Subject: I-D Action:draft-zeilenga-sasl-yap-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SASL Yet Another Password Mechanism
	Author(s)       : K. Zeilenga
	Filename        : draft-zeilenga-sasl-yap-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-04-29

This document describes a password authentication mechanism, called 
YAP-SHA-256, for use in protocols which support Simple Authentication
  and Security Layer (SASL) framework.  The mechanism relies on security
  services provided by a lower layer, such as Transport Layer Security
  (TLS), to protect the authentication exchange, and subsequent
  application data exchange, from common attacks.  The YAP-SHA-256
  mechanism may be viewed as an alternative to other password-based SASL
  mechanism, such as PLAIN, CRAM-MD5, and DIGEST-MD5.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-sasl-yap-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.