Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: H.248/MEGACO Registration Procedures
	Author(s)	: C. Groves, Y. Lin
	Filename	: draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-4-7
	
This document updates the H.248/MEGACO IANA Package Registration 
   procedures in order to better describe the Package registration 
   process and to provide a more formal review and feedback process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.