Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OSPF Extensions for Dynamic Placement of Multi-Segment Pseudowires
	Author(s)	: M. Bocci, D. Papadimitriou, A. Zinin, M. Aissaoui, A. Dolganow, Y. Kamite, L. Martini, F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-4-15
	
Multi-segment pseudowires have been defined to enable emulated layer
   1 and layer 2 services to be delivered from an IP based packet    switched network over a sparse mesh of PSN tunnels and PW control 
   protocol sessions.  MS-PWs can be used to scale PW based networks  

   over both a single AS, or between multiple ASs, and there is a 
   particular need to be able to dynamically route MS-PWs through a 
   given AS to reach PEs at or beyond the edge of the AS, where the 
   route of the PW through each AS needs to be automatically determined. 

   This draft proposes extensions to OSPF to enable the automatic 
   advertisement of summarized PW FECs, thus enabling the dynamic 
   routing of MS-PWs across an OSPF domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.