Subject: I-D Action:draft-nitinb-lsp-ping-rsvp-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mechanism for performing LSP-Ping over RSVP protection paths
	Author(s)       : N. Bahadur, K. Kompella
	Filename        : draft-nitinb-lsp-ping-rsvp-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document describes methods for performing lsp ping over mpls
rsvp-te protection paths, when the protection paths are not in use.
Conventional LSP-Ping follows the same path as data traffic.  In some
cases, it might be useful to follow the data path of protection paths
(detours and bypasses) to ensure that the those paths are fully
functional.  This document describes enhancements to LSP-Ping to
perform ping over such paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nitinb-lsp-ping-rsvp-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt