Subject: I-D Action:draft-gaoyang-mmusic-classification-of-sdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Classification of SDP
	Author(s)       : G. yang, W. Libo
	Filename        : draft-gaoyang-mmusic-classification-of-sdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-02-04

Generally, next SDP is alternative descriptions for the previous one
of the same session.  But there is other type of SDP which describe
part of the session, not all aspects of the session.  It must be
combined with the previous one(or ones) to show the effects.  There
has been such usage of SDPs in RFC3108.  But there is no such
guidance for that extension and usage.  This text is aimed for that.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gaoyang-mmusic-classification-of-sdp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.