Subject: I-D Action:draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BFD with Graceful Restart
	Author(s)       : P. A
	Filename        : draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-12-15

This document proposes an extension for Bidirectional Forwarding 
Detection (BFD) to support Graceful restart, in complementing 
Graceful restart support of the underlying protocol.This shall
work consistently irespective of the bfd mode or protocol or 
the type of restart.This document describes the challenges to bfd 
in surviving a graceful restart and a generic solution to succeed.

Conventions used in this draft

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL","SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD","SHOULD NOT","RECOMMENDED","MAY",and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt