Subject: I-D Action:draft-mdolly-sipping-push-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for Content Push Delivery over the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Dolly, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mdolly-sipping-push-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document specifies a protocol for push delivery protocol over
SIP.  The purpose is to allow an application on a UA to subscribe to
updates to its own application events containing either content or
references to the content.  This document describes how content can
be pushed out to an application by the use of push events.  As part
of this framework, a new SIP event package is defined for
notification of push events for content delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdolly-sipping-push-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt