Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DHCPv4 bulk lease query
	Author(s)	: D. Rao, B. Joshi, P. Kurapati
	Filename	: draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2008-7-1
	
 The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) has been
   extended with a Leasequery capability that allows a client to request
   information about DHCPv4 bindings.  That mechanism is limited to
   queries for individual bindings.  In some situations individual
   binding queries may not be efficient, or even possible.  This
   document expands on the Leasequery protocol, adding new query types
   and allowing for bulk transfer of DHCPv4 binding data via TCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt