Subject: I-D Action:draft-saucez-idips-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IDIPS : ISP-Driven Informed Path Selection
	Author(s)       : D. Saucez, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saucez-idips-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This draft describes a simple network-based protocol to facilitate
Path Selection and to improve traffic engineering capabilities in
multihomed corporate networks.  With the protocol, any network device
that requires to select a path among a list of different paths asks a
Traffic Engineering service called IDIPS (ISP-Driven Informed Path
Selection) to obtain an ordered list of the possible paths.  The
ordering is constructed according to the policies and performances
requirements of both the host and network provider.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saucez-idips-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt