Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to OSPF to Support Mobile Ad Hoc Networking
	Author(s)       : M. Chandra, A. Roy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2008-09-21

This document describes extensions to OSPF to support mobile ad hoc
networking.  Specifically, the document specifies a mechanism for
link-local signaling, a OSPF-MANET interface, a simple technique to
reduce the size of Hello packets by only transmitting incremental
state changes, and a method for optimized flooding of routing
updates.

Chandra, Roy et al.

Expires March 2009

  [page  1]

Internet-Draft
 Extensions to OSPF to Support MANETs
 September 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt