Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brusilovsky-pak-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Password-Authenticated Diffie-Hellman Exchange (PAK)
	Author(s)	: I. Faynberg, Z. Zeltsan, A. Brusilovsky
	Filename	: draft-brusilovsky-pak-07.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-10-9
	
This document proposes to add mutual authentication, based on
   human-memorizable password, to the basic unauthenticated Diffie-Hellman
   key exchange. The proposed algorithm is called Password-authenticated
   Key exchange (PAK). PAK allows two parties to authenticate themselves
   while performing the Diffie-Hellman exchange.
   The protocol is secure against all passive and active attacks.
   In particular, it does not allow either type of attackers to obtain any
   information that would enable an off-line dictionary attack on the
   password. The use of Diffie-Hellman exchange ensures Forward Secrecy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brusilovsky-pak-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt