Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Support Requirements for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-10-19

This document summarizes requirements for multicast listener support
in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) scenarios.  In correspondance to
PMIPv6, multicast mobility management requirements do not request any
active participation of the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt