Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-alto-attp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2P Traffic Localization by Alias Tracker for Tracker-based P2P applications (ATTP)
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhang, H. liao
	Filename        : draft-zhang-alto-attp-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-14

Currently P2P applications have accounts for large cross-ISP traffic. 
This document proposes a method to reduce cross-ISP traffic by 

 setting cooperative ISP-friendly trackers in the ISP's network.
 
Through improving the random node selection mechanism in P2P

tracker-based application, we can effectively reduce cross-ISP
 
traffic as well as the cost of network equipments and network
 
operation. 

Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 
server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-alto-attp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt