Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dimitri-grow-rss-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Routing System Stability
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, J. Lowe
	Filename	: draft-dimitri-grow-rss-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-7-29
	
Understanding the dynamics of the Internet routing system is 
   fundamental to ensure its robustness/stability and to improve the 
   mechanisms of the BGP routing protocol. This documents outlines a 
   program of activity for identifying, documenting and analyzing the 
   dynamic properties of the Internet and its routing system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dimitri-grow-rss-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt