Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP4 extension for named searches (filters)
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, C. King
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-09-22

The document defines a way to persistently store named IMAP (RFC
3501) searches on the server.  Such named searches can be
subsequently referenced in a SEARCH or any other command that accepts
a search criteria as a parameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt