Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OAuth Access Tokens using credentials
	Author(s)	: B. de Hora, S. Farrell
	Filename	: draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
OAuth Access Tokens using credentials is a technique for allowing
   user agents to obtain an OAuth access token on behalf of a user
   without requiring user intervention or HTTP redirection to a browser.
   OAuth itself is documented in the OAuth Core 1.0 Specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt