Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Enhanced Fast Handover for Mobile IPv6 based on IEEE 802.11 Network
	Author(s)	: Y. Mun
	Filename	: draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
In MIPv6 [1], whenever a mobile node changes its attached point, handover
   process should be followed to inform its home agent and correspondent
   of a MN's current location. The handover process is decomposed into
   layer 2 and layer 3 handovers again, and these two handovers are
   accomplished sequentially, which causes long latency problem. This
   problem is a critical issue in MIPv6. To make up for this, we propose
   an enhanced Fast Handover scheme to reduce the overall latency on
   handover, revising the Fast Handover [2]. Especially, several 
   messages in layer 3 are sent in one frame during layer 2 handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt