Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santesson-tls-certcache-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TLS Cached Certificates Extension
	Author(s)	: S. Santesson
	Filename	: draft-santesson-tls-certcache-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
   This document defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension for
   cached certificates. This extension allows the TLS client to inform a
   server of a previously cached server certificate path, allowing the
   server to omit sending an identified certificate chain to the client
   during the TLS handshake protocol exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-certcache-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.