Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on Rights to be Granted in IETF Documents
	Author(s)       : J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-13

Contributors grant intellectual property rights to the IETF.  The
IETF Trust holds and manages those rights on behalf of the IETF.  The
Trustees of the IETF Trust are responsible for that management.  This
management includes granting the licenses to copy, implement and
otherwise use IETF contributions, among them Internet-Drafts and
RFCs.  The Trustees of the IETF Trust accepts direction from the IETF
regarding the rights to be granted.  This document describes the
desires of the IETF regarding outbound rights to be granted in IETF
contributions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt