Subject: I-D Action:draft-maenpaa-p2psip-self-tuning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : J. Maenpaa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-maenpaa-p2psip-self-tuning-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-02-16

REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) is a peer-to-peer (P2P)
signaling protocol that provides an overlay network service.  Peers
in a RELOAD overlay network collectively run an overlay algorithm to
organize the overlay, and to store and retrieve data.  RELOAD
provides an abstract interface to the overlay layer that allows
implementing different structured and unstructured overlay algorithms
by using different topology plugins.  This document defines a new
topology plugin for RELOAD.  This topology plugin implements a self-
tuning DHT (Distributed Hash Table), which adapts to changing
operating conditions (e.g., churn and network size).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maenpaa-p2psip-self-tuning-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.