Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-sha2-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Using SHA2 Algorithms with Cryptographic Message Syntax
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-sha2-10.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-12-22
	
This document describes the conventions for using the Secure Hash 
   Algorithm (SHA) message digest algorithms (SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, 
   SHA-512) with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS). It also 
   describes the conventions for using these algorithms with CMS and the 
   Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA), Rivest Shamir Adleman (RSA), and 
   Elliptic Curve DSA (ECDSA) signature algorithms.  Further, it 
   provides SMIMECapabilities attribute values for each algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-sha2-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt