Subject: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP and RTSP extensions defined for 3GPP Packet-switched Streaming Service and Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, P. Frojdh
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The Packet-switched Streaming Service (PSS) and the Multimedia
Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS) defined by 3GPP use SDP and RTSP
with some extensions. This document provides information about these
extensions and registers the RTSP and SDP extensions with IANA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt