Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-drinks-cons-rqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Consolidated Provisioning Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : D. Schwartz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drinks-cons-rqts-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document describes the type of data provisioned among Voice
Service Providers and underscores the need for clearly defined
structures and interfaces to facilitate this provisioning.  This work
is in support of the service provider peering as defined by the
SPEERMINT WG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-cons-rqts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt