Subject: I-D Action:draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Over TCP
	Author(s)       : A. DeKok, I. Property
	Filename        : draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-11-02

The Remote Authentication Dial In User Server (RADIUS) Protocol has
traditionally used the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) as it's
underlying transport layer.  This document defines RADIUS over the
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dekok-radext-tcp-transport-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt