Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 00:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Conference Event Package Data Format Extension for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-09-03

This document specifies the notification mechanism for XCON
(centralized conferencing).  This mechanism reuses the SIP (Session
Initiation Protocol) event package for conference state.
Additionally, the notification mechanism includes support for the
XCON data model and for partial notifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt