Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management
	Author(s)	: V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-9-8
	
This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
   contains Textual Conventions to represent commonly used Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) management information.  The intent is that
   these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and used in MPLS
   related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
   representations. This document updates RFC3811 and fixes the .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt