Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reliable Server Pooling MIB Module Definition
	Author(s)       : T. Dreibholz, J. Mulik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-12.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2009-03-09

Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool) is a framework to provide reliable
server pooling.  The RSerPool frameworks consists of the two
protocols ASAP (Aggregate Server Access Protocol) and ENRP (Endpoint
Handlespace Redundancy Protocol).  This document defines a SMIv2
compliant Management Information Base (MIB) module providing access
to managed objects in an RSerPool implementation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.