Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-mext-revocation-using-authoption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Client MIP6 Binding Revocation Using Auth Option
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-mext-revocation-using-authoption-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document describes the use of the Authentication Protocol in
protecting binding revocation signaling messages between the home
agent and the mobile node.  The home agent uses this mechanism to
revoke a client mobile IPv6 binding cache entry that was created
using Client Mobile IPv6 protocol signaling with authentication
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-mext-revocation-using-authoption-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt