Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-netext-local-ro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 01:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy MIP extension for local routing optimization
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-wu-netext-local-ro-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-03-04

Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows the Mobility Access Gateway (MAG) to 
optimize the media delivery by locally routing the packets within one 
MAG, However it does not support optimization of the media delivery 
by locally routing the packets between MAGs sharing the same LMA. 
This document specifies extensions for Proxy MIP to support local 
routing optimization through the interaction between the MAG and the 
LMA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-netext-local-ro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.