Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheng-grow-bgp-xml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP routing information in XML format
	Author(s)       : P. Cheng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cheng-grow-bgp-xml-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2009-02-17

This document describes the XML format for BGP routing information
(XFB).  It can be used to describe both BGP messages and BGP control
information.  Compared with MRT, XFB is more extensible, human and
machine-readable and can serve as a common interface for a variety of
tools.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-grow-bgp-xml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.