Subject: I-D Action:draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Campus/Building Relative Location for Civic Location Format
	Author(s)       : M. Linsner, A. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This document defines additional civic address parameters for use in 

  Location Objects [1], [2], and [4].  The format is based on the civic 

  address definition of PIDF-LO.  These additional parameters allow 

  expression of a relative location within a building or campus.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.