Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-netext-tunnel-negotiation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 18:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunnel Negotiation for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xia-netext-tunnel-negotiation-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-04

Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows a mobile node's IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
between a Local Mobility Anchor(LMA) and a Mobile Access Gateway
(MAG) to be tunneled using IPv6, IPv4 ,IPv4-UDP, or GRE encapsulation
headers.  In this document, a new mobility option is specified for
tunnel negotiation between the LMA and MAG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netext-tunnel-negotiation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.