Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-puri-pwe3-ib-encap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Encapsulation Methods for Transport of InfiniBand over MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Shelvapille, V. Puri
	Filename	: draft-puri-pwe3-ib-encap-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2009-3-6
	
An InfiniBand(IB) pseudowire (PW) is used to carry InfiniBand 
   frames over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to 
   offer "emulated" InfiniBand services over existing MPLS networks.
   This document specifies the encapsulation of InfiniBand PDUs within
   a pseudowire. It also specifies how islands of IB fabrics can be
   connected via PWs to form a single IB subnet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puri-pwe3-ib-encap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.