Subject: I-D Action:draft-winterbottom-geopriv-deref-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An HTTPS Location Dereferencing Protocol Using HELD
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-geopriv-deref-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-07-05

This document describes how to use the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
(HTTP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS) as a dereferencing
protocol to resolve a reference into a Presence Information Data
Format Location Object (PIDF-LO).  The document assumes that a
Location Recipient possesses a secure HELD URI that can be used in
conjunction with the HELD protocol to request the location of the
Target.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-deref-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt