Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-young-esds-concepts-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensible Supply-chain Discovery Service Concepts
	Author(s)	: M. Young
	Filename	: draft-young-esds-concepts-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-8-29
	
This document is intended to seed discussion about the Extensible
   Supply-chain Discovery Service (ESDS), an application layer protocol
   for the distributed sharing and discovery of notification events
   between associated partners within a supply chain.  Specified
   initially as a web service interface, the protocol defines event
   tracking and tracing operations as well as core object management
   operations.  This document obsoletes "Extensible Supply-chain
   Discovery Service Concepts draft-young-esds-concepts-03".

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
   [email-masked] and/or the author(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-young-esds-concepts-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt