Subject: I-D Action:draft-kumari-blackhole-urpf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : July 31, 2008 Triggered black-hole routing with uRPF
	Author(s)       : W. Kumari, D. McPherson
	Filename        : draft-kumari-blackhole-urpf-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-30

Remote triggered black hole (RTBH) routing is a popular and effective
technique for the mitigation of denial of service attacks. This document
expands upon destination-based remote triggered black hole routing by
outlining a method to enable filtering by source address as well. It
also defines a standard BGP community for black hole prefixes to
simplify associated semantics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumari-blackhole-urpf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt