Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-mipshop-ha-buffering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Handover Using Home Agent Buffering
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-mipshop-ha-buffering-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-25

In Mobile IPv6, when a Mobile Node (MN) moves from one Access
Router(AR) to another, there is a period during which the MN is
unable to send or receive packets because of link switching delay and
IP protocol operations.  This document specifies a mechanism which
enhances Mobile IPv6 protocol signaling to support the creation of a
transient binding cache entry in a Home Agent (HA) which is used for
buffering downlink packets during this period.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mipshop-ha-buffering-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt