Subject: I-D Action:draft-cole-manet-olsrv2-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the MANET Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : R. Cole, T. Clausen
	Filename        : draft-cole-manet-olsrv2-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes objects for configuring and managing
aspects of the Optimized Link State Routing protocol version 2.  The
Optimized Link State Routing MIB also reports state information,
performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to
configuration, this additional state and performance information is
useful to management stations troubleshooting Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
routing problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cole-manet-olsrv2-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt