Subject: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
	Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2009-04-03

This document describes an application layer client-server protocol
for the provisioning and management of objects stored in a shared
central repository.  Specified in XML, the protocol defines generic
object management operations and an extensible framework that maps
protocol operations to objects.  This document includes a protocol
specification, an object mapping template, and an XML media type
registration.  This document is intended to obsolete RFC 4930.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.