Subject: I-D Action:draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interfacing between IKEv2/IPsec & MIPv6 by simple PF_KEY extensions
	Author(s)       : M. Qi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This draft discusses the issues associated with interfacing between
IKEv2/IPsec and MIPv6.  When mobile nodes bootstrap in foreign
network or handover to a new network, IKEv2/IPsec can not probe the
changing of care-of-address, which is related security associations.
One simple extension to the SADB_ACQUIRE in PF_KEY framework is
proposed to support this interfacing.  And the operation modification
of IKEv2 and MIPv6 are described in this proposal based on the
SADB_ACQUIRE extension.  A new mobility security reference database
is created to store the temporary mobility parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qi-mip6-ikev2-interfacing-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt