Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 06:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Other Certificates Extension
	Author(s)       : S. Farrell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-05

Some applications that associate state information with public key
certificates can benefit from a way to link together a set of
certificates belonging to the same end entity that can safely be
considered to be equivalent for the purposes of referencing that
application state information.  This memo defines a certificate
extension that allows applications to establish the required linkage
without introducing a new application protocol data unit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.