Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ECC Brainpool Standard Curves and Curve Generation
	Author(s)	: M. Lochter, J. Merkle
	Filename	: draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2008-8-4
	
This Memo proposes several elliptic curve domain parameters over
   finite prime fields for use in cryptographic applications.  The
   domain parameters are consistent with the relevant international
   standards, and can be used in X.509 certificates and certificate
   revocation lists (CRLs), for Internet Key Exchange (IKE), Transport
   Layer Security (TLS), XML signatures, and all applications or
   protocols based on the cryptographic message syntax (CMS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt