Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-conf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DTN Bundle Metadata Confidentiality Specification
	Author(s)       : P. Lovell
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-conf-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This document described a confidentiality ciphersuite for metadata in
Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) bundles.  The
content has been incorporated into the Bundle Security Protocol
specification [refs.DTNBSP] and this separate document is now
withdrawn.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-conf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.