Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Dialog Correlation in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, S. Loreto
	Filename        : draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-20

This document justifies the need and lists the requirements for
correlating SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) dialogs that relate to
the same multimedia session.  Being able to logically correlate
multiple SIP dialogs is useful for applications that, for different
reasons, need to establish several SIP dialogs to provide a given
service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt