Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (Revised) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Unicode code points and IDNA
	Author(s)       : P. Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-05.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2008-12-22

This document specifies rules for deciding whether a code point,
considered in isolation, is a candidate for inclusion in an
Internationalized Domain Name.

It is part of the specification of IDNA2008.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt