Subject: I-D Action:draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Extensions for Multicast
	Author(s)       : H. Asaeda, et al.
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document describes Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) extensions and
solutions to support IP multicast.  The Mobile Access Gateway (MAG)
and the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) are the mobility entities defined
in the PMIPv6 protocol and establish a bi-directional tunnel to
manage mobility for mobile nodes within the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.
This document defines the roles of LMA and MAG to support IP
multicast for the mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt