Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Extensions to WebDAV (CardDAV)
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-01.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2008-07-12

This document defines extensions to the Web Distributed Authoring and
Versioning (WebDAV) protocol to specify a standard way of accessing,
managing, and sharing contact information based on the vCard format.

Discussion of this Internet-Draft is taking place on the mailing list
<http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-carddav>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt