Subject: I-D Action:draft-song-l2vpn-vpls-ring-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS protection switching with ring access
	Author(s)       : X. song, et al.
	Filename        : draft-song-l2vpn-vpls-ring-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document introduces a new method to access VPLS network using
ring techonology .  This method can improve VPLS access reliability.
Fast switch can be done within 50 ms after link failure detection.
It not only can be used in normal VPLS, but also can be used in VPLS
PBB network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-song-l2vpn-vpls-ring-access-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt