Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Lemonade Profile
	Author(s)       : D. Cridland, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-12.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2009-02-23

This document describes a profile (a set of required extensions,
restrictions and usage modes), dubbed Lemonade, of the IMAP, mail
submission and Sieve protocols.  This profile allows clients
(especially those that are constrained in memory, bandwidth,
processing power, or other areas) to efficiently use IMAP and
Submission to access and submit mail.  This includes the ability to
forward received mail without needing to download and upload the
mail, to optimize submission and to efficiently resynchronize in case
of loss of connectivity with the server.

The Lemonade profile relies upon several extensions to IMAP and Mail
Submission protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.