Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-p2p-archs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Peer-to-peer (P2P) Architectures
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-iab-p2p-archs-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-04-18

In this document we provide a survey of P2P (Peer-to-Peer) systems.
The survey includes a definition and a taxonomy of P2P systems.  This
survey also includes a description of which types of applications can
be built with P2P technologies and examples of P2P applications that
are currently in use on the Internet.  Finally, we discuss
architectural tradeoffs and provide guidelines for deciding whether
or not a P2P architecture would be suitable to meet the requirements
of a given application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-p2p-archs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.