Subject: I-D Action:draft-meng-fan-lock-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for lock via network management protocols
	Author(s)       : T. Meng, W. Fan
	Filename        : draft-meng-fan-lock-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-04-01

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
It describes managed objects used for monitoring locks on a device,
in paticularly, acquired or released by NETCONF and COPS-PR entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meng-fan-lock-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.