Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-va-tunnels-gre-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 03:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GRE and IP-in-IP Tunnels for Virtual Aggregation
	Author(s)       : X. Xu, P. Francis
	Filename        : draft-xu-va-tunnels-gre-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-02-11

The document "FIB Suppression with Virtual Aggregation"
[I-D.francis-intra-va] describes how FIB size may be reduced.  The
latest revision of that draft refers generically to tunnels, and
leaves it to other documents to define the usage and signaling
methods for specific tunnel types.  This document provides those
definitions for GRE and IP-in-IP tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-va-tunnels-gre-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.