Subject: I-D Action:draft-mansfield-mpls-tp-nm-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS TP Network Management Framework
	Author(s)       : S. Mansfield, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mansfield-mpls-tp-nm-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-04-23

This document provides the network management framework the 
Transport Profile for Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP). 

 
Mansfield, et al

 Expires October 23, 2009

[page 2] 

  Internet-Draft

  MPLS-TP NM Framework

 April 23, 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mansfield-mpls-tp-nm-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.