Subject: I-D Action:draft-haddad-cgaext-symbiotic-sendproxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On Secure Neighbor Discovery Proxying Using 'Symbiotic' Relationship
	Author(s)       : W. Haddad, M. Naslund
	Filename        : draft-haddad-cgaext-symbiotic-sendproxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This document introduces a simple mechanism which enables a host
using IPv6 cryptographically generated address to delegate the task
of secure neighbor discovery proxying to another node by means of
establishing a "symbiotic" relationship with that node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-cgaext-symbiotic-sendproxy-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt