Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-ldp-ttl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TTL-Based Security Option for the LDP Hello Message
	Author(s)       : E. Chen, A. Tian
	Filename        : draft-chen-ldp-ttl-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-03-09

To facilitate the deployment of the TTL-based security mechanism for
LDP, in this document we propose a new optional parameter for the LDP
Hello Message that can be used by a LSR to indicate its support of
the TTL-based mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ldp-ttl-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.