Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-koren-sipping-conference-list-event-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Conference List Information Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: M. Fortinsky, I. Ravid, O. Koren
	Filename	: draft-koren-sipping-conference-list-event-03.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-7-3
	
This document describes the usage of the Session Initiation Protocol 
   (SIP) for subscriptions and notifications related to conference 
   lists.  

   A new conference list event package is specified. This event package 
   allows a user to subscribe to a single event (the conference-list) and receive notifications that contain the list of conferences to 
   which the user belongs and the status of each conference. The 
   notifications sent from the conference server can contain either the 
   entire list of the user's conferences or a partial list with the 
   updates since the previous notification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koren-sipping-conference-list-event-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt