Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-alto-tracerout-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2P Traffic Localization by Traceroute and 2-Means Classification
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhang, L. Wen
	Filename        : draft-zhang-alto-tracerout-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-14

Most P2P system performance suffers from the mismatch between the 
randomly constructed overlays topology and the underlying physical 
network topology, causing a large burden in the ISP and a long RTT 
time. This document describes how DHT overlay peers can interact with 
the routers by traceroute to get the path information, and execute 2-
Means Classification, thereafter peers leverage the DHT itself to 

 build efficient "closer" cluster. This scheme only requires the 
infrastructure to enable traceroute queries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-alto-tracerout-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt