Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 02:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Quality of Service Application
	Author(s)       : D. Sun, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-07.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2008-12-18

This document describes the framework, messages and procedures for
the Diameter Quality of Service (QoS) application.  The Diameter QoS
application allows network elements to interact with Diameter servers
when allocating QoS resources in the network.  In particular, two
modes of operation -- Pull and Push -- are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt