Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Protocol Extensions for Multi-Layer and Multi-Region Networks (MLN/MRN)
	Author(s)       : I. Property
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-03-23

There are specific requirements for the support of networks 

  comprising Label Switching Routers (LSR) participating in different 

  data plane switching layers controlled by a single Generalized Multi 

  Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane instance, referred to 

  as GMPLS Multi-Layer Networks/Multi-Region Networks (MLN/MRN).  

  This document defines extensions to GMPLS routing and signaling 

  protocols so as to support the operation of GMPLS Multi-Layer/Multi-

  Region Networks. It covers the elements of a single GMPLS control 

  plane instance controlling multiple LSP regions or layers within a 

  single TE domain.

  D. Papadimitriou

Expires September 21, 2009

[page 1] 

  Internet-Draft

 March 22, 2009 

  Table of Content

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.