Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-keromytis-keynote-x509-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: X.509 Key and Signature Encoding for the KeyNote Trust Management System
	Author(s)	: A. Keromytis
	Filename	: draft-keromytis-keynote-x509-02.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-3-30
	
This memo describes X.509 key identifiers and signature encoding
   for version 2 of the KeyNote trust-management system [KEYNOTE].
   X.509 certificates [RFC3280] can be directly used in the Authorizer
   or Licensees field (or in both fields) in a KeyNote assertion,
   allowing for easy integration with protocols that already use X.509
   certificates for authentication.

   In addition, the document defines additional signature types that
   use other hash functions (beyond the MD5 and SHA1 hash functions
   that are defined in [RFC2792]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keromytis-keynote-x509-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.