Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pana-preauth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pre-authentication Support for PANA
	Author(s)       : Y. Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pana-preauth-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-12-03

This document defines an extension to the Protocol for carrying
Authentication for Network Access (PANA) for proactively establishing
a PANA SA (Security Association) between a PaC in one access network
and a PAA in another access network to which the PaC may move.  The
proposed method operates across multiple administrative domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-preauth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt