Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Automotive Industry Requirements for NEMO Route Optimization
	Author(s)	: R. Baldessari, T. Ernst, A. Festag, M. Lenardi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-1-15
	
This document specifies requirements for NEMO Route Optimization
   techniques as identified by the automotive industry.  Requirements
   are gathered from the Car2Car Communication Consortium and ISO
   Technical Committee 204 Working Group 16 (CALM).  The document also
   overviews the current status of ETSI TC ITS, which is going to unify
   the approaches of these two automotive consortia in a single
   communication architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.