Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : T. Clausen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-08.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document describes version 2 of the Optimized Link State Routing
(OLSRv2) protocol.  The protocol embodies an optimization of the
classical link state algorithm tailored to the requirements of a
Mobile Ad hoc NETwork (MANET).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.