Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-mif-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements on multiple Interface (MIF) of simple IP
	Author(s)       : P. Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yang-mif-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-03-01

This draft makes a summary on the requirements of supporting multiple
interfaces (MIF) in hosts with simple IP.  These requirements result
from examining scenarios for multiple interface host usages.  The
differentiation between MIF and other related IETF works are
interpreted as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-mif-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.