Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending the Presence Information Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO) for Assisted Global Positioning System (A-GPS) Data
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, J. Iyer
	Filename        : draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This document defines how a device encapsulates Assisted Global 
Positioning System (A-GPS) data to ask a Location Information Server
(LIS) to calculate the device's position, and return that 
information to the device.  This communication will be completed 
using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), using Presence Filters 
specific to A-GPS in a (SUBSCRIBE) request, and a Presence 
Information Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO) as the (NOTIFY) 
reply.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt