Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response and Relay Peer routing
	Author(s)       : X. Jiang, R. Even
	Filename        : draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-12-27

This document proposes an extension to RELOAD to support direct
response and relay peer routing modes.  The document starts with the
problem statement and addresses concerns about these two routing
modes mentioned in RELOAD.  Then methods about how to detect whether
a node is publicly reachable in P2PSIP situations are discussed.  The
last part proposes extensions to RELOAD for supporting these
additional routing modes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt