Subject: I-D Action:draft-bormann-6lowpan-ext-hdr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension headers for 6lowpan
	Author(s)       : C. Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-6lowpan-ext-hdr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-07-01

6lowpan applications sometimes need to include application-specific
information in layer 2 packets that are intended to be processed as
6lowpan packets.  This document specifies a way to include this
information in a 6lowpan packet in such a way that it can be ignored
by implementations that don't care for it.

$Id: draft-bormann-6lowpan-ext-hdr.xml,v 1.5 2008/07/02 06:23:58 cabo
Exp $

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-6lowpan-ext-hdr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt