Subject: I-D Action:draft-hardie-p2psip-p2p-pointers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pointers for Peer-to-Peer Overlay Networks, Nodes, or Resources
	Author(s)       : T. Hardie, V. Narayanan
	Filename        : draft-hardie-p2psip-p2p-pointers-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-03-09

Identifying overlay networks and the resources found within in them
presents a number of bootstrapping problems.  While those hard
problems are under discussion, this draft proposes a small set of
URI-based mechanisms which are intended to be generically useful for
providing pointers to peer-to-peer overlay networks in web pages,
email messages, and other textual media.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-p2psip-p2p-pointers-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.