: I-D Action:draft-singh-simple-membership-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Membership Event Package
	Author(s)       : V. Singh, et al.
	Filename        : draft-singh-simple-membership-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines a new event membership package that allows to
track changes in membership in groups.  Groups can represent entities
contained within a physical space, such as a room or vehicle, or a
logical group of entities, such as a call center team.  Each member
of a group can support a different set of event packages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-simple-membership-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt