Subject: I-D Action:draft-su-tictoc-time-sync-mode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Time synchronization method in packet-switched transport network for mobile backhaul
	Author(s)       : L. He, F. Su
	Filename        : draft-su-tictoc-time-sync-mode-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document introduces a time/phase transfer application mode
employing popular packet-based method IEEE Std 1588-2008 i.e.  PTP
with support of common physical layer method Synchronous Ethernet in
a packet-switched transport network for mobile backhaul and a
preliminary thought of time transfer error detection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-su-tictoc-time-sync-mode-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt