Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-mipshop-fmipv6-ncoa-cgaconfig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : New Care-of CGA Configuration for FMIPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Hu, C. Li
	Filename        : draft-li-mipshop-fmipv6-ncoa-cgaconfig-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-07-07

Fast Mobile IPv6 defines the necessary IP protocol messages to reduce
the handover latency resulting from the Mobile IPv6 procedures.  One
of the important functionality is new care-of address configuration.
This document introduces two possible methods for configuring NCoA
based on CGA in FMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-mipshop-fmipv6-ncoa-cgaconfig-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt