Subject: I-D Action:draft-dusseault-http-patch-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PATCH Method for HTTP
	Author(s)       : L. Dusseault, J. Snell
	Filename        : draft-dusseault-http-patch-13.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-02-04

Several applications extending the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
require a feature to do partial resource modification.  The existing
HTTP PUT method only allows a complete replacement of a document.
This proposal adds a new HTTP method, PATCH, to modify an existing
HTTP resource.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-http-patch-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.