Subject: I-D Action:draft-nena-ip4-ip6-mux-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 01:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Never Ending Network Addresses: IPv4 Multiplexing through IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Spinella
	Filename        : draft-nena-ip4-ip6-mux-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-01-20

While the wide use of IPv4 "private" addresses [RFC1918] lead to a
great flexibilty degree of uninterconnected networks and use of IPv6
offer a huge address space; no "nice" mechanism exist to hide overlap
of existing IPv4 "private" networks if and when the sum of used
address spaces is greater than the IPv4 "private" address space.
This document specifies how to walk around the matter without any
coordination, renumbering or IPv6 adoption by overlapping networks
owners.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nena-ip4-ip6-mux-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt