Subject: I-D Action:draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 06:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAP Method Support for Transporting AAA Payloads
	Author(s)       : C. Clancy
	Filename        : draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-31

This document defines bindings for existing EAP methods to transport
Diameter AVPs, called "AAA payloads".  The primary application is to
support EAP channel bindings, but this could be used for other
applications as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt