Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-mext-ramr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Router Advertisement Extension to Recognize Access Location for Mobile Router
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, Z. Yan, H. Zhou, J. Guan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mext-ramr-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-9-30
	
The Router Advertisement message in IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol 
[2] contains an 8-bit field reserved for single-bit flags. Several 
protocols have reserved flags in this field and others are preparing 
to reserve a sufficient number of flags to exhaust the field. This 
document defines a flag to the Router Advertisement message that 
extends the available number of flag bits available. The extended 
flag defined in this document is mainly used by Mobile Router to 
identify its location. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mext-ramr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt