Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-alto-p4p-specification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P4P Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-alto-p4p-specification-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-03-04

Provider Portal for Network Applications (P4P) is a framework that
enables Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and network application
software developers to work jointly and cooperatively to optimize
application communications.  The goals of this cooperation are to
reduce network resource consumption and to accelerate applications.
To achieve these goals, P4P allows ISPs to provide network
information and guidance to network applications, allowing clients to
exchange data more effectively.  This document specifies the P4P
protocol operations and message formats.  The goal is provide a
formal specification for developers to create inter-operable
implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-alto-p4p-specification-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.