Subject: I-D Action:draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Packet Drop Reporting
	Author(s)       : R. Stewart, et al.
	Filename        : draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-10-22

This document describes a new chunk type for SCTP.  This new chunk
type can be used by both endhosts and routers to report the loss of
SCTP datagrams due to errors in transmission or other drops not due
to congestion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt