Subject: I-D Action:draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Multiplexing for SVC Video
	Author(s)       : M. Hannuksela, Y. Wang
	Filename        : draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This memo describes two alternative methods for decoding order 
recovery of the Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units carried in 
multiple RTP sessions for Scalable Video Coding (SVC), which is 
defined in Annex G of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264 video codec that 
is technically identical to Amendment 3 of ISO/IEC International 
Standard 14496-10.  The methods apply when non-interleaved 
transmission of NAL units using the Single NAL Unit packetization 
mode or the Non-Interleaved packetization mode defined in RFC 3984 is 
in use. 

Table of Contents 

Status of this Memo...............................................1 
Copyright Notice..................................................1 
Abstract..........................................................2

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt