Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-pce-reqs-for-tdm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for PCE applied in Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) Networks
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-reqs-for-tdm-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This document describes the special requirements for applying the 
Path Computation Element (PCE) in Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) 
networks, including Synchronous Optical Network (SONET), Synchronous 
Digital Hierarchy (SDH), and Digital Wrapper (G.709 ODUk). 

The material presented in this document is collected here 
for analysis. The intention is to separate this material into 
separate documents on generic GMPLS requirements, generic 
GMPLS extensions, and TDM-specific requirements and extensions. 

 
 Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pce-reqs-for-tdm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.