Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DCCP Simultaneous-Open Technique to Facilitate NAT/Middlebox Traversal
	Author(s)       : G. Fairhurst, G. Renker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-09-15

This document specifies an update to the Datagram Congestion Control
Protocol (DCCP), a connection-oriented and datagram-based transport
protocol.

The update adds a packet type, DCCP-Listen, which assists DCCP
applications that need to communicate through one or more middleboxes
(e.g.  Network Address Translators, NATs, or firewalls), where
establishing necessary middlebox state requires peering endpoints to
initiate communication in a near-simultaneous manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt