Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-morin-pim-fast-hello-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fast Hello exchange procedures for Protocol Independent Multicast

	Author(s)	: T. Morin
	Filename	: draft-morin-pim-fast-hello-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-11-4
	
This document is proposed as an update of RFC4601 and describes
   procedures allowing exchanges of PIM Hellos to complete earlier when
   a new link comes up, to mitigate the multicast traffic blackholing
   issues that result from inconsistencies between links advertised by
   unicast routing and the links on which PIM adjacencies are fully set
   up.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morin-pim-fast-hello-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt