Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Probabilistic Routing Protocol for Intermittently Connected Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Lindgren, A. Doria
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet-01.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2008-11-17

This document defines PRoPHET, a Probabilistic Routing Protocol using
History of Encounters and Transitivity.  PRoPHET is a routing
protocol for intermittently connected networks, where there is no
guarantee that a fully connected path between source and destination
exists at any time, rendering traditional routing protocols unable to
deliver messages between hosts.  These networks are examples of
networks where the Delay-Tolerant Network architecture[1] is
applicable.  The document presents an architectural overview followed
by the protocol specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt