Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-sip-info-litmus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Litmus Tests for Usage of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO Method
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-sip-info-litmus-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-14

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Working Group is considering
the standardization of a framework for conveying application data
through the INFO method.  However, the INFO method is just one of
several techniques available in SIP for the transfer of application
data.  Others include through the SIP events framework and through a
media session.  This document provides guidelines and litmus tests
for determining which is the right technique to use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-info-litmus-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt