Subject: I-D Action:draft-iannone-openlisp-implementation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OpenLISP Implementation Report
	Author(s)       : L. Iannone, et al.
	Filename        : draft-iannone-openlisp-implementation-01.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2008-07-16

The RRG is working on the design of an alternate Internet
Architecture in order solve issues of the current architecture
related to scalability, mobility, multi-homing, and inter-domain
routing.  Among the various proposals, LISP (Locator/ID Separation
Protocol) is one of the most advanced.  The present draft describes
the overall architecture of OpenLISP, an open source implementation
of the LISP proposal.  Further, the draft contains some general
remarks concerning the design and the implementation of the LISP
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iannone-openlisp-implementation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt