Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GIST State Machine
	Author(s)       : T. Tsenov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document describes the state machines for the General Internet
Signaling Transport (GIST). The states of GIST nodes for a given flow
and their transitions are presented in order to illustrate how GIST
may be implemented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt