Subject: I-D Action:draft-hallambaker-dkim-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DKIM Extensions
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-dkim-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2008-07-13

Optional extensions for DKIM are described.  A DKIM Policy statement
is defined for the policy 'this zone never sends mail'.  The NULL Key
Algorithm is defined to simplify management of large zones where most
mail is signed but with important exceptions.  The X509 key record
extension allows the location from which an X.509v3 certificate for
the key specified in the record may be obtained.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-dkim-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt