Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application
	Author(s)	: D. Sun
	Filename	: draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-11-18
	
This document describes the need for a new pair of IANA Diameter
   Command Codes to be used in a vendor-specific new application, namely
   for the ITU-T Rec. Q.3303.3 - Rw interface used to send a request/
   responses for authorizing network QoS resources and policy
   enforcement in a network element, as one of the recommendations of
   the International Telecommunication Union - Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt