Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhu-pku2u-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Public Key Cryptography Based User-to-User Authentication - (PKU2U)
	Author(s)       : L. Zhu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhu-pku2u-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-09-08

This document defines a Generic Security Services Application Program
Interface (GSS-API) mechanism based on Public Key Infrastructure
(PKI) - PKU2U. This mechanism is based on Kerberos V messages and the
Kerberos V GSS-API mechanism, but without requiring a Kerberos Key
Distribution Center (KDC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-pku2u-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt