Subject: I-D Action:draft-blb-mpls-tp-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Bocci, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-blb-mpls-tp-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This document specifies an archiectectural framework for the
application of MPLS in transport networks.  It describes a profile of
MPLS that enables operational models typical in transport networks
networks, while providing additional OAM, survivability and other
maintenance functions not currently supported by MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blb-mpls-tp-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt