Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) Version 3.2 Certificate Handling
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, B. Ramsdell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-07.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-9-26
	
This document specifies conventions for X.509 certificate usage by 
   Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) agents.  S/MIME 
   provides a method to send and receive secure MIME messages, and 
   certificates are an integral part of S/MIME agent processing.  S/MIME agents validate certificates as described in RFC 5280, the Internet 
   X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and CRL Profile.  S/MIME 
   agents must meet the certificate processing requirements in this 
   document as well as those in RFC 5280. This document obsoletes RFC 
   3850.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt