Subject: I-D Action:draft-kompella-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-homing in BGP-based Virtual Private LAN Service
	Author(s)       : K. Kompella, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kompella-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-11-03

Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) is a Layer 2 Virtual Private
Network (VPN) that gives its customers the appearance that their
sites are connected via a Local Area Network (LAN).  It is often
required for the Service Provider (SP) to give the customer redundant
connectivity to some sites, often called "multi-homing".  This memo
shows how multi-homing can be offered in the context of BGP-based
VPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt