Subject: I-D Action:draft-thubert-3122bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Inverse Neighbor Discovery Update
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert, E. Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-thubert-3122bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-10-23

This draft updates the Inverse Discovery Specification [RFC3122] to
provide Secure Neighbor Discovery.  The behaviour of the protocol is
slightly amended to enable an easier management of the addresses on a
link and enable Secure ND.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-3122bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt