Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using and Extending the NSIS Protocol Family
	Author(s)       : J. Manner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document gives an overview of the Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS)
framework and protocol suite created by the NSIS working group during
the period 2001-2009 together with suggestions on how the industry
can make use of the new protocols, and how the community can exploit
the extensibility of both the framework and existing protocols to
address future signaling needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ext-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.