Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-mip4-ether-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 02:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIP Extension for Ethernet Service Support
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-mip4-ether-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-03

The IP Mobility Protocol [RFC3344] enables node to maintain IP 
connectivity when node changes the location. However it is ideal to 
support forwarding ethernet frame between mobile node and ethernet 
service provider. This document describes ethernet extension mobility 
option for mobile IPv4 that is intended to assist home agent to 
tunnel ethernet frame on the home link to the FA in the foreign link 
during datagram delivery process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-mip4-ether-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.