Subject: I-D Action:draft-miniero-bfcp-control-package-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) Control Package for the Media Control Channel Framework
	Author(s)       : L. Miniero, et al.
	Filename        : draft-miniero-bfcp-control-package-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-08

This document defines a Media Control Channel Framework Package for
BFCP-based conference moderation.  The control of Media Servers and
their related resources in decomposed network architectures plays an
important role in various Next Generation Networks.  This Control
Package aims at adding BFCP functionality to conferences using the
Media Control Channel Framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miniero-bfcp-control-package-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt