Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Softwire Hub & Spoke Deployment Framework with L2TPv2
	Author(s)       : B. Storer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-12.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This document describes the framework of the Softwire "Hub and Spoke"
solution with the Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol version 2 (L2TPv2).  The
implementation details specified in this document should be followed
to achieve interoperability among different vendor implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.