Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
	Author(s)	: B. Claise, P. Aitken, A. Johnson, G. Muenz
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-02.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2009-1-26
	
This document specifies an improvement to the PR-SCTP 
        export specified in the IPFIX specifications in RFC5101. 
        This method offers several advantages such as the ability to 
        calculate Data Record losses for PR-SCTP, immediate export of 
        Template Withdrawal Messages, immediate reuse of Template IDs 
        within an SCTP stream, and reduced demands on the Collecting 
        Process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt