Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Pre-authentication Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Y. Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-09-09

EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) pre-authentication is
defined as the use of EAP to pre-establish EAP keying material on a
target authenticator prior to arrival of the peer at the access
network managed by that authenticator.  This draft discusses EAP pre-
authentication problems in detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt