Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for supporting Customer RSVP and RSVP-TE over a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)	: K. Kumaki, Y. Kamite, R. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-02.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
Some service providers want to build a service which guarantees QoS 
   or bandwidth from a local CE to a remote CE through the network. 
   Today, customers expect to run triple play services through BGP/MPLS 
   IP-VPNs. As a result, their requirements for end-to-end QoS of 
   applications are increasing. Depending on the application (e.g., 
   voice, video, bandwidth-guaranteed data pipe, etc.), an end-to-end 
   native RSVP path and/or an end-to-end MPLS TE LSP are required, and 
   they need to meet some constraints. 
   This document describes service provider requirements for supporting 
   customer RSVP and RSVP-TE over a BGP/MPLS VPN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt