Subject: I-D Action:draft-lendl-speermint-background-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VoIP Peering: Background and Assumptions
	Author(s)       : O. Lendl
	Filename        : draft-lendl-speermint-background-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-10-28

This documents provides background for the work on VoIP peering and
tries to provide guidance on what kind of work is needed to
facilitate widespread SIP-based peering of telephony networks.  It is
intended to spur discussion on the work about peering (in the
SPEERMINT and DRINKS WGs) and should also serve as input to the
ongoing discussions on reducing Spam for Internet Telephony (SPIT).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-speermint-background-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt