Subject: I-D Action:draft-haddad-mipshop-tunneling-optimization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Tunneling Optimization in a Mobile Environment
	Author(s)       : W. Haddad, et al.
	Filename        : draft-haddad-mipshop-tunneling-optimization-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This memo introduces a simple tunneling optimization mechanism, which
removes the need for inserting an additional header in the IP packet.
The main goals are to minimize the packet size, provide a simpler
protocol design and a better efficiency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mipshop-tunneling-optimization-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt