Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using non-ASCII Characters in RFCs
	Author(s)       : X. Faltstrom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-04-14

This document specifies a change to the IETF process in which
Internet Drafts and RFCs are allowed to contain non-ASCII characters.
The proposed change is to change the encoding of Internet Drafts and
RFCs to UTF-8 when non-ASCII characters are needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.