Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: CAPWAP Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: M. Montemurro, D. Stanley, P. Calhoun
	Filename	: draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-15.txt
	Pages		: 165
	Date		: 2008-11-1
	
This specification defines the Control And Provisioning of Wireless
   Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol, meeting the objectives defined by
   the CAPWAP working group in RFC 4564.  The CAPWAP protocol is
   designed to be flexible, allowing it to be used for a variety of
   wireless technologies.  This document describes the base CAPWAP
   protocol, while separate binding extensions will enable its use with
   additional wireless technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt