Subject: I-D Action:draft-guthery-wiegand-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP and ARP over Wiegand
	Author(s)       : N. Center
	Filename        : draft-guthery-wiegand-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-08-22

This document describes the transport of IP datagrams over the 
Security Industry Association standard [3] five-conductor cable 
called the Wiegand interface used for communication between card 
readers and control panels in physical access control systems.  

 Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 
server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guthery-wiegand-ip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt