Subject: I-D Action:draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : M. Salter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-11.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-11-17

The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
B Cryptography", which defines cryptographic algorithm policy for
national security applications.  This document defines a profile of
TLS version 1.2 which is fully conformant with Suite B. This document
also defines a transitional profile for use with TLS version 1.0 and
TLS version 1.1 employ Suite B algorithms to the greatest extent
possible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt