Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bajko-v6ops-port-restricted-ipaddr-assign-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		:  Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Options for Port Restricted IP Address Assignment
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, T. Savolainen
	Filename	: draft-bajko-v6ops-port-restricted-ipaddr-assign-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-9-24
	
This document defines two Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for 
   IPv4 [RFC2131] options that allow servers to assign port restricted 
   IPv4 addresses to clients. Port restriction may be necessary in 
   cases when one public IPv4 address is assigned to multiple clients 
   because of scarcity of the available IPv4 addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-v6ops-port-restricted-ipaddr-assign-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt