Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-sipping-3892bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updates to Referred-By in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
	Author(s)       : N. Bishai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-loreto-sipping-3892bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-07-03

SIP has a mechanism for conveying the asserted identity of the
originator of a request by means of the P-Asserted-Identity header
field.  When exploding a SIP MESSAGE request to a pre-defined group
URI and when exploding a SIP INVITE request to an ad-hoc group or to
a pre-defined group URI, the Referred-By header field in the
resulting exploded requests is set to the P-Asserted-Identity header
field or to the From header field.  The Referred-By header is only
included if the P-Asserted-Identity header field or From header field
needs to carry another value, e.g. the URI of a pre-defined group, or
a conference focus URI.  Since the P-Asserted-Identity header field
may carry up to two values, the Referred-By definition needs to be
extended to allow up to two values as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-sipping-3892bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt