Subject: I-D Action:draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 04:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM Analysis
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The intention of this document is to analyze the set of requirements
for OAM in MPLS-TP as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM Requirements], to
verify whether the existing MPLS OAM tools can be applied to these
requirements, identify which of the existing tools need to be
extended, and which new tools should be defined.  Eventually, the
purpose of the document is to recommend which of the existing tools
should be extended and what new tools should be defined to support
the set of OAM requirements for MPLS-TP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt