Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methodology for Benchmarking MPLS Protection Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : R. Papneja, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-11-03

Protection Mechanisms 

This  draft  describes  the  methodology  for  benchmarking  MPLS 
Protection mechanisms for link and node protection as defined in 
[MPLS-FRR-EXT]. This document provides test methodologies and test 
bed  setup  for  measuring  failover  times  while  considering  all 
dependencies that might impact faster recovery of real-time services 
bound to MPLS based traffic engineered tunnels.  

The terms used in the procedures included in this document are 
defined in [TERM-ID].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt