Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-discovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link-based Resource Descriptor Discovery
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-hammer-discovery-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-03-23

This memo describes LRDD (pronounced 'lard'), a process for obtaining
information about a resource identified by a URI.  The 'information
about a resource', a resource descriptor, provides machine-readable
information that aims to increase interoperability and enhance the
interaction with the resource.  This memo only defines the process
for locating and obtaining the descriptor, but leaves the descriptor
format and its interpretation out of scope.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-discovery-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.