Subject: I-D Action:draft-jennings-http-srv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS SRV Records for HTTP
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-http-srv-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-02-24

This document specifies a new URI scheme called http+srv which uses a
DNS SRV lookup to locate a HTTP server.  The http+srv scheme operates
in the same way as an http scheme but instead of the normal DNS
lookup that a http scheme would use, it first tries an DNS SRV
lookup.  This memo also defines a https+srv scheme that operates in
the same way as an https URI but uses DNS SRV lookups.

The draft is being discussed on the [email-masked] list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-http-srv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.