Subject: I-D Action:draft-linsner-geopriv-adminspecific-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Administrative Specific Elements for Civic Location Format
	Author(s)       : M. Linsner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-linsner-geopriv-adminspecific-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines additional civic address parameters for use in 
Location Objects [1], [2], and [4].  The format is based on the civic 

 address definition of PIDF-LO.  These addition parameters allow 
expression of administrative specific location data elements. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linsner-geopriv-adminspecific-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt