Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-basic-schemes-revised-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic Forward Error Correction (FEC) Schemes
	Author(s)       : M. Watson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-basic-schemes-revised-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document provides FEC Scheme specifications according to the RMT
FEC Building Block for the Compact No-Code FEC Scheme, the Small
Block, Large Block and Expandable FEC Scheme, the Small Block
Systematic FEC Scheme and the Compact FEC Scheme.  This document
obsoletes RFC3695 and assumes responsibility for the FEC Schemes
defined in RFC3452.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-basic-schemes-revised-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt