Subject: I-D Action:draft-takacs-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Ethernet OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : A. Takacs, et al.
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-11-03

The GMPLS controlled Ethernet Label Switching (GELS) work is
extending GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the establishment of Ethernet
LSPs.  IEEE Ethernet Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) specifies an
adjunct OAM flow to check connectivity in Ethernet networks.  CFM can
be also used with Ethernet LSPs for fault detection and triggering
recovery mechanisms.  The ITU-T Y.1731 specification builds on CFM
and specifies additional OAM mechanisms, including Performance
Monitoring, for Ethernet networks.  This document specifies
extensions of GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the setup of the associated
Ethernet OAM (CFM and Y.1731) entities adding a technology specific
TLV to [OAM-CONF-FWK].Changes from previous version

Technology independent extensions were moved to a separate framework
document leaving only the Ethernet specific extensions in this
document.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takacs-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt