Subject: I-D Action:draft-wong-mext-simultaneous-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simultaneous Mobility Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : D. Wong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wong-mext-simultaneous-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-10

This document provides a problem statement for simultaneous mobility
in an infrastructure-based mobility environment.  It considers what
the simultaneous mobility problem is and describes the conditions
under which it may occur.  It also illustrates the occurrence of the
simultaneous mobility problem in the context of different mobility
protocols such as Mobile IPv6.  The simultaneous mobility problem
defined here is strictly applied to scenarios when the intermediary
nodes in the core are not mobile.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wong-mext-simultaneous-ps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt