Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-behave-bittorrent-portrange-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 04:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Behaviour of BitTorrent service in an IP Shared Address Environment
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-behave-bittorrent-portrange-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-01-07

This memo describes the behaviour of BitTorrent service in the
context of IP shared addresses.  It provides an overview of the used
testbed and main results of the tests that have been conducted in
order to assess the limitations of an architecture based on shared IP
addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-behave-bittorrent-portrange-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt