Subject: I-D Action:draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 CPE Router Recommendations
	Author(s)       : H. Singh, W. Beebee
	Filename        : draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document recommends IPv6 behavior for Customer Premises
Equipment (CPE) routers in Internet-enabled homes and small offices.
The CPE Router may be a standalone device.  The CPE Router may also
be embedded in a device such as a cable modem, DSL modem, cellular
phone, etc.  This document describes the router portion of such a
device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt