Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 01:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reliable Server Pooling MIB Module Definition
	Author(s)       : T. Dreibholz, J. Mulik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2009-02-09

Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool) is a framework to provide reliable
server pooling.  This document defines a SMIv2 compliant Management
Information Base (MIB) module providing access to managed objects in
an RSerPool implementation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.