Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Operating MPLS Transport Profile LSP in Loopback Mode
	Author(s)	: N. Bitar, R. Aggarwal, S. Boutros, S. Sivabalan, D. Ward, G. Swallow
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-12-17
	
This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation, 
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) to operate an MPLS Transport    Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP) in loopback mode for 
   management purpose. This extension can be used to loop either all 
   traffic (i.e, data and control traffic) or only OAM traffic up to 
   certain LSR on the path of the MPLS-TP LSP back to the source.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt