Subject: I-D Action:draft-lhotka-netconf-relaxng-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Modular RELAX NG Schema of NETCONF RPC and Protocol Operations
	Author(s)       : L. Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netconf-relaxng-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This memo presents a schema for NETCONF RPC and protocol operations
expressed in RELAX NG (compact syntax).  The schema is modular and
cleanly separates the server and client part of the NETCONF
vocabulary and also the schema extensions provided by optional
capabilities.  The modular structure improves readability but also
enables selecting certain modules and assembling them into a grammar
that can be used for validation of NETCONF protocol data units.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lhotka-netconf-relaxng-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.