Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Diff Event Package
	Author(s)       : J. Urpalainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-10-03

This document describes an "xcap-diff" SIP event package for the SIP
Event Notification Framework, which clients can use to receive
notifications of the partial changes of Extensible Markup Language
(XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) resources.  The initial
synchronization information exchange and document updates are based
on the XCAP-Diff format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt