Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Specification of 3GPP IM CN Subsystem XML body handling
	Author(s)	: J. Bakker
	Filename	: draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-8-8
	
This document registers new disposition-types for the Content-
   Disposition header that apply to the application/3gpp-ims+xml body
   used by 3GPP.  The applicability of these content-disposition values
   are limited to 3GPP IMS.  The application/3gpp-ims+xml body has the
   following two distinct uses: (1) for redirecting the emergency
   session to use a different domain (e.g. using a Circuit Switched
   call), and (2) for delivering user profile specific information from
   the SIP registrar to an Application Server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt