Subject: I-D Action:draft-morris-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC Key Timing Considerations
	Author(s)       : S. Morris, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morris-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-02-17

RFC 4641 gives a detailed overview of the operational considerations
involved in running a DNSSEC-secured zone, including key rollovers.
This document expands on the previous work, and discusses timing
considerations in greater depth.  It explicitly identifies the
relationships between the various time parameters, and gives a
suggested algorithm for key rollover in a DNSSEC-secured zone.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morris-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.