Subject: I-D Action:draft-morton-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Independent Session Control Feature for TWAMP
	Author(s)       : A. Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The IETF is completing its work on TWAMP - the Two-Way Active
Measurement Protocol.  This memo describes a proposed feature for
TWAMP, intended for discussion in the IP Performance Metrics WG.  The
feature gives the sender the ability to start and stop one or more
test sessions using the Session Identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt