Subject: I-D Action:draft-oulai-netlmm-mip-interaction-v4support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 support in PMIP-MIP interaction
	Author(s)       : D. Oulai, S. Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-oulai-netlmm-mip-interaction-v4support-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-07

PMIPv6 and MIPv6 are respectively the leading protocols for network
based and client based mobility.  As backward compatibility is an
important feature, IPv4 support for PMIPv6 and MIPv6 becomes
mandatory.  This document highlights some scenarios for PMIPv6-MIPv6
interaction with IPv4 support as well as some proposed solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oulai-netlmm-mip-interaction-v4support-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt