Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Learning the Address Family Translator's IPv6 Prefix
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-10-24

In some IPv6/IPv4 translation scenarios it is necessary for an IPv6
host to know the IPv6 prefix used by its address family translator.
In some of the IPv6/IPv4 translation proposals, the prefix is not
fixed; that is, the prefix is chosen by the network operator.  This
specification provides several methods to learn the prefix and its
length.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt