Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vogt-savi-rationale-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Solution Space Analysis for First-Hop IP Source Address Validation
	Author(s)	: C. Vogt
	Filename	: draft-vogt-savi-rationale-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2008-11-12
	
   The IETF working group on Source Address Validation Improvements,
   SAVI, is chartered to design methods for IP source address validation
   that complement ingress filtering with finer-grained protection.
   This document summarizes the discussion in the SAVI working group and
   design-related conclusions.  The purpose of this is two-fold:  First,
   to guide the design process in the working group with written
   documentation of decisions and their rationale.  Second, to provide a
   measure for assessing the IP source address validation methods that
   the working group will eventually deliver.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vogt-savi-rationale-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt