Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Kerberos Option for DHCPv6
	Author(s)	: M. Ishiyama, S. Sakane
	Filename	: draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-04.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2009-3-12
	
This document defines a new DHCPv6 option to carry a set of
   configuration information related to the Kerberos protocol [RFC4120].
   This document also defines three sub-options to be used within this
   new option, which specify a realm name of the Kerberos, a list of IP
   addresses of the Key Distribution Center of that realm, and a client
   principal name to distinguish a Kerberos client by the DHCPv6 server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.