Subject: I-D Action:draft-martin-managesieve-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, T. Martin
	Filename        : draft-martin-managesieve-11.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-08-25

Sieve scripts allow users to filter incoming email.  Message stores
are commonly sealed servers so users cannot log into them, yet users
must be able to update their scripts on them.  This document
describes a protocol "ManageSieve" for securely managing Sieve
scripts on a remote server.  This protocol allows a user to have
multiple scripts, and also alerts a user to syntactically flawed
scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-managesieve-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt