Subject: I-D Action:draft-chisholm-netconf-not-content-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NETCONF Notification Content
	Author(s)       : S. Chisholm, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chisholm-netconf-not-content-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The NETCONF Event Notifications standard specifies the mechanism by
which NETCONF clients can subscribe to and receive event
notifications.  However, with the exception of a timestamp, no
standard Notification content was defined.  This memo defines a set
of information that should be included in all NETCONF notifications,
information that should be included based on class of notification
and also defines a set of specific notifications to support specific
management functions, such as configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-not-content-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt