Subject: I-D Action:draft-chakrabarti-mip4-mcbc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Mobility Extension for Multicast and Broadcast Packets
	Author(s)       : S. Chakrabarti, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chakrabarti-mip4-mcbc-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-10-30

This document define a new Mobile IPv4 extension which is used with
Mobile IPv4 signaling to negotiate the Multicast-Broadcast
Encapsulation Delivery style in the case of Foreign Agent Care-of-
Address mode registration.  This mechanism allows the mobile node to
negotiate which type of traffic to be delivered encapsulated to the
foreign agent while delivering other types of IP packets using direct
delivery style.  In particular, this mechanism will give flexibility
to eliminate tunnel overhead in the (typically) wireless medium
between the mobile node and the foreign agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-mip4-mcbc-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt