Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-wcmt-sctp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Wireless Multi-path Transmission Using SCTP
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, B. Wang, F. Song, H. Yan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-wcmt-sctp-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-9-16
	
In this draft, WCMT-SCTP(WCMT:Wireless Concurrent Multi-path 
Transfer)is proposed to allow a host to improve the transmission 
throughput in wireless multi-hop networks using simultaneous multi-
path transmission of Stream Control Transmission Protocol. Relevant  issues of WCMT-SCTP included are: (1) data transmission mode and path 
selection, (2) path management and, (3) multi-path handover mechanism. 
Transmission modes of WCMT-SCTP, and the path handover mechanism, are 
designed to enhance the transmission throughput and solve the receive 
buffer blocking problem of different wireless link status. Since the 
transmission paths used for WCMT-SCTP may differ when an WCMT-SCTP 
host moves, the multi-path handover problem is defined, and a 
handover mechanism is proposed. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-wcmt-sctp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt