Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of DNS SRV and NAPTR Records for SPEERMINT
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, J. Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-11-20

The objective of this document is to specify the Best Current
Practice (BCP) adopted by a service provider providing multimedia
communication services such as Voice over Internet Protocol(VoIP) in
order to locate another service provider to peer with in the context
of Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt