Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kkoushik-pce-pcep-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PCE communication protocol(PCEP) Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: E. Stephan, K. Koushik
	Filename	: draft-kkoushik-pce-pcep-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
    Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
    Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
    for modeling of Path Computation Element communication
    Protocol (PCEP) for communications between a Path Computation Client
    (PCC) and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kkoushik-pce-pcep-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt