Subject: I-D Action:draft-rfc-image-files-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Images in RFCs
	Author(s)       : R. Braden, J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-rfc-image-files-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-08-22

Documents in the RFC series normally use only plain-text ASCII
characters and a fixed-width font.  However, there is sometimes a
need to supplement the ASCII text with graphics or picture images.
The historic solution to this requirement, allowing secondary PDF and
Postscript files, is seldom used because it is awkward for authors
and publisher.  This memo sugests a more convenient scheme for
attaching authoritative diagrams, llustrations, or other graphics to
RFCs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfc-image-files-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt