Subject: I-D Action:draft-dong-esp-sa-cga-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 04:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Negotiating IPv6 Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) Security Association (SA) with Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA)
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-dong-esp-sa-cga-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-02-27

This memo specifies a new approach of Encapsulating Security Payload
(ESP) Security Association (SA) negotiation.  Because of the existing
of the Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA) extension header
and the key pair in CGA, it is convenient and feasible to negotiate
ESP SA under the protection of key pair.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-esp-sa-cga-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.