Subject: I-D Action:draft-dusseault-http-patch-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PATCH Method for HTTP
	Author(s)       : L. Dusseault, J. Snell
	Filename        : draft-dusseault-http-patch-12.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-01-19

Several applications extending HTTP require a feature to do partial
resource modification.  Existing HTTP functionality only allows a
complete replacement of a document.  This proposal adds a new HTTP
method, PATCH, to modify an existing HTTP resource.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-http-patch-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt