Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-francois-shand-ipfrr-aah-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mechanisms for safely abandoning loop-free convergence (AAH)
	Author(s)       : M. Shand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryant-francois-shand-ipfrr-aah-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-10-31

IPFRR and loop-free convergence techniques can deal with single
topology change events, multiple correlated change events, and in
some cases even certain uncorrelated events.  However, in all cases
there are events which cannot be dealt with and the mechanism needs
to quickly revert to normal convergence.  This is known as
"Abandoning All Hope" (AAH).  This document describes the nature of
the problem, and various proposed mechanisms to deal with it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-francois-shand-ipfrr-aah-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt