Subject: I-D Action:draft-farrel-pce-vendor-constraints-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conveying Vendor-Specific Constraints in the Path Computation Element Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Farrel, G. Bernstein
	Filename        : draft-farrel-pce-vendor-constraints-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-11-02

The Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) is used to convey path
computation requests and responses between Path Computation Clients
(PCCs) and Path Computation Elements (PCEs), and also between
cooperating PCEs. In PCEP the path computation requests carry details
of the constraints and objective functions that the PCC wishes the
PCE to apply in its computation.

The mechanisms defined for indicating objective functions include
the capability to convey vendor-specific objective functions. This
document defines a facility to carry vendor-specific constraints in
PCEP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrel-pce-vendor-constraints-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt