Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gray-mpls-tp-nm-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS TP Network Management Requirements
	Author(s)	: K. Lam, E. Gray, S. Mansfield
	Filename	: draft-gray-mpls-tp-nm-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-7-3
	
This document specifies the network management requirements for 
        supporting the Transport Profile for Multi-Protocol Label 
        Switching (MPLS-TP). 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gray-mpls-tp-nm-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt