Subject: I-D Action:draft-sparks-sip-steps-to-draft-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Moving the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Towards Draft Standard
	Author(s)       : R. Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-sip-steps-to-draft-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-07-02

This document is intended to stimulate discussion and progress
towards advancing SIP to Draft Standard.  It points to some of the
issues the working group will need to work through and proposes an
approach for creating an interoperability statement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-steps-to-draft-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt