Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-performance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Performance Monitoring of MPLS Transport Profile LSP
	Author(s)	: S. Boutros, S. Sivabalan, G. Swallow, D. Ward, S. Bryant
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-tp-performance-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-3-9
	
This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation, 
  Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) for monitoring the performance 
  of an MPLS Transport Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP) with 
  respect to packet loss and unidirectional delay/jitter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-performance-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.