Subject: I-D Action:draft-boot-brdp-based-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Border Router Discovery Protocol (BRDP) Based Routing
	Author(s)       : T. Boot
	Filename        : draft-boot-brdp-based-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-11-17

This document specifies a mechanism for routing in multi-homed edge
networks.  The default gateway routing mechanism is replaced with
routing to Border Routers that correspond with the source address of
the packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boot-brdp-based-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt