Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Base Protocol
	Author(s)       : V. Fajardo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-15.txt
	Pages           : 160
	Date            : 2008-12-11

The Diameter base protocol is intended to provide an Authentication,
Authorization and Accounting (AAA) framework for applications such as
network access or IP mobility.  Diameter is also intended to work in
both local Authentication, Authorization & Accounting and roaming
situations.  This document specifies the message format, transport,
error reporting, accounting and security services to be used by all
Diameter applications.  The Diameter base application needs to be
supported by all Diameter implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt