Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-netconf-subtree-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Extension of Subtree Filtering of NETCONF
	Author(s)       : B. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-netconf-subtree-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-02-28

The NETCONF protocol defines a subtree filtering mechanism to allow
an client to select particular XML subtrees to be included in the
<rpc-reply> for a <get> or <get-config> operation.  In some aspects,
subtree filtering has some disadvantages.  This document defines an
extended subtree filtering to solve these disadvantages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-netconf-subtree-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.