Subject: I-D Action:draft-touch-intarea-tunnels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunnels in the Internet Architecture
	Author(s)       : J. Touch, M. Townsley
	Filename        : draft-touch-intarea-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document discusses the role of tunnels in the Internet 
architecture. It explains their relationship to existing protocol 
layers, and the challenges in supporting tunneling.  

 Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-intarea-tunnels-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt