Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shah-extreme-rfc3619bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extreme Networks' Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching (EAPS), Version 1.3
	Author(s)	: S. Shah
	Filename	: draft-shah-extreme-rfc3619bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
This document describes version 1.3 of the Ethernet Automatic
   Protection Switching (EAPS) (TM) technology invented by Extreme
   Networks to increase the availability and robustness of Ethernet
   rings.  An Ethernet ring built using EAPS can have resilience
   comparable to that provided by SONET rings, at lower cost and without
   some of the constraints (e.g. ring size) of SONET.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shah-extreme-rfc3619bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt