Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoyer-keyprov-pskc-algorithm-profiles-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 02:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC) Algorithm Profiles
	Author(s)       : P. Hoyer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hoyer-keyprov-pskc-algorithm-profiles-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-12-24

The Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC) contains a number of XML
elements and XML attributes carrying keys and related information.
Not all algorithms, however, are able to use all elements and for
other algorithm certain information is mandatory.  This lead to the
introduction of PSKC algorithm profiles that provide further
description about the mandatory and optional information elements and
their semantic, including extensions that may be needed.  The main
PSKC specification defines two PSKC algorithm profiles, namely "HOTP"
and "PIN".  This document extends the initial set and specifies nine
further algorithm profiles for PKSC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoyer-keyprov-pskc-algorithm-profiles-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt