Subject: I-D Action:draft-barre-shim6-impl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Shim6 Implementation Report : LinShim6
	Author(s)       : S. Barre
	Filename        : draft-barre-shim6-impl-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-11

LinShim6 is an implementation of the Shim6 and REAP protocols, on the
Linux platform.  This draft provides a description of the
architecture and describes the current state of our implementation.
The level of support of each protocol feature is detailed.  Protocol
conformance is evaluated against the main drafts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barre-shim6-impl-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt