Subject: I-D Action:draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Description for IKE in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : M. Saito, D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-07-27

This document extends the protocol identifier of SDP so that it could
negotiate the use of IKE for media session in SDP offer/answer model.
And it also specifies the method to boot up IKE and generate IPsec SA
using self-signed certificate under the mechanism of comedia-tls.
This document extends RFC 4572.  In addition, it defines a new
attribute "udp-setup", which is similar to "setup" attribute defined
in RFC 4145, to enable endpoints to negotiate their roles in the IKE
session.  Considering the case that pre-shared keys can be used for
authentication in IKE, a new attribute "psk-fingerprint" is also
defined.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt