Subject: I-D Action:draft-turner-antispam-using-messageid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Spam reduction using messageid.
	Author(s)       : M. Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-antispam-using-messageid-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-09-27

This draft suggests a technique of spam reduction by extending the
SMTP service to include a 'Did You Send' query protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-antispam-using-messageid-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt