Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Initial and Pass Through Authentication Using Kerberos V5 and the GSS- API (IAKERB)
	Author(s)       : L. Zhu, J. Altman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol and the
GSS-API Kerberos mechanism that enable a GSS-API Kerberos client to
exchange messages with the KDC using the GSS-API acceptor as the
proxy, by encapsulating the Kerberos messages inside GSS-API tokens.
With these extensions a client can obtain Kerberos tickets for
services where the KDC is not accessible to the client, but is
accessible to the application server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt