Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-peterson-streamlined-ftp-command-extensions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Streamlined FTP Command Extensions
	Author(s)	: M. Peterson, R. Software
	Filename	: draft-peterson-streamlined-ftp-command-extensions-05.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-7-8
	
This document specifies FTP commands to download thumbnails of remote 
   images, remove entire directory trees, request the amount of storage 
   space available to the user, request the size of a remote directory 
   and its contents, and to specify an FTP host.  The commands are 
   designed to reduce the number of server / client exchanges, provide 
   information that was not previously available, and to reduce 
   bandwidth requirements for some higher level operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-streamlined-ftp-command-extensions-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt