Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-psamp-info-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Packet Sampling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Information Model for Packet Sampling Exports
	Author(s)       : T. Dietz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-psamp-info-11.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2008-10-20

This memo defines an information model for the Packet Sampling
(PSAMP) protocol.  It is used by the PSAMP protocol for encoding
sampled packet data and information related to the Sampling process.
As the PSAMP protocol is based on the IPFIX protocol, this
information model is an extension to the IPFIX information
model.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-info-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt