Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Editor Model
	Author(s)       : O. Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-02

The RFC Editor performs a number of functions that may be performed
by various persons or entities.  The RFC Editor model presented in
this document divides the responsibilities for the RFC Series into
four functions: The RFC Editor, the Independent Submission Editor,
the RFC Production, and the RFC Publisher.  The model intends to
increase flexibility and operational support options, provide for the
orderly succession of the RFC Editor, and ensure the continuity of
the RFC series, while maintaining RFC quality, maintaining timely
processing, ensuring document accessibility, reducing costs, and
increasing cost transparency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt