Subject: I-D Action:draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Miscellaneous Capabilities Negotiation in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : M. Garcia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-10-27

SDP has been extended with a capability negotiation mechanism
framework that allows the endpoints to negotiate transport protocols
and attributes.  This framework has been extended with a Media
capabilities negotiation mechanism that allows endpoints to negotiate
additional media-related capabilities.  This negotiation is embedded
into the widely-used SDP offer/answer procedures.

This memo extends the SDP capability negotiation framework to allow
endpoints to negotiate a number of miscellaneous SDP capabilities.
In particular, this memo provides a mechanism to negotiate media
titles ("i=" line for each media), connection data ("c=" line), and
media bandwidth ("b=" line).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt