Subject: I-D Action:draft-saklikar-comm-diversion-notification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Communication Diversion Information
	Author(s)       : S. Saklikar, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saklikar-comm-diversion-notification-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2008-09-10

This draft defines a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event
Notification Framework-based mechanism for notifying Users about
diversions (re-directions or forwarding) of their incoming
communication sessions.  A new event package is proposed for allowing
users to subscribe for and receive such notifications.  Users have
further capability to define filters controlling the selection, rate
and content of such notifications.  The applicability of this event
package includes 3GPP IMS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saklikar-comm-diversion-notification-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt