Subject: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-05.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2008-09-19

This document defines extensions to the CalDAV "calendar-access"
feature to specify a standard way of performing scheduling
transactions with iCalendar-based calendar components.  This document
defines the "calendar-auto-schedule" feature of CalDAV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt