Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-cgaext-send-cert-eku-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Certificate profile and certificate management for SEND
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-cgaext-send-cert-eku-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-11-03

Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) Utilizes X.509v3 certificates for
performing router authorization.  This document specifies a
certificate profile for SEND including extended key usage values,
revocation details and supported extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-cgaext-send-cert-eku-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt