Subject: I-D Action:draft-housley-aes-key-wrap-with-pad-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Key Wrap Algorithm with Padding
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, M. Dworkin
	Filename        : draft-housley-aes-key-wrap-with-pad-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-01-29

This document specifies a padding convention for use with the AES Key
Wrap algorithm specified in RFC 3394.  This convention eliminates the
requirement that the key to be wrapped is a multiple of 64 bits,
allowing a key of any practical length to be wrapped.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-aes-key-wrap-with-pad-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt