Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fuller-lisp-alt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LISP Alternative Topology (LISP+ALT)
	Author(s)	: V. Fuller, D. Meyer, D. Farinacci
	Filename	: draft-fuller-lisp-alt-03.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2008-10-22
	
This document describes a method of building an alternative, logical
   topology for managing Endpoint Identifier to Routing Locator mappings
   using the Locator/ID Separation Protocol.  The logical network is
   built as an overlay on the public Internet using existing
   technologies and tools, specifically the Border Gateway Protocol and
   the Generic Routing Encapsulation.  An important design goal for
   LISP+ALT is to allow for the relatively easy deployment of an
   efficient mapping system while minimizing changes to existing
   hardware and software.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuller-lisp-alt-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt