Subject: I-D Action:draft-brasher-diap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Internet Archive Protocol (DIAP)
	Author(s)       : D. Brasher
	Filename        : draft-brasher-diap-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-12-02

A de-centralised, self-contained and managed storage protocol.  A
system to provide strong storage fail over by using existing
resources over networks distributing vital data evenly.  Rapid
deployment and high redundancy for small to medium organisations as
well as individuals.  Designed to reduce dependency on tape backup
systems.  The protocol also has implications for long term archiving.
By classifying data vitality values the limitations in physical space
due to bandwidth constrictions can be overcome and the usefulness of
DIAP maximised.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brasher-diap-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt