Subject: I-D Action:draft-varjonen-hip-cert-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Certificates
	Author(s)       : T. Heer, S. Varjonen
	Filename        : draft-varjonen-hip-cert-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document specifies a certificate parameter called CERT for the
Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The CERT parameter is a container for
Simple Public Key Infrastructure (SPKI) and X.509.v3 certificates.
It is used for carrying these certificates in HIP control messages.
Additionally, this document specifies the representations of Host
Identity Tags in SPKI and X.509.v3 certificates.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varjonen-hip-cert-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt