Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement and Requirements for 6LoWPAN Routing
	Author(s)       : E. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-11-18

This document provides the problem statement for 6LoWPAN routing.  It
also defines the requirements for 6LoWPAN routing considering IEEE
802.15.4 specificities and the low-power characteristics of the
network and its devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt