Subject: I-D Action:draft-fajardo-pana-pana-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PANA (Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access) Base Protocol MIB
	Author(s)       : V. Fajardo
	Filename        : draft-fajardo-pana-pana-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-23

This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module
which defines a minimum set of objects that can be used to manage an
implementation of the PANA Base Protocol [RFC5191].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fajardo-pana-pana-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt