Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interworking between MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS
	Author(s)	: R. Martinotti, D. Caviglia, N. Sprecher
	Filename	: draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-01.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2009-3-6
	
Purpose of this ID is to illustrate interworking scenarios between
   network(s) supporting MPLS-TP and network(s) supporting IP/MPLS.
   Main interworking issues and open points are highlighted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.