Subject: I-D Action:draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 05:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IPTV Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : S. Ko, et al.
	Filename        : draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-02-21

This document defines a distributed IPTV Usage for Resource Location 
And Discovery (RELOAD). The IPTV Usage provides lookup service for 
IPTV channel information and IPTV metadata stored in the overlay. The 
Attach method is used to establish a direct connection between a 
distributed channel manager and a viewer. IPTV control messages are 
exchanged through this connection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.