Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Metadata Extension Block
	Author(s)       : S. Symington
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-09-15

This document defines an extension block that may be used with the
Bundle Protocol [2] within the context of a Delay-Tolerant Network
architecture [4].  This Metadata Extension Block is designed to be
used to carry metadata that forwarding nodes can use to make routing
and other decisions regarding the bundle.  This block is defined to
enable the actual metadata that is inserted into the block to have
any content and format, providing the format has been documented as a
metadata ontology.  Specific metadata ontologies may be defined in
additional documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt