Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up Audio Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
	Author(s)	: M. Garcia-Martin, S. Veikkolainen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-2-25
	
   This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
   for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
   for establishing audio media stream over circuit-switched bearers in
   the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.