Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for IEEE 802.21 Mobility Services (MoS) Discovery
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, S. Das
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-12.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-3-25
	
This document defines new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol  
   (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) options that contain a list IP addresses and a
   list of domain names that can be mapped to servers providing IEEE    802.21 type of Mobility Service (MoS)[MSFD]. These Mobility 
   Services are used to assist an MN in handover preparation (network 
   discovery) and handover decision (network selection). The services 
   addressed in this document are the Media Independent Handover 
   Services defined in [IEEE802.21].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.