Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-netlmm-bulk-re-registration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bulk Re-registration for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Premec, B. Patil
	Filename        : draft-premec-netlmm-bulk-re-registration-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The Proxy Mobile IPv6 specification requires the Mobile Access 
Gateway (MAG) to send a separate Proxy Binding Update (PBU) message 
to the Local Mobility Agent (LMA) for each mobile node (MN), to renew 
the MN's mobility binding, when the MNs binding lifetime is close to
expiry. 
This document defines a mechanism by which a MAG can update the
mobility bindings of multiple MNs attached to it with a single PBU
message to the serving LMA.  

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-netlmm-bulk-re-registration-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt