Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : S. Loreto, G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-11-03

SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) is a transport protocol
used to establish associations between two endpoints.  This document
describes how to express media transport over SCTP in SDP (Session
Description Protocol).  This document defines the 'SCTP' protocol
identifier for SDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt