Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-ipsec-nat-pt-applicability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability Issues of IPsec in NAT-PT
	Author(s)       : S. Jeong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lee-ipsec-nat-pt-applicability-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-11-03

NAT-PT (Network Address Translation - Protocol Translation) mechanism
that has been deprecated in [RFC4966] comes into spotlight again.
The use-cases that NAT-PT addresses still need to be discussed and
the requirements persist in IPv6 transition work.  This document
discusses the applicability issues when applying IPsec protocol to
NAT-PT mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-ipsec-nat-pt-applicability-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt