Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile Multicast Requirements on IGMP/MLD Protocols
	Author(s)	: H. Liu, H. Asaeda
	Filename	: draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-10-13
	
This document presents the requirements for IGMP/MLD protocols to
   allow the deployment of mobile multicast service.  It is intended to
   provide useful guideline when adapting current IGMP/MLD protocols to
   support terminal mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt