Subject: I-D Action:draft-chakrabarti-6lowpan-ipv6-nd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LowPan Neighbor Discovery Extensions
	Author(s)       : S. Chakrabarti, E. Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-chakrabarti-6lowpan-ipv6-nd-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-07-14

IETF 6LowPan working group defines IPv6 over low-power personal area
network (IEEE 802.15.4).  IEEE 802.15.4 link layer does not have
multicast support, although it supports broadcast.  Due to the nature
of LowPan network or sensor networks, broadcast messages should be
minimized.  This document suggests some optimizations to IPv6
Neighbor Discovery related multicast messages in order to reduce
signaling in the low-cost low-powered network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-6lowpan-ipv6-nd-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt