Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Management Information Base for OSPFv3
	Author(s)	: D. Joyal, V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-13.txt
	Pages		: 86
	Date		: 2008-11-25
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
   for use with network management protocols in IPv6-based internets. 
   In particular, it defines objects for managing the Open Shortest Path 
   First (OSPF) Routing Protocol for IPv6, otherwise known as OSPF 
   version 3 (OSPFv3). 
    
   Please send comments to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt