Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-delivery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delivery of Request-URI Targets to User Agents
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-delivery-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-10-26

When a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) proxy receives a request
targeted at a URI identifying a user or resource it is responsible
for, the proxy translates the URI to a registered contact URI of an
agent representing that user or resource.  In the process, the
original URI is removed from the request.  Numerous use cases have
arisen which require this information to be delivered to the user
agent.  This document describes these use cases and defines an
extension to the History-Info header field which allows it to be used
to support those cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-delivery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt