Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qiu-mext-mn-ha-secure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Authentication Between Mobile Node and Home Agent
	Author(s)	: Y. Qiu, J. Zhou
	Filename	: draft-qiu-mext-mn-ha-secure-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-2-23
	
   Mobile IPv6 (and DSMIP6) rely on IPsec for securing the signaling
   between the MN and HA.  However, the tight coupling of the mobility
   protocol with IPsec is detrimental to broader implementation and
   deployment.

   This draft propose a scheme to authenticate the mobile node and
   signaling of home biding update to home agent as well as avoid the
   use of IPsec.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mext-mn-ha-secure-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.