Subject: I-D Action:draft-sun-mif-address-policy-dhcp6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Selection Policy Configuration by DHCPv6 Option
	Author(s)       : T. Sun, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sun-mif-address-policy-dhcp6-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-09

For hosts with multiple interfaces, the problem is how to make it run 
several applications simultaneously on variant interfaces such as 
GPRS, Wifi etc. To achieve this, one way is to select appropriate IP 
address so that the packets can be sent to the corresponding 
interface for forwarding. RFC 3484 defines a ''policy table'' for 
default IP address selection. This document extends the DHCPv6 option 
message so that the policy table can be dynamically updated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-mif-address-policy-dhcp6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.