Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nkong-esds-ons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Object Naming Service (ONS) Extension for Extensible Supply-chain Discovery Service (ESDS)

	Author(s)	: N. Kong, X. Li, S. Yi
	Filename	: draft-nkong-esds-ons-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
Object Naming Service (ONS) is a network service that leverages
   Domain Name System (DNS) to discover information about a product and
   related services from the Electronic Product Code (EPC).  Extensible
   Supply-chain Discovery Service (ESDS) is an application layer
   protocol for the distributed sharing and discovery of notification
   events between associated partners within a supply chain.  Unlike DNS
   or ONS, where there is a known set of root servers, ESDS will have
   numerous roots for various supply chains operating globally.  ONS can
   be used in collaboration with ESDS to make the multiple ESDS roots be
   found easily.  This document is intended to extend the ONS to support
   ESDS by defining a new Naming Authority PoinTeR (NAPTR) service type
   of ONS for ESDS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nkong-esds-ons-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt