Subject: I-D Action:draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Nominating Committee Process: Open Disclosure of Willing Candidates
	Author(s)       : S. Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-02-20

This document updates RFC 3777, Section 3, Bullet 6 to allow a
Nominating and Recall Commitee to disclose the list of volunteers who
are willing to serve in positions the NomCom is responsible for
filling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.