Subject: I-D Action:draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISP Shared Address
	Author(s)       : Y. Shirasaki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This document defines IPv4 ISP Shared Address to be jointly used
among Internet Service Providers (ISPs).  This space is intended to
enable ISPs' continuous IPv4 based operation even after the IPv4
address exhaustion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt