Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpinform-clarify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol DHCPINFORM Message Clarifications
	Author(s)       : D. Hankins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpinform-clarify-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-02-18

The DHCPINFORM message within the DHCPv4 protocol has in operation
diverged incompatibly from the previously defined standard, and some
questions about DHCPv4 server behaviour remain unclear.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpinform-clarify-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.