Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)	: D. Zelig, T. Nadeau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-14.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2009-2-20
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling of Ethernet
   Pseudowire (PW) services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.