Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Learning the IPv6 Prefix of a NAT64
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-09

In some IPv6/IPv4 translation scenarios it is necessary for an IPv6
host to know the IPv6 prefix used by its NAT64.  In some of the IPv6/
IPv4 translation proposals, the prefix is not fixed; that is, the
prefix is chosen by the network operator.  This specification
provides two methods for a host learn its NAT64's IPv6 prefix and
length.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.