Subject: I-D Action:draft-zinjuvadia-traceflow-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TraceFlow
	Author(s)       : A. Viswanathan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zinjuvadia-traceflow-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2008-08-14

This document describes a new OAM protocol - TraceFlow that captures 
information pertaining to a traffic flow along the path that the flow 
takes through the network. TraceFlow is ECMP and link-aggregation 

 aware and captures the information about constituent members through 
which the traffic flow passes. TraceFlow gathers information that is 
relevant to the flow such as interface address, interface statistics, 
effect of network policies on the flow and so on. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zinjuvadia-traceflow-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt