Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rodrigues-lindqvist-tictoc-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TICTOC Requirement
	Author(s)	: S. Rodrigues, K. Lindqvist
	Filename	: draft-rodrigues-lindqvist-tictoc-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
Distribution of high precision time and frequency over the Internet
   and special purpose IP networks is becoming more and more needed as
   IP networks replace legacy networks and applications and as new
   applications with need for frequency and time are developed on the
   Internet.  The IETF formed the TICTOC workinggroup to address the
   problem and perform an analysis on existing solutions and the needs.
   This document summarises application needs, as described and agreed
   on at an TICTOC interim meeting held in Paris from June 16 to 18,
   2008.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rodrigues-lindqvist-tictoc-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt