Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-routing-reqs-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Set of Possible Requirements for a Future Routing Architecture
	Author(s)       : A. Doria, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-routing-reqs-11.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2009-02-16

The requirements for routing architectures described in this document
were produced by two sub-groups under the IRTF Routing Research Group
in 2001, with some editorial updates up to 2006.  The two sub-groups
worked independently, and the resulting requirements represent two
separate views of the problem and of what is required to fix the
problem.  This document may usefully serve as part of the recommended
reading for anyone who works on routing architecture designs for the
Internet in the future.

The document is published with the support of the IRTF RRG as a
record of the work completed at that time, but with the understanding
that it does not necessarily represent either the latest technical
understanding or the technical consensus of the research group at the
date of publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-routing-reqs-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.