Subject: I-D Action:draft-kothari-l2vpn-vpls-flush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS Flush in BGP-based Virtual Private LAN Service
	Author(s)       : B. Kothari, R. Fernando
	Filename        : draft-kothari-l2vpn-vpls-flush-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document defines procedures that allow BGP based Virtual Private
LAN Service (VPLS) provider edge (PE) devices to send explicit flush
notifications to remote VPLS PEs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kothari-l2vpn-vpls-flush-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt