Subject: I-D Action:draft-jml-ipsec-ikev1-security-context-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : draft-jml-ipsec-ikev1-security-context-00
	Author(s)       : J. Latten, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jml-ipsec-ikev1-security-context-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-01-08

This document describes the need for and use of a security context
within IPsec. It describes the extension to the Internet IP Security
Domain of Interpretation (IPsec DOI) [RFC2407] for the Internet
Security Association and Key Management Protocol (ISAKMP) [RFC2408].
This extension supports the negotiation of the security context for a
particular IP Authentication Header (AH) [RFC4302] or IP
Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) [RFC4303] security association.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jml-ipsec-ikev1-security-context-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt