Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-alto-traceroute-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: P2P Traffic Localization by Traceroute and 2-Means Classification
	Author(s)	: Y. Zhang, L. Wen
	Filename	: draft-zhang-alto-traceroute-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-10-23
	
Most P2P system performance suffers from the mismatch between the 
   randomly constructed overlays topology and the underlying physical 
   network topology, causing a large burden in the ISP and a long RTT 
   time. This document describes how DHT overlay peers can interact with 
   the routers by traceroute to get the path information, and execute 2-
   Means Classification, thereafter peers leverage the DHT itself to    build efficient "closer" cluster. This scheme only requires the 
   infrastructure to enable traceroute queries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-alto-traceroute-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt