Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yousaf-ietf-nemo-neron-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Nest Route Optimization for NEMO (NERON)
	Author(s)	: F. Yousaf, C. Wietfeld, A. Tigyo
	Filename	: draft-yousaf-ietf-nemo-neron-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2008-8-4
	
 IETF has proposed MIPv6 based Network Mobility (NEMO) Basic Support 
   protocol that handles the mobility management of IPv6 based mobile 
   networks. However the NEMO protocol has severe performance 
   limitations and does not specify the route optimization method for 
   mobile networks and does not take into account the operational and 
   functional complexities involving nested mobile networks.  

   In this draft we present NEst Route Optimization for NEMO (NERON) 
   protocol, a light weight, efficient and scalable approach that aims 
   at enabling nodes behind nested mobile networks to use optimized 
   communication paths with zero tunneling overhead and minimum end-to-
   end delay, irrespective of the depth of the nest, with minimum but 
   manageable changes to the base MIPv6 and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery 
   protocols and without introducing any new network entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yousaf-ietf-nemo-neron-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt