Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 04:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Generic Associated Channel header
	Author(s)       : M. Bocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-02-23

This document generalises the applicability of the pseudowire (PW)
Associated Channel Header (ACH), enabling the realization of a
control channel associated to MPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs) and
MPLS Sections in addition to MPLS pseudowires.  In order to identify
the presence of this Associated Channel Header in the label stack,
this document also assigns one of the reserved MPLS label values to
the Generic Associated channel Label (GAL), to be used as a label
based exception mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.