Subject: I-D Action:draft-arkko-eap-aka-kdf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Improved Extensible Authentication Protocol Method for 3rd Generation Authentication and Key Agreement (EAP-AKA')
	Author(s)       : J. Arkko, et al.
	Filename        : draft-arkko-eap-aka-kdf-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-09-10

This specification defines a new EAP method, EAP-AKA', a small
revision of the EAP-AKA method.  The change is a new key derivation
function that binds the keys derived within the method to the name of
the access network.  The new key derivation mechanism has been
defined in 3GPP.  This specification allows its use in EAP in an
interoperable manner.  In addition, EAP-AKA' employs SHA256 instead
of SHA1.

This specification also updates RFC 4187 EAP-AKA to add support for
preventing bidding down attacks between itself and EAP-AKA'.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-eap-aka-kdf-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt