Subject: I-D Action:draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - URL Access Identifier Extension
	Author(s)       : N. Cook
	Filename        : draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-12-08

The existing IMAP URL specification (RFC5092) lists several <access>
identifiers and <access> identifier prefixes, that can be used to
restrict access to URLAUTH-generated URLs.  However, these
identifiers do not provide facilities for new services such as
streaming.  This document proposes a set of new <access> identifiers
as well as an IANA mechanism to register new <access> identifiers for
future applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt