Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methodology for benchmarking MPLS protection mechanisms
	Author(s)       : S. Poretsky, S. Rao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This draft describes the methodology for benchmarking  MPLS 
Protection mechanisms for link and node protection as defined in 
[MPLS-FRR-EXT].  This document provides test methodologies and 
testbed setup for measuring failover times while considering  
all dependencies that might impact faster recovery of real-time 
applications bound to MPLS based traffic engineered tunnels.  
The benchmarking terms used in this document are defined in 
[TERM-ID].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.