Subject: I-D Action:draft-atwood-mcast-user-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast User Authentication
	Author(s)       : W. Atwood, S. Islam
	Filename        : draft-atwood-mcast-user-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-04

RFC 1112 offers no facilities for participant control or accounting.
This document explores the requirements for such facilities, and
offers a potential solution, based on extending the IGMP and MLD
"join" operations to carry EAP and/or ERP packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atwood-mcast-user-auth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.