Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamrick-ogp-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 01:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Open Grid Protocol: Authentication
	Author(s)       : T. Chu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hamrick-ogp-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-03-04

Authentication in the Open Grid Protocol establishes an application
layer association between a client application and a remote service
responsible for managing the end user's identity.  The objective of
authentication is to verify the user of a client application
possesses appropriate credentials before granting capabilities
sufficient to assert control over the user's agent and digital
assets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamrick-ogp-auth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.