Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boucadair-dhc-port-range-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DHCP Options for Conveying Port Mask and Port Range Router IP Address

	Author(s)	: M. Boucadair, J. Grimault, P. Levis
	Filename	: draft-boucadair-dhc-port-range-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
This draft defines two new DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol,
   [RFC2131]) Options to be used in the context of Provider-Provisioned
   CPE solution (a.k.a.  Port Range solution or Fractional Address).
   The first option is used to convey a Port Mask and the second one may
   be used to convey a list of Port Range Router IP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-dhc-port-range-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt