Subject: I-D Action:draft-gulbrandsen-imap-response-codes-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP Response Codes
	Author(s)       : A. Gulbrandsen
	Filename        : draft-gulbrandsen-imap-response-codes-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-27

IMAP responses consist of a response type (OK, NO, BAD), an optional
machine-readable response code and a human-readable text.

This document collects and documents a variety of machine-readable
response codes, for better interoperation and error reporting.1. 
Conventions Used in This Document

Formal syntax is defined by [RFC5234] as modified by [RFC3501].

Example lines prefaced by "C:" are sent by the client and ones
prefaced by "S:" by the server. "[...]" means elision.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-response-codes-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt