Subject: I-D Action:draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Campus/Building Relative Location for Civic Location Format
	Author(s)       : M. Linsner, A. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines additional civic address parameters for use in 
Location Objects [1], [2], and [4].  The format is based on the civic 
address definition of PIDF-LO.  These additional parameters allow 
expression of a relative location within a building or campus. 

 Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 
server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt