Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-status-server-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of Status-Server Packets in the Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. DeKok
	Filename	: draft-ietf-radext-status-server-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2008-8-25
	
RFC 2865 defines a Status-Server code for use in RADIUS, but labels
   it as "Experimental" without further discussion.  This document
   describes a practical use for the Status-Server packet code, which is
   to let clients query the status of a RADIUS server.  These queries,
   and responses (if any) enable the client to make more informed
   decisions.  The result is a more stable, and more robust RADIUS
   architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-status-server-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt