Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-dime-nai-routing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter User-Name and Realm Based Request Routing Clarifications
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-nai-routing-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This specification clarifies the Diameter realm based request
routing.  We focus on the case where a Network Access Identifier in
the User-Name AVP is used to populate the Destination-Realm AVP and
the Network Access Identifier contains more than one realm.  This
particular case is possible when the Network Access Identifier
decoration is used to force a routing of request messages through a
predefined list of realms.  However, this functionality is not
unambiguously specified in the Diameter Base Protocol specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-nai-routing-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt