Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-ranger-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing and Addressing in Next-Generation EnteRprises (RANGER)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-ranger-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-10-14

Enterprise networks will require support for both Internet protocol
versions (IPv4 and IPv6) for an indeterminant period; perhaps even
indefinitely.  This is particularly true for existing enterprise
networks that must introduce IPv6 without disruption of IPv4
services, but the same principles apply also to clean-slate
deployments in new enterprises.  Next-generation enterprises
therefore require an architected solution for coordination of their
internal routing and addressing plans for both IPv6 and IPv4.  The
RANGER architecture addresses these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ranger-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt