Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohara-idr-practical-request-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Practical Request for BGP Specification and Implementation
	Author(s)       : Y. Ohara, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ohara-idr-practical-request-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-07-06

In 2007, a large scale incident have occurred multiple ISPs where a
number of BGP sessions were disconnected.  This happened because of
the different implementation of BGP error handling.  Therefore, it is
necessary to classify the error processing of BGP to achieve stable
operation of BGP, and to define it clearly.  This document describes
to clarify the classification of BGP error handlings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohara-idr-practical-request-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt