Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-generic-signaling-message-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Generic Signaling Message
	Author(s)       : B. Haley, S. Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-generic-signaling-message-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-08-14

This document specifies two new Mobility Header message types that
allow Mobile IPv6 entities to send and receive generic signaling
messages.

Haley

Expires - January 2008

[page 1]

 Mobile IPv6 Generic Signaling Message

 August 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-generic-signaling-message-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt