Subject: I-D Action:draft-glenn-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 00:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : G. Mansfield, et al.
	Filename        : draft-glenn-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB, for use with network management protocols
in the Internet community.  In particular, the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB
will be used to monitor and control the mobile access gateway node
and the local mobility anchor functions of a Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6)
entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glenn-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt