Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wolf-vp-identity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Virtual Presence Identity
	Author(s)	: H. Wolf
	Filename	: draft-wolf-vp-identity-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-3-5
	
   A virtual presence client needs information to display people who 
   meet. It needs a name, an image, maybe an animated avatar, and more. 
   This document describes the storage and exchange of public user 
   identity data. The virtual presence identity data format is optimized 
   for VP applications, where many people need the public data of their 
   peers, some only once, some repeatedly, where changes happen 
   frequently and must be propagated quickly with minimum bandwidth. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wolf-vp-identity-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.