Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Recommendations for Processing Mechanism for Checksum Error LSP in Interoperable Networks using Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) 
	Author(s)	: X. Duan, L. Li, Z. Li
	Filename	: draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-3-2
	
   This document discusses the processing mechanism for the Link State 
   Protocol Data Unit (LSP) with an incorrect LSP Checksum in the 
   interoperable networks using IS-IS. It is suggested to add a 
   configurable switch to control the processing mechanism of checksum 
   error LSP. This document clarifies the processing mechanism for zero 
   checksum LSP and zero remaining lifetime LSP, and gives advices to 
   calculate the checksum of all kinds of LSPs as well.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.