Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fast Macro Mobility Handovers in HMIPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Mun
	Filename	: draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-04.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-2-20
	
In Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6), a mobile node (MN) moving from 
   one MAP domain to another can experience both long handover latency 
   and packet loss due to the distance between the two MAPs. To solve 
   the problems, this document describes two fast handover schemes that    In Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6), a mobile node (MN) moving from 
   one MAP domain to another can experience both long handover latency 
   and packet loss due to the distance between the two MAPs. To solve 
   the problems, this document describes two fast handover schemes that

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.