Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 03:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNSSEC Operational Practices
	Author(s)       : O. Kolkman, M. Gieben
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This document describes a set of practices for operating the DNS with
security extensions (DNSSEC).  The target audience is zone
administrators deploying DNSSEC.

The document discusses operational aspects of using keys and
signatures in the DNS.  It discusses issues of key generation, key
storage, signature generation, key rollover, and related policies.

This document obsoletes RFC 2541, as it covers more operational
ground and gives more up-to-date requirements with respect to key
sizes and the new DNSSEC specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.