Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Capabilities
	Author(s)       : B. Thomas, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-04-23

A number of enhancements to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) 
have been proposed. Some have been implemented, and some are 
advancing toward standardization.  It is likely that additional 
enhancements will be proposed in the future. This document defines a 
mechanism for advertising LDP enhancements at session initialization 
time, as well as a mechanism to enable and disable enhancements after 
LDP session establishment. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119]. 

This document uses the terms "LDP speaker" and "speaker" 
interchangably.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.