Subject: I-D Action:draft-hajjeh-tls-identity-protection-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Credential Protection Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : I. Hajjeh
	Filename        : draft-hajjeh-tls-identity-protection-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-10-06

This document defines a set of cipher suites to add client credential 
protection to the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.  By 
negotiating one of those ciphersuites, the TLS clients will be able 

 to determine for themselves when, how, to what extent and for what 
purpose information about them is communicated to others.  The 
ciphersuites defined in this document can be used only when public 
key certificates are used in the client authentication process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hajjeh-tls-identity-protection-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt