Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK) Method
	Author(s)       : C. Clancy, H. Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-13.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2008-10-15

This Internet Draft defines an Extensible Authentication Protocol
method called EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK).  This method
is a lightweight shared-key authentication protocol supporting mutual
authentication and key derivation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt