Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Border Router Discovery Protocol (BRDP) based Address Autoconfiguration
	Author(s)	: T. Boot, A. Holtzer
	Filename	: draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-7-18
	
 Mobile Ad hoc Networks may be attached to a fixed infrastructure
   network, like the Internet.  This document specifies a mechanism for
   Border Router discovery and utilization in such a subordinate,
   possibly multi-homed, MANET.  It provides facilities for choosing the
   best Border Router and configuring IP addresses needed for
   communication between MANET nodes and nodes in the fixed
   infrastructure via the selected Border Router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt