Subject: I-D Action:draft-tewari-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NSDB Protocol for Federated Filesystems
	Author(s)       : D. Ellard, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tewari-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2008-08-05

This document describes a file system federation protocol that
enables file access and namespace traversal across collections of
independently administered fileservers.  The protocol specifies a set
of interfaces by which fileservers and collections of fileservers
with different administrators can form a fileserver federation that
provides a namespace composed of the filesystems physically hosted on
and exported by the constituent fileservers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tewari-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt