Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Point-to-Multipoint Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB) module
	Author(s)       : A. Farrel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for point-to-multipoint
(P2MP) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) based traffic engineering
(TE).

The MIB module defined in this document is applicable to P2MP MPLS-TE
by extensions to the MPLS-TE MIB module defined in RFC 3812. It is
equally applicable to P2MP Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) in association
with the GMPLS TE MIB module defined in RFC 4802.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.