Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Demmer, J. Ott
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document describes the protocol for the TCP-based Convergence
Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt