Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for OAM in MPLS Transport Networks 
	Author(s)	: M. Vigoureux, D. Ward, M. Betts, M. Bocci, I. Busi
	Filename	: draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
This document specifies requirements for OAM (Operations and 
   Management) functionality in MPLS networks that are used for packet 
   transport services and network operations. The use of the term MPLS 
   in this document refers to both MPLS PSNs and pseudowire 
   technologies. 

   These requirements are derived from the set of requirements specified 
   by ITU-T and first published in the ITU-T Supplement Y.Sup4 [6]. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt