Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Placement of Multi Segment Pseudo Wires
	Author(s)	: L. Martini, M. Bocci, N. Bitar, H. Shah, M. Aissaoui, F. Balus
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-09.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
There is a requirement for service providers to be able to extend the
   reach of pseudo wires (PW) across multiple Packet Switched Network
   domains. A Multi-Segment PW is defined as a set of two or more
   contiguous PW segments that behave and function as a single point-
   to-point PW. This document describes extensions to the PW control
   protocol to dynamically place the segments of the multi segment
   pseudo wire among a set of Provider Edge (PE) routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.