Subject: I-D Action:draft-nward-ipv6-autoconfig-filtering-ethernet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 02:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Autoconfig Filtering on Ethernet Switches
	Author(s)       : N. Ward
	Filename        : draft-nward-ipv6-autoconfig-filtering-ethernet-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-03-04

Many ethernet switch vendors provide features for filtering IPv4
address assignment services - i.e.  DHCP, Bootp.  This document
describes what is necessary for a switch to provide the same level of
filtering for IPv6, as a standard on which operators can base
equipment selection decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nward-ipv6-autoconfig-filtering-ethernet-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.