Subject: I-D Action:draft-levis-behave-ipv4-shortage-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 04:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Shortage Framework
	Author(s)       : P. Levis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-levis-behave-ipv4-shortage-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-01-28

This document analyses the main issues related to IPv4 Internet
access in the context of public IPv4 address exhaustion.  It would be
valuable to assess each IPv4 address shortage solution with all these
issues, to check to what degree they are concerned, how they handle
each issue, and to what extent they resolve the pending problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levis-behave-ipv4-shortage-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt