Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pre-Shared Key Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) with SHA-256/384 and AES Galois Counter Mode
	Author(s)       : M. Badra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-30

RFC 4279 and RFC 4785 describe pre-shared key cipher suites for 
Transport Layer Security (TLS).  However, all those cipher suites 
use SHA-1 as their MAC algorithm.  This document describes a set of 
pre-shared key cipher suites for TLS which uses stronger digest 
algorithms (i.e., SHA-256 or SHA-384) and another set which uses the 
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in Galois Counter Mode (GCM).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt