Subject: I-D Action:draft-mdolly-sipping-push-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 05:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Content Push Delivery
	Author(s)       : M. Dolly, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mdolly-sipping-push-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This document specifies an event package for content push delivery
protocol over SIP.  The purpose is to allow an application on a UA to
subscribe to updates to its own application events containing either
content or references to the content.  This document describes how
content can be pushed out to an application by the use of push
events.  A new SIP event package is defined for notification of push
events for content delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdolly-sipping-push-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.