Subject: I-D Action:draft-seno-ccamp-wson-impairment-compensate-cntl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirement of Impairment Compensation Control in WSON
	Author(s)       : S. Seno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-seno-ccamp-wson-impairment-compensate-cntl-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This memo describes requirements of compensation control of optical 
impairments such as chromatic dispersion for dynamic optical paths, 
as well as automatic discovery of fiber-related impairments over 
links by collaboration of a pair of adjacent nodes upon installation. 
It is intended as a supplement to the wavelength switched optical 
networks (WSON) framework with impairments, because GMPLS-based 
automatic adjustment of impairment compensation and automatic 
discovery of link impairments will improve usability of WSON.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seno-ccamp-wson-impairment-compensate-cntl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.