Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jinxiang-operations-and-management-ngi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Retriving MIB Information based on NGI
	Author(s)	: J. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-jinxiang-operations-and-management-ngi-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-10-8
	
An important task of network management is to collect and analyze 
   MIB information  of various object combinations based on the
   Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) with proper frequency.
   The purpose of this document is to propose two algorithms to retrieve
   MIB information  for a large (up to exponential) number of managed 
   objects using SNMP in Next Generation Internet (NGI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jinxiang-operations-and-management-ngi-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt