Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-im-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-im-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for the
exchange of single instant messages between the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
(XMPP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-im-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.