Subject: I-D Action:draft-eddy-tcp-loo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending the Space Available for TCP Options
	Author(s)       : W. Eddy, A. Langley
	Filename        : draft-eddy-tcp-loo-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-01

This document describes a method for increasing the space available
for TCP options.  Two new TCP options (LO and SLO) are detailed which
reduce the limitations imposed by the TCP header's Data Offset field.
The LO option provides this extension after connection establishment,
and the SLO option aids in transmission of lengthy connection
initialization and configuration options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-tcp-loo-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt