Subject: I-D Action:draft-touch-intarea-ipv4-unique-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 ID Uniqueness Requirements
	Author(s)       : J. Touch, M. Mathis
	Filename        : draft-touch-intarea-ipv4-unique-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The IPv4 Identification field enables fragmentation and reassembly. 
This document clarifies the meaning of this field in the absence of 
fragmentation, based on ubiquitous current practice. 

 Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-intarea-ipv4-unique-id-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt