Subject: I-D Action:draft-wakikawa-netext-pmip6-nemo-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NEtwork MObility (NEMO) Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wakikawa-netext-pmip6-nemo-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-04-06

This document specifies an extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol
for supporting network mobility.  The solution leverages the
extensions defined in [RFC3963], [ID-DHCPPD-NEMO] and [RFC3633]
specification for achieving this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-netext-pmip6-nemo-support-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.