Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GSS-API Naming Extensions
	Author(s)       : N. Williams, L. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-13

The Generic Security Services API (GSS-API) provides a simple naming
architecture that supports name-based authorization.  This document
introduces new APIs that extend the GSS-API naming model to support
name attribute transfer between GSS-API peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt