Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Congestion Control in the RFC Series
	Author(s)       : M. Welzl, W. Eddy
	Filename        : draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-06.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-09-22

This document is an informational snapshot produced by the IRTF's
Internet Congestion Control Research Group (ICCRG).  It provides a
survey of congestion control topics described by documents in the RFC
series.  This does not modify or update the specifications or status
of the RFC documents that are discussed.  It may be used as a
reference or starting point for the future work of the research
group, especially in noting gaps or open issues in the current IETF
standards.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt