Subject: I-D Action:draft-clausen-manet-autoconf-recommendations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MANET Router Configuration Recommendations
	Author(s)       : T. Clausen, U. Herberg
	Filename        : draft-clausen-manet-autoconf-recommendations-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-02-25

This document describes a pragmatic set of configuration
recommendations for MANETs, as well as provides a rationale for why
these recommendations are sound.  While there may be other equally
valid ways of configuring a MANET, the recommendations in this
document have the merit of being supported by an existence proof
(there're running networks in existence, configured according to
these recommendations), and they require neither modifications to the
IP stack nor to upper-layer protocols or applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-manet-autoconf-recommendations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.