Subject: I-D Action:draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaled PID When Multiplexing Multiple Payloads over RSVP-TE LSPs
	Author(s)       : Z. Ali
	Filename        : draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2008-07-07

There are many deployment scenarios where an RSVP-TE LSP carries 

multiple payloads. In these cases, it gets ambiguous on what 

should value should be carried as L3PID in the Label Request 

Object [RFC3209] or G-PID in the Generalized Label Request Object 

 Expires January 2009

  [page 1] 

  draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-00.txt 

[RFC3471], [RFC3473]. The document propose use of some dedicated 

PID values to cover some typical cases of multiple payload 

carried by the LSP, including that indicates to the egress node 

to ignore signaling to learn payload carried by the LSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt