Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet and Management Support for Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols (FC-SP)
	Author(s)       : C. DeSanti, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 240
	Date            : 2008-07-12

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for information related
to FC-SP, the Security Protocols defined for Fibre Channel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt