Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter MIP6 Feature Vector Additional Bit Allocations
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-10-27

During the Mobile IPv6 Split Scenario bootstrapping the Mobile IPv6
Home Agent and the Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
server may exchange a set of capabilities as defined in.  This
document defines additional capability flag bits that are used to
authorize per Mobile Node route optimization, Multiple Care-of
Address and user plane traffic encryption support.  Furthermore, this
document also defines a capability flag bit of indicating whether the
Home Agent is authorized to act as a stand alone Virtual Private
Network gateway.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt