Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 22:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Non PHP Behavior and out-of-band mapping for RSVP-TE LSPs
	Author(s)       : Z. Ali, G. Swallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-04

There are many deployment scenarios which require Egress LSR to 

receive binding of the RSVP-TE LSP to an application, and payload 

identification, using some "out-of-band" (OOB) mechanism. This 

document proposes protocol mechanisms to address this 

requirement. The procedures described in this document are 

equally applicable for point-to-point (P2P) and point-to-

multipoint (P2MP) LSPs. 

Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 

server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL 

NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and 

"OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in 

RFC-2119 0.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.