Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Container Option for Server Configuration
	Author(s)       : R. Droms
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-09-08

In some DHCP service deployments, it is desirable for a DHCP server
in one administrative domain to pass configuration options to a DHCP
server in a different administrative domain.  This DHCP option
carries a set of DHCP options that can be used by another DHCP
server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt