Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-sipping-endpoint-control-package-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Endpoint Control Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton
	Filename        : draft-boulton-sipping-endpoint-control-package-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-03-26

This document defines a Session Initiation (SIP) Control Package for
controlling endpoints.  This Control Package provides a basic set of
related operations and events that can occur between an endpoint and
an authorised controlling entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sipping-endpoint-control-package-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.