Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Camellia Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : . Kato, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-15

This document specifies set of cipher suites to the Transport Layer
Security (TLS) protocol to support the Camellia encryption algorithm
as a block cipher algorithm.  This proposal provides options for fast
and efficient block cipher algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt