Subject: I-D Action:draft-newman-imap-decaf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Decrypted Content Attachment Flag for Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)
	Author(s)       : D. Newman, N. Freed
	Filename        : draft-newman-imap-decaf-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-09-16

This document promulgates an Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)
flag keyword which Mail User Agents (MUAs) may use to indicate that
the decrypted content of an encrypted message contains one or more
attachments.

This document intentionally leaves undefined the definition of an
"attachment" and is neutral as regards the message encryption system.

This document also defines an IANA registry for IMAP flag keyword
conventions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-imap-decaf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt