Subject: I-D Action:draft-hajjeh-tls-identity-protection-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Credential Protection Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : I. Hajjeh
	Filename        : draft-hajjeh-tls-identity-protection-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-08-04

This document defines a set of cipher suites to add client credential 
protection to the Transport Layer Security (TLS).  By negotiating one 
of those ciphersuites, the TLS clients will be able to determine for 
themselves when, how, to what extent and for what purpose information 

 about them is communicated to others.  The ciphersuites defined in 
this document can be used only when public key certificates are used 
in the client authentication process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hajjeh-tls-identity-protection-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt