Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santoni-timestampeddata-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Syntax for binding documents with time stamps
	Author(s)	: A. Santoni
	Filename	: draft-santoni-timestampeddata-05.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-3-6
	
This document describes an envelope which can be used to bind a file 
   (not necessarily protected by means of cryptographic techniques) with 
   one or more time-stamp tokens obtained for that file, where "time-
   stamp token" has the meaning defined in RFC 3161 or its successors. 
   Additional types of temporal evidence are also allowed. 

   The proposed envelope is based on the Cryptographic Message Syntax  
   as defined in RFC 3852.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santoni-timestampeddata-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.