Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture
	Author(s)	: P. Eardley
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-10.txt
	Pages		: 61
	Date		: 2009-3-18
	
This document describes a general architecture for flow admission and
   termination based on pre-congestion information in order to protect
   the quality of service of established inelastic flows within a single
   DiffServ domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.