Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rekhter-mboned-mvpn-deploy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PIM/GRE Based MVPN Deployment Experience and Recommendations
	Author(s)	: R. Aggarwal, Y. Rekhter
	Filename	: draft-rekhter-mboned-mvpn-deploy-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-7-6
	
Multicast VPN, based on the Virtual Router model using PIM with GRE
   tunnels, has been in operation in production networks for several
   years. This document describes some of the experiences gained from
   implementation and deployment of such Multicast VPNs. Further it
   describes the practices used by such deployments based on the
   experience.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-mboned-mvpn-deploy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt