Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-12.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-09-23

Mobile IPv6 deployments may want to bootstrap their operations
dynamically based on an interaction between the Home Agent and the
Diameter server of the Mobile Service Provider (MSP).  This document
specifies the interaction between a Mobile IP Home Agent and that
Diameter server.

Several different mechanisms for authenticating a Mobile Node are
supported.  The usage of the Internet Key Exchange v2 (IKEv2)
protocol allows different mechanisms, such as the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP), certificates and pre-shared secrets to
be used.  Furthermore, another method makes use of the Mobile IPv6
Authentication Protocol.  In addition to authentication and
authorization, the configuration of Mobile IPv6 specific parameters
and accounting is specified in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt