Subject: I-D Action:draft-yokota-mipshop-pfmipv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Handovers for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : H. Yokota, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yokota-mipshop-pfmipv6-03.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This document specifies the usage of FMIPv6 when Proxy Mobile IPv6 is
applied for the mobility management protocol.  Necessary amendments
are shown for FMIPv6 to work under the condition that the mobile node
does not have IP mobility functionality and it is not involved with
either MIPv6 or FMIPv6 operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-mipshop-pfmipv6-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt