Subject: I-D Action:draft-garcia-simple-poke-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 03:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Attention Request (POKE) for Instant Messaging
	Author(s)       : G. Garcia, J. Martin
	Filename        : draft-garcia-simple-poke-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-02-12

This document specifies a message content type and XML format to
request attention from a targeted user.  This feature is usually
known as poke, nudge or buzz in existing messaging platforms.  Its
primary use is as an additional instant messaging capability that can
be sent in the middle of a instant messaging session or in a
standalone message at any time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-simple-poke-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.