Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-survey-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Survey of IETF Network Management Standards
	Author(s)       : D. Harrington
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-survey-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This document provides a survey of existing IETF standards-track
network management protocols and data models.  The purpose of this
document is to help protocol designers, implementers, and users to
select appropriate standard management protocols and data models to
address relevant management needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-survey-management-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.