Subject: I-D Action:draft-morton-ippm-more-twamp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : More Features for TWAMP
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, K. Hedayat
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-more-twamp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The IETF is completing its work on TWAMP - the Two-Way Active
Measurement Protocol.  This memo describes additional features for
TWAMP, essentially the ability to use different security modes in the
TWAMP-Control and TWAMP-Test protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-more-twamp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt