Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels
	Author(s)       : C. Shen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This draft presents an NSIS operation over IP tunnel scheme using QoS
NSLP as the NSIS signaling application.  Both sender-initiated and
receiver-initiated NSIS signaling modes are discussed.  The scheme
creates individual or aggregate tunnel sessions for end-to-end
sessions traversing the tunnel.  Packets belonging to qualified end-
to-end sessions are mapped to corresponding tunnel sessions and
assigned special flow IDs to be distinguished from the rest of the
tunnel traffic.  Tunnel endpoints keep the association of the end-to-
end and tunnel session mapping, so that adjustment in one session can
be reflected in the other.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt