Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of DNS SRV and NAPTR Records for SPEERMINT
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, J. Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-05

The objective of this document is to specify the Best Current
Practice (BCP) adopted by a service provider or other organization
providing multimedia communication services such as Voice over
Internet Protocol(VoIP) in order to locate another service provider
to peer with in the context of Session PEERing for Multimedia
INTerconnect.  This document attempts to fill the gaps in information
from RFC 3261, RFC 3263, and other documents, in order to more assist
service providers in more easily performing SIP peering.

[EDITORIAL NOTE: XREF ERROR GENERATED IN ABSTRACT, XREFS REMOVED]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.