Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Fibre Channel frames Over MPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Roth, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-08.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2008-08-19

A Fibre Channel pseudowire (PW) is used to carry Fibre Channel frames 
over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to offer 
"emulated" Fibre Channel services over existing MPLS networks. This 
document specifies the encapsulation of Fibre Channel PDUs within a 
pseudowire. It also specifies the procedures for using a PW to 
provide a Fibre Channel service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt