Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-6lowpan-hc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Compression Format for IPv6 Datagrams in 6LoWPAN Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Hui
	Filename        : draft-hui-6lowpan-hc-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-07-28

This document specifies an IPv6 header compression format for IPv6
packet delivery in 6LoWPAN networks.  The compression format relies
on shared context to allow compression of arbitrary prefixes.  This
document specifies compression of well-known multicast addresses and
a framework for compressing next headers.  UDP compression is
specified within this framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-6lowpan-hc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt