Subject: I-D Action:draft-mohan-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking
	Author(s)       : D. Mohan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mohan-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-08

This document specifies the mapping of defect states between
Ethernet Attachment Circuits (ACs) and associated Ethernet
Pseudowires (PWs) connected in accordance to the PWE3 architecture
[RFC3985] to realize an end-to-end emulated Ethernet service. This
document augments the mapping of defect states between a PW and
associated AC of the end-to-end emulated service in [PW-OAM-MSG-
MAP]. In [PW-OAM-MSG-MAP], Ethernet OAM was not covered due to lack
of Ethernet OAM maturity. However, since then, [Y.1731] and[802.1ag] have
been completed, and this document specifies the
mapping of defect states between Ethernet ACs and corresponding
Ethernet PWs.

Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohan-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt