Subject: I-D Action:draft-camarillo-sipping-precons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 05:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media State under Preconditions in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-camarillo-sipping-precons-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-03

In this document, we describe how a UAS (User Agent Server) involved
in a session modification can explicitly signal the point where the
new session parameters start being used.  Explicitly signalling such
a change in the session parameters can be useful so that network
intermediaries such as B2BUAs (Back-to-back User Agents) have a clear
picture of the session's state at every point.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-precons-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.