Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ECDHE_PSK Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : M. Badra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-07-28

This document extends RFC 4279, RFC 4492 and RFC 4785, and specifies 
a set of ciphersuites that use a pre-shared key (PSK) to authenticate 
an Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman exchange (ECDH).  These ciphersuites 
provide Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt