Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: File Transfer Protocol HOST Command
	Author(s)	: P. Hethmon, R. McMurray
	Filename	: draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
The File Transfer Protocol, as defined in RFC 959 [1] and RFC 1123
   Section 4 [6], is one of the oldest and widely used protocols on the
   Internet.

   This document addresses the subject of creating multi-homed FTP hosts
   servers on a single IP address.  This is achieved by extending the
   FTP specification to add a HOST command that is used to specify
   individual FTP hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt