Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-17.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2009-04-28

Mobile IPv6 deployments may want to bootstrap their operations
dynamically based on an interaction between the Home Agent and the
Diameter server of the Mobile Service Provider.  This document
specifies the interaction between a Mobile IP Home Agent and a
Diameter server.

This document defines the Home Agent to the Diameter server
communication when the mobile node authenticates using the Internet
Key Exchange v2 protocol with the Extensible Authentication Protocol
or using the Mobile IPv6 Authentication Protocol.  In addition to
authentication and authorization, the configuration of Mobile IPv6
specific parameters and accounting is specified in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.