Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) Version 3.2 Message Specification
	Author(s)	: B. Ramsdell, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-06.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2008-9-22
	
This document defines Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions 
   (S/MIME) version 3.2.  S/MIME provides a consistent way to send and 
   receive secure MIME data.  Digital signatures provide authentication, 
   message integrity, and non-repudiation with proof of origin.  Encryption provides data confidentiality.  Compression can be used to 
   reduce data size.  This document obsoletes RFC 3851.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt