Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire
	Author(s)	: F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-02.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This document presents a set of requirements for providing an 
   unidirectional Point-to-Multipoint PWE3 (Pseudowire Emulation Edge to 
   Edge) emulation. The requirements identified in this document are 
   related to architecture, signaling and maintenance aspects of a 
   Point-to-Multipoint PW operation. They are proposed as guidelines for 
   the standardization of such mechanisms. Among other potential 
   applications Point-to-Multipoint PWs SHOULD be used to optimize the 
   support of multicast services as defined in the Layer 2 Virtual 
   Private Network working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt