Subject: I-D Action:draft-green-secsh-ecc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Elliptic-Curve Algorithm Integration in the Secure Shell Transport Layer
	Author(s)       : D. Stebila, J. Green
	Filename        : draft-green-secsh-ecc-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-04-13

This document describes algorithms based on Elliptic Curve
Cryptography (ECC) for use within the Secure Shell (SSH) transport
protocol.  In particular, it specifies: Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman
(ECDH) key agreement, Elliptic Curve Menezes-Qu-Vanstone (ECMQV) key
agreement and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) for
use in the SSH Transport Layer protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-green-secsh-ecc-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.