Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Location Shapes Option for Geopriv for IPv4 and IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, et al.
	Filename        : draft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document defines the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
Option for downloading a location shape to a client, from a server. 
This is commonly called Location Configuration Information (LCI). 
Servers that provide this information to a client are doing so by 
communicating via a Location Configuration Protocol, or LCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-dhc-geoelement-shape-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.