Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-netlmm-pmipv6-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Extension in NetLMM to Carry Network Condition Information
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, H. Zhou, Z. Yan, J. Guan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-netlmm-pmipv6-extension-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-9-30
	
The NetLMM WG is specifying Proxy Mobile IPv6 for network-based 
localized mobility management (NetLMM), taking basic support for 
registration, de-registration and handover into account in the first 
protocol release. When a mobile node connects to the access networks 
through a sole interface or multiple interfaces, the condition of the 
access networks should be considered to improve the performance of 
the ongoing applications. According to the normal operation, Local 
Mobility Anchor (LMA) can not get enough information to do the 
necessary scheduling with Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and Mobile Node 
(MN), such as flow distribution. This document defines a PMIPv6 extension that carries network condition in the form of simple class 
indication which is calculated and sent from MAG to LMA in the Access 
Technology Type option. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-netlmm-pmipv6-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt