Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-faster-restart-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Faster Restart for TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC)
	Author(s)       : E. Kohler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-faster-restart-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-07-14

TCP-Friendly Rate Control (TFRC) is a congestion control mechanism
for unicast flows operating in a best-effort Internet environment.
This document introduces Faster Restart, an optional mechanism for
safely improving the behavior of interactive flows that use TFRC.
Faster Restart is proposed for use with TFRC and with TFRC-SP, the
Small Packet variant of TFRC.  We present Faster Restart in general
terms as a congestion control mechanism, and further discuss Faster
Restart for Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Congestion
Control IDs 3 and 4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-faster-restart-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt