Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTCP-XR Summary
	Author(s)	: A. Clark, A. Pendleton, A. Johnston, H. Sinnreich
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-06.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2009-3-5
	
This document defines a SIP event package that enables the collection 
   and reporting of metrics that measure the quality for Voice over 
   Internet Protocol (VoIP) sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.