Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Loop-free Convergence
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, M. Shand
	Filename        : draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This draft describes the applicability of loop free convergence
technologies to a number of network applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt