Subject: I-D Action:draft-kumar-mpls-fec-to-nhlfe-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : draft-kumar-mpls-fec-to-nhlfe-mib-00
	Author(s)       : S. Kumar, R. Bonica
	Filename        : draft-kumar-mpls-fec-to-nhlfe-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-12-19

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes managed objects for FEC-to-NHLFE for use in
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)network.

The MIB module defined in this document is used for configuring, and
monitoring Forwarding Equivalence Class (FEC) to Next Hop Label
Forwarding Entry (NHLFE) mappings and corresponding actions for use
with Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumar-mpls-fec-to-nhlfe-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt