Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jbi-transition-multihoming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Multihoming Based IPv4/IPv6 Transition Approach
	Author(s)	: J. Bi, Y. Wang, L. Xie
	Filename	: draft-jbi-transition-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-1-6
	
How to make IPv4 users utilize IPv6 applications is a typical
   scenario of the IPv4/IPv6 inter-operation.  Nowadays, Tunnel Broker
   and 6to4 tunnel mechanisms are the popular solutions for this
   problem.  This paper proposes a multihoming based algorithm MI46 to
   integrate Tunnel Broker and 6to4 tunnel mechanism.  It overcomes the
   shortcomings of both Tunnel Broker and the 6to4 tunnel mechanism to
   form an optimized method to make the IPv4 users use the IPv6
   applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jbi-transition-multihoming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt