Subject: I-D Action:draft-nishitani-cgn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrier Grade Network Address Translator (NAT) Behavioral Requirements for Unicast UDP, TCP and ICMP
	Author(s)       : T. Nishitani, S. Miyakawa
	Filename        : draft-nishitani-cgn-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-02

This document defines basic terminology for describing different
types of carrier-grade Network Address Translation (NAT) behavior
when handling Unicast UDP, TCP and ICMP.  Developing carrier-grade
NATs that meet this set of requirements increase transparency of data
between carrier networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nishitani-cgn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt