Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-info-events-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO Method and Package Framework
	Author(s)       : E. Burger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-info-events-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-10-20

This document defines the new INFO method and a mechanism for
defining, negotiating and exchanging Info Packages that use the INFO
method.  Applications which need to exchange session-related
information within a SIP INVITE-created dialog use these INFO
requests.  This draft addresses issues and open items from RFC 2976,
and replaces it.Conventions Used in this Document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-info-events-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt