Subject: I-D Action:draft-rgaglian-lisp-iao-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Profile for Endpoint Identifier Origin Authorizations (IOA)
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano
	Filename        : draft-rgaglian-lisp-iao-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-25

This document defines a standard profile for End-Point Identifiers
Origin Authorizations (IOAs).  An IOA is a digitally signed object
that provides a means of verifying that the EID IP address block
holder has authorized a set of Router Locators (RLOCs) as its de-
encapsulation point in a Map & Encap mapping service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rgaglian-lisp-iao-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.