Subject: I-D Action:draft-pashalidis-sip-saml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP SAML Profile and Binding
	Author(s)       : A. Pashalidis, J. Girao
	Filename        : draft-pashalidis-sip-saml-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document specifies the SIP/SAML profile and binding, i.e. a
protocol for the use of Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
assertions for the purposes of authentication and the exchange of
attributes in a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pashalidis-sip-saml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt