Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-fast-failover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast VPN fast upstream failover
	Author(s)	: T. Morin, Y. Rekhter, R. Aggarwal, P. Muley
	Filename	: draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-fast-failover-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
   This document defines multicast VPN extensions and procedures that
   allow fast failover for upstream failures, by allowing downstream PEs
   to take into account the status of Provider-Tunnels (P-tunnels) when
   selecting the upstream PE for a VPN multicast flow, and extending BGP
   mVPN routing so that a C-multicast route can be advertised toward a
   standby upstream PE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-fast-failover-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt