Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sip-session-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Identifier for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-sip-session-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-11-30

There are several reasons for having a globally unique session 
identifier for the same SIP session, which can be maintained across 
B2BUA's and other SIP middle-boxes.  This draft proposes a new SIP 
header to carry such a value: Session-ID.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sip-session-id-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt