Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SNMP optimizations for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)       : H. Mukhtar, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This draft proposes SNMPv3 optimizations for its use in 6LoWPANs.
The draft presents optimization goals, issues, and the optimization
approaches to enable the use of SNMP under the given memory,
processing, and message size constraints imposed by 6LoWPANs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.