Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Vouch By Reference
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-12-02

This document describes the Vouch By Reference (VBR) protocol.  VBR
is a protocol for adding third-party certification to email.  It
permits independent third parties to certify the owner of a domain
name that is associated with received mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt