Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-geopriv-3825-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Update to the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for Coordinate-based Location Configuration Information
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, et al.
	Filename        : draft-polk-geopriv-3825-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-04-23

This document updates RFC 3825 (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol 
Option for Coordinate-based Location Configuration Information) to 
allow versioning, and proposes changes that enable the ability to  
express confidence and uncertainty values as an alternative to 
expressing bits of resolution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-3825-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.