Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Suite B Cryptographic Suites for Secure Shell
	Author(s)	: K. Igoe
	Filename	: draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-9-11
	
This document describes the basic architecture of a Suite B compliant
   implementation of the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol.  Suite B
   secure shell makes use of elliptic curve Diffie-Hellmann (ECDH) key
   agreement, the elliptic curve digital signature algorithm (ECDSA),
   the Advanced Encryption Standard running in Galois Counter Mode
   (AES-GCM), two members of the SHA-2 family of hashes (SHA-256 and
   SHA-384), and X.509 certificates. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt