Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hardie-p2psip-p2p-pointers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Pointers for Peer-to-Peer Overlay Networks, Nodes, or Resources
	Author(s)	: T. Hardie
	Filename	: draft-hardie-p2psip-p2p-pointers-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-7-3
	
Discovering overlay networks and the resources found within in them
   presents a number of bootstrapping problems.  While those hard
   problems are under discussion, this draft proposes a small set of
   mechanisms which are intended to be generically useful for
   providing pointers to peer-to-peer overlay networks in web pages,
   email messages, and other textual media.  While the mechanisms
   described below each meet similar needs, they are not mutually
   exclusive; it is expected that each will find some useful
   deployment during the early days of peer-to-peer overlay
   deployment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-p2psip-p2p-pointers-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt