Subject: I-D Action:draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Robust Header Compression over Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) and MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS) frames
	Author(s)       : T. Wan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-10-16

This document describes a set of Extension Headers for the
Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE), RFC4326 to carry
packets compressed with RObust Header Compression (ROHC), RFC 3095
over ULE Stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt