Subject: I-D Action:draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Comcast's ISP Experiences In a Recent P4P Technical Trial
	Author(s)       : C. Griffiths, et al.
	Filename        : draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-10-28

This document describes the experiences of Comcast, a large cable
broadband Internet Service Provider (ISP) in the U.S., in a recent
Proactive Network Provider Participation for P2P (P4P) technical
trial.  This trial used iTracker technology being considered by the
IETF, as part of what is currently known as the Application Layer
Transport Optimization (ALTO) Birds of a Feather (BoF).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt