Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sipping-pai-responses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updates to the Updates to Asserted Identity in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-sipping-pai-responses-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-11-29

An update to the [RFC3325] is currently being defined in [draft-
update-pai], to add additional request method types and use-cases 
for P-Asserted-Identity applicability.  The update does not, 
however, apply to SIP responses, ACK or CANCEL requests.  This draft 
proposes an update to the update, to add SIP response, ACK and 
CANCEL support. 

 
Kaplan

 Expires May 29, 2009

  [page 1] 

  Updates to the Update for PAI in SIP
 November 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sipping-pai-responses-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt