Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3161bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Time-Stamp Protocol (TSP)
	Author(s)	: D. Pinkas
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3161bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2009-2-6
	
This document describes the format of a request sent to a Time
   Stamping Unit (TSU) in order to get a time-stamp token and of the 
   response that is returned.  It also establishes several security-
   relevant requirements for the operation of a time-stamping service, 
   with regards to processing requests to generate responses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3161bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.