Subject: I-D Action:draft-drage-dispatch-sub-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SIP/SIPS URI parameter for passing subscription data
	Author(s)       : K. Drage
	Filename        : draft-drage-dispatch-sub-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-04-19

This document provides a SIP/SIPS URI parameter to enable
subscription data related to a SIP/SIPS URI to accompany that SIP/
SIPS URI when required by other entities in the same system.  This
can then be used by the receiving entity to assist in the provision
of capabilities associated with that SIP/SIPS URI, either in this
request or in other subsequent requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-dispatch-sub-data-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.