Subject: I-D Action:draft-niccolini-sipping-siphandover-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for vertical handover of multimedia sessions using SIP
	Author(s)       : S. Niccolini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-niccolini-sipping-siphandover-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-08

A vertical handover occurs in heterogeneous networks when a session
media is moved among different access network technologies within the
same device.  This document analyses the issue of handling the
vertical handover using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niccolini-sipping-siphandover-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt