Subject: I-D Action:draft-barnes-healthy-food-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Healthy Food and Special Dietary Requirements for IETF meetings
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-healthy-food-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document describes the basic requirements for food for folks
that attend IETF meetings require special diets, as well as those
that prefer to eat healthy.  While, the variety of special diets is
quite broad, the most general categories are described.  There can be
controversy as to what constitutes healthy eating, but there are some
common, generally available foods that comprise the basis for healthy
eating and special diets.  This document provides some
recommendations to meeting planners, as well as participants, in
handling these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-healthy-food-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt