Subject: I-D Action:draft-sun-mif-route-config-dhcp6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Route Configuration by DHCPv6 Option for Hosts with Multiple Interfaces
	Author(s)       : T. Sun, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-sun-mif-route-config-dhcp6-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-09

For hosts with multiple interfaces, the problem is how to make it run 
several applications simultaneously on variant interfaces such as 
GPRS, Wifi etc. To achieve this, one key issue here is to select 
appropriate route according to RFC 1122. The approach presented in 
this document is extending DHCPv6 option to configure route tables of 
the hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-mif-route-config-dhcp6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.