Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Packet Sampling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection
	Author(s)	: T. Zseby
	Filename	: draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-11.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2008-7-10
	
This document describes Sampling and Filtering techniques for IP 
 packet selection. It provides a categorization of schemes and 
 defines what parameters are needed to describe the most common 
 selection schemes. Furthermore it shows how techniques can be 
 combined to build more elaborate packet Selectors. The document 
 provides the basis for the definition of information models for 
 configuring selection techniques in Metering Processes and for 
 reporting the technique in use to a Collector.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt