Subject: I-D Action:draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mapping and interworking of Diversion information Between Diversion and History-Info Headers in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Mohali
	Filename        : draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-11-01

Diversion header is not standardized but widely used to convey
diverting information in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling.
This informational document proposes a way to make interwork call
diversion information contained in a Diversion header with a History-
Info header or with the Voicemail-URI which are standardized
solutions.  In addition, an interworking policy is proposed to manage
the headers coexistence.
The History-Info header is described in [RFC4244] and the Voicemail
URI in [RFC4458].
Since the Diversion header is used in many existing networks
implementations for transport of diversion informationand its
interworking with standardized solutions is not obvious, an
interworking recommendation is needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt