Subject: I-D Action:draft-shelby-6lowpan-nd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Neighbor Discovery for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)       : Z. Shelby, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shelby-6lowpan-nd-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2008-10-24

The 6LoWPAN format allows IPv6 to be used over very low-power, low-
bandwidth wireless networks often making use of extended multihop
topologies.  However, the use of standard IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
over 6LoWPAN networks has several problems.  Standard ND was not
designed for wireless links, the standard IPv6 link concept and heavy
use of multicast makes it inefficient.  This paper specifies Neighbor
Discovery optimized for 6LoWPAN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-6lowpan-nd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt