Subject: I-D Action:draft-marocco-p2prg-mythbustering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 06:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mythbustering Peer-to-peer Traffic Localization
	Author(s)       : E. Marocco, et al.
	Filename        : draft-marocco-p2prg-mythbustering-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-02-26

Peer-to-peer traffic optimization techniques that aim at improving
locality in the peer selection process have attracted great interest
in the research community and have been subject of much discussion.
Some of this discussion has produced controversial myths, some rooted
in reality while others remain unfounded.  This document evaluates
the most prominent myths attributed to P2P optimization techniques by
referencing the most relevant study (or studies) that have addressed
facts pertaining to the myth.  Using these studies, we hope to either
confirm or refute each specific myth.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marocco-p2prg-mythbustering-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.