Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-montenegro-mif-multihoming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:45:04 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multiple Interfaces on Windows
	Author(s)	: G. Montenegro, D. Thaler, S. Seshadri
	Filename	: draft-montenegro-mif-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
Increasingly, hosts have more than one network interface active 
   at any given point in time. Such multiplicity of interfaces 
   leads to multiple and potentially conflicting (or overlapping) 
   sets of configuration information and policies. How these are 
   arbitrated and managed influence how the host resolves DNS 
   queries, and-with respect to outgoing packets-how it selects a 
   source address and an outgoing interface.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montenegro-mif-multihoming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.