Subject: I-D Action:draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The IMAP SEARCH=INTHREAD and THREAD=REFS Extensions
	Author(s)       : A. Gulbrandsen
	Filename        : draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-12-15

The SEARCH=INTHREAD extension extends the IMAP SEARCH command to
 operate on threads as well as individual messages. Other commands
 which search are implicitly extended.

 The THREAD=REFS extension provides a threading algorithm using
 (almost) only the References header field for use with the IMAP
 THREAD command.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-inthread-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt