Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-haley-mext-generic-signaling-message-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Generic Signaling Message for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Gundavelli
	Filename	: draft-haley-mext-generic-signaling-message-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
This document specifies a new Mobility Header message type that
   allows Mobile IPv6 entities to send and receive generic signaling
   messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haley-mext-generic-signaling-message-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt