Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-behave-nat64-standby-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Redundancy and Load Balance Mechanism of NAT64
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-behave-nat64-standby-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-04-29

NAT64 [NAT64], a simplified NAT-PT [RFC2766] without DNS-ALG, 
provides a method for IPv6 hosts to initiate communications with IPv4 
hosts. This memo defines several mechanisms supporting redundancy and 
load balance amongst NAT64 boxes. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-behave-nat64-standby-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.