Subject: I-D Action:draft-xihua-ccamp-wson-link-bundle-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link Bundle in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)       : X. Fu
	Filename        : draft-xihua-ccamp-wson-link-bundle-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-03-02

[RFC4201] provides a link bundle mechanism to improve routing
scalability by reducing the amount of information that has to be
handled by IGP (OSPF and/or IS-IS).  This reduction is accomplished
by performing information aggregation/abstraction.

As with any other information aggregation/abstraction, this results
in losing some of important information.  In WSON and MRN, this lost
information is very important for the path computation entity to
calculate an accurate path.  This document discusses some
requirements of link bundle for the new GMPLS networks (e.g., WSON
and MRN).  The draft gives some routing and signaling analysis for
this issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xihua-ccamp-wson-link-bundle-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.