Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schumacher-drinks-luf-lrf-diff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Look Up Function vs. Location Routing Function discussion
	Author(s)	: G. Schumacher, H. Kaplan
	Filename	: draft-schumacher-drinks-luf-lrf-diff-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
This document provides a comparison between the Look Up Function 
   (LUF) and the Location Routing Function (LRF) as used for inter and 
   intra-domain SIP session routing.  It also develops the relationship 
   between the two functions. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schumacher-drinks-luf-lrf-diff-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt