Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Call Control - Transfer
	Author(s)       : R. Sparks, A. Johnston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-12.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2009-03-03

This document describes providing Call Transfer capabilities in the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  SIP extensions such as REFER and
Replaces are used to provide a number of transfer services including
blind transfer, consultative transfer, and attended transfer.  This
work is part of the SIP multiparty call control framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.