Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Asymmetric Key Packages 
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-10-20
	
This document defines the syntax for private key information and a 
   content type for it.  Private-key information includes a private key 
   for some public-key algorithm and a set of attributes.  The document 
   also describes a syntax for encrypted private keys.  The 
   Cryptographic Message Syntax, as defined in RFC 3852, can be used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or encrypt the asymmetric key 
   format content type.  This document obsoletes RFC 5208. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt