Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-native-api-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic Socket Interface Extensions for Host Identity Protocol (HIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Komu, T. Henderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-native-api-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines extensions to the current sockets API for Host
Identity Protocol (HIP).  The extensions focus on the use of public-
key based identifiers discovered via DNS resolution, but define also
interfaces for manual bindings between HITs and locators.  With the
extensions, the application can also support more relaxed security
models where the communication can be non-HIP based, according to
local policies.  The extensions in document are experimental and
provide basic tools for futher experimentation with policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-native-api-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt