Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update for RSAES-OAEP Algorithm Parameters
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, K. Yiu, D. Brown, R. Housley, W. Polk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
This document updates RFC 4055.  It updates the conventions for using 
   the RSA Encryption Scheme - Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding 
   (RSAES-OAEP) key transport algorithm in the Internet X.509 Public Key 
   Infrastructure (PKI).  Specifically, it updates the conventions for 
   algorithm parameters in an X.509 certificate's subjectPublicKeyInfo 
   field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.