Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-welzl-expires-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Expires Header in E-mail 
	Author(s)	: M. Welzl, T. Nolf, J. Palme
	Filename	: draft-welzl-expires-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-8-4
	
This memo introduces a new email header called Expires. Using this 
   header, the sender of an email can state that (s)he believes this 
   message will be irrelevant after the indicated date/time. The 
   receiving MUA can then automatically detect that a message has 
   expired and facilitate handling of such emails for the user. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-welzl-expires-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt