Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrw-behave-nat66-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Address Translation (NAT66)
	Author(s)       : M. Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-mrw-behave-nat66-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document describes a stateless, transport-agnostic IPv6-to-IPv6
Network Address Translation (NAT66) function that provides the
address independence benefit associated with IPv4-to-IPv4 NAT (NAT44)
while minimizing, but not completely eliminating, the problems
associated with NAT44.

This document also describes an address mapping option for NAT66 that
offers the topology hiding benefit associated with NAT44 at the cost
of additional state in the NAT66 device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-behave-nat66-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt