Subject: I-D Action:draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authorization for NSIS Signaling Layer Protocols
	Author(s)       : J. Manner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-07-02

Signaling layer protocols in the NSIS working group may rely on GIST
to handle authorization.  Still, the signaling layer protocol itself
may require separate authorization to be performed when a node
receives a request for a certain kind of service or resources.  This
draft presents a generic model and object formats for session
authorization within the NSIS Signaling Layer Protocols.  The goal of
session authorization is to allow the exchange of information between
network elements in order to authorize the use of resources for a
service and to coordinate actions between the signaling and transport
planes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt