Subject: I-D Action:draft-marchioni-itzhaki-ds-system-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Approach to Digital Signature Systems Deployment
	Author(s)       : J. Marchioni, Y. Itzhaki
	Filename        : draft-marchioni-itzhaki-ds-system-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-08-14

Most digital-signature system deployments require dedicated and 
solution-specific user-enrollment procedures and user-enrollment 
software[1], and mandate provisioning and distribution of physical or 
software-based signature-key tokens to end users.  As deployed such 
approaches create a high burden in logistics, cost, and help-desk 
support.  They also introduce training obstacles for users and 
systems administrators.

This document describes the deployment architecture approach used by 
ARX to provide secure and efficient digital signature services based 
on its CoSign(r) solution.  The security solution's deployment 
architecture is documented in the hope that other digital-signature 
and PKI deployment efforts will deliver comparable efficiencies.

[1] This is also true for deployments of non-standard proprietary 

 electronic signature solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marchioni-itzhaki-ds-system-deployment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt