Subject: I-D Action:draft-droms-softwires-snat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Softwires Network Address Translation (SNAT)
	Author(s)       : R. Droms, B. Haberman
	Filename        : draft-droms-softwires-snat-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-14

Service providers (ISPs) are interested in reducing the use of IPv4
in their internal networks because of the anticipated exhaustion of
the IPv4 address space.  Softwires Network Address Translation (SNAT)
combines IPv4 NAT and IPv4-in-IPv6 softwires to carry IPv4 traffic
through the ISP network that uses only IPv6 service.  Multiple
subscribers are multiplexed through a single external global IPv4
address, reducing the total number of IPv4 addresses in use by the
ISP to support Internet traffic to those subscribers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-droms-softwires-snat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt