Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Service Examples
	Author(s)       : A. Johnston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-15.txt
	Pages           : 167
	Date            : 2008-07-11

This document gives examples of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
services.  This covers most features offered in so-called IP Centrex
offerings from local exchange carriers and PBX (Private Branch
Exchange) features.  Most of the services shown in this document are
implemented in the SIP User Agents, although some require the
assistance of a SIP Proxy.  Some require some extensions to SIP
including the REFER, SUBSCRIBE, and NOTIFY methods and the Replaces
and Join header fields.  These features are not intended to be an
exhaustive set, but rather show implementations of common features
likely to be implemented on SIP IP telephones in a business
environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt