Subject: I-D Action:draft-melia-dhc-pco-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 03:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP option to transport Protocol Configuration Options
	Author(s)       : T. Melia, Y. Mghazli
	Filename        : draft-melia-dhc-pco-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-02-23

This document specifies how to convey Protocol Configuration Options
(PCO) [24008] from/to the access network to/from the Mobile Node
(MN).  There are scenarios defined in 3GPP (TS 23.402) and WiMax
forum NWG where the mobile node accessing the non-3GPP trusted system
needs to convey such information to the Mobility Access Gateway (MAG)
functionality implemented in the serving gateway (S-GW).  The MAG
requires the PCO field to send such information to the Local Mobility
Agent (LMA) (implemented in the PDN gateway, P-GW) in a Proxy Binding
Update (PBU) message.  PCO options are exchanged between the MN and
the LMA to transport information such as P-CSCF address, DNS server
address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-dhc-pco-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.