Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip6-rfc4285bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication Protocol for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Patel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip6-rfc4285bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-07-14

IPsec is specified as the means of securing signaling messages
between the Mobile Node and Home Agent for Mobile IPv6.  Mobile IPv6
signalling messages that are secured include the Binding Updates and
Acknowledgement messages used for managing the bindings between a
Mobile Node and its Home Agent.  This document proposes an alternate
method for securing Mobile IPv6 signaling messages between a Mobile
Nodes and Home Agents.  The alternate method defined here consists of
a Mobile IPv6 specific authentication option that can be added to
Mobile IPv6 signalling messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-rfc4285bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt