Subject: I-D Action:draft-nward-6to4-qualification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 03:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 6to4 Qualification
	Author(s)       : N. Ward
	Filename        : draft-nward-6to4-qualification-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-03

A deployment problem exists with existing self-configuring 6to4
implementations making often incorrect assumptions about the state of
their IPv4 network connectivity.
This document describes the problem, and proposes a qualification
mechanism by which nodes can validate that their connectivity to the
global IPv6 network is suitable for use with the 6to4 protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nward-6to4-qualification-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.