Subject: I-D Action:draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Negotiation of Generic Image Attributes in SDP
	Author(s)       : I. Johansson, K. Jung
	Filename        : draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-09-19

This document proposes a new generic session setup attribute to make
it possible to negotiate different image attributes such as image
size.  A possible use case is to make it possible for a e.g a low-end
hand-held terminal to display video without the need to rescale the
image, something that may consume large amounts of memory and
processing power.  The draft also helps to maintain an optimal
bitrate for video as only the image size that is desired by the
receiver is transmitted.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt