Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Why RTP Does Not Mandate a Single Security Mechanism
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins, M. Westerlund
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-11-4
	
This memo discusses the problem of securing real-time multimedia
   sessions, and explains why the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   does not mandate a single media security mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt