Subject: I-D Action:draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Bound End-to-End Tunnel (BEET) mode for ESP
	Author(s)       : P. Nikander, J. Melen
	Filename        : draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-09.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-08-05

This document specifies a new mode, called Bound End-to-End Tunnel
(BEET) mode, for IPsec ESP.  The new mode augments the existing ESP
tunnel and transport modes.  For end-to-end tunnels, the new mode
provides limited tunnel mode semantics without the regular tunnel
mode overhead.  The mode is intended to support new uses of ESP,
including mobility and multi-address multi-homing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt