Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xu-v6ops-hybrid-platform-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Hybrid ISP Platform (or Architecture) for IPv6: Problem Statement 
	Author(s)	: J. Xu, S. Jiang
	Filename	: draft-xu-v6ops-hybrid-platform-ps-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-4-14
	
   Global IPv6 deployment is inevitable. There are many solutions have 
   been specified in order to provide IPv6 connectivity services. In 
   order to provide IPv6 connectivity services to all kinds of 
   host/client devices, ISP networks need to support as many as possible 
   IPv6 connectivity solutions. This document proposes a hybrid ISP 
   platform that supports the coexistence of variable IPv6 connectivity 
   solutions and analyses the configuration requirements raised by this 
   platform. Additionally, the applicability of different configuration 
   mechanisms for performing this configuration is discussed. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-v6ops-hybrid-platform-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.