Subject: I-D Action:draft-gont-behave-nat-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security implications arising from the non-modification of protocol header fields by Network Address Translators (NATs)
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-gont-behave-nat-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document analizes the security implications arising from the
non-modification of some TCP and IP protocol header fields by Network
Address Translators (NATs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-behave-nat-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt