Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-tcp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAT Behavioral Requirements for TCP
	Author(s)       : S. Guha, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-tcp-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-09-06

This document defines a set of requirements for NATs that handle TCP
that would allow many applications, such as peer-to-peer applications
and on-line games, to work consistently.  Developing NATs that meet
this set of requirements will greatly increase the likelihood that
these applications will function properly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-tcp-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt