Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DKIM Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP)
	Author(s)       : A. Local-part, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-02

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) defines a domain-level
authentication framework for email to permit verification of the
source and contents of messages.  This document specifies an adjunct
mechanism to aid in assessing messages that do not contain a DKIM
signature for the domain used in the author's address.  It defines a
record that can advertise whether they sign their outgoing mail, and
how other hosts can access those records.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt