Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Clearance and CA Clearance Constraints Certificate Extensions
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, S. Chokhani
	Filename	: draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This document defines the syntax and semantics for the Clearance and 
   the Certification Authority (CA) Clearance Constraints X.509 
   certificate extensions.  The Clearance certificate extension is used 
   to indicate the clearance held by the subject.  The CA Clearance 
   Constraints certificate extension values in a Trust Anchor (TA) and 

   the CAs in a certification path constrain the effective Clearance of 
   the subject of the last certificate in the certification path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt