Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS-TP Linear Protection
	Author(s)	: Y. Weingarten, N. Sprecher, A. Fulignoli, H. Helvoort
	Filename	: draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
This document describes mechanisms for linear protection of Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Label Switched 
   Paths (LSP) and Pseudowires (PW) on multiple layers.  Linear 
   protection provides a fast and simple protection switching mechanism, 
   that is especially optimized for a mesh topology.  It provides a 
   clear indication of the protection status.  The mechanisms are 
   described both at the architectural level as well as providing a 
   protocol that is used to control and coordinate the protection 
   switching.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.