Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Load Balancing based on IPv6 Anycast and pseudo-Mobility

	Author(s)	: W. Luo, X. Lee, W. Mao, M. Wang
	Filename	: draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
Load balancing is a key factor for both IPv4 to IPv6 transition
   mechnisms, e.g.NAT-PT or Tunnel broker, and Multihoming to improve
   their scalability and Robustness.  In fact, that is a method, by
   which IP packet can be distributed across a pool of servers, instead
   of directing to a single server.Load balancing has been widely used
   by NAT, Web service and FTP service.  However, current load balancing
   software and implementations have problems such as poor scalability,
   inability to balance session flow, long latency time and topological
   constraint on server pool.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-luo-v6ops-6man-shim6-lbam-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt