Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cl-sipping-fi-resolution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Distributed Resolution of Feature Interactions for
Internet Applications
	Author(s)	: R. Crespo, L. Logrippo
	Filename	: draft-cl-sipping-fi-resolution-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-10-15
	
Internet applications have been enhanced with many features.
A feature may be defined as a unit of functionality in a system, having
a self-contained role.
However, the introduction and modification of features may result in
undesired behaviors, and this effect is known as feature interaction -
FI for short.

This document specifies the architecture of a distributed feature mana-
ger that proposes the resolution of feature interactions. The resolu-
tion may be done locally, or with cooperation between different nodes.

The resolution method is left to the implementation. In this document we provide an example of one resolution method, based on feature
interdiction, as described by a set of deontic formulas.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cl-sipping-fi-resolution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt