Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Application of PANA framework to DSL networks
	Author(s)	: L. Moreland, A. Yegin, Y. Ohba, J. Kaippallimalil
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2008-11-4
	
   This document provides guidelines for PANA deployment over DSL access
   networks.  The document specifically describes the introduction of
   PANA in DSL networks migrating from a traditional PPP access model to
   a pure IP-based access environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt