Subject: I-D Action:draft-menth-pcn-psdm-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deployment Models for PCN-Based Admission Control and Flow Termination Using Packet-Specific Dual Marking (PSDM)
	Author(s)       : M. Menth
	Filename        : draft-menth-pcn-psdm-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document presents different deployment models of PCN-based
admission control (AC) and flow termination (FT) using packet-
specific dual marking (PSDM) for encoding.  Their major is that they
require only a single DSCP for packet marking and that they work
reliably in the presence of ingress-egress aggregates (IEAs) with
only a very small average number of flows.  Moreover, an advanced
model even works with multipath routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-menth-pcn-psdm-deployment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt