Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-sipping-voipli-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Architecture and Practice for VoIP Lawful Interception Using Session Border Controller(SBC)
	Author(s)       : M. Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yang-sipping-voipli-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-10-27

Recently broadband Voice over IP (VoIP) has a clear trend to
substitute for traditional telephone services such as wire telephone,
wireless telephone and mobile telephone service, it has become
increasingly clear that VoIP services will be expected to provide
Lawful Intercept to the same level experienced in the Public Switched
Telephone Network(PSTN)[7].  In an effort to provide lawful
interception for broadband VoIP, an architecture using session border
controller was proposed, and a prototype implementation of the
broadband VoIP lawful interception was created and basic performance
evaluation was conducted on this prototype system.  This document
reports on the prototype implementation and the test results.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-sipping-voipli-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt