Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for Access Network Discovery and Selection Function(ANDSF) Discovery
	Author(s)	: S. Das, G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-3-3
	
   This document defines new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol  
   (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) options that allow clients to discover the IP 
   address or the domain name of Access Network Discovery and Selection    Function (ANDSF) entities in an IP network. ANDSF is being 
   developed in 3GPP (Release-8) and provides inter-system mobility 
   policies and access network specific information to the mobile 
   nodes [3GPPTS23.402].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.