Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltans-ltap-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Long-term Archive Protocol (LTAP)
	Author(s)       : A. Jerman-Blazic, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ltans-ltap-07.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document describes a service operated as a trusted third party
to securely archive electronic documents called a long-term archive
service (LTA).  We describe an architecture framework and a protocol
allowing clients to interact with such a service.  Bindings to
concrete transport and security protocol layers are given.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-ltap-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt