Subject: I-D Action:draft-miyata-behave-prefix64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PREFIX64 Comparison
	Author(s)       : H. Miyata
	Filename        : draft-miyata-behave-prefix64-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-10-13

There are several NAT64 and/or NAT46 proposals.  Each of them have
recommended PREFIX64, which is used to represent IPv4 address in IPv6
address format.  Each of them have advantages and shortcomes.
Therefore the preferable PREFIX64 would depends on the utilization
scene.  This draft compares seven proposals for IPv6 and IPv4
coexistence.i

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miyata-behave-prefix64-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt