Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms
	Author(s)	: S. Machani, J. Rydell, I. Property, D. Naccache, S. Bajaj
	Filename	: draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-08.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-1-9
	
This document describes the OATH algorithm for challenge-response 
    authentication and signatures. This algorithm is based on the HOTP 
    algorithm [RFC4226] that was introduced by OATH (initiative for 
    Open AuTHentication) [OATH] and submitted as an individual draft to 
    the IETF in 2006.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt