Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 00:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Pre-authentication Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, Y. Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-03-08

EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) pre-authentication is
defined as the use of EAP to pre-establish EAP keying material on a
target authenticator prior to arrival of the peer at the access
network managed by that authenticator.  This draft discusses EAP pre-
authentication problems in detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.