Subject: I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-netext-mn-groupid-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile Node Group Identifier option
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-netext-mn-groupid-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document specifies a new mobility option for use in Proxy
Binding Update and Proxy Binding Acknowledgement messages.  This
option can be used by the mobility entities in a Proxy Mobile IPv6
domain for carrying the group affiliation of a mobile node in any of
the mobility signaling messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-netext-mn-groupid-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.