Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-burness-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uses of policy control in routing
	Author(s)       : A. Burness
	Filename        : draft-irtf-burness-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-07

When considering a new routing system, we need to ensure that it is
able to meet the functionality requirements of the participant
networks.  One aspect that is frequently over-looked is that routing
is rarely a simple matter of choosing a least-hop path.  This
document attempts to highlight some of the more common policy choices
that are made.  We expect that policies that are in common use today
should be easy to implement with any new routing schemes.  Any
routing scheme make it possible or significantly easier to implement
the harder policies would have an implementation advantage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-burness-policy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt