Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpinform-clarify-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol DHCPINFORM Message Clarifications
	Author(s)       : D. Hankins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpinform-clarify-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-02

The DHCPINFORM message within the DHCPv4 protocol has in operation
diverged incompatibly from the current defined standard.  This
document seeks to provide clarification of actual behaviour and
guidance for some situations that were previously omitted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpinform-clarify-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.