Subject: I-D Action:draft-salowey-dhc-eapkey-3118-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using EAP keying material to derive keys for DHCP Authentication
	Author(s)       : J. Salowey, R. Pruss
	Filename        : draft-salowey-dhc-eapkey-3118-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This memo describes a mechanism to use keying material derived from
the extensible authentication protocol (EAP) to derive cryptographic
keys for authentication of the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
(DHCP).  Keys are derived from the EAP extended master session key
(EMSK) and are used in a new DHCP authentication option based on the
DHCP delayed authentication option defined in RFC 3118.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-dhc-eapkey-3118-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt