Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using Imprecise Location for Emergency Context Resolution
	Author(s)	: R. Barnes, M. Lepinski
	Filename	: draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-11-4
	
Emergency calling works best when precise location is available for
   emergency call routing.  However, there are situations in which a
   location provider is unable or unwilling to provide precise location,
   yet still wishes to enable subscribers to make emergency calls.  This
   document describes the level of location accuracy that providers must
   provide to enable emergency call routing.  In addition, we descibe
   how emergency services and non-emergency services can be invoked by
   an endpoint that does not have access to its precise location.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt