Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-p2psip-event-notification-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 03:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2PSIP Event Notification Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Wang, Z. Chen
	Filename        : draft-wang-p2psip-event-notification-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-03-02

The p2p technology is data centric, where the data objects are 
distributed in the p2p overlay according to the routing algorithm. 
Applications access the data objects via peer/client protocol or 
gateways, and some of them require data replicas to be synchronized 
in real time, such as a data object stored in overlay and its cache 
copy in client memory. This can be achieved by introducing an event 
notification extension to p2p protocol. This document describes the 
subscribe/notify mechanism for p2psip and define several new methods 
to implement such extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-p2psip-event-notification-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.