Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF MPR Extension for Ad Hoc Networks
	Author(s)	: E. Baccelli, P. Jacquet, D. Nguyen, T. Clausen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-02.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2008-10-1
	
This document specifies an OSPFv3 interface type tailored for mobile
   ad hoc networks.  This interface type is derived from the broadcast
   interface type, and denoted the "OSPFv3 MANET interface type".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt