Subject: I-D Action:draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIPv6 Correspondent Node-Targeted Location Privacy and Optimized Routing
	Author(s)       : K. Weniger, G. Velev
	Filename        : draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-11-28

This document discusses the problem of correspondent node-targeted
location privacy in Mobile IPv6 and proposes a mechanism to achieve
simultaneous optimized routing and full correspondent node-targeted
IP address location privacy.  The mechanism utilizes the MIPv6
bootstrapping mechanisms and does neither require any new network
entities nor changes to home agent or correspondent node
implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt