Subject: I-D Action:draft-baker-behave-ivi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IVI Update to SIIT and NAT-PT
	Author(s)       : X. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-baker-behave-ivi-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-09-15

This note proposes an address and service architecture designed to
facilitate transition from an IPv4 Internet to an IPv6 Internet.
This service contains three parts: A DNS Application Layer Gateway, a
stateful Network Address Translator that enables IPv6 clients to
initiate connections to IPv4 servers and peers, and a stateless
Network Address Translator that enables IPv4 and IPv6 systems to
interoperate freely.

It is couched as an update to RFCs 2765 and 2766.  This is because
the stateless service is essentially the SIIT with a different
address format, and because the DNS Application Layer Gateway and the
stateful translator have significant similarities to NAT-PT.  There
are, however, important differences from NAT-PT, responsive to the
issues raised in RFC 4966.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-behave-ivi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt