Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Device Owner Attribute 
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-10-3
	
This document defines the deviceOwner attribute.  This attribute may 
   be carried in a public key certificate in the Subject Directory 
   Attributes extension, in an attribute certificate in the attribute 
   field, in a directory as an attribute, or in protocols that support 
   attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt