Subject: I-D Action:draft-ponomarev-hip-hit2ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using DNS as an Access Protocol for Mapping Host Identitity Tags to IP addresses
	Author(s)       : O. Ponomarev, A. Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ponomarev-hip-hit2ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-01-19

This document proposes a mechanism to access and manage Host Identity
Tag (HIT) to IP address mappings using the Domain Name System (DNS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ponomarev-hip-hit2ip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt