Subject: I-D Action:draft-halpern-nomcom-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NomCom Chair's Report: 2008-9
	Author(s)       : J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-halpern-nomcom-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-04-24

This document reports on the work of the 2008-2009 IETF nominating
committee (NomCom).  This draft summarizes the process steps that
were used this year, and the work that was done.  This is followed by
a discussion of process issues which caused difficulties for the
committee, but which require community agreement to before changes
can be made.  Finally, there are some observations about things which
can help future committees, and which may help the community to
understand.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halpern-nomcom-report-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.