Subject: I-D Action:draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Feature Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO)
	Author(s)       : H. Schulzrinne, et al.
	Filename        : draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-09

The Geopriv Location Object introduced by the Presence Information
Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO), RFC 4119, defines a basic
XML format for carrying geographical information of a presentity.
The PIDF-LO specification made a subset of the functionality offered
by the Geography Markup Language (GML) standard 3.0 mandatory to
implement.  This document defines child elements to the <location-
info> element specified in RFC 4119 to carry temporal feature
elements useful for tracking moving objects.  Elements are defined
that enable expression of speed, heading, acceleration and facing of
the presentity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.