Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: M. Montemurro, D. Stanley, P. Calhoun
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-12.txt
	Pages		: 160
	Date		: 2008-9-10
	
This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol.  The CAPWAP protocol meets the
   Objectives for Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points
   (CAPWAP).  The CAPWAP protocol is designed to be flexible, allowing
   it to be used for a variety of wireless technologies.  This document
   describes the base CAPWAP protocol, while separate binding extensions
   will enable its use with additional wireless technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt