Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-model-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Forwarding Element Model
	Author(s)       : J. Halpern, J. Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-model-13.txt
	Pages           : 132
	Date            : 2008-08-18

This document defines the forwarding element (FE) model used in the
Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) protocol [2].  The
model represents the capabilities, state and configuration of
forwarding elements within the context of the ForCES protocol, so
that control elements (CEs) can control the FEs accordingly.  More
specifically, the model describes the logical functions that are
present in an FE, what capabilities these functions support, and how
these functions are or can be interconnected.  This FE model is
intended to satisfy the model requirements specified in the ForCES
requirements document, RFC3654 [4].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-model-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt