Subject: I-D Action:draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for CableLabs
	Author(s)       : E. Cardona, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by Cable Television
Laboratories Inc. (CableLabs).  CableLabs publishes specifications
that define unique and persistent resources that make use of the
cablelabs URN namespace.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt