Subject: I-D Action:draft-dawkins-nomcom-dont-wait-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Nominating Committee Process: Earlier Announcement of Open Positions and Solicitation of Volunteers
	Author(s)       : S. Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-nomcom-dont-wait-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-02-20

This document updates RFC 3777, Section 4, Bullet 13 to allow
announcement of open positions and solicitation of volunteers to be
issued before a Nominating and Recall Committee Chair has been named
by the Internet Society President.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-nomcom-dont-wait-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.