Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS TP Network Management Requirements
	Author(s)       : S. Mansfield, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-04-16

This document specifies the requirements necessary to manage the 

  elements and networks that support an MPLS Transport Profile 

  (MPLS-TP). This document is a product of a joint International 

  Telecommunications Union - Telecommunications Standardization 

  Sector (ITU-T) and Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) effort 

  to include a MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS 

  architecture. The requirements are driven by the management 

  functionality needs defined by ITU-T for packet transport 

  networks. 

  Gray, et al

 Expires October, 2009

  [page 1] 

  Internet-Draft

MPLS-TP NM Requirements

 April, 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.