Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Design and Application Spaces for 6LoWPANs
	Author(s)       : E. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document investigates potential application scenarios and use
cases for low-power wireless personal area networks (LoWPANs).  After
describing the characteristics of a LoWPAN, this document provides a
list of use cases and market domains that may benefit and motivate
the work currently done in the 6LoWPAN WG.  A complete list of
practical use cases is not the goal of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.