Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-transport-security-model-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport Security Model for SNMP
	Author(s)       : D. Harrington, W. Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isms-transport-security-model-11.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-02-25

This memo describes a Transport Security Model for the Simple Network
Management Protocol.

This memo also defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for monitoring and managing the Transport Security Model for
SNMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-transport-security-model-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.