Subject: I-D Action:draft-wen-capwap-wlan-vlan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CAPWAP WLAN-VLAN Information Message Element
	Author(s)       : H. Wen, S. JAIN
	Filename        : draft-wen-capwap-wlan-vlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-10-14

In Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Protocol, the
WLANs on the Wireless Termination Point are created by the Access 
Controller with the appropriate setting. This document defines a mew
messages elements, i.e., WLAN-VLAN Information message element, which
is used to set WLAN-VLAN binding information on the WTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wen-capwap-wlan-vlan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt