Subject: I-D Action:draft-holmberg-sip-keep-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indication of support for keep-alive
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-sip-keep-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This specification defines a new SIP Via header parameter, "keep"
which SIP entities can use to indicate support of the NAT keep-alive
techniques defined in SIP Outbound, in cases where the Outbound
procedures are not supported or cannot be applied.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-sip-keep-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt