Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcpherson-anycast-arch-implications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Architectural Considerations of IP Anycast
	Author(s)       : D. McPherson, D. Oran
	Filename        : draft-mcpherson-anycast-arch-implications-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-01-06

This memo discusses architectural implications of IP anycast.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcpherson-anycast-arch-implications-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt