Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-eidrefs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DTN EID References Specification
	Author(s)       : P. Lovell
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-eidrefs-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This document described a convention for storing references to Delay-
Tolerant Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) endpoint identifiers
[EIDs] within extension blocks of bundles.  The content has been
incorporated into RFC 5050 [refs.DTNBP] and this separate document is
now withdrawn.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-eidrefs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.