Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-feature-set-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Feature Set for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-feature-set-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document defines a protocol feature set for the Extensible
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), in accordance with the
concepts and formats proposed by Larry Masinter within the NEWTRK
Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-feature-set-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.