Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-18.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2008-12-03

This memo defines a new header field for use with electronic mail
messages to indicate the results of message authentication efforts.
Any receiver-side software, such as mail filters or Mail User Agents
(MUAs), may use this message header field to relay that information
in a convenient way to users or to make sorting and filtering
decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt