Subject: I-D Action:draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting Multipoint-to-Point Label Switched Paths in Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : S. Yasukawa, A. Farrel
	Filename        : draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-10-15

Traffic engineered Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TE) uses
Resource Reservation Protocol traffic engineering extensions
(RSVP-TE) as the signaling protocol to establish Label Switched Paths
(LSPs). Although the Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) on which
RSVP-TE is built supports the convergence of traffic flows toward a
common destination, this concept has not been exploited in MPLS-TE
which has been limited to point-to-point (P2P) and
point-to-multipoint (P2MP) LSPs.

This document describes extensions to RSVP-TE procedures and protocol
elements to support multipoint-to-point (MP2P) LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt