Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-sip-tote-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Based Trivial Object Transfer and Exchange (TOTE)
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-sip-tote-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines a simple protocol - Trivial Object Transfer and
Exchange (TOTE) - that provides bidirectional exchange of MIME
objects over a TCP connection.  It is used in conjunction with
protocols based on the offer/answer model, such as the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP).  TOTE can be used for any application
requiring direct agent-to-agent data communication, such as picture
exchange or camera controls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-tote-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt