Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-multimob-mld-mmcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MLD Extensions to Support the Mobile Multicast Group Management 
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, J. Guan, H. Zhou, Z. Yan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-multimob-mld-mmcast-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-8-5
	
Mobile multicast is a research hotspot. Some mobile multicast schemes 
was proposed, but most of them depend on the traditional group 
membership management protocol and concern on the reconstruction of multicast delivery tree by various algorithms, and they little 
consider the mobile group membership management. So in this memo, we 
extend the MLD protocol to support the mobile multicast group management. The extension is compatible with the traditional MLD protocols, and it can also be applied to the IGMP protocol to manage the mobile multicast in IPv4.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-mld-mmcast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt