Subject: I-D Action:draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 06:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sharing Transaction Fraud Data
	Author(s)       : S. Bajaj
	Filename        : draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-08.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-02-11

This document describes a document format for exchanging 

 transaction fraud (Thraud) information. It extends the Incident 

 Handling Working Group (INCH WG) Incident Object Description 

 Exchange Format (IODEF) incident reporting document format. 

 M'RAIHI

Expires - August 2009

  [page 2] 

Sharing Transaction Fraud Data
  February 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.