Subject: I-D Action:draft-lefaucheur-ancp-mc-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
	Author(s)       : F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lefaucheur-ancp-mc-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This memorandum aims at defining additional ANCP protocol extensions
(beyond those already defined) to support some of the Multicast use
cases defined in the ANCP Framework document that are not yet
supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-ancp-mc-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.