Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-filsfils-fat-pw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 04:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Load Balancing Fat MPLS Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryant-filsfils-fat-pw-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-09

Where the payload carried over a pseudowire carries a number of
identifiable flows it can in some circumstances be desirable to carry
those flows over the equal cost multiple paths that exist in the
packet switched network.  This draft describes a method of
identifying the flows, or flow groups, to the label switched routers
by including an additional label in the label stack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-filsfils-fat-pw-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt