Subject: I-D Action:draft-koodli-flow-handover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Handover for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Koodli, K. Chowdhury
	Filename        : draft-koodli-flow-handover-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-24

With interface multihoming, Mobile Nodes are capable of simultaneous
attachment to multiple radio access networks.  This enables a network
node such as the Local Mobility Anchor to distribute the application
traffic to interfaces that can best serve them.  This document
specifies a network-controlled protocol to handover application flows
from one interface to another.  Such control could provide better
experience for end users and better traffic management for network
operators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-flow-handover-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt