Subject: I-D Action:draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Identifier for Geographic Locations ('geo' URI)
	Author(s)       : A. Mayrhofer, C. Spanring
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-02-12

This document specifies an Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for
geographic locations using the 'geo' scheme name.  A 'geo' URI
identifies a physical location by latitude, longitude and optionally
altitude in a compact, simple, human-readable, and protocol
independent way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-geopriv-geo-uri-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.