Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-gmmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic Mobility Management Protocol
	Author(s)       : H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-deng-gmmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-01

This document discusses the communication protocol between mobile
access point and terminal.  With the evolution of mobile
communication, there are various kind of wireless communication
technologies such as WCDMA, LTE, WLAN, WiMAX, and TDS-CDMA et al.
Each of these wireless communication technology has independent
connection, mobility and configuration management.  This document
would like to cover all these functions into a common ground
especially in the environment of multiple connections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-gmmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt