Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-mif-connection-manager-impl-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 01:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-interface Connection Manager Implementation and Requirements
	Author(s)       : J. Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yang-mif-connection-manager-impl-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document presents the current implementation and problems 
encountered in practice of the "Connection Manager."  The problems to be 
addressed exist within an operating system (OS) and platforms above OS.  
This document focuses on levels above OS and presents the solutions, 
especially for terminals with multiple interfaces. The scenarios of 
interface selections are described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-mif-connection-manager-impl-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.