Subject: I-D Action:draft-liebsch-dime-pmip6-lmaresolve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local Mobility Anchor Resolution for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Liebsch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-dime-pmip6-lmaresolve-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-04

The IETF is specifying a new Diameter Application to support mobility
service authorization and home network prefix allocation for Proxy
Mobile IPv6.  The protocol operates between a Local Mobility Anchor
and a AAA server.  Furthermore, the associated specification extends
the existing protocol for network access service to support dynamic
assignment and discovery of a Local Mobility Anchor during the
authentication procedure.  The AAA server maintains mobile nodes'
profile in a policy store, which includes information about the
assigned Local Mobility Anchor as well as the home network prefix.
This document proposes an extension to the Diameter PMIPv6
Application to allow Local Mobility Anchors benefit from the AAA
server's policy store and resolve an unknown mobile node's IP address
into a routable address of its assigned Local Mobility Anchor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-dime-pmip6-lmaresolve-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.