Subject: I-D Action:draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Commercial Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Martocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-09-03

The ROLL Working Group was recently chartered by the IETF to define 
routing characteristics for low power embedded devices.  ROLL would 
like to serve the Industrial, Commercial (Building), Home and Urban 
markets.  Pursuant to this effort, this document defines the 

 functional requirements for installing integrated facility management 
systems in commercial facilities.  The body of this document defines 
the routing requirements for commercial building application.  Other 
commercial building requirements such as cost and installation 
requirements have been included in Appendix A for reference.

Requirements Language 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 Error! 
Reference source not found..

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt