Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement and Requirement: Mobile Multicast
	Author(s)       : H. Deng, P. Yang
	Filename        : draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This document discusses the problem and requirement of multicast
solution in the mobile networks.  One current issue in mobile
multicast solution has been raised and requirements of mobile IPTV on
multicast mobility will also be summarized especially for some
mechanisms such as the tunneling, service capability and security
discussion which is basis of supporting the mobile IPTV applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt