Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Creating New DHCP Options
	Author(s)       : D. Hankins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-02-17

This document seeks to provide guidance to prospective DHCP Option
authors, to help them in producing option formats that are easily
adoptable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.