Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for OAM in MPLS Transport Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Vigoureux, D. Ward, M. Betts, M. Bocci, I. Busi
	Filename	: draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-11-1
	
This document lists the requirements for Operations, Administration 
   and Maintenance functionality in MPLS networks that are used for 
   packet transport services and network operations. 

   These requirements are derived from the set of requirements specified 
   by ITU-T and first published in the ITU-T Supplement Y.Sup4 [5].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vigoureux-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt