Subject: I-D Action:draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Route Option
	Author(s)       : W. Dec, R. Johnson
	Filename        : draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-03

This document describes the DHCPv6 Route Option for provisioning
static IPv6 routes on a DHCPv6 client..This improves the ability of
an operator to configure and influence the client to pick an
appropriate route to a destination when the client is multi-homed to
routers and where other means of route configuration may be
impractical.  It is primarily envisaged for implementation on a DHCP
client stack of a broadband Residential Gateway (RG) node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.