Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rezafard-esds-problem-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensible Supply-chain Discovery Service Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: A. Rezafard
	Filename	: draft-rezafard-esds-problem-statement-02.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2008-9-1
	
This document discusses the requirements of an application layer
   protocol which can meet the needs of today's complex and dynamic
   supply chains.  Currently, supply chain communication traffic travels
   over the Internet using existing Internet protocols, such as FTP,
   SMTP, and DNS.  This is a temporary solution for a growing niche.
   This document elaborates on issues that would arise if this trend
   continues.  Also, this document outlines a set of design concerns
   that an application layer protocol needs to address in order to be
   deployable in a real-world supply chain.

   This document obsoletes "Extensible Supply-chain Discovery Service
   Problem Statement draft-rezafard-esds-problem-statement-01".

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
   [email-masked] and/or the author(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rezafard-esds-problem-statement-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt