Subject: I-D Action:draft-martinelli-ccamp-opt-imp-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for defining Optical Parameters to be used in WSON networks through GMPLS
	Author(s)       : G. Martinelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-martinelli-ccamp-opt-imp-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-10-26

In the context of Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON) the
problem of selecting a lightpath might be constrained by an
evaluation of the optical impairments associated to a wavelength.
This is a critical step in a transparent dense wavelength division
multiplexing (DWDM) optical islands where a lightpath feasibility has
to be assessed between two regenerations nodes.
This memo provides a framework in which optical parameters can be
considered a control plane.  The document relies on information
already present in ITU documents and summarize in term of lightpath
constraints.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinelli-ccamp-opt-imp-fwk-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt