Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-busi-mpls-tp-oam-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS-TP OAM Framework and Overview
	Author(s)	: I. Busi, B. Niven-Jenkins
	Filename	: draft-busi-mpls-tp-oam-framework-01.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is 
   based on a profile of the MPLS and pseudowire (PW) procedures as 
   specified in the MPLS Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE), pseudowire (PW) 
   and multi-segment PW (MS-PW) architectures complemented with 
   additional Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
   procedures for fault, performance and protection-switching management 
   for packet transport applications that do not rely on the presence of 
   a control plane. 

   This document provides a framework that supports a comprehensive set 
   of OAM procedures that fulfills the MPLS-TP OAM requirements [11]. 

   This document provides a framework for supporting the MPLS-TP OAM 
   requirements .[10] in a manner that admits a comprehensive set of OAM 
   procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-busi-mpls-tp-oam-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.