Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The use of SVEC (Synchronization VECtor) list for Synchronized dependent path computations
	Author(s)	: I. Nishioka, D. King
	Filename	: draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-7-4
	
A Path Computation Element (PCE) performing dependent path 
    computations, for instance calculating a diverse working and 
    protected path do not share common network points, would need to 
    synchronize the computations in order to increase the probability 
    of meeting the working and protected path disjoint objective and 
    network resource optimization objective. When a PCE computes 
    multiple sets of dependent path computation requests concurrently, 
    it is required to use Synchronization VECtor (SVEC) list for 
    association among the sets of dependent path computation requests. 
    This document describes the usage of multiple SVECs in the SVEC 
    list and its processing guideline, for the synchronized computation 
    of dependent paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt