Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Metadata Extension Block
	Author(s)       : S. Symington
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-04-03

This document defines an extension block that may be used with the
Bundle Protocol [refs.DTNBP] within the context of a Delay-Tolerant
Network architecture [refs.DTNarch].  This Metadata Extension Block
is designed to be used to carry application-level information that
DTN nodes can use to make DTN-level processing decisions regarding
bundles, such as deciding whether to store a bundle or determining to
which nodes to forward a bundle.  The actual metadata that is carried
in a metadata block must be formatted according to the metadata type
that is identified in the block's metadata type field.  One specific
metadata type, for encoding metadata as URIs, is defined in this
document.  Other metadata types may be defined in separate documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.