Subject: I-D Action:draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A QoS Model for Signaling IntServ Controlled-Load Service with NSIS
	Author(s)       : C. Kappler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-08-21

This document describes a QoS Model to signal IntServ controlled load
service with QoS NSLP.  QoS NSLP is QoS Model agnostic.  All QoS
Model specific information is carried in an opaque object, the QSPEC.
This document hence specifies the QSPEC for controlled load service,
how the QSPEC must be processed in QoS NSLP nodes, and how QoS NSLP
messages must be used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt