Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-udptunnel-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 03:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Definitions of Managed Objects for Mobile IP UDP Tunneling
	Author(s)       : H. Sjostrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-udptunnel-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-02-23

This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with 
network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.  In 
particular, it describes managed objects used for managing the Mobile 
Node, Foreign Agent and Home Agent when Mobile IP Traversal of 
Network Address Translation (NAT) Devices are used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-udptunnel-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.