Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Support for Dual Stack Hosts and Routers
	Author(s)       : H. Soliman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-10.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2009-04-07

The current Mobile IPv6 and NEMO specifications support IPv6 only.
This specification extends those standards to allow the registration
of IPv4 addresses and prefixes, respectively, and the transport of
both IPv4 and IPv6 packets over the tunnel to the home agent.  This
specification also allows the Mobile Node to roam over both IPv6 and
IPv4, including the case where Network Address Translation is present
on the path between the mobile node and its home agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.