Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sasl-channel-bindings-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simple Authentication and Security Layer Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SASL And Channel Binding
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sasl-channel-bindings-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-04-21

This document specifies the semantics of channel binding for the
Simple Authentication and Security Layers (SASL) framework,
mechanisms and applications.  This includes negotiation of channel
binding, and negotiation of channel binding types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-channel-bindings-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.