Subject: I-D Action:draft-larsson-netext-pmipv6-sma-flow-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 05:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simultaneous Multi-Access and Flow Mobility Support for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : C. Larsson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-larsson-netext-pmipv6-sma-flow-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document specifies how flow mobility can be realized for a
mobile node with multiple network interfaces, for which the network
provides mobility support by means of Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6).  By
introducing a "Primary Prefix", the mobile node is able to maintain
IP data sessions when moving between different network interfaces.

This document introduces a new set of ICMP and Mobility Header
messages.  It requires modifications of the mobile node.  However,
since support for simultaneous multi-access and flow mobility
requires modifications of the mobile node anyway, the modifications
suggested in this document are considered to be modest.

The suggested enhancement is fully backwards compatible with the base
Proxy Mobile IPv6 specification.  The mobile node may be an IPv4-only
node, IPv6-only node, or a dual-stack node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-larsson-netext-pmipv6-sma-flow-mobility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.