Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-mpls-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Provider Backbone Bridges in H-VPLS with MPLS Access
	Author(s)	: A. Sajassi, S. Salam, N. Bitar, D. Mohan
	Filename	: draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-mpls-access-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
Provider Backbone Bridge (PBB) functionality, under standardization 
   in IEEE 802.1ah, can be employed to enhance the scalability of H-
   VPLS with MPLS access. This document describes how PBB technology 
   can be used in H-VPLS with MPLS access networks to improve the 
   scalability of customer MAC addresses and number of service 
   instances that can be supported. The document also describes the 
   migration mechanisms and scenarios by which PBB functionality can be 
   incorporated into H-VPLS with existing MPLS access. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-mpls-access-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt