Subject: I-D Action:draft-agl-tcpm-sadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Faster application handshakes with SYN/ACK payloads
	Author(s)       : A. Langley
	Filename        : draft-agl-tcpm-sadata-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-08-05

This document advocates the usage of small, mostly constant payloads
in the SYN+ACK frame of the 3-way TCP [RFC0793] handshake.  We show
how this can have immediate benefits for some protocols.
Additionally, we describe a new TCP option that enables a wider range
of protocols to gain from it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agl-tcpm-sadata-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt