Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Editor Model
	Author(s)       : O. Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-10-29

The RFC Editor performs a number of functions that may be carried out
by various persons or entities.  The RFC Editor model presented in
this document divides the responsibilities for the RFC Series into
four functions: The RFC Series Editor, the Independent Submission
Editor, RFC Production, and the RFC Publisher.  The model outlined
here is intended to increase flexibility and operational support
options, provide for the orderly succession of the RFC Editor, and
ensure the continuity of the RFC series, while maintaining RFC
quality, maintaining timely processing, ensuring document
accessibility, reducing costs, and increasing cost transparency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt