Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jbi-pxp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Connecting IPvX Networks over IPvY with a P2P Method

	Author(s)	: J. Bi, Y. Wang, X. Leng
	Filename	: draft-jbi-pxp-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2009-1-6
	
This document presents a new method - PXP- to connect IPvX islands
   together over IPvY network and reduce the reliance on the relays of
   existing transition mechanisms by shifting the burden to edge
   gateways on each island.  In this method, direct tunnels are set up
   between the IPvX islands, and a P2P overlay network is maintained
   between their gateways to propagate information of tunnel end points.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jbi-pxp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt