Subject: I-D Action:draft-sparks-sip-3261-interop-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 06:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC3261 Interop Statement
	Author(s)       : R. Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-sip-3261-interop-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This document captures an outline of the interoperability statements
that will be collected to construct an interoperability report for
RFC 3261.  The outline is stil under review and should not be treated
as complete, but will drive data collection at upcoming
interoperability events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-3261-interop-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.