Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cl-sipping-fi-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Feature Interactions Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: R. Crespo, L. Logrippo
	Filename	: draft-cl-sipping-fi-problem-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-10-14
	
Internet applications have been enhanced with many features.
A feature may be defined as a unit of functionality in a system, having
a self-contained role.
However, the introduction and modification of features may result in
undesired behaviors, and this effect is known as feature interaction-
FI for short.

This document provides a description of the FI problem in Internet, the
main problems to be solved in the FI resolution, and compares some
solutions for FI identification and resolution explored that have been
discussed in the literature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cl-sipping-fi-problem-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt