Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-sava-solution-firsthop-eap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Solution For Source Address Validation in Local Subnet Environment
	Author(s)       : J. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-sava-solution-firsthop-eap-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes a solution for preventing source address
spoofing in the local subnet of the Internet.  The main idea of the
solution is to get a dynamic binding between IP address and access
switch port.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-solution-firsthop-eap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt