Subject: I-D Action:draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mapping and interworking of Diversion information Between Diversion and History-Info Headers in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Mohali
	Filename        : draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-11

Both History-Info and Diversion headers are able to transport
diverting information in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling.
This document proposes a way to map call forwarding information
contained in a Diversion header into a History-Info header and vice
versa.  In addition, an interworking policy is proposed to manage the
headers coexistence.
Prior to existence of [RFC4244] describing the History-Info header,
there was a draft introducing a header named Diversion for the
transport of diversion information.
Since the Diversion header is used in many existing networks
implementations and it is not standardized for transport of diversion
information, a mapping with the standardized History-Info header is
needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt