Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-usefor-usepro-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Usenet Article Standard Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Netnews Architecture and Protocols
	Author(s)       : R. Allbery, C. Lindsey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-usefor-usepro-13.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2008-12-14

This document defines the architecture of Netnews systems and
specifies the correct manipulation and interpretation of Netnews
articles by software which originates, distributes, stores, and
displays them.  It also specifies the requirements that must be met
by any protocol used to transport and serve Netnews articles.Internet
Draft Comments

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the Usenet Format
Working Group at [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-usefor-usepro-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt