Subject: I-D Action:draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation for NAT Traversal (DCCP-NAT)
	Author(s)       : T. Phelan
	Filename        : draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This document specifies an alternative encapsulation of the Datagram
Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP), referred to as DCCP-NAT.  This
encapsulation will allow DCCP to be carried through the current
generation of Network Address Translation (NAT) middleboxes without
modification of those middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt