Subject: I-D Action:draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Feature Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO)
	Author(s)       : S. Vishal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-12

The Geopriv Location Object introduced by the Presence Information
Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO), RFC 4119, defines a basic
XML format for carrying geographical information of a presentity.
This document extends the <location> element specified in RFC 4119 to
carry temporal feature elements useful for tracking moving objects.
It defines five elements, namely speed, bearing, acceleration
elevation and directionOfObject.  The document also specifies
mechanisms to carry multiple moving object's status elements and
proposes a mechanism to indicate the type of the PIDF-LO content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt