Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hierarchical Host Identity Tag Architecture
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-28

This document analyzes the problems and limitation of the current 
flat-structured Host Identity Tag architecture. The document 
specifies a hierarchical HIT architecture which is compatible with 
the flat-structured HIT architecture. This architecture and the 
process of HITs generation ensure the global uniqueness of HITs. It 
also enables the multiple Host Identity Protocol management domains, 
solves the deployment problem of current flat-structured HIT 
architecture. It also enhances the scalability and resolution 
efficiency of the mapping system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt