Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-morg-collations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Message Organization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional collation algorithms for use in IMAP and Sieve
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-morg-collations-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-02-14

This document defines extra collation that were found useful when
searching for text in email messages.Note

A revised version of this draft document will be submitted to the RFC
editor as a Proposed Standard for the Internet Community.  Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should be sent to
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-morg-collations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.