Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-file-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An IPFIX-Based File Format
	Author(s)       : B. Trammell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-file-02.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes a file format for the storage of flow data
based upon the IPFIX Message format.  It proposes a set of
requirements for flat-file, binary flow data file formats, then
applies the IPFIX message format to these requirements to build a new
file format.  This IPFIX-based file format is designed to facilitate
interoperability and reusability among a wide variety of flow
storage, processing, and analysis tools.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-file-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt