Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP Elements for FEC Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This document specifies the use of Session Description Protocol (SDP)
to describe the parameters required to signal the Forward Error
Correction (FEC) Framework Configuration Information between the
sender(s) and receiver(s).  This document also provides the semantics
for grouping multiple source and repair flows together for the
applications that simultaneously use multiple instances of the FEC
Framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt