Subject: I-D Action:draft-guo-bfd-pm-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BFD Extensions in Support of Performance Measurement
	Author(s)       : X. Guo, M. Chen
	Filename        : draft-guo-bfd-pm-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding 
Detection (BFD) protocol to support Performance Measurement for 
IP/MPLS network. Specifically, it defines BFD extensions for 
measuring packet loss, delay and delay variation for arbitrary paths 
between systems. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-bfd-pm-extension-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.