Subject: I-D Action:draft-dondeti-dime-erp-diameter-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Support for EAP Re-authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : L. Dondeti
	Filename        : draft-dondeti-dime-erp-diameter-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-14

An EAP extension, called "EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)", has
been specified that supports an EAP method-independent protocol for
efficient re-authentication between the peer and the server through
an authenticator.  This document specifies Diameter support for ERP.
The Diameter EAP application is re-used for encapsulating the newly
defined EAP Initiate and EAP Finish messages specified in the ERP
specification.  AVPs for request and delivery of Domain Specific Root
Keys from the AAA/EAP server to the ER server are also specified.
Additionally, this document also specifies Diameter processing rules
relevant to ERP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dondeti-dime-erp-diameter-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt