Subject: I-D Action:draft-narten-successful-bof-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations for Having a Successful Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) Session
	Author(s)       : T. Narten
	Filename        : draft-narten-successful-bof-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-12-03

This document discusses tactics and strategy for hosting a successful
IETF Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) Session, especially one oriented at the
formation of an IETF Working Group. It is based on the experiences of
having participated in numerous BOFs, both successful and
unsuccessful.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-successful-bof-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt