Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Alternative Approaches to Traffic Engineering Database Creation and Maintenance for Path Computation Elements
	Author(s)	: G. Bernstein, Y. Lee, D. Li
	Filename	: draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2009-3-2
	
Path Computation Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely 
   Traffic Engineering Database (TED). Traditionally this TED has been 
   obtained from a link state routing protocol supporting traffic 
   engineering extensions. This document discusses possible alternatives 
   and enhancements to such an approach and their potential impacts on 
   network nodes, routing protocols, and PCEs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.