Subject: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-stale-controls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Cache-Control Extensions for Stale Content
	Author(s)       : M. Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-stale-controls-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-11-28

This document defines two independent HTTP Cache-Control extensions
that allow control over the use of stale responses by caches.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-http-stale-controls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt