Subject: I-D Action:draft-kanno-tls-camellia-ecc-sha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Addition of Camellia Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites with SHA-1 and SHA-2
	Author(s)       : S. Kanno, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-kanno-tls-camellia-ecc-sha-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-04-05

This document specifies a set of elliptic curve cipher suites for the
Transport Security Layer (TLS) protocol to support the Camellia
encryption algorithm as a block cipher.  This document describes
sixteen new cipher suites for TLS that specify HMAC-SHA1 and HMAC-
SHA2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kanno-tls-camellia-ecc-sha-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.