Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Mediation: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : A. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-09-26

Flow-based measurement is currently a popular method for various
network monitoring usages.  The sharing of flow-based information
among orthogonal monitoring applications raises open issues in terms
of scalability, reliability and flexibility that IPFIX Mediation may
help resolve.  IPFIX Mediation reroutes, replicates, filters,
aggregates, correlates or modifies Flow Records or Packet Reports, or
changes a transport protocol.  This document describes the
applicability of IPFIX Mediation and the problems that IPFIX
Mediation might encounter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt