Subject: I-D Action:draft-vasseur-roll-terminology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Terminology in Low power And Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-vasseur-roll-terminology-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-09-11

The documents defines a terminology for discussing routing
requirements and solutions for networks referred to as Low power and
Lossy Networks (LLN).  A LLN is typically composed of many embedded
devices with limited power, memory, and processing resources
interconnected by a variety of links.  There is a wide scope of
application areas for LLNs, including industrial monitoring, building
automation (HVAC, lighting, access control, fire), connected home,
healthcare, environmental monitoring, urban sensor networks, energy
management, assets tracking, refrigeration.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-roll-terminology-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt