Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ug-xcast20-protocol-spec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: XCAST6 (version 2.0) Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: Y. Imai, T. Kurosawa, N. Kawaguchi, E. Muramoto
	Filename	: draft-ug-xcast20-protocol-spec-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-8-17
	
This document describes the specification of Xcast6 (Explicit Multi-
   unicast (Xcast) for IPv6), a new multicast scheme with complementary
   scaling properties: Xcast supports a very large number of small
   multicast sessions.  Xcast achieves this by explicitly encoding the
   list of destinations in the data packets, instead of using a
   multicast group address.  The difference from the experimental
   specification which is described in [5058] is that this version
   eliminates Hop-by-Hop header which sometimes suffers hardware router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ug-xcast20-protocol-spec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt