Subject: I-D Action:draft-wierzbicki-cidss-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Intrusion Detection Signatures Standard
	Author(s)       : A. Wierzbicki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wierzbicki-cidss-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-09-04

The purpose of the Common Intrusion Detection Signatures Standard 
(CIDSS) is to define a common data format for storing signatures from 
different intrusion detection systems. 

This Internet-Draft describes a common data format to represent 
information contained in signatures of intrusion detection systems, 
and explains the rationale for using this common format. The proposed 
format is a dialect of the Extensible Markup Language (XML). An XML 
Document Type Definition is developed, and examples are provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wierzbicki-cidss-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt