Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extension for IPv4/IPv6 Transition
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, O. Novo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-10-29

This document defines the REQUESTED-ADDRESS-TYPE attribute for
Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN).  The REQUESTED-ADDRESS-TYPE
attribute allows a client to explicitly request the address type the
TURN server will allocate (e.g., an IPv4-only node may request the
TURN server to allocate an IPv6 address).  Additionally, this
document also defines a new error response code with the value 440
(Address Family not Supported).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt