Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extended Home Link Support for DSMIPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Premec
	Filename        : draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-10-27

Mobile IPv6 Support for Dual Stack Hosts and Routers requires that 
the mobile node's home link provides native dual stack support. This 
document relaxes this requirement and specifies how a DSMIP6-enabled 
mobile node can, with the help of its home agent, maintain 
connectivity for both of its home addresses while attached to a home 
link that supports only single IP family. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt