Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Method Registrations
	Author(s)	: J. Reschke
	Filename	: draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-8-29
	
This document registers those Hypertext Transfer ProtocolHypertext
   Transfer Protocol (HTTP) methods which have been defined in
   standards-track RFCs before the IANA HTTP Method Registry was
   established.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt