Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pre-Congestion Notification Architecture
	Author(s)       : P. Eardley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2008-07-14

The purpose of this document is to describe a general architecture
for flow admission and termination based on pre-congestion
information in order to protect the quality of service of established
inelastic flows within a single DiffServ domain.Status

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt