Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-iax-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 19:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration for IAX Enumservice
	Author(s)       : E. Guy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-iax-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-02-14

This document registers the IAX Enumservice using the URI scheme
'iax:' as per the IANA registration process defined in the ENUM
specification RFC3761.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-iax-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.