Subject: I-D Action:draft-worley-service-example-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Service Example -- Music on Hold
	Author(s)       : D. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-service-example-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-08-28

The "music on hold" feature is one of the most desired features of
telephone systems in the business environment.  "Music on hold" is
where, when one party to a call has the call "on hold", that party's
telephone provides an audio stream (often music) to be heard by the
other party.  Architectural features of SIP make it difficult to
implement music-on-hold in a way that is fully compliant with the
standards.  The implementation of music-on-hold described in this
document is fully effective and standards-compliant, but is simpler
than the methods previously documented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worley-service-example-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt