Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Metadata Extension Block
	Author(s)       : S. Symington
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-02-17

This document defines an extension block that may be used with the
Bundle Protocol [refs.DTNBP] within the context of a Delay-Tolerant
Network architecture [refs.DTNarch].  This Metadata Extension Block
is designed to be used to carry metadata that forwarding nodes can
use to make routing and other decisions regarding the bundle.  This
block is defined to enable the actual metadata that is inserted into
the block to have any content and format, providing the format has
been documented as a metadata ontology.  Specific metadata ontologies
may be defined in additional documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.