Subject: I-D Action:draft-bi-savi-csa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A CGA based Source Address Authorization and Authentication (CSA) Mechanism for First IPv6 Layer-3 Hop
	Author(s)       : J. Bi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bi-savi-csa-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-27

This document describes a method to authorize and authenticate the
address of a node in an IPv6 network.  Except for "Host Change", this
method satisfies all the requirements in the Charter of SAVI.  The
modification on a host can be regarded as the extension of SEND and
IPSec.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-savi-csa-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt