Subject: I-D Action:draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-provision-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Presence & Instant Messaging Provisioning
	Author(s)       : A. Houri, et al.
	Filename        : draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-provision-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-10-27

NOTE: This is still an initial draft of this document

The document defines data for provisioning between two presence and
IM domains and the methods that can be used to convey the data
between the domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-speermint-presence-im-provision-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt