Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-eidrefs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DTN EID References Specification
	Author(s)       : P. Lovell
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-eidrefs-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-10-26

This document describes a convention for storing references to Delay-
Tolerant Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) endpoint identifiers
[EIDs] within extension blocks of bundles.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-eidrefs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt