Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-08-24

The Proxy Mobile IPv6 base specification and Proxy Mobile IPv6
support for IPv4 allow the mobile node's IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
between the local mobility anchor and the mobile access gateway to be
tunneled using IPv6 or IPv4 encapsulation headers.  These
encapsulation modes do not offer the tunnel end-points the required
semantics to expose a service identifier that can be used to identify
traffic for a certain classification, such as for supporting mobile
nodes that are using overlapping private IPv4 addressing.  The
extension defined in this document allow the mobile access gateway
and the local mobility anchor to negotiate GRE encapsulation mode and
exchange the GRE keys for marking the flows, so tunnel peers can
process individual flows differently.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt