Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The IMAP SEARCH=INTHREAD and THREAD=REFS Extensions
	Author(s)	: A. Gulbrandsen, I. Property
	Filename	: draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-03.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-10-21
	
The SEARCH=INTHREAD extension extends the IMAP SEARCH command to
    operate on threads as well as individual messages. Other commands
    which search are implicitly extended.

    The THREAD=REFS extension provides a threading algorithm using
    (almost) only the References header field for use with the IMAP
    THREAD command.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt