Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Test vectors for STUN
	Author(s)       : R. Denis-Courmont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-11-18

The Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol defines
several STUN attributes.  The content of some of these --
FINGERPRINT, MESSAGE-INTEGRITY and XOR-MAPPED-ADDRESS -- involve
binary-logical operations (hashing, xor).  This document provides
test vectors for those attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt