Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldap-txn-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDAP Transactions
	Author(s)	: K. Zeilenga
	Filename	: draft-zeilenga-ldap-txn-14.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-12-15
	
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) update operations, such
  as Add, Delete, and Modify operations, have atomic, consistency,
  isolation, durability (ACID) properties.  Each of these update
  operations act upon an entry.  It is often desirable to update two or
  more entries in a single unit of interaction, a transaction.
  Transactions are necessary to support a number of applications
  including resource provisioning.  This document extends LDAP to
  support transactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-txn-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt