Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-rfc2026-practice-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC 2026 in practice
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-rfc2026-practice-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-02

This document discusses how RFC 2026, the current description of the
IETF standards process, operates in practice.  Its main purpose is to
document, for information only, how actual practice interprets the
formal rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-rfc2026-practice-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt