Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-multimob-mldsas-mmcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MLD Source Address Selection for Mobile Multicast
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, J. Guan, H. Zhou, Z. Yan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-multimob-mldsas-mmcast-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2008-9-30
	
With the development of wireless and mobile technologies, mobile 
multicast becomes a research hotspot. However, the current multicast 
routing protocols can not provide the mobile multicast services. To 
support the mobile multicast, the related multicast specifications 
need to be extended. In this memo, we focus on the group membership 
management protocol and define the new source address selection 
policy for mobile multicast.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-mldsas-mmcast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt