Subject: I-D Action:draft-vesely-vhlo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Verified-Hello SMTP extension
	Author(s)       : A. Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-vhlo-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-04-24

This memo defines an extension to the SMTP service whereby an SMTP
client can know beforehand the reputation and whitelisting treatment
for the messages that it is about to transmit.  SMTP level support
for anti-spam protocols implies that the sending part does its best
to ease checking, possibly at the expense of some flexibility.  In
exchange, the receiving part lets the sender know whether its message
is whitelisted, thereby recovering reliability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vesely-vhlo-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.