Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 04:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Architecture for Multi-Segment Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge
	Author(s)       : M. Bocci, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-02-25

This document describes an architecture for extending pseudowire 
emulation across multiple packet switched network segments. Scenarios 
are discussed where each segment of a given edge-to-edge emulated 
service spans a different provider's PSN, and where the emulated 
service originates and terminates on the same providers PSN, but may 
pass through several PSN tunnel segments in that PSN. It presents an 
architectural framework for such multi-segment pseudowires, defines

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.