Subject: I-D Action:draft-larsson-mext-flow-distribution-rules-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Distribution Rule Language for Multi-Access Nodes
	Author(s)       : C. Larsson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-larsson-mext-flow-distribution-rules-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2009-02-24

This document defines an OS independent rule language as a mean to
define and perform per flow path selection for a multi-homed node.
Per flow path selection is typically needed when there exist multiple
network interfaces, each with different network characteristics, and
an application has specific performance requirements for a data flow
that makes one network interface more suitable than another.

The flow distribution rule set is used by the node itself but also
exchanged with other nodes that needs to know about the multi-homed
node's capability of receiving data on multiple network interfaces.
This document does not define how the rule set is transferred between
nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-larsson-mext-flow-distribution-rules-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.