Subject: I-D Action:draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-ro-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 01:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Localized Routing Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : M. Liebsch
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-ro-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-02-05

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is the IETF standard for network-based localized
mobility management.  In Proxy Mobile IPv6, mobile nodes are
topologically anchored at a Local Mobility Anchor, which forwards all
data for registered mobile nodes.  The set up and support for
localized routing, which allows forwarding of data packets between
mobile nodes and correspondent nodes directly without traversing an
LMA, is not considered.  This document describes the problem space of
localized routing in Proxy Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-ro-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.