Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-farah-adntf-ling-guidelines-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Linguistic Guidelines for the Use of the Arabic Language in Internet Domains
	Author(s)	: A. Al-Zoman, A. El-Sherbiny, M. Farah, I. Oueichek
	Filename	: draft-farah-adntf-ling-guidelines-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-1-6
	
This document constitutes technical specifications for the use of
   Arabic in Internet Domain names and provides linguistic guidelines
   for Arabic Domain Names.  It addresses Arabic-specific linguistic
   issues pertaining to the use of Arabic language in domain names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farah-adntf-ling-guidelines-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt