Subject: I-D Action:draft-cscholz-mmox-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MMOX Architecture Discussion
	Author(s)       : C. Scholz
	Filename        : draft-cscholz-mmox-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document tries to summarize the different problem areas in the
MMOX field and proposed an approach to build interoperability from
the bottom up starting with a flexible foundation.  It also aims at
identifying problem spaces which are more general than the virtual
worlds field and also touch on problems found in today's social
networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cscholz-mmox-architecture-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.