Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, S. Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-04.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document specifies extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for
adding IPv4 protocol support.  The scope of IPv4 protocol support is
two-fold: 1) For extending IPv4 home address mobility support to the
mobile node. 2) For allowing the mobility entities in the Proxy
Mobile IPv6 domain to exchange signaling messages over an IPv4
transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt