Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaeggli-ietf-streaming-media-status-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IETF Streaming Media, Current Status
	Author(s)	: J. Jaeggli
	Filename	: draft-jaeggli-ietf-streaming-media-status-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-9-17
	
  This document describes the operation of the audio streaming service
   provided for the IETF from IETF 62 up to the most recent (IETF 72)
   meeting.  Efforts associated with meetings prior to IETF 62 back to
   IETF 49 as well as a proposal for the current effort were detailed in
   the now expired draft draft-jaeggli-ietftv-ng-01.txt.  The purpose of
   this document is to inform future efforts to deliver streaming media
   services for remote or local participants of the level of service and
   the technology that was employed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaeggli-ietf-streaming-media-status-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt