Subject: I-D Action:draft-woodyatt-spnatpmp-appl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of NAT-PMP with Service Provider Deployments of Network Address Translation
	Author(s)       : J. Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-woodyatt-spnatpmp-appl-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-11-19

In an effort to conserve global scope IPv4 address allocations,
service providers are deploying network address/port translators in
their interior routing domain and assigning private addresses to
residential and small office subscriber sites.  This document
discusses the applicability of NAT-PMP is such networks to support
application requiring dynamic TCP and UDP port forwarding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-woodyatt-spnatpmp-appl-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt