Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daniel-6lowpan-commissioning-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Commissioning in 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)	: K. Kim, C. Lim, S. Yoo, S. Park, G. Mulligan
	Filename	: draft-daniel-6lowpan-commissioning-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-7-17
	
The commisioning process defines the startup procedure executed by
   any 6LoWPAN device.  This document defines the startup procedure that
   should be followed by a 6LoWPAN device in any open or secured
   network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-6lowpan-commissioning-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt