Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diagnose P2PSIP Overlay Network
	Author(s)	: S. Yongchao, X. Jiang
	Filename	: draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-04.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2008-12-16
	
This document describes P2PSIP diagnostics. It describes the usage 
   scenarios and defines several simple methods for the diagnostics in 
   P2PSIP overlay network. It also describes types of diagnostic 
   information which are useful for the connection and node status 
   monitoring. An optional diagnostic server is also defined for the 
   overview of the overall health of the overlay. The methods and 
   message formats are specified as extensions to P2PSIP base protocol 
   RELOAD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-p2psip-diagnose-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt