Subject: I-D Action:draft-devarapalli-netlmm-multihoming-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Interface Support with Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-devarapalli-netlmm-multihoming-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-08-22

Proxy Mobile IPv6 enables network-based mobility for a regular IPv6
mobile node with no mobility management protocol.  It makes it appear
to the mobile node that its IP address does not change as the mobile
node moves across the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  There have been some
issues identified with supporting a host with multiple interfaces
attaching to the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  This document describes
and analyzes some of the scenarios associated with this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-netlmm-multihoming-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt