Subject: I-D Action:draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Building Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Martocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2008-10-14

The Routing Over Low power and Lossy network (ROLL) Working Group has 
been chartered to work on routing solutions for Low Power and Lossy 
networks (LLN) in various markets: Industrial, Commercial (Building), 

 Home and Urban. Pursuant to this effort, this document defines the 
routing requirements for building automation.

Requirements Language 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt