Subject: I-D Action:draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Border Router Discovery Protocol (BRDP) based Address Autoconfiguration
	Author(s)       : T. Boot, A. Holtzer
	Filename        : draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-11-01

Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANET) may be attached to a fixed
infrastructure network, like the Internet.  This document specifies a
mechanism for Border Router discovery and utilization in such a
subordinate, possibly multi-homed, MANET.  It provides facilities for
choosing preferred Border Router(s) and configuring IP address(es)
needed for communication between MANET nodes and nodes on the
Internet via the selected Border Router.  Autonomous MANETs do not
have Border Routers; an self-sufficient Address Autoconfiguration is
defined as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt