Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jiang-sendcgaext-cga-config-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for configuring Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA) and overview on RA and DHCPv6-based approaches
	Author(s)	: S. Jiang
	Filename	: draft-jiang-sendcgaext-cga-config-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-7-11
	
This document analyzes the requirements for the configuration 
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses and Multi-key CGAs. The 
   applicability of Router Advertisement and DHCPv6 for this 
   configuration is also discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-sendcgaext-cga-config-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt