Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-emu-fast-gtc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Basic Password Exchange within the Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP-FAST)
	Author(s)       : N. Cam-Winget, H. Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhou-emu-fast-gtc-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-11-02

The flexible authentication via secure tunneling EAP method (EAP-
FAST) enables secure communication between a peer and a server by
using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to establish a mutually
authenticated tunnel.  Within this tunnel a basic password exchange,
based on the generic token card method (EAP-GTC), may be executed to
authenticate the peer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-emu-fast-gtc-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt