Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-sip-location-get-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Location Get Function
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-sip-location-get-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This document defines how a watcher seeks the geographic location 
information from presentity.  SIP Location Conveyance defines how 
location is sent from one entity to another unsolicited.  This 
document specifies how a watcher, i.e., a Location Target, requests 
for specific geolocation state information of a presentity, in 
addition to the details within the subscription such as the format 
(geo or civic) returned and the frequency of updated location from 
the presentity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-sip-location-get-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt