Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-protocol-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : L. Dong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-protocol-15.txt
	Pages           : 124
	Date            : 2008-08-25

This document specifies the Forwarding and Control Element Separation
(ForCES) protocol.  ForCES protocol is used for communications
between Control Elements(CEs) and Forwarding Elements (FEs) in a
ForCES Network Element (ForCES NE).  This specification is intended
to meet the ForCES protocol requirements defined in RFC3654.  Besides
the ForCES protocol messages, the specification also defines the
framework, the mechanisms, and the Transport Mapping Layer (TML)
requirements for ForCES protocol.Authors

The participants in the ForCES Protocol Team, primary co-authors and
co-editors, of this protocol specification, are:

Ligang Dong (Zhejiang Gongshang University), Avri Doria (Lulea
University of Technology), Ram Gopal (Nokia), Robert Haas (IBM),
Jamal Hadi Salim (Znyx), Hormuzd M Khosravi (Intel), and Weiming Wang
(Zhejiang Gongshang University).  Special acknowledgement goes to
Joel Halpern who has done extensive editing in support of congruence
between the model and this protocol specification.  Without his
participation and persistence, this specification might never have
been completed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-protocol-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt