Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Home Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : G. Porcu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-11-19

This document presents home control and automation application 
specific requirements for Routing Over Low power and Lossy 
networks (ROLL). In a modern home, a high number of wireless 
devices are used for a wide set of purposes. Examples include 
actuators (relay, light dimmer, heating valve), sensors (wall 
switch, water leak, blood pressure) and advanced controllers. 
Because such devices only cover a limited radio range, routing is 

 often required. The aim of this document is to specify the routing 
requirements for networks comprising such constrained devices in a 
home control and automation environment.  

Requirements Language 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL 
NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" 
in this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 
[RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt