Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-dhc-host-gen-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Usage of Host Generating Interface Identifier in DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xia-dhc-host-gen-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-11-01

This document describes a procedure for configuring a host's IPv6
address which prefix is allocated from a DHCPv6 server while it's
interface identifier is independently generated by the host.  The
method is applicable to Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-dhc-host-gen-id-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt