Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation
	Author(s)       : S. Symington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-02-02

This document defines an encapsulation-specific application agent
capability and a bundle payload format for use with the Bundle
Protocol [refs.DTNBP] within the context of a Delay-Tolerant Network
architecture [refs.DTNarch].  It defines the capability and format
for placing one or more bundles inside of the payload field of an
encapsulating bundle's Bundle Payload Block.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt