Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Integrated Services (IntServ) Extension to Allow Multiple TSPECs
	Author(s)	: J. Polk, S. Dhesikan
	Filename	: draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
   This document defines how Integrated Services (IntServ) includes 
   multiple TSPECs in the same Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVPv1) 
   reservation. This ability to send multiple TSPECs during reservation
   set up helps optimize an agreeable bandwidth through a network 
   between endpoints in a single round trip.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.