Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-morin-mpls-mcast-ethernet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Ethernet MAC Destination Address for Multicast MPLS
	Author(s)	: T. Morin, W. Henderickx, P. Muley, S. Sinha
	Filename	: draft-morin-mpls-mcast-ethernet-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2008-11-18
	
This document identifies a set of required clarifications to make it
   explicit what Ethernet MAC destination address is to be used for
   multicast MPLS packets, and intends to provide an update to RFC5332.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morin-mpls-mcast-ethernet-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt