Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Essential correction for IPv6 ABNF and URI comparison in RFC3261
	Author(s)       : V. Gurbani, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-11-25

This memo corrects the Augmented Backus-Naur Form (ABNF) production
rule associated with generating IPv6 literals in RFC3261.  It also
clarifies the rule for Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) comparison
when the URIs contain textual representation of IP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt