Subject: I-D Action:draft-dutta-netlmm-pmipro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ProxyMIP Extension for Inter-MAG Route Optimization
	Author(s)       : A. Dutta, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dutta-netlmm-pmipro-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This draft describes a light weight route optimization technique that
helps to optimize the media path between two communicating nodes when
Proxy MIP is used as the mobility protocol.  This routing
optimization technique is most useful when the two communicating
hosts are away from home and need to communicate with each other
using an optimized path.  It takes advantage of the data packet
between LMA and MAG to set up the optimized data path between the
communicating hosts.  This route optimization technique is applicable
to both the intra-LMA and inter-LMA scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dutta-netlmm-pmipro-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt