Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-media-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Media Sessions
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-media-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for use by
gateways that enable the exchange of media signalling messages
between systems that implement the Jingle extensions to the
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) and those that
implement the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-media-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.