Subject: I-D Action:draft-matsuoka-multihoming-try-and-error-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Try and Error type approach for multihoming
	Author(s)       : H. Matsuoka
	Filename        : draft-matsuoka-multihoming-try-and-error-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-04-08

[RFC5220] describes the possible problems which an end host may
experience, if the end host has multiple prefixes in a single
physical link. This document proposes a solution of so-called "try
and error" type about these problems originated in "Source Address
Selection" which is described in [RFC5220]. A new mechanism to
settle almost all of these problems is described in this document,
but actually it is not effective in some particular cases. Thus it is
necessary for every end user/host to be able to select on/off of this
mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuoka-multihoming-try-and-error-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.