Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-netlmm-bulk-re-registration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bulk Re-registration for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Premec, et al.
	Filename        : draft-premec-netlmm-bulk-re-registration-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-14

The Proxy Mobile IPv6 specification requires the Mobile Access 
Gateway (MAG) to send a separate Proxy Binding Update (PBU) message 
to the Local Mobility Agent (LMA) for each mobile node (MN) to renew 
the MN's mobility binding. This document defines a mechanism by which 
a MAG can update the mobility bindings of multiple MNs attached to it 
with a single PBU message to the serving LMA. This mechanism is also 
intended to be used by a MAG to re-establish bindings at a new LMA 
when its old LMA fails. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-netlmm-bulk-re-registration-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt