Subject: I-D Action:draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security requirements in Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP)
	Author(s)       : S. Yongchao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-requirements-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document outlines the security requirements for a Peer-to-Peer
Session Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP) overlay network.  It compares
security difference between client/server (C/S) and P2P
implementations of SIP, partitions the P2PSIP architecture into
layers and analyzes the security issues in each layer and the
security relationship among the layers.  This draft also describes
the different security requirements related to different application
scenarios as well as a minimal set of security requirements valid for
all applications.  It also discusses open issues related to certain
security threats for the P2PSIP architecture and its components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-requirements-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt