Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : M. Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-03-07

This document defines two URI schemes and the resolution mechanism to
convert these URIs to a list of server transport addresses that can
be used between a Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) client and
server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.