Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Kerberos Naming Constraints
	Author(s)       : L. Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-27

This document defines new naming constraints for well-known Kerberos
principal name and well-known Kerberos realm names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt