Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaippallimalil-ancp-sav-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Access Node Control Protocol for Source Adress Validation
	Author(s)       : J. Kaippallimalil, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-kaippallimalil-ancp-sav-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-02-28

This document specifies an extension of Access Node Control Protocol
to provide source address validation for IPv4 and IPv6 networks.  An
access router uses the proposed mechanism to provision source address
validation states on a layer 2 device which a host may directly
connects to.  The solution proposed here can be used in either public
access networks or enterprise networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaippallimalil-ancp-sav-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.