Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tls-extractor-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Keying Material Exporters for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : E. Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-extractor-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-02-28

A number of protocols wish to leverage Transport Layer Security (TLS)
to perform key establishment but then use some of the keying material
for their own purposes.  This document describes a general mechanism
for allowing that.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-extractor-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.