Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-netlmm-intertech-handover-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-technology handover in PMIPv6 domain
	Author(s)       : D. Premec, T. Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-premec-netlmm-intertech-handover-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-03-09

Proxy Mobile IPv6 [RFC5213] is a network based mobility management 
protocol which provides IP mobility service to a host in a way which 
is transparent to the host itself. This document analyses the 
scenario in which the mobile node equipped with multiple network 
interfaces roams in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain consisting of multiple 
access networks. If the mobile node wants to preserve IP session 
continuity across different network interfaces as it moves from one 
access network to another it needs to be enhanced with a new, PMIPv6-
specific functionality. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-netlmm-intertech-handover-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.