Subject: I-D Action:draft-gray-mpls-tp-nm-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS TP Network Management Requirements
	Author(s)       : S. Mansfield, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gray-mpls-tp-nm-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-10-08

This document specifies the network management requirements for 

  supporting the Transport Profile for Multi-Protocol Label 

  Switching (MPLS-TP). 

  Gray, et al

  Expires April, 2009

[page 1] 

  Internet-Draft

MPLS-TP NM Requirements

  October, 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gray-mpls-tp-nm-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt