Subject: I-D Action:draft-jwatte-mmox-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use cases to guide chartering MMOX interoperability work
	Author(s)       : J. Watte
	Filename        : draft-jwatte-mmox-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-04

Virtual worlds, typically implemented as multi-user shared
simulations, are becoming increasingly used for serious work in
addition to the traditional uses of research and entertainment.
Based on actual need identified by interaction with various customers
when working on virtual world interoperability over the last four
years, this draft summarizes the main interoperability functions
required to satisfy those needs.  From these use cases, requirements
for the MMOX virtual world interoperability charter can be derived.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jwatte-mmox-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.