Subject: I-D Action:draft-mattsson-srtp-store-and-forward-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SRTP Store and Forward
	Author(s)       : R. Blom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-srtp-store-and-forward-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) transforms were
designed to allow simple and efficient protection of RTP.  To provide
this, encryption and authenticity of media and control signaling are
tightly coupled to the RTP session, and to the information in the RTP
header.  Hence, it is not possible to perform store and forward of
protected media.

This document gives, based on a use case analysis, requirements that
new SRTP transforms need to satisfy in order to allow independent
media and transport protection.  A first proposal on how to implement
such transforms in SRTP is also presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mattsson-srtp-store-and-forward-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt