Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ad-Hoc IP Autoconfiguration Solution Space Analysis
	Author(s)       : C. Bernardos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-11-01

This draft aims at analysing the solution space for the ad hoc IP
autoconfiguration problem, based on the problem statement draft and
the MANET architecture draft.  Some evaluation considerations, are
also taken into account.  This draft classifies, at a generic level,
the solution space of the possible approaches that could be followed
to solve the IPv6 autoconfiguration for MANETs problem.  The various
approaches of IPv6 autoconfiguration for MANETs are illustrated, and
the benefits and tradeoffs in different aspects of IPv6
autoconfiguration are explored.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt