Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-simple-simple-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIMPLE made Simple: An Overview of the IETF Specifications for Instant Messaging and Presence using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-simple-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-09

The IETF has produced many specifications related to Presence and
Instant Messaging with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
Collectively, these specifications are known as SIMPLE - SIP for
Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions.  This document
serves as a guide to the SIMPLE suite of specifications.  It breaks
them up into categories and explains what each is for and how they
relate to each other.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-simple-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt