Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for IP Multicast Session Announcement in the Internet
	Author(s)	: H. Asaeda, V. Roca
	Filename	: draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-7-6
	
The Session Announcement Protocol (SAP) [3] was used to announce
   information for all available multicast sessions to the prospective
   receiver in an experimental network.  It is usefull and easy to use,
   but difficult to control the SAP message transmission in a wide area
   network.  This document describes the several major limitations SAP
   has and the requirement of multicast session announcement in the
   global Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt