Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bfd-multihop-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD for Multihop Paths
	Author(s)       : D. Katz, D. Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-multihop-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-02-05

This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection protocol (BFD) over multihop paths, including
unidirectional links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-multihop-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.