Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS Generic Associated Channel
	Author(s)	: M. Vigoureux, M. Bocci, D. Ward, G. Swallow, R. Aggarwal
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-12-2
	
This document generalises the applicability of the pseudowire 
   Associated Channel Header (ACH), enabling the realization of a 
   control channel associated to MPLS Label Switched Paths (LSP), MPLS 
   pseudowires (PW) and MPLS Sections. In order to identify the presence 
   of this G-ACH, this document also assigns of one of the reserved MPLS 
   label values to the 'Generic Alert Label (GAL)', to be used as a 
   label based exception mechanism. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt