Subject: I-D Action:draft-mjkim-roll-routing-metrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Metrics used for Path Calculation in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mjkim-roll-routing-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-07-04

This document specifies routing metrics used in path calculation for
Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks (ROLL).  Low power and
Lossy Networks (LLNs) have unique characteristics compared with
traditional wired networks or even with similar ones such as mobile
ad-hoc networks as indicated in several application-specific
requirements documents.  Since typical IGP routing metrics such as
hop counts or link metrics are not sufficient for LLNs, this document
specifies a new set of required link and node metrics suitable to
LLNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mjkim-roll-routing-metrics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt