Subject: I-D Action:draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Packetization Times in the Session Description Protocol (SDP): Problem Statement, Requirements & Solution
	Author(s)       : M. Willekens, et al.
	Filename        : draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-07-13

This document provides a problem statement and requirements with
respect to the presence of a single packetization time (ptime/
maxptime) attribute in SDP media descriptions that contain several
media formats (audio codecs).  Furthermore, a best common practice
solution for the use of 'ptime/maxptime' is proposed based on
'static', 'dynamic' and 'indicated' values.  Some methods already
proposed as ad-hoc solutions and background information is included
in an appendix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt