Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for OAM in MPLS Transport Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Vigoureux, D. Ward, M. Betts
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
This document lists the requirements for the Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance functionality of MPLS Transport
   Profile.  These requirements apply to pseudowires, Label Switched
   Paths, and Sections.  Architectural, functional and operational
   requirements are covered in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.