Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jiang-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Secure DHCPv6 Using CGAs
	Author(s)	: S. Jiang, S. Shen
	Filename	: draft-jiang-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-1-8
	
The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables 
   DHCP servers to pass configuration parameters. It offers 
   configuration flexibility. If not secured, DHCPv6 is vulnerable to 
   various attacks, particularly fake attack. This document analyzes the 
   security issues of DHCPv6 and specifies security mechanisms, mainly 
   using CGAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt