Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-siva-sip-media-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SIP extensions for media control 
	Author(s)	: S. Sivasothy, G. Lee, N. Crespi
	Filename	: draft-siva-sip-media-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
   This draft presents a requirement and proposes a solution to 
   integration of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), to the Real Time 
   Streaming Protocol (RTSP and RTSP v2) [RFC 2326 and IDRTSP] 
   especially in the context of converged media services or IPTV 
   services. The document develops a rationale for using SIP with 
   streaming media applications. One service on top of IPTV service is 
   sketched out, which required SIP optimally.   

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-siva-sip-media-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.