Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : L2TPv3 Extended Circuit Status Values
	Author(s)       : N. McGill, C. Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-11-19

This document defines additional Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3
(L2TPv3) bit values to be used within the "Circuit Status" Attribute
Value Pair (AVP) to communicate more granular error states for Access
Circuits and Pseudowires.  It also deprecates the use of the New bit
in the "Circuit Status" AVP, updating RFC3931.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt