Subject: I-D Action:draft-mule-peppermint-espp-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provisioning Protocol Requirements for ENUM-SIP Addressing Servers
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, J. Mule
	Filename        : draft-mule-peppermint-espp-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document presents use cases and protocol requirements for
provisioning ENUM-SIP addressing servers.  The provisioned data is
used by the addressing server to return session establishment data
for SIP entities to route SIP requests to the target destinations.
An ENUM-SIP addressing server acts as a Lookup Function in session
peering to determine the target domain of a given SIP request.  It
may also act as a Location Routing Function to develop the location
of the SIP signaling entity in the target domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-peppermint-espp-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt