Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fault Management for the  MPLS Transport Profile 
	Author(s)	: S. Boutros, S. Sivabalan, G. Swallow, D. Ward, S. Bryant
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-1-9
	
This draft specifies a fault management mechanism for MPLS 
Transport Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP). The 
proposed mechanism is based on a generic way of notifying a 
Maintenance End Point (MEP) or Maintenance Intermediate Point 
(MIP) of a fault on an MPLS-TP LSP using new type of MPLS 
Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) messages. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt