Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Delivering Geographic Location in Host Identity Protocol (HIP)
	Author(s)	: F. Cao, D. Ward, H. Deng
	Filename	: draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-10-20
	
This document defines a new parameter for delivering geographic
   location in Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  For mobile users using
   HIP, one generic mechanism is proposed to share or update their geo-
   location information with either rendezvous servers or their peers.
   In addition, geo-location privacy is also protected with the help of
   the ENCRPTED parameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt