Subject: I-D Action:draft-vesely-vhlo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 06:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Verified-Hello SMTP extension
	Author(s)       : A. Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-vhlo-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-03-01

This memo defines an extension to the SMTP service whereby an SMTP
client can know beforehand the reputation and whitelisting treatment
for the messages that it is about to transmit.  By formalizing the
trust that the receiving part grants to the sending one, using the
VHLO command a sender recovers reliability at the expenses of
flexibility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vesely-vhlo-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.