Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pseudo Wire (PW) OAM Message Mapping
	Author(s)	: M. Morrow, M. Aissaoui, D. Allan, T. Nadeau, L. Martini
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-09.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2009-3-2
	
This document specifies the mapping and notification of defect states 
   between a Pseudo Wire and the Attachment Circuits (AC) of the end-to-
   end emulated service. This document covers the case whereby the ACs 
   and the PWs are of the same type in accordance to the PWE3 
   architecture [RFC3985] such that a homogenous PW service can be 
   constructed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.