Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xwwang-sonnetworkprotocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Adaptive Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: X. Wang, Z. Wen, W. Wu, W. Wang, Y. Fu
	Filename	: draft-xwwang-sonnetworkprotocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2009-1-6
	
This document describes an Adaptive Routing Protocol.  It provides a
   routing protocol of Swarm Intelligence based network model, to a
   certain extent, this protocol can solve problems accompanied by
   network expansion and Dynamic network Increasing.  This paper
   presents a routing protocol to adapt the self-organizing network,
   defines a set of terms and describes the message format and
   appropriate action sequences.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xwwang-sonnetworkprotocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt