Subject: I-D Action:draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 06:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP METADATA Extension
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-17.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-12-12

The METADATA extension to the Internet Message Access Protocol
permits clients and servers to maintain "annotations" or "meta data"
on IMAP servers.  It is possible to have annotations on a per-mailbox
basis or on the server as a whole.  For example, this would allow
comments about the purpose of a particular mailbox to be "attached"
to that mailbox, or a "message of the day" containing server status
information to be made available to anyone logging in to the server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt