Subject: I-D Action:draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 22:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Targeted LDP Hello Reduction
	Author(s)       : P. Dutta
	Filename        : draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-03-03

Targeted LDP Hellos are used for establishing adjacencies with non-
directly connected peers. After an LDP session is established to a 
targeted peer, the session Keepalives are sufficient to notify the 
intent of an LSR to maintain its adjacency with the peer. This 
document proposes a mechanism to turn off Targeted LDP Hellos after 
LDP session is established to a peer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.