Subject: I-D Action:draft-endo-v6ops-dnsproxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Translator Friendly DNS Proxy
	Author(s)       : M. Endo, H. Miyata
	Filename        : draft-endo-v6ops-dnsproxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-08-07

This document describes the DNS Proxy that is separated from NAT-PT
[RFC2766].  NAT-PT was designed to work with DNS Application Level
Gateway.  However [RFC4966] pointed out DNS related issues, and
[RFC2766] was changed to historical state.  This document attempts to
DNS Proxy specification, removing dependency on NAT-PT as well as
resolving problems pointed in [RFC4966].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-endo-v6ops-dnsproxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt