Subject: I-D Action:draft-johansson-mmusic-asymmetric-media-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 05:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Setup of Asymmetric Media with SDP
	Author(s)       : I. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-mmusic-asymmetric-media-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-02-10

This draft proposes an extension to the SDP Capability Negotiation
framework for the setup of asymmetric sessions.  One example of an
asymmetric session is a conversational video session between a
handset with a small screen (high-resolution camera) and a home-
entertainment set-top box connected to a wide-screen TV.  Another
example is tightly coupled conferences with different number of in
and outgoing streams for each client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-mmusic-asymmetric-media-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.