Subject: I-D Action:draft-jakma-mrai-dep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revisions to the BGP 'Minimum Route Advertisement Interval'
	Author(s)       : P. Jakma
	Filename        : draft-jakma-mrai-dep-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2008-11-25

This document revises the specification of the BGP MRAI timer, by
deprecating the previously recommended values and by allowing for
withdrawals to be exempted from the MRAI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jakma-mrai-dep-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt