Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The RPF Vector TLV
	Author(s)       : I. Wijnands, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-01-05

This document describes a use of the PIM Join Attribute as defined in
draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes [RFC5384] which enables PIM to build
multicast trees through an MPLS-enabled network, even if that
network's IGP does not have a route to the source of the tree.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt