Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kumar-isis-path-mtu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ISIS: Path MTU calculation in ISIS
	Author(s)	: V. Vasantha
	Filename	: draft-kumar-isis-path-mtu-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-8-4
	
This draft defines a method for calculating the PMTU for each IPv6
    destinations using ISIS routing protocol. By doing so the overhead
    incurred in the existing path maximum transferable unit discovery
    mechanism is reduced and the same solution can be extended to other
    link state routing protocols as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumar-isis-path-mtu-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt