Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operating MPLS Transport Profile LSP in Loopback Mode
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation,

Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) to operate an MPLS Transport

Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP) in loopback mode for

management purpose. This extension can be used to loop either all

traffic (i.e, data and control traffic) or only specific OAM

traffic at a specified LSR on the path of the MPLS-TP LSP back to

the source.Contents

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.