Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-mpls-tp-jwt-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JWT Report on MPLS Architectural Considerations for a Transport Profile
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, L. Andersson
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-tp-jwt-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This RFC archives the report of the IETF - ITU-T Joint Working Team
(JWT) on the application of MPLS to Transport Networks.  The JWT
recommended of Option 1: The IETF and the ITU-T jointly agree to work
together and bring transport requirements into the IETF and extend
IETF MPLS forwarding, OAM, survivability, network management and
control plane protocols to meet those requirements through the IETF
Standards Process.  There are two versions of this RFC.  An ASCII
version that contains a summary of the slides and a PDF version that
contains the summary and a copy of the slides.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-mpls-tp-jwt-report-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt