Subject: I-D Action:draft-makela-mip4-nemo-haaro-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Agent assisted Route Optimization between Mobile IPv4 Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Mäkelä, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-makela-mip4-nemo-haaro-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-08-20

This document describes a Home Agent assisted route optimization
extension to IPv4 Network Mobility Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-makela-mip4-nemo-haaro-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt