Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-idna2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internationalizing Domain Names in Applications (IDNA) version 2
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-idna2-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-02-26

IDNA has been a world-wide success since it was introduced over five
years ago.  However, it has some notable deficiencies, including
being tied to an old version of the Unicode standard and needless
restrictions that prevented some languages from being used.  This
document describes IDNA version 2, which rectifies those problems
while making the fewest changes necessary to the original protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-idna2-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.