Subject: I-D Action:draft-iucg-precaution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application of the Precautionary Principle by the IETF http://iucg.org/draft-iucg-precaution-00.txt
	Author(s)       : J. Morfin
	Filename        : draft-iucg-precaution-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-12-15

This Memo documents how the IETF pursues its mission in adherence to
the Precautionary cardinal principle and may benefit from its
application in its goal to make the Internet work better and in
addressing some of its documented problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-precaution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt