Subject: I-D Action:draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EDNS EXPIRE OPTION
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-08-25

Provide a method for slave DNS servers to honour the SOA EXPIRE field
as if they were always transferring from the master, even when using
other slaves to perform indirect transfers and refresh queries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt