Subject: I-D Action:draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 04:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-Host Authentication for HIP Middleboxes
	Author(s)       : T. Heer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-02-27

The Host Identity Protocol [RFC5201] is a signaling protocol for
secure communication, mobility, and multihoming that introduces a
cryptographic namespace.  This document specifies an extension for
HIP that enables middleboxes to unambiguously verify the identities
of hosts that communicate across them.  This extension allows
middleboxes to verify the liveness and freshness of a HIP association
and, thus, to secure access control in middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.