Subject: I-D Action:draft-hilt-sipping-overload-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 18:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Overload Control
	Author(s)       : V. Hilt, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hilt-sipping-overload-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-03-07

Overload occurs in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks when
SIP servers have insufficient resources to handle all SIP messages
they receive.  Even though the SIP protocol provides a limited
overload control mechanism through its 503 (Service Unavailable)
response code, SIP servers are still vulnerable to overload.  This
document defines an overload control mechanism for SIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hilt-sipping-overload-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.