Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xwwang-sonnetworkmodel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Self-organizing network model

	Author(s)	: X. Wang, X. Yi, Y. Wang, M. Dong, Q. Chen
	Filename	: draft-xwwang-sonnetworkmodel-00.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2009-1-6
	
In this paper, a kind of self-organizing network model, which
   provides a new kind of network model based on the swarm intelligence
   for the suppliers, was introduced.  The document defines the problems
   of the existing network, as well as the characteristics of the next
   generation Internet NGI, illustrates the motivation of self-
   organizing network model.  In this paper, a network architecture
   model based on a kind of swarm intelligence was introduced, the
   collection technical term was defined, network parameters in the
   network node, network behavior and the node stability depict portrait
   was described.  The document describes the important factors such as
   the user needs under the self-organizing network model, the network
   satisfaction, the avail computing, the path and multicast tree
   evaluation, the mathematical models of the QoS routing optimization,
   small-world behavior and so on, which have a relationship with the
   self-organizing network QoS routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xwwang-sonnetworkmodel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt