Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-ext-4-triangulation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Presence Information Data Format - Location Object Extension for Triangulation Data
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-ext-4-triangulation-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This document describes how a Presentity Agent (PA) provides a 
Location Information Server (LIS) with location specific measurement
data it observes, for example - how many satellites are visible to a
PA, and at what angle are each currently, to aid the LIS in 
determining geographically where the PA is.  This is done within a 
Session Initiation Protocol subscription framework where the LIS 
subscribes to the PA for its measurement data.  The LIS performs the
location calculation, determining where the PA is.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-ext-4-triangulation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt