Subject: I-D Action:draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA)
	Author(s)       : D. Miles, et al.
	Filename        : draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-10-13

This document proposes a Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA) that
is used to insert relay agent options in DHCPv6 message exchanges
identifying client-facing interfaces.  The LDRA can be implemented in
existing access nodes (such as DSLAMs and Ethernet switches) that do
not support IPv6 control or routing functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt