Subject: I-D Action:draft-daboo-calendar-availability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Calendar Availability
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-daboo-calendar-availability-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document specifies a new iCalendar calendar component that
allows the publication of available and unavailable time periods
associated with a calendar user.  This component can be used in
standard iCalendar free-busy lookups, including iTIP free-busy
requests, to generate repeating blocks of available or busy time with
exceptions as needed.

This document also defines extensions to CalDAV calendar-access and
calendar-auto-schedule which specify how this new calendar component
should be used when doing free busy time evaluation in CalDAV.Editorial
Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

Discussion of this specification is taking place on the mailing list
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-caldav.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-calendar-availability-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt