Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (Revised) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (IDNA): Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-09-12

This document supplies the protocol definition for a revised and
updated specification for internationalized domain names (IDNs).  The
rationale for these changes, the relationship to the older
specification, and important terminology are provided in other
documents.  This document specifies the protocol mechanism, called
Internationalizing Domain Names in Applications (IDNA), for
registering and looking up IDNs in a way that does not require
changes to the DNS itself.  IDNA is only meant for processing domain
names, not free text.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt