Subject: I-D Action:draft-dhrao-idr-4octet-extcomm-generic-subtype-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic Subtype for BGP Four-octet AS specific extended community
	Author(s)       : D. Rao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dhrao-idr-4octet-extcomm-generic-subtype-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-10-21

Maintaining the current best practices with communities, ISPs and
enterprises that get assigned a 4-octet AS number may want the BGP
UPDATE messages they receive from their customers or peers to include
a 4-octet AS specific extended community.  This document defines a
new sub-type within the four-octet AS specific extended community to
facilitate this practice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhrao-idr-4octet-extcomm-generic-subtype-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt