Subject: I-D Action:draft-paddon-tcposp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Opportunistic Security (OPSEC) Option
	Author(s)       : M. Paddon, G. Rose
	Filename        : draft-paddon-tcposp-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-04-27

The TCP Opportunistic Security (OPSEC) option enables cooperating
peers to opportunistically negotiate the use of an end to end
security protocol on a per connection basis.  The negotiated protocol
is used to transparently secure application data for the life of the
connection, providing protection against all passive and some active
attacks.  Security protocols may operate anonymously or make
opportunistic use of available key material.  Backwards compatibility
with non-OPSEC-aware hosts is maintained, thereby permitting
incremental deployment of this mechanism.Comments and Discussion

Please send feedback on this draft to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paddon-tcposp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.