Subject: I-D Action:draft-mahy-canmod-dsdl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representing Netconf Data Models using Document Schema Definition Languages (DSDL)
	Author(s)       : R. Mahy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mahy-canmod-dsdl-02.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2008-07-08

This document describes a concrete approach for representing Netconf
and other IETF data models using the RelaxNG schema language and the
Schematron validation language, which are both part of ISO's Document
Schema Definition Languages (DSDL) standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-canmod-dsdl-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt