Subject: I-D Action:draft-somogyi-sdp-amr-bicc-like-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 02:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : draft-somogyi-sdp-amr-bicc-like-00
	Author(s)       : G. Somogyi
	Filename        : draft-somogyi-sdp-amr-bicc-like-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-11-21

This document describes and update to File Storage Format for the
Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) and Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB)
Audio Codecs.  The new format allows better interworking with widely
deployed mobile telecommunication switching systems.  This document
updates RFC 4867 [RFC4867].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-somogyi-sdp-amr-bicc-like-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt