Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-mediactrl-feature-tags-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indicating Support for Basic Media Server Capabilities in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton
	Filename        : draft-boulton-mediactrl-feature-tags-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-08-20

This specification defines a profile set of media feature tags that
can be used with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The media
feature tags allow a Media Server to communicate a basic set of media
server capabilities that are supported to its Application Server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-mediactrl-feature-tags-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt