Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lacharite-manet-holsr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical OLSR
	Author(s)	: Y. Lacharite, M. Wang, P. Minet, T. Clausen
	Filename	: draft-lacharite-manet-holsr-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2008-11-18
	
This document describes the Hierarchical Optimized Link State Routing
   (HOLSR) mechanism for heterogeneous mobile ad hoc networks.  In this
   specification a heterogeneous mobile ad hoc network is defined as a
   network of mobile nodes that are characterized by different
   communication capabilities, such as communication channels,
   processing powers or energy levels.

   The HOLSR mechanism is an extension to the OLSRv2 protocol.  HOLSR
   takes advantage of the node's distinct communications capabilities to
   reduce the routing control overhead in large heterogeneous ad hoc
   networks, thus improving the performance of the routing mechanism.
   More precisely, HOLSR defines a hierarchy in the network and presents
   a routing scheme for this hierarchical structure with a better
   scalability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lacharite-manet-holsr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt