Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fhbs-mpls-tp-cv-proactive-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS-TP Proactive Continuity and Connectivity Verification
	Author(s)	: I. Busi, A. Fulignoli, H. Helvoort, N. Sprecher
	Filename	: draft-fhbs-mpls-tp-cv-proactive-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2009-2-9
	
   The aim of this draft is to define an MPLS-TP OAM mechanism to meet 
   the requirements for proactive Continuity Check and Connectivity 
   Verification functionality as defined in [3]. 

   Note: this version of the draft is focused on analyzing possible 
   solutions and evaluating their pros&cons as well as issues. In the 
   next version of the draft the solution to be standardized will be 
   proposed using the analysis done in this version to motivate the 
   selection. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fhbs-mpls-tp-cv-proactive-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.