Subject: I-D Action:draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 04:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE recovery extension for data plane initiated reversion
	Author(s)       : A. Takacs, B. Tremblay
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-03-09

GMPLS RSVP-TE recovery extensions are specified in [RFC4872] and
[RFC4873].  Currently these extensions cannot signal request for
revertive protection neither values for the associated timers to the
remote endpoint.  This document extends the PROTECTION Object
allowing sub-TLVs, and defines two sub-TLVs to carry wait-to-restore
and hold-off intervals.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.