Subject: I-D Action:draft-williams-tls-app-sasl-opt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TLS Extension for Optimizing Application Protocols, Specifically SASL
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-tls-app-sasl-opt-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-04-10

This document specifies an extension to Transport Layer Security
(TLS) for carrying application data which is suitable for delayed
integrity protection and does not require privacy protection.  In
particular we describe how to use this extension to reduce the number
of round-trips needed for application-layer authentication,
specifically Simple Authentication (SASL), and through it, Generic
Security Services (GSS-API).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-tls-app-sasl-opt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.