Subject: I-D Action:draft-haerri-manet-position-signaling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MANET Position and Mobility Signaling Format
	Author(s)       : J. Haerri, et al.
	Filename        : draft-haerri-manet-position-signaling-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes an extension to the node metric TLV defined
in the MetricTLV document to specify a configurable structure to
exchange position and mobility information for MANET protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haerri-manet-position-signaling-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt