Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Use of GOST signature algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
	Author(s)	: V. Dolmatov, A. Chuprina, I. Ustinov
	Filename	: draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-4-8
	
This document describes how to produce GOST signature and hash algorithms
   DNSKEY and RRSIG resource records for use in the Domain Name System
   Security Extensions (DNSSEC, RFC 4033, RFC 4034, and RFC 4035).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.