Subject: I-D Action:draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Services for UPnP Residential Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Baugher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This paper considers some IPv6 issues for residential networks,
including address scoping and firewalls.  The paper describes IPv6
usage in the UPnP Forums's Device Architecture standard; some
clarifications and changes are considered.  The paper seeks comments
on IPv6 address usage, address selection, and the need to develop
best practices for IPv6 firewall traversal.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bnss-v6ops-upnp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.