Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scenario and Solution: Simple IP Multi-homing of the Host
	Author(s)       : M. Hui, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-10-27

Current host routing mechanism doesn't allow simple IP multi-homing 
for the default gateway consideration. This document proposes a 
solution to make multiple connections can work simultaneously.  

Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 
server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 

 .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt