Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Cga & Send maIntenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Secure Proxy ND Support for SEND
	Author(s)	: S. Krishnan, J. Laganier, M. Bonola
	Filename	: draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-11-4
	
Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) specifies a method for securing
   Neighbor Discovery (ND) signaling against specific threats.  As
   specified today, SEND assumes that the node advertising an address is
   the owner of the address and is in possession of the private key used
   to generate the digital signature on the message.  This means that
   the Proxy ND signaling initiated by nodes that do not possess
   knowledge of the address owner's private key cannot be secured using
   SEND.  This document extends the current SEND specification with
   support for Proxy ND, the Secure Proxy ND Support for SEND.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt