Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-info-events-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO Method and Package Framework
	Author(s)	: E. Burger, H. Kaplan, C. Holmberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-info-events-01.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2008-11-4
	
This document defines the new INFO method and a mechanism for
   defining, negotiating and exchanging Info Packages that use the INFO
   method.  Applications which need to exchange session-related
   information within a SIP INVITE-created dialog, also known as
   application level information, use these INFO requests.  This draft
   addresses issues and open items from RFC 2976, and replaces it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-info-events-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt