Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-beep-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A BEEP Binding for the HELD Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-held-beep-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-01-12

A BEEP binding is described for HELD.  This binding is more suitable
than the basic HTTP binding in scenarios where multiple messages are
sent between the same two parties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-held-beep-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt