Subject: I-D Action:draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) Access Line Information Attribute Value Pair (AVP) Extensions
	Author(s)       : V. Mammoliti, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-06.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-02-23

This document describes a set of Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
Attribute Value Pair (AVP) extensions designed to carry the
subscriber Access Line identification and characterization
information that arrives at the Broadband Remote Access Server (BRAS)
with L2TP Access Concentrator (LAC) functionality.  It also describes
a mechanism to report connection speed changes, after the initial
connection speeds are sent during session establishment.  The primary
purpose of this document is to provide a reference for DSL equipment
vendors wishing to interoperate with other vendors' products.  The
L2TP AVPs defined in this document are applicable to both L2TPv2 and
L2TPv3.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.