Subject: I-D Action:draft-neumann-netlmm-inter-domain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 03:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-Domain Handover and Data Forwarding between Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domains
	Author(s)       : N. Neumann, et al.
	Filename        : draft-neumann-netlmm-inter-domain-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-01-08

This document specifies mechanisms to setup and maintain handover and
data forwarding procedures that allow a mobile node to move between
different domains that provide (localized) network-based mobility
support based on Proxy Mobile IPv6 for that node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-neumann-netlmm-inter-domain-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt