Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrw-mif-current-practices-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Current Practices for Multiple Interface Hosts
	Author(s)       : M. Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-mrw-mif-current-practices-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-09

An increasing number of hosts are operating in multiple-interface
environments, where different network interfaces are providing
unequal levels of service or connectivity.  This document describes
how some common operating systems cope with the related challenges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-mif-current-practices-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.