Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santesson-pkix-certimage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Certificate Image
	Author(s)	: S. Santesson, R. Housley, S. Bajaj, L. Rosenthol
	Filename	: draft-santesson-pkix-certimage-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-4-21
	
   This document specifies a method to bind a visual representation of a
   certificate in the form of a certificate image to a [RFC5280] public
   key certificate by defining a new otherLogos image type according to
   [RFC3709].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-pkix-certimage-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.