Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-miloucheva-policy-monitoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Policy based monitoring and learning of context for enhanced QoS guarantees
	Author(s)	: I. Miloucheva, C. Brandauer, G. Panholzer
	Filename	: draft-miloucheva-policy-monitoring-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-12-4
	
In order to enhance the policy provisioning and QoS guarantees, 
   policy  monitoring and context learning facilities are used.
   This document is focussed on facilities for monitoring and learning
   of context integrated in autonomous policy management system for 
   enhanced user-centric Quality of Service (QoS) guarantees in
   heterogeneous Internet environment.     
   The autonomous policy management includes components aimed 
   at automation of QoS policy specification, provisioning and 
   adaptation based on common policy repository.
   Integration of monitoring and context learning facilities allows
   to consider measurement and context data for more efficient 
   policy provisioning and adaptation.
   The goal is to collect measurement and context information, in order
   to support automated policy decision and adaptation of actor's policies,
   when specific events (patterns) are detected in a given network context.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miloucheva-policy-monitoring-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt