Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-errorstatusmib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SNMP ERROR STATUS MIB

	Author(s)	: B. Shimin, H. Liu
	Filename	: draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-errorstatusmib-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-3-24
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
   the SNMP Error Status MIB, for use with network management protocols.
   In particular, the SNMP Error Status MIB will be used to get the 
   detailed error information of the SNMP request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-errorstatusmib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.