Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Updates to the Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI)
	Author(s)       : B. Weis, S. Rowles
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This memo describes updates to the Group Domain of Interpretation
(GDOI) .  It provides clarification where the original text is
unclear.  It also includes adds several new algorithm attribute
values, including complete support for algorithm agility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.