Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-magma-mgmd-mib-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast & Anycast Group Membership Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Group Membership Discovery MIB
	Author(s)       : B. Haberman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-magma-mgmd-mib-13.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2009-02-08

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes objects used for managing the Internet
Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and the Multicast Listener Discovery
(MLD) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-magma-mgmd-mib-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.