Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-randall-3447bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications Version 2.1
	Author(s)	: J. Randall
	Filename	: draft-randall-3447bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 66
	Date		: 2008-9-15
	
This memo represents a republication of PKCS #1 v2.1 from RSA
   Laboratories' Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) series, and
   change control is retained within the PKCS process.  The body of this
   document is taken directly from the PKCS #1 v2.1 document, with
   certain corrections made during the publication process. This is an 
   update of 3447. Certain errors were also corrected for this update 
   and are identified in the text.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-randall-3447bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt