Subject: I-D Action:draft-kuptsov-sava-hip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 05:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SAVAH: Source address validation architecture with Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)       : D. Kuptsov, A. Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-kuptsov-sava-hip-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This document describes an architecture for the source address
validation with help of Host Identity Protocol (HIP), SAVAH.  The
architecture utilizes the properties of cryptographically strong
protocol to authenticate an originator of a network communication.
In addition this architecture offers network access control, data
protection, host mobilty and multihoming features and is suitable for
the wireless networks.  The proposed, architecture is the first-hop
router solution, meaning that it should be deployed on the router
placed on the edge of a local network topology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuptsov-sava-hip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.