Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-morg-address-search-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Message Organization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The IMAP SEARCH=ADDRESS Extension
	Author(s)       : A. Gulbrandsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-morg-address-search-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-01-30

The SEARCH=ADDRESS extension extends IMAP search to operate on exact
addresses and domains. Without this extension, one has to search on
substrings and/or do the searching clientside.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-morg-address-search-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt