Subject: I-D Action:draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM Analysis
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-04-23

The intention of this document is to analyze the set of requirements
for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) for the
Transport Profile of MPLS(MPLS-TP) as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM
Requirements], to evaluate whether existing MPLS OAM tools can be
applied to these requirements.  Eventually, the purpose of the
document is to recommend which of the existing tools should be
extended and what new tools should be defined to support the set of
OAM requirements for MPLS-TP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.