Subject: I-D Action:draft-everhart-nfsv4-namespace-via-dns-srv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using DNS SRV to Specify a Global File Name Space with NFS version 4
	Author(s)       : C. Everhart, et al.
	Filename        : draft-everhart-nfsv4-namespace-via-dns-srv-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-09-08

The NFS version 4 protocol provides a natural way for a collection of
NFS file servers to collaborate in providing an organization-wide
file name space.  The DNS SRV RR allows a simple and appropriate way
for an organization to publish the root of its name space, even to
clients that might not be intimately associated with such an
organization.  DNS SRV can be used to join these organization-wide
file name spaces together to allow construction of a global, uniform
NFS version 4 file name space.  This document refreshes the draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-everhart-nfsv4-namespace-via-dns-srv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt