Subject: I-D Action:draft-green-secsh-ecc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Elliptic-Curve Algorithm Integration in the Secure Shell Transport Layer
	Author(s)       : D. Stebila
	Filename        : draft-green-secsh-ecc-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-12-02

This document describes algorithms based on Elliptic Curve
Cryptography (ECC) for use within the Secure Shell (SSH) transport
protocol.  In particular, it specifies: Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman
(ECDH) key agreement, Elliptic Curve Menezes-Qu-Vanstone (ECMQV) key
agreement and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) for
use in the SSH Transport Layer protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-green-secsh-ecc-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt