Subject: I-D Action:draft-rhodes-rsvp-recovery-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problems observed with RSVP recovery signaling
	Author(s)       : A. Rhodes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rhodes-rsvp-recovery-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-08-06

Implementation experience with RSVP-TE recovery signaling has
uncovered some problems.  Associations between LSPs in different
sessions are forbidden.  Protecting LSPs cannot themselves be
protected.  Overlapping repairs cause loss of traffic.  This draft
provides details of these problems for the community to consider.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rhodes-rsvp-recovery-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt