Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Replacing AppleTalk
	Author(s)       : S. Cheshire, M. Krochmal
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-09-11

One of the important goals of the participants working on Zeroconf,
Multicast DNS, and DNS-Based Service Discovery was the desire to
retire AppleTalk and the AppleTalk Name Binding Protocol, and to
replace them with an all-IP solution. This document outlines the
specific requirements that IP-based protocol(s) need to meet to make
that possible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt