Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Ethernet OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : A. Takacs, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-03-09

The GMPLS controlled Ethernet Label Switching (GELS) work is
extending GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the establishment of Ethernet
LSPs.  IEEE Ethernet Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) specifies an
adjunct OAM flow to check connectivity in Ethernet networks.  CFM can
be also used with Ethernet LSPs for fault detection and triggering
recovery mechanisms.  The ITU-T Y.1731 specification builds on CFM
and specifies additional OAM mechanisms, including Performance
Monitoring, for Ethernet networks.  This document specifies
extensions of GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the setup of the associated
Ethernet OAM (CFM and Y.1731) entities adding a technology specific
TLV to [OAM-CONF-FWK].Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.