Subject: I-D Action:draft-vanelburg-sipping-private-network-indication-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Private-Network-Indication Private-Header (P-Header)
	Author(s)       : H. van Elburg, K. Drage
	Filename        : draft-vanelburg-sipping-private-network-indication-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-02-19

This document describes why a private network indication is needed.
A private network indication allows other nodes in a network to treat
private network traffic to a different set of rules then public
network traffic.  The indication also distinguishes one private
network from another private network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanelburg-sipping-private-network-indication-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.