Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signaling Protocol to convey FEC Framework Configuration Information
	Author(s)       : R. Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-06

FEC Framework document [FECARCH] defines the FEC Framework 
Configuration Information necessary for the FEC framework operation. 
This document describes one signaling protocol to determine and 
dynamically communicate the Configuration information between 
sender(s) and receiver(s).  

 Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 
server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt