Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-hip-object-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: HIP Extensions for Object to Object Communications
	Author(s)	: G. Myoung Lee, J. Choi, T. Chung
	Filename	: draft-lee-hip-object-02.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2009-3-12
	
This document explains the concept of object to object communications 
   and specifies naming and addressing issues for object identification. 
   In order to use Host Identity Protocol (HIP) for object to object 
   communications, this document provides the extended architecture of 
   HIP according to mapping relationships between host and object(s). In 
   addition, packet formats and considerations for HIP extensions 
   concerning object are specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-hip-object-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.