Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diagnose P2PSIP Overlay Network Failures
	Author(s)	: S. Yongchao, H. Zhang, X. Jiang
	Filename	: draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-03.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
This document describes P2PSIP diagnostics. It extends the methods 
   defined in the base protocol for the diagnostics in P2PSIP overlay 
   network. A new method Echo is an efficient method used in the trusted 
   overlays for retrieving useful diagnostic information. The methods 
   and message formats are consistent with P2PSIP base protocol RELOAD, 
   and the diagnostic information mainly comes from the previous 
   version-02 of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt