Subject: I-D Action:draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Services for UPnP Residential Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Baugher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-02-23

This paper considers some IPv6 issues for residential networks,
including use of address types and firewalls.  The paper describes
IPv6 usage in the UPnP Device Architecture standard and offers some
clarifications and changes to it.  The paper seeks comments on IPv6
address usage, address selection, and the need to develop best
practices for IPv6 firewall control.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.