Subject: I-D Action:draft-gont-tcp-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Assessment of the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-gont-tcp-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 136
	Date            : 2009-02-20

This document contains a security assessment of the IETF
specifications of the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), and of a
number of mechanisms and policies in use by popular TCP
implementations.  It is based on the results of a project carried out
by the UK's Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure
(CPNI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-tcp-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.