Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RSVP Extensions for Path Key Support
	Author(s)	: R. Bradford, J. Vasseur, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-11-1
	
The paths taken by Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs) may be computed by Path Computation Elements (PCEs).
   Where the TE LSP crosses multiple domains, such as Autonomous Systems
   (ASes), the path may be computed by multiple PCEs that cooperate,
   with each responsible for computing a segment of the path.

   To preserve confidentiality of topology within each AS, the PCEs
   support a mechanism to hide the contents of a segment of a path (such
   as the segment of the path that traverses an AS), called the
   Confidential Path Segment (CPS), by encoding the contents as a Path
   Key Subobject (PKS) and embedding this subobject within the result of
   its path computation.

   This document describes how to carry Path Key Subobjects in the
   Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Explicit Route Objects (EROs)
   and Record Route Object (RROs) so as to facilitate confidentiality in
   the signaling of inter-domain TE LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt