Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Camellia Counter mode and Camellia Counter with CBC Mac mode algorithms
	Author(s)       : . Kato, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-02-26

This document describes the algorithms and test vectors of Camellia
block cipher algorithm in Counter mode and Counter with Cipher Block
Chaining MAC mode.  The purpose of this document is to make the
Camellia-CTR and Camellia-CCM algorithm conveniently available to the
Internet Community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.