Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile Multicasting Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Jeon, Y. Kim
	Filename	: draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-2-23
	
   To support IP-based group communication in mobile such as mobile
   IPTV, IP multicasting is required. Two major constraints in mobile
   multicasting are the tunnel convergence problem and high handover
   latency. To reduce the constraints, several mobile multicasting
   schemes base on Mobile IP have been proposed. To meet requirements,
   we present a multicasting architecture and fast handover scheme for
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.