Subject: I-D Action:draft-cole-manet-smf-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Manet Simplified Multicast Framework Relay Set Process
	Author(s)       : R. Cole, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cole-manet-smf-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2009-02-28

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF) process.  The SMF MIB also
reports state information, performance metrics, and notifications.
In addition to configuration, this additional state and performance
information is useful to management stations troubleshooting
multicast forwarding problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cole-manet-smf-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.