Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Y.1541-QOSM -- Y.1541 QoS Model for Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes
	Author(s)       : G. Ash, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This draft describes a QoS-NSLP QoS model (QOSM) based on ITU-T
Recommendation Y.1541 Network QoS Classes and related signaling
requirements.  Y.1541 specifies 8 classes of Network Performance
objectives, and the Y.1541-QOSM extensions include additional QSPEC
parameters and QOSM processing guidelines.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt