Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4)
	Author(s)       : H. Gerstung, C. Elliott
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-08-28

The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is used in networks of all types and
sizes for time synchronization of servers, workstations and other
networked equipment.  As time synchronization is more and more a
mission critical service, standardized means for monitoring and
management of this subsystem of a networked host are required to
allow operators of such a service to setup a monitoring system that
is platform- and vendor-independant.  This Internet draft provides a
standardized collection of data objects for monitoring the NTP entity
of such a network participant and it is part of the NTP Version 4
standardization effort.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt