Subject: I-D Action:draft-reid-dnsext-aleatoric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A DNS Resource Record for Additional Entropy
	Author(s)       : J. Reid
	Filename        : draft-reid-dnsext-aleatoric-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-08-06

A scheme to defend against cache poisoning attacks against the Domain
Name System (DNS) by predicting the ID and source port number of
outgoing queries is described in this draft.  It proposes a new
resource record to provide a mechanism to introduce additional
entropy into DNS queries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reid-dnsext-aleatoric-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt