Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA)
	Author(s)	: D. Miles, S. Ooghe, W. Dec
	Filename	: draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-7-4
	
This document proposes a lightweight DHCPv6 relay agent that can be
   implemented in existing access nodes (such as DSLAMs and Ethernet
   switches) that do not support IPv6 control or routing functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt