Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extended Home Link Support for DSMIPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Premec
	Filename        : draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-09

Mobile IPv6 Support for Dual Stack Hosts and Routers allows the 
mobile node to maintain connectivity for its IPv6 home address while 
attached to the IPv4-only home link. This document specifies how a 
mobile node can maintain connectivity for its IPv4 home address while 
attached to an IPv6-only home link. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.