Subject: I-D Action:draft-mayrhofer-drinks-sed-elements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Potential Elements of Session Establishment Data
	Author(s)       : A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-drinks-sed-elements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document provides a list of potential Session Establishment Data
Elements in the Scope of SPEERMINT/DRINKS work.  The list is provided
to seek input from the community, and with the intent to aid in the
definition of DRINKS requirements/protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-drinks-sed-elements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.