Subject: I-D Action:draft-guy-iaxiana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Considerations for IAX: Inter-Asterisk eXchange Version 2
	Author(s)       : E. Guy
	Filename        : draft-guy-iaxiana-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2008-10-05

This document establishes the IANA registries for IAX, the Inter-
Asterisk eXchange protocol, an application-layer control and media
protocol for creating, modifying, and terminating multimedia sessions
over Internet Protocol (IP) networks.  IAX was developed by the open
source community for the Asterisk PBX and is targeted primarily at
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) call control, but it can be used
with streaming video or any other type of multimedia.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guy-iaxiana-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt