Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-cv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Connection verification for MPLS Transport Profile LSP
	Author(s)	: S. Boutros, S. Sivabalan, G. Swallow, D. Ward, S. Bryant
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-tp-cv-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-1-9
	
   This document specifies method for verifying the connection of an 
   MPLS Transport Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP) for 
   management purpose. The proposed extension is based on MPLS 
   Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM). The goal is to 
   verify that an MPLS-TP is properly setup in both control and data    planes, as well as to record the identities of all the LSRs along the 
   path of MPLS-TP LSP. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-cv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt