Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-aodv-dlr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ad hoc On-demand Distance Vector and Dynamic Local Repair (AODV-DLR) Routing
	Author(s)       : Z. Jihong
	Filename        : draft-zhao-aodv-dlr-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2009-01-09

The Ad hoc On-Demand Distance Vector and Dynamic Local Repair 
(AODV-DLR) routing protocol is intended for use by mobile nodes in
an ad hoc network.  It offers quick adaptation to dynamic link 
conditions, low processing and memory overhead, low network 
utilization, and determines unicast routes to destinations within 
the ad hoc network.  It adopts dynamic local repair in which a route 
repair message is used to not only attempt to discovery a route to 
destination, but also try to set up a route to downstream node (next
hop or next two hop). It uses destination sequence numbers to ensure 
loop freedom at all times (even in the face of anomalous delivery of
routing control messages), avoiding problems (such as "counting to 
infinity") associated with classical distance vector protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-aodv-dlr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt