Subject: I-D Action:draft-kang-ccamp-wdm-switch-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link Connectivity and Common Constraint Information Extension to GMPLS for WDM Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)       : Z. Kang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kang-ccamp-wdm-switch-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-09-09

This document provides the mechanism of link connectivity 
verification and the constraint information extension to GMPLS IGP or 

 Conveyed to a path computation element (PCE) for static light path 
computation and selection in WDM network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kang-ccamp-wdm-switch-info-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt