Subject: I-D Action:draft-shur-pack-uri-scheme-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The "pack" URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : A. Shur, J. Dunietz
	Filename        : draft-shur-pack-uri-scheme-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-02-17

A package is a logical entity that holds a collection of parts. 
Given the URI for a complete package, the "pack" URI scheme provides
for the construction and use of URIs referring to individual parts 
within the package.  It also provides for the use of part's URIs as 
base URIs for resolving relative references between the parts in a 
single package.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shur-pack-uri-scheme-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.