Subject: I-D Action:draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Flow Information Accounting and Export Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : J. Novak
	Filename        : draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document provides methodology and framework for quantifying 
performance of selective monitoring of IP flows on a network device 
and export of this information to a collector as specified in the 
IPFIX documents [RFC5101].

Novak

 Expires September 1, 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.