Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-nonsip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Usage of Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) by non Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Protocols
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-nonsip-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-14

Interative Connectivity Establishment (ICE) has been specified as a
NAT traversal mechanism for protocols based on the offer/answer
exchange model.  In practice, only the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) has used ICE.  This document provides guidance on how other
protocols can make use of ICE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-nonsip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt