Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Configuration Data Model for IPFIX and PSAMP
	Author(s)       : G. Muenz, B. Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document specifies a data model for the configuration of caches,
selection processes, exporting processes, and collecting processes of
IPFIX and PSAMP compliant monitoring devices.  The configuration data
model is encoded in Extensible Markup Language (XML).  The structure
of the data model is specified in a YANG module to ensure
compatibility with the NETCONF protocol.  A YANG-to-XSD converter is
available which allows generating an XML Schema Definition (XSD) of
the data model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt