Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rfcs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of an Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) Document Stream
	Author(s)       : A. Falk
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rfcs-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-09-07

This memo defines the publication stream for RFCs from the Internet
Research Task Force.  Most documents undergoing this process will
come from IRTF Research Groups and it is expected that they will be
published as Informational or Experimental RFCs by the RFC Editor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rfcs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt