Subject: I-D Action:draft-melia-radext-andsf-discovery-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Access Network Service Discovery Function discovery
	Author(s)       : T. Melia, Y. Mghazli
	Filename        : draft-melia-radext-andsf-discovery-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-01-30

This document specifies extensions to RADIUS to convey to the network
authentication server information about the Access Network Discovery
Service Function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-radext-andsf-discovery-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt