Subject: I-D Action:draft-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP based Multi-homing in Virtual Private LAN Service
	Author(s)       : W. Henderickx, F. Balus
	Filename        : draft-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-04

Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) is a Layer 2 Virtual Private 
Network (VPN) that gives its customers the appearance that their 
sites are connected via a Local Area Network (LAN).  It is often 
required for the Service Provider (SP) to give the customer redundant 
connectivity to some sites, often called "multi-homing".  This memo 
shows how multi-homing can be offered in the context of LDP-based 
VPLS using BGP-AD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.