Subject: I-D Action:draft-sinha-simple-intradomain-federation-callflow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Intradomain Presence and IM Federation Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : S. Sinha, A. Houri
	Filename        : draft-sinha-simple-intradomain-federation-callflow-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2008-10-14

This document gives call flow examples and relevant message details
at the interface of two federating server that have implemented
intradomain federation using the model described in Models for Intra-
Domain Presence and Instant Messaging (IM) Federation,
[I-D.ietf-simple-intradomain-federation].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sinha-simple-intradomain-federation-callflow-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt