Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using OpenPGP Keys for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authentication
	Author(s)	: N. Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename	: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-8-4
	
This memo proposes extensions to the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol to support the OpenPGP key format.  The extensions discussed
   here include a certificate type negotiation mechanism, and the
   required modifications to the TLS Handshake Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt