Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Rapid Synchronisation of RTP Flows
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
This memo outlines how RTP multimedia sessions are synchronised, and
   discusses how rapidly such synchronisation can occur.  It is shown
   that unicast sessions can be synchronised immediately in most cases.
   Multicast groups have longer synchronisation delay.  A modification
   to the RTCP timing rules is suggested to improve synchronisation time
   for SSM senders.  A new RTP/AVPF feedback packet is defined to
   improve general synchronisation times.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt