Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-rfc3984bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for H.264 Video
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-rfc3984bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 108
	Date            : 2008-10-06

This memo describes an RTP Payload format for the ITU-T 
Recommendation H.264 video codec and the technically identical 

 ISO/IEC International Standard 14496-10 video codec.  The RTP payload 
format allows for packetization of one or more Network Abstraction 
Layer Units (NALUs), produced by an H.264 video encoder, in each RTP 
payload.  The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports 
applications from simple low bit-rate conversational usage, to 
Internet video streaming with interleaved transmission, to high bit-
rate video-on-demand. 

This memo intends to obsolete RFC 3984.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-rfc3984bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt