Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Re-direct Mechanism for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, K. Weniger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-20

IKEv2 is a popular protocol for setting up VPN tunnels from a remote
location to a gateway so that the VPN client can access services in
the network behind the gateway.  Currently there is no standard
mechanism specified that allows an overloaded VPN gateway to re-
direct the VPN client to attach to another gateway.  This document
proposes a re-direct mechanism for IKEv2.  The proposed mechanism can
also be used for Mobile IPv6 to enable the home agent to re-direct
the mobile node to another home agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt