Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cavuto-dtcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DTCP: Dynamic Tasking Control Protocol
	Author(s)	: D. Cavuto
	Filename	: draft-cavuto-dtcp-02.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2008-11-19
	
Dynamic Tasking Control Protocol is a message-based interface by 
   which an authorized client may connect to a server -- usually a 
   network element (NE) or security policy enforcement point (PEP) -- 
   and issue dynamic requests for data. These tasking requests contain, 
   among other parameters, packet matching criteria that may apply to 
   certain packets flowing through that network element. The primary 
   intent of the tasking request is to instruct that network element to 
   send copies of packets matching those criteria to a destination 
   (usually via tunneling) for further inspection or other action. The 
   protocol contains a security architecture to address client or server 
   spoofing as well as replay prevention. The protocol assumes that 
   multiple clients may simultaneously control a single server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cavuto-dtcp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt