Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-22.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-12-05

Enterprise networks connect routers over various link types, and may
also connect to provider networks and/or the global Internet.  Nodes
in enterprise networks must have a way to automatically provision IP
addresses/prefixes and other information, and must also support post-
autoconfiguration operations even for highly-dynamic networks.  This
document specifies a Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET) abstraction
for autoconfiguration and operation of nodes in enterprise networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt