Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Performance Metrics for Other Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics
	Author(s)	: D. Malas
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-02.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2008-11-1
	
This document defines a set of metrics and their usage to evaluate 
   the performance of end-to-end Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based 
   services in both production and testing environments.  The purpose of 
   this document is to combine a set of common metrics, allowing 
   interoperable performance measurements, easing the comparison of 
   industry implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt