Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-keyword-ddds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The keyword to Uniform Resource Identifier(URI) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System(DDDS) Application(Keyword)
	Author(s)       : G. Zhang, X. Lee
	Filename        : draft-zhang-keyword-ddds-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-01-15

This memo discusses the use of the Domain Name System(DNS) for
storage of Keyword to URI mapping.  More specifically, how DNS can be
used for identifying URIs associated with one Keyword.  The method
used to discover the mapping is the Dynamic Delegation Discovery
System, which can be found in a series of documents specified in RFC
3401.  It is very important to note that it is impossible to read and
understand this document without reading the documents discussed in
RFC 3401.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-keyword-ddds-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt