Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the WWW Distributed Authoring and Versioning Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
	Author(s)       : G. Clemm, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webdav-bind-22.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2008-10-28

This specification defines bindings, and the BIND method for creating
multiple bindings to the same resource.  Creating a new binding to a
resource causes at least one new URI to be mapped to that resource.
Servers are required to insure the integrity of any bindings that
they allow to be created.Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor
before publication)

Please send comments to the Distributed Authoring and Versioning
(WebDAV) working group at <mailto:[email-masked]>, which may be
joined by sending a message with subject "subscribe" to
<mailto:[email-masked]>.  Discussions of the WEBDAV
working group are archived at
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/>.

<http://www.webdav.org/bind/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-issues.html> lists
all registered issues since draft 02.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt