Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-radsec-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 01:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TLS encryption for RADIUS over TCP (RadSec)
	Author(s)       : S. Winter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radsec-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-02-11

This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
RADIUS protocol [RFC2865] when transmitted over TCP
[I-D.dekok-radext-tcp-transport].  This enables dynamic trust
relationships between RADIUS servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.