Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using non-ASCII Characters in RFCs
	Author(s)	: T. Bray, P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-9-26
	
This document specifies a change to the IETF process in which
   Internet Drafts and RFCs are allowed to contain non-ASCII characters.
   The proposed change is to change the encoding of Internet Drafts and
   RFCs to UTF-8.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt