Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-encode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Encoding for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks 
	Author(s)	: Y. Lee, D. Li, W. Imajuku
	Filename	: draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-encode-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-7-3
	
A wavelength switched optical network (WSON) requires that certain 
   key information elements are made available to facilitate path 
   computation and the establishment of label switching paths (LSPs). 
   The information model described in "Routing and Wavelength Assignment 
   Information for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks" shows what 
   information is required at specific points in the WSON. 

   The information may be used in Generalized Multiprotocol Label 
   Switching (GMPLS) signaling protocols, and may be distributed by 
   GMSPL routing protocols. Other distribution mechanisms (for example, 
   XML-based protocols) may also be used. 

   This document provides efficient, protocol-agnostic encodings for the 
   information elements necessary to operate a WSON. It is intended that 
   protocol-specific documents will reference this memo to describe how 
   information is carried for specific uses. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-encode-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt