Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-legrand-rtp-isac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for the iSAC Codec 
	Author(s)	: T. le Grand, P. Jones
	Filename	: draft-legrand-rtp-isac-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-7-12
	
 iSAC is a proprietary wideband speech and audio codec developed by 
   Global IP Solutions, suitable for use in Voice over IP applications.  
   This document describes the payload format for iSAC generated bit 
   streams within an RTP packet.  Also included here are the necessary 
   details for the use of iSAC with the Session Description Protocol 
   (SDP). 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legrand-rtp-isac-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt