Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jounay-pwe3-leaf-initiated-p2mp-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP Extensions for Leaf-initiated Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire
	Author(s)	: F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-jounay-pwe3-leaf-initiated-p2mp-pw-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-10-31
	
This document provides a solution to extend LDP signaling in order to 
   allow set up and maintenance of Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire (P2MP 
   PW). Such an extension of existing point to point Pseudowire is made 
   necessary by new applications. The document deals with the leaf-
   initiated P2MP PW setup and maintenance. The processing for setting 
   up a P2MP MS-PW is built on the processing for setting up a P2MP LSP 
   with LDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-pwe3-leaf-initiated-p2mp-pw-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt