Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The DVB-RCS MIB
	Author(s)	: S. Combes
	Filename	: draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-03.txt
	Pages		: 91
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This document describes the MIB module for the Digital Video 
        Broadcasting Return Channel via Satellite system (DVB-RCS). It 
        defines a set of MIB entities to characterise the behaviour and 
        performance of network layer entities deploying DVB-RCS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt