Subject: I-D Action:draft-drage-sip-essential-correction-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Process for Handling Essential Corrections to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : K. Drage
	Filename        : draft-drage-sip-essential-correction-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-02

The Session Initial Protocol (SIP) defined in RFC 3261 and a large
number of extensions forms a considerable body of work, which through
sheer size has a number of errors that require correction.  This
document explains the process for managing essential corrections to
SIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-sip-essential-correction-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt