Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohba-pana-pemk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Master Key between PANA Client and Enforcement Point
	Author(s)       : Y. Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ohba-pana-pemk-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-10-24

This document defines a master key used between a client of the
Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) and an
enforcement point, for bootstrapping lower-layer ciphering.  The
master key is derived from the Master Session Key of Extensible
Authentication Protocol as a result of successful PANA
authentication.  The master key guarantees cryptographic independence
among enforcement points across different types of lower-layers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-pemk-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt