Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhou-netlmm-pmipv6-load-sharing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Load Sharing in Proxy Mobile IPv6 
	Author(s)	: A. Zhou, G. Chen, M. Liu, D. Liu
	Filename	: draft-zhou-netlmm-pmipv6-load-sharing-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-10-9
	
 Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility management protocol.
The mobility entities involved in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol, the
Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA),
setup tunnels dynamically to manage mobility for a mobile node within the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  This document proposes to use multiple LMAs for the consideration of traffic overload, and describes a load sharing mechanism between multiple LMAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-netlmm-pmipv6-load-sharing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt