Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-esmtp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SMTP Service Extension for Indicating Message Authentication Status
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-esmtp-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-04-17

This memo defines an extension to the Simple Mail Transfer protocol
(SMTP) service whereby a server can indicate its ability to accept
and apply information regarding the efforts of upstream SMTP servers
to establish authenticity of the message via various authentication
methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-esmtp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.