Subject: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 02:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An EAP Authentication Method Based on the EKE Protocol
	Author(s)       : Y. Sheffer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-02-10

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) describes a framework
that allows the use of multiple authentication mechanisms.  This
document defines an authentication mechanism for EAP called EAP-EKE,
based on the Encrypted Key Exchange (EKE) protocol.  This method
provides mutual authentication through the use of a short, easy to
remember password.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.