Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methodology for Benchmarking IPsec Devices
	Author(s)       : M. Kaeo, T. Van Herck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-04.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2009-04-03

The purpose of this draft is to describe methodology specific to the
benchmarking of IPsec IP forwarding devices.  It builds upon the
tenets set forth in [RFC2544], [RFC2432] and other IETF Benchmarking
Methodology Working Group (BMWG) efforts.  This document seeks to
extend these efforts to the IPsec paradigm.

The BMWG produces two major classes of documents: Benchmarking

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.