Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Media Recording and Transcoding with the Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)       : D. Wing, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-10-31

Call recording is an important feature in enterprise telephony
applications.  Some industries such as financial traders have
requirements to record all calls in which customers give trading
orders.  This poses a particular problem for Secure RTP systems as
many SRTP key exchange mechanisms do not disclose the SRTP session
keys to intermediate SIP proxies.  As a result, these key exchange
mechanisms cannot be used in environments where call recording is
needed.

This document specifies a secure mechanism for a cooperating endpoint
to disclose its SRTP master keys to an authorized party to allow
secure call recording.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt