Subject: I-D Action:draft-liman-tld-names-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Top Level Domain Name Specification
	Author(s)       : L. Liman
	Filename        : draft-liman-tld-names-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-03

RFC 1123 is ambiguous regarding the specification for top level
domain (TLD) labels used in the domain name system.  This document
clarifies the specification, and aligns it with current praxis,
including the use of Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) Labels in
TLD names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liman-tld-names-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.