Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)       : I. Property
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-09-29

This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm in 
the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing 
confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic 
 
 and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control 
Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt