Subject: I-D Action:draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Teredo Extensions
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document specifies a set of extensions to the Teredo protocol.
These extensions provide additional capabilities to Teredo, including
better security, support for more types of Network Address
Translations (NATs), and support for more efficient communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt