Subject: I-D Action:draft-tclarke-aebl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Extension Bundle description Language (AEBL)
	Author(s)       : T. Clarke
	Filename        : draft-tclarke-aebl-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-31

This memo presents an RDF [refs.RDF] vocabulary for describing an
application extension bundle [refs.aeb].  An application extension
bundle, otherwise known as an add-on, extension, plug-in, suite, or
package, is an encapsalation of all the data needed to add
functionality to a plug-in based application.  An integral piece of
an application extension bundle is the metadata describing the
bundle.  The described RDF vocabulary contains required and optional
metadata fields used by an application extension bundle to describe
itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tclarke-aebl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt