Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping YANG to Document Schema Definition Languages and Validating NETCONF Content
	Author(s)       : L. Lhotka, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-00.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2009-02-11

This draft describes the mapping rules for translating YANG data
models into XML schemas using Document Schema Definition Languages
(DSDL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.