Subject: I-D Action:draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Location Privacy Considerations
	Author(s)       : R. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document discusses security and privacy concerns related to the
distribution of location information over the Internet.  We clarify
how privacy rules can be enforced by a location server, and how
privacy rules should be interpreted in store and forward networks.
We also describe general mechanisms for providing end-to-end
assurances about a location object.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt