Subject: I-D Action:draft-melen-hip-nat-mm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Mobility and Multihoming Extensions for the Traversal of Network Address Translators
	Author(s)       : J. Melen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-melen-hip-nat-mm-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document defines extensions for HIP mobility and multihoming
mechanisms to operate in network environments with NAT devices.  The
extensions are based on the ICE protocol that allows two
communicating end-hosts to establish a direct communications path
with each other even when residing in separate private address
realms.  The focus of the extensions in this document is on fault-
tolerance with symmetric locator pairs, and load-balancing is also
discussed.  This document also updates RFC5206.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melen-hip-nat-mm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt