Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Domain Certificates in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : V. Gurbani, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-10-06

This document describes how to interpret certain information in a
X.509 PKIX-compliant certificate used in a Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection.  More
specifically, this document describes how to find the right identity
for authentication in such certificates and how to use that identity
for SIP domain authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt