Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-early-warning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Early Warning Emergency Services and Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) Protocol Usage
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-early-warning-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-27

The Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) is an XML document format for
exchanging emergency alerts and public warnings.  Different
organizations issue alerts for specific geographic regions.  The
Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) protocol provides a way to
discover servers that distribute these alerts for a geographical
region.  This document defines the Service Uniform Resource Names
(URN)s for warnings in the same way as they have been defined with
RFC 5031 for citizen-to-authority emergency services.  Additionally,
this document suggests to use LoST for the discovery of servers
distributing alerts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-early-warning-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt