Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On RFC Streams, Headers, and Boilerplates
	Author(s)       : L. Daigle, O. Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-03-02

RFC documents contain a number of fixed elements such as the title
page header, standard boilerplates and copyright/IPR statements.
This document describes them and introduces some updates to reflect
current usage and requirements of RFC publication.  In particular,
this updated structure is intended to communicate clearly the source
of RFC creation and review.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.