Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xli-behave-v4v6-prefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv4/IPv6 Translation Prefix Recommendation
	Author(s)	: C. Bao, F. Baker, X. Li
	Filename	: draft-xli-behave-v4v6-prefix-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-4-22
	
   This document is part of a series of the IPv4/IPv6 translation    documents.  In this document, the address format and the
   corresponding prefix are recommended for representing IPv4 addresses
   in IPv6 and/or for representing IPv6 addresses in IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-behave-v4v6-prefix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.