Subject: I-D Action:draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE recovery extension for data plane initiated reversion
	Author(s)       : A. Takacs, B. Tremblay
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-14

RSVP-TE recovery extensions are specified in [RFC4872] and [RFC4873].
Currently these extensions cannot signal request for revertive
protection to the remote endpoint.  This document defines a new bit
to signal this request and two new fields to specify a wait-to-
restore and hold-off intervals.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt