Subject: I-D Action:draft-dawes-sipping-debug-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 01:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Private Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Debugging
	Author(s)       : P. Dawes
	Filename        : draft-dawes-sipping-debug-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-01-09

Networks that use SIP to start and stop sessions between their users
will frequently be upgraded with software and hardware changes.
Users will similarly frequently change their client software and the
way they use the network.  In order to allow troubleshooting and
regression testing, it is useful to provide debugging as part of the
network fabric.  This draft describes an event package that provides
debugging configuration to SIP entities and a SIP private header that
triggers logging of SIP signalling and identifies logs at mulitiple
SIP entities as belonging to a single end-to-end session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawes-sipping-debug-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt