Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFSv4.0 XDR Description
	Author(s)       : T. Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2009-04-02

This Internet-Draft provides the XDR description for NFS version
4.0.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.