Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP payload format for G.718 speech/audio
	Author(s)       : A. Lakaniemi, Y. Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-04-28

This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) 
payload format for the Embedded Variable Bit-Rate (EV-VBR) 
speech/audio codec, specified in ITU-T G.718. A media type 
registration for this RTP payload format is also included. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.