Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCTP-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol.
	Author(s)       : S. Loreto, G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-14

Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) provides a realiable
communication channel between two end-hosts in may way similar to
TCP.  This document describes how to express media transport over
SCTP using the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  It defines the
SDP 'SCTP' protocol identifier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt