Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-file-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Specification of the IPFIX File Format
	Author(s)       : B. Trammell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-file-03.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2008-10-24

This document describes a file format for the storage of flow data
based upon the IPFIX Protocol.  It proposes a set of requirements for
flat-file, binary flow data file formats, then specifies the IPFIX
File format to meet these requirements based upon IPFIX Messages.
This IPFIX File format is designed to facilitate interoperability and
reusability among a wide variety of flow storage, processing, and
analysis tools.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-file-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt