Subject: I-D Action:draft-yegin-eap-boot-rfc3118-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bootstrapping RFC3118 Delayed DHCP Authentication Using EAP-based Network Access Authentication
	Author(s)       : H. Tschofenig, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yegin-eap-boot-rfc3118-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-07-14

The DHCP authentication extension (RFC 3118) cannot be widely
deployed due to lack of a key agreement protocol.  This document
outlines how EAP-based network access authentication mechanisms can
be used to establish bootstrap keying material that can be used to
subsequently use RFC 3118 security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yegin-eap-boot-rfc3118-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt