Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-netlmm-lma-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local Mobile Anchor Discovery Using DHCP
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-netlmm-lma-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-04-28

This draft defines a DHCP-based scheme to enable dynamic discovery of
a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) in Proxy Mobile IPv6.  Existing Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) options are used allowing a Mobile
Access Gateway (MAG) to request the LMA's IP address, Fully Qualified
Domain Name (FQDN), or home network prefix via the DHCP response.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netlmm-lma-discovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.