Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-ccamp-gmpls-call-application-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Call Parameter Negotiation with GMPLS Calls
	Author(s)       : H. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xia-ccamp-gmpls-call-application-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-10-24

This document defines the use of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label 
Switching (GMPLS) Calls for parameter negotiation in Automatically 
Switched Optical Networks (ASON) and Wavelength Switched Optical 
Networks (WSON). The intention of the document is to provide a 
reference for the authors of future documents to understand the 
application of GMPLS Calls. 

 
 Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-ccamp-gmpls-call-application-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt