Subject: I-D Action:draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On Mobile IPv6 Optimization and Multihoming
	Author(s)       : C. Ng, K. Aso
	Filename        : draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-08

This memo explores the possible areas of extensions to MIPv6 route
optimization in the considerations of multihomed nodes.  The
intention is to raise awareness in the research community, leading to
a possible extension to RFC 4651.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt