Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link-based Resource Descriptor Discovery
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-hammer-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-02-12

This memo describes a process for obtaining information about a
resource identified by a URI.  The 'information about a resource', a
resource descriptor, provides machine-readable information that aims
to increase interoperability and enhance the interaction with the
resource.  This memo only defines the process for locating and
obtaining the descriptor, but leaves the descriptor format and its
interpretation out of scope.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-discovery-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.