Subject: I-D Action:draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : D. York, T. Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-02-04

This document describes 'P-Charge-Info', a private Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) header (P-header) used to convey billing information
about the party to be charged.  This P-Header is currently in
production usage by a number of equipment vendors and carriers and
this document is submitted to request the registration of this header
with IANA as required by section 4.2 of RFC 3427.  This P-Header may
also be used in some situations to carry the ISUP Charge Number
parameter for PSTN interconnection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.