Subject: I-D Action:draft-hong-mif-analysis-scenario-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis and scenarios of multiple interfaces in a host
	Author(s)       : Y. Hong, J. Youn
	Filename        : draft-hong-mif-analysis-scenario-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-01

This document is an analysis of multiple interfaces in a host and
description of scenarios of multiple interfaces with the respect of
TCP/IP layer.  The current TCP/IP mechanism and networking methods
are suitable for a single network interface.  When a host has
multiple interfaces, the current TCP/IP mechanism and networking
methods cannot directly be used for them.  In this document, we
describe some problems for a host which has multiple network
interfaces as an aspect of host's operations and some usage scenarios
of multiple interfaces in a host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-mif-analysis-scenario-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.