Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sasl-crammd5-to-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simple Authentication and Security Layer Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CRAM-MD5 to Historic
	Author(s)	: K. Zeilenga
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sasl-crammd5-to-historic-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-11-24
	
This document recommends the retirement of the CRAM-MD5 authentication
  mechanism, and discusses the reasons for doing so.  This document
  recommends RFC 2195 and its predecessor, RFC 2095, be moved to
  Historic status.

  [[Note to RFC Editor: please publish at same time that [SCRAM] is
  published.]]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-crammd5-to-historic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt