Subject: I-D Action:draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Ihave Extension
	Author(s)       : N. Freed
	Filename        : draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-10-09

This document describes the "ihave" extension to the Sieve email
filtering language.  The "ihave" extension provides a means to write
scripts that can take advantage of optional Sieve features but can
still run when those optional features are not available.  The
extension also defines a new error control command intended to be
used to report situations where no combination of available
extensions satisfies the needs of the script.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt