Subject: I-D Action:draft-thaler-ipv6-saf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Exit Strategies for IPv6 UNSAF Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-ipv6-saf-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-01-14

RFC 3424 requires an exit strategy for UNilateral Self-Address Fixing
(UNSAF) mechanisms which are required for applications to work with
most translation schemes.  There are various recent proposals that
would result in translation becoming permanent.  This document
discusses a strategy for avoiding UNSAF mechansisms becoming
permanent in this case.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-ipv6-saf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt