Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DHCPv6 and CGA Interaction: Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: S. Jiang, S. Shen
	Filename	: draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-1-12
	
This document presents a problem statement for the possible 
   interactions between DHCPv6 and CGA. Firstly, in order to support the 
   co-existing scenarios of DHCPv6 and CGA, Some operations are 
   clarified for the interaction of DHCPv6 servers and CGA-associated 
   hosts. Then, some extended scenarios are also discussed in this 
   document, including using CGAs in DHCPv6 operations to enhance the 
   security features and using DHCPv6 to serve the CGA generation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt