Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saleem-msml-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Media Server Markup Language (MSML)
	Author(s)	: G. Sharratt, A. Saleem
	Filename	: draft-saleem-msml-08.txt
	Pages		: 183
	Date		: 2009-2-3
	
The Media Server Markup Language (MSML) is used to control and invoke 
   many different types of services on IP Media Servers. Clients can use 
   it to define how multimedia sessions interact on a Media Server and 
   to apply services to individuals or groups of users. MSML can be 
   used, for example, to control Media Server conferencing features such 
   as video layout and audio mixing, create sidebar conferences or 
   personal mixes, and set the properties of media streams. As well, 
   clients can use MSML to define media processing dialogs, which may be 
   used as parts of application interactions with users or conferences. 
   Transformation of media streams to and from users or conferences as 
   well as IVR dialogs are examples of such interactions, which are 
   specified using MSML. MSML clients may also invoke dialogs with 
   individual users or with groups of conference participants using 
   VoiceXML.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saleem-msml-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.