Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Bocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-11-27

This document specifies an archiectectural framework for the
application of MPLS in transport networks.  It describes a profile of
MPLS that enables operational models typical in transport networks
networks, while providing additional OAM, survivability and other
maintenance functions not currently supported by MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt