Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Softwire Security Analysis and Requirements
	Author(s)	: S. Yamamoto, C. Williams, F. Parent, H. Yokota
	Filename	: draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements-07.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2009-3-10
	
This document describes the security guidelines for the softwire
   "Hubs and Spokes" and "Mesh" solutions.  Together with the discussion
   of the softwire deployment scenarios, the vulnerability to the
   security attacks is analyzed to provide the security protection
   mechanism such as authentication, integrity and confidentiality to
   the softwire control and data packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.