Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-ecrit-premature-disconnect-rqmts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for handling abandoned calls and premature disconnects in emergency calls on the Internet
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-premature-disconnect-rqmts-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-07-29

The -phonebcp draft currently requires endpoints to disable sending a
BYE on an emergency call.  Insufficient justification and lack of
attention to the entire problem has caused comment on that section of
the document.  This document attempts to define the problem and the
requirements to controlling disconnect on emergency calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-premature-disconnect-rqmts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt