Subject: I-D Action:draft-park-netlmm-pmipv6-roaming-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Roaming Mechanism between PMIPv6 Domains
	Author(s)       : J. Na, et al.
	Filename        : draft-park-netlmm-pmipv6-roaming-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-10

Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is designed to provide mobility service to
mobile nodes in the network domain which does not require the mobile
nodes to be involved in IP mobility management.  In other words, the
PMIPv6 can transparently support roaming within a PMIPv6 domain, i.e.
intra-domain roaming, to mobile nodes.  However, if the mobile nodes
move to other PMIPv6 domains, the nodes should have additional
protocols for the inter-domain roaming although the domains also
provide the transparent mobility.  Hence, an inter-domain roaming
solution would be needed for providing transparent mobility to mobile
nodes that only move around among PMIPv6 domains.  This document
specifies the inter-domain roaming controlled by the networks
adopting the PMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-netlmm-pmipv6-roaming-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt