Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcgrew-srtp-aes-gcm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in Secure RTP (SRTP)
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-srtp-aes-gcm-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document defines how AES GCM, AES CCM, and other Authenticated
Encryption with Associated Data (AEAD) algorithms, can be used to
provide confidentiality and data authentication mechanisms in the
SRTP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-srtp-aes-gcm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt