Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-helvoort-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Thesaurus for the Terminology used in Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) drafts/RFCs and ITU-T's Transport Network Recommendations.
	Author(s)	: H. Helvoort, L. Andersson, N. Sprecher
	Filename	: draft-helvoort-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-3-3
	
   MPLS-TP is based on a profile of the MPLS and PW procedures as 
   specified in the MPLS-TE and (MS-)PW architectures developed by the 
   IETF.  The ITU-T has specified a Transport Network architecture. 

   This document provides a thesaurus for the interpretation of MPLS-TP 
   terminology within the context of the ITU-T Transport Network 
   recommendations. 

   It is important to note that MPLS-TP is applicable in a wider set of 
   contexts than just Transport Networks.  The definitions presented in 
   this document do not provide exclusive nor complete interpretations 
   of MPLS-TP concepts.  This document simply allows the MPLS-TP terms 
   to be applied within the Transport Network context. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-helvoort-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.