Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-port-range-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 01:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Connectivity Access in the Context of IPv4 Address Exhaustion
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-port-range-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2009-01-30

This memo proposes a solution, based on fractional addresses, to face
the IPv4 public address exhaustion.  It details the solution and
presents a mock-up implementation, with the results of tests that
validate the concept.  It also describes architectures and how
fractional addresses are used to overcome the IPv4 address shortage.
A comparison with the alternative Carrier-Grade NAT (CG-NAT)
solutions is also elaborated in the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-port-range-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt