Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Updates to LDP for IPv6
	Author(s)	: V. Manral, R. Papneja
	Filename	: draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-9-4
	
LDP is defined in [RFC5036]. LDP (for Label Distribution Protocol) 
   defines procedures for LSRs to distribute labels to support MPLS 
   forwarding along normally routed paths.

   LDP is a protocol defined for distributing labels. It is the set of 
   procedures and messages by which Label Switched Routers (LSRs) establish 
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) through a network by mapping network-layer
   routing information directly to data-link layer switched paths. These LSPs 
   may have an endpoint at a directly attached neighbor (comparable to IP 
   hop-by-hop forwarding), or may have an endpoint at a network egress node, 
   enabling switching via all intermediary nodes. 

   The LDP procedures are defined for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. This 
   document corrects and clarifies the LDP behavior for IPv6 networks as 
   defined in [RFC5036] for helping in better interoperability between 
   implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt