Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-netlmm-mpls-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Tunnel Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-netlmm-mpls-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-10-25

The Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows a mobile node's IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
between a Local Mobility Anchor(LMA) and a Mobile Access Gateway
(MAG) to be tunneled using IPv6, IPv4 or IPv4-UDP encapsulation
headers.  In this document, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
tunneling is proposed as an alternative tunnel technology which is
used between a MAG and a LMA.  MPLS is now become more and more
popular, and MPLS support is an important function for edge and core
routers.  Integrating MPLS and Proxy IP Mobility can leverage Proxy
IP Mobility deployment in the industry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-mpls-tunnel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt