Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-notes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Rbridge Notes
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-notes-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-12-10
	
This document provides additional informational material related to
   RBridges, which are devices that implement the TRILL protocol. It is
   a supplement to the RBridges base protocol specification and includes
   discussion of tradeoffs in some features and configurations of
   RBridges. In addition, it provides a sketch of a proof that, with
   reasonable assumptions, persistent loops do not occur in a TRILL
   campus.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-notes-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt