Subject: I-D Action:draft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alert-Info header URNs for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : D. Alexeitsev
	Filename        : draft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-08-18

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) supports the capability to
provide a reference to the alternative ringback tone for the caller
using the Alert-Info header.  However, the reference addresses only
the network resources with specific rendering properties.  There is
currently no support for predefined standard identifiers for ringback
tones or semantic indications without tied rendering.  To overcome
this limitations and support new applications a family of the URNs is
defined in this specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt