Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Framework for MPLS and GMPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : L. Fang, M. Behringer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document provides a security framework for Multiprotocol Label 
Switching (MPLS) and Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching 
(GMPLS) Networks (MPLS and GMPLS are described in [RFC3031] and 
[RFC3945]). This document addresses the security aspects that are 
relevant in the context of MPLS and GMPLS. It describes the 
security threats, the related defensive techniques, and the 
mechanisms for detection and reporting. This document emphasizes 
RSVP-TE and LDP security considerations, as well as Inter-AS and 
Inter-provider security considerations for building and maintaining 
MPLS and GMPLS networks across different domains or different 
Service Providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.