Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simple Authentication and Security Layer Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using GSS-API Mechanisms in SASL: The GS2 Mechanism Family
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-10.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This document describes how to use a Generic Security Service
Application Program Interface (GSS-API) mechanism in the the Simple
Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) framework.  This is done by
defining a new SASL mechanism family, called GS2.  This mechanism
family offers a number of improvements over the previous SASL/GSS-API
mechanism: it is more general, uses fewer messages for the
authentication phase in some cases, and supports a SASL-specific
notion of channel binding.

See <http://josefsson.org/sasl-gs2-*/> for more information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt