Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Protocol Security Requirements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP Security Requirements
	Author(s)	: B. Christian, T. Tauber
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec-10.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
The security of BGP, the Border Gateway Protocol, is critical to the
   proper operation of large-scale internetworks, both public and
   private.  While securing the information transmitted between two BGP
   speakers is a relatively easy technical matter, securing BGP, as a
   routing system, is more complex.  This document describes a set of
   requirements for securing BGP and the routing information carried
   within BGP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt