Subject: I-D Action:draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 05:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP (Host Identity Protocol) Immediate Carriage and Conveyance of Upper- layer Protocol Signaling (HICCUPS)
	Author(s)       : P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename        : draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document defines a new HIP (Host Identity Protocol) packet type
called DATA.  HIP DATA packets are used to securely and reliably
convey arbitrary protocol messages over the Internet and various
overlay networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt