Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP-based Resource Descriptor Discovery
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-hammer-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2009-01-09

This memo describes an HTTP-based process for obtaining information
about a resource identified by a URI.  The 'information about a
resource' - a resource descriptor - typically provides machine-
readable information that aims to assist and enhance the interaction
with the resource.  This memo only defines the process for locating
and obtaining the descriptor, but leaves the descriptor format and
its interpretation out of scope.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt