Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Streaming Internet Messaging Attachments
	Author(s)       : N. Cook
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2008-09-26

This document describes a method for streaming multimedia attachments
received by a resource constrained and/or mobile device from an IMAP
server.  It allows such clients, which often have limits in storage
space and bandwidth, to play video and audio e-mail content.

The document describes a profile for making use of the IMAP URLAUTH
extension (RFC 4467), the Network Announcement SIP Media Service (RFC
4240), and the Media Server Control Markup Language (RFC 5022).Conventions
Used in this Document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [KEYWORDS].

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and
server respectively.  If a single "C:" or "S:" label applies to
multiple lines, then some of the line breaks between those lines are
for editorial clarity only and may not be part of the actual protocol
exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt