Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS-Based Service Discovery
	Author(s)       : S. Cheshire, M. Krochmal
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-05.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2008-09-11

This document describes a convention for naming and structuring DNS
resource records. Given a type of service that a client is looking
for, and a domain in which the client is looking for that service,
this convention allows clients to discover a list of named instances
of that desired service, using standard DNS queries. In short, this
is referred to as DNS-based Service Discovery, or DNS-SD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt