Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamrick-llsd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Linden Lab Structured Data
	Author(s)       : A. Brashears, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hamrick-llsd-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-02-04

This document describes the Linden Lab Structured Data (LLSD)
abstract type system, interface description and serialization
formats.  LLSD is a language-neutral facility for maintaining and
transporting structured data.  It provides dynamic data features for
loosely-coupled collections of software components, even in
statically-typed languages.  LLSD includes an abstract type system,
an interface description language (LLIDL) and three canonical
serialization schemes (XML, JSON and Binary).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamrick-llsd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.