Subject: I-D Action:draft-kumari-blackhole-urpf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Remote Triggered Black Hole filtering with uRPF
	Author(s)       : W. Kumari, D. McPherson
	Filename        : draft-kumari-blackhole-urpf-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-10-29

Remote Triggered Black Hole (RTBH) filtering is a popular and effective
technique for the mitigation of denial of service attacks. This document
expands upon destination-based RTBH filtering by outlining a method to
enable filtering by source address as well. It also defines a standard
BGP community for black hole prefixes to simplify associated semantics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumari-blackhole-urpf-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt