Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheneau-cga-pk-agility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for Multiple Signature Algorithms in Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs)
	Author(s)       : T. Cheneau, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cheneau-cga-pk-agility-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-02-21

This document defines an extension field for the CGA Parameter data
structure specified in RFC 3972.  This extension field carries a
Public Key that is used in Cryptographically Generated Address (CGA)
generation.  This extension enables protocols using CGAs, such as
SEND, to use multiple Public Key signing algorithms and/or multiple
Public Keys.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheneau-cga-pk-agility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.