Subject: I-D Action:draft-drage-rai-sip-header-process-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suggested process changes for handling new SIP headers and SIP responses
	Author(s)       : K. Drage
	Filename        : draft-drage-rai-sip-header-process-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-07

RFC 3427 currently defines the process for defining and registering
new SIP header fields.  This document proposes that prefixs to header
field names should be discontinued, and that an additional category
of experimental header field should be created.  This document also
relaxes the requirement that response codes are defined by standards
track RFCs, also allowing them to be defined by experimental RFCs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-rai-sip-header-process-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt