Subject: I-D Action:draft-burness-locid-evaluate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Locater ID proposal evaluation
	Author(s)       : A. Burness, et al.
	Filename        : draft-burness-locid-evaluate-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-07-14

There are many proposals for improving the Inter-domain routing
system, most of which involve a form of locater-identity split.
There needs to be a means to reason about the strengths of the
different proposals against the design criteria, and without
requiring large scale implementations.  This document aims to start
this process by drawing parallels with existing systems.  It
identifies a number of questions that need to be more fully thought
about whilst we press ahead with system development.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burness-locid-evaluate-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt