Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : UA-Driven Privacy Mechanism for SIP
	Author(s)       : M. Munakata, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines a best current practice for a user agent to
generate an anonymous SIP message by utilizing mechanisms such as
GRUU and TURN without the need for a privacy service defined in RFC
3323.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt