Subject: I-D Action:draft-pskim-mext-multipath-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Packet Distribution Scheme for Bandwidth Aggregation on Network Mobility
	Author(s)       : P. Kim, Y. Han
	Filename        : draft-pskim-mext-multipath-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-02-20

This draft considers a packet distribution scheme for bandwidth
aggregation on the mobile network with a multi-interfaced mobile 
router (MMR). In the proposed scheme, the MMR with multiple 
heterogeneous wireless network interfaces effectively and fairly 
distributes packets over end-to-end multi-path through multiple 
network interfaces. Each network interface is considered to have a 
distribution counter associated with corresponding end-to-end path. 
This distribution counter varied by both weighted capacity and 
distributed packets is used to determine if a network interface has 
enough credits to distribute incoming packets on multiple paths. The 
capacity unit is shown to be a useful design parameter to make the 
performance of the proposed scheme as good as possible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pskim-mext-multipath-distribution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.