Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-l2vpn-vpms-dual-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dual Homed Access in Virtual Private Multicast Service
	Author(s)       : W. Bo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-l2vpn-vpms-dual-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-02

Virtual Private Multicast Service (VPMS) is defined as a Layer 2 VPN
service.  It provides point-to-multipoint connectivity for a variety
of Layer 2 technologies, including Frame Relay, ATM, Ethernet, PPP,
etc, across an IP or MPLS-enabled IP Packet Switch Network (PSN).

It is often required for redundant access between two VPMS PEs to
which a CE is attached, called "dual-homed".  This document describes
how dual-homed access can be achieved in the context of BGP-based
VPMS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-l2vpn-vpms-dual-access-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.