Subject: I-D Action:draft-venaas-behave-mcast46-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 02:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IPv4 - IPv6 multicast translator
	Author(s)       : S. Venaas
	Filename        : draft-venaas-behave-mcast46-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-12-12

This document describes an IPv4 - IPv6 translator device that embeds
all IPv4 multicast group addresses into IPv6, and allows IPv6 hosts
to receive from and send to IPv4 multicast groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-venaas-behave-mcast46-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt