Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Key Exchange Protocol: IKEv2
	Author(s)       : C. Kaufman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 141
	Date            : 2009-04-24

This document describes version 2 of the Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
protocol.  IKE is a component of IPsec used for performing mutual
authentication and establishing and maintaining security associations
(SAs).  It replaces and updates RFC 4306, and includes all of the
clarifications from RFC 4718.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.