Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-review-process-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines to authors and reviewers regarding the IETF review process
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-review-process-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This document describes the authors' experiences with the IETF review
process and provides guidelines to draft authors and reviewers on how
to effectively participate in it.  This document does not define the
IETF review process itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-review-process-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt