Subject: I-D Action:draft-crowley-alto-importance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On the Relative Importance of P2P Peer Selection
	Author(s)       : P. Crowley
	Filename        : draft-crowley-alto-importance-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This Internet-draft discusses the relative importance of path 
selection in peer-to-peer (P2P) applications in light of the recent 
discussions highlighting the conflict between the use of P2P 
applications and the costs borne by network infrastructure operators.  

 Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crowley-alto-importance-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt