Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Fault Management for the  MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)	: S. Boutros, S. Sivabalan, G. Swallow, D. Ward, S. Bryant
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
This draft specifies a fault management mechanism for MPLS 
       Transport Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP). The 
       proposed mechanism is based on a generic way of notifying a 
       Maintenance End Point (MEP) or Maintenance Intermediate Point 
       (MIP) of a fault on an MPLS-TP LSP using new type of MPLS 
       Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.