Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Renumbering still needs work
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2009-02-20

This document reviews the existing mechanisms for site renumbering
for both IPv4 and IPv6, and identifies operational issues with those
mechanisms.  It also summarises current technical proposals for
additional mechanisms.  Finally there is a gap analysis identifying
possible areas for future work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-renum-needs-work-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.