Subject: I-D Action:draft-tschofenig-geopriv-dhcp-circle-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 03:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Specifying a Circular Uncertainty Area Using DHCP
	Author(s)       : H. Tschofenig, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-geopriv-dhcp-circle-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-03-07

This document specifies how a circular area representing the location
of device can be returned using DHCP.  The document also shows how
the data returned from DHCP can be encoded into GML for using in a
PIDF-LO in an unambiguous or contentious manner.

This document is a contribution to the ongoing discussion on RFC
3825; it represents one possible solution to address the discussed
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-dhcp-circle-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.