Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jet-idnabis-cjk-localmapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: CJK local mapping in IDNA2008
	Author(s)	: Y. Yoneya, Y. Suh, E. Chen, X. Lee
	Filename	: draft-jet-idnabis-cjk-localmapping-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-3-2
	
   Development of IDNA2008 is now in final stage.  It will cause
   incompatibilities for Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) scripts and
   languages.  To avoid incompatibilities with IDNA2008 and current IDNA
   (IDNA2003), definition of specific local mapping (pre process of IDNA
   to be performed to IDN candidate string) for CJK is recommended.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jet-idnabis-cjk-localmapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.