Subject: I-D Action:draft-kunze-bagit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The BagIt File Package Format (V0.95) http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-bagit-02.txt
	Author(s)       : A. Boyko, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kunze-bagit-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-07-11

This document specifies BagIt, a hierarchical file package format for
the exchange of generalized digital content.  A "bag" has just enough
structure to safely enclose a brief "tag" and a payload but does not
require any knowledge of the payload's internal semantics.  This
BagIt format should be suitable for disk-based or network-based file
package transfer.  One important use case is the possibility of
eventual safe return of a received bag.  Tag information consists of
a small number of top-level reserved file names, checksums for
transfer validation, and optional small metadata blocks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-bagit-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt