Subject: I-D Action:draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing and Addressing Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : T. Narten
	Filename        : draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-03-09

There has been much discussion over the last years about the overall
scalability of the Internet routing system.  This document attempts
to describe what the actual problem is and the various demands being
placed on the routing system that have made finding a straightforward
solution difficult.

Comments should be sent to [email-masked] or to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.