Subject: I-D Action:draft-york-sip-visual-identifier-trusted-identity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Importance of a Visual Identifier of Trusted Identity
	Author(s)       : D. York
	Filename        : draft-york-sip-visual-identifier-trusted-identity-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document discusses the need for a visual identifier in Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) endpoints to indicate to the end user that
they are speaking with someone whose identity is trusted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-york-sip-visual-identifier-trusted-identity-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt