Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-grow-bmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Monitoring Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Scudder, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-04-07

This document proposes a simple protocol, BMP, which can be used to
monitor BGP sessions.  BMP is intended to provide a more convenient
interface for obtaining route views for research purpose than the
screen-scraping approach in common use today.  The design goals are
to keep BMP simple, useful, easily implemented, and minimally
service-affecting.  BMP is not suitable for use as a routing
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.