Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)	: I. Property
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This document describes the use of SEED block cipher algorithm in the 
   Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for confidentiality to the RTP traffic and to the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time 
   Transport Control Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt