Subject: I-D Action:draft-linsner-geopriv-obo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Location "On Behalf Of" Model is Broken
	Author(s)       : M. Linsner
	Filename        : draft-linsner-geopriv-obo-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2008-07-07

There is proposed solution submitted to the GeoPriv work group that 
outlines the need for a location recipient to obtain the location of a 
target without the target's knowledge.  The scenario is described as 
supporting a legacy device (a device lacking support for location) for 
the purposes of utilizing location when the legacy device summons 
emergency help (by dialing 911/112, etc.).  Below is a discussion of 
the of the general topic of discovering location via 'On Behalf Of' or 
OBO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linsner-geopriv-obo-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt