Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Document Format for Requesting Consent
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-08-01

This document defines an Extensible Markup Language (XML) format for
a permission document used to request consent.  A permission document
written in this format is used by a relay to request a specific
recipient permission to perform a particular routing translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt