Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS TP Network Management Requirements 
	Author(s)	: S. Mansfield, K. Lam, E. Gray
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2009-2-23
	
        This document specifies the requirements necessary to manage the 
        elements and networks that support an MPLS Transport Profile 
        (MPLS-TP). This document is a product of a joint International 
        Telecommunications Union - Telecommunications Standardization 
        Sector (ITU-T) and Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) effort 
        to include a MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS 
        architecture. The requirements are driven by the management 
        functionality needs defined by ITU-T for packet transport 
        networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.