Subject: I-D Action:draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Notification Extension for Notification Throttling
	Author(s)       : A. Niemi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-10-22

This memo specifies the throttle, forge and average mechanisms for
adjusting the rate of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) event
notifications.  These mechanisms can be applied in subscriptions to
all SIP event packages, but in particular the throttle mechanism is
especially designed to be used in combination with a subscription to
a Resource List Server (RLS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt