Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 05:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Basic Level of Interoperability for SIP Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Analysis of Automatic Call Handling Implementation Issues in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : J. Elwell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-01-06

This discusses problems associated with automatic call handling (ACH)
when using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and specifies some
best practices to help achieve interoperability.

This work is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt