Subject: I-D Action:draft-wilson-class-e-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Redesignation of 240/4 from "Future Use" to "Private Use"
	Author(s)       : P. Wilson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wilson-class-e-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-09-29

This document directs the IANA to designate the block of IPv4
addresses from 240.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255 (240.0.0.0/4) as unicast
address space for Private Use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilson-class-e-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt