Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 18:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Modes of Operation for Camellia for Use With IPsec
	Author(s)       : . Kato, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-08-05

This document describes the use of the Camellia block cipher
algorithm in Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) mode, Counter (CTR) mode,
and Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM) mode, as an IKEv2 and Encapsulating
Security Payload (ESP) mechanism to provide confidentiality, data
origin authentication, and connectionless integrity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt