Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PB-TNC: A Posture Broker Protocol (PB) Compatible with TNC
	Author(s)       : R. Sahita, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-01.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document specifies PB-TNC, a Posture Broker Protocol identical 
to the Trusted Computing Group's IF-TNCCS 2.0 protocol.  The document 
then evaluates PB-TNC against the requirements defined in the NEA 
Requirements specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt