Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Expressing Confidence in a Location Object
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-12-17

A confidence element is described that expresses the estimated
probability that the associated location information is correct.
This element conveys information that might otherwise be lost about
the probability distribution represented by a region of uncertainty.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt