Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsirtsis-netext-controversy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Discussion of Controversial PMIP Extensions
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis
	Filename        : draft-tsirtsis-netext-controversy-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-04-16

This document discusses the recent controversy regarding PMIP
extensions for inter-technology handoffs and multihoming.  Many of
the arguments presented below have been discussed in NETEXT BOF and
subsequent discussions on the mailing list.  They are written here in
an attempt to explain why some of the proposed PMIP extensions are so
controversial.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-netext-controversy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.