Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-gcm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 00:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) Modes of Operation for Camellia and Its Use With IPsec
	Author(s)       : . Kato, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-gcm-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This document describes the use of the Camellia block ciper algorithm
in Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) as an IPsec Encapsulating Security
Payload (ESP) mechanism to provide confidentiality and data origin
authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-gcm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.