Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDP Capabilities
	Author(s)	: R. Aggarwal, S. Aggarwal, J. Le Roux, B. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-3-6
	
A number of enhancements to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) 
 have been proposed. Some have been implemented, and some are 
 advancing toward standardization.  It is likely that additional 
 enhancements will be proposed in the future.  At present, LDP has no 
 mechanism for advertising such enhancements at LDP session 
 initialization time.  There is also no mechanism to enable and 
 disable enhancements after the session is established. This document 
 defines a mechanism for advertising LDP enhancements at session 
 initialization time, as well as a mechanism to enable and disable 
 enhancements after LDP session establishment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.