Subject: I-D Action:draft-larmouth-oid-iri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 02:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IRI/URI Namespace for International Object Identifiers (OIDs)
	Author(s)       : J. Larmouth, O. Dubuisson
	Filename        : draft-larmouth-oid-iri-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-11-18

This internet draft defines the IRI/URI scheme for International
Object Identifiers.  The syntax and semantics of the IRI is specified
below using the International Object Identifier tree specified in
[ITU-T X.660].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-larmouth-oid-iri-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt