Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-isatapv4-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv4 Packets over ISATAP Interfaces
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-isatapv4-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-24

The Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP)
specifies a Non-Broadcast, Multiple Access (NBMA) interface type for
the transmission of IPv6 packets over IPv4 networks using automatic
IPv6-in-IPv4 encapsulation.  The original specifications make no
provisions for the encapsulation and transmission of IPv4 packets,
however.  This document specifies a method for transmitting IPv4
packets over ISATAP interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-isatapv4-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.