Subject: I-D Action:draft-gaoyang-sipping-session-state-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session State Analysis
	Author(s)       : G. yang
	Filename        : draft-gaoyang-sipping-session-state-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-02-09

Session state on unsuccessful re-INVITE is an open issue[1].  Many
people interested in this topics and there has been a lot of
discussion in the mail list publicly or among participants privately.
This text tried to analyse incorrectness or drawback of some of the
methods to reveal the imortance of precise definition of session
state.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gaoyang-sipping-session-state-analysis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.