Subject: I-D Action:draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Gateway Control Protocol Voiceband Data Package and General Purpose Media Descriptor Parameter Package
	Author(s)       : S. Sharma, et al.
	Filename        : draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-03.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2008-07-03

This document defines Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) packages
that enable a Call Agent to authorize and monitor the transition of a
connection to and from voiceband data (VBD) with or without
redundancy and FEC (forward error correction).  Although the focus is
on VBD, the General-Purpose Media Descriptor Parameter package can be
used to authorize other modes of operation, not relevant to VBD, for
a particular codec.  In addition to the definition of these new
packages, this document describes the use of the Media Format
Parameter package and Fax package with VBD, redundancy and FEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt