Subject: I-D Action:draft-smith-opentoken-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OpenToken
	Author(s)       : D. Smith, et al.
	Filename        : draft-smith-opentoken-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-08-11

This document describes OpenToken (OTK), a format for the
lightweight, secure, cross-application exchange of key-value pairs.
The format is designed primarily for use as an HTTP cookie or query
parameter, but can also be used in other scenarios that require a
compact, application-neutral token.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-smith-opentoken-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt