Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-alto-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Discovery Protocols
	Author(s)       : G. Garcia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-alto-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-03

The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization service aims to provide 
applications with information to perform better-than-random initial 
peer selection when multiple peers in the network are available to 
provide a resource or service. This document discusses the discovery 
protocols for the service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-alto-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.