Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-shand-ipfrr-multi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPFRR in the Presence of Multiple Failures
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, M. Shand
	Filename        : draft-bryant-shand-ipfrr-multi-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-30

IP Fast Reroute (IPFRR) work in the IETF has focused on the single
failure case, where the failure could be a link, a node or a shared
risk link group.  This draft describes possible extensions to not-via
IPFRR that under some circumstances allow the repair of multiple
simultaneous failures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-shand-ipfrr-multi-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt