Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Location Privacy Solutions
	Author(s)       : Q. Ying, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-09.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-07-14

Mobile IPv6 (RFC 3775) enables mobile nodes to remain reachable while
roaming on the Internet.  However, the location of a mobile node can
be revealed and its movement tracked by simply monitoring the Mobile
IPv6 addresses in the IP packets.  In this document, we consider the
MIP6 location privacy problem described in RFC 4882 and propose
efficient and secure techniques to protect the location privacy of a
mobile node.  This document is a product of the IP Mobility
Optimizations (MobOpts) Research Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt