Subject: I-D Action:draft-woodyatt-ald-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 06:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Listener Discovery (ALD) for IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-woodyatt-ald-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-31

This document specifies the protocol used by IPv6 nodes comprising
stateful packet filters to discover the transport addresses of
listening applications (that is, application endpoints for which
incoming traffic may be administratively prohibited).

Comments are solicited and should be sent to the author and the V6OPS
Residential CPE Design Team mailing list at
<[email-masked]>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-woodyatt-ald-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt