Subject: I-D Action:draft-fan-syslog-sending-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Syslog Sending Policy Messages
	Author(s)       : W. Fan
	Filename        : draft-fan-syslog-sending-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-02-26

This document defines special syslog messages called Sending Policy
messages for indicating how syslog senders process syslog messages
before sending them.  The information Sending Policy messages convey
is of interest to syslog receivers and helpful for audit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fan-syslog-sending-policy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.