Subject: I-D Action:draft-neumann-netlmm-inter-domain-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-Domain Handover and Data Forwarding between Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domains
	Author(s)       : N. Neumann, et al.
	Filename        : draft-neumann-netlmm-inter-domain-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document specifies mechanisms to setup and maintain handover and
data forwarding procedures that allow a mobile node to move between
different domains that provide (localized) network-based mobility
support based on Proxy Mobile IPv6 for that node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-neumann-netlmm-inter-domain-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.