Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-ranger-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing and Addressing in Next-Generation EnteRprises (RANGER)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-ranger-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-12-19

Next-generation enterprise networks including the global Internet
itself will require an architected solution for the coordination of
internal routing and addressing plans with considerations for
scalability, mobility, multi-homing and security.  Additionally,
next-generation networks will require support for both Internet
protocol versions (IPv4 and IPv6) for an indeterminant period;
perhaps even indefinitely.  These considerations are particularly
true for existing deployments, but the same principles apply even for
clean-slate approaches.  The RANGER architecture addresses these
requirements, and provides a comprehensive framework for IPv6/IPv4
coexistence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ranger-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt