Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP)
	Author(s)       : A. Ayyangar, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-19.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2008-11-19

This document specifies the Path Computation Element Communication
Protocol (PCEP) for communications between a Path Computation Client
(PCC) and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.
Such interactions include path computation requests and path
computation replies as well as notifications of specific states
related to the use of a PCE in the context of Multiprotocol Label
Switching (MPLS) and Generalized (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering.  PCEP
is designed to be flexible and extensible so as to easily allow for
the addition of further messages and objects, should further
requirements be expressed in the future.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt