Subject: I-D Action:draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Labels for Common Location-Based Services
	Author(s)       : A. Forte, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-23

This document creates a registry for describing the types of services
available at a specific location.  The registry is then referenced by
other protocols that need a common set of service terms as protocol
constants.  In particular, we define location-based service as either
a point at a specific geographic location (e.g., bus stop) or a
service covering a specific region (e.g., pizza delivery).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.