Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of ACH TLV Structure
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-01-07

In some application of the associated channel header (ACH), it is
necessary to have to ability to include a set of TLVs to provide
additional context information for the ACH payload.  This document
describes the TLV structure and defines a number of TLV types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt