Subject: I-D Action:draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Lourdelet, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-03

This document specifies new IPv6 attributes for RADIUS that
complement [RFC3162].  Its goal is to offer more IPv6 deployment
options when StateLess Address Auto Configuration (SLAAC) or DHCP are
involved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.