Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sip-asserter-identity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Private Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Asserter Identification within Trusted Networks
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-sip-asserter-identity-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document describes private extensions to the Session 
Initiation Protocol (SIP) that enable a network of trusted SIP 
servers to identify the asserter of private user identity defined 
in RFC 3325.  The use of these extensions is only applicable 
inside a set of administrative domains with previously agreed-upon 
policies for generation, transport and usage of such information.  
This document does NOT offer a general identity model suitable for 
use between different trust domains, or use in the Internet at 
large.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sip-asserter-identity-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt