Subject: I-D Action:draft-sommer-ipfix-richtemplate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Rich Template Set Extension to the IPFIX Protocol
	Author(s)       : C. Sommer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sommer-ipfix-richtemplate-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This draft describes the Rich Template Set, a Template Set for the
IPFIX Protocol, as well as its respective Template Records.  One
possible application domain for this new Set is the transport of
IPFIX Flow Mediation selection criteria.  In comparison to the use of
Common Properties, the use of Rich Template Sets reduces the overhead
of repeated transmissions and makes data transmissions more robust
against failures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sommer-ipfix-richtemplate-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt