Subject: I-D Action:draft-saucez-alto-generalized-alto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Why should the Traffic Optimization not be restricted to the Application-Layer?
	Author(s)       : D. Saucez, D. Papadimitriou
	Filename        : draft-saucez-alto-generalized-alto-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) problem is being
discussed within the IETF and more globally by the research community
and some enterprises.  In this memo, we argue that it is important to
conceive general-purpose mechanisms to solve this problem.  By
general-purpose we say not only application independent but also
layer independent mechanism.  The generality can be obtained because
the underlying problem is the same regardless the application or the
layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saucez-alto-generalized-alto-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt