Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-avt-rtp-ecn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Explicit Notification Extension (ECN) Support for RTP Sessions
	Author(s)	: K. Carlberg, P. O'Hanlon
	Filename	: draft-carlberg-avt-rtp-ecn-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-12-18
	
   This document describes a design to support Explicit Congestion
   Notification (ECN) for the RTP layer.  The design defines a means of
   end-to-end negotiated support of ECN using the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) and a new RTCP Extended Report.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-avt-rtp-ecn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt