Subject: I-D Action:draft-ancp-mc-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
	Author(s)       : P. Champagne, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ancp-mc-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-03

This draft is aimed at describing the ANCP protocol extensions
required to support the NAS initiated ANCP Multicast Control use case
described in ANCP framework draft.  It proposes the definition of new
ANCP message types, along with well known TLVs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ancp-mc-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt