Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Security Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : S. Symington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-06.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document defines the bundle security protocol, which provides
data integrity and confidentiality services.  We also describe
various bundle security considerations including policy options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt