Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-licanhuang-p2psip-subsetresourcelocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Location and Discovery of Subsets of Resources
	Author(s)	: L. Huang
	Filename	: draft-licanhuang-p2psip-subsetresourcelocation-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-1-16
	
This file is a proposal for location and discovery of filter resources selected by search-conditions. The peers,which  are virtually grouped,
construct n-tuple overlay virtual hierarchical tree overlay network.
With cached addresses of peers, the overload of traffic in tree
structure can be avoided. The resources are classified into hierarchical
domains, and registered into the peers which are located in the same
domain virtual groups as the resources'.  This proposal supports
flexible queries by a SQL-like query statement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-licanhuang-p2psip-subsetresourcelocation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt