Subject: I-D Action:draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Served-User Private-Header (P-Header) for the 3GPP IP Multimedia (IM) Core Network (CN) Subsystem
	Author(s)       : H. van Elburg
	Filename        : draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-09-07

This document specifies the SIP P-Served-User P-header.  This header
field addresses an issue that was found in the 3rd-Generation
Partnership Project (3GPP) IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) between an
S-CSCF (Serving Call Session Control Function) and an AS (Application
Server) on the ISC (IMS Subsystem Service Control) interface.  This
header field conveys the identity of the served user and the session
case that applies to this particular communication session and
application invocation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt