Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDAP schema for storing SCRAM secrets
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2008-11-19

This memo describes how authPassword LDAP attribute can be used for
storing secrets used by Salted Challenge Response (SCRAM) Simple
Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) Mechanism.

Note

A revised version of this draft document will be submitted to the RFC
editor as a Proposed Standard for the Internet Community.  Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should be sent to
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt