Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-06.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2008-11-03

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is the subject of numerous
specifications that have been produced by the IETF.  It can be
difficult to locate the right document, or even to determine the set
of Request for Comments (RFC) about SIP.  This specification serves
as a guide to the SIP RFC series.  It lists a current snapshot of the
specifications under the SIP umbrella, briefly summarizes each, and
groups them into categories.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt