Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Quality of Service Attributes for Diameter
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-11.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2009-02-23

This document extends the IPFilterRule AVP functionality of the
Diameter Base protocol and the functionality of the QoS-Filter-Rule
AVP defined in RFC 4005.  The ability to convey Quality of Service
information using the AVPs defined in this document is available to
existing and future Diameter applications where permitted by the
command ABNF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.