Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-multimob-pmip6-solution-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Solution for Pmipv6 Multicast Service
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhao
	Filename        : draft-zhao-multimob-pmip6-solution-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-10-31

To mobility scenario, multicast service is a valuable feature to
those mobile customers.  We need to consider how to integrate current
multicast service in PMIPv6 domain.  This draft will introduce this
kind of solution about proxy mobile multicast.  It explains the
system consideration about how to provide the proxy mobile multicast
system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-multimob-pmip6-solution-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt