Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template and IANA Considerations
	Author(s)	: H. Bernie, A. Mayrhofer, J. Livingood
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-16.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2009-2-15
	
This document specifies a revision of the IANA Registration
   Guidelines for Enumservices, describes corresponding registration
   procedures, and provides a guideline for creating Enumservice
   Specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.