Subject: I-D Action:draft-agl-tcpm-sadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Faster application handshakes with SYN/ACK payloads
	Author(s)       : A. Langley
	Filename        : draft-agl-tcpm-sadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-15

This document describes an extension to TCP [RFC0793] which permits a
small, mostly constant data payload to be carried in the SYN+ACK
frame of the 3-way handshake.  This new behaviour is enabled by an
option in the SYN packet to ensure backwards compatibility.  We
should how this has latency benefits, specifically for cryptographic
applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agl-tcpm-sadata-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt