Subject: I-D Action:draft-bi-savi-cps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Control Packet Snooping Based Binding
	Author(s)       : J. Bi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bi-savi-cps-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-04-09

This document specifies the Control Packet Snooping (CPS) mechanism 
for IP version 4 and IP version 6. This mechanism is used to set up 
binding between source IP address and corresponding anchor on the 
access device. This binding is always used to perform source address 
validation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-savi-cps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.