Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-oauth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth: HTTP Authorization Delegation Protocol
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav, B. Cook
	Filename        : draft-hammer-oauth-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-09-29

This document specifies OAuth, an HTTP authorization delegation
protocol for accessing protected resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-oauth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt