Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Resource Brokering
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton, L. Miniero
	Filename        : draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-03-04

The MediaCtrl work group in the IETF is currently proposing an
architecture for controlling media services.  The Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) will be used as the signalling protocol which provides
many inherent capabilities for message routing.  In addition to such
signalling properties, a need exists for intelligent, application
level media service selection based on non-static signalling
properties.  This is especially true when considered in conjunction
with deployment architectures that include 1:M and M:M combinations
of Application Servers and Media Servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.