Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Certificate Exchange Messaging for EDIINT
	Author(s)	: K. Meadors, D. Moberg
	Filename	: draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-10.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2009-4-14
	
The EDIINT AS1, AS2 and AS3 message formats do not currently contain 
   any neutral provisions for transporting and exchanging trading 
   partner profiles or digital certificates. EDIINT Certificate Exchange 
   Messaging provides the format and means to effectively exchange 
   certificates for use within trading partner relationships. The 
   messaging consists of two types of messages, Request and Response, 
   which allow trading partners to communicate certificates, their    intended usage and their acceptance through XML. Certificates can be 
   specified for use in digital signatures, data encryption or SSL/TLS 
   over HTTP (HTTPS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.