Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt-04.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2009-03-09

SRTP Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to SRTP that
provides for the secure transport of SRTP master keys, Rollover
Counters, and other information, within SRTCP.  This facility enables
SRTP to work for decentralized conferences with minimal control, and
to handle situations caused by SIP forking and early media.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.