Subject: I-D Action:draft-dusseault-httpmail-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Access to Email Stores
	Author(s)       : L. Dusseault
	Filename        : draft-dusseault-httpmail-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-10-24

This document proposes a standard format and a standard navigation
mechanism so that mail stores can provide interoperable access to
mailboxes and messages over HTTP.  Mailbox contents and listings of
mailboxes are exposed as Atom Feeds, while messages themselves are
downloaded as a document of type message/822.  Each mailbox and each
message is assigned an HTTP URL, and if permissions checks are
satisfied, each message may be downloaded independently.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-httpmail-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt