Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol Analysis and Comparison of PPlive and PPstream by Internet Measurement
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-03-03

In this draft we introduce an Internet measurement work for both 
pplive and ppstream. First, we give a brief introduction about our 
motivation and target of this measurement. We then introduce the 
methodology, platform, data and modeling of our measurement. Finally 
we outline the p2p media streaming protocols by the measurement. 

 
Zhang

  Expires September 3,2009

 [page 2] 

Internet-Draft

 Protocol Analysis and Comparison of PPlive and 
PPstream by Internet Measurement

 March 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.