Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 04:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LMA Discovery for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, V. Devarapalli
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-02-24

Large Proxy Mobile IPv6 deployments would benefit from a
functionality, where a Mobile Access Gateway could dynamically
discover a Local Mobility Anchor for a Mobile Node attaching to a
Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  The purpose of the dynamic discovery
functionality is to reduce the amount of static configuration in the
Mobile Access Gateway.  This specification describes a number of
possible dynamic Local Mobility Anchor discovery solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-netlmm-lma-discovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.