Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-3209-patherr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Node behavior upon originating and receiving Resource ReserVation Protocol (RSVP) Path Error message
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-3209-patherr-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-08-18

The aim of this document is to describe a common practice with regard
to the behavior of a node sending a Resource ReserVation Protocol
(RSVP) Traffic Engineering (TE) Path Error message and to the
behavior of a node receiving an RSVP Path Error message for a
preempted Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering
Label Switched Path (TE LSP).  This document does not define any new
protocol extensions.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-3209-patherr-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt