Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Performance Metrics for Other Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Performance Metric Development
	Author(s)       : A. Clark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This memo describes a framework and guidelines for the development of
performance metrics that are beyond the scope of existing working
group charters in the IETF.  In this version, the memo refers to a
Performance Metrics Entity, or PM Entity, which may in future be a
working group or directorate or a combination of these two.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.