Subject: I-D Action:draft-morton-ippm-twamp-reflect-padding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TWAMP Reflect Padding Feature
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, L. Ciavattone
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-twamp-reflect-padding-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The IETF is completing its work on TWAMP - the Two-Way Active
Measurement Protocol.  This memo describes a proposed feature for
TWAMP, intended for discussion in the IP Performance Metrics WG.  The
feature gives the reflector the ability to return some of the packet
padding bits to the sender.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-twamp-reflect-padding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt