Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-11-21

This document defines a new Mobility Option for allowing the mobile
access gateway and the local mobility anchor to negotiate GRE
encapsulation mode and exchange the downlink and uplink GRE keys
which are used for marking the downlink and uplink traffic that
belong to a specific mobile node session or a specific flow.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt