Subject: I-D Action:draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS
	Author(s)       : R. Martinotti, et al.
	Filename        : draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-11-17

Purpose of this ID is to illustrate interworking scenarios between
network(s) supporting MPLS-TP and network(s) supporting IP/MPLS.
Main inteworking issues and open points are highlighted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt