Subject: I-D Action:draft-han-netlmm-fast-pmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Fast Handover Scheme in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Y. Han, B. Park
	Filename        : draft-han-netlmm-fast-pmipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-04

This memo proposes a scheme that supports a fast handover effectively
in Proxy Mobile IPv6 by optimizing the associated data and signaling
flows during the handover.  New signaling messages, Fast PBU and
Reverse PBU, are defined and utilized to expedite the handover
procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-han-netlmm-fast-pmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt