Subject: I-D Action:draft-dong-savi-cga-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CGA Extension Header of IPv6
	Author(s)       : L. Liu, D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-dong-savi-cga-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-10-24

This document specifies a method based on Cryptographically Generated
Addresses (CGA) for protecting the IPv6 network from address
spoofing.  The basic idea is to define a new IPv6 extension header
which is called CGA header.  Three new options of CGA header are
introduced to satisfy the need of verification between all CGA-aware
nodes.  This document also illustrates the proposed verification
procedure under several different situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-savi-cga-header-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt