Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-jb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Jitter Buffer Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : G. Hunt, A. Clark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-jb-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
reporting of Jitter Buffer metrics for a range of RTP applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-jb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt