Subject: I-D Action:draft-p4p-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P4P: Provider Portal for P2P Applications
	Author(s)       : R. Alimi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-p4p-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-11-18

P4P is a framework that enables Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and
network application software distributors to work jointly and
cooperatively to optimize application communications.  The goals of
this cooperation are to reduce network resource consumption and to
accelerate network applications.  In this document, we specify how
P4P allows ISPs to provide network guidance to applications, allowing
clients to exchange data more effectively.  The applications we focus
on are those that can have a choice in connection patterns, in
particular peer-to-peer (P2P) applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-p4p-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt