Subject: I-D Action:draft-thubert-roll-fundamentals-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 23:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LLN Routing Fundamentals
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert, et al.
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-fundamentals-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-04-08

This document describes a basic set of fundamental mechanisms for
routing on a Low-power and Lossy Network (LLN).  It does not intend
to specify a full-blown protocol.  It is rather offered as a basis to
support the discussion while designing the ROLL protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-roll-fundamentals-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.