Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-sec-overview-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Security Overview
	Author(s)       : S. Farrell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-sec-overview-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document provides an overview of the security requirements and
mechanisms considered for delay tolerant networking security.  It
discusses the options for protecting such networks and describes
reasons why specific security mechanisms were (or were not) chosen
for the relevant protocols.  The entire document is informative,
given its purpose is mainly to document design decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-sec-overview-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt