Subject: I-D Action:draft-kikuchi-passive-measure-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements of One-way Passive Measurement for End-to-End Quality
	Author(s)       : Y. Kikuchi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kikuchi-passive-measure-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This draft describes the necessary requirements to passively measure
end-to-end quality and to monitor them via applicable ways.  This
feature is crucial for Service Providers (SPs), especially who
provide transports with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kikuchi-passive-measure-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt