Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-rangi-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 03:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Transition Mechanism for Routing Architecture for the Next Generation Internet (RANGI)
	Author(s)       : X. Xu, O. Drive
	Filename        : draft-xu-rangi-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-04

The Routing Architecture for the Next Generation Internet (RANGI) is 
a proposal for solving routing scalability, mobility, multihoming, 

 traffic engineering and other issues facing the current Internet. 
RANGI is described in a separate document [RANGI]. This document 
describes a transition mechanism for RANGI. With this mechanism, 
legacy IPv4 or IPv6 hosts can communicate with RANGI hosts, and vice 
versa. This allows RANGI to be deployed incrementally in the current 
Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-rangi-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.