Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sipping-interop-bcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best Current Practices for SIP Interoperability
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-sipping-interop-bcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document identifies several commonly found interoperability 
issues with SIP, and provides guidance to implementers for how to 

Kaplan

 Expires September 1, 2009

  [page 1]

  SIP Interoperability BCP

 March 2009

avoid them. [IGNORE THIS VERSION FOR NOW - THIS IS A PLACEHOLDER 
SUBMISSION]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sipping-interop-bcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.