Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-howto-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : How to Write an RTP Payload Format
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-howto-06.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This document contains information on how to best write an RTP
payload format.  Reading tips, design practices, and practical tips
on how to quickly and with good results produce an RTP payload format
specification.  A template is also included with instructions that
can be used when writing an RTP payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-howto-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.