Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-dhc-port-range-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP Options for Conveying Port Mask and Port Range Router IP Address
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dhc-port-range-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-10-29

This draft defines two new DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol,
[RFC2131]) Options to be used in the context of Provider-Provisioned
CPE solution (a.k.a.  Port Range solution or Fractional Address).
The first option is used to convey a Port Mask and the second one may
be used to convey a list of Port Range Router IP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-dhc-port-range-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt