Subject: I-D Action:draft-denis-simple-msrp-comedia-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connection setup negociation for the Message Session Relay Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Denis-Courmont
	Filename        : draft-denis-simple-msrp-comedia-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-27

This document extends the MSRP connection model to negotiate the
direction of the TCP connection setup.  This provides a partial yet
simple solution for scenarios whereby either, but not both, party to
an MSRP session is located behind a NAT or firewall, and cannot serve
as the passive endpoint for TCP connection setup.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-denis-simple-msrp-comedia-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt