Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Quality of Service Parameters for Usage with the AAA Framework
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, H. Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document defines a number of Quality of Service (QoS) parameters
that can be reused for conveying QoS information within RADIUS and
Diameter.

The payloads used to carry these QoS parameters are opaque for the
AAA client and the AAA server itself and interpreted by the
respective Resource Management Function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt