Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices
	Author(s)	: B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2009-2-15
	
   This document specifies a revision of all Enumservices that have been
   registered at IANA under the nowadays obsolete regime of [RFC3761].
   It mainly adds the new fields to the IANA Registration Template as
   specified in [I-D.ietf-enum-enumservices-guide], and makes at the
   same time some corrections of editorial nature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.