Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : State Machines for Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA)
	Author(s)       : V. Fajardo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-07.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-10-22

This document defines the conceptual state machines for the Protocol
for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA).  The state
machines consist of the PANA Client (PaC) state machine and the PANA
Authentication Agent (PAA) state machine.  The two state machines
show how PANA can interface with the EAP state machines.  The state
machines and associated model are informative only.  Implementations
may achieve the same results using different methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt