Subject: I-D Action:draft-miles-dhc-forcerenew-key-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Forcerenew Key Authentication
	Author(s)       : D. Miles, et al.
	Filename        : draft-miles-dhc-forcerenew-key-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-04

DHCP Forcerenew allows for the reconfiguration of a single host by
forcing the DHCP client into a Renew state on a trigger from the DHCP
server.  In Forcerenew Key Authentication the server exchanges a key
with the client on the initial DHCP ACK that is used for subsequent
validation of a Forcerenew message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miles-dhc-forcerenew-key-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.