Subject: I-D Action:draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 20:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to RTCP for Rapid Synchronization
	Author(s)       : P. Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-03-07

This document specifies an extension to "Extended RTP Profile for
Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)-Based Feedback (RTP/AVPF)
" [RFC4585] to reduce multicast session synchronization time and
improve the user experience when a video receiver joins a multicast
stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.