Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoeper-proxythreat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Threat Model for Networks Employing AAA Proxies
	Author(s)	: K. Hoeper
	Filename	: draft-hoeper-proxythreat-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-10-3
	
his memo defines a threat model for access networks with AAA 
   proxies. Use cases of current and future applications in which AAA 
   proxies are employed are described and it is discussed how proxies 
   could launch attacks in the defined use cases. The risk associated 
   with these attacks in each use case is analyzed. As a result, this 
   draft can serve as a guideline for risk assessments by providers, 
   implementers and protocol designers of systems with proxies. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeper-proxythreat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt