Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Simplified Extension of LSP Space for IS-IS
	Author(s)       : L. Ginsberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-11-18

This draft describes a simplified method for extending the LSP space
beyond the 256 Link State PDU (LSP) limit defined in [IS-IS]. This
method is intended as a preferred replacement for the method defined
in [RFC 3786].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt