Subject: I-D Action:draft-lowekamp-p2psip-nodefetch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RELOAD Node Operations Proposal
	Author(s)       : B. Lowekamp
	Filename        : draft-lowekamp-p2psip-nodefetch-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document defines a set of methods for Node-specific operations
as part of the REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.
This document defines NodeFetch, NodeStore, and NodeRemove methods
that allows manipuation of Node specific usage data.  These methods
will be useful for multiple diagnostic, administrative, and discovery
usages.  Because of their usefulness for a variety of expected
usages, these methods are advanced for inclusion in the base RELOAD
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lowekamp-p2psip-nodefetch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt