Subject: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-search-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) SEARCH
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke, et al.
	Filename        : draft-reschke-webdav-search-17.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2008-07-12

This document specifies a set of methods, headers and properties
composing WebDAV SEARCH, an application of the HTTP/1.1 protocol to
efficiently search for DAV resources based upon a set of client-
supplied criteria.Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before
publication)

Please send comments to the Distributed Authoring and Versioning
(WebDAV) DASL mailing list at <mailto:[email-masked]>, which
may be joined by sending a message with subject "subscribe" to
<mailto:[email-masked]>.  Discussions of the WebDAV
DASL mailing list are archived at
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webdav-dasl/>.

An issues list and XML and HTML versions of this draft are available
from <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-webdav-search>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt