Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-seokung-msec-mikey-seed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Addition of the new values to use the SEED Cipher Algorithm in the Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
	Author(s)	: S. Yoon, H. Jeong, Y. Won
	Filename	: draft-seokung-msec-mikey-seed-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
   This document proposes the addition of new values to use the SEED 
   block cipher algorithm for the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol 
   (SRTP) and the Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) in 
   Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY). 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seokung-msec-mikey-seed-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.