Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS Forwarding Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)	: A. Akhter, R. Asati
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
This document describes a methodology specific to the benchmarking 
   of MPLS forwarding devices, limited to various types of packet-
   forwarding and delay measurements. It builds upon the tenets set 
   forth in RFC2544 [RFC2544], RFC1242 [RFC1242] and other IETF 
   Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (BMWG) efforts.  This 
   document seeks to extend these efforts to the MPLS paradigm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt