Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Benchmarking Terminology for Protection Performance <draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-06.txt >
	Author(s)       : S. Poretsky, J. Karthik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-03-08

This document provides common terminology and metrics for benchmarking 
  the performance of sub-IP layer protection mechanisms. The performance 
  benchmarks are measured at the IP-Layer, avoiding dependence on 
  specific sub-IP protection mechanisms. The benchmarks and terminology 
  can be applied in methodology documents for different sub-IP layer 
  protection mechanisms such as Automatic Protection Switching (APS), 
  Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), Stateful High Availability 
  (HA), and Multi-Protocol Label Switching Fast Reroute (MPLS-FRR).

  Protection Performance

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.