Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Compressed Bundle Header Encoding (CBHE)
	Author(s)       : S. Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-12-06

This document describes a convention for representing Delay-Tolerant
Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) endpoint identifiers in a
compressed manner within the primary blocks of bundles.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt