Subject: I-D Action:draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAP Authentication Extensions for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for Broadband
	Author(s)       : R. Pruss, G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-04-30

This document defines Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
extensions that provide for end-user authentication prior to
configuration of the host.  The primary applicability is within a
Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) Broadband network environment in order
to enable a smooth migration from the Point to Point Protocol (PPP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.