Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-combined-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Combined User and Infrastructure ENUM in the e164.arpa tree
	Author(s)       : M. Haberler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-combined-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-05

This memo defines an interim solution for Infrastructure ENUM to
allow a combined User and Infrastructure ENUM implementation in
e164.arpa as a national choice.  This interim solution will be
deprecated after approval and implementation of the long-term
solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-combined-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.