Subject: I-D Action:draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application
	Author(s)       : D. Sun
	Filename        : draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes the need for a new pair of IANA Diameter
Command Codes and a new vendor-specific Application ID to be used in
a vendor-specific new application, namely for the ITU-T Rec. Q.3303.3
- Rw interface used to send a request/responses for controlling the
policy enforcement in a network element, as one of the
recommendations of the International Telecommunication Union -
Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt