Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Sharing Transaction Fraud Data
	Author(s)	: S. Boeyen, M. Grandcolas, S. Bajaj, D. M'Raihi
	Filename	: draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-07.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2008-8-25
	
This document describes a document format for exchanging 
       transaction fraud (Thraud) information. It extends the Incident 
       Handling Working Group (INCH WG) Incident Object Description 
       Exchange Format (IODEF) incident reporting document format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt