Subject: I-D Action:draft-sommer-ipfix-mediator-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mediator-Specific Extensions to IPFIX Protocol and Information Model
	Author(s)       : C. Sommer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sommer-ipfix-mediator-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-14

IPFIX supports the concept of a Mediator, a device that receives,
transforms, and exports data streams using IPFIX.  One of the most
important requirements is the reduction of the volume of IPFIX
traffic by aggregating and discarding received information.  This
document introduces a number of extensions to the IPFIX Information
Model that support the export of aggregated IPFIX data, introducing
abstract data types and Information Elements that optimize the
transport of descriptive information in terms of flow records' amount
and size.  All extensions are directly applicable to the IPFIX
Mediator but can be used in many different applications as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sommer-ipfix-mediator-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt