Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement and Requirements for 6LoWPAN Routing
	Author(s)       : E. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document provides the problem statement for 6LoWPAN routing.  It
also defines the requirements for 6LoWPAN routing considering IEEE
802.15.4 specificities and the low-power characteristics of the
network and its devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.