Subject: I-D Action:draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SOS Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) parameter for marking of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) requests related to emergency services
	Author(s)       : M. Patel
	Filename        : draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This memo describes requirements and protocol conventions for a new
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) URI parameter intended for marking
SIP requests and responses related to emergency services.  This
proposal addresses issues that exist in the current 3rd Generation
Partnership Project IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Emergency services
solution, but is not precluded from being used by other SIP-based
emergency services solutions.  It is not intended as a replacement
for the service URN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt