Subject: I-D Action:draft-romano-dcon-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 03:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Distributed Conferencing
	Author(s)       : S. Romano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-romano-dcon-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-12-10

This document defines the framework for Distributed Conferencing
(DCON).  The framework draws inspiration from the work carried out in
the XCON working group, which has defined a complete architecture for
centralized conferencing.  DCON is based on the idea that a
distributed conference can be setup by appropriately orchestrating
the operation of a number of XCON focus elements, each in charge of
managing a certain number of participants.  Interaction between each
participant and the corresponding conference focus is based on the
standard XCON framework, whereas inter-focus interaction is defined
in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-framework-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt