Subject: I-D Action:draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 06:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Command Code Registration for Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System (EPS)
	Author(s)       : M. Jones, L. Morand
	Filename        : draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2008-12-30

This document registers a set of IANA Diameter Command Codes to be
used in new vendor-specific Diameter applications defined for the
Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System
(EPS).  These new Diameter applications are defined for MME and SGSN
related interfaces in the Release 8 architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt