Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wagner-dynamic-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Dynamic policy specification and management for heterogeneous Internet environment

	Author(s)	: D. Wagner
	Filename	: draft-wagner-dynamic-policy-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-12-10
	
This document presents requirements and architecture for dynamic 
   user-centric Quality of Service (QoS) policy specification and
   management in heterogeneous Internet environments.
   The hierarchical policy specification is based on mapping and 
   refinement of policies at business, intermediate, operational 
   and configuration level. The QoS policy request are selected for
   heterogeneous network environment considering the restrictions 
   of the users as specified in SLAs and identity management 
   facilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wagner-dynamic-policy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt