Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the WWW Distributed Authoring and Versioning Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
	Author(s)       : G. Clemm, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webdav-bind-23.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2009-02-25

This specification defines bindings, and the BIND method for creating
multiple bindings to the same resource.  Creating a new binding to a
resource causes at least one new URI to be mapped to that resource.
Servers are required to insure the integrity of any bindings that
they allow to be created.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-23.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.