Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-mext-mcoa-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension of Multiple Care-of Addresses Registration for Handover 
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, Z. Yan, H. Zhou, J. Guan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mext-mcoa-extension-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-10-20
	
The Multiple Care-of Addresses Registration [2] is a useful protocol 
which allows a mobile node to get Internet access through multiple 
accesses simultaneously, in which case the mobile node would be 
configured with multiple active IPv6 care-of addresses. It proposes 
extensions to the Mobile IPv6 protocol to register and use multiple 
care-of addresses with the Binding Identifier Mobility Option. This 
document describes a simple extension to Binding Identifier Mobility 
Option to allow mobile node to select the most wanted link for the 
ongoing service. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mext-mcoa-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt