Subject: I-D Action:draft-mule-mmusic-rtsp-ermi-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to RTSP for the CableLabs Edge Resource Management Interface Specification (ERMI)
	Author(s)       : J. Mule, G. White
	Filename        : draft-mule-mmusic-rtsp-ermi-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document provides a description of the RTSP extensions used in
the second version of the CableLabs Edge Resource Manager Interface
specification.  It is provided to seek comments from the IETF with
the intent of following the IETF procedures for protocol extensions
and variations.  It is a work-in-progress document and future
revisions will contain IANA registrations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-mmusic-rtsp-ermi-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt