Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qin-idr-aspath-fragment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Border Gateway Protocol(BGP) AS_PATH Fragmenting

	Author(s)	: Z. Zhang, J. Qin
	Filename	: draft-qin-idr-aspath-fragment-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-3-24
	
This document discusses the issues of processing the AS_PATH
   attribute which provides sufficient information for constructing a
   graph of AS connectivity, and defines the detailed procedure of
   fragmenting or merging a sequence of AS PATH segments.  This is
   necessary for the robust implementation of Border Gateway Protocol
   (BGP) and the interoperation of vendors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-idr-aspath-fragment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.