Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE
	Author(s)	: T. Otani, K. Ogaki
	Filename	: draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
The initial effort of PCE WG is specifically focused on MPLS (Multi-
   protocol label switching). As a next step, this draft describes 
   functional requirements for GMPLS (Generalized MPLS) application of 
   PCE (Path computation element).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt