Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement and Brief Survey
	Author(s)	: T. Schmidt, M. Waehlisch
	Filename	: draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This document discusses current mobility extensions to IP layer 
   multicast. It describes problems arising from mobile group 
   communication in general, the case of multicast listener mobility, 
   and for mobile senders using Any Source Multicast and Source Specific 
   Multicast. Characteristic aspects of multicast routing and deployment 
   issues for fixed IPv6 networks are summarized. Specific properties 
   and interplays with the underlying network access are surveyed with 
   respect to the relevant technologies in the wireless domain. It outlines the principal approaches to multicast mobility, together 
   with a comprehensive exploration of the mobile multicast problem and 
   solution space. This document concludes with a conceptual roadmap for 
   initial steps in standardization for use by future mobile multicast 
   protocol designers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt