Subject: I-D Action:draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diagnose P2PSIP Overlay Network Failures
	Author(s)       : S. Yongchao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This document describes a simple and efficient mechanism that can be
used to detect and localize failures in P2PSIP overlay network.  This
document mainly consists of two parts: information carried in a
P2PSIP "Echo request" message and "Echo response" message for the
purpose of fault detection and localization, and mechanisms for
processing those messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt