Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Suite B Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
	Author(s)	: J. Solinas, L. Zieglar
	Filename	: draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-00.txt
	Pages		: 50
	Date		: 2008-12-5
	
   This document specifies a base profile for X.509 Certificates and 
   Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) for use with the United States
   National Security Agency's Suite B Cryptography. This profile is a 
   refinement of RFC5280. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt