Subject: I-D Action:draft-masarati-ldap-whatfailed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 04:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDAP "What Failed?" Control
	Author(s)       : P. Masarati
	Filename        : draft-masarati-ldap-whatfailed-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-11-19

This document describes the LDAP "What Failed?" control.  This
control allows DUAs to request, in response to a failed operation
request, the object identifier of those extensions that caused the
operation to fail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-masarati-ldap-whatfailed-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt