Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement of P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP) 
	Author(s)	: Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-2-23
	
   The document outlines the problem statement of peer to peer streaming 
   applications and the definition and scope of peer to peer streaming 
   protocol.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.