Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mrw-behave-nat66-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Address Translation (NAT66)
	Author(s)	: M. Wasserman, F. Baker
	Filename	: draft-mrw-behave-nat66-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
This document describes a stateless, transport-agnostic IPv6-to-IPv6
   Network Address Translation (NAT66) function that provides the
   address independence benefit associated with IPv4-to-IPv4 NAT (NAT44)
   while minimizing, but not completely eliminating, the problems
   associated with NAT44.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-behave-nat66-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.