Subject: I-D Action:draft-fenton-dkim-reputation-hint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DKIM Reputation Hint Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Fenton
	Filename        : draft-fenton-dkim-reputation-hint-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-02-12

This document defines an extension to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
(DKIM) specification to provide an identifier that may be used as a
"hint" by reputation services using DKIM wanting to maintain
reputation information at a finer level of granularity than that of
the signing domain itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fenton-dkim-reputation-hint-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.