Subject: I-D Action:draft-mext-park-vnemo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Differentiation Using Virtualization of Mobile Network
	Author(s)       : C. Park, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mext-park-vnemo-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-24

A mobile router with multiple interfaces can make connection to
several access networks.  Using virtualization on the mobile network,
several virtual mobile network can be exist for a single mobile
network.  Multiple virtual mobile networks for a single mobile
network can be used for service differentiation for mobile network
nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mext-park-vnemo-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt