Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP
	Author(s)       : D. Bryan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document defines concepts and terminology for use of the Session
Initiation Protocol in a peer-to-peer environment where the
traditional proxy-registrar and message routing functions are
replaced by a distributed mechanism implemented using a distributed
hash table or other distributed data mechanism with similar external
properties.  This document includes a high-level view of the
functional relationships between the network elements defined herein,
a conceptual model of operations, and an outline of the related open
problems being addressed by the P2PSIP working group.  As this
document matures, it is expected to define the general framework for
P2PSIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt