Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling Extensions for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein
	Filename        : draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This memo provides extensions to Generalized Multi-Protocol Label 
Switching (GMPLS) signaling for control of wavelength switched optical 

 networks (WSON).  These extensions build on previous work for the 
control of G.709 based networks. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119[RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt