Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The 'MFMT', 'MFCT', and 'MFF' Command Extensions for FTP
	Author(s)	: D. Somers
	Filename	: draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-04.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-7-28
	
This document defines extensions to the FTP specification STD 9, RFC
   959, "FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL (FTP)".  These extensions provide the
   ability for a FTP Client to modify the last modification time, the
   creation time, or multiple facts (last modification time, creation
   time, operating system permissions, etc.) of an object in the server-
   FTP process NVFS.  These extensions are implemented by three new
   optional commands: "MFMT" (Modify Fact: Modification Time), "MFCT"
   (Modify Fact: Creation Time), and "MFF" (Modify Fact: Facts).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt