Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Previous Hop Insertion Block
	Author(s)       : S. Symington
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-24

This document defines an extension block that may be used with the
Bundle Protocol [refs.DTNBP] within the context of a Delay-Tolerant
Network architecture [refs.DTNarch].  This Previous Hop Insertion
Block is designed to be inserted by a forwarding node to provide its
endpoint ID (EID) to the next-hop receiving node.  Knowledge of the
EID of a previous-hop node may be required in some circumstances to
support certain routing protocols (e.g., flood routing).  The
Previous Hop Insertion block is always removed from the bundle by the
receiving node so that it's duration within the bundle lasts for
exactly one hop.  This document defines the format and processing of
this Previous Hop Insertion Block.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.