Subject: I-D Action:draft-shore-nls-tl-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network-Layer Signaling: Transport Layer
	Author(s)       : M. Shore, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shore-nls-tl-06.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2008-07-13

The RSVP model for communicating requests to network devices along a
datapath has proven useful for a variety of applications beyond what
the protocol designers envisioned, and while the architectural model
generalizes well the protocol itself has a number of features that
limit its applicability to applications other than IntServ.  Network
Layer Signaling uses the RSVP on-path communication model and
provides a lightweight transport layer for non-QoS signaling
applications, such as discovery or diagnostics.  It is based on a
"two-layer" architecture that divides protocol function into
transport and application.  This document describes the transport
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shore-nls-tl-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt