Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Device-provided Location-Related Measurements in Location Configuration Protocols
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-03.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2008-10-28

A method is described by which a Device is able to provide location-
related measurement data to a LIS within a request for location
information.  Location-related measurement information are
observations concerning properties related to the position of a
Device, which could be data about network attachment or about the
physical environment.  When a LIS generates location information for
a Device, information from the Device can improve the accuracy of the
location estimate.  A basic set of location-related measurements are
defined, including common modes of network attachment as well as
assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt