Subject: I-D Action:draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : M. Salter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-09-17

The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
B Cryptography", which defines cryptographic algorithm policy for
national security applications.  This document defines a profile of
TLS which is conformant with Suite B.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt