Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-caps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indicating Message Authentication System Parameters
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-caps-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-04-17

This memo defines simple extensions to IMAP, POP3 and SMTP to permit
a user's message reading software (Mail User Agent, or MUA) to
determine the properties of its environment with respect to available
message authentication services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-caps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.