Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manayya-constrained-shortest-path-first-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Constrained Shortest Path First
	Author(s)	: M. KB
	Filename	: draft-manayya-constrained-shortest-path-first-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-2-20
	
    Constrained Shortest Path First (CSPF) is an advanced version of 
    shortest path algorithms used in OSPF and IS-IS route computations.
    It is used in computing shortest path for label-switched paths 
    (LSPs) based upon multiple constraints. While computing path for 
    LSPs it considers topology of network, attributes of LSP and links.
    The path is computed using traffic engineering database which takes     
    the extensions of OSPF(open shortest path first) and IS-IS 
    (Intermediate system to Intermediate system) as input.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manayya-constrained-shortest-path-first-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.