Subject: I-D Action:draft-hunt-avt-monarch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Monitoring Architectures for RTP
	Author(s)       : G. Hunt, P. Arden
	Filename        : draft-hunt-avt-monarch-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This memo is intended to stimulate discussion on a hierarchical
monitoring architecture for RTP, including a scheme for the
definition of lower-layer metrics which are usable by a range of
applications.  Systematic investigation of a monitoring architecture
for RTP/RTCP was requested at the IETF71 (Philadelphia) AVT session.

This first version of the draft is restricted to transport metrics
and to a subset of audio application metrics, but it is envisaged
that future work should extend this to other applications,
principally video.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hunt-avt-monarch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt