Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP Extensions for Single-Source Multicast Sessions with Unicast Feedback
	Author(s)       : J. Ott, J. Chesterfield
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-18.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2009-03-26

This document specifies an extension to the Real-time Transport
Control Protocol (RTCP) to use unicast feedback to a multicast
sender. The proposed extension is useful for single-source multicast
not available or not desired. In addition, it can be applied to any
group that might benefit from a sender-controlled summarized
reporting mechanism. 

Ott et al.

  Internet Draft - Expires Sept 2009

  [page 2] 

 RTCP with Unicast Feedback

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.