Subject: I-D Action:draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Location Information
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document specifies a SIP event package allowing allowing a
location receiptient to subscribe for location information when
provided a location URI using the sip, sips, or pres URI schemes.
The notification that results from the subscription is either the
location of the Target or an error.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt