Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-lemonade-convert-params-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 13:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conversion parameters for IMAP CONVERT
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-lemonade-convert-params-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-03-07

This is a companion document to the IMAP CONVERT (RFC 5259) extension
defined by the Lemonade Working Group.  It defines additional
conversion parameters for conversions of images, audio, video and
textual body parts.  It also demonstrates additional CONVERT usage
scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-lemonade-convert-params-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.