Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Requirements
	Author(s)       : B. Niven-Jenkins, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-01-25

This document specifies the requirements of an MPLS Transport Profile
(MPLS-TP).  This document is a product of a joint International
Telecommunications Union (ITU)-IETF effort to include an MPLS
Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS architecture to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
defined by International Telecommunications Union -
Telecommunications Standardization Sector (ITU-T).

This work is based on two sources of requirements; MPLS architecture
as defined by IETF, and packet transport networks as defined by
ITU-T.

The requirements expressed in this document are for the behavior of
the protocol mechanisms and procedures that constitute building
blocks out of which the MPLS transport profile is constructed.  The
requirements are not implementation requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt