Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services
	Author(s)       : D. Burke, M. Scott
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-04.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2009-02-08

This document describes a SIP interface to VoiceXML media services.
Commonly, application servers controlling media servers use this
protocol for pure VoiceXML processing capabilities.  This protocol is
an adjunct to the full MEDIACTRL protocol and packages mechanism.Comments

Please send comments on this draft to the MEDIACTRL mail list,
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.