Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mext-park-vnemo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Service Differentiation Using Virtualization of Mobile Network
	Author(s)	: C. Park, E. Paik
	Filename	: draft-mext-park-vnemo-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-3-11
	
A mobile network can be multihomed as described in [RFC4980].  This
   document describes the experimental result of service differentiation    using multihoming of multiple prefixes.  The multiple prefixes in
   IPv6 NEMO implements multiple virtual mobile network on a single
   physical NEMO.  Then, service differentiation can be achieved using
   several virtual mobile networks that exist on a single mobile
   network.  As a result, this configuration can be used for service
   differentiation for each mobile network node inside the mobile
   network by prioritizing among the virutal mobile networks or
   forwarding traffic from each virtual mobile network to different
   access networks.  In this experiment, a mobile router with multiple
   interfaces can make connection to several access networks
   simultaneoulsly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mext-park-vnemo-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.