Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-mext-bu-prefixdelegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BU/BA Based Prefix Delegation Support for Mobile Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-mext-bu-prefixdelegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-09-15

This document defines prefix delegation support for a mobile network.
Mobile Router dynamically requests its Mobile Network Prefixes from
its Home Agents using Binding Update both at the home link and at the
visited links.  Home agents get the prefixes delegated using DHCPv6
Prefix Delegation and reply to the Mobile Router with Binding
Acknowledgement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mext-bu-prefixdelegation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt