Subject: I-D Action:draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIKEY General Extension Payload for OMA BCAST 1.0
	Author(s)       : A. Jerichow, L. Piron
	Filename        : draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-10-24

This document extends the General Extension Payload for OMA BCAST
usage defined in RFC 4909 [1].  It adds necessary support for the
newly specified management data as defined in the Open Mobile
Alliance's (OMA) Broadcast (BCAST) group's Service and Content
protection specification [2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt