Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-btns-abstract-api-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Better-Than-Nothing Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An abstract interface between applications and IPsec
	Author(s)       : M. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-btns-abstract-api-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document explains in the abstract (no language bindings are
provided) how an application may learn that IPsec has been applied to
a conversation or specify that IPsec should be used.  Though this is
useful in general it is particularly useful for applications that
wish to use BTNS (Better Than Nothing Security -- a mode of IPsec
keying), either in conjunction with channel binding or otherwise.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-btns-abstract-api-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt