Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : T. Tsao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-02-17

This document presents a security framework for routing over low
power and lossy networks.  The development of the framework builds
upon previous work on routing security and adapts the security
assessments to the issues and constraints specific to low power and
lossy networks.  A systematic approach is used in defining and
assessing the security threats and identifying applicable
countermeasures.  These assessments provide the basis of the security
recommendations for incorporation into low power, lossy network
routing protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsao-roll-security-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.