Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Flow Information Export
	Author(s)       : T. Dietz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document defines managed objects for IP Flow Information Export
(IPFIX).  These objects provide information for monitoring IPFIX
Exporters and IPFIX Collectors including the basic configuration
information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt