Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Kerberos Principal Name Canonicalization and KDC-Generated Cross-Realm Referrals
	Author(s)       : K. Raeburn, L. Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals-11.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-14

The memo documents a method for a Kerberos Key Distribution Center
(KDC) to respond to client requests for Kerberos tickets when the
client does not have detailed configuration information on the realms
of users or services.  The KDC will handle requests for principals in
other realms by returning either a referral error or a cross-realm
TGT to another realm on the referral path.  The clients will use this
referral information to reach the realm of the target principal and
then receive the ticket.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt