Subject: I-D Action:draft-ceccarelli-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 02:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2MP traffic protection in MPLS-TP ring topology
	Author(s)       : D. Ceccarelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ceccarelli-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-01-29

Purpose of this ID is to describe requirements and possible solutions
for point to multipoint (P2MP) traffic distribution over
interconnected MPLS-TP rings.  The rationale for an ID on such a
specific application is illustrated in the rest of the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ceccarelli-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt