Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-krb5starttls-bootstrap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 06:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Strengthening the Kerberos V5 Reply Key using TLS
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-krb5starttls-bootstrap-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-03-02

This document describes how to strengthen the Kerberos V5 reply key
using keying material derived from TLS, by using a pre-authentication
mechanism.  The goals are to 1) allow clients to securely learn a
realm's KDC X.509 certificate, 2) distribute the X.509 trust anchors
used by the KDC, and 3) make it possible for clients to use Kerberos
V5 over TLS without having to validate the server certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-krb5starttls-bootstrap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.