Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pseudo Wire (PW) OAM Message Mapping
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, M. Morrow, L. Martini, C. Pignataro, D. Mohan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-08.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
This document specifies the mapping of defect states between a Pseudo    
Wire and the Attachment Circuits (AC) of the end-to-end emulated    
service. This document covers the case whereby the ACs and the PWs    
are of the same type in accordance to the PWE3 architecture [RFC3985] 
such that a homogenous PW service can be constructed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt