Subject: I-D Action:draft-worley-trace-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Tracing Facility
	Author(s)       : D. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-trace-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-03-03

This document defines a SIP option tag, "trace", to be used within
SIP messages to request that SIP elements (both proxies and UASs)
that receive the message reflect to the UAC the request they received
and the response they gave by encapsulating the request and response
in a provisional response.  A new provisional response code "170" is
defined to carry the request and response.  This option tag is
expected to be used solely for diagnostic purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worley-trace-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.