Subject: I-D Action:draft-schoenw-netmod-smi-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 02:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Translation of SMIv2 MIB Modules to YANG Modules
	Author(s)       : J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-netmod-smi-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-01-30

YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
state data manipulated by the NETCONF protocol, NETCONF remote
procedure calls, and NETCONF notifications.  This document describes
the translation of SMIv2 MIB modules into YANG modules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-netmod-smi-yang-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt