Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Flow Bindings in Mobile IPv6 and Nemo Basic Support
	Author(s)	: G. Tsirtsis, H. Soliman, N. Montavont, G. Giaretta, K. Kuladinithi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-02.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2009-4-30
	
This document introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 that allow nodes
   to bind one or more flows to a care-of address.  These extensions
   allow multihomed nodes to instruct their peers to direct downlink
   flows to specific addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.