Subject: I-D Action:draft-romano-dcon-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 03:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Distributed Conferencing
	Author(s)       : S. Romano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-romano-dcon-requirements-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-12-10

This document examines the requirements for Distributed Conferencing
(DCON).  Separate documents will map the requirements to existing
protocol primitives, define new protocol extensions, and introduce
new protocols as needed.  Together, these documents will provide a
guideline for building interoperable conferencing applications.  The
current works in SIPPING and XCON working groups marginally address
the matter, which is nonetheless considered as out-of-scope.  The
requirements listed in this document are in part based on thoughts
derived from the cited working groups activities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-requirements-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt