Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-mip4-service-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Selection for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, U. Nilsson
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-mip4-service-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-11-25

In some Mobile IPv4 deployments identifying the mobile node or the
mobility service subscriber is not enough to distinguish between
multiple services possibly provisioned to the said mobile node and
its mobility service subscription.  A capability to specify different
services in addition to the mobile node identity can be leveraged to
provide flexibility for mobility service providers to provide
multiple services within a single mobility service subscription.
This document describes a Service Selection Extension for Mobile IPv4
that is intended to assist home agents to make specific service
selections for the mobility service subscription during the
registration procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mip4-service-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt