Subject: I-D Action:draft-takacs-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAM Configuration Framework for GMPLS RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : A. Takacs, D. Fedyk
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-10-27

OAM functions are essential to ensure that the desired service level
of traffic engineered connections are met.  In certain technologies
OAM entities are inherently established once the connection is set
up.  However other technologies, especially OAM for packet switched
networks, require an extra configuration step after connection
establishment to setup OAM entities.  This document specifies
extensions to RSVP-TE to support the establishment and configuration
of OAM entities along with LSP signalling.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takacs-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt