Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Location Conveyance for the Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Polk, B. Rosen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-11.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2008-10-30
	
This document defines an extension to the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) to convey geographic location information from one 
   SIP entity to another SIP entity.  The extension covers end to end 
   conveyance as well as location-based routing, where SIP servers 
   make routing decisions based on the location of the user agent 
   clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt