Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-mt-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF Version 2 MIB for Multi-Topology (MT) Routing
	Author(s)	: N. Rawat
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-mt-mib-03.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2008-11-18
	
This memo defines an extension to the Open Shortest Path First
   version 2 Management Information Base (OSPFv2 MIB) for use with
   network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular it describes objects and lists considerations for the
   management of OSPF Multi-Topology routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-mt-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt