Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mipshop-pfmipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Fast Handovers for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : H. Yokota, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mipshop-pfmipv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-12-19

This document specifies the usage of Fast Mobile IPv6 (FMIPv6) when
Proxy Mobile IPv6 is used as the mobility management protocol.
Necessary extensions are specified for FMIPv6 to support the scenario
when the mobile node does not have IP mobility functionality and
hence is not involved with either MIPv6 or FMIPv6 operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-pfmipv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt