Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-encattr-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transmitting Confidential Data in RADIUS
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zorn-radius-encattr-11.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines a set of Type-Length-Value (TLV) tuples which,
when encapsulated in RADIUS Extended Attributes, are designed to
allow the secure transmission of sensitive or confidential data
(including encryption keys) between RADIUS clients and servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt