Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-alto-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture of ALTO for P2P Applications
	Author(s)       : Y. Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-04

ALTO enables Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and network
application software distributors to work jointly and cooperatively
to reduce network resource consumption and to improve application
performance.  In this document, we specify an architecture for
integrating ALTO into peer-to-peer (P2P) applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-alto-architecture-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.