Subject: I-D Action:draft-andersson-mpls-tp-oam-def-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : "The OAM Acronym Soup"
	Author(s)       : L. Andersson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-tp-oam-def-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-01-15

At first glance the acronym "OAM" seems to be well known and well
understood.  Looking at it a bit more closely reveals a set of
recurring problems that are revisited time and again.  This document
has one primary and a secondary goal.  The primary goal is to find an
understanding of OAM that is feasible for the MPLS Transport Profile
(MPLS-TP)effort.  The secondary goal is to make this understanding
applicable in a wider scope

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andersson-mpls-tp-oam-def-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt