Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Data Structure for the Security Suitability of Cryptographic Algorithms (DSSC)
	Author(s)       : T. Kunz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-05.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-11-03

In many application areas it must be possible to prove the existence
and integrity of digital signed data.  This proof depends on the
security suitability of the cryptographic algorithms used to generate
or verify the digital signature.  Because algorithms can become weak
over the years, it is necessary to periodically evaluate their
security suitability.  When signing or verifying data, these
evaluations must be considered.  This document specifies a data
structure that enables automated analysis of the security suitability
of cryptographic algorithms.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt