Subject: I-D Action:draft-blau-simple-msrp-acm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Alternative Connection Model for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : S. Blau, C. Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-blau-simple-msrp-acm-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-09-12

This document defines an alternative connection model for MSRP UAs.
The model differs from the standard MSRP model, as defined in RFC4975
and RFC4976 in the following ways: it uses SDP in a more conventional
way when it comes to conveying endpoint address information, and it
uses COMEDIA for connection establishment.  Because of this, the
model also allows for the usage of mainstream mechanisms for NAT
traversal, instead of using MSRP relays.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blau-simple-msrp-acm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt