Subject: I-D Action:draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Extension for Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation Protocol
	Author(s)       : P. Pillai
	Filename        : draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes the header extension for Unidirectional 
Encapsulation Protocol (ULE) that secures the IP traffic 
transported using ULE to provide security features like data 
confidentiality, data integrity, data origin authentication and 
mechanisms to prevent replay attacks. The format of the header 
extension and processing at the Receiver and Transmitter are 
 
 described in detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt