Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-ppsp-dsn-introduction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Introduction of Distributed Services Network
	Author(s)	: Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-zhang-ppsp-dsn-introduction-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-3-5
	
 This draft briefly introduces DSN,a Distributed Service Network 
   proposed by China Mobile in ITU-T as the evolution of NGN.PPSP is a 
   protocol DSN plans to develop to support streaming services in future 
   Internet. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-dsn-introduction-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.