Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar)
	Author(s)       : B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 186
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This document defines the iCalendar data format for representing and
exchanging calendaring and scheduling information such as events, to-
dos, journal entries and free/busy information, independent of any
particular calendar service or protocol.Editorial Note (To be removed by
RFC Editor prior to publication)

This document is a product of the Calendaring and Scheduling
Standards Simplification (Calsify) working group of the Internet
Engineering Task Force.  Comments on this draft are welcomed, and
should be addressed to the [email-masked] [1] mailing
list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt