Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Comparison of Proposals to Replace NAT-PT
	Author(s)       : D. Wing, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-09-26

As we approach IPv4 address depletion, the IETF must provide for IPv4
and IPv6 coexistence:  a way for ISPs and enterprises to reduce
public IPv4 address consumption and a way for hosts to migrate to
IPv6 connectivity -- while providing reasonable access for those IPv6
hosts to access the IPv4 Internet.

This draft compares eight proposals for IPv6 and IPv4 coexistence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-nat-pt-replacement-comparison-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt