Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC)
	Author(s)       : P. Hoyer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-00.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2009-01-13

This document specifies a symmetric key format for transport and
provisioning of symmetric keys (for example One Time Password (OTP)
shared secrets or symmetric cryptographic keys) to different types of
crypto modules, such as a strong authentication device.  The standard
key transport format enables enterprises to deploy best-of-breed
solutions combining components from different vendors into the same
infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt