Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : P. Resnick, C. Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This specification extends the Internet Message Access Protocol
version 4rev1 (IMAP4rev1) to support unencoded international
characters in user names, mail addresses and message headers.  This
is an early draft and intended as a framework for discussion.  Please
do not deploy implementations of this draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt