Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Generic Associated Channel
	Author(s)       : M. Bocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-01-06

This document generalises the applicability of the pseudowire
Associated Channel Header (ACH), enabling the realization of a
control channel associated to MPLS Label Switched Paths (LSP), MPLS
pseudowires (PW) and MPLS Sections.  In order to identify the
presence of the Generic ACH (G-ACH), this document also assigns of
one of the reserved MPLS label values to the 'Generic Associated
channel header Label (GAL)', to be used as a label based exception
mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt