Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-dhc-simple-dsl-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Simple Way of DHCP Authentication Extension For DSL Connection
	Author(s)       : L. Hongyu
	Filename        : draft-li-dhc-simple-dsl-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-04-07

This document defines option extension of Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol (DHCP) to provide a simple EAP-based authentication for DSL
connection.  The DHCP client is triggered by short lease time for EAP
message exchanges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-dhc-simple-dsl-auth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.