Subject: I-D Action:draft-savolainen-indicating-240-addresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A way for a host to indicate support for 240.0.0.0/4 addresses
	Author(s)       : T. Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-savolainen-indicating-240-addresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document describes how the 240.0.0.0/4 address space can be 
taken into use in incremental and backwards compatible manner in 
certain networks, and how reclassification of 240.0.0.0/4 address 
space as private would help Internet growth and transition to IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savolainen-indicating-240-addresses-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt