Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)
	Author(s)	: R. Gagliano
	Filename	: draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-2-17
	
This document provides a guide for IPv6 deployment in Internet
   Exchange Points (IXP).  It includes information about the switching 
   fabric configuration, the addressing plan options and general
   organizational tasks to be performed.  IXP are mainly a layer 2
   device (the switching fabric) and in many case the best
   recommendations state that IPv6 traffic and management should not be
   handled differently than in IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rgaglian-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.