Subject: I-D Action:draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:15:04 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Allocation Guidelines for the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
	Author(s)       : J. Arkko, C. Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-12-01

This document specifies the IANA guidelines for allocating new values
in the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP).  This document also
reserves some numbers for experimentation purposes.  The changes also
affect other protocols that employ values from the ARP name spaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt