Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-v6-ext-communities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Address Specific BGP Extended Communities Attribute
	Author(s)	: Y. Rekhter
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l3vpn-v6-ext-communities-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-9-29
	
Current specifications of BGP Extended Communities [BGP-EXTCOMM]
   support IPv4 Address Specific Extended Community, but do not support
   IPv6 Address Specific Extended Community. The lack of IPv6 Address
   Specific Extended Community may be a problem when an application uses
   IPv4 Address Specific Extended Community, and one wants to use this
   application in a pure IPv6 environment. This document defines a new
   BGP attribute, IPv6 Address Specific Extended Community that
   addresses this problem. The IPv6 Address Specific Extended Community
   is similar to the IPv4 Address Specific Extended Community, except
   that it carries an IPv6 address rather than an IPv4 address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-v6-ext-communities-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt