Subject: I-D Action:draft-wijngaards-dnsext-trust-history-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 05:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC Trust Anchor History Service
	Author(s)       : W. Wijngaards
	Filename        : draft-wijngaards-dnsext-trust-history-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-03-05

When DNS validators have trusted keys, but have been offline for a
longer period, key rollover will fail and they are stuck with stale
trust anchors.  History service allows validators to query for older
DNSKEY RRsets and pick up the rollover trail where they left off.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wijngaards-dnsext-trust-history-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.