Subject: I-D Action:draft-jaehwoon-autoconf-dhcpoption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP options for MANET prefix in connected MANET
	Author(s)       : J. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jaehwoon-autoconf-dhcpoption-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-02-18

The mobile ad hoc network (MANET) is a wireless network composed of
mobile nodes which can communicate with each other via multiple
wireless links. The modified MANET architecture is now standardizing
that can resolve the multi-link subnet issue. In this draft, we 
define two DHCP options in order that a MANET Router (MR) gets the 
network prefix assigned to the connected MANET. The one is the MANET
prefix request option used by a MR when it wants to know the network
presix allocated to the MANET. The other is the MANET prefix option
that DHCP server provides the MANET prefix to the requesting MR.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaehwoon-autoconf-dhcpoption-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.