Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Document Format for Filtering and Reporting Location Notications in the Presence Information Document Format Location Object (PIDF-LO)
	Author(s)       : R. Mahy, B. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document describes filters which limit asynchronous location
notifications to compelling events.  The resulting location
information is conveyed in existing location formats wrapped in
GEOPRIV privacy extensions to the Presence Information Document
Format (PIDF-LO)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt