Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Namespace for Local Emergency Communications
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document creates and IANA registers the new Session Initiation 
Protocol (SIP) Resource Priority header (RPH) namespace "esnet" for 
local emergency usage to a public safety answering point (PSAP), 
between PSAPs, and between a PSAP and first responders and their 
organizations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt