Subject: I-D Action:draft-ninomiya-netappvlan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The VLAN Model for Applications
	Author(s)       : M. Ninomiya, R. Aatarashi
	Filename        : draft-ninomiya-netappvlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This document describes the model for application and network
interaction in reaction to Application Area Architecture Workshop
held on February 11 and 12, 2008.  There is not completed mechanism
for collaboration between application and network yet even though a
solution is required.  The model proposed in this document is
designed without a layer violation.  This document propose the VLAN
model for the application users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ninomiya-netappvlan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt