Subject: I-D Action:draft-haddad-mext-enhanced-reachability-test-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enabling an Enhanced Care-of Address Reachability Test for the Home Agent
	Author(s)       : W. Haddad, F. Dupont
	Filename        : draft-haddad-mext-enhanced-reachability-test-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This memo aims to improve Mobile IPv6 protocol security by enabling
an enhanced care-of address rechability test for the home agent.  The
main goals are to discourage a rogue mobile node from misleading its
home agent to flood a targeted foreign network and to empower the
latter to thwart this type of attack if launched at a later stage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mext-enhanced-reachability-test-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt