Subject: I-D Action:draft-asveren-dime-cong-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Congestion Signaling
	Author(s)       : T. Asveren, V. Fajardo
	Filename        : draft-asveren-dime-cong-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-07-15

Diameter base protocol defines the network layer functionality to be
used by applications.  This document adds hop-to-hop congestion
notification mechanism to that functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asveren-dime-cong-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt