Subject: I-D Action:draft-thompson-esds-schema-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Supply-chain Discovery Service Schema
	Author(s)       : F. Thompson
	Filename        : draft-thompson-esds-schema-04.txt
	Pages           : 103
	Date            : 2008-08-29

The Extensible Supply-chain Discovery Service (ESDS) is an
application layer protocol for the distributed sharing and discovery
of notification events between associated partners within a supply
chain.  This document outlines the schema of the ESDS application
layer protocol.  This is the formal syntax of the web service
interface specification in Web Service Description Language (WSDL)
and XML Schema (XSD).

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
[email-masked] and/or the author(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thompson-esds-schema-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt