Subject: I-D Action:draft-masarati-ldap-deref-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 04:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDAP Dereference Control
	Author(s)       : P. Masarati, H. Chu
	Filename        : draft-masarati-ldap-deref-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-11-19

This document describes the Dereference Control for LDAP.  This
control is intended to provide a concise means to collect extra
information related to cross-links present in entries returned as
part of search responses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-masarati-ldap-deref-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt