Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Heartbeat Mechanism for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-09-30

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility management protocol.
The mobility entities involved in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol, the
Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA),
setup tunnels dynamically to manage mobility for a mobile node within
the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  This document describes a heartbeat
mechanism between the MAG and the LMA to detect failures quickly and
take appropriate action.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt