Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation
	Author(s)       : S. Symington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This document defines an extension block that may be used with the
Bundle Protocol [2] within the context of a Delay-Tolerant Network
architecture [6].  When included as part of a given bundle B, this
extension block, called a Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation Block,
indicates that one or more other bundles have been placed inside of
the payload field of B's Bundle Payload Block according to the format
defined in this document.  Hence, the Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation
Block provides a mechanism for bundle-in-bundle encapsulation by
indicating that one or more bundles are being transmitted as the
payload of a bundle.  This extension block is expected to be of
general utility in DTN.  It may be used, for example, to encapsulate
a multicast bundle inside of a unicast bundle, or to encapsulate a
bundle with one type of security protection inside of a bundle with a
different type of security protection.  This document defines the
format and processing of this new Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation
Block and the contents of the Bundle Payload Block accompanying it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt