Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-rfc4893bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space
	Author(s)       : Q. Vohra, E. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-rfc4893bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-01-24

Currently the Autonomous System (AS) number is encoded as a two-octet
entity in BGP. This document describes extensions to BGP to carry the
Autonomous System number as a four-octet entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-rfc4893bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt