Subject: I-D Action:draft-fuller-lisp-alt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Alternative Topology (LISP+ALT)
	Author(s)       : D. Farinacci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fuller-lisp-alt-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-02-05

This document describes a method of building an alternative, logical
topology for managing Endpoint Identifier to Routing Locator mappings
using the Locator/ID Separation Protocol.  The logical network is
built as an overlay on the public Internet using existing
technologies and tools, specifically the Border Gateway Protocol and
the Generic Routing Encapsulation.  An important design goal for
LISP+ALT is to allow for the relatively easy deployment of an
efficient mapping system while minimizing changes to existing
hardware and software.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuller-lisp-alt-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.