Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 06:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : G.729.1 RTP Payload Format update: DTX support
	Author(s)       : A. Sollaud
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-12-08

This document updates the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
format to be used for the International Telecommunication Union
(ITU-T) Recommendation G.729.1 audio codec.  It adds Discontinuous
Transmission (DTX) support to the RFC 4749 specification, in a
backward-compatible way.  An updated media type registration is
included for this payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt