Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Textual Conventions for Pseudowires (PW) Management
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, D. Zelig, O. Nicklass
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-15.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-2-23
	
This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
   contains Textual Conventions (TCs) to represent commonly-used
   Pseudowire (PW) management information.  The intent is that these TCs
   will be imported and used in PW-related MIB modules that would
   otherwise define their own representations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.