Subject: I-D Action:draft-chudov-cryptopro-cptls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 05:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST 28147-89 Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : A. Afanasiev, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chudov-cryptopro-cptls-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-12-08

This document is intended to register new cipher suites for the
Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol, according to the procedure
specified in TLS Protocol standards.  These cipher suites are based
on Russian national cryptographic standards - GOST R 34.10-94 and
GOST R 34.10-2001 public keys, GOST 28147-89 encryption algorithm and
GOST R 34.11-94 digest algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chudov-cryptopro-cptls-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt