Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Raptor FEC
	Author(s)       : M. Watson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This document specifies an RTP Payload Format for Forward Error
Correction repair data produced by the Raptor FEC Schemes.  Raptor
FEC Schemes are specified for use with the IETF FEC Framework which
supports transport of repair data over both UDP and RTP.  This
document specifies the Payload Format which is required for the use
of RTP to carry Raptor repair flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.