Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-oauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The OAuth Core Protocol
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav, B. Cook
	Filename        : draft-hammer-oauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document specifies the OAuth core protocol.  OAuth provides a
method for clients to access server resources on behalf of another
party (such a different client or an end user).  It also provides a
redirection-based user agent process for end users to authorize
access to clients by substituting their credentials (typically, a
username and password pair) with a different set of delegation-
specific credentials.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-oauth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.