Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sarikaya-mif-dhcpv6solution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DHCPv6 Extension for Configuring Hosts with multiple Interfaces
	Author(s)	: B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename	: draft-sarikaya-mif-dhcpv6solution-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
   This document defines a DHCPv6 option to help configure a multi-homed
   host's routing table with new entries when the host attaches to a new
   network on a new interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mif-dhcpv6solution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.