Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-erp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Support for EAP Re-authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : L. Dondeti, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-erp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-01-14

EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) defines extensions to the
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) to support efficient re-
authentication between the EAP peer and an EAP re-authentication
server through any EAP/ERP authenticator.  This document specifies
Diameter support for ERP.  The Diameter EAP application is re-used
for encapsulating the newly defined EAP codes specified in the ERP
specification.  Additionally, this document also defines specific
Diameter processing rules relevant to ERP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-erp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt