Subject: I-D Action:draft-berzin-malis-mpls-mobility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Support Using MPLS and MP-BGP Signaling
	Author(s)       : O. Berzin, A. Malis
	Filename        : draft-berzin-malis-mpls-mobility-02.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2008-10-29

This document describes a new approach to handling user mobility at
the network layer in the context of Multi-Protocol Label Switched
Networks (MPLS).  This approach does not rely on the existing IP
mobility management protocols such as Mobile IP, and is instead based
on the combination of Multi-Protocol BGP (MP-BGP) and MPLS.  This
document proposes to introduce new protocol elements to MP-BGP to
achieve Mobility Label distribution at the network control plane and
the optimal packet delivery to the mobile node by the network
forwarding plane using MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berzin-malis-mpls-mobility-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt