Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-teplov-grow-rfc4384-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: BGP Communities use for the prefix origination tagging
	Author(s)	: D. Meyer, M. Teplov
	Filename	: draft-teplov-grow-rfc4384-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-6-17
	
BGP communities [RFC 1997] are 64-bit values that are used to tag
the originated or traversing prefixes for the different purposes, such as origination tagging or policy application purposes. These values can
be displayed in a new and old format, which notes different
representation of the same 64-bit value. This document defines the way
of tagging prefixes based upon their geographical origination to assist
in development of geographically-based policies that, ideally, will
result in RTD (Round Trip Delay) value improvements, as optimized paths
can be established.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-teplov-grow-rfc4384-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt