Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Binding for IEEE 802.11
	Author(s)	: M. Montemurro, D. Stanley, P. Calhoun
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-10.txt
	Pages		: 80
	Date		: 2008-9-26
	
Wireless LAN product architectures have evolved from single
   autonomous access points to systems consisting of a centralized
   Access Controller (AC) and Wireless Termination Points (WTPs).  The
   general goal of centralized control architectures is to move access
   control, including user authentication and authorization, mobility
   management and radio management from the single access point to a
   centralized controller.

   This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol Binding Specification for use with
   the IEEE 802.11 Wireless Local Area Network protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt