Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jounay-niger-pwe3-source-initiated-p2mp-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP Extensions for Source-initiated Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire
	Author(s)	: F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-jounay-niger-pwe3-source-initiated-p2mp-pw-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-10-31
	
This document provides a solution to extend Label Distribution 
   Protocol (LDP) signaling in order to allow set up and maintenance of 
   Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire (P2MP PW). Such an extension of 
   existing point to point Pseudowire is made necessary by new 
   applications. The document deals with the source-initiated P2MP PW 
   setup and maintenance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-niger-pwe3-source-initiated-p2mp-pw-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt