Subject: I-D Action:draft-gont-tcpm-urgent-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On the implementation of TCP urgent data
	Author(s)       : F. Gont, A. Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-gont-tcpm-urgent-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document analyzes the current practices for handling TCP urgent
data in the current Internet.  It describes how popular TCP
implementations process urgent data, and also describes how a number
of middle-boxes affect how urgent data is processed by end systems.
Additionally, it includes a survey of the processing of urgent data
by popular TCP implementations.  This document updates the relevant
specifications such that they accommodate current practice in
processing TCP urgent data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-tcpm-urgent-data-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt