Subject: I-D Action:draft-rhodes-ccamp-rsvp-recovery-fix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Recovery Signaling Fixes
	Author(s)       : A. Rhodes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rhodes-ccamp-rsvp-recovery-fix-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-09-24

This document updates the ASSOCIATION object used in RSVP-TE
signaling of End-to-End and Segment Recovery.  This document solves
problems with existing Segment Recovery procedures, and also makes
possible recovery paths that cross addressing domain boundaries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rhodes-ccamp-rsvp-recovery-fix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt