Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Kerberos Version 5 GSS-API Channel Binding Hash Agility
	Author(s)       : S. Emery
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-14

Currently, channel bindings are implemented using a MD5 hash in the
Kerberos Version 5 Generic Security Services Application Programming
Interface (GSS-API) mechanism [RFC4121].  This document updates
RFC4121 to allow the channel binding restriction to be lifted using
algorithms negotiated based on Kerberos crypto framework as defined
in RFC3961.  In addition, because this update makes use of the last
extensible field in the Kerberos client-server exchange message,
extensions are defined to allow future protocol extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt