Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Support For Mobile Access Gateway and Local Mobility Anchor to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-09-15

This specification defines the Diameter support for the Proxy Mobile
IPv6 and the corresponding mobility service session setup.  The
policy information needed by the Proxy Mobile IPv6 is defined in
mobile node's policy profile, which could be downloaded from the
Diameter server to the Mobile Access Gateway once the mobile node
roams into a Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain and performs access
authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt