Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-licanhuang-p2psip-subsetresourcelocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Location and Discovery of Subsets of Resources
	Author(s)	: L. Huang
	Filename	: draft-licanhuang-p2psip-subsetresourcelocation-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-7-27
	
This file is a proposal for location and discovery of filter
   resources selected by search-conditions. The peers,which  are
   virtually grouped, construct n-tuple overlay virtual hierarchical
   tree overlay network. With cached addresses of peers, the overload of
   traffic in tree structure can be avoided. The resources are
   classified into hierarchical domains, and registered into the peers
   which are located in the same domain virtual groups as the
   resources'.  This proposal supports flexible queries by a SQL-like
   query statement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-licanhuang-p2psip-subsetresourcelocation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt