Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-sipping-ipv6-atypes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The atypes media feature tag for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-sipping-ipv6-atypes-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This specification defines a new media feature tag called atypes.
This new media feature tag indicates the IP address type capabilities
of the UA (User Agent) and can aid the routing process and ease the
invocation of required functions when heterogeneous (i.e.  IPv4 and
IPv6) parties are involved in a given SIP session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-sipping-ipv6-atypes-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.