Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-radext-prefix-authorization-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Support for Prefix Authorization
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-radext-prefix-authorization-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document specifies a new attribute for supporting prefix
authorization.  Using RADIUS protocol, a client requests prefixes
from a server; the client gives back the prefixes to the server; the
client is responsible for renewing the prefixes when the lifetime
expires.  The RADIUS server can also renumber prefixes.  RADIUS
clients can be home agents in MIPv6 and NEMO scenario, local mobile
anchors in Proxy MIPv6 scenario, or common access routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-radext-prefix-authorization-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.