Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-ldp-gs-adj-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Graceful Shutdown of LDP Adjacency
	Author(s)	: S. Sivabalan, K. Raza, S. Boutros, B. Thomas, K. Kumaki
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-ldp-gs-adj-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
This document specifies an extension to Label Distribution Protocol 
   (LDP) using which a Label Switched Router (LSR) can explicitly notify 
   its neighbor LSR its intention to shutdown one or more LDP 
   adjacencies. This extension shall be used to shutdown LDP adjacencies 
   for planned maintenance without interrupting traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-ldp-gs-adj-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt