Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ott-avt-rtcp-overlay-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) in Overlay Multicast
	Author(s)	: J. Devadoss, J. Ott, I. Curcio
	Filename	: draft-ott-avt-rtcp-overlay-multicast-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
The Real-time Transport Control Protocol(RTCP) is designed to operate
   along with Real-time Transport Protocol(RTP) in unicast, single-
   source multicast and any-source multicast environments.  With the
   availability of overlay multicast, the suitability of RTCP in such an
   environment need to be analyzed.  The applicability of the existing
   RTCP reporting architectures in an overlay multicast environment is
   investigated and the new features that may be required are discussed
   in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ott-avt-rtcp-overlay-multicast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt