Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual Stack Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-01-08

This specification provides IPv6 extensions to the Mobile IPv4
protocol.  The extensions allow a dual stack node to use IPv4 and
IPv6 home addresses as well as to move between IPv4 and dual stack
network infrastructures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt