Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stjohns-sipso-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Common Architecture Label IPv6 Security Option (CALIPSO)
	Author(s)	: M. StJohns
	Filename	: draft-stjohns-sipso-08.txt
	Pages		: 54
	Date		: 2009-2-20
	
This document describes an optional method for encoding
   explicit packet Sensitivity Labels on IPv6 packets.  It is
   intended for use only within Multi-Level secure (MLS) networking
   environments that are both trusted and trustworthy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stjohns-sipso-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.