Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jhlee-netlmm-nemo-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network Mobility Basic Support within Proxy Mobile IPv6: scenarios and analysis
	Author(s)	: J. Lee, B. Han, T. Chung, H. Lim
	Filename	: draft-jhlee-netlmm-nemo-scenarios-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2008-9-20
	
As Proxy Mobile IPv6 is deployed, a Mobile Network will be
   initialized in or move to a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  In this
   document, the scenarios of Network Mobility Basic Support within
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 that ensure session continuance for all nodes in the Mobile Network are presented.  In addition, an analysis of all
   scenarios that comprise the interactions between Network Mobility
   Basic Support and Proxy Mobile IPv6 is provided as a guideline to
   PMIPv6 deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhlee-netlmm-nemo-scenarios-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt