Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Many-to-Many Text Chat

	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre, S. Loreto, F. Forno
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of instant messages in the context of a many-to-many chat
   session among users of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
   users of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
   Specifically for SIP text chat, this document specifies a mapping to
   the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt