Subject: I-D Action:draft-miyata-behave-prefix64-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PREFIX64 Comparison
	Author(s)       : H. Miyata, M. Bagnulo
	Filename        : draft-miyata-behave-prefix64-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This draft compares different IPv6 prefix formats that can be used by
IPv6-IPv4 translator to represent IPv4 addresses in the IPv6
Internet.  The goal of the draft is asses the benefits and problems
of each proposed format and make a recommendation about which prefix
to use in the different scenarios considered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miyata-behave-prefix64-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.