Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Performance Analysis of Inter-Domain Path Computation Methodologies
	Author(s)	: S. Dasgupta, J. Oliveira, J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-02.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This document presents a performance comparison between the per-
   domain path computation method and the Path Computation Element (PCE)
   Architecture based Backward Recursive Path Computation (BRPC)
   procedure.  Metrics to capture the significant performance aspects
   are identified and detailed simulations are carried out on realistic
   scenarios.  A performance analysis for each of the path computation
   methods is then undertaken.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt