Subject: I-D Action:draft-winterbottom-geopriv-derived-loc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Specifying Derived Location in a PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-geopriv-derived-loc-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-27

This document describes how specify that a location in a PIDF-LO has
been derived or converted from a different location.  The source
location may reside in the same PIDF-LO or be a remote document
referenced by a location URI and associated id fragement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-derived-loc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt