Subject: I-D Action:draft-dickinson-dnsop-nameserver-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design for a Nameserver Control Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Dickinson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dickinson-dnsop-nameserver-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document presents a design for a nameserver control protocol
(NSCP).

A common data model for describing the configuration and operation of
a basic, but usable, generic name server is defined.  This is
expressed in a formal modeling language (YANG) and can be used as the
basis of a set of NETCONF operations and capabilities.

The data model described is extensible and will allow for the
creation of additional capabilities, ensuring that the protocol can
support all the features of a name server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dickinson-dnsop-nameserver-control-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt