Subject: I-D Action:draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Support
	Author(s)       : B. Lourdelet, G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document specifies the operation of RADIUS (Remote
Authentication Dial In User Service) when run over IPv6 as well as
the RADIUS attributes used to support IPv6 network access.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt