Subject: I-D Action:draft-taylor-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Controlled Load (CL) Mode of Operation
	Author(s)       : A. Charny, et al.
	Filename        : draft-taylor-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-01

Precongestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting quality of
service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv domain.  The
overall PCN architecture is described in ID.PCNArch.  This memo is
one of a series describing possible boundary node behaviours for a
PCN domain.  The behaviour described here is that for three-state
measurement-based load control, known informally as CL.  The
requirement for three encoding states means that CL is for
experimental use only pending further standards action.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.