Subject: I-D Action:draft-barrett-mobile-dtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile DTLS
	Author(s)       : M. Williams, J. Barrett
	Filename        : draft-barrett-mobile-dtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-03-04

Mobile DTLS (Mobi-D) is an extension to DTLS that provides host
mobility support.  After obtaining a new IP address or port, a DTLS
client mobile host can continue sending to its DTLS server
correspondent host.  The mobile host continues to use the existing
set of security parameters, from the new address, without re-
negotiation.  The correspondent host accepts packets from the new IP
address or port, also without re-negotiation.  After receiving any
valid DTLS packet from the mobile host's new address or port, the
correspondent host uses the new address or port to send to the mobile
host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barrett-mobile-dtls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.