Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-Priority Namespaces
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-10-21

This document creates additional Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Resource-Priority namespaces to meet the requirements of the US 
Defense Information Systems Agency, and places these namespaces in 
the IANA registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt