Subject: I-D Action:draft-saumitra-alto-queryresponse-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Client to Service Query Response Protocol for ALTO
	Author(s)       : S. Das, V. Narayanan
	Filename        : draft-saumitra-alto-queryresponse-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-03-04

ALTO aims to improve the peer selection in applications that have a
choice to transfer data from multiple data resources.  This draft
presents a protocol for a flexible and extensible query response
protocol between an ALTO aware client and ALTO service provider.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saumitra-alto-queryresponse-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.