Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-imap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP Annotation for Indicating Message Authentication Status
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-imap-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-10-10

This memo defines an application of the IMAP (Internet Message Access
Protocol) Annotations facility whereby a server can store and
retrieve meta-data about a message relating to message authentication
tests performed on the message and the corresponding results.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-imap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt