Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NETCONF Configuration Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Enns, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2009-03-04

The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) defined in this document
provides mechanisms to install, manipulate, and delete the
configuration of network devices.  It uses an Extensible Markup
Language (XML)-based data encoding for the configuration data as well
as the protocol messages.  The NETCONF protocol operations are
realized on top of a simple Remote Procedure Call (RPC) layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.