Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-timezone-element-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension to the Presence Information Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO) for the Timezone of a Presentity
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-timezone-element-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The Presence Information Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO) 
lacks an indication for the timezone offset of a particular 
presentity is in.  This document extends the PIDF-LO for including 
such an XML element.
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-timezone-element-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt