Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: R. Mediratta, T. Nadeau, K. Koushik
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2008-7-15
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management 
    Information Base for use with network management protocols in the 
    Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects 
    for modeling of Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used 
    in conjunction with Pseudo Wire (PW) Management Information Base 
    [PWE3-PW-MIB].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt