Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gont-behave-nat-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security implications of Network Address Translators (NATs)
	Author(s)	: F. Gont
	Filename	: draft-gont-behave-nat-security-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-11-4
	
This document analyzes the security implications of Network Address
   Translators (NATs).  It neither deprecates nor encourages the use of
   NATs, but rather aims to raise awareness about their security
   implications, and possible implementation approaches to improve their
   security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-behave-nat-security-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt