Subject: I-D Action:draft-heer-hip-service-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 04:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Identifiers for HIP
	Author(s)       : T. Heer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-heer-hip-service-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-02-27

The Host Identity Protocol [RFC5201] is a signaling protocol for
secure communication, mobility, and multihoming that introduces a
cryptographic namespace.  This document specifies an extension for
HIP that enables HIP end-hosts and HIP-aware middleboxes to announce
services to HIP hosts during a HIP Base EXchange (BEX) or HIP update.
Service providers are able to specify the type and requirements of a
service; clients can then decide to agree on the terms of service.
This allows the service provider to verify the accordance of the
client with the service conditions while the client is able to verify
the authenticity of the used service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-service-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.