Subject: I-D Action:draft-moore-nat-xc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4/v6 NAT With Explicit Control (NAT-XC)
	Author(s)       : K. Moore
	Filename        : draft-moore-nat-xc-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document describes a mechanism called NAT-XC (for NAT with
Explicit Control) for translating between IPv4 and IPv6.  NAT-XC is
distinguished from other IPv4/IPv6 translations schemes in that it
separates the translation between IPv4 and IPv6 from the management
of address bindings for such a translation; and is designed to allow
applications to be explicitly aware of, and control, their address
bindings.  NAT-XC appears to be usable in a wide variety of scenarios
requiring communication across IPv4/IPv6 boundaries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moore-nat-xc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt