Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-isms-svacm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Simplified View-based Access Control Model (SVACM) for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
	Author(s)	: C. Li, Y. Li
	Filename	: draft-li-isms-svacm-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-11-18
	
This document introduces a Simplified View-based Access Control Model
   (SVACM) for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which is
   useful for the access control application of SNMP protocol.

   This document describes the procedure of access control in SVACM with
   Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) server for
   authorization.

   This document also includes a Management Information Base (MIB) for
   remotely managing the configuration parameters for SVACM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-isms-svacm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt