Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Core
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-08

As a foundation for the definition of application-specific, bi-
directional protocol mappings between the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), this
document specifies the architectural assumptions underlying such
mappings as well as the mapping of addresses and error conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.