Subject: I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 01:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Tunnel Support for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, K. Leung
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-12-08

This document defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 protocol for allowing
a mobile node or a mobile router with multiple interfaces to register
a care-of address for each of the available interfaces and to
simultaneously establish multiple Mobile IP tunnels to the home
agent, each through a different interface path.  This capability is
required for enabling a mobile node to utilize all the available
wireless access links and build an higher aggregated data pipe to the
home agent by setting the home address reachability over all of those
tunnel paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt