Subject: I-D Action:draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Support
	Author(s)       : B. Lourdelet, G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document specifies the operation of RADIUS (Remote
Authentication Dial In User Service) when run over IPv6 as well as
the RADIUS attributes used to support IPv6 network access.1.  Requirements
notation

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [7].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt