Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: FLUTE - File Delivery over Unidirectional Transport
	Author(s)	: M. Luby, R. Lehtonen, V. Roca, T. Paila
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-06.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2008-9-25
	
This document defines FLUTE, a protocol for the unidirectional
   delivery of files over the Internet, which is particularly suited to    multicast networks.  The specification builds on Asynchronous Layered
   Coding, the base protocol designed for massively scalable multicast
   distribution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt