Subject: I-D Action:draft-andersson-mpls-tp-process-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 04:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Joint IETF and ITU-T Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile process
	Author(s)       : L. Andersson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-tp-process-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-04-20

The decision to develop a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Transport Profile in cooperation between IETF and ITU-T does not
fully defines and document process for development the required RFCs.

This document complements the process as documented in the JWT
decision with a couple of separate elements

o  An adaptation of the IETF working group process.

o  Identifies the expected participation in the process by the ITU-T.

o  A clarification of the decision rules regarding MPLS-TP documents.

This document does not intend specify any ITU-T process, to the
extent that is necessary it will be done according to ITU-T
processes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andersson-mpls-tp-process-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.