Subject: I-D Action:draft-jennings-behave-nat6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT for IPv6-Only Hosts
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-behave-nat6-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This specification defines a NAT that allows IPv6-only hosts that are
inside the NAT to operate with IPv4 hosts that are outside the NAT.
It requires no modifications to the v4 hosts or applications, or to
the operating system of v6 hosts, but it does require some changes to
v6 applications.  Typically this specification would be used to allow
the hosts inside a NAT to connect to hosts outside it; but under some
limitations, it can also allow hosts outside to connect to hosts
inside.
The goal of this draft is to consider what is the minimal feasible
approach to this problem.  The draft is being discussed on the
[email-masked] list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-behave-nat6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt