Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-netlmm-radius-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xia-netlmm-radius-04.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2009-04-07

This document defines new attributes to facilitate Proxy Mobile IPv6
operations using RADIUS infrastructure.  The RADIUS interactions take
place when the Mobile Node attaches, authenticates and authorizes to
a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  Furthermore, this document also defines
a RADIUS based interface between the Local Mobility Anchor and the
RADIUS server for authorizing received initial Proxy Binding Update
messages for the mobility service session.  In addition to the
mobility session setup related RADIUS interaction, this document
defines the baseline for both the Mobile Access Gateway and the Local
Mobility Anchor generated accounting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-radius-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.