Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reliable Server Pooling: Management Information Base using SMIv2
	Author(s)       : T. Dreibholz, J. Mulik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-09.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2009-01-07

RSerPool [RFC5351] is a framework to provide reliable server pooling.
This document defines a SMIv2 compliant Management Information Base
(MIB) providing access to managed objects in an RSerPool
implementation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt