Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PCEP Requirements for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
	Author(s)	: T. Takeda, T. Otani, Y. Lee, G. Bernstein
	Filename	: draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-04.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-3-2
	
This memo provides application-specific requirements for the Path 
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of 
   Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON). Lightpath provisioning 
   in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength assignment (RWA) process.  
   From a path computation perspective, wavelength assignment is the 
   process of determining which wavelength can be used on each hop of a 
   path and forms an additional routing constraint to optical light path 
   computation. Additionally, optical impairments may add further 
   constraints on the paths available for use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.