Subject: I-D Action:draft-shen-interaction-ind-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Private Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Service Interaction Indicator
	Author(s)       : Y. Shen
	Filename        : draft-shen-interaction-ind-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-04-06

In SIP-based networks, a SIP session MAY involve several application
servers on the originating and terminating side.  In a certain case,
an application server needs to set some indications in SIP message to
indicate service information (what are invoked, what can be allowed
and what should blocked).  This kind of information will be also
required for composition of SIP applications.  There is a need to
provide indicators for service interaction between SIP application
servers or other SIP endpoints.

This document describes a mechanism of service interaction indicator
for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) that enhances service
interaction between SIP application servers in a trusted network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-interaction-ind-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.