Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhu-p2psip-securityrequirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: P2PSIP Security Requirements
	Author(s)	: J. Zhu, M. Qi
	Filename	: draft-zhu-p2psip-securityrequirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-2-24
	
   This draft discusses the security requirements in Peer-to-Peer (P2P) 
   SIP system. As the P2P SIP is distributed and each peer is equal in 
   it, it should face the extra security threat from traditional system. 
   This draft introduces these security threats at first. After that, 
   the security requirements of P2P SIP system were brought up. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-p2psip-securityrequirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.