Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-decroy-http-progress-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Progress notifications for HTTP
	Author(s)	: A. de Croy
	Filename	: draft-decroy-http-progress-04.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-7-23
	
This document specifies an extension to HTTP to allow the sending of 
   progress messages to user-agents during lengthy processing which 
   could otherwise cause users or user-agents to abandon requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decroy-http-progress-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt