Subject: I-D Action:draft-koch-dns-unsolicited-queries-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Identifying and Reacting to Unsolicited DNS Queries
	Author(s)       : P. Koch
	Filename        : draft-koch-dns-unsolicited-queries-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document deals with unsolicited Domain Name System (DNS) queries
directed towards authoritative name servers.  It identifies reasons
for the existence of these queries and lists some observed or
proposed reactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koch-dns-unsolicited-queries-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.