Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-as-documentation-reservation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : AS Number Reservation for Documentation Use
	Author(s)       : G. Huston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as-documentation-reservation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2008-10-03

To reduce the likelihood of conflict and confusion when relating
documented examples to deployed systems, two blocks of Autonomous
System numbers (ASNs) are reserved for use in examples in RFCs,
books, documentation, and the like.  This document describes the
reservation of two blocks of ASNs as reserved numbers for use in
documentation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-as-documentation-reservation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt