Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-35.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-35.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2009-03-02

Enterprise networks connect routers over various link types, and may
also connect to provider networks and/or the global Internet.
Enterprise network nodes require a means to automatically provision
IP addresses/prefixes and support internetworking operation in a wide
variety of use cases including SOHO networks, Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
(MANETs), multi-organizational corporate networks and the interdomain
core of the global Internet itself.  This document specifies a
Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET) abstraction for autoconfiguration
and operation of nodes in enterprise networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-35.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.