Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : L2VPN OAM Requirements and Framework
	Author(s)       : D. Mohan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-10.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This draft provides framework and requirements for Layer 2 Virtual
Private Networks (L2VPN) Operation, Administration and Maintenance
(OAM). The OAM framework is intended to provide OAM layering across
L2VPN services, Pseudo Wires (PWs) and Packet Switched Network (PSN)
tunnels. The requirements are intended to identify OAM requirement
for L2VPN services (i.e. VPLS, VPWS, and IPLS). Furthermore, if
L2VPN services OAM requirements impose specific requirements on PWOAM
and/or PSN OAM, those specific PW and/or PSN OAM requirements
are also identified.

Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.

When these key words are used in consideration of RFC 2119, these

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt