Subject: I-D Action:draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Forward Error Correction Grouping Semantics in Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-27

The Session Description Protocol (SDP) supports grouping media lines.
SDP also has semantics defined for grouping the associated source and
Forward Error Correction (FEC)-based repair flows.  However, the
semantics that were defined in RFC 4756 generally fail to provide the
specific grouping relationships between the source and repair flows
when there are more than one source and/or repair flows in the same
group.  Furthermore, the existing semantics also do not support
additive repair flows and prioritization among the repair flows
protecting one or more source flows.  This document addresses these
issues by introducing new FEC grouping semantics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt