Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-netext-intertech-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Issues with network based inter-technology handovers
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-netext-intertech-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-02-09

Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network based mobility management
protocol enables IP mobility for a host without requiring its
participation in any mobility-related signaling.  While the PMIPv6
protocol itself supports handover across interfaces and between
access types, there are several issues with effectively performing
inter-technology handovers with network based mobility protocols.
This document aims to enumerate some known issues with such
handovers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-netext-intertech-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.