Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Protocol Extensions for Multi-Layer and Multi-Region Networks (MLN/MRN)
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, M. Vigoureux, K. Shiomoto, D. Brungard, J. Roux, E. Oki, I. Inoue, E. Dotaro, G. Grammel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-03.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
There are requirements for the support of networks comprising LSRs  
with different data plane switching layers controlled by a single  
Generalized Multi Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane  
instance, referred to as GMPLS Multi-Layer Networks/Multi-Region  
Networks (MLN/MRN).  
         
This document defines extensions to GMPLS routing and signaling 
protocols so as to support the operation of GMPLS Multi-Layer/Multi-
Region Networks. It covers the elements of a single GMPLS control 
plane instance controlling multiple LSP regions or layers within a 
single TE domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt