Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update to the Language Subtag Registry
	Author(s)	: D. Ewell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-07.txt
	Pages		: 948
	Date		: 2008-11-1
	
This memo defines the procedure used to update the IANA Language
   Subtag Registry in conjunction with the publication of RFC 4646bis
   [RFC EDITOR NOTE: replace with actual RFC number], for use in forming
   tags for identifying languages.  As an Internet-Draft, it also
   contained a complete replacement of the contents of the Registry to
   be used by IANA in updating it.  To prevent confusion, this material
   was removed before publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt