Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
	Author(s)	: T. Fujisaki, A. Matsumoto, S. Niinobe, R. Hiromi, K. Kanayama
	Filename	: draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-07.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
This document describes a new DHCPv6 option for distributing address
   selection policy information defined in RFC3484 to a client.  With
   this option, site administrators can distribute address selection
   policy to control the node's address selection behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.