Subject: I-D Action:draft-ellard-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Administration Protocol for Federated Filesystems
	Author(s)       : D. Ellard, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ellard-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-08-05

This document describes the administration protocol for a federated
file system that enables file access and namespace traversal across
collections of independently administered fileservers.  The protocol
specifies a set of interfaces by which fileservers and collections of
fileservers with different administrators can form a fileserver
federation that provides a namespace composed of the filesystems
physically hosted on and exported by the constituent fileservers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellard-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt