Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kunze-warc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The WARC File Format (Version 0.16)
	Author(s)	: S. Arvidson, J. Kunze, G. Mohr, M. Stack
	Filename	: draft-kunze-warc-00.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2008-7-5
	
The WARC (Web ARChive) format specifies a method for combining
   multiple digital resources into an aggregate archival file together
   with related information.  Resources are dated, identified by URIs,
   and preceded by simple text headers.  By convention, files of this
   format are named with the extension ".warc" and have the MIME type
   application/warc.  The WARC file format is a revision and
   generalization of the ARC format used by the Internet Archive to
   store information blocks harvested by web crawlers.  This document
   specifies version 0.16 of the WARC format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-warc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt