Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-netlmm-radius-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xia-netlmm-radius-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document defines a RADIUS based interface between the Mobile
Access Gateway and the RADIUS server that is used to download the per
Mobile Node Policy Profile from the remote Policy Store.  The RADIUS
interactions take place when the Mobile Node attaches, authenticates
and authorizes to a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  Furthermore, this
document also defines a RADIUS based interface between the Local
Mobility Anchor and the RADIUS server for authorizing received
initial Proxy Binding Update messages for the mobility service
session.  In addition to the mobility session setup related RADIUS
interaction, this document defines the baseline for both the Mobile
Access Gateway and the Local Mobility Anchor generated accounting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-radius-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt