Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsou-dime-base-routing-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Routing Extensions
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tsou-dime-base-routing-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-07-29

This document describes two(2) extensions to the current diameter
routing scheme.  The first extension describes an explicit routing
mechanism that MAY be employed by Diameter nodes to allow specific
stateful Diameter proxies to remain in the path of all messages
exchanges constituting a Diameter session.  The second extension
describes a realm based redirection scheme as an alternative to host
based redirection described in [RFC3588].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-dime-base-routing-ext-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt