Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ke-dodmrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Destination-Driven On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: K. Tian, J. Ma
	Filename	: draft-ke-dodmrp-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-11-19
	
Our protocol embeds a destination-driven feature into the on-demand 
   multicast structure building process of an existing multicast 
   protocol ODMRP (On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol), which is a 
   mesh-based multicast scheme and uses a forwarding group concept. The 
   design objective of destination-driven on-demand multicast routing 
   protocol (D-ODMRP) is to improve the multicast forwarding efficiency 
   for wireless Ad Hoc networks. To achieve this goal, the path to 
   reach a multicast destination is biased towards those paths passing 
   through another multicast destination.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ke-dodmrp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt