Subject: I-D Action:draft-bierman-netmod-netconf-module-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A YANG Module for the NETCONF Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netmod-netconf-module-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-01-19

The NETCONF protocol contains several data types and protocol
operations which could be utilized in NETMOD data models, written
with the YANG data modeling language.  This document contains a YANG
module defining the NETCONF data types and protocol operations, in
order for other YANG modules to properly import and augment the
definitions in a common way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-netmod-netconf-module-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt