Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gulbrandsen-imap-response-codes-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IMAP Response Codes
	Author(s)	: A. Gulbrandsen
	Filename	: draft-gulbrandsen-imap-response-codes-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-10-21
	
IMAP responses consist of a response type (OK, NO, BAD), an optional
   machine-readable response code and a human-readable text.

   This document collects and documents a variety of machine-readable
   response codes, for better interoperation and error reporting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-response-codes-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt