Subject: I-D Action:draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Web Socket protocol
	Author(s)       : I. Hickson
	Filename        : draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-03-23

This protocol enables two-way communication between a user agent
running untrusted code running in a controlled environment to a
remote host that understands the protocol.  It is intended to fail to
communicate with servers of pre-existing protocols like SMTP or HTTP,
while allowing HTTP servers to opt-in to supporting this protocol if
desired.  It is designed to be easy to implement on the server
side.Author's note

This document is automatically generated from, and is therefore a
subset of, the HTML5 specification produced by the WHATWG.  [HTML5]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.