Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-ustb-sslrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure and Scalable Location Routing Protocol (SSLRP) for Ad Hoc Networks
	Author(s)       : X. Zhou, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhou-ustb-sslrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-01-06

The Secure and Scalable Location Routing Protocol (SSLRP) is a secure
  and distributed routing protocol designed for ad hoc networks of
  mobile nodes with location information. Commonly, each node
  acquires its own geographic position using a mechanism such as the
  Global Position System (GPS).
  
  The SSLRP addresses each node using the hybrid of its multi-level
  hierarchical address and unique identifier at the moment of network 
  initialization.
  
  Certain measures were adopted to ensure security of the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-ustb-sslrp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt