Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Federated File Systems
	Author(s)       : D. Ellard, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-09-26

This draft describes and lists the functional requirements of a
federated file system and defines related terms.  Our intent is to
use this draft as a starting point and refine it, with input and
feedback from the file system community and other interested parties,
until we reach general agreement.  We will then begin, again with the
help of any interested parties, to define standard, open federated
file system protocols that satisfy these requirements and are
suitable for implementation and deployment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt