Subject: I-D Action:draft-kiesel-alto-h12-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 01:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO H12
	Author(s)       : S. Kiesel, M. Stiemerling
	Filename        : draft-kiesel-alto-h12-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-03

Many Internet applications are used to access resources, such as
pieces of information or server processes, which are available in
several equivalent replicas on different hosts.  This includes, but
is not limited to, peer-to-peer file sharing applications.  The goal
of Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) is to provide
guidance to applications, which have to select one or several hosts
from a set of candidates, that are able to provide a desired
resource.  This memo proposes one possible way of implementing the
ALTO protocol, called H12.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kiesel-alto-h12-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.