Subject: I-D Action:draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 23:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BFD with Graceful Restart
	Author(s)       : P. A
	Filename        : draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-01-05

This document proposes an extension for Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection (BFD) to support Graceful restart, in complementing
Graceful restart support of the underlying protocol.This shall work
consistently irespective of the bfd mode or protocol or the type of
restart.This document describes the challenges to bfd in surviving a
graceful restart and a generic solution to succeed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt