Subject: I-D Action:draft-haddad-mext-mip6-residual-threats-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Residual Threats
	Author(s)       : W. Haddad, et al.
	Filename        : draft-haddad-mext-mip6-residual-threats-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This memo aims to highlight specific "residual" threats in Mobile
IPv6 protocol.  We call these threats "residual" simply because they
were rightfully deemed not urgent during the design of Mobile IPv6
protocol.  However, these threats are somehow benefiting from new
mechanisms and/or extensions built on top of Mobile IPv6 protocol to
improve their effects and likelihood.  Hence, our main goal is to
motivate designers to re-assess their potential taking into
consideration these new mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mext-mip6-residual-threats-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt