Subject: I-D Action:draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPFIX Flow Aggregation
	Author(s)       : F. Dressler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-14

IPFIX Flow Aggregation describes a methodology for reducing the
amount of measurement data exchanged between monitoring devices
(IPFIX Exporters) and analyzers (IPFIX Collectors).  Aggregation
techniques represent a necessary enhancement in order to cope with
increasing amounts of monitoring data that accrue with the ever-
growing network capacities.  Using Flow Selection Criteria and
Compound Flow creation techniques, measurement information of
multiple Flows that are sharing some common criteria is merged to be
exported in one Compound Flow.  Subsets of Flows eligible for
aggregation, as well as the desired degree of similarity, can be
customized using a set of Aggregation Rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt