Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NEMO Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2009-01-12

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the network mobility support (NEMO) MIB, for use with network
management protocols in the Internet community.  In particular, the
NEMO MIB will be used to monitor and control a Mobile IPv6 node with
NEMO functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt