Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rpsec-bgp-session-sec-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Protocol Security Requirements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Session Security Requirements
	Author(s)       : M. Behringer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rpsec-bgp-session-sec-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-10

The document "BGP security requirements" (draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec)
specifies general security requirements for BGP.  However, specific
security requirements for single BGP sessions, i.e., the connection
between two BGP peers, are only touched on briefly in the section
"transport layer protection".  This document expands on this
particular aspect of BGP security, defining the security requirements
between two BGP peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rpsec-bgp-session-sec-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt