Subject: I-D Action:draft-rja-ilnp-dns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional DNS Resource Records
	Author(s)       : R. Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-rja-ilnp-dns-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-12-10

This note describes two additional optional Resource Records for use
with the Domain Name System (DNS).  At present these optional resource
records are subject of experimentation in certain IPv6 networks.
Limited deployment is anticipated in the near future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-dns-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt