Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RFC 4871 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures -- Errata
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-02-05

This documents and resolves errata for RFC 4871, DomainKeys
Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures.  Specifically the document
clarifies the nature, roles and relationship of the two DKIM
identifier tag values that are candidates for payload delivery to a
receiving processing module.  This Errata entry has been developed
and approved by the IETF's DKIM working group.

Errata Contact Fields

Name:
Dave Crocker

Email:
[email-masked]

Type

Technical

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.