Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-sipping-cap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for the Common Alerting Protocol (CAP)
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-sipping-cap-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-07

The Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) is an XML document format for
exchanging emergency alerts and public warnings.  This document
allows CAP documents to be distributed via the event notification
mechanism available with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-sipping-cap-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.