Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Vouch By Reference
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-10-09

This document describes the Vouch By Reference (VBR) protocol.  VBR
is a protocol for adding third-party certification to email.  It
permits independent third parties to certify the owner of a domain
name that is associated with received mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt