Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Extension to Establish Keys for Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew, E. Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
extension to establish keys for secure RTP (SRTP) and secure RTP
Control Protocol (SRTCP) flows.  DTLS keying happens on the media
path, independent of any out-of-band signalling channel present.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt