Subject: I-D Action:draft-hubert-ulevitch-edns-ping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EDNS Option for performing a data PING
	Author(s)       : B. Hubert, D. Ulevitch
	Filename        : draft-hubert-ulevitch-edns-ping-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-04-20

For various reasons, it may be desirable to ask a remote nameserver
to add certain data to the response to a query.

This document describes an EDNS option that implements such
behavioiur.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hubert-ulevitch-edns-ping-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.