Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPEERMINT Peering Architecture
	Author(s)       : S. Khan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document defines the SPEERMINT peering architecture, its 
functional components and peering interface functions. It also 

 describes the steps taken to establish a session between two peering 
domains in the context of the functions defined.

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "must", "must NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"should", "should NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119[1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt