Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-allan-mmrp-for-mac-in-mac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Simplified VPLS-PBB interworking via MMRP
	Author(s)	: D. Allan, N. Bragg, D. Mohan
	Filename	: draft-allan-mmrp-for-mac-in-mac-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
This document describes how MAC filtering programmed by the IEEE 
   multiple MAC registration protocol (MMRP or 802.1ak) can be employed 
   by VPLS-PE devices as the exclusive mechanism for interworking with 
   802.1ah PBBNs. No new protocol standardization is required to do 
   this, however there are small procedural changes associated with the 
   interworking of protocols. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allan-mmrp-for-mac-in-mac-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt