Subject: I-D Action:draft-mohan-l2vpn-vpls-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS OAM
	Author(s)       : D. Mohan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mohan-l2vpn-vpls-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-12

This document provides a comprehensive end-to-end solution for VPLS
Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM). This solution is
based on the L2VPN OAM framework [L2VPN-OAM-REQ-FRMK] and specifies
how to meet the requirements set therein.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohan-l2vpn-vpls-oam-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt