Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bryan-metalink-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Metalink Download Description Format
	Author(s)	: A. Bryan
	Filename	: draft-bryan-metalink-06.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
This document specifies Metalink Documents, an XML-based download
   description format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-metalink-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.