Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martini-pwe3-iccp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol for L2VPN PE Redundancy
	Author(s)	: L. Martini, S. Salam, A. Sajassi, S. Matsushima, T. Nadeau
	Filename	: draft-martini-pwe3-iccp-00.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2008-6-27
	
 This document specifies an inter-chassis communication protocol
   (ICCP) that enables PE redundancy for Virtual Private Wire Service
   (VPWS) and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) applications. The
   protocol runs within a set of two or more PEs, forming a redundancy
   group, for the purpose of synchronizing data amongst the systems. It
   accommodates multi-chassis attachment circuit as well as pseudowire
   redundancy mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-iccp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt