Subject: I-D Action:draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano
	Filename        : draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-12-10

This document provides a description of IPv6 deployment in Internet
Exchange Points (IXP).  It includes information about the switch
fabric configuration, the addressing plan options and general
organizational tasks to be performed.  IXP are mainly a layer 2
device (the switching fabric) and in many case the best
recommendations state that IPv6 traffic and management should not be
handled differently than in IPv4

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt