Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-extension-recs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Considerations for Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, B. Aboba
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-extension-recs-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-10-17

This document discusses issues related to the extensibility of
Internet protocols, with a focus on the architectural design
considerations involved.  Concrete case study examples are included.
It is intended to assist designers of both base protocols and
extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-extension-recs-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt