Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
	Author(s)	: B. Claise, P. Aitken, A. Johnson, G. Muenz
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-7-1
	
This document specifies an improvement to the use of SCTP 
        as specified in the IPFIX specifications in order to be 
        able to deduce the Data Record loss per Template Record in 
        case of partially-reliable SCTP export.  This specification 
        offers several extra advantages: immediate export of the 
        Template Withdrawal Message, immediate reuse of Template ID 
        within a stream, and the Collecting Process's job is 
        easier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt