Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-simple-cont-presence-val-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for the Support of Continuously Varying Values in Presence
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-simple-cont-presence-val-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-12-16

The attributes of continuous-valued data are examined in respect to
presence systems.  The limitations of the existing presence system
with respect to continuous-valued data is examined.  Requirements are
formulated that would enable the use of the presence system for this
data, with an emphasis on providing the watcher with a means of
control over the measurement process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-simple-cont-presence-val-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt