Subject: I-D Action:draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Shelter Service And Classification
	Author(s)       : Q. Sun, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-29

This document defines and registers a new service 'shelter', for the
service URN to find, what instances of shelter service are closest to
the user's location.  The Location-to-Service Translation (LoST)
protocol can provide these information for a geographical region.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt