Subject: I-D Action:draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual network interface model for multiple network interfaces in a host
	Author(s)       : Y. Hong, J. Youn
	Filename        : draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-03-01

The use of multiple interfaces in a host with existing TCP/IP stack
may have some problems.  This document discusses how to solve the
problems of multiple interfaces in a host and proposes a virtual
network interface model which describes the use of original TCP/IP
stack to support multiple network interfaces in a host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.