Subject: I-D Action:draft-koodli-netlmm-local-forwarding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local Forwarding in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Koodli, K. Chowdhury
	Filename        : draft-koodli-netlmm-local-forwarding-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-07

With bidirectional tunneling in Proxy Mobile IPv6, the communication
between any two Mobile Nodes is required to traverse the Local
Mobility Anchor (LMA).  This is the case even when the communicating
Mobile Nodes are attached to the same Mobility Anchor Gateway (MAG).
This document introduces two messages between the LMA and the MAG
enabling local forwarding by the MAG.  Such forwarding avoids the
delay due to bidirectional forwarding, and reduces the traffic load
on the LMA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-netlmm-local-forwarding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt