Subject: I-D Action:draft-groth-openpgp-attribute-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OpenPGP Attribute Extension
	Author(s)       : D. Groth
	Filename        : draft-groth-openpgp-attribute-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-08-14

A RFC was accepted extending TLS usage to include OpenPGP keys (RFC
5081) as an alternative or in addition to X.509 certificates,
however the author did not really standardise the way the
information in OpenPGP keys was to be presented and this could be
detrimental or fragment efforts to utilise OpenPGP keys in this
manner.

The author didn't touch on the issue generating confidence scores
beyond potential use of Certificate Authorities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groth-openpgp-attribute-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt