Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-lls-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPF Link-local Signaling
	Author(s)       : A. Zinin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-lls-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-12-17

OSPF is a link-state intra-domain routing protocol.  OSPF routers
exchange information on a link using packets that follow a well-
defined fixed format.  The format is not flexible enough to enable
new features which need to exchange arbitrary data.  This document
describes a backward-compatible technique to perform link-local
signaling, i.e., exchange arbitrary data on a link.  This document
replaces the experimental specification published in RFC4813 to bring
it on the Standards Track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt