Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Device Owner Attribute
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
This document defines the deviceOwner attribute.  This attribute may 
   be carried in a public key certificate in the Subject Directory 
   Attributes extension, in an attribute certificate in the attribute 
   field, in a directory as an attribute, or in protocols that support 
   attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.