Subject: I-D Action:draft-faltstrom-root-trust-anchor-validation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Validation of the root trust anchor for the DNS
	Author(s)       : P. Faltstrom, J. Schlyter
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-root-trust-anchor-validation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-04-08

This document describes practical requirements and needs for
automatic validation of the root trust anchor for the DNS.  It also
proposes a mechanism using PGP and/or S/MIME that can be used to
fulfil the requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faltstrom-root-trust-anchor-validation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.