Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Algorithms in Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, D. Brown
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 55
	Date		: 2008-10-22
	
This document describes how to use Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) 
   public-key algorithms in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).  The 
   ECC algorithms support the creation of digital signatures and the 
   exchange of keys to encrypt or authenticate content.  The definition    of the algorithm processing is based on the NIST FIPS 186-3 for 
   digital signature, NIST SP800-56A for key agreement, RFC 3565 and RFC 
   3370 for key wrap and content encryption, NIST FIPS 180-3 for message 
   digest, and RFC 2104 and RFC 4231 for message authentication code 
   standards.  This document will obsolete RFC 3278.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt