Subject: I-D Action:draft-york-sipping-spit-similarity-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Usage Scenarios Similar to SPIT
	Author(s)       : D. York
	Filename        : draft-york-sipping-spit-similarity-scenarios-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document outlines scenarios in which legitimate SIP traffic may
appear similar to traffic associated with voice spam, also known as
"SPIT" or "Spam for Internet Telephony.  This document is created to
provide input into the current discussions about how best to address
the issue of SPIT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-york-sipping-spit-similarity-scenarios-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt