Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lu-ldp-igp-sync-bcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP IGP Synchronization for broadcast networks 
	Author(s)	: S. Kini, W. Lu
	Filename	: draft-lu-ldp-igp-sync-bcast-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
   [LDP-IGP-SYNC] describes a mechanism to prevent black-holing traffic 
   (e.g. VPN) when IGP is operational on a link but LDP is not. If this 
   mechanism is applied to broadcast links that have more than one 
   LDP/IGP peer, the cost-out procedure can only be applied to the link 
   as a whole but not an individual peer. When a new LDP peer comes up 
   on a broadcast network, this can result in loss of traffic through 
   other established peers on that network. This document describes a 
   mechanism to address that use-case without dropping traffic. The 
   mechanism does not introduce any protocol changes. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-ldp-igp-sync-bcast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.