Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Enhanced Fast Handover for Mobile IPv6 based on IEEE 802.11 Network
	Author(s)	: Y. Mun
	Filename	: draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-2-20
	
In MIPv6 [1], whenever a mobile node changes its attached point,
   handover process should be followed to inform its home agent and    correspondent of a MN's current location. The handover process is
   decomposed into layer 2 and layer 3 handovers again, and these two
   handovers are accomplished sequentially, which causes long latency 
   problem. This problem is a critical issue in MIPv6. To make up for
   this, we propose an enhanced Fast Handover scheme to reduce the 
   overall latency on handover, revising the Fast Handover [2].
   Especially, several messages in layer 3 are sent in one frame during
   layer 2 handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-efh-fast-mipv6-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.