Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping YANG to Document Schema Definition Languages and Validating NETCONF Content
	Author(s)       : L. Lhotka, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-02.txt
	Pages           : 102
	Date            : 2009-04-29

This draft describes the mapping rules for translating YANG data
models into XML schemas using Document Schema Definition Languages
(DSDL) and outlines the procedure for validating various types of
NETCONF protocol data units using these schemas.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.