Subject: I-D Action:draft-channabasappa-sipping-app-profile-type-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 23:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to the ua-profile Event Package to Support the Application Profile Type
	Author(s)       : M. Dolly, et al.
	Filename        : draft-channabasappa-sipping-app-profile-type-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-11-02

The Framework for Session Initiation Protocol User Agent Profile
Delivery specifies an event package (ua-profile) that can be used by
user agents to retrieve profile data.  The framework also allows for
optional notification of changes to the retrieved profiles.  Three
profile types are specified: local-network, device, and user.  This
document extends that event package to support an additional profile
type, application.  This would enable User Agents to retrieve profile
data specific to one or more applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-channabasappa-sipping-app-profile-type-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt