Subject: I-D Action:draft-oulai-mext-dsmip-v4ro-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Route Optimization in dual stack environments
	Author(s)       : D. Oulai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-oulai-mext-dsmip-v4ro-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-03-02

Dual Stack MIPv6 (DSMIP) is a MIPv6 extension to support IPv4
mobility for mobile hosts.  While route optimization is well defined
for IPv6 traffic, this features is not defined for IPv4.  This
document looks at the different scenarios where IPv4 route
optimization is desirable and highlights some problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oulai-mext-dsmip-v4ro-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.