Subject: I-D Action:draft-urpalainen-simple-presence-relaxng-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Combined Presence Schemas Utilizing RELAX NG
	Author(s)       : J. Urpalainen
	Filename        : draft-urpalainen-simple-presence-relaxng-04.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2008-09-30

This memo describes a batch of Presence Information Data Format
(PIDF) and its extension schemas written with the RELAX NG schema
language.  Unlike with the current W3C XML Schema language it is
possible to write reasonable forwards and backwards compatible
presence combination schemas.  These RELAX NG schemas are stricter
than the W3C Schemas and thus the instance documents that validate
with these schemas follow the intended content model more closely.
Especially, these schemas are targeted to actual implementations in
order to decrease interoperability problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urpalainen-simple-presence-relaxng-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt