Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-csi-ecc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Public Key Algorithm Agility in SEND

	Author(s)	: S. Shuo, M. Vanderveen
	Filename	: draft-shen-csi-ecc-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-8-14
	
This draft proposes an upgrade to the CGA/SEND protocols to
   incorporate the use of elliptic curve cryptography.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-csi-ecc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt