Subject: I-D Action:draft-macdonald-simple-msrp-opaque-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Opaque MSRP Path Uri
	Author(s)       : D. MacDonald, H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-macdonald-simple-msrp-opaque-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The Message Session Relay Protocol(MSRP) does not allow efficient
topology hiding, such that MSRP users can hide the IP Address of
their systems.  This limitation is due to the fact that MSRP Path
headers contain physical IP addresses.  This document describes a
mechanism which adds a level of indirection to allow topology hiding.
It defines the option tag msrp-opaque.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-macdonald-simple-msrp-opaque-path-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt