Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP)
	Author(s)       : A. Doherty, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-06.txt
	Pages           : 108
	Date            : 2008-11-03

DSKPP is a client-server protocol for initialization (and
configuration) of symmetric keys to locally and remotely accessible
cryptographic modules.  The protocol can be run with or without
private-key capabilities in the cryptographic modules, and with or
without an established public-key infrastructure.

Two variations of the protocol support multiple usage scenarios.
With the four-pass variant, keys are mutually generated by the
provisioning server and cryptographic module; provisioned keys are
not transferred over-the-wire or over-the-air.  The two-pass variant
enables secure and efficient download and installation of pre-
generated symmetric keys to a cryptographic module.

This document builds on information contained in [RFC4758], adding
specific enhancements in response to implementation experience and
liaison requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt