Subject: I-D Action:draft-varjonen-hip-srp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 01:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP and Strong Password Authentication of Users
	Author(s)       : S. Varjonen
	Filename        : draft-varjonen-hip-srp-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-02-28

This document specifies how to use Secure Remote Password (SRP)
protocol in conjunction with Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  In order
to conceive this conjunction this document specifies three new
parameters to be used with HIP control packets.  These parameters are
used to transport values related to the SRP protocol.  This document
also specifies how peers should act when these SRP parameters are
found from HIP control packets and how this affects middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varjonen-hip-srp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.