Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-sigtran-m3ua-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The requirement and proposal of extenting M3UA signalling network route management
	Author(s)       : X. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-sigtran-m3ua-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-07-07

RFC 4666 defines M3UA a protocol for supporting the transport of any
SS7 MTP3-User signalling (e.g., ISUP and SCCP messages) over IP using
the services of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol.  M3UA is
designed for SEP-(TDM)-SG-(IP)-IPSEP and IPSEP-(IP)-IPSEP
applications, so the network level management function isn't
required.  But when M3UA is used in IP based signaling network, the
network level management function needs to be extended.  This
document provides the proposals for extending M3UA signalling network
route management.  This document is consistent with RFC4666 in other
sides.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-sigtran-m3ua-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt