Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-frejborg-hipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical IPv4 Framework
	Author(s)	: P. Frejborg
	Filename	: draft-frejborg-hipv4-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2009-2-24
	
This draft describes a framework how the current IPv4 address 
   structure can be extended towards a similar hierarchical numbering 
   structure as used in the Public Switched Telephone Network and bring 
   hierarchy to the routing architecture of Internet. The framework 
   requires extensions to the existing Domain Name System architecture, 
   the existing IPv4 stack of the end systems (hosts) and to routers in 
   the Internet. The framework can be implemented incrementally to the 
   hosts, databases and routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-frejborg-hipv4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.