Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-port-range-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provider-Provisioned CPE: IPv4 Connectivity Access in the context of IPv4 address exhaustion
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-port-range-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2008-10-23

This memo proposes a solution, based on fractional addresses, to face
the IPv4 public address exhaustion.  It details the solution and
presents a mock-up implementation, with the results of tests that
validate the concept.  Finally, it makes a comparison with the
alternative Carrier-Grade NAT (CG-NAT) solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-port-range-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt