Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Alternative Approaches to Traffic Engineering Database Creation and Maintenance for Path Computation Elements 
	Author(s)	: G. Bernstein, Y. Lee, D. Li
	Filename	: draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-9-26
	
Path Computation Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely 
   Traffic Engineering Database (TED). Traditionally this TED has been 
   obtained from a link state routing protocol supporting traffic 
   engineering extensions. This document discusses possible alternatives 
   and enhancements to such an approach and their potential impacts on 
   network nodes, routing protocols, and PCEs. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt