Subject: I-D Action:draft-arkko-p2pi-incentives-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Incentives and Deployment Considerations for P2PI Solutions
	Author(s)       : J. Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-p2pi-incentives-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-29

Several papers in the May 2008 P2PI workshop have argued that there
is a need to build new protocol mechanisms to accommodate peer-to-
peer traffic in networks in the most efficient way and with minimal
impact to other traffic.  This paper presents an analysis of such
solutions from the point of view of the incentives of the different
parties involved in peer-to-peer traffic.  The paper concludes that
it is essential to understand the incentives in order to have a
deployable solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-p2pi-incentives-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt