Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ji-ccamp-wson-msws-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MSWS Method to Support Shared-Mesh Restoration for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks 
	Author(s)	: Y. Ji, H. Wang
	Filename	: draft-ji-ccamp-wson-msws-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-7-29
	
This document proposes a method called Most Sharable Wavelength per 
   Segment (MSWS) to support shared-mesh restoration for wavelength 
   switched optical networks (WSON). The proposed method can perform 
   efficient wavelength sharing in a distributed fashion. It uses the 
   signaling extensions for WSON which is previously proposed in the 
   document "Signaling Extensions for Wavelength Switched Optical 
   Networks" (draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling-01) and no other 
   protocol extensions of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching 
   (GMPLS) routing and signaling are needed. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ji-ccamp-wson-msws-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt