Subject: I-D Action:draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Route Option
	Author(s)       : W. Dec, R. Johnson
	Filename        : draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-02-16

This document describes the DHCPv6 Route Option for communicating
IPv6 routes to a DHCP client.  This improves the ability of an
operator to influence the a client host to pick an appropriate route
to a destination when the client is multi-homed or where other means
of route configuration may be impractical.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.