Subject: I-D Action:draft-katz-ward-bfd-multipoint-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD for Multipoint Networks
	Author(s)       : D. Katz, D. Ward
	Filename        : draft-katz-ward-bfd-multipoint-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-02-05

This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
networks.  Comments on this draft should be directed to rtg-
[email-masked].

Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED",  "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [KEYWORDS].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-katz-ward-bfd-multipoint-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.