Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qiu-mext-mn-ha-secure-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Authentication Between Mobile Node and Home Agent
	Author(s)	: Y. Qiu, J. Zhou
	Filename	: draft-qiu-mext-mn-ha-secure-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-3-10
	
Mobile IPv6 relies on IPsec for securing the signaling between the MN
   and HA.  However, the tight coupling of the mobility protocol with
   IPsec is detrimental to broader implementation and deployment.

   This document proposes a scheme based on Identity-Based Cryptography
   mechanism to authenticate the mobile node and signaling of home
   biding update to home agent.  Hence, the use of IPsec could be
   avoided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mext-mn-ha-secure-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.