Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Diameter API
	Author(s)       : V. Fajardo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-08.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2009-04-28

The Diameter authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA)
protocol provides support for peering AAA transactions across the
Internet.  This document describes an API for the Diameter protocol.
The API is defined for the C language.  The intent of the API is to
foster source code portability across multiple programming platforms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.