Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Bluetooth's SBC audio codec
	Author(s)       : C. Hoene, F. Bont
	Filename        : draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-12-17

This document specifies a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload 
format to be used for the low complexity subband codec (SBC), which 
is the mandatory audio codec of the Advanced Audio Distribution 
Profile (A2DP) Specification written by the Bluetooth(r) Special 
Interest Group (SIG). The payload format is designed to be able to 
interoperate with existing Bluetooth A2DP devices, to provide high 
streaming audio quality, interactive audio transmission over the 
internet, and ultra-low delay coding for jam sessions on the 
internet. This document contains also a media type registration which 
specifies the use of the RTP payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt