Subject: I-D Action:draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-eap-auth-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 00:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension for EAP-Only Authentication in IKEv2
	Author(s)       : P. Eronen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-eap-auth-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-04-06

IKEv2 specifies that EAP authentication must be used together with
public key signature based responder authentication.  This is
necessary with old EAP methods that provide only unilateral
authentication using, e.g., one-time passwords or token cards.

This document specifies how EAP methods that provide mutual
authentication and key agreement can be used to provide extensible
responder authentication for IKEv2 based on methods other than public
key signatures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-eap-auth-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.