Subject: I-D Action:draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extension for the Identification of Services
	Author(s)       : K. Drage
	Filename        : draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-10-20

This document describes private extensions to the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) that enable a network of trusted SIP servers to assert
the service of authenticated users.  The use of these extensions is
only applicable inside an administrative domain with previously
agreed-upon policies for generation, transport and usage of such
information.  This document does NOT offer a general service
identification model suitable for use between different trust
domains, or use in the Internet at large.

The document also defines a URN to identify both services and UA
applications.  This URN can be used to identify services within the
SIP header fields defined in this document, and also within the
framework defined for caller preferences and callee capabilities in
to identify usage of both services and applications between end UAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt