Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-many-ccamp-4258bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Routing for the Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON)
	Author(s)	: L. Ong, J. Sadler, S. Shew
	Filename	: draft-many-ccamp-4258bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
The Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) suite of 
   protocols has been defined to control different switching 
   technologies as well as different applications.  These include 
   support for requesting Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) connections 
   including Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)/Synchronous Digital 
   Hierarchy (SDH) and Optical Transport Networks (OTNs).  This document concentrates on the routing requirements placed on the 
   GMPLS suite of protocols in order to support the capabilities and 
   functionalities of an Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON) 
   as defined by the ITU-T. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-ccamp-4258bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt