Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-touch-msword-template-v2.0-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Version 2.0 Microsoft Word Template for Creating Internet Drafts and RFCs
	Author(s)	: J. Touch
	Filename	: draft-touch-msword-template-v2.0-07.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-7-8
	
This document describes the properties and use of a revised Microsoft 
   Word template (.dot) for writing Internet Drafts and RFCs. It updates 
   the initial template described in RFC 3285 to more fully support 
   Word's outline modes and to be easier to use. This template can be 
   direct-printed and direct-viewed, where either is line-for-line 
   identical with RFC Editor-compliant ASCII output. This version is 
   intended as an update to RFC3285. 
 The most recent version of this template and post-processing scripts 
   are available at http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-msword-template-v2.0-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt