Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-sip-endpoint-view-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Endpoint Session View
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton
	Filename        : draft-boulton-sip-endpoint-view-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-03-26

This document defines a standard mechanism for capturing and
providing important session information associated with the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP).  Certain properties of a SIP protocol
exchange are essential for further independent signalling
interactions.  In certain environments this information can be lost
when traversing entities such as Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUA).
This document defines a new optional SIP header, Endpoint-View, for
capturing appropriate information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-endpoint-view-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.