Subject: I-D Action:draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-data-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Separating Control and Data Plane for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli
	Filename        : draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-data-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-10-27

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility management protocol.
The mobility entities involved in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol, the
Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA),
setup tunnels dynamically to manage mobility for a mobile node within
the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  This document describes an extension
to the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol to register a data plane address,
that is different from the Proxy Care-of Address with the LMA.  This
allows separation of control and data plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-data-plane-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt