Subject: I-D Action:draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implementing Call Park and Retrieve using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Procter
	Filename        : draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-08-17

Call Park and Call Retrieve are useful telephony services that are
familiar to many users.  Existing implementations using the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) show that a variety of approaches can be
taken, with varying degrees of interoperability.  This draft
discusses a number of feature variations, and how they may be
implemented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt