Subject: I-D Action:draft-malware-avml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 05:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AntiVirus Markup Laguage(AVML)
	Author(s)       : A. Labs, A. Labs
	Filename        : draft-malware-avml-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-09

This document describes the AntiVirus Markup Laguage(AVML).  AVML is
common standards language for storage, interaction and statistics of
malicious software information.  Malware information described by
AVML More easily is dealt in distributed system.  At the same time,
people can read it .  This document defines the AVML and explains the
elements in AVML.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malware-avml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt