Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Location Privacy Solutions
	Author(s)       : Q. Ying, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-12.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2009-01-27

Mobile IPv6 (RFC 3775) enables a mobile node to remain reachable
while it roams on the Internet.  However, the location and movement
of the mobile node can be revealed by the IP addresses used in
signaling or data packets.  In this document, we consider the Mobile
IPv6 location privacy problem described in RFC 4882, and propose
efficient and secure techniques to protect location privacy of the
mobile node.  This document is a product of the IP Mobility
Optimizations (MobOpts) Research Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt