Subject: I-D Action:draft-wakikawa-pmip-ct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Context Reflection: Context Transfer for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wakikawa-pmip-ct-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-11-17

This document introduces a simple Context Transfer mechanism for
Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This context transfer mechanism can carry
information of a mobile node between mobility anchor gateways without
any assumption of inter-MAG trust nor direct connectivity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-pmip-ct-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt