Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jbi-universal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Univer6 Architecture for IPv6 Transition

	Author(s)	: J. Bi, Y. Wang, X. Cheng
	Filename	: draft-jbi-universal-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-1-6
	
 IPv6 transition is becoming an important research topic recently.  In
   traditional architecture, transition mechanisms are closely connected
   with application, protocol stack, and network equipments.  This makes
   the transition process very complicated, and increases the difficulty
   of network management.  In this document, we present a new network
   architecture called Univer6.  It uses IPv6 as a unified middle
   layer,thus can adapt to various kinds of applications and network
   equipments.  Univer6 will help provide a smooth transition towards
   IPv6, simplify network management process, and accelerate the
   development of IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jbi-universal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt