Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Clearance Attribute and Authority Clearance Constraints 
Certificate Extension
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, S. Chokhani
	Filename	: draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-02.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-11-1
	
This document defines the syntax and semantics for the Clearance 
   attribute and the Authority Clearance Constraints extension in X.509 
   certificates.  The Clearance attribute is used to indicate the 
   clearance held by the subject.  The Clearance attribute may appear in     the subject directory attributes extension of a public key 
   certificate or in the attributes field of an attribute certificate.  
   The Authority Clearance Constraints certificate extension values in a 
   Trust Anchor (TA), CA public key certificates, and an Attribute 
   Authority (AA) public key certificate in a public key certification 
   path constrain the effective Clearance of the subject.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt