Subject: I-D Action:draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Configuration in IKEv2
	Author(s)       : P. Eronen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-10-28

When IKEv2 is used for remote VPN access (client to VPN gateway), the
gateway assigns the client an IP address from the internal network
using IKEv2 configuration payloads.  The configuration payloads
specified in RFC 4306 work well for IPv4, but make it difficult to
use certain features of IPv6.  This document describes the
limitations of current IKEv2 configuration payloads for IPv6, and
explores possible solutions that would allow IKEv2 to set up full-
featured virtual IPv6 interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt