Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dna-simple-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Detecting Network Attachment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Simple procedures for Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, G. Daley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dna-simple-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-10-03

Detecting Network Attachment allows hosts to assess if its existing
addressing or routing configuration is valid for a newly connected
network.

This document provides simple procedures for detecting network
attachment in IPv6 hosts, and procedures for routers to support such
services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-simple-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt