Subject: I-D Action:draft-tolle-cap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A UDP/IP Adaptation of the ZigBee Application Protocol
	Author(s)       : G. Tolle
	Filename        : draft-tolle-cap-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2008-10-08

This document describes a UDP/IP adaptation of the IEEE 802.15.4-
based ZigBee Application Protocol that enables IP hosts to
communicate using the application profiles and data models described
by that protocol, over a wide range of links.  This modified version
of the ZigBee Application Protocol is named CAP (Compact Application
Protocol), and it is intended to provide a complete stack of
application profiles, data exchange, binding operations, security
protocols, and discovery to IP-networked hosts and embedded devices.
The protocol's domain of applicability includes IEEE 802.15.4-based
6LoWPAN devices, but also those on conventional wired and wireless
links and emerging powerline communication networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tolle-cap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt