Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-delivery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Delivery of Request-URI Targets to User Agents
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg, H. van Elburg, C. Holmberg, F. Audet, S. Schubert
	Filename	: draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-delivery-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
When a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) proxy receives a request
   targeted at a URI identifying a user or resource it is responsible
   for, the proxy translates the URI to a registered or configured
   contact URI of an agent representing that user or resource.  In the
   process, the original URI is removed from the request.  Numerous use
   cases have arisen which require this information to be delivered to
   the user agent.  This document describes these use cases and defines
   an extension to the History-Info header field which allows it to be
   used to support those cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-delivery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.