Subject: I-D Action:draft-martini-pwe3-iccp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol for L2VPN PE Redundancy
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-martini-pwe3-iccp-01.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2009-02-17

This document specifies an inter-chassis communication protocol
(ICCP) that enables PE redundancy for Virtual Private Wire Service
(VPWS) and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) applications. The
protocol runs within a set of two or more PEs, forming a redundancy
group, for the purpose of synchronizing data amongst the systems. It
accommodates multi-chassis attachment circuit as well as pseudowire
redundancy mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-iccp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.