Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martini-pwe3-802.1ah-pw-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: 802.1ah Ethernet Pseudowire
	Author(s)	: L. Martini, A. Sajassi
	Filename	: draft-martini-pwe3-802.1ah-pw-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-7-25
	
An Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) is used to carry Ethernet/802.1ah frames
   over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to offer
   "emulated" Ethernet services over existing MPLS networks. This
   document specifies the encapsulation of 802.1ah Ethernet Frames within a pseudo wire. It also specifies the procedures for using a PW
   to provide a "point-to-point Ethernet" service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-802.1ah-pw-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt