Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Ping Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Venaas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-12-02

The Multicast Ping Protocol specified in this document allows for
checking whether an endpoint can receive multicast, both Source-
Specific Multicast (SSM) and Any-Source Multicast (ASM).  It can also
be used to obtain additional multicast-related information such as
multicast tree setup time.  This protocol is based on an
implementation of tools called ssmping and asmping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt