Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement of P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)	: Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
This draft proposes to develop an open p2p streaming protocol, namely 
   PPSP. We survey the current practice of p2p streaming applications, 
   analyze the incentive to develop PPSP and its applying scenarios. 
   Then we introduce the PPSP interaction process and state the problem 
   of PPSP and its scope. In the last section we also analyze the 
   relationship between PPSP and P2PSIP as well as RTSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.