Subject: I-D Action:draft-griffin-bliss-rest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representational State Transfer (REST) for Feature Configuration in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : K. Griffin, J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-griffin-bliss-rest-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-27

In order to provide interoperable implementations of certain Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) based features, such as automated call
handling, it is necessary for devices to configure network servers
with feature data.  An example is a call forwarding number for a call
forwarding service.  This document introduces the concept of
Representational State Transfer (REST) and gives an example of how
REST can be used for such configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-griffin-bliss-rest-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt