Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moonesamy-senderid-spf-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Reclassification of Sender ID and SPF to Historic Status
	Author(s)	: S. Moonesamy
	Filename	: draft-moonesamy-senderid-spf-historic-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
   This memo reclassifies RFC 4405, SMTP Service Extension for    Indicating the Responsible Submitter of an E-Mail Message,
   RFC 4406, Sender ID: Authenticating E-Mail, RFC 4407,
   Purported Responsible Address in E-Mail Messages and RFC 4408,
   Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in
   E-Mail, Version 1 to Historic status. This memo also obsoletes
   RFC 4405, RFC 4406, RFC 4407, and RFC 4408.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moonesamy-senderid-spf-historic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.