Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - URL Access Identifier Extension
	Author(s)	: N. Cook
	Filename	: draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-3-26
	
The existing IMAP URL specification (RFC 5092) lists several <access>
   identifiers and <access> identifier prefixes, that can be used to
   restrict access to URLAUTH-generated URLs.  However, these
   identifiers do not provide facilities for new services such as
   streaming.  This document proposes a set of new <access> identifiers
   as well as an IANA mechanism to register new <access> identifiers for
   future applications.

   This document updates RFC 5092.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.