Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DCCP Simultaneous-Open Technique to Facilitate NAT/Middlebox Traversal
	Author(s)       : G. Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-10-04

This document specifies an update to the Datagram Congestion Control
Protocol (DCCP), a connection-oriented and datagram-based transport
protocol.  The update adds support for the DCCP-Listen packet.  This
assists DCCP applications to communicate through middleboxes (e.g. a
DCCP server behind a firewall, or Network Address Port Translators),
where establishing necessary middlebox state requires peering
endpoints to initiate communication in a near-simultaneous manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt