Subject: I-D Action:draft-lior-wimax-diameter-codes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WiMAX Diameter Applications
	Author(s)       : A. Lior, A. Yegin
	Filename        : draft-lior-wimax-diameter-codes-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-04-08

This document registers a set of IANA Applications and Diameter
Command Codes to be used in new vendor-specific Diameter applications
defined for the Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access
(WiMAX).  These new Diameter applications are defined for the
interaction of the Access Serving Network Gateway (ASNGW) with the
AAA and the Policy and Charging Control infrastructure in the
Connectivity Serving Network (CSN) and between the Home Agent (HA)
and AAA servers.  Applications and related commands are also defined
to support Location Based Services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lior-wimax-diameter-codes-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.