Subject: I-D Action:draft-dawes-sipping-debug-event-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Debugging
	Author(s)       : P. Dawes, V. Group
	Filename        : draft-dawes-sipping-debug-event-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-10-29

This document defines a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) event
package for debugging.  An entity that subscribes to this event
package for an address of record receives configuration data that
controls logging of SIP signalling for that address of record, for
example when to begin an end logging.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawes-sipping-debug-event-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt