Subject: I-D Action:draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Custodial Multicast Extensions
	Author(s)       : S. Symington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-05.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This document defines optional extensions to the Bundle Protocol [2]
for supporting the custodial multicast delivery of bundles within a
Delay-Tolerant Network (DTN).  The protocol extensions described
herein may be used to support custody transfer and custody-based
reforwarding during the transmission of a bundle from a single source
node to multiple destination nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt