Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-asati-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: BGP Bestpath Selection Criteria 

	Author(s)	: R. Asati
	Filename	: draft-asati-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
BGP specification [RFC4271] prescribes 'BGP next-hop reachability' as 
   one of the key 'Route Resolvability Condition' that must be satisfied 
   before the BGP bestpath candidate selection. This condition, however, 
   may not be sufficient (as explained in the Appendix section) and 
   desire further granularity.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asati-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt