Subject: I-D Action:draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Comcast's ISP Experiences In a P4P Technical Trial
	Author(s)       : C. Griffiths, et al.
	Filename        : draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-04-27

This document describes the experiences of Comcast, a large cable
broadband Internet Service Provider (ISP) in the U.S., in a Proactive
Network Provider Participation for P2P (P4P) technical trial in July
2008.  This trial used iTracker technology being considered by the
IETF, as part of the Application Layer Transport Optimization (ALTO)
working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.