Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for an Tunnel Based EAP Method
	Author(s)       : K. Hoeper, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This memo defines the requirements for a tunnel-based Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP) Method.  This method will use Transport
Layer Security (TLS) to establish a secure tunnel.  The tunnel will
provide support for password authentication, EAP authentication and
the transport of additional data for other purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt