Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Server Reply Sequence Number Option
	Author(s)       : B. Volz, R. Droms
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-02-04

This memo defines the Server Reply Sequence Number option for the
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6).  This option
is sent from a DHCPv6 server to a DHCPv6 relay agent to allow a relay
agent to detect proper sequencing of Relay-Reply messages that could
be delivered out of order.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.