Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-beep-async-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Asynchronous Channels for the Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP)
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-beep-async-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-11-25

The Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP) provides a protocol
framework for the development of application protocols.  This
document describes an BEEP feature that enables asynchrony for
individual channels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-beep-async-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt