Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response and Relay Peer routing
	Author(s)       : X. Jiang, R. Even
	Filename        : draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-10-25

This document proposes an extension to RELOAD to support direct
response and relay peer routing modes.  The document starts with the
problem statement and address concerns about these two routing modes
mentioned in RELOAD.  Then methods about how to discover NAT behavior
of the client in P2PSIP situations are discussed.  The last part
proposes extensions to RELOAD for supporting these additional routing
modes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt