Subject: I-D Action:draft-lentczner-ogp-base-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Open Grid Protocol: Foundation
	Author(s)       : M. Lentczner
	Filename        : draft-lentczner-ogp-base-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-03

The Open Grid Protocol documents define the protocols by which a
vast, Internet wide virtual world can operate.  This protocol enables
different regions of the virtual world to be operated independently,
yet interoperate to form a cohesive experience.

This document specifies the foundation upon which various suites of
virtual world functionality are built.  It describes the basic
structure of OGP interaction and common methodology and terminology
for protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lentczner-ogp-base-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.