Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-beep-async-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Asynchronous Channels for the Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP)
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-beep-async-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-23

The Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP) provides a protocol
framework for the development of application protocols.  This
document describes an BEEP feature that enables asynchrony for
individual channels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-beep-async-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.