Subject: I-D Action:draft-despres-sam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Address Mapping with A+P Extended IPv4 addressing (SAM)
	Author(s)       : R. Despres
	Filename        : draft-despres-sam-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-09-29

Stateless Local Address Mapping (SAM) is a generic tool for global-
address packets to traverse transit domains where routing is
performed in different address spaces.  To share IPv4 global
addresses among several CPEs and/or hosts, port prefixes can be used
as extensions of IPv4 global addresses.  In this space (IPv4E), a
node having an n-bits IPv4E prefix with n>32 may only use or delegate
ports having its port prefix of length /32-n.  Static Address Mappers
can be placed in CPEs, in hosts, and/or in ISP Internet gateways.
Applications include various IPv6 in IPv4 and IPv4E in IPv6
encapsulations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-sam-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt