Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldap-noop-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The LDAP No-Op Control
	Author(s)	: K. Zeilenga
	Filename	: draft-zeilenga-ldap-noop-12.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This document defines the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
  No-Op control which can be used to disable the normal effect of an
  operation.  The control can be used to discover how a server might
  react to a particular update request without updating the directory.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-noop-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt