Subject: I-D Action:draft-worley-references-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The References Header for SIP
	Author(s)       : D. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-references-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-06

This document defines a SIP extension header, References, to be used
within SIP messages to signify that the message (and by extension,
the dialog containing it) is related to one or more other dialogs.
It is expected to be used largely for diagnostic purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worley-references-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt