Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to RTCP for Rapid Synchronization
	Author(s)	: B. Lei, P. Yang
	Filename	: draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-1-24
	
   This document specifies an extension to "Extended RTP Profile for    Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)-Based Feedback (RTP/AVPF)
   " [RFC4585] to reduce multicast session synchronization time and
   improve the user experience when a video receiver joins a multicast
   stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt