Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Preliminary Recommendation for a Routing Architecture
	Author(s)	: T. Li
	Filename	: draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2009-2-27
	
It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
   architecture is facing challenges in scalability, multi-homing, and
   inter-domain traffic engineering.  This document reports the Routing    Research Group's prelimnary findings from its efforts towards
   developing a recommendation for a scalable routing architecture.

   This document is a work in progress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.