Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Discovering the Local Location Information Server (LIS)
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-02-04

A method is described for the discovery of a Location Information
Server.  The method uses a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
option.  DHCP options are defined for both IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP.  A
URI-enabled NAPTR (U-NAPTR) method is described for use where the
DHCP option is unsuccessful.  This document defines a U-NAPTR
Application Service for a LIS, with a specific Application Protocol
for the HTTP Enabled Location Delivery (HELD) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.