Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chroboczek-babel-routing-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Babel routing protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Chroboczek
	Filename	: draft-chroboczek-babel-routing-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2009-4-7
	
   Babel is a loop-free distance vector routing protocol that is
   designed to be robust and efficient both in ordinary wired networks
   and in wireless mesh networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chroboczek-babel-routing-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.