Subject: I-D Action:draft-thompson-esds-commands-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Supply-chain Discovery Service Commands
	Author(s)       : F. Thompson
	Filename        : draft-thompson-esds-commands-04.txt
	Pages           : 100
	Date            : 2008-08-29

The Extensible Supply-chain Discovery Service (ESDS) is an
application layer protocol for the distributed sharing and discovery
of notification events between associated partners within a supply
chain.  This document describes the details of the command interface
of the ESDS.  A full outline of all primary and support commands is
included in this document along with examples.

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
[email-masked] and/or the author(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thompson-esds-commands-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt