Subject: I-D Action:draft-bagnulo-behave-dns64-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS64: DNS extensions for Network Address Translation from IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-behave-dns64-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2009-03-07

DNS64 is a mechanism for synthesizing AAAA records from A records.
DNS64 is used with NAT64, an IPv6 IPv4 translator to enable client-
server communication between an IPv6-only client and an IPv4-only
server, without requiring any changes to either the IPv6 or the IPv4
node, for the class of applications that work through NATs.  This
document specifies DNS64, and provides suggestions on how it should
be deployed in conjunction with NAT64.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-behave-dns64-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.