Subject: I-D Action:draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Flow Anonymisation Support
	Author(s)       : E. Boschi, B. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document describes anonymisation techniques for IP flow data.
It provides a categorization of common anomymisation schemes and
defines the parameters needed to describe them.  It describes support
for anonymization within the IPFIX protocol, providing the basis for
the definition of information models for configuring anonymisation
techniques within an IPFIX Metering or Exporting Process, and for
reporting the technique in use to an IPFIX Collecting Process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt