Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Modes of Operation for Camellia for Use With IPsec
	Author(s)       : . Kato, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-02-26

This document describes the use of the Camellia block cipher
algorithm in Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) mode, Counter (CTR) mode,
and Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM) mode, as an IKEv2 and Encapsulating
Security Payload (ESP) mechanism to provide confidentiality, data
origin authentication, and connectionless integrity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.