Subject: I-D Action:draft-ebalard-mext-ipsec-ro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 IPsec Route Optimization (IRO)
	Author(s)       : A. Ebalard
	Filename        : draft-ebalard-mext-ipsec-ro-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2008-11-17

This memo specifies an improved alternate route optimization
procedure for Mobile IPv6 designed specifically for environments
where IPsec is used between peers (most probably with IKE).  The
replacement of the complex Return Routability procedure for a simple
mechanism and the removal of HAO and RH2 extensions from exchanged
packets result in performance and security improvements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ebalard-mext-ipsec-ro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt