Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Preliminary Recommendation for a Routing Architecture
	Author(s)       : T. Li
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-29

It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
architecture is facing challenges in scalability, multi-homing, and
inter-domain traffic engineering.  This document reports the Routing
Research Group's prelimnary findings from its efforts towards
developing a recommendation for a scalable routing architecture.

This document is a work in progress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.