Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-3825bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for Geodetic Location Information
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-3825bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-07-03

This document specifies a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4
and DHCPv6) Option for the coordinate-based geographic location of
the client.  The Location Configuration Information (LCI) includes
latitude, longitude, and altitude, with an indication of uncertainty
for each.  Separate parameters indicate the reference datum for each
of these values.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-3825bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt