Subject: I-D Action:draft-thubert-tree-discovery-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Nested Nemo Tree Discovery
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert, et al.
	Filename        : draft-thubert-tree-discovery-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-08-01

This paper describes a simple distance vector protocol that exposes
only a default route towards the infrastructure in a nested NEMO
configuration.  The draft extends the Neighbor Discovery Protocol [1]
in order to carry information and metrics which will help a Mobile
Router select its Attachment Router(s) in an autonomous fashion and
provides generic rules which guarantee that the interaction of
different selection processes will not create loops.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-tree-discovery-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt