Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 00:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, S. Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-08.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2009-01-18

This document specifies extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for
adding IPv4 protocol support.  The scope of IPv4 protocol support is
two-fold: 1) enable IPv4 home address mobility support to the mobile
node. 2) allowing the mobility entities in the Proxy Mobile IPv6
domain to exchange signaling messages over an IPv4 transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt