Subject: I-D Action:draft-takacs-ccamp-gels-tests-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Report on first GMPLS Controlled Ethernet tests
	Author(s)       : A. Takacs, et al.
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-gels-tests-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-10-27

In this memo we report on the first GMPLS controlled Ethernet
interoperability test involving three independent implementations.
We also briefly introduce our GMPLS controlled Ethernet test-beds and
identify the implemented GMPLS extensions.

Note, this memo does not intend to specify any GMPLS extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takacs-ccamp-gels-tests-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt