Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: VoIP Configuration Server Address Option
	Author(s)	: R. Johnson
	Filename	: draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-05.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-1-6
	
This memo documents existing usage for the "VoIP Configuration Server
   Address Option" (previously known as the "TFTP Server IP Address
   Option").  The option number currently in use is 150.  This memo
   documents the current usage of the option in agreement with RFC 3942
   [RFC3942], which declares that any pre-existing usages of option
   numbers in the range 128 - 223 should be documented and the working
   group will try to officially assign those numbers to those options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt