Subject: I-D Action:draft-jwatte-less-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Live Entity State Stream (LESS) protocol description
	Author(s)       : J. Watte
	Filename        : draft-jwatte-less-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-02

Virtual worlds, typically implemented as multi-user shared
simulations, are becoming increasingly used for serious work in
addition to the traditional uses of research and entertainment.
Whereas previous distributed simulation protocols have been designed
with narrow, time-definite scope, the LESS (Live Entity State Stream)
protocol is designed to allow open-ended join and leave for a
multitude of simulation peers.  The LESS protocol specifies how peers
of a simulation collaborate and share state to achieve a mutually
agreed "collective hallucination," leading to a user-perceivable
shared state of a simulated worlds.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jwatte-less-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.