Subject: I-D Action:draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 08:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile Multicasting Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Jeon, Y. Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-03-07

To support IP-based group mobile communication, such as mobile IPTV,
IP multicasting is required. Two major constraints in mobile
multicasting are the tunnel convergence problem and high handover
latency. To reduce the constraints, several mobile multicasting
schemes based on Mobile IP have been proposed. To meet requirements,
we present a multicasting architecture and fast handover scheme for
Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.