Subject: I-D Action:draft-guyton-drinks-registry-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Key Data for a Registry Provisioning Interface draft-guyton-drinks-registry-data-00.txt
	Author(s)       : D. Guyton
	Filename        : draft-guyton-drinks-registry-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document defines data that should be included in a provisioning 
interface for a Registry. The provisioning interface may be used in
(near) real time, or periodically, from a service provider's service
provisioning system to establish and administer telephone number (TN)
and associated routing information in the Registry after necessary
validations. Based on 1) effective date/time specified for the data
and 2) validation of the TN assignee, these data will be used to
define selective routing views for various recipient service providers
which would be reflected in ENUM-SIP address servers. In addition,
the concept of multiple TNs sharing a common routing pattern simplifies
the definition and administration of routing data.

D. Guyton

Expires 01/07/09

 [page  1] 

Registry Provisioning Interface

 July 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guyton-drinks-registry-data-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt