Subject: I-D Action:draft-hathcock-minger-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Minger Email Address Verification Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Hathcock, J. Merkel
	Filename        : draft-hathcock-minger-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-09

This document describes the Minger protocol.  Minger is a protocol 
which allows a mail handling entity to query a remote service and
ask the question "do you accept mail for this email address?" It 
includes security in the form of a hashed shared secret but can also 
be used anonymously if desired.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hathcock-minger-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt