Subject: I-D Action:draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-fast-failover-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast VPN fast upstream failover
	Author(s)       : T. Morin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-fast-failover-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document defines multicast VPN extensions and procedures that
allow fast failover for upstream failures, by allowing downstream PEs
to take into account the status of Provider-Tunnels (P-tunnels) when
selecting the upstream PE for a VPN multicast flow, and extending BGP
mVPN routing so that a C-multicast route can be advertised toward a
standby upstream PE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-fast-failover-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.