Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-avt-rtcp-xr-ecn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RTCP Extended Report for ECN Marked Packets
	Author(s)	: P. O'Hanlon, K. Carlberg
	Filename	: draft-carlberg-avt-rtcp-xr-ecn-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-12-18
	
This document describes a Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended
Report (XR) containing information derived from the reception of
Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) marked packets.  This document symbiotic with the approach described in [rtp-ecn], which presents one
approach in establishing end-to-end ECN support for real-time sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-avt-rtcp-xr-ecn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt