Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Rbridges: TRILL Header Options
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2008-11-24
	
The TRILL base protocol specification, draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-
   protocol-10.txt, specifies minimal hooks for options. This draft more
   fully describes the format for options and an initial set of options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt