Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Operating MPLS Transport Profile LSP in Loopback Mode
	Author(s)	: S. Boutros, S. Sivabalan, D. Ward, G. Swallow
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-10-10
	
   This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation, 
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) using which an MPLS Label 
   Switching Router (LSR) can explicitly request another MPLS LSR to 
   operate an MPLS Transport Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path 
   between the two LSRs in loopback mode. This extension can be used to 
   loop the data traffic up to certain LSR in the path of the MPLS LSP 
   back to the source for management purpose. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt