Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-netlmm-pmipv6-mcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast Routing in Proxy Mobile IPv6 
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, J. Guan, H. Zhou, y. zhu
	Filename	: draft-zhang-netlmm-pmipv6-mcast-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-9-4
	
With the development of various mobile technologies, mobile multicast becomes a research hotspot. Several mobile multicast schemes were 
proposed, but most of them are based on the Mobile IPv6 and its 
alternatives. Recently, the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) was         proposed to provide the mobility support for mobile node without mobility function. However, the PMIPv6 mainly concerns on the unicast 
transmission support, and little considers the multicast routing. So, in this memo, we propose two mobile multicast mechanisms, the MAG- based method and LMA-based method to support the multicast routing in 
PMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-netlmm-pmipv6-mcast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt