Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-btns-core-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 22:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Better-Than-Nothing Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Better-Than-Nothing-Security: An Unauthenticated Mode of IPsec
	Author(s)       : N. Williams, M. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-btns-core-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-08-05

This document specifies how to use the Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
protocols, such as IKEv1 and IKEv2, to setup "unauthenticated"
security associations (SAs) for use with the IPsec Encapsulating
Security Payload (ESP) and the IPsec Authentication Header (AH).  No
changes to IKEv2 bits-on-the-wire are required, but Peer
Authorization Database (PAD) and Security Policy Database (SPD)
extensions are specified.  Unauthenticated IPsec is herein referred
to by its popular acronym, "BTNS" (Better Than Nothing Security).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-btns-core-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt