Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Representing multi-value time in MANETs
	Author(s)       : T. Clausen, C. Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-09-26

This document describes a general and flexible TLV (type-length-value
structure) for representing time-values, such as an interval or a
duration, using the generalized MANET packet/message format.  It
defines two message and two address block TLVs for representing
validity and interval times for MANET routing protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt