Subject: I-D Action:draft-freed-sieve-notary-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Delivery Status Notifications Extension
	Author(s)       : N. Freed
	Filename        : draft-freed-sieve-notary-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-01-15

This document describes the "envelope-dsn" and "redirect-dsn"
extensions to the Sieve email filtering language.  The "envelope-dsn"
extension provides access to additional envelope information provided
by the delivery status notification extension to SMTP defined in RFC
3461.  The "redirect-dsn" extension extends Sieve's redirect action
to provide control over delivery status notification parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-notary-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt