Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobility Considerations for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)	: G. Mulligan, C. Williams, D. Huo
	Filename	: draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-7-8
	
There has been discussion recently within the 6LoWPAN community
   regarding mobile usage scenarios.  Mobility considerations and
   analysis is required to ensure proper performance for the mobile
   usage cases.  Also, mobility in 6LoWPAN sensor networks may present
   unique challenges to the 6LoWPAN architecture.  Hence it is best to
   have mobility as a consideration upfront rather than an after thought
   in the development of 6LoWPAN milestones.  This document provides a
   mobility perspective to the 6LoWPAN sensor network architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt