Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Vouch By Reference
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-02-16

This document describes the Vouch By Reference (VBR) protocol.  VBR
is a protocol for adding third-party certification to email.  It
permits independent third parties to certify the owner of a domain
name that is associated with received mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.