Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security requirements in Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP)
	Author(s)	: M. Matuszewski, H. Song, X. Jiang, J. Ekberg, P. Laitinen
	Filename	: draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-requirements-03.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This document outlines the security requirements for a Peer-to-Peer
   Session Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP) overlay network.  It compares
   security difference between client/server (C/S) and P2P
   implementations of SIP, partitions the P2PSIP architecture into
   layers and analyzes the security issues in each layer and the
   security relationship among the layers.  This draft also classifies
   the application scenarios into two main types and then analyzes in
   detail the security threats with these two types of scenarios.  In
   the end, it summarizes the main security requirements for the P2PSIP
   architecture and its components.

   This draft is a merge of features from the P2PSIP security
   requirements draft and the P2PSIP security analysis and evaluation
   draft and is still a work in progress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-requirements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt