Subject: I-D Action:draft-gaoyang-sipping-session-state-criterion-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 04:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Criterion of Session State
	Author(s)       : G. yang
	Filename        : draft-gaoyang-sipping-session-state-criterion-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-03-06

There is debate on the topic of "Commit/Rollback of Offer/Answer on
Unsuccessful re-INVITE".  The reason of the confusion is some
application/session usages of offer/answer imply the nest
transaction(mean transaction theory, not mean sip transaction)
concept, but whitout unambiguous definition.  This paper reveal the
concept of nest transactions in current RFC and other well known
application/session usages.  And then clarify that there is no
ambiguous state of session modification using current RFC definition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gaoyang-sipping-session-state-criterion-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.