Subject: I-D Action:draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE recovery extension for data plane initiated reversion
	Author(s)       : A. Takacs, B. Tremblay
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-11-03

GMPLS RSVP-TE recovery extensions are specified in [RFC4872] and
[RFC4873].  Currently these extensions cannot signal request for
revertive protection neither values for the associated timers to the
remote endpoint.  This document defines two new fields in the
PROTECTION Object to specify wait-to-restore and hold-off
intervals.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt