Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meyer-loc-id-implications-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Architectural Implications of Locator/ID Separation
	Author(s)	: D. Meyer, D. Lewis
	Filename	: draft-meyer-loc-id-implications-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-1-26
	
Recent work on Locator/ID Separation has focused primarily on the
   control plane protocols concerned with finding Identifier-to-Locator    mappings.  However, experience gained with a trial deployment of a
   system designed to implement Locator/ID Separation has revealed two
   general classes of problems which must be resolved after the mapping
   is found: The Locator Path Liveness Problem and the State
   Synchronization Problem.  These problems have implications for the
   data plane as well as the control plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-loc-id-implications-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt